Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Re: Thank You, Forum Moderators and Forum Members

Unread post by Khi Armand » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 am

Thanks so much for your kind testimonial, blessedneverworried. It's truly been a pleasure to work with you. :-)
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

poeticone
Forum Member

Unread post by poeticone » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 pm

I've been a Lucky Mojo customer off and on for years and have had some success with the oils, but I must say that having a caring reader/magickal coach/rootworker has been a major key for me.

I have been working with Lou Florez for a couple of weeks now and my life is like night and day. Six hours after following one of his "prescriptions" to cleanse my life (included Van Van) and attract new love (included Chuparrosa) I received an out-of-the-blue Facebook message from an ex who I hadn't had ANY contact with for more than five years. The situation ended so badly and sadly I all but put him out of my mind but he had never truly left my heart. Within hours, we were having a heartfelt conversation on the phone followed by a visit.

We are now in the process of working toward a new future and there is about 80 miles now separating us that we must handle eventually; we both have changed for the better in the years apart though we each still have plenty of internal wounds to work on. Lou says my "new" love is about 75 to 80 percent there, it is a true fresh start, and not to rush things. I have a tendency to be impatient and am working through this with Lou's guidance.

Lou has been there for me several key times recently; even 10-minute readings can help me. He knows so much about each situation even with just a name and birthdate that there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is truly gifted.

Before I went to Lou, I was focused on "getting" one specific man who is in a relationship even though I know deep down we are only good friends. I won't lie - I still have some feelings for this unavailable man, but I am not working my energies on a lost cause. I had tried several MISC candle lightings for that situation and true to Lou's divination, all three reports have come back this week telling me there is interference and obstacles. I have decided to accept the friendship this man offers and to move forward with the "new" love I attracted.

It really is much easier to attract a new or renewed possibility than to try to make someone break up with their mate, etc. I never dreamed that in such a short time I would be moving forward with a man who has had problems, yes, but has conquered many of them. Also, I do not have to "hide" hoodoo, etc. from him as he is Wiccan and still remembered years later that I am a Lucky Mojo follower.

Lou has shown me in a very short time the true power of tarot, rootwork, and an open mind. We have just started discussing my money issues, which I am confident will start moving toward resolution with his loving expertise. As I do my work and have my readings, I find my self-esteem improving and my cravings for junk food diminishing. Also, my boss who was being rather harsh toward me has softened...I love this community for everything from the products and advice to connecting me with Lou.

Thank you so much!

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 am

This is a message to you all, who are looking for help in all areas of your life, A great THANK YOU to Khi :D
I found Khi by recommendation from my sister, and what a inspiration Khi is, he introduced me to working with San Simon, who has become apart of my life in a great way. My life was dull, and horrid for a long time, he gave me direction and hope for the better, I will always continue to work with Khi. His understanding and a brilliant Rev, who is always at your side in time of need!!!!.

Thank you Khi, for your help and continuous work to help improve my life again.

Blessings,

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:47 am

I had never heard of San Simon so I did some research. What I found is very interesting.

I hope I am not crossing any lines by posting this

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/M ... n-Judas%29

Off do to some more research

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:17 am

Babybaby, I'm so happy I was able to be of help to you and your family and that San Simón has blessed your life so much. :-)

guillotine
Newly Registered

Unread post by guillotine » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:21 am

When I first got a reading by Khi, he told me what many other psychics had told me before: that there was darkness in my family's past that needed to be cleansed. I had hired someone previously to do a cleansing that was unsuccessful, so I had grown weary, and distrustful as psychic after psychic mentioned this curse. However, when I first contacted Khi about burning a light, the final reading revealed that a more in depth reading was necessary. I was not sure how I felt about it being by email, but there was a discount offer for the holidays and I told myself why not.

My emotions were intense when I read his email reading. Khi not only had mentioned what others had, but he had gone in such depth into it that I was shocked, and moved. and I knew that this was the person who could help. I discuss it with my mother, who has always been skeptical about readings and the sort; however, to my surprise she trusted Khi, and felt comfortable with him. After, Khi's initial work things began to change for me and my family.

