Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Wanttounderstand

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:03 pm

If I do a vinegar jar do I have to use the spirit of hate spell? I have been reading a lot about this spell and it is asking for help from a demon and I really don't want to do that. I know that there has to be another way. Is there another way? Because I've heard that if youaren't formular with the spirits they can turn on you.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 pm

No, you can use a petition that you're more comfortable with. Don't do anything that makes you afraid/uneasy. I did a whoop-a$$ vinegar jar once with a loud-wailing-weeping rendition of the SUPREMES "Keep me Hangin' On" as my petition. Funny, but true...and quite effective.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Im not sure where you are reading. But it is not required to use a demon, the spirit of hate, or any spirit for a vinegar jar. Someone mentioned the spirit of hate prayer on here, but you do not have to use it with this spell or any other spell.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 am

Wanttounderstand wrote:If I do a vinegar jar do I have to use the spirit of hate spell? I have been reading a lot about this spell and it is asking for help from a demon and I really don't want to do that. I know that there has to be another way. Is there another way? Because I've heard that if youaren't formular with the spirits they can turn on you.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I work and I know workers who work vinegar jars and break up bottles all the time and have never called on a demon to help them do so, and their work works. You shake your jar and you say out loud in a forceful manner what you want: "Suzie Q I command you to break up with Danny H, may all the sweetness between you sour, may your words to one another cause pain and heartache, may you fight and fuss like cats and dogs," etc, etc no demon invocation is necessary.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Dee_2

Unread post by Dee_2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 am

Wow! I think that is pretty cool! Symbolically speaking, it'd be tough to write that off as coincidence. Please keep us up to date on this.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 am

Most rootworkers have always been Christians of one kind or another - folks who have no reason to call on the Father of Lies. There's plenty of good strong revenge-talk and curses in the Psalms, which have long been used by rootworkers, and it's all addressed to the Creator. Get a copy of Secrets of the Psalms. It's pretty inexpensive. Lucky Mojo has it.

Michaele (say "My-KELL") Maurer
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:19 am

Thank you all for your help

Wanttounderstand

Unread post by Wanttounderstand » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:01 pm

If I put inflammatory Confusion oil in a vinegar jar do I need to add war water? What are the difference between the two, I read that one causes you to miss understand peopleand the other causes a war between the two. Which is better?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, it depends what you want to achieve. Do you want the two people to misunderstand each other, be confused about their feelings and not know what they want? Or do you want them to out and out fight? Once you decide that, you'll know which you want to use.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 pm

I have recently been reading up on how to do break up work. I was interested in doing the oil jar, but I would like some input on what I should put in the jar. I have pics of them both, both names, and birthdates..I read that I should also add some rusty nails? Is there anything else I should put in it? and does it matter what kind of jar it is?

Thanks in advance!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Oil jar? You mean vinegar jar or lemon jar?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:14 pm

yes, vinegar..sorry.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Bottle spells can be really awesome. They are compact and easy to make. Throw in things according to what you want to happen. Vinegar to sour their relationship, red peppers to make them hostile towards one another, black pepper, nails, needles to make them hurt one another, rust to make them vehement towards one another, hair of black cat and dog to make them fight light cats and dogs. Get the picture. Basically you are concocting a cake, the receipe gives you basic guidelines, but don't be afraid to customize it a bit according to what you are looking for. Shake that sucker up and curse with a vengeful and angry heart.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:07 pm

thanks, that was a great help! when using a pic of the two, should I rip it in half, or put an X over their faces? or is it best to have a pic of them individually so that they're apart?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm

id rip it in part to symbolize the breaking apart.. and id also wrap their name papers around a red pepper
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Keep the pictures separate to symbolize the break up you are looking for. Tearing apart a picture that has them both in it so it is two separate pictures is a great idea, in my opinion. Its really symbolizes what you want to accomplish. You can also write their names or DOB or both on the back of the pictures. The one you want to stick around do in red ink while the one you want to get rid of do in black.

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Hi Greeneyes, I recently started a vinegar jar for revenge (justified as one of the partners caused huge damage in my life resulting in emotional, financial loss etc). I asked that he and his partner split up and that all the things he did to me, she would do to him and when it was happening he would think back on how badly he treated me.

On a Saturday whilst the moon was waning:

I got a picture of the both. Tore it in two. Wrote his name in black and her name in red. I also wrote all the things I wanted to happen to them as a couple. I used dragon's blood ink for his part. I put these into a screw top jar with

9 nails, 9 pins and 9 needles - to cause pain, to cause argument and they would never be comfortable as a couple - the number nine is the three times three principle.

