Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
maac74

Re: Intranquility Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by maac74 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi there,

I've purchase the IS kit to use for my ex. Here is some history: My boyfriend and I broke up a while ago (it will be six months) I received divination from Robin and she gave me positive feedback although she said that my ex is very-very stubborn and it will take some time (meaning months) for him to return to me. since our break up I have only heard from him about 4 times. Last time (in March) he said he still thinks of me but it makes him sad every time he thinks about the few times we argued when we supposed to be closer and happier. We dated for a year and 6 months and we were planning on living together and getting married. We had 4 stupid arguments from miss understandings but overall we had a very harmonious, peaceful, relationship. Now his ex- when she found out about our break up got in between his two eyebrows and keeps insisting and reaching out to him. I did some breakup spells and I am now waiting for the results. (I did a breakup spell kit from LM 2-3 weeks ago or so and rested 2 weeks now. I am recently received the IS kit, reconciliation kit and a skull candle. My questions are:

1- Should I do the skull candle first, IS spell and last the reconciliation kit? or should I left the IS spell for last if I see not results after a while.
2.-Can I also do a break-up vigil candle while doing the skull work or IS spell?
3.-I always try to work with the phases of the moon, days, times and planets and zodiac signs if possible..I know Mercury will be retrograde from May 18 to June 11, will this make my work less effective or not? should I wait to do any work when Mercury is direct?
4.- If I can do the work while Mercury is retrograde which is best? the skull, break-up or IS.

For the skull questions, I will post on the proper subject as well for reconciliation.

Thanks much for all the help!

FYI: I am looking forward to attend some time soon to one of the workshops. I want to expand my gifts since for many years (since i was 12) it keeps calling me and calling me and I finally decided to do something ( I am 41 now). Most of it comes naturally but I need experience and help to know how to control the other dimension. I want to be learn root worker, learn hoodoo and more... Sorry for my grammar, I am trilingual....lol.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, maac74 ,

I personally would work the Intranquil Spell kit last a(and hope that the other spells work). In the meantime, I would also be working the break up along with your other spells.

I would not work the Intranquil with the break up. It's just too much negativity.

You can start spells before Retro but don't star spells in retro. Since we are in a waning moon (and you work with moon phases) and the new moo starts the same day as when we go into retro, I would personally wait.

You will love the workshops1 good for you!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi I did the in tranquility prayer and the honey jar so far my boyfriend came back to me...he's been calm and nicer we no longer fight everything is going good ...my question is since he's back do I stop the in tranquility prayer and what's next so I can keep him this way ...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 12, 2015 4:41 pm

rubialinda718 ,

Once he is back the spell is done with the spirit so cleanse and remove the items from the spirit in the home. The spirit is one from hell who came out to torture the ex so its really a curse. Keep the honey jar going, and add other love work to it like love me, kiss me now, stay with me, follow me boy, peaceful home.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Fri May 15, 2015 6:21 pm

Thank miss Aida,

I will hold into the IS until last to use, and only if I need to use it. I rather not use it at all. Also, I think mercury retrograde is good for break ups and create confusion. So I might just do that.

Thanks you for your help!

rubialinda718

Unread post by rubialinda718 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Thank you

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello:

I would like to know what day of the week, time and moon phase is best to work on the IS spell? today is full moon, it today a good day, or it doesn't matter?

Thank you!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:49 pm

In this working I wouldn't be too concerned with the day of the week or moon phase. I always invite folks to read through the instructions of the Spell Kit very carefully, and follow them.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Thank you for your answer, Papa Newt.

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:56 am

I was just wondering...

Assuming I put on this spell (or a rootworker does it for me)... when my target does swing around to attempt to contact me, by playing "hard to get" will it make my target try even harder to get to me? Another assumption is if this spell is perform to get the target back, not so for revenge. Am I supposed to accept her return the very minute she attempts to get back?

Reading through the whole thread and with so many variables, it is really difficult to pinpoint what is the "right thing" to do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:00 am

Hello, Edrin ,

This Spirit will torment the person until return (then it's up to you to keep her).

So, if I were you, I would not play hard to get. That won't accomplish anything for you but only hurt her.

I would instead follow up with a Stay With Me Spell: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edrin

Unread post by Edrin » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:19 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I have a better understanding of how the spell works now.

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi there,

I have the IS kit and i would like to cast the spell but I have few questions before doing the spell.

Can I do the IS spell while venus is retrograding?
Is there an specific day to do the spell?
Is there an specific moon phase to do the spell?
Should I cast the spell at midnight?
After I do the spell, should I continue saying the prayer every night and is there something I need to offer?

Thanks so much for the help, you all are awesome.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Hello, maac74 ,

When you perform the spell is completely up to you (some rootoworkers do not abide by days of the week, moon phases, etc. And their spells still work). The instructions have guidelines.

