Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Peace Water Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
jazzie

Peace Water Questions and Answers

Unread post by jazzie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 pm

I read the instructions for peace water which are, "walking backward, you sprinkle drops of Peace Water at the four outside corners of the house or in the four corners of each room. For a really strong job, you can circle the house, sprinkling as you go, or sprinkle on the four corners of a larger piece of property."

So overall, I need to walk backward. Does anybody know/has experience of whether Peace Water stains carpets?
I am planning to do home protection work and Peace Water is one of the ingredients I will use.

Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Peace Water?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Test a small part of your carpet...like in a closet or something that wont be seen.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Peace water does contain, so it could stain some fabrics. It would be best to test an easily hidden area of each carpet/fabric you expect to come in contact with the Peace water prior to use. That way, you won't be worrying about stains when you're doing your work; you want to be fully focused on your intent.

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks.

It is a brand new home and I don't want to ruin anything, and I may not be allowed to test anything anyways.

1) I can sprinkle the four corners of the house (main property), but does this include sprinkling the corners of the backyard?

2) How does it work for houses that have a backyard but are not enclosed in a fence at the front?

3) Do I sprinkle the corners of the open front of the house? (It has an open front but there are fences on the sides of the house.)

Regardless, I can't do the entire walking backwards because the left side of the house has a fence, not a gate; can't go through it. Thus, I can't circle it completely. The right side does have a fence with a gate though.

I will use fiery wall of protection powder and oil. I adore Peace Water and I really want to sprinkle this at the end after the floor wash. Or at least, add a last finishing touch to the house.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Gate or no gate...sprinkle it in the four corners of the yard. A gate doesn't matter in this case.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Starinthesky7

Thanks for the interest. Please do know that English is not my native language, thus I am not sure if I explained the structure of the house correctly.
You mentioned I can sprinkle the four corners of the yard and the yard starts with the gate, which begins from the middle and extends to the back of the house. But what about the non-encircled front portion of the house? Isn't the purpose to encircle the entire house?

Thank you.

Edited: I kept googling luckymojo and found a page on house blessing spiritual supplies. Here one must bury each coin at the four corners of the house. How would this work with the house structure?

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Notice at the four corners of the house jazzle, four corners of a room etc etc
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SeraSatyr
HRCC Student
Lucky Mojo Peace Water Testimonials

Unread post by SeraSatyr » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:21 pm

In my recent LM order, I got a bottle of Peace Water.

As I was sorting through my materials, today, the cap was loose on the bottle and a smidge of it had gotten on my bedspread. I wiped down the bottle and the excess from my bedspread, tightened the cap, and forgot all about it.

Later that day, I was working on some things in that same room, and I couldn't get over how serene I felt. My job is extremely stressful, so moments of serenity like that are amazingly rare, so I took note. I just felt so calm and relaxed. I thought maybe I'd finally snapped. It wasn't until I was out later this evening that I remembered that I'd actually spilled a little peace water in that room.

I don't know what you do to that stuff, LM, but that's just crazy. Makes me want to pipe it into the pool at the UN. Extremely effective (the Peace Water, I mean, not my stupid UN pool idea).

Thanks for a great product!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Made Peace By Accident

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Peace Water is definitely a good product, it calms you, in this case, I am sure you are glad that you 'accidentally' felt the affects.

blackcateyes
Peace Water

Unread post by blackcateyes » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 am

I thought I remember Cat telling someone on one of the podcasts to anoint the doors and windows with x's or crosses I can't remember (that's part of the question) in all of the corners of the windows and doorways with peace water? or was it peace oil, so that no one could astrally or spiritually come into the house? I need that kinda protection...but couldn't remember if it was the oil or the water ..please say water cause that's what I bought...should have listened to it again..to make sure...but I got into a buying frenzy...oh well...please say water!!!!!
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Peace Water

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 am

I do not remember that particular podcasts, blackcateyes; however, read what she says here at the Peace Water website (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html)

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm

thanks for the reply...I read the link, but it didn't say anything about anointing the windows and the doorways...maybe you do that with the oil???

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Yes you can certainly anoint the windows and doorways with Peace Water. Read here (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html) about using conjure oils in hoodoo tradition

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm

You can also shake up the Peace Water, put it in a spritzer, and spritz it around the doors and windows.