To this I added:

Chilli to inflame the situation and cause angry, heated arguments
Black pepper to hex
Mustard seeds and poppy seeds to cause confusion and strife
Lemon juice to sour things between them
Asafoetida to cause them to be repulsed by each other and to hex and banish their relationship. If you ever smell it, you will know why its other name is Devil's Dung!
Salt to seal the spell
Sulphur powder to banish their relationship
White vinegar to sour their relationship and dissolve the pictures into mush

I was so angry for days and days before doing the spell and it took me a while to get the ingredients but as I walked and thought, I got angrier. This all added energy to the intention of the spell. I then took two black candles inscribed one with each of their names and put divorce on both candles, anointed with oil to send away things and lit the candles whilst saying a spell to split them and cause them the trouble I had been caused. At the same time, I pricked each candle as it burnt and kept doing so to cause pain and discomfort to them and really felt and concentrated my energies. I also lit crossing powder to hex them around the candles and burnt a picture of them that had been torn apart in each candle flame.

I let the candles burn down and the next day, I flushed the remains of the candles, powder and photo ashes down the toilet to symbolise their relationship being turned to s***.

I shake my jar and call down the spell on them whenever I feel the need. I keep it at the back of a cupboard away from the light.

After I completed the spell. I cleansed with hyssop oil in shampoo and body wash so each part of my body was cleansed. All the time I did the spell, I had a white candle anointed with sage with my name on it for protection in another room.

Now I just trust that my spell is working. You have to believe and put your intention into the spell and trust that the universe hears you. Never doubt your spell. It may not work instantly, sometimes it takes a while but your belief must be there. It s hard for me to see these people or to hear much as they are in another country now but something spooky did happen a few days later. I had to get a code sent to my cell phone from a company to confirm something and guess what......the number that was sent me was their birth years exactly 196# ad 196# all as one number one straight after the other.

I took this as a sign that my spell is working as out of the trillions of random numbers I could have been sent, why was it their exact birth years??

I hope this helps you.

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:29 pm

I will. I think it is too much of a coincidence too especially as I could have received any combination of trillions of numbers.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 pm

thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it! Anyone have a good breakup spell that I can use while I shake the jar?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:46 pm

If by spell you mean incantation? I usually find its better to work yourself up with personal curses. These are people that have wronged you, they have hurt you, and worse they think they don't have to pay. Let that justification help you work yourself up so you can incant. In hoodoo most of the time the incantation can be improvised almost like preachers suddenly being inspired by the Sprit. Let your desire to break them up inspire you. If you feel the need you can write your own curse that details what they've done to you and what you desire for them down and momorize that.

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 am

I think Conjureman is right, when you are putting your jar together, say all the things you want to happen to them. The more outrage/anger/passion you put in your curse the better. I don't think it has to rhyme of be a specific curse. Shake that jar violently (keep the lid pressed down when you do) and feel your anger pouring out and use whatever curses you want on them.

For the candles, after you have anointed and inscribed their names, light them and prick the all over with a pin as they burn, really focus as you do this and repeat what I used:

As I prick this candle, I prick thee
Broken Hearts, Unhappy be
May you go your separate way
May the wheels start turning
May it begin today

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am

Hi Greeneyes, BTW, you might like to do your spell tonight as it is Saturday, a waning moon and we are in the period known as the dar of the moon now which is when all black workings should be done. I know strictly speaking this isn't a hoodoo thing (moon phases) but I think it adds power to the jar spell.

Let us know how you get on.

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:25 am

OK, so I have my vinegar Jar and did the spell. Should I hold on to it and keep shaking it or should I bury it in a graveyard? What is most effective?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 am

seawitch wrote:OK, so I have my vinegar Jar and did the spell. Should I hold on to it and keep shaking it or should I bury it in a graveyard? What is most effective?
Its most effective to bury it where the person or persons you wish to effect must walk over it.
Go ahead and read this page:http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:58 am

thanks again, soooo much! i will keep you all updated. **seawitch** If you can, keep me updated on how your situation is going.

I also had a question about the dog and cat hair. Does it have to be from a black dog and black cat? I know black would work best, but will it have the same effect if its not?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

Its the symbolism involved, black cat and black dog. You can get it from LM, if you order it, I think. Of course you don't have to include the black hair, I know people who use the vinegar jar without black hair of cat and dog and just stick with the peppers, nails, needles, and vinegar.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 pm

well i would keep shaking it, and keep it in a dark place, and work with it until you feel it has served its purpose.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Goodnight everyone I'm confused about the results of several spells especially vinegar I'm aback with the guy but he is still with the other woman the argue about me daily but she still around she lives in another state I live near but he wont leave her nor me I have control of the house 5 days out of the week then she comes to town I want out the picture so what else can i DO AS FAR AS TO BREAK them up for good the holidays are coming around and I want to spend them with him. :roll:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:46 pm