We had a second reading with him--this time via telephone. It was half-reading, half-pep-talk, and a wonderful experience. I told Khi about my family and about our concern for finances and about my mom's terrible situation at work. He mentioned that there was a negative person on the floor my mom worked at and suggested bath salts. Within one week of my mom using the salts that Khi prepared this person quit. It was unbelievable, and things were changing again. Shortly after; however, my mom got injured at work, and she grew a little restless. However; a third reading revealed that she should remain on her floor because there would be a promotion and opportunity for growth. Amazingly, that day my mom was called for an impromptu interview and within one week she had a new job.

We are so very grateful to Khi. He has been incredibly accurate, not only about my mom, but other things he has addressed. I swear, every advice he gives is good advice, and his work speaks for itself with quick and positive results. We are so very lucky that we found him, and we look forward to continuing to work with him.

---------------------------

This is from my mom: "I really believe he has a special gift and that if someone goes to him for help, he will share in that gift, because he is there for whoever needs him. Thank you so much, Khi."

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 am

So glad I could be of help to you, guillotine!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Today is a very glad day, as the Association of Independent Readers and Rootoworkers welcomes one of our founding members, Leah Rivera, back to AIRR! This talented Texan has been reading tarot and runes, and setting lights for clients for years, and is a teacher, conjure worker, spiritual adviser, and diviner of note.

Leah is reading at Hoodoo Psychics as well as at AIRR, and can be booked for her services at her AIRR page!

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... eah_Rivera

Thank you, Leah Rivera, for FOUNDING THE LUCKY MOJO FORUM, and for all the work you have done for the hoodoo community!
catherine yronwode

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:47 am

Leah is the best; the first professional rootworker who ever did work for me; she helped me during a really hard time.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Hoodoo_Lady
Forum Member

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:34 pm

I love you Lou, you are the best. You are so down to earth and easy to talk to and understand. I look forward to that laugh each call. I have to let others know, he's so easy to speak with, I did not believe a thing he told me after our first reading. I hung up thinking awesome guy, but how in the world will all this play out at work. I got the job, I got other equally and greater opportunities. Everything unfolded just as he said it would, in the time frames he said it would. He's the truth!! I appreciate you using your talents to help me Lou, you are the best.

ThedaBara
Forum Member

Unread post by ThedaBara » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:47 am

I received a single-question (yes/no) reading from Devi Spring today. It was to the point with exactly the information I needed and some supplemental details to point me further in the right direction, and I'd swear I could feel her kindness and compassion radiating from the screen as I read her words. Good reader, good heart. I recommend.

shellbell4321
Forum Member

Unread post by shellbell4321 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 am

I would like to say how much I have thoroughly appreciated having the privilege of being able to work with Flora! I find her to be a true God send. She is very compassionate, caring, and highly skilled in her craft. Her ability to read the situation and help you to create the path for better enlightenment is truly remarkable and very much appreciated. She responds to your questions (and I always have a lot) and genuinely cares for you as a client, communicates well, and makes a point of touching base with you. Her relationship with certain Saints is a great asset for dealing with tricky situations and needing to write petitions for their assistance. I know that I will continue to work with Flora in many areas of my life when I need some extra luck or assistance to help turn things in my favor. She has given me new hope to situations and her readings have been accurate! You will not be disappointed, she is very skilled and wonderful to work with. Thank you Flora!!

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 am

Shellbell that is really sweet of you to say & it has been a delight working with you.
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

sky4343
Forum Member

Unread post by sky4343 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:26 am

Hi, is starsinthesky still on the forum? Does anyone know if she is still offering her services?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:46 am

Hi tangliss and sky4343, you can try private messaging her or contacting her via her Facebook page.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

tainapr
Forum Member

Unread post by tainapr » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 pm

I had my first reading today with Lou Florez, and let me tell you it was truly the BEST reading I have EVER had!!! He was spot on, I didn't have to tell him nothing because he said, it all before I even said anything. He made me cry because he was the first person that actually understood me. It's not a mental dream block that I have but exhaustion, self doubt, and overwhelmed, and loss of my self. He made me realize that I need to love me and start taking care of me and not be just a caregiver for others, but to care for me first! He confirmed what I have been feeling about the inheritance, and allowed my husband to see that I was not kidding about what I have been telling him.

I'm a Santera, and I am very leery about allowing anyone to read me. I don't like to put myself out there for readings because I have never had anyone be soooooo ACCURATE, but Lou has been thee only person that was spot on!!!! I have gone to Cuba and they weren't able to tell me what I have been questioning about my psychic dreams and mental block. I felt a great connection with Lou and Ashe to you. You have a true gift and a true psychic!!!! Thank you for the AWESOME reading and thank you Katrina for recommending that I get a reading.

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Thank you Dr. E for all the wonderful work you did for me, I am extremely heartbroken to find out about your passing. My deepest condolences to all your loved ones, this brings me to tears. What a tremendous loss. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank you Dr. E for everything you've done I've learned so much and your products are amazing.It was great meeting you at the workshop you are very sweet. Your a Legend and you'll always be remembered!

Brooke
Forum Member

Unread post by Brooke » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:38 pm

I did not know Dr E personally but he was one of my favourite guests on the radio show and I followed his blog site. I am deeply saddened to hear of his passing and the loss of a wonderful man. It was a blessing that he got the chance to be on the radio one last time last week.

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:21 pm

The tribute to Dr. E on the Lucky Mojo radio show today was so moving. I am glad last week's show, Dr. E's final appearance on the show, will be reaired next Sunday. I look forward to hearing his wisdom again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show for January 19, 2014, "Remembering Dr. E.," is here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ering-dr-e

Remembering Dr. E. -- Eddy Gutierrez -- with catherine yronwode, ConjureMan Ali, Professor Ames, Miss Tammie Lee, Professor Charles Porterfield, Madame Nadia, Papa Newt, Aura Leforest, Coastside Conjure, Carolina Dean, Miss Michaele, Candelo Kimbisa, nagasiva yronwode, John the Unnamed Shaman, and Chase Powers.
catherine yronwode

penella
Newly Registered

Unread post by penella » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Just wanted to say hello and mention how touching the tribute to Dr. E was on this weeks show. The prayer led by Dr. Conjure Man Ali was beautiful. I was blessed to have a reading with him before his passing. He was kind, witty, candid and very helpful. I am new to hoodoo , rootwork and conjure....with that said I am learning so much from the radio show and this forum. Love your products and I am really excited about this journey...So grateful to be on this path wih all of you.

Penella

Glaciers
Forum Member

Unread post by Glaciers » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello LM Family,

I am not sure where to put this post. I wanted to say how deeply sorry i am to hear of Dr. E's passing. My condolences go out to the LM family and Dr. E's family and loved ones. I have never had the pleasure of working with Dr. E, but i always made sure i tuned in when he was on the radio and i enjoyed his informative blog. He was so brilliant, funny, witty and so incredibly talented and gifted. I am deeply saddened by his loss. It is a real tragedy to lose someone as such a young age.

If someone can please post the donation site that was mentioned on the radio, i would like to send a small gift towards the family's expenses.

I also wanted to thank CM Ali for the wonderful prayer you prayed on the Sunday nite show. Truly it was so touching and inspired from Spirit.

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Glaciers #1739

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm

That was very sweet, Panella
If anybody else would like to make more thoughtful comments, I am sure that Dr E's family would enjoy reading these posts

CreoleMiss
Forum Member

Unread post by CreoleMiss » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:34 am

Thank You Dr. E you were extremely talented, caring, honest and professional. I'm very sad to learn about his passing, I just had him do work for me and his results and caring nature was amazing. He will be missed but I'm glad I had a chance to work with such an amazing person and I thank Lucky Mojo and Miss Cat for helping our paths cross.

Bel
Forum Member

Unread post by Bel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you Dr. E, for teaching me so much, both on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour and The Unnamed Path. You were too young to die but you managed to pack more into your short life than many twice your age ever did. I was saving to ask you for a reading but that's not to be now so maybe in another time and another place.

It is with such sweet sorrow that I will listen to your beautiful voice on the remaining podcasts I haven't yet heard but my heart is glad to know you meant so very much to so many people both known and unknown to you. You gave so much to the world and will be greatly missed

With love and with sympathy to all who loved you

callmeladyluck
Forum Member

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 pm

It's extremely sad. He was taken too soon. I am so grateful I was able to connect with him and learn from him for the short while that I did. He was an incredible, caring, knowledgeable and passionate man. Rest in peace.

Hoodoo_Lady
Forum Member

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:41 pm

I just found out last night, and I have felt the loss ever since. I discovered Dr. E through Luckymojo and followed his blog for years. I just ordered my first candle last month, and ironic enough ordered my second candle last week. Although we'd just began our work together I will miss you :-) I really will.

BlackConjureEmpress
Forum Member

Unread post by BlackConjureEmpress » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Omg..I just heared today..I am really saddened by this..Dr E..was the first and only conjure worker that I ever hired...His seeing abilities,card readings & spell work is amazing.I am so glad I had the chance to interact & work with such a wonderful person.He will be missed.Thank you Dr E.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors

gbenson
Forum Member

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:49 am

I am truly devastated by the loss of Dr. E, I sought his help & guidance for so long that when I encountered a problem I couldn't handle my first thought was to visit his blog or shop. There aren't many people who have the ability to influence so many people from different cultures around the world with their words, the world lost one more. Thank you Dr. E.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, all --

I got a call this morning from Miss Aida stating that our colleague Rukiah Shamon has passed away. I am very sad to have lost such a valued colleague and such a fine and upstanding root worker.

Rukiah's death was not unexpected, as those of us who were her friends knew that she had been battling colon cancer for several years -- almost as long as she had been in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, and all of the time she was in Hoodoo Psychics. She was never one to take her situation public, and so this news may come as a shock to some people here, especially coming on the heels of Dr. E.'s death, but in fact, working via telephone on HP was all that Rukiah could manage physically as her strength declined and she was forced to close her reading office and salon. She remained positive and present throughout the entire time, and we spoke by phone regularly, as she gave me updates on her situation.

She was the nicest person you could ask to know, a true hands-on healer in the old school, and she embraced a multi-layered approach to her work. She combined down-home conjure (which she came to because her grandfather had been a professional root doctor in Tennessee) with Native American healing (she was of mixed African American and Native American descent) and she blended into these traditions her own gentle and sensitive understanding of Reiki and the New Thought Movement. She was an ordained minister and for many years she and her late ex-husband pastored a large New Thought congregation in the Cleveland area. She was a great lady; she lived her life with joy, and she left many beautiful memories among her friends and family..
catherine yronwode

HiImDiane
Forum Member

Unread post by HiImDiane » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Last year I got a "think only of me" spell casted by flora. I think I was one of the few last love spells she did. and OMG let me tell you, to this minute, I still can not find anyone to cast a love spell like that. My guy was coming to my house non stop, calling and texting non stop, always under me. Flora is the best, she did a very good job

magicmurphy
Forum Member

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 am

Hi All --

I'm writing to recommend and to give a big thanks to Professor Ames, who has swiftly, effectively, and sympathetically addressed so many issues I've been dealing with this year. He's been just wonderful.

It started with my sudden employment problems last year -- some adjunct work hadn't come through and I was looking toward a scary and poverty laden existence that I wasn't prepared for. I mentioned it on the LMCC Radio Show Forum. Maybe it was because we both shared the "adjunct experience" in our lives, but Professor Ames offered to light a Success candle for me that night. That was kind in and of itself, but when I got a call from the school three days later saying they suddenly needed me back for the semester, I knew I'd found the rootworker for me! This man can work a candle! Holy Smokes! :)

It came time to get professional help with a very complex work and job search situation, and the Professor was up for taking it on, bringing in his skills with astrology, Lenormand reading, amuletry, and oils. Then came the summer work search. Then suddenly my boyfriend broke up with me for no apparent reason. Then the rent money evaporated.... it seemed for a while a new crisis sprung up every week, and I was asking Professor Ames to add another candle to the altar or to provide a reading or some other advice in addition to all the other work he'd been doing. He never said no -- and somehow has been spinning all these plates with my name on them, for which I've been grateful. He's been good to send a quick email just at the right time to check in on how things are going. A consummate professional.

My love/reconciliation issues especially have been difficult - here's where I admit that my experience with relationships and love work has been dismal in the past, and I have been nervous about doing it and my headspace while in it, but this relationship was one so worth it that I knew I had to throw in my energy and try hard. Professor Ames has been a kind and sympathetic coach and reader on this issue, and always quick to make a suggestion regarding spellwork, astrological information, tricks, and feedback for a girl just clueless about love success (at least I feel like it a lot).

I'll be the first to admit, I have not been the easiest client; I sure didn't expect being pummeled with job searches, work loss, a relationship breakup, reconciliation work, fast money panic and who-knows-what-else coming my way, but the good Professor has been a help, support and listener through all these things. In addition to an ethical and talented rootworker I trust, he's also been a supportive coach. And sometimes that's been the best help.

It's back to school and work soon; the cutoff date for reconciliation work is looming and I'm shaking about it, but it's getting worked until it's here; the rent money came through... much of what I have been asking for the Professor to help on will be ongoing work, but I'm grateful for his help, kindness, and professionalism. I look forward to a continuing productive relationship as these transitions occur, and I'm grateful for his help. I recommend him and his work wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Best,

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks for this testimonial. Professor Ames is a very good person as well as a good root doctor and astrologer, and he is also a regular participant in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour, so those who are interested in him can actually hear him give readings and spell advice on the Blog Talk Radio archives of the show before contacting him.
catherine yronwode

BlakPrincessUK
Forum Member

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 am

I have had several readings with Mr. Florez and he is always on point, accurate, professional and helpful. He will state the problem and offer a solution as well.
Excellent reader

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:07 am

Wanted to give a Shout Out (Jersey Lingo) and special thanks to Professor Ames. I contacted him for information about getting an astrological chart done about two weeks ago. He was very quick in his responses, patient with me and willing to explain and answer all (of my many) questions. The reading i had from him last night was flawless, insightful and to the point, and he also "taught" me what some of the things meant that he was explaining on the chart. Many thanks and blessings....
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

vaudou boy
Newly Registered

Unread post by vaudou boy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:20 pm

I registered here since I have just finished my 1 hour skype reading with Khi Armand (his website here : https://www-151h.bookeo.com/bookeo/b_co ... 86&src=02a)

I find myself at a turning point in my life and really needed some insights.

Not only Khi is a very nice person, but his reading and analysis really made sense to me and helped me tremendously in my understanding of the situation I needed some insights about.

He really takes time to listen to you and to explain you what the cards/spirits are telling.

He told me things that he couldnt be aware of and which resonated strongly to me.

I will not hesitate one second to call him again for some others readings.

Since Khi takes time to listen to you and to respond, I advise taking the 1 hour skype reading instead of the 30 minutes if you can afford it. Believe me this will be money well spent.

I heard in the past really good reviews about his reading skills and now I can understand why.

If you need a solid reader to help you deal with life issues, you can go to him without an hesitation.

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:17 pm

So glad I could be of help, Vaudou boy. :-)

snoreberry
Newly Registered

Unread post by snoreberry » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:20 am

Thinking of Eddy...with Love‏

I said my prayers this morning and thinking of my friend, my spirit guide, my rootworker...

All of my love for always, and forever...

All my love to you, Eddy... all my love to your family.

I think of you all every single day.

I miss him very, very much. I miss Eddy all the time.

I wanted to write to tell you all, that I haven't forgotten the sunshine that his heart has given to us all.

I remember.

I remember you, Eddy. I am thinking of you. Hey Win Nye.... be at peace, my friend. You are loved, so very loved.

I love you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm

snoreberry,

That is so passionate.

I will make sure that I tell his Mother to read your lovely post

vaudou boy
Newly Registered

Unread post by vaudou boy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:16 am

Just a little update to say that for a couple of months Khi is helping me tremendously. I'm facing a decisive and tough time in my spiritual journey and Khi help me see more clearly and take the proper actions.

I can't stress enough about how helpful and spot on he is.

