Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Edward T
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello Cookie

Thank you for keeping us posted. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:02 am

Hello I'm in dying need of help my friend decided he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and he is done with me. What can I do to get him back and reaching out for me. He is very stubborn. I would need someone advice thanks

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:54 am

Hello Michigangirl75

I am sorry that you are dealing with this.

I would recommend a recociliation spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Best wishes to you.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm

So I decided not to use the hairs I thought were his.

Instead I researched the moving candle spells to bring someone to you and placed a pink mojo bag I made with our photos facing each other and I sprinkled whiskey that had damiana soaking in it on top as well as on my lodestones with Attraction oil.

Since I'm living in a hotel right now I decided to try and just keep moving the red figurals together as they burn. I've got a good feeling about it, esp since its working with my mojo to reconcile & return him to me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:39 pm

gypsywitchxxx --

Sounds like good, well-thought-iut work. Best of luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:42 am

Thank you miss cat <3

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Miss Athena and Miss Aida,

Thank you for your responses so far. I'm so sorry for the long post but I feel like I need to give as much information as possible. I asked a few days ago whether I should stop talking to my ex or stay in the picture. Miss Athena said to keep working my Vinegar jar and start a freezer spell for her. I've been reading about the freezer spells and I also came across the feces spell. The biggest reason my ex keeps telling me he's going to her instead of me is because I don't have a job so we cant move in together. I'm wondering now if I can do a freezer and/or feces spell (or any spell really) to make her lose her job? Or freeze her progress in life? Anything to make me the better option.

My ex and I have never been "just friends" since we broke up, we've talked consistently about getting back together, so I figured I could use the fact that he still chooses to have me in his life as an advantage to me to keep myself in the picture, but like I said before I'm debating whether that's the right choice. Because I don't want him thinking he can do whatever, for however long because I will be there waiting.

Both our horoscopes keep saying that now is the time to decide what our feelings are towards an ex and whether we go back to them or not. His says that he is in a relationship that he thinks is a good idea but to trust his gut and decide how he feels about an ex first because he may lose something important. It also says that he is going to start having fights and needs to decide who he wants. So I'm taking these as signs that now is the time for my spells to either work or not work. I'm just still not sure whether to keep talking to him or not. I don't want those "fights" he may have to be with me instead of her. I don't want him to forget me or be mad at me, if I walk away. But I don't want to seem like I'm waiting around either.

Also I keep seeing or hearing her name everywhere lately. Whether it be in a commercial or an ad on the internet or yesterday in my exercise video. I don't know if its just because I'm noticing her name now or if it means something.

One last thing... We had a deep conversation about our future together. I asked him why I was his second choice now. He said I'm not his second choice, that there's no contest between me and her, that it's not about picking one or the other. He said it's about who is less of a risk. He says he would be with me no doubt if I was able to move there (this relationship is long distance). But he says he's so mad at me and so hurt by me that I didn't get a job for us to be able to be together, that even if the circumstances were right for us at the moment and even if this girl wasn't in the picture.. that he still couldn't be with me for right now because hes so upset with me that we "were forced to break up" when he didn't actually want to. And that he loves me so much that he wouldn't want to lose me again so he needs to be sure it would actually work out.

When I said I was scared that I was running out of time to get him back, He said that there's no time limit for us to get back together. That there shouldn't be an ultimatum of "now or never", that its never too late. That we can always get together again and that we shouldn't feel like we can never be together again just because we date other people before getting back together if we do . The last thing he said was that maybe we needed to get torn apart in order to get back together again. So in the end he says he's mad at me, that he doesn't trust that we will be able to be together, that he doesn't believe in me that I will do what needs to be done for us to be together. I told him to just get over it and take the risk and be with me. He said he already took that risk and that he waited for me for 3 years. He says he needs proof that we will actually be together. That if I keep showing him that I'm making progress, if I get a job, and I keep trying hard.. that he will start trusting me and then we can talk about being together again. But that that takes time and so as of right now its a no because he doesn't trust me.

I don't know what to do at this point. Miss Aida.. I know you know about Santeria. I have been praying to Oshun and Eshu (eleggua). I have never gotten a reading from an AIRR member since I just learned about hoodoo a few weeks ago, but I do get Santeria readings a lot and it always says there's a lot of obstacles in my way and a lot of people (mainly my family) who bring negativity in my life and wish for me to be unsuccessful in what I desire. I would like to get an AIRR reading but I don't have a bank account and was wondering if I could pay by money order? Anyway.. any advice is appreciated. Thanks for reading this.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi Kittystar,

I am sorry you are in this position.