Retrograde should not affect this spell

Pray everyday while you are casting the spell. Not afterwards

No! No offerings! Then the will stick around and you don't want that

Here is a page that Miss cat wrote

www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

One more thing: When you say pray everyday while I am casting the spell, this mean that as long as the candle is going right? once the candle is out, I should stop the prayers. I only need one candle spell or should I use more than one?

I am still not sure I want to do this but I have tried everything, I had contact with my ex last weekend and he expressed all of his feelings and that he wanted us so bad but it couldn't be. He still resenting few fights we had. To be honest they are the most silly arguments, its all in his head. But, he is overly sensitive and very stubborn besides, I am sure his mother has a lot to do. Not sure is this spell will do the trick.

Thanks in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:34 am

maac74 ,

One candle only and only pray the spell while the candle is burning. You should cleanse you and your home once you are done with this spell. Also wear a protection charm to keep the spirit off of you. I dont really think this is the best spell for your cause, though it may work, it is going to torture him and make him restless till he returns and you should keep distance from him so the spirt will work harder on him. For his mom do a honey jar or silence her with a lemon jar or freezer jar to shut her up. Best of luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Thank you very much j82!

I think I will try the skull first and try to put the thought to return to me. If it does not work, my last choice will be the IS. Trying at all cause not to use it.

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

I have a question about this spell kit. I have it and I'm planning on using it as a last resort if my other spells do not work. He is very very stubborn, and I may have to turn to the IS to get any results.

The question I have is that I know it is meant to make the person tormented until they are with you again. However, for me, this is a gray area. I work with him. So we see each other everyday and we talk. Will this affect the spellwork - if he's supposed to be tormented until he sees or talks to me, will seeing me at work contradict the IS? Or can my specific petition be that I want him to be back as my lover and be tormented until that happens?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello, itgirl92,

You are correct. Just change the petition

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:17 am

after reading on this spell and spirit for days, i still have some questions. I underetand how my ex would be tormented until she returns. I also know the reasons we broke up to the tee since it was my fault, i let a horrible heartbreak from a former ex who cheated on my destroy me essentially, and just when i thought i was, this relationship got serious and all those "demons" that caused my insecurity and lack of confidence get the best of me. So anyways, I keep reading about their lovers returning then leaving again. What is i were to say that I know EXACTLY what i did wrong and am fixing it right now by doing tons of spiritual work and cleansing. I know the i cant be jealous and insecure. is fixing the issues that broke up us usually enough, or do i need to look into some serious magick work?''white im asking, would 13 herb bath be enough usually? does the kit come with cleansing materials? maybe that and hyssop baths? Should these be done to the ex as well? on op of that id perform the firey wall of protection as well.

seems i'd be handling best i could no?

forgot to mention i plan on taking the hyssop bath whole reciting the 51st psalm. anything i need to recite with the 13 herb bath? oh and damn, i keep hearing different opinions on doing the honey jar before or after? I personally plan on doing it before because will be doing a reconciliation kit first and i wouldnt want to stop doing it just to start a new one after. sorry for asking soo many questions in soo many forum topics, ive just been doing tons of research and want to clarify some doubt. (not doubting my work or the magick, just a doubt of whom has the right idea when trying to find answers to my personal questions.

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:06 am

sorry yo double post but i forgot to mention i plan on taking the hyssop bath whole reciting the 51st psalm. anything i need to recite with the 13 herb bath? oh and damn, i keep hearing different opinions on doing the honey jar before or after? I personally plan on doing it before because will be doing a reconciliation kit first and i wouldnt want to stop doing it just to start a new one after. sorry for asking soo many questions in soo many forum topics, ive just been doing tons of research and want to clarify some doubt. (not doubting my work or the magick, just a doubt of whom has the right idea when trying to find answers to my personal questions.

while some people might think im crazy for thinking of taking this approach, im only doing it in hopes she returns to me so that I can prove my changes. i want her to suffer cause i suffered a lot when i first happened.

Reason: Merged

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi thatflashingthing,

My best advice is for you to book a magical coaching session with someone from AIRR, as you are asking for hand holding through your spellwork and it's more than we can accommodate on the forum.

You can find a rootworker who is willing to work with the Intranquil Spirit here:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Doesn't sound like it all. The reason I ask is because there is tons of conflicting opinions in regards to talking to your ex, all of them which mainly focus on the phone. Yes, I know dont answer and let the spell build up, but the closest i was able to find is someone suggested saying hi in passing. We rehearse together, will be hard to fit my situation into anything talked about in this forum...just my thought

Angelamarie13
Newly Registered

Unread post by Angelamarie13 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:24 pm

I will try to make this as short as possible :?

I have had experiences with witch craft since I was younger. I always had an urge and felt an escape in it. I remember conducting a successful rain spell (out of the blue) in elementary school. I always wanted to use spell work in appropriate situations.