Highly recommended !

flames_dancer
Forum Member

Unread post by flames_dancer » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi ,I just found this post question link. I asked a question in the post reply by accident. I wanted to know how I can get a reading with starsinthesky7, if anyone can tell me how I could contact her as the email here I can't contact her through. if anyone can let me know, thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:49 am

Sorry, flames_dancer, but we have no contact information for starsinthesky7. She was once the top moderator here but she has been in college and has gotten into her career and so she rarely posts here anymore. We treasure her friendship and hope that we will see more of her in the future, but we do not give out private emails or phone numbers of our moderators. If she wants to take on clients for readings or rootwork again, she will let us know.
catherine yronwode

flames_dancer
Forum Member

Unread post by flames_dancer » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:44 am

Thanks for letting me know Miss Cat.I just thought she was working somewhere else from a old post I read and then couldn't find it again.
Well if you do happen to talk with her tell her she is missed here,I hope she comes back again. :-).Thanks again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 pm

I was just thinking about her today.

I know that she has crossed over and is at peace with her loved ones.

I pray that her family is at peace.

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:29 am

As I have now been part of the LM family on the boards here for over a year, I personally wanted to thank all the moderators and helpers here for your very valuable advice, time and effort when I write and reach out for help and support.

It must be so frustrating to have to endlessly deal with spam and try to put topics in the right sections etc. I always do my best to read all the pages first on a subject before posting. You all have the patience of saints! And have been so kind! I felt very welcomed here on my arrival.

In particular, I want to thank Miss Aida, natstein, and Athena for their help and responses to me recently. Sorry if I have missed anyone out! Keep up the good work!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Thank you, Nony65 !

That is so very sweet of you!

divabelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by divabelle » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Khi helped me to sell my house. I was having difficulties selling it. During the first month it was on the market, I only had two potential buyers to look at my house. Both potential buyers loved the home and one buyer was really interested in buying the home and wanted to come back for another showing. However that buyer never came back and from that day on, my house sat on the market for 7 months without any showings/activity. I knew at that point that something was wrong because the house was practically new with many upgrades and in a desirable area.

I contacted Khi because he has helped me in the past with other problems. Khi performed a shamanic healing session and the shamanic journeywork showed that there were difficulties with the land. Khi was able to remediate the difficulties and, paired with conjure work, he was able to help me sell my house very quickly.

If anyone reading this post is having problems selling their home, PLEASE contact Khi for help. I would not have sold my house if it wasn’t for him. He is truly gifted and a blessing to all.

Edrin
Forum Member

Unread post by Edrin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:39 pm

I felt I need to put up some good words after doing several readings with three rootworkers from AIRR - one of whom is Prof. Ames. This is apart from Ms. Aida and Deacon Millett. (I want to be completely open with no behind-the-keyboard secret)

Prof. Ames has been extremely quick with attending to my reading and very much spot-on. He managed to pick up things that I did not reveal and was able to elaborate further so I could understand it from my layman's perspective. He was very patient with teaching me a little spell work on how it should be done - given a first timer whom has never done anything like that on my own. He is very amiable and easy to converse with and I would love to communicate more, if not for his other profession. That, I fully understand.

Prof. Ames was one of those who advised me strongly against piling on too much works and spoil the whole resolution. I am grateful for his thoughtfulness with my best interest at hard.

However, I am not proceeding with rootwork through Prof. Ames NOT because she is not good. Rather, I do not want an overdose with too many works done on my issue as advised by many rootworkers, it's always better to concentrate on one work and let the energy flow from there.

Thank you Prof. Ames.

Metatron
Newly Registered

Unread post by Metatron » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:04 pm

My consultation with Khi Armand was an extraordinary and profound experience. Khi weaved together an exquisitely rich and transformational healing tapestry unique to my circumstances. Khi effortlessly, courageously and powerfully demonstrates the artistry and competency of a highly adept and masterful healer. In less than an hour, my life was forever transformed. The albatross that heavily weighed on my soul was transmuted. Additionally, Khi’s empathy, heartfelt dedication of service to community and professionalism created an unparalleled experience for me.

In gratitude,
MAB

Athena1
Forum Member

Unread post by Athena1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:59 am

Hello all just wanted to say, i think this is an awwsome forum and lucky mojo has wonderful products, thanks to all help with this..
Athena1 :lol:

EyesOnGoal
Forum Member

Unread post by EyesOnGoal » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:30 am

Does anybody know if Khi is fine? Healthwise I mean :)

I contacted him regarding a Real Estate consultation. He replied very nicely and positively and requested some information. He said he'd do a divination on the matter over last weekend and get back to me. I sent the requested information but haven't heard from him since despite a couple of emails sent to him.

This is not a complaint as much as it is a sincere inquiry about his well-being. I mean he was the one who set his time frame but then disappeared on me.

Thank you for any information you might have!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Hello, EyesOnGoal ,

I am not sure how to answer this as we don't know what is going on in each AIRR members' lives.

Please try to contact him again.

If there is still no response, plese contact the AIRR Ombudsman,

The current Ombudsman is Deacon Millett. Fill out the form and send it to him, as instructed. He will see that you either get the service you paid for or receive a refund.

============================================

If you have trouble contacting an AIRR worker, we will not know why (we are all different folks and live in different places) -- but if you have tried THREE TIMES and received no contact back, we advise you to send an email to the AIRR Ombudsman, Miss Bri. She has the personal (private) phone numbers and emails of AIRR members at her disposal and can check in on them to see if they are out of town, down with an illness, or attending to faimly matters. She will then contact you with a reply.

Please read the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service (with contact details) here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

You will see on that page the following:

We Mediate Practitioner Failures of Contact

The AIRR Ombudsman can mediate a complaint based on a failure of contact BEFORE or AFTER your payment was made:

Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Contact data for the AIRR Ombudsman and all other pertinent materials are on that page or one link-click away.

Thanks for your query, and thanks for choosing AIRR.

Good luck

============================================

EyesOnGoal
Forum Member

Unread post by EyesOnGoal » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

I just emailed him. Will let you know if I hear from him.

Eyes On Goal

Becomingaware
Newly Registered

Unread post by Becomingaware » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:35 am

I want to thank Khi for the most insightful focused reading I have ever received. He locked in on my issues and delve deeper until he got to the core. His reading was part insight and part intellect. Khi is a gifted reader that made me feel like I was talking with an old friend. I am blessed to have had the experience in speaking with him . It was truly life altering. :P

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:37 am

I just got off the phone with Professor Ames and it was one of the most relaxed readings I've ever had. He's very easy to talk to, has an incredibly soothing voice and has definitely validated a lot of things that I already thought myself and made me aware of other things that I was not.

He gave solid advice, his reading was very on point, and I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Particular about my rival, saying that she's fizzle out... that was definitely something that I liked to hear haha

I highly recommend Professor Ames for a reading if you can. Even just a half hour gives you SO much insight.

Thank you so much, Professor!

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:37 am

Something cool happened; I had a reading with Professor Ames regarding this situation, and I asked about the relationship by ex is currently in. He confirmed that it was, in fact, volatile, and wasn't going to stick. After the reading, I went and checked on my vjnegar jar and saw that a few more of the pins had broken in pieces. It was really neat to see that work I'm doing is lining up with a professional reader's views of things.

If you're the least bit unsure about the nature of your work or just want to get a handle on what's going on, I highly suggest a reading. I was hesitant at first, but I'm so glad that I did.

JammieDoughnut
Newly Registered

Unread post by JammieDoughnut » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:35 am

Hi i'm having trouble contacting Dr.E. there website (contact us) does not have any email address neither.
Can anyone provide a email address ?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:32 am

I'm sorry to tell you, JammieDoughnut, but Dr. E. passed away more than two years ago from a heart attack. If you would read this thread from the beginning post, you will see us discussing it. We have left this thread as a memorial to him. He was a fantastic worker, a loyal friend, and much loved by all.

The good news is that his mother, Mama E., is continuing the shop and the spiritual practice that he founded. You can find her contact information at the AIRR site!

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

profzam

Unread post by profzam » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:40 am

I don't generally post in public places, but I just wanted to break my silence and let you know that as a "lurker," I have been enjoying this place for a long time. You give out a lot of information, and it is the real deal. Thanks.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”