But I have to say this guy sounds like he's giving you mixed signals. He said that even if you were to move and this girl was not in the picture, he still wouldn't be with you because of the past. Yet he says he thinks it's possible he could be with you if you "work hard" and show him you're making progress. Are you sure he's not just keeping you on the line as an option?

I would get a reading from someone at AIRR, as we can't comment on readings from other spiritual paths.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Meanwhile, you can put this other woman on ice as I recommended earlier. You could also work with I Can, You Can't products to gain the advantage over her, to clear one hurdle towards getting him back.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Can I work the moving candle spell more than once until I see results or would that be overkill?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Work it once then wait for results. If you don't get any, either repeat the spell or do something else.

Good luck.

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 am

Miss Athena,

Thanks for the response. You are right, he is always giving me mixed signals. He actually called me after me posting earlier. We talked for a long time. He asked me for advice about the other girl because turns out they're having problems and fights. I guess my vinegar jar is working. He told me he feels like he's wasting his time with her because he does everything he can to make her like him and even though she acts like she likes him (hanging out together, kissing, etc) that he feels like she doesn't actually feel that way. I gave him genuine advice about how the girl is horrible and is probably keeping him there as a pass-time until her daughter's dad gets out of jail. Everything bad that I said about her.. He agreed with and said he already knew which is why he's debating leaving her because he feels in his gut that its not going to work out.

So I guess I got the girl out of the way.. but here's the thing. He said he will be done with her. But then he said he's still not coming back to me. He says he's still mad at me from the past, and now he's mad at me also because I keep trying to get him to be with me. He said he's tired of me "forcing" him to get back with me. He said I need to keep making progress but that other than that..there's nothing I can say or do to make him change his mind. He said that if he's going to come back that its going to take time and that if he decides to come back he will do it on his own, not because I'm asking him to. I told him he was being stupid and to just forgive me already. He said I need to stop pushing and maybe even walk away.. for him to feel like he's going to lose me in order to maybe realize that he wants me.

Now I'm even more confused and I really don't know what to do now. Also do AIRR readers accept money orders? That's the only way I can pay for things as I don't have a bank account.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:55 am

Hello Kittystar

Im sorry that he is feeling this way.

First, I am not sure if AIRR takes money orders. www.readersandrootworkers.org

I would recommend Essence of bend over and commanding products for you to use on him.

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Blessings to you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi Kittystar,

I'm glad to hear you also recognize this man's ambiguity and mixed signals. Forgive me for being blunt but he sounds like a control freak. Are you sure you want him?

Assuming you do, and since he does not respond well to pressure and dominance, I would advise against any of the coercive products and work a carrot vs. stick angle. Perhaps do a skull candle on him using Influence oil, so he can get the idea "on his own" as he insists he must do. This is a less forceful and more insidious approach and I've seen it work on some of the most stubborn targets.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

As for the AIRR members, you could contact them individually and ask about their payment policy. Someone may be willing to accept a money order. We can't speak for them here.

Good luck.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:37 am

Why not try the less dominating LM products like come to me or return to me? If you already have excuse this post. Id try a different approach to getting him back since the more controlling products are pushing him further away. Sometimes it takes a few spells to "get it in their head" to return. A skull candle with either come to ke & influence oils should do it. Good luck!

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:59 am

Hi i have a question that i need answering from someone :D

Okay my bf of 9 months and me split but not on bad terms he told me he feels like he isnt the best bf for me right now because he is alway busy . and since he is in the airforce rotc program at out college its the truth but i feel like if he knew how to balance things correctly it wouldnt be that way. he told he he loves me with all his heart but he feels that way. plus we still are around each other and still live together and he still buys me stuff so its like we are together but he arnt. so i was wondering if any one had any advice something i would have to do or possibly get burn.

i want him to spend more times with me , i like attention :lol: '
and to see that our relationship will work out and want to be back in a relationship with me. i like when he called me his gf .

so any advice would be great :)

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Miss Athena and Gypsy,

Thanks for the responses. You are right Miss Athena he is very stubborn, the most stubborn person I know haha. But his good qualities far outweigh the bad. He was the only person who stood by me when I was suicidal and in the hospital a couple years back. He loved me so much, and I feel like he still does but he's just lost confidence in me. He still tells me he's so mad at me for not getting a job when we were still together because then we would still be together. And that that's why he can't be with me "yet" even if no one else is in the picture. I don't think he would still be mad if he didn't still love me and care about it. Why be mad if you don't care right? Plus as you can see he's very tempermental.. I've been "forcing him and making him angry" for a while now and his usual action for that is to block someone and never look back.. He doesn't do that to me. But he does not like feeling forced to do something ever. If he feels that way he will purposely do the opposite just out of spite. He needs to feel like something is his decision. So I see now that I need to let him cool off. So I can't talk about us anymore because it will keep making him angry. I'm still debating whether not talking to him to make him think he's going to lose me, or from now on "be friends" and have us have fun together and maybe he would remember how happy I make him.

Every now and then I can see a glimpse of my honey jar working, like I'm the one he comes to when he's upset, or sometimes he'll say he misses me and debates if he was wrong in leaving me. But then he "goes away" again and acts like he doesn't care. All I have done so far is a honey jar, vinegar jar, and doll baby for the female. When I shake my vinegar jar I chant that they will be disgusted by each other and do nothing but fight. And I put needles in her doll baby's eyes and heart chanting that she will not see him as a love interest and her heart will feel nothing but hatred for him. And he told me that's how she's been acting lately plus them fighting. I also did the feces spell on her and 2 days later she got demoted at her job and they are now fighting. Which is causing him to feel like he's tired of all the doubts he has had about her for a while now and knows its not going to work so he might give up. I hope it stays that way!

So it looks like all my negative work is working, maybe I should stick to that haha. Maybe it will take the positive spells more time. I will try the products you suggested for him. But also a quick question.. it seems I'm getting the one girl out of the way.. but can I do some spells to keep "all rivals" out of the way or to ensure his other "options" don't work out? If so what can I do and how? Thanks again!!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Wow great results on the negative work I must say :) keep working the honey jar, maybe get a pink vigil for it so it stays working, thats what I did :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, Kittystar ,

Congrats!

If only one girl is getting out of the way, then this is a personal message to you that you need to work on ne at a time.

Yes, do the "All the rivals" but also pick and chose which one you will work on individually next and next and next. This is how Spirit wants to work with you.

Keep up the good work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi ineika1,

It's good news that you still live together and are still on positive terms with each other. You can work that to your advantage.

I would do a Reconciliation spell kit, which has everything you need plus full instructions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Plus, work with Come to Me and Bewitching products to to add some mystery back to how he sees you. You're right under his nose so you may be a blind spot. You should get him to see you with fresh eyes. Wear the oils and lay the powders where he will walk. Since you live together, you have access to his shampoo and bath products so dissolve some bath crystals and add a tiny bit to those products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:02 am

Does the Bewitching Candle spell work on someone who you no longer see? Can it be used as a reconciliation spell to add mystery and wonder what the spellcaster is up to?

Ceel6645

Unread post by Ceel6645 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:16 am

Hi!

I wanted to get some advice on some reconciliation work. I actually got a reading with Miss Bri about my situation with my ex bf and she said some ritual work will be beneficial.

1) I have set up something with her to have some reconciliation work done by her for me later this month.

In the meantime I would like to do some on my own just to get things started.

2) I was thinking of doing a honey jar spell with pink candles and I just ordered some Love me oil, reconciliation oil, and return to me oil that I was going to dress my candles with.

3) In addition, I bought a reconciliation glass encased candle and was thinking of burning that at the same time.

4) Also, part of my the break up with my ex bf has to do with conflict between him and my family. I bought a peaceful home candle hoping that would help.

Does anyone have any advice, is this a good start or would you suggest something else?

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi thank you for replying :)
im currently getting a reasing done to see what i can do but for the most part our relationship is half and half . Like we kinda are on good terms and we kinda arnt.

But i wanna change his mind about his decision on breaking up he told me today he was lost , he loved me very much but he said he feels do to the military he doesnt feel like he is a good consistant boyfriend like he needs to be and wants me to feel love and not alone. I wanna change his mind because i feel like he is wrong and i told him he broke me heart over it i just dont know where to go about it.

any suggestions would be nice :)

Pkj
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pkj » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:44 pm

I've been dating the same man for 3 years. In the beginning there was an intense connection, soulmate connection for both of us. About 8 months into our relationship I sensed a change in him. He became evasive and seemed to pull away without totally breaking things off with me.

About 5 months ago, I became frustrated with it all and gave him the ultimatum to either commit to me or I would be moving on. It was at that point that he wanted to see me to explain what had really been going on. That there was a woman he had fallen in love with years ago, who only looked to him as a friend. He and this woman have kept in touch via phone and social media over the years.

At the time of our relationship becoming strained, he was involved in a work related accident and was going to eventually come into quite a substantial amount of money once settled. It was at that time that this woman from his past began pursuing him romantically. Shortly after he got his 1st settlement though, he flew his kids here but drove them back to her hometown and stayed for 2 weeks to see where their relationship would go. Apparently, she told him she had fallen in love with him and wanted to move here to live with him.

He called me last weekend and wanted to see me. What I saw in that visit is not the same man. He's so so broken hearted. This woman has changed her tune and is now stringing him along. Doing to him what he did to me. Wanting to hold on without the previous commitment of moving here. (Karma?). I'm absolutely CERTAIN that this woman is an opportunist, only interested in getting her hands on his money, not him! But I CANNOT STAND SEEING HIM SO HURT! IF ANYONE could advise me on spells to heal his broken heart, turn that love he feels for her to me instead, I would be eternally grateful! !!!!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi Pkj,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I had to edit your post for length and clarity. Also, please do not post in one continuous block of text as it is very difficult to read.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I would recommend that you do a moving candle spell to move her away from him and him towards you. Do a search of the forum on this topic and you will find plenty of advice on how to complete this spell. You can see an illustration of this about halfway down this page on the right hand side: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The concept of karma exists in Eastern religions but has no basis in hoodoo, thus we do not concern ourselves with such things.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Hi LuckyLady1040,

Bewitching can affect someone you no longer see as it can impact his recollection of you and add mystery to his thoughts of you. So yes, you can work a candle for this as part of your reconciliation work.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi Ceel6645,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Your plans sound great and I think you're off to a good start. Do that work and see what results you get before adding anything else to your arsenal.

Good start.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi ineika1,

Just follow the advice I gave you and see how that works out before wondering what else you should be doing.

Good luck.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:17 pm

It's been 10 days since I restarted reconciliation on my ex, I had a reconciliation vigil at the MISC just finished, I have a reconciliation honey jar, triple strength reconciliation mojo bag, Love me spell bottle, binding doll babies for love and a working doll baby going on, I also just finished a 7 days moving lodestones spell and they are nestling in a box in my room. My 3 weeks forgive and forget ritual at Deacon Millet's is still in its first week.

All of these reconciliation spell work seems to keep my ex friendly and caring towards me and has stopped him from being verbally abusive (he later said he said terrible things to me because he wanted me to hate him and move on), but he also is very insisting in that he feels no love for me. He acts like he cares for me a lot and he is still physically attracted, but he is very upset with the idea that I believe we still have a chance. He believes we will never be back together and that living with him is just painful for me and preventing me from healing and moving on. He wants to see me happy but he doesn't love me and can't make me happy the way I want. So he keeps pushing for me to move out. Some of his behaviors does show that there is no love and he's totally shut me out of his heart, the rest of his behaviors show the opposite. If you're attracted to a person and care for her a lot why wouldn't it be love? But it's like there is a disconnection in him. Also he said he doesn't want to be in love. He said I am totally in denial.

We haven't been out together since the breakup. Except for on our anniversary when he accompanied me to our special spot cause he's afraid I would be so depressed as to hurt myself there (it was actually painful for him to walk that day due to an injury). But it's clear that the day meant nothing to him and he walked like I wasn't with him. He was very cold and refused to pursue the conversation when I confronted him for leaving me far behind without checking if I was still with him. I got very frustrated and ran off. He went home by himself.

I don't know how to proceed from here, I don't even know whether to petition for him to open his eyes to realize he still loves me or for him to fall in love with me again because from where I am standing it's so confusing. Am I already doing too many spells or is there another angle that I should attack him from? It's so hard to not to want to resort to Love me or die, I am running out of time fast.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi innocence,

Sometimes God is saying No. If you are continuously doing work on this man and he is resisting to the point of anger at you, then you likely have your answer.

Ask yourself this: do you really want a man in your life that you have to continuously conjure just to keep him with you? Or do you want a man who is with you because he wants to be? I know my answer.

You should be spending this energy on drawing a man who is worthy of you, and let this one go. I'm sorry that is probably not what you want to hear, but it's my best advice.

Get a Cut and Clear spell kit to remove your emotional ties to him, then follow it up with an Attraction spell kit to bring in a man who truly deserves you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Good luck.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Miss Athena, I appreciate your reply but am surprised to have cut and clear recommended to me considering that my reconciliation work only started 10 days ago. He has not been reacting with anger but he's hot and cold. One night he'll be all passionate and all over me, next night he's like "don't touch me with even a finger". This morning he kept hugging me calling me you little thing, I couldn't get rid of him. Then in the afternoon he's cold again when I got mad at him. The problem is whether he's hot or cold, he sticks to his statement that he feels no love. That's why I don't know if reconciliation is the only route I should be focusing on or should I add something else. I've been working with Santa Marta but she only comes through 50%.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, Innocence,

Then you nee to stop getting mad at him.

Maybe he's getting just as many mixed messages from you as you are from him.

You have to play the game and make him feel like everything he does is perfect.

Have you seen this page that Miss cat wrote ? www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 am

Miss Aida, you've hit the nail right on the head! One of our bigger issues in the past relationship was he felt that I was hard to please and nothing he did was good enough (I appreciated him but as a straightforward person didn't know how to be tactful about his faults). I am going to drill the idea that he is wonderful and perfect into his doll baby in addition to feeding him the message in person. Making someone feel good about themself all the time is indeed a good way to draw them close.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:32 am

Hello, Innocence,

Glad you are doing this now!

Remember......

You behaviors must compliment your magic

Your magic must compliment your behaviors.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ceel6645

Unread post by Ceel6645 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:39 am

Hi,

I have ordered a reconciliation vigil candle and wanted to know:

1. on the petition paper, do I just write his name three times, turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise, and write my name over his like I would in a honey jar spell

OR

2. do I just write something like 'please bring "x" and I back together so we can be in a loving and romantic relationship again'

Thanks for your help! :)

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi,
I am a new one on this side and I would like to ask for any help and guidance in my case.
I will say what I did already and please tell me what I can do else, what I can order to help me. I already saw you are recommended a reading first and I would like to get one but I am living in Scotland and don't know how the call could work in this situation also English is not my first language and I concern if I would understand all, so I think the best option for me would be if someone could do reading online such as email or chat or combination of both. So, please can anyone who doing reading (Tarot) help me in this way? And sorry if my grammar is not great but I am doing best and hope you will understand me :).
I have Tarot and I tried already to find an answer for a few question but found some difficulties to interpret them. May I put it here and ask for your help with it?

Ok, but now my situation.
I will not put all story here as it would be to long but is a man who I love and I felt a strong connection with him in deeper level, I would say spiritual level and I really believe that we are like twin flames and we mean to be together and I know he also felt strong about me but because of some reason we never get into a strong relationship. I was patient and I put my heart into it..., and then other woman came along between us. But I am truly believe we are mean to be together. Being next to him I was feeling like I am exactly where I should be from our first meeting also I was feeling this same when I first time came to his house, I know it sound strange/weird but the place wasn't strange for me, I was feeling like home, I was feeling like I belong to this place. When last time I was there and we had a long talk in his garden I lost my golden necklace/neck-chain and I realized it when back home and my first thoughts was that this is a sign that I belong to this place, there is my place and even a Universe is telling it, i took it in this way. And I cannot just give him up, not him, I have to get a battle for him and send this woman away and open his heart and mind to see what already is in there and open to my love.

I already did some spells when the thing came out with that other woman. I used what I had as wanted to do it quickly to make it work and not wasting a time. I did it few times also on Halloween. To send the woman away I put three candles, one blue and two black. I don't want to hurt that woman i just want to send her she could meet her true love, soul mate and happiness but with other man not that one I love. I drew a heart and on one side I put her (I don't know her name) and on the other side I wrote his name and surname 3x crossed with mine. On the back of the woman side I wrote my petition, that she has to leave to meet her true love, soul mate and happiness but with other man not the one I love and then I tear the heart on two pieces, on one it was her and on the other me and the man, then I put it between three burning candles, which I put in triangle. When the candles nearly burn out I burned the two pieces of heart, collected ashes and spread over his door step to his house and throw the rest of candles to the rover next to his house. I left a little bit of this ashes as wanted to throw on her car but unfortunately this time when I was doing it she was not in his house and then he went to work away and he will back in about three weeks and I could put this ashes on her car but do you think this is a good idea keep this ashes..., or maybe anyway I should back it to the nature and don't wait until I can throw in on her car???

At this same time I did "come to me" with Adam and Eve spell for him, I did it 3x. I put on first day a white candle and on the other a pink candle on sugar which I mixed with "come to me" and "Adam and Eve" powder and some love herbs. I drew a heart and wrote his name 3x time crossed with mine and around wrote petition without lifting a pencil. I put it under bowl with sugar and a candle. And again I burn the heart, collected ashes and spread over his door steep to his house also spread over his door steep and path to his house the sugar with all other ingredients and put a little bit on his car too. Also I anointed a handled of the entry door with a "come to me" and "Adam and Eve" and lodestone oil as I know he has to touch it and this oil it will be on his hands. On the other day additionally I collected some my urine and poured out along his door step and on both side of entry door and anointed a door handle. It is like animals marked the place with urine to keep rivals away and to show to whom the place it is belong.
I also did a honey jar, but somehow I feel like I should to trow this honey jar to the river next to his house..., do you think it is a good idea or should keep to light a pink candle on? I didn't have a hair of anything else from him but I collected a small pebbles from front of his house he is walking on, I think the stones are good for collecting energy and I am sure they are with his energy and I put it to the honey jar with my hair.
Should I do anything else or now just give it a time?

As for me I would need a healing spell to heal my heart but don't know which one to choice..., because I don't want to cut and heal but just heal to not feel a pain any more. What are you recommended, what healing spell or protection would be good for me? How I can protect also myself from getting jinx and from bad energy?

I got some sign as well, well... I think they are a sings although I didn't know they should be some until I read on LM forum, but I was thinking about it. After I did spells he was in my dream at night, the dream wasn't clear but when I woke u in the morning my first thoughts was, "no, this is not the end". Also as I stayed with him friendly we had small talk, we chat (on fb) about his work as it seems he is going to lost his job and he said something what stock in my mind. Firstly I didn't realize it but then one day the words just hit me and I couldn't rid them of my mind, I know he was talking about his job but somehow I cannot forget them, he said "always hope, you never know ...(my name)". Also today when was getting ready to write here and intensively was thinking about the situation and him I lifted my eyes up from the laptop and looked on TV (the volume was switch off) and it was the end of a film with this all person's names on the end and first what I saw it was his surname! I never saw his surname before in TV, it was some director. I search in net and found that the person with his surname it was a director of photography.

I am sorry it is a long..., I really will be appreciate for your advises and help, I really cannot lost him, I have to get him back and just cannot not to do nothing, this time I have to help it and I ma not a young person, I have my age and I know I cannot just give on him up.

Bless you all.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi Ceel6645,

The answer to both of your questions is Yes.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi blossom,

Your spellwork sounds good and you are on the right track.

However, do not deploy the honey jar in a river. Keep it and work it for as long as you feel you need to in order to keep things sweet between the two of you.

For healing your anxious feelings, work with Tranquility products. They will help to calm you down, plus they have the added bonus of smelling absolutely wonderful!

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Good luck.

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Thanks for all your responses so far. I'm sorry for this very long post but you're probably tired of hearing my questions haha, so I'll try to wrap everything up in this post. I have some questions that I haven't been able to find the answers to.

As a quick overview this is about the guy who I dated long distance for 3 years who broke up with me because I couldnt get a job and he thought we had no future no matter how much he loved me. And is now trying to get together with the other woman, but still talks to me and sometimes seems like he's debating whether he's doing the right thing or not.

He's very stubborn and tempermental. If he feels forced to do something he will do the opposite out of spite. Miss Athena when you described how a Skull Candle works that sounded like exactly what I need. To influence him and make him think what I want him to think but so that he thinks he's the one making the decisions.

I just don't understand how he can go from loving me so much that he didn't want me to leave his arms when in person... to now when he "acts" like he doesn't care anymore. He keeps saying he's lost all confidence in me, that he doesn't trust me, that I'm too much of a risk to be with, and that he doesnt want to get hurt again. Plus the fact that he likes that other girl and is trying with all his might to be with her.

But here's the thing. Last week I was on top of the world because he was continuously calling me crying about how he feels so lost and empty and doesn't know what or who he wants anymore. He then started telling me about how he and the girl have been fighting and that he has had doubts about her from the beginning and they keep growing. I asked him if he has so many doubts why is he still trying to be with her.

Now here's where I started noticing some things. I think either she's doing some work on him or she's the best manipulator I've ever seen. This woman is horrible. She was engaged to one man, left him for another who she then had a child with, went back to her ex-fiance, then went back again to the father of her child. The father ended up in jail and while he was in jail she was trying to steal my guy from me and got her hooks in him once we broke up. When I ask him why he likes her,, he can't give me a reason. All he says is "i dont know.. I just like her" and also that she's good at convincing him to do things that he wouldn't normally do so she's "fun". That sounds like influencing work to me or really talented manipulation. And when I asked him why he was so hellbent on trying to make her like him.. to be with someone who flat out says she doesnt want to be with him "yet", he said I dont know I just feel like I have to succeed. I was like ok you dont even like her shes just a conquest to you.. there's a difference between just someone you enjoy spending time with and someone you genuinely like. I also told him he doesnt talk passionately about her like he did to other people about me.

I'm like are you kidding me? Not to mention that now that she finally has made him her love sick puppy, she tells him she's still in love with her ex, that she needs time to decide who she wants to be with.. Um hello!!? How can he not see how he's being manipulated so badly. I gave him advice, I said look how this girl is going from guy to guy she is going to do the same to you, you are probably her entertainment until her ex gets out of jail. I told him a bunch of stuff like that and he said he already felt that way and that's why he had doubts. He said he was going to stop talking to her. I was so happy. But its like she has a radar every time he starts getting close to me again she yanks him back. She doesnt even want to be with him and shes just keeping him there until she decides what she wants. And there he is waiting just eating up her bulls**t.

