• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:04 am

Psychic Vision Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Psychic Vision Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby edallas1989 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey everyone,

I just received my psychic vision powder. Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to use this powder? Was also wondering on how to use lady luck~ Thanks and Namaste~
edallas1989

Re: How do I use Psychic Vision Powders

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html Read this for traditional ways to employ powders
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 am

Yeah, I have the same question too... I am also interested in the PVP... I have read the website above, however it would be nice to receive a reply from people who have actually tried using the powder in creative ways and had success...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 am

Depends on what you want to do with it. I've used it to dust candles with the same oil when I'm trying to perform something like receiving a psychic vision, you sprinkle under your bed to help bring about dreaming ture. You can use in part of larger conjure by sprinkling to make a crossroads, or circling a skull candle. You can also dust your hands before you perform a reading if you feel it will help your touch based readings.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 pm

thanks CM for answering my question, actually i was hoping that you would reply...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby phoenixrising » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks Conjureman. I like the idea of sprinkling it under the bed to dream true. I should be receiving my PV products by the end of the week. I'll have to try that.
phoenixrising

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 pm

If you also purchased the oil or bath crystals, try adding a bit to a glass of water kept at the bedside -- this works well for me. You can also craft a "dreaming true" pillow with herbs such as althaea, acacia, anise, star anise, flax, mugwort, wormwood and a pinch of the sachet powders. This herbal combo also makes up a good bath or incense. Some, but not all of these herbs can be brewed into a tea and drunk before doing psychic work -- I use anise and wormwood. (The anise flavor also helps to mask the taste of the wormwood...well, it helps a little anyway. :? ) You can also dust tarot cards with the powders or add a pinch to the pouch/box you keep your cards or other divination tools in. I have also been known to dress my hair with LM's powders -- a small amount will fragrance your hair without "dirty-ing" it up.

Other products you might be interested in for development of psychic gifts: master root -- added to the list of herbs above, along with your personal concerns, anointed with either Psychic Vision or Master Key makes a good mojo hand. The scent of jasmine is said to aid psychic talents -- LM makes a Jasmine scented soap and also sells self-lighting and stick incense. A few saints are also said to aid psychic development, among them Saint Clare; LM makes a vigil candle and other products for the petition of her aid.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Dusting your divination tools is a great idea and I've always seen it to help. I've also added the powder to dirt I've used for geomancy.

SPD-HOO-PSYC
Psychic Vision Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 am

Ohh, that's a good one Conjure Man, I'll have to try that, good to see another Geomancer around :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby phoenixrising » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks Copperfox. I love your ideas. I didn't order the Psychic vision bath crystals or the sachet powder, but I did get the Psychic vision oil, candle and incense. I'll definitely put some oil in a glass of water. My particular interest right now is in dreaming lucky numbers, so I did get some of the herbs that are mentioned in Ms. Cat's book for dreaming lucky numbers (star anise, calendula, hops, huckleberry leaf) that I'll put in a green mojo bag and sleep with it under my pillow. Unfortunately, I didn't get any lucky dream numbers oil to annoint the bag with (I'll use the PV oil instead and just pray my intent over the bag).

I really love the idea of using the herbs for a bath and since I'm putting together the list for my next order, I'll be sure to add the herbs you mentioned to my list for my ongoing psychic and dream work and I'll read up on St. Clare.

You mentioned a "dream pillow". How would you actually make one and would it replace your regular pillow or would you put it under your pillow?
phoenixrising

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:37 pm

If anyone in here does scrying or dark mirror scrying, you can use the oil to anoint, or lightly brush your scrying surface with the oil to help bring about the sight and images.

If you make your own scrying mirror with paint, you can also add the powder to the paint to imbue it the quality you seek as you craft your tool.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 am

Phoenixrising,

I apologize that I didn't see your question about the dream pillow earlier. If you sew, you can make a small pouch and add your supplies to that. If you don't sew at all, you can take a handkerchief, lay it out and place your herbs / powders on that, then fold it to seal everything inside. Then close up the ends by tying them off with strings or even wrapping rubber bands around the ends. You can slip your dream pillow into the pillowcase of your regular pillow, or lay it across your eyes/forehead like a sleep mask.

A variation on ConjureMan's idea of using a dark mirror to scry, would be to fill a black bowl with water and add a few drops of the oil. Others will use a clear or white bowl and add ink to the water. All scrying techniques take time and effort to master, so be patient and keep trying.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: Psychic Vision Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:56 pm

I know folks who dust this powder lightly onto their tarot cards. 'Nuff said.

SPD-HOO-PSYC
Psychic Vision Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby calawyn » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:01 pm

I just purchased the Psychic Vision powder for exactly that reason Miss Cat! Can't wait to use it! I also like ConjureMan Ali's suggestion of mixing some in the paint when making a dark mirror for scrying! I was thinking that adding some Master Key could help as well.
calawyn

Psychic Vision Powders

Unread postby Godisgood » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 pm

Hello I am looking into buying some LM psychic vision powder. How would u recommend using it?
Godisgood

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:04 am

Hello Godisgood,

I moved your post to an already established thread on Psychic Vision Sachet. Be sure to read the previous posts, and also check out the wonderful page How To Use Sachet Powders In The Hoodoo Rootwork Tradition.

One way it can be used is to lightly dust your divination tools. For example, I'll take the cards that I use, speak my prayers, and then blow a little bit of the powder onto the deck.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells