Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Hello, Catnapz5 ,

Yes!

I do prefer the honey jars because I have seen too many success stories with them

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:28 am

Hello, im a little confused and need some help I am getting ready to put together a big order and I want to get everything ill.need for the mext couple of months.

My husband has filed for.divorce and hes blaming me for it. He did say it because we were in a heated argument and he has admitted that he asked for divorce because of the argument. I did have my reading and was told he does want the divorce but I should continue to work. He has also said he doesnt love me as a wife. My thing im ordering a reconciliation honey jar but being.that he said he doesnt love me should I also get a love me honey jar kit or just add love me oil to the candle.

Another question I also need to get semen and of course the only way I can get it is oral but was wondering once I have it to i spit it out on a wash cloth obviously if it dries on a napkin theres no way of rewetting it. My saliva will be mixed in with the semen so is that ok?

I'll also be doing a vinegar jar, some dark work and a freezer spell, what is a good thing to order to protect and cleanse me afterwards.

Thank youuuuuuuu

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:54 am

queenofheart wrote: My husband has filed for.divorce and hes blaming me for it. He did say it because we were in a heated argument and he has admitted that he asked for divorce because of the argument. I did have my reading and was told he does want the divorce but I should continue to work. He has also said he doesnt love me as a wife.
That does sound like a very steep hill to climb.
im ordering a reconciliation honey jar but being.that he said he doesnt love me should I also get a love me honey jar kit or just add love me oil to the candle.
Two honey jars on the same person and the same situation is more work than most people need or can manage. Get the Love Me oil for the candle. Remember, though, that the Reconciliation Kit is titled "RECONCILIATION, RETURN, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE" (http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html), so that honey jar will also be doing a lot of the work for you.
I also need to get semen and of course the only way I can get it is oral but was wondering once I have it to i spit it out on a wash cloth obviously if it dries on a napkin theres no way of rewetting it.

You could certainly swish a napkin around in water -- but I'm wondering why you would need to do that. I'm not absolutely sure about putting semen in a honey jar, and I would certainly avoid diluting the honey as much as I could. If semen in a honey jar doesn't bother you, you could let the napkin dry and tear a piece out to put in the jar.

Are you trying to get his semen on a string to tie knots in? Put the string itself in your mouth before you pleasure him.
My saliva will be mixed in with the semen so is that ok?
Yes, your spit will be on it, but the way to avoid getting tangled up in your own work is to "hold yourself aloof" -- don't cum. Women (and men) have been working on men this way for generations.

But I believe hair would be a better personal concern for a honey jar, since you're trying to influence his thinking.
I'll also be doing a vinegar jar, some dark work and a freezer spell, what is a good thing to order to protect and cleanse me afterwards.
Hyssop! "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I shall be white as snow!"

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Thank you. Im on it now.

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi peeps,

I was thinking about a honey jar spell,
Im currently doing a skull candle and found a 4 leaf clover this week so im guessing that is a good sign :P

I have a slight issue with space and safty when it comes to the honey jar.... I know ur meant to light the candle on top of it but would burning a candle next to or in front/behind the honey jar be acceptable ?
Its just im tied for space and worried about it falling over.

Also i have a signiture is that ok as a personal concern ?

As always thank you !!!

:mrgreen: : :mrgreen:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi sunnysun,

Yes, a four leaf clover is always a lucky thing to have!

You can certainly light a candle next to your honey jar. If you want to burn a candle on top of your jar, what I so is melt a little wax onto the lid and then put the candle onto that little puddle. When it hardens, it will hold the candle in place. Just an idea for you.

Yes, a signature is a good personal concern. If you manage to get your target's hair or fluids, you could always add them to your jar.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:18 am

Thank you !!

As always your help is greatly appreciated !!!
Your always so helpful here !!

Melting sone wax on top is a great idea i shall try this !!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:17 am

Please Help!