This year I moved to college and from the first day I became involved with a boy who I had hooked up with last year visiting from. I knew him through because he was my best guy friends Roomate. At the time he cheated on me with his girlfriend. August comes and he had talked to me prior to moving and long story short we jumped into a relationship. The feelings were so strong I couldn't help it. An issue was that his ex of a year and a half, at this point was my neighbor across the street.

Everything was gojng fine until he started getting crazy with me physically and verbally. This caused me much pain and separation from all friends and family. I would even come home with bruises sometimes. It was a price abusive relationship but I stayed because of love. We lived together at this point and didn't spend time apart.

Things started getting intense in terms of fights and I cheated on him as an escape from all the pain he caused me. After a week of fighting he returned to his ex, betraying me, and he is now across the street everyday. He is also taking her on the trip he booked for us. I am devastated but mostly furious and want him to feel the pain back

Deacon from AAIR recommended a Intranquility spirit curse, which I had ordered a kit for. Will time affect this? We were together every day for 5 months but at this point separated for almost two weeks.

Is this the right spell?

Any advice much appreciate :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Hello Andelamarie,

If Deacon Millet from AIRR recommended this to you than it is the right spell. Trust your rootworker.

Peace~

Nathen

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:59 pm

It's a good one for that. See also the thread on more general spells for causing pain to an ex-lover out of a sense of revenge, here:

reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex- ... r-t85.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello, I'm in need of an answer..

What would happen if you performed the Intranquil spell on an ex who is currently seeing someone else, I'm not sure if they're dating because it is being kept very private and away from me but what kind of effect would the Intranquil spell have if they are dating? Would he still return?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

Dating someone else does not affect the outcome of this spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm a little confused, sorry.

So even if he has a girlfriend, the spell will still run it's course and get him to return?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, Goldengirl,

This is what the spell cold manifest:

They can't rest until they see you

So, it shouldn't matter if the target is with someone else.

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Msmarion

Unread post by Msmarion » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello all i was wondering how long it takes for the intranquil spell to work? I think I've gotten signs as in dreams of the target but no movement yet? It's been a little over a month

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, MsMarion,

Check out this page for a good idea

post183087.html?hilit=signs movement#p183087

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Hey guys,

What would be the worst case scenario if I performed the Intranquil Spell on an ex for revenge? At first I was intending on performing it then using sweeting spells to ease the situation but I'm slowly beginning to consider performing the spell and not letting him get in contact with me. I loved this guy and he basically screwed me over and got into a new relationship. I want him to feel what I felt and I honestly feel like the IS spell is the best way to go, as long as I protect myself to lesten the effects it will also have on me. Is this a good idea or should I reconsider?

When I say "ease the situation" I meant take him back and calm him down seeing as they're suppose to be mad when they return but that was only if I were to take him back instead of letting him suffer.

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:20 pm

When I say "ease the situation" I meant take him back and calm him down seeing as they're suppose to be mad when they return but that was only if I were to take him back instead of letting him suffer.

Reason: Added to her first post

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:26 pm

I guess I want him back but I also want him to suffer from the effects of the IS spell but I'm afraid of things getting out of hand that's why I'd like to know what I might be in for if I don't allow him to contact me (by blocking his number and blocking him on all social media accounts) will he still be miserable or will the effects dissapear?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

I have no idea how long the spell will work and if it will wear off. That is up to the Intranquil Spirit.

If you are afraid of what may happen to you, etc., then this may not be the right the spell for you.

You can most definitely use protection on yourself. That's ALWAYS a good idea.

And, based on your posts, it sounds like you are unsure about what you really want to do and how you feel about him. That's not a good idea to work with the Intranquil Spirit when you are unsure (and a little hesitant)

I would wait awhile and then reconsider exactly what you want to happen to him. Then, make your decision

But, this spell is to make them restless until they see you. How long will it last? Again, I don't know.

Your pain and anger is perfectly understandable (and I am so sorry for this), but PLEASE make sure that you really want to work with an entity from hell...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

teatea
Newly Registered

Unread post by teatea » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi there:

I just have a question about the effects on the caster when using IS. I've been protecting myself and cleansing, but just wondering if there are any signs, effects, etc. that are common among the caster of the spell. As I've read that the target can be angry, depressed, etc. until they see you.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Hello, teatea,

AS long as you have protected yourself, there should not be any problems.

However, if you read through the threads, once in awhile, the caster feels different. This can be attributed to neglecting to bathe with hyssop and lack of protection oils.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Wising you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

teatea
Newly Registered

Unread post by teatea » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Thank you!