Whenever we get close again, he starts being sweet to me again and tells me stuff like if I fix things we can get back together or that he doesn't know if he's doing the right thing. He debates being with me. He told me that it's not that he doesnt love me but that he doesnt WANT to love me because it hurts. He said he purposely avoids me to make sure he doesnt fall in love with me again. But then the other half of the time he's distant. I lit a blue candle on his honey jar for the first time instead of red. Later on that day was the first time he called me and we talked on webcam all night like we used to. And as a bonus I saw that he still has all of our stuffed animals next to him on the bed. But now he is distant again. Why would he be talking to me on webcam if he didnt still like me.. or if he really did like that girl. And why would he EVER mention sexual things even if its every now and then.. if he didnt still like me or really liked her. You don't do those things with just anyone right?

I think my vinegar jar is working because she got demoted and because he says she's distant half of the time with him which makes it so obvious shes using him but whatever. But then a few days later his car broke down. I felt bad because I dont want to mess up his life, just hers and their relationship. At first I thought it was a good thing because he came to me upset crying about how everything in his life is going wrong and its not going how he thought it would. So I was happy thinking maybe he would realize his life has gone to shit since he left me but he didnt. And I also thought maybe this is how he is going to come back to me.. maybe he will get so beaten down that he comes back full of regret.

But then I thought maybe it wasnt me that caused it, maybe it was her to make sure he needed rides from her to make sure he stayed right where she wants him. Now he is distant again. I dont know what to do. I cant handle this rollercoaster of emotions. I was so full of hope last week and now I'm doubting if he even loves me anymore. I think he does but for the first time I'm not sure. I asked him today if he still cared and if he even cared that our relationship went bad. He said he misses me, he wish it had gone well... but that he doesn't care anymore about it, that he's over it. Part of me doesnt believe him but for the first time I'm doubting it. Every time I think he's getting closer to me he says something like that and makes it out to seem like he doesnt care.

I would like to know the following questions.

1. I'm starting to think maybe negative work is the way to go. I want justice against her not just for what she's done to me, but what she's done to all the other guys she's left and what shes doing to my ex now. She's not obeying me. Every time they fight she yanks him back in and he follows her every word like a puppy. Can I use a skull candle on her to make her think and do what I say? What else can I do to FULLY get this girl out of the picture as well as keep away any other that may show up.

2. I have been thinking of ways to break them up and get him back. How can I make her ugly, fat, repulsive? Or should I make him the one who's undesirable, ugly, or invisible to other women. Or both.. Or how to make them have so many problems that they hate each other intensely. I've also thought about giving her vaginal infections so that even if they do get together they cant have sex. But I don't know how to do any of these things.

3. Can I open my honey and vinegar jars to make them stronger or do I have to start all over?

4. I've been debating whether positive work, negative, or both will help me with his side. I think either I have to beat him down with everything I can so he comes crawling back. Or I have to make him love me so much he comes crawling back. What can I do to make him cut the crap and come back to me? Or if it's true that he doesnt love ma anymore to make him do so. I like the idea of the skull candle but I dont know how to use it. In addition to the skull candle what else can I do? And what ingredients would I need to buy for any work that you might suggest I do.

5. Sometimes I wonder if acting like I dont love him anymore might trigger something in his emotions. I thought it was an advantage that we can still talk to each other but now I'm not so sure. Not to mention he always gets really mad if I try to talk about "us". So I can't even do that anymore. I thought being friends and reminding him of how happy we make each other would work. But I cant even do that if he's being distant. I'm starting to doubt everything. Should I keep talking to him or not? Will not talking to him make him miss me and help me get him back?

IHopefully this is my last post so I can leave you guys alone haha. Miss Aida I was hoping to get a reading from you on the radio show last sunday but I didnt get called on. I am hoping to schedule a reading with you. In the meantime, Miss Athena and Miss Aida any information is very appreciated. I dont know what to do. Its the first time I've started doubting his feelings or feel like he's drifting from me and I'm starting to get really worried. Thanks again.

Reason: Sent client a PM

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:53 am

Kittystar, if I were you I would 1.Block him 2. Focus on job/money spells to get a good job and then watch how fast the loser comes crawling back to you.

Kittystar

Unread post by Kittystar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Thanks for all your responses so far. I'll try to wrap everything up in this post. This is about the guy I dated long distance for 3 years who broke up with me because I couldn't get a job so he thought we had no future together. And is now trying to get together with someone else, but still talks to me and sometimes seems like he's debating whether he's doing the right thing or not.

He's very stubborn. If he feels forced to do something he will do the opposite out of spite. Miss Athena when you described how a Skull Candle works that sounded like exactly what I need. To influence him so that he thinks he's the one making the decisions.
Last week I thought we were going to get back together. He called me crying about how he feels so lost, empty, and doesn't know what he wants. I thought maybe that's how he will come back, maybe he will get so beaten down that he comes crawling back, but he hasn't. He told me that he and the girl have been fighting and that he has doubts about her. I asked him if he has so many doubts why is he still trying to be with her. She has him following her like a puppy waiting for her while she decides if she wants to be with him or not. How can he not see how much he's being manipulated? He said he was going to stop talking to her but she keeps yanking him back.