So my ex and I broke up 5 months ago and are currently on bad terms. I started a honey jar 3 days ago consisting of honey, ginger, my petition, an image of the two of us and an image of him alone. The first day I burnt a red candle on top of the jar and a situation occurred where I had to call him and ask him to delete something which another one of his ex's had posted on his Facebook wall which had my name on it. He has been sleeping with her and had been an asshole to me recently so I thought there was no way he would delete it if I asked him but surprisingly, he said he would delete it without question and within seconds of our phone call the post was gone, I took this as a sign that the first candle burning had worked. On the second day I went to burn the second candle and went to sleep whilst waiting for it to burn out then Mum walked into my room and blew it out. I thought she had ruined the spell so I threw the candle out, prayed over the jar and went to sleep, the next morning I woke up and I felt as if the anger I had for my ex had somehow withered away and I thought it was because I was also in the image I had placed in the jar, maybe it had also somehow sweetened my thoughts towards him. Third day, I was quite busy so instead of lighting the candle I just prayed over it and re-stated my intentions. Fourth day I was also busy so decided to pray over it but as soon as I picked up the jar to shake it up a little before my prayer, I began getting a really bad headache (I never get headaches!!) so I finished praying over the jar and stating my intentions then I put it away. I then got a red candle and dressed it with olive oil (I know a bit dull, but it's all about intention right?) then I placed a picture of my ex underneath the candle and lit it, said a little prayer, stated my intention and then put it out.

Did I mess up the Honey Jar ? Should I start again ? Any tips/comments on my work would be nice. I've also ordered Love Me & Follow Me Boy Oils along with the Reconciliation Spell Kit.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:11 am

Hello, goldengirl ,

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, you have to start all over again.

1- Someone else saw your spell
2-Someone blew out the candle (no blowing out of candles. They are SNUFFED out)
3-She symbolically ended everything.

Sorry! BUT, remember:

When we make mistakes we learn. It was a learning experience for you!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:40 am

Hi Miss Aida, thanks for your response!

I called my ex today and he was very sweet to me, is it possible that the jar could still be working ?
This was before I saw your response so I haven't emptied the contents of the jar yet.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:55 am

Hello, goldengirl,

Just put the jar away (don't dispose of it) and start a new one.

Remember to have patience with your spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:00 am

Hi Miss Aida

So I started the new honey jar and I've been burning it for 2 days now. I contacted my ex, specifically calling him in the morning and waking him up to see if it was working and I asked him if he hated me just to see the reaction I would get and he said No and was very sweet and sincere about it plus he wasn't bothered at the fact that I woke him up (very good sign, he hates getting woken up) so I guess the second jar is working too. Problem is, I just found out he has begun seeing someone else, nothing serious and they're not dating but they like each other a lot. My reconciliation spell kit along with the love me and forgive me oils have already been ordered and I'm still waiting on them but is there any point of still having the honey jar? Although it is making him be sweet to me ( when I call him) It isn't making him initiate communication with me at all. I'm beginning to question is it this new girl that has him being sweet to me so I don't flip it once they get serious or is it the honey jar spell genuinely working? What do you advise I should I do ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

Keep that honey jar going!!

As far as the other question, that can only be determined by a reading.

http://readsandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

I pray that that you are wrong and it's the spells!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:38 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Today I am going somewhere where my ex will be. This is the first time I will be seeing him since I've begun my honey jars, I have sensed results from the way he has behaved on our phone calls but I'm kind of nervous about what will happen in reality. What are some things that usually happen when you see your targets in reality? I have no intentions of approaching him but what are some good signs he may show in reality that will display that the jar is still working? Sorry to hassle you, I'm just soooo nervous!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi goldengirl,

Don't be nervous, just relax and be yourself. Trust that your work is working.

Everyone receives different signs and movement from their honey jars, so it is impossible to predict what his behavior might be like when you see him. Only you will be able to identify a sign, as they are very personal. Just enjoy whatever attention he may show you, and don't be discouraged if it's not the response you are hoping for. This work takes time.

Best of luck to you, and RELAX!

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:46 am

Hi Miss Athena!