I think we have discussed this in the previous postings that you have written in the past. You should go back and review the postings that you have posted for advice on your situation. Everyone warned you as to what would happen in regards to your situation. If I am not mistaken, you said that your target's other lover is doing love work on him as well, and a few people told you that this situation you are in was going to happen due to the fact that you and this woman have been going back and forth burning each others house down, but the man ended up paying for her stuff to get fixed anyways. In previous posts, you seemed pretty content with them being together as you knew that he would "sneak" to see you while leaving her even though she lives in another state. Like I said before , you can break them up for a certain period of time, but if she is doing work and if I am not mistaken he is doing work also Voodoo right? , then you need to address all of that. This woman is just going to keep fighting and fighting for what she wants, and you can burn her house down a million times, but if you are not addressing her directly then you and him are just going to have this rollercoaster effect. This situation may be slighly different as before but sounds like you are in the same situation where he is still with her. It might be time to do a clear and cut and move on.

You need to get a reading on your situation before you proceed to do anymore work. Sounds like you are wasting your time if he has come back but has not left the other woman again. I think this was the same point you were at a few months ago. I would strongly suggest that you get a reading.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:33 pm

A reading is most advisable. You want to see all the forces at work and really find out if this situation is worth it. If you are working a break up conjure while she's binding him with love and reconcilation spells then you are just going back and forth and will remain in this stalemate. In situations like this the influence of the other rootworker or spell caster needs to be cut off so you can get *your* way. Before anything else, however get a reading. If you choose not to, my dear, be prepared to be stuck in this situation on and off for until you realize that it might all be for naught.

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 pm

I can't bury it where they will walk over it as the targets are in a different country now so I wondered what the next best thing would be

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:25 am

I was wondering I used a pickel jar to do my vinegar jar spell and it was a bit big. What happens if the pictures start shifing and move around inside. Should I start over again or just let it be?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:05 am

It doesn't matter if the pictures move. You shake a vinegar jar anyway, so everything will move around inside of it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 am

We have answered this question in the long long vinegar jar thread in the spellcasting help section. Please do a forum search

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 am

Nubian Mummy, you look like one experience hoodoo worker! Man. Sure to tell us all how this crazy thing works out! Sounds like one killer spell. 8-)

For my new vinegar jar spell, I used the usual, 9 pins, 9 nails, 9 needles.

Along with the dried chilli powder, I put in cat's hair and dog's hair. :P

Both hairs of the hated people I want to make suffer. And then on petition paper I wrote curses with their full names a hundred times each. Crushed them, and poured vinegar over the lot in a large jar.

I shook it so vigourously that the paper has been reduced to mush. :twisted: Hopefully it's symbolic of the pain and madness that these two will be feeling. What do you all think? Did I botch it, because this is my very first vinegar jar see!

(Didn't want to needlessly start a new topic and spam the forum so...)

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 am

Oh, and for the broken thing, if I were you, I'd just go get another pronto and burn baby burn while you still got the hate and energy in your heart. Spells are much more powerful that way! Just don't down and wait. Just force it! (It's my style anyway.)

(Say, does anybody know the average time spells take to start working? Couldn't find anything on the forum although I searched with keywords a few times. Sorry for the double post everybody!)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 am

It's been repeated alot in the forum that the general rule of thumb for spells to manifest is:
3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, with your final result in 3 months.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Devi Spring wrote:It's been repeated alot in the forum that the general rule of thumb for spells to manifest is:
3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, with your final result in 3 months.
Thanks Devi! (Reckon I didn't use the right keywords then, I used "time taken for spells to take effect" lol) :oops:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Shake that bottle, get your anger out on its. You want to pour your hurt into it, your righteous wrath. Let the curses flow. When you feel its done its job then bury it at a crossroads or at a graveyard.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Ok, just a quick update...I did a vinegar jar on saturday, and i think it came out really good! today I did my candle spell, and shortly after i lit it, the flame split in 2. i thought that was great, and took it as a good sign. :) has that happened to anyone else before?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:52 pm

this jar is to break people up, yes i have seen this this means a break up or a splitting of ways, iv had this happen on a break up jar before using break up oil.. remember to shake that sucker and call down curses on it too that will add some good power to it, getting angry and letting it all go into the work. you can also order a break up candle from LM and burn with it or have them set it, which will give you a candle report, thats a great way to back up the work and to add constant pressure to the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 am

Mabel,

If I were you, I'd do it all. Especially if I want the person dead or similar. If you don't want to it's all right though. (I understand)

I suggest doing both the dolly and the vinegar jar. Then, you jam the dolly into the vinegar as well. You want to **** things up as much as possible for these hated people.

Fellow hoodoo doers, I have a question. A few days ago I made a vinegar jar, and did everything the site said. Including hair from the hated people. (Most important I know is the hair.) Along with the usual 9pins, nails and needles, I put in dried chillies powder, vinegar, cat and dog hair.