And X or a + is up to you; the + is Christian, the X more African. Either will do.

WAT-PEA-GL04
Peace Water, 4 oz.
$6.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blackcateyes
Re: Peace Water Questions and Answers

Unread post by blackcateyes » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks again ..sorry for replying so late....I've been moving and am spottily on the internets ...here and there and everywhere....but thanks I did what you said with the crosses...at the time I didn't see your post and just did what I thought was right at the moment ....glad it was correct ....although you really can't go wrong with the ye old cross symbol..no? ;) anyways I loved the product and now have another question ...

when taking an herbal bath you're supposed to take a sweet bath just as many times as you took the herbal bath or that's just what I heard...A is this true and can I use the peace water in the sweet bath...I thought it would be a nice touch since I was trying to get rid of a curse...?????

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:09 pm

blackcateyes wrote:when taking an herbal bath you're supposed to take a sweet bath just as many times as you took the herbal bath or that's just what I heard...A is this true and can I use the peace water in the sweet bath...I thought it would be a nice touch since I was trying to get rid of a curse...?????
If by "sweet bath" you mean a sugar or honey bathnd by "herbal bath" you mean a 13 Herb Bath for uncrossing, no, that is not necessary to take the same number of each type of bath. People make up silly rules, but that one has no tradition behind it at all. It is just someone trying to act authoritative.

Likewise a bath to draw in good things to yourself need not be preceded by a round of cleansing baths at all, unless you feel cursed (as you do). In that case, you would take them after the full round of cleansing baths usually.

Peace Water could be added to such a bath, if the aim was to draw peacefulness to yourself.
HRCC Student #1559

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:17 am

Turnsteel wrote: Peace Water could be added to such a bath, if the aim was to draw peacefulness to yourself.
Heck yea...that's the idea of it...some doesn't everybody want a little peace in their life...after I Chinese Washed the walls I Peace water washed the walls and anointed all of the windows...took cats advice but applied it to the chinese wash as I had just gotten some bedding from a downstiars neighbor and wanted to clean it....of course what was truelly dirty went in the washer but the rest got the spritz ...will have to get a dollar store spray bottle for the peace water to keep up the good vibes in the house!!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 am

I have been wanting to share this little tidbit since the Holidays, but was reluctant, due to the topic and the content (about my own family) but it is funny, and it is about Peace Water. There is a Hollywood movie about being home for the holidays, and not only is it funny but in some ways it mirrors similarities that happen in many homes when families get together, including my own during the Holiday season. This year, I thought I am not going through this drama again (lol!), even though a lot of it is funny just like the movie. I sprayed Peace Water everywhere at "the family home" where the relatives come together...and there was Peace! So, unless your family is "Stepford", try Peace Water the next time you all get together!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Triplethreat wrote:I have been wanting to share this little tidbit since the Holidays, but was reluctant, due to the topic and the content (about my own family) but it is funny, and it is about Peace Water.
So, unless your family is "Stepford", try Peace Water the next time you all get together!
Loved the "stepford" part...don't be embarrassed or reluctant...hey we all have f-uped families...or at least most of us do...ya know...join the club! ;) Peace Water is great I'm really glad I bought it ...and it has kept the peace for the most part around here...only one small fight ....and that's cause I think it's wearing off by now and I need another round...!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Loved the reponse Blackcateyes thanks! :) Peace Water smells so good too, and is also very calming.
I'm not embarrassed, (just proud, protective and caring about what's mine) in fact, I figure many of you might be going through some of them same, and the inspiration came from what many can relate to ;). I also thought it might help many of us here in The Forum the next time everyone in their Family gets together, however small or big that family number might be.
Truth is, we love our families and are born into them, but we have an opportunity to pick our friends, and sometimes those friendships are equal to the bloodline. So, we choose the handful of GOOD friends, and we are fortunate to have them in our lives; we also have obligations, courtesy, commitment, honor and love to our Family...and for all those commitments, Holidays, celebrations, reunions,
there is thankfully,-- Peace Water.
#1606 GA

Shany

Unread post by Shany » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:45 am

My question:
1) So you only have to walk backward when you circle around the property? What about when you sprinkle 4 corners of the house/room? Do you have to walk backward from corner to corner???

2) What if I want to "bring" peace with me everywhere? Is it possible that I can wash my hand with it and have the same effect on myself and anybody I come to contact with?