So I saw him and it was kind of weird. We didn't really talk but we were around the same crowd for a few hours, every now and then I caught him staring at me but that's about it. Not sure what to think of this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

Not sure what that means either.

But I suspect that the spell is starting to work

Just keep doing your spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi Miss Aida, thanks for that! Yes I really hope the spell is starting to work.

My brother is coming home from college soon, he'll be here for 3 months and he is very protective and aggressive when it comes to me. I don't want him to come and ruin all of the progress that has happened with me and my ex by doing the whole "stay away from my sister" thing so would doing a honey jar to sweeten him before he gets back be helpful ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, goldengirl,

That's a GREAT idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi Miss Aida & Miss Athena!

I have been working my honey jar and light candle spells, still no clear results. There was some issues with my lucky mojo delivery so I have to re-order but before I re-order my lucky mojo products I'm in need of a divination/psychic reading. Where do I go for this? I've had a look through the root workers association page and I'm really confused, not sure what to do. It's set out like a Wikipedia page, no numbers or anything. Help would be appreciated.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi goldengirl,

For a full list of AIIR readers and rootworkers, go here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Scroll through the list on the left hand side and read about each individual. You can contact the one to whom you feel drawn.

Good luck.

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:41 am

Hello to all.

This morning I lit my first 4" candle for my honey jar. The wax burned for about an hour and forty minutes. It burned even all around the flame was high and strong the entire time - it didn't dance or move much it was very steady. After the hour and forty minutes the wax was gone but the wick slipped through one of the openings on the candle holder and the flame continued to burn for another 30 minutes then completely went out.

Does this sound like a positive?

Thank you!

Reason: See admin

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:53 am

Hi Miss Athena & Miss Aida

I've been seeing the numbers 140 a lot, they are the last three digits of my ex's phone number. Does this mean anything? I'm finding it so strange because before my honey jar and candle spells, I wasn't seeing these digits anywhere & while the lucky mojo forum was down and I was waiting for it to come back up so I could post this, I saw the numbers 140 again! In the exact order! What type of sign is this??

Reason: Sent client a PM

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:58 am

How long should I continue lighting candles on my jar. Also can I light them every day or only Monday Wednesday and Fridays and how long does it take to work

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:19 am

Hi cappygirl11,

I personally keep lighting candles until I see movement. You can light them daily if you wish, it won't hurt.

How long it takes to work is not a question we can answer. It is for Spirit to determine. Just do your work and trust in the results.

Good luck.

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:19 am

I have both the Reconciliation and Love Me Honey jar kits that I want to use to reunite with my ex. We are on speaking terms as friends, per his request. But he is very adamant we are only to be friends. He is pretty emotionless and I'm emotional, so he's a little raw from the breakup because I needed to talk and cry it out with him and that makes him uncomfortable.

So, before we can get back together, I know I need to smooth over those sharp edges with him to get back to a point for us to be together - that's why I got the Reconciliation honey jar.

I have two questions:

1. The Reconciliation honey jar kit says to light a candle on M, W, and F. Is it okay to light one everyday - or at least everyday for the first week to give it more attention and prayer at first?

2. Can I work the Love Me honey jar spell at the same time as the Reconciliation or should I allow the reconciliation time to work? If I wait, should I complete the reconciliation honey jar first - like maybe cook something for him with the reconciliation honey and then start the Love Me honey jar?

What would you do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:14 am

Hello, itgirl92,

Yes, of course you can light a candle everyday.

And you can do both the love me and the reconciliation simultaneously. I say this because you are on speaking terms.

Now...

We have to think of something for you. Since crying turns him off (and, as a woman, I know that this how many of us express ourselves), you may want to apply some crucible of courage to yourself to prevent the crying. www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

I'd like to see you more stoic and, this may appeal to his curiosity as to why you are appearing so vulnerable.

Just a thought

I pray that all works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I have been working a honey jar and a skull candle, I also made an ammonia jar along with a few extra candle spells. My target and I aren't on speaking terms and he has not made any efforts to contact me so I'm not sure what would be a way to see if anything has worked. I know the only way to really see if my work is manifesting is to have a conversation with him but I don't have the nerve to call his phone after the last conversation we had and even if I called him I wouldn't know where to start without sounding stupid. He has also blocked me on Facebook. Could you please give me some suggestions?