One more question:
Once I'm done with the 7 days of burning candles, how long should I wait for movement before starting the spell again? I know it's not an exact science but I'm wondering generally, 3 days, 3 weeks?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, Teatree,

Please read this post by Miss cat:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... signs#p434

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:29 am

Dear Aida,

Will this spell work for same sex couples? I ordered the spell from MJ.

Thank you and Blessings

Manny

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, mperei02,

I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

People get too worried about this "Same-Sex" business. A soul is a soul is a soul. And our bodies are just harboring our soul.

Calling on entities isn't usually gender specific. Sometimes it is (if we're calling on entities that have to do with women issues, or men issues) but, not that common.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:30 am

Thank you Miss Aida, you are a Angel.

God Bless you...thank you for your patience, time and love you put in this forum. You and the rest of your team are amazing...

Stay blessed

Manny

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:11 pm

I agree with you wholeheartedly Manny. Thank God we have Miss Aida and other moderators to set us on the correct path with these matters. I'm really glad we have this space for these important questions.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Gcriddith

Unread post by Gcriddith » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:33 am

Hi, I ordered the intranquility spell kit from lm and the bath crystals does not say how to use, do I have to use them? Also do i place the cross on the alter or out the way after prayer? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello, Gcriddith,

What type of bath crystals are they? I don't see it listed in the spell kit contents

See it here: www.luckymojo.com/spell-intranquility.html

I would have the cross present at all times.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello everyone, can the Intranquility spell be used on someone I live with?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello Curious1,

I believe it could be, but you face the added challenge of keeping the work secret from the target, since you live with them. Something to think about. Read more about the Intraquil Spirit here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

Angel g
Newly Registered

Unread post by Angel g » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Can i call the person im doing the candle on ? I was told no
Let hom call me. ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Angel g ,

You are absolutely correct

have you read this page?

www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

It will give you insight

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dnme4evr
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dnme4evr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:46 pm

I just received the Intranquility Spell kit. I have a question hopefully someone can help me with as the instructions are not too clear. Once I lit the candle and conduct the spell, do I allow the candle to burn out and then wrap up the kit? Do I just recite the chant once when I light the candle? I do not want to do it wrong.

Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:28 am

Hello Dnme4evr,

I personally have never used this kit so I have not read the instructions myself. I merged your post into the thread that discusses this spell kit specifically. Please read through this thread as it will give you insight into doing this work. In looking at the contents of the kit I would say that once you light the candle you should let it burn until it is done. I would recommend reciting the prayer at least once daily. You could do two or three times daily if you would like.

Peace~

Nathen

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to choose which run of candles to order from MISC. My relationship with an ex ended a month and a half ago. It was a mutual break-up, and we were still on friendly talking terms, but as the weeks progressed communication dwindled more and more. The target owes me money and continues to contact me as if he will be returning it but when I bring up coming by to get it, I get excuses. "I'm too busy," "Work is keeping me busy," "I have things to do." Basically I am being ducked and dodged from receiving my money. I'm being manipulated and lied to and tired of getting my emotions played with. I don't expect or want a peaceful reconciliation at this point. I even ordered a 7 day Reconciliation Candle that finished a few weeks ago with no progress. He contacts me through text -- but no calls, and no following through with seeing me in person. I get nothing but empty promises and false hope. He continues to play with my emotions and make it seem like he'll give me the money back but ultimately doesn't. I've been looking through different options and have been contemplating 3-runs of Intranquil Spirit to teach him a lesson. I don't want him back. I just want him to feel the pain and hurt I've been going through over this. Would the IS vigils be the best choice for this situation?

manekineko
HRCC Student

Unread post by manekineko » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi taciturnxlove,

Since your ex owes you money, and you are looking to get paid back, I'd recommend Lucky Mojo Pay Me spiritual supplies.
All the best!

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Manekineko,

Thank you for the response. I read through the Pay Me section of the site and think I will definitely perform that ritual on my own. I don't have Pay Me Oil but I will try to use other money drawing oils and a plain green candle I have in place of it. However, it's not necessarily about receiving my money back alone, I want retribution for what this person has and is currently doing to me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, taciturnxlove ,

Then do you want revenge?

www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:14 am

I ordered my Intranquility candle today, don't worry it's a final resort, I've read the negative side affects to its workings so I'm hoping to not use it. My question is, I ordered the pink and received a call that the only color in stock currently is black, would that work the same way or since its black have even more negative affects then what I've already read? Again, I'm hoping to not have to use it at all. I'm honestly not even sure why I got it in the first place but if at the end of my goal date this is still what I want then I'll probably attempt using it. I'd just like to make sure with it being black instead of pink there won't be any additional negative affects or if it'll do the same thing as pink. Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi JAD82017,

It shouldn't have additional negative effects as it's been fixed toward the same goal. Black is traditional for this kind of work. If in doubt, feel free to contact the shop and ask directly.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:59 am

Thank you!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”