Thanks

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:59 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

1) If you’re using Peace Water as is mentioned in the link, then yes, sprinkle as you walk backwards around the property and from corner to corner: of the house, of a room, etc.

2) Peace Water is an emulsion, meaning it contains unblendable liquids: think vinaigrette. I not would personally use it to wash my hands, but it would make a great addition to a spiritual bath in smaller quantities. The Tranquility line of products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html), particularly the bath crystals or sachet powder might be what you’re looking for.

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Triplethreat wrote:Loved the reponse Blackcateyes thanks! :) Peace Water smells so good too, and is also very calming.
Truth is, we love our families and are born into them, but we have an opportunity to pick our friends, and sometimes those friendships are equal to the bloodline. So, we choose the handful of GOOD friends, and we are fortunate to have them in our lives; we also have obligations, courtesy, commitment, honor and love to our Family...and for all those commitments, Holidays, celebrations, reunions,
there is thankfully,-- Peace Water.
That is too true...and thanks...we can choose our friends..but hey..can't choose the fam..gotta love em anyways..no matter what..through thick and thin..unless of course they are beating you with coat wires or what have you..that is not excusable...well..I think ya know what I'm bumbling around with here...;) you and you all do alot of good..on here...keep on rocken in the free world...and even though it may feel like the Man is bringing you down...we still are free in small ways...and big ones too...like having the ability to practice this wonderful practice openly..not so much in other countries..ya know..I'm grateful!!!!:)

CuriousCaledonian

Unread post by CuriousCaledonian » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 pm

I have put some peace water in a spray and used it at the door, and in the four corners of my workplace, also at the public computers since a lot of our troublesome customers seem to be pc users! I also use Cast Off Evil oil, some drops at the entrance over which everyone coming into the library must pass, oh, as well as praying to St Michael as I walk round the building. Hope this helps.

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Thanks for the advice!!! :) I have some cast off evil oil. praying to St Michael is something everyone has been suggesting lately ..just acquired a candle called Mano Poderosa or Powerful Hand...am looking forward to burning it!!!

LEARNING719

??? Dilute peace water ???

Unread post by LEARNING719 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 am

Ok, I know that Chinese wash is to be diluted.
When I use the Peace Water I plan to put in a spritzer bottle. Do i dilute or not.
Trying to determine how much i will need! 4oz does not seem like a lot if it's not to be diluted !
The journey of learning is never ending !

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: ??? Dilute peace water ???

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 am

I wouldn't dilute it; just use a little less. Sprinkle instead of spray.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 pm

I personally would not dilute Peace Water too much... maybe a tiny bit if I were using it as a sneaky trick in an office setting, but I would keep the Peace Water as "whole" as possible. Take Mama Micki's advice...you just dribble/sprinkle the water where you need it. A little goes a long way... If you put it into a spritzer bottle, find one that is of a smaller size and has a shorter "spritz" area, like they sell at aromatherapy or herbal shops. No need to coat the area in a wet film! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

No. And if you need more get 3 bottles. This is one of my favorite products.
Spritz!
#1606 GA

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 am

I have to be honest - I don't really like the smell of Peace Water, so I would personally go for the option that uses as little as possible.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:50 am

It's true that different products will appeal more or less to one's individual scent-palate. The good thing is, there's always some options so you can find what works best for you!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Do you like the fragrance of Peaceful Home more than Peace Water? If so put some powder on the floor or carpet.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I love the smell of Peace Water! Love it!!!
#1606 GA

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 am

I love Peace Water, but since it has an oily component, diluting it with pure water would disrupt the balance of its components. I think a few drops would be sufficient, especially in the corners of the room.
HRCC Student #1730

Lord SP
HRCC Student
Two-part Wash

Unread post by Lord SP » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 am

Hi All,

I was looking on line for a two part wash and couldn't find one that you guys sold.I already Have the Four Theives' and Chinese Baths on my list.There isn't any Two-Part wash that's sold and I want ti complete my list of necessary materials does anyone know what two-part wash I should buy..Thank you much

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Two-part Wash

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Peace Water is the very popular two-part wash which we make and sell. It consists of two layers in one bottle.

WAT-PEA-GL04
Peace Water, 4 oz.
$5.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student
Re: Peace Water: Questions and Answers

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 am

I've just received my first bottle of Peace Water. Here in France this is not very familiar (at all actually). I just CANNOT believe how good this smells, I mean it's just WOW!!!!! The PEACE WATER is amazing! i've never had something smelling so good! Thank you! :o

Ekaterina

Re: Lucky Mojo Peace Water Testimonials

Unread post by Ekaterina » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:11 am

I was decanting my Peace Water into atomizers, a travel perfume atomizer for my bag and a larger one to keep at home. I had an idea for what to do with the residue in the bottle - I filled the empty bottle with water and watered my plant with it. Basically it amounted to just a miniscule amount of Peace Water in with the plant's regular water. This plant is in my home office and room where I do my candles, spiritual supplies, etc. I don't know what's in PW but I can't imagine it would harm the plant in such a tiny amount, and I feel like the plant will then be breathing the essence of the Peace Water as it oxygenates my room.

I wanted to deploy this on my coworkers, and was told that the bathroom was a great place to do this. However I don't have access to the men's room and there are cameras where I work...would not want to explain that one. So I use it as a car air freshener before we all go out to lunch together. Fulfills the basic idea of having it in a small space where people will probably subconsciously notice the scent (it's not strong and you don't want to spray too much.)

Just some creative deployment ideas here...seems to be working quite well so far. :D It seems especially effective when my husband comes home cranky...spritz, spritz

Laila
HRCC Student

Re: Lucky Mojo Peace Water Testimonials

Unread post by Laila » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

I just received the Peace Water in my LM order today. It smells, well, peaceful. :) I'm looking forward to using it!

Sonia Rosa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sonia Rosa » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer. I own some Lucky Mojo Peace Water and I thoroughly love it. I read the instructions on the website, and I am curious to know what the traditional/spiritual significance of walking backwards is?

I have walked backwards when sprinkling Peace Water and I do feel that it's efficacious, but now I'm just curious about its origin? Is it just more powerful to walk backwards based on the experience of several rootworkers in the past or is there a specific reason for walking backwards (i.e. a reference in the bible)? Is it best to walk backwards clockwise or counterclockwise? Thank you.

Love,

Sonia Rosa
Sonia Rosa

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:48 am

Good Afternoon, Sonia Rosa,
I do know that one of the reasons for walking backwards while laying roots gives a clear path for the target to walk over. A nice, clean path with all the workings just for the target ( like rolling out a red carpet!!)!
AS far as the ritualistic symbolism, I was always taught that it's a symbolic invitation (like saying: "Come here").
If there's any other reasons, I just don't know and we'll have to wait and see if other root workers can answer this.
Hope this helps.
Have a great day
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 am

I'm glad I've got some of this coming to use on my teenager :)
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Oh em gee, this stuff is AMAZING! I've talked about the difficulty I'm having all over this forum. So I decided to order some Peace Water. I JUST picked it up from the P.O. around 8, got home sprinkled the house, crossed the doorways, & put the excess on doorknobs. I have the number of the woman my husband is having an affair with & was trying to get up to hi jinks with it, of course she started sending phone straight to vm, which normally would REALLY piss me off. I was able to put the phone down & stay calm, I'm even laughing & feeling, well, peaceful The obsessive thoughts are calmed down for me & I really just feel like leaving it & getting to bed. This stuff is powerful :)
HRCC Student #1989

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:15 pm

AlyssaH: It is so nice to hear just how the Peace Water is helping your situation. Keeping calm and level-headed in very delicate situations (such as the one you illustrate above) can be a valuable ally. Best of luck and keep it up!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Okimamma

Unread post by Okimamma » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:18 pm

I just ordered some, sounds great! How often do you have to reapply? Thanks :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Hello, Okimamma ,

Good question!

What will happen is that will feel a difference. You'll feel lighter.

Then, when things start feeling a little heavy again (and that all depends on the individual conditions), then you just use it again (according to the directions).

You'll love it!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Okimamma

Unread post by Okimamma » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:40 am

Thank you Miss Aida :)

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:45 am

The peace water really smells wonderful. I am concerned about one thing though. If you have bay leafs and other herbs sprinkled in the four corners of the room, would sprinkling peace water on them affect their potency?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:20 am

Hello, Innocence,

No, it won't.

You're fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”