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:13 pm

That's great advice Miss Aida, thank you!

I will definitely try some of the Crucible of Courage. I know that he is always on guard when I want to talk about something because he expects me to get emotional about it. Being able to interact without crying and making him uncomfortable would help us take a step in the right direction.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi goldengirl,

I suggest you get a reading to understand what is happening between the two of you and to identify the appropriate next step. You can find readers here:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:39 am

I started my honey jar last Monday. I only used our names written on brown paper. I now have a photo from the Internet. Is it fine for me to open jar to add the photo?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:57 am

Hello cappygirl11

If you are seeing positive signs from your honey jar I would not open it up.

It should work fine.

You can always add the photo to a new honey jar later if needed.

Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:28 am

I'm seeing no signs from the honey jar

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:42 am

In fact how long does it take a honey jar to work. Maybe my candles are no heating it enough. I read somewhere I should put t it on the stove to heat up. So I added hot water to a bowl around it yesterday and I shook it.

I know they take time. Just how long exactly before I know when to quit?

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 am

I have read mixed reviews about doing a honey spell kit along with the reconciliation kit. What do you think? Also, we will be broken up 2 weeks this friday coming up. I have read that it is best to do the recon spell within that 2 week period. What do you think? Am i ok to do it a little past the recommended 2 to 4 week period? I will do it regardless because i feel so strongly that we belong together.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi cappygirl11,

You just started your jar, give it time to work. There are no hard and fast rules about how long before they work. Only you can know when enough has been enough.

If you want to add your target's photo to strengthen the jar, it is perfectly OK to open it and add the photo. Add one of yourself as well. I like to have matching pairs of personal concerns in a honey jar.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi thatflashingthing,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread as you posted in the wrong location. In future, please be sure to search the forum for the correct location for your question, as this makes more work for the moderators.

Where did you read these "mixed reviews" or timeline directives for reconciliation work? It sounds like some of the Internet nonsense that is floating around out there.

You can certainly do a honey jar along with your reconciliation kit. They are often done simultaneously. And yes, starting your work as soon after a break up as possible is always advisable.

Please read through the pages of this thread for more information on your query.

Good luck.

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Hey, is it best to do a honey jar spell kit alone, or with a reconciliation spell kit as well? I'm definitely going to do a recon spell kit once i receive it, but was wondering if it makes sense to do this as well so they warm up to me a little faster. thanks, novice here

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello thatflashingthing,

I have already answered your post, which you put in the wrong thread in this forum.

Please do not ask the same questions in multiple locations, or post randomly on the forum, as this is both against forum rules.

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:26 am

I will be starting a honey jar spell kit shortly and may not have a hair of my loved ne available but i do have a ring she left behind at my place and/or an earring of hers i can use as well as a pair of her shoes. Can also access a photo of her/us. What would u guys suggest i use in this case? It is not an engagement ring, just a random gift i got her.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:50 am

thatflashingthing, the ring and the photo are excellent choices. There are other traditional spells you can do with the shoes; these can be as simple as placing them under your bed with the toes pointing inward.

The earring doesn't particularly call out to me for some reason -- not for the honey jar -- but do some prayer and meditation on it yourself.* I can see how an earring in a honey jar could sweeten her attitude toward anything you want her to hear.