Every time I think he's getting closer to me he starts acting like he doesn't care. I lit a blue candle on his honey jar for the first time instead of red. Later that day was the first time in a long time that we talked on webcam all night like we used to. And as a bonus I saw that he still has our stuffed animals next to him on his bed. But now he is distant again. (My pink vigil candle is showing resistance)

I was so full of hope last week and now I'm doubting if he even loves me anymore. I think he does but for the first time I'm not sure. I asked him today if he still cared. He said he misses me, he wishes it had gone well... but that he doesn't care anymore. My intuition says that's not true but for the first time I have doubts. I told him I felt like I'm too late. He said there's no such thing as too late. He said people get back together all the time years later.. if its going to happen it will happen so to stop trying to force things.

I would like to know the following questions:
1. She's not obeying me. Can I use a skull candle on her to make her think and do what I want? What else can I do to FULLY get this girl out of the picture as well as keep away any other that may show up.
2. She has hurt and used so many people. She deserves justice. Can I make her ugly, fat, repulsive? Or should I make him the one who's undesirable or "invisible to other women"? Can I make them have so many problems that they hate each other? I've also thought about giving her vaginal infections so that even if they do get together they cant have sex. How can I do these things?
3. For him I think either I have to beat him down with everything I can so he comes crawling back. Or I have to make him love me so much he comes crawling back. I like the idea of the skull candle but what else could I do also?
4. I wonder if acting like I don't love him anymore might trigger something in his emotions. I thought it was an advantage that we still but now I'm not so sure. I thought being friends and reminding him of how happy we make each other would work. But I cant even do that if he's being distant. I'm starting to doubt everything. Should I keep talking to him? Will not talking to him make him miss me and help me get him back?

Miss Athena and Miss Aida any information is very appreciated. The small works I've been doing are only working a little bit and very slowly. I need stronger stuff. I don't know what to do. Its the first time I've started doubting his feelings or feel like he's drifting from me and I'm starting to get really worried. Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, KittyStar,

I will answer each question after what you have written

1. She's not obeying me. Can I use a skull candle on her to make her think and do what I want? What else can I do to FULLY get this girl out of the picture as well as keep away any other that may show up.-Yes, use domination on the skull: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html You can Banish her also: www.luckyojo.com/banishing.html

2. She has hurt and used so many people. She deserves justice. Can I make her ugly, fat, repulsive? Or should I make him the one who's undesirable or "invisible to other women"? Can I make them have so many problems that they hate each other? I've also thought about giving her vaginal infections so that even if they do get together they cant have sex. How can I do these things?-Just use a black skull candle with dog poop all over it. Put a white skull candle in front of hers to represent him and make him see what she is

3. For him I think either I have to beat him down with everything I can so he comes crawling back. Or I have to make him love me so much he comes crawling back. I like the idea of the skull candle but what else could I do also?- have to make him love me so much he comes crawling back. www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

4. I wonder if acting like I don't love him anymore might trigger something in his emotions. I thought it was an advantage that we still but now I'm not so sure. I thought being friends and reminding him of how happy we make each other would work. But I cant even do that if he's being distant. I'm starting to doubt everything. Should I keep talking to him? Will not talking to him make him miss me and help me get him back?-Talk to him but not as frequently. Act like you might have someone else. Be available but not too available

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this community( I'm so glad I found it too!!!) and I have been dabbling in Wicca lately (last 8 months) and I woke up two days ago with the thought that Wicca isn't working for me because it is not for me. My research has brought me to Hoodoo and African magic, which I feel is for me, because when I think of it, I feel relief, my heart pulls, and excitement. anyways, I performed my first honey jar (for return of love) tonight which contained honey, saffron, my wishing paper, a picture of him , my hair, come to me oil(made by me for extra "oomph"), lodestone, and a rose quartz. I lit 3 candles tonight on top of the jar for communication(blue), romance/reconcilation(pink), and passion/love (red). I plan to light these candles every night for the next week and then every 3 days going forward. I havent spoken to this person in 2 months, in fact I ended things because he had previously broken things off and we remained friends (but were never able to treat each other as friends but instead lovers), he took on another woman and at the same time maintained his relationship with me. I was primarily his only woman for about 3 1/2 months (greatest time) and then we fell out and he met this other girl and i fell to the side. Not being ok with this, i tried to distance myself from him and forget him. we maintained communication always for about 3 more months then I decided to leave him alone since he was not willing to return to how things were before and focus only on me. I ignored his calls and ