Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Professor Ames at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
magicmurphy
Thank You, Professor Ames at AIRR

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 am

Hi All --

I'm writing to recommend and to give a big thanks to Professor Ames, who has swiftly, effectively, and sympathetically addressed so many issues I've been dealing with this year. He's been just wonderful.

It started with my sudden employment problems last year -- some adjunct work hadn't come through and I was looking toward a scary and poverty laden existence that I wasn't prepared for. I mentioned it on the LMCC Radio Show Forum. Maybe it was because we both shared the "adjunct experience" in our lives, but Professor Ames offered to light a Success candle for me that night. That was kind in and of itself, but when I got a call from the school three days later saying they suddenly needed me back for the semester, I knew I'd found the rootworker for me! This man can work a candle! Holy Smokes! :)

It came time to get professional help with a very complex work and job search situation, and the Professor was up for taking it on, bringing in his skills with astrology, Lenormand reading, amuletry, and oils. Then came the summer work search. Then suddenly my boyfriend broke up with me for no apparent reason. Then the rent money evaporated.... it seemed for a while a new crisis sprung up every week, and I was asking Professor Ames to add another candle to the altar or to provide a reading or some other advice in addition to all the other work he'd been doing. He never said no -- and somehow has been spinning all these plates with my name on them, for which I've been grateful. He's been good to send a quick email just at the right time to check in on how things are going. A consummate professional.

My love/reconciliation issues especially have been difficult - here's where I admit that my experience with relationships and love work has been dismal in the past, and I have been nervous about doing it and my headspace while in it, but this relationship was one so worth it that I knew I had to throw in my energy and try hard. Professor Ames has been a kind and sympathetic coach and reader on this issue, and always quick to make a suggestion regarding spellwork, astrological information, tricks, and feedback for a girl just clueless about love success (at least I feel like it a lot).

I'll be the first to admit, I have not been the easiest client; I sure didn't expect being pummeled with job searches, work loss, a relationship breakup, reconciliation work, fast money panic and who-knows-what-else coming my way, but the good Professor has been a help, support and listener through all these things. In addition to an ethical and talented rootworker I trust, he's also been a supportive coach. And sometimes that's been the best help.

It's back to school and work soon; the cutoff date for reconciliation work is looming and I'm shaking about it, but it's getting worked until it's here; the rent money came through... much of what I have been asking for the Professor to help on will be ongoing work, but I'm grateful for his help, kindness, and professionalism. I look forward to a continuing productive relationship as these transitions occur, and I'm grateful for his help. I recommend him and his work wholeheartedly and without reservation.

Best,

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Professor Ames at AIRR

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks for this testimonial. Professor Ames is a very good person as well as a good root doctor and astrologer, and he is also a regular participant in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour, so those who are interested in him can actually hear him give readings and spell advice on the Blog Talk Radio archives of the show before contacting him.
catherine yronwode

ProphetAvery

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:07 am

Wanted to give a Shout Out (Jersey Lingo) and special thanks to Professor Ames. I contacted him for information about getting an astrological chart done about two weeks ago. He was very quick in his responses, patient with me and willing to explain and answer all (of my many) questions. The reading i had from him last night was flawless, insightful and to the point, and he also "taught" me what some of the things meant that he was explaining on the chart. Many thanks and blessings....
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:39 pm

I felt I need to put up some good words after doing several readings with three rootworkers from AIRR - one of whom is Prof. Ames. This is apart from Ms. Aida and Deacon Millett. (I want to be completely open with no behind-the-keyboard secret)

Prof. Ames has been extremely quick with attending to my reading and very much spot-on. He managed to pick up things that I did not reveal and was able to elaborate further so I could understand it from my layman's perspective. He was very patient with teaching me a little spell work on how it should be done - given a first timer whom has never done anything like that on my own. He is very amiable and easy to converse with and I would love to communicate more, if not for his other profession. That, I fully understand.

Prof. Ames was one of those who advised me strongly against piling on too much works and spoil the whole resolution. I am grateful for his thoughtfulness with my best interest at hard.

However, I am not proceeding with rootwork through Prof. Ames NOT because she is not good. Rather, I do not want an overdose with too many works done on my issue as advised by many rootworkers, it's always better to concentrate on one work and let the energy flow from there.

Thank you Prof. Ames.

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:37 am

I just got off the phone with Professor Ames and it was one of the most relaxed readings I've ever had. He's very easy to talk to, has an incredibly soothing voice and has definitely validated a lot of things that I already thought myself and made me aware of other things that I was not.

He gave solid advice, his reading was very on point, and I feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Particular about my rival, saying that she's fizzle out... that was definitely something that I liked to hear haha

I highly recommend Professor Ames for a reading if you can. Even just a half hour gives you SO much insight.

Thank you so much, Professor!

Star Anise

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Star Anise » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:37 am

Something cool happened; I had a reading with Professor Ames regarding this situation, and I asked about the relationship by ex is currently in. He confirmed that it was, in fact, volatile, and wasn't going to stick. After the reading, I went and checked on my vjnegar jar and saw that a few more of the pins had broken in pieces. It was really neat to see that work I'm doing is lining up with a professional reader's views of things.

If you're the least bit unsure about the nature of your work or just want to get a handle on what's going on, I highly suggest a reading. I was hesitant at first, but I'm so glad that I did.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”