*Educate your intuition; then trust it :)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:29 pm

wow, that was pretty beautiful. Lucky for me, I have advised myself a plan that will get some of her hair. I won't be able to get any more than 1 to 2 strands. For the sake of continued work, can i cut little pieces of hair so it lasts? Also, can you on her, or in a PM direct me to where I can perform "shoes under the bed" ? Lastly, I posted in a different group, but since I'm replying to this I'll ask again. Can you or someone else help me in the meantime with a spell for us to have sex sometime in the near near future. I can find sex elsewhere, but wouldn't mind keeping the focus on my love. I want to dress a vulva candle with some oils but not sure which direction I want to go with it. I want to include a fire of love oil and luck oil for sure, what third could I use? What incenses should I burn? I have been reading constantly for over a week now to prepare myself for the future work I'm going to do once my items arrive. I should already have a reconciliation along side a St. Expedite candle burning to start me off. I'm sure she is upset with me (we broke up only 2 weeks ago) We've had pretty nice conversations (2) and I know she'd have sex with me with the proper "nudge" from me....lol

Anyways, any direction or insight would be splendid. I am going to try and delete my other post so I don't violate forum rules.

Reason: Sent client a PM

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:06 am

This is I suppose just a testament to 1.LM in general 2.To pay attention to what's up with your spell materials.

I just re-started my jar after being utterly puzzled. Things seemed to be moving well then suddenly my target is moving out, saying they need quiet and to be alone. Thought back over the past few weeks- well I suppose in my exhaustion due to Halloween season, it slipped my mind that the target had asked me about a candle burning in the basement-where my altar is. Where the jar was set. I finally connected that his messing with the jar likely had something to do with the sudden downturn in progress.

Well let me tell you, I grabbed a new jar and my leftovers from the kit and a few things of my own to give an extra punch and threw that thing together quick. I prayed psalm 45 over the jar and to my petition and sealed it up. I lit a candle on the jar, headed upstairs and wouldn't you know the moment I walk into the room my computer starts dinging with messages from my target.
That night, he'd decided he's getting his clothes and going back home. He came by and I left him to it, realized he'd got something put away that he may not find on his own and go up to show him. He grabbed me and held me a good 5 minutes.
On our way to a get together at our mutual Halloween job, he spent the drive with a hand on my leg just clinging on.

Now afterwards I figured alright that was unexpected and sweet, I'll head in home have some dinner and head to bed. Would you guess who suddenly decided he wanted to spend the night?

This has been a big old ramble but it's here for anyone who's looking into this kit and what to expect and do. Make sure you keep it out of sight and if it isn't, get a new one set up the moment you know it was messed with. (Honestly I feel like such a fool not realizing what happened) Keep faith and keep working- this was a very fast effect,I imagine because I had still been working it hard but perhaps there was a hell of a back-up from the mess with the jar and maybe it hit all at once,who knows?- but it will get through if you keep putting into it.

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:58 am

Can someone help me on how to incorporate return to me products into myreconciliation kit?

sandienoob

Unread post by sandienoob » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:34 am

Hi all! I have a reconc. honey jar going. But, I am not able to get any personal effects from the target until this weekend. I have read that you can add personal effects later. Can I do that with the LM Rec. Honey jar? Someone has probably asked this before. So, sorry! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:25 am

Hello, phouka ,

Thanks for sharing!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:30 am

Hello, thatflashingthing,

The Reconciliation spell kit has everything you need.

After you have completed the spell kit, you can sustain the energies of the spell by lighting pink candles dressed with the oils.

You can use sachet powders to lay tricks

Here are 2 web pages that Miss cat wrote to help you understand more:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 am

Hello, sandienoob ,

We realize that you are new. So, we ask that you please post in the appropriate subforum and thread.

And PLEASE do not start new topics.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in your key words and you'll be shown many threads where topics are discussed.

Now, to answer your question: Definitely yes!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:39 am

Hi,

I understand that starting certain spells on certain can be good for your work. Anyone have a suggestion on what day they would consider starting their honey jar to be best fit for reconciliation and love?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Hi thatflashingthing,

Have you read this forum thread on spell timing? Your answers are here:

spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Please search the forum before posting questions as there is always the possibility that your query has already been addressed.

Good luck.