Along with that, a few petition papers with their names written and various malicious wishes/curses. I was really angry, and I shook the jar so hard that the paper became mush inside. (Looks gross, paper, vinegar and red chilli powder mush.) I know the hated people are going to have it real bad because when I feel the jar I get lots of bad vibes.

Thing is, the acidic nature of the vinegar... The bottle is leaking. Cap's distorted, must be bursting from my hate. Lol. Any advice? What do I do?

Also, when do I bury the thing at a cemetery? Or do I light black candles? These hated people didn't do some small trifle, but many things to alot of people and frankly speaking I feel that they deserve hell.

I will need all your advice to do the worst to them. *gives a bow* You all have my deep gratitude on this.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 am

(Sorry for the double post people) :oops:

HailDiscordia, I can't get the hated people to walk over the vinegar jar, but I can however get it very close to let them walk past it. Does that count?

Common sense tells me reckon it does though, but it won't be as strong as them walking over it, must be something to do with the foot-track thing. :idea:

If I want them to walk over it, I'll need a jack hammer to pierce the concrete, not practical. ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah Vinegar jars leak. You always want to keep the bottle wrapped up in a black cloth of some sort while you store it in a dark place. There is no one way of using or deploying vinegar jars.

You can shake them up, light candles on them while hurling curses, or bury them, or all of the above.

My best recommendation is to work the jar with candles and shaking until you feel that you've done enough then bury it as close to them as possible. I know it says under their doorstep or where they will walk, but I don't see anything wrong with burying it in the shrubs near their house.

You can bury it in a graveyard and pray for the death of their relationship.

Another neat trick I learned is, if the bottle is small enough and glass then place it beneath the tires of one of their cars so that when they drive over it it breaks. Its a modern version of foot track magic I heard from cat yronwode on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour podcast.

Good luck!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:03 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Yeah Vinegar jars leak. You always want to keep the bottle wrapped up in a black cloth of some sort while you store it in a dark place. There is no one way of using or deploying vinegar jars. You can shake them up, light candles on them while hurling curses, or bury them, or all of the above. My best recommendation is to work the jar with candles and shaking until you feel that you've done enough then bury it as close to them as possible. I know it says under their doorstep or where they will walk, but I don't see anything wrong with burying it in the shrubs near their house. You can bury it in a graveyard and pray for the death of their relationship. Another neat trick I learned is, if the bottle is small enough and glass then place it beneath the tires of one of their cars so that when they drive over it it breaks. Its a modern version of foot track magic ;-) (that last piece of advice i heard from the hoodoo root hour). Good luck!
:twisted: Holysh*t ConjureMan! That's f***ing brilliant!!! Thanks. *looks for black cloth* May the gods smile down on you for this tip. Yep... I wonder if there could be a new section in the forum for more modern methods of deployment. :mrgreen:

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Is it a sign our just a plain casualty that ever now and then a vinegar jar has an ozzing sound to it. Before even shaking it. Could that be that it is taking effect?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 pm

It's likely just the chemistry of your ingredients causing some gas to be trapped inside and the pressure of it causes it to ooze.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Read the other thread regarding this...there is already a long thread for this

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 pm

So far I like the way things are going. I light a black candle every night..and I inscribe both parties names with the word breakup in between the 2 names. On tuesdays and saturdays I say a spell along with the candle lighting. yesterday when i had the candle lit, the flame was huge..and it was jumping around like crazy! I'm hoping that's a good sign! I really appreciate everyones input! :)

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:11 am

I want to do a vinegar jar to break up a couple but I have no idea where to start, such as what contents to put in the jar etc. If somebody could point me in the right direction with this I would appreciate it! Thanks! ;)

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:17 am

I would say buy a LM break up bottle and then fill it with there pictures with there names written on each picture 9 times red for your lover black for your rival, add some vinegar lemon juice and possibly some of your urine and your all set. Getting a bottle with contents already in it takes out the guess work.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Thanks!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:03 pm

I've read that someone on this a forum who did a vinegar bottle kept it in the back of a dark cupboard til it worked --

but once it's worked and they've definitely split up, what do you do with the bottle?

I obviously don't want to keep that type of negativity around, but I can't bury it on their property either. So how should I dispose of it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Smash it at a crossroads.

There is a long web page on disposing of ritual reamins here, in cat's online free book:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Thanks! I assume you walk away and then just don't look back?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:40 pm

You are correct.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Thankyou! :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

I like to put it on the railroad tracks too, and of course do not look back.

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:51 pm

I have been working on a vinegar jar for almost 2 week and today as I was shaking it lots of its liquid sort of came out on the floor and bathroom counter and my hands. I have not reopened it or anything. Could this signify anything specific about the work being done?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:25 pm

This kind of thing has been discussed in the VERY large vinegar jar thread - search the forum for that.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”