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:45 am

I know doing too many spells at once can really take a lot out of someone but when my ordwr gets here (should be this week) i shall be receiving 4reconciliation honey jar spell kits and a reconiliation spell kit for my ex. The spell and one of the honey jars will be for my ex, and thebother 3 will be for her anily members who i also wish to reconcile with. As an amateur, what would be the best course of action? Just focus on the ex, then begin with the family, or would you guys just go for the gold and do them all? The kit will be done when specified before dawn, and the honey jars i planned to do sode by side by side a different part of the day..any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, i forgot ro mention, i am supposed to meet the ex for coffee ths weekend. Are there any tricks i can lay with rhe items i will be receiving even if ill have just been starting the spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Hello, thatflashingthing ,

You can certainly do them at one time. Considering the fact that it's all one family, definitely yes!

Also, look at these pages for more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you the very best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm

thatflashingthing, you can also pray over the sugar (and other sweeteners) when you go out for coffee with him; pray that the sugar sweetens his attitude toward you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:25 am

Hi,

So I just called my ex boyfriend whom I've been working a honey jar for with hopes of meeting up later on tonight and he said he wouldn't be home so I acted as if I had questions to ask him (as to why he hurt me) e.t.c and instead of getting answers I got a very sincere apology and he said he was done doing me dirty and he had moved past that a while ago, not sure what kind of sign this is. An apology is a good thing but he refused to meet up so.... Any ideas what kind of movement that was ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello, goldengirl,

We don't have names for movement. It's just movement.

You may also want to start working with come to me along with continuing your honey jar

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Nevertheless, you got positive movement. And that's wonderful!

Congrats
HRCC Graduate #1631

Oldlove179

Unread post by Oldlove179 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to hoodoo but I recently bought a honey jar reconciliation kit from lucky mojo.
I've found the candle dressing oil amazing as it seems to help me really focus on my intention whilst feeling very loving feelings towards my intention.
I meditate on the outcome until the candle burns out and I also pray to spirits to help me.
Does anyone have any good tips that have worked for them on which prayers to say, or any other advice to help me with my workings, I would be very greatful.
Thank you
Xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Oldlove179,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new. And we ask that you do not start new topics and please post in the appropriate subforum and threads.

In the upper right hand corner of each forum page, there is a white search box in the dark green area. Just type in your key words and you'll be directed to many threads that pertain to you topic of question.

Here is a list of prayers that you can choose from: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

It sounds like you are performing your spell correctly. Also, please read through the 9 pages of this thread for more ideas

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Potato

Unread post by Mrs Potato » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:47 am

Hi,

I want to do honey jar for reconciliation for my ex to come back. I have a few question to ask before I do,

1. Can I do a honey jar without herbs? And does it work without herbs?
2. I don't my ex hair, can I just use his photo?
3. Do I need to chant any spell through the honey jar or just burn a candle will do?
4. How long to take and how I know my honey jar is not work?

Hope anyone of here can help. Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:26 pm

Hello, Mrs. Potato,

Thanks for your interest --

1. Yes, you can work without herbs, but our Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit does come with a small packet of love herbs included for your use. This photo shows you what the Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit looks like, and you can see the packet of herbs in the picture:

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation and Return Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2. Yes, you can use a photo, or even just a name written on paper, but you should not expect as strong a link to the person without something of the person's body. See these Forum threads for further details:

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers
personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html

3. A sweetening spell is essentially secular, not religious, but since hoodoo is the folk magic of people who are for the most part Christians, many practitioners like to pray over the work, asking God for aid. Read more about the role of religious prayers in hoodoo here:

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques
deities-angels-spirits-saints-questions ... -t450.html

4. There are no set answers to this kind of question -- but we do have a Forum thread where it is discussed. Basically, i advise you to set a time limit on your work, then look for signs, watch for movement, and wait for results. If you see no signs, see no movement, and receive no results, the spell did not work. See these Forum threads for further details:

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mrs Potato

Unread post by Mrs Potato » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:26 am

Hi Cat,

Thanks for your reply. Between I have a cloth of my ex but have been washed after he wear. Can I cut a small piece of the cloth to put in the honey jar?.

I have purchase Reconciliation honey jar from LM. Can I use drop a small portion of ritual oil of gift or letter that I want to give to my ex? It's that help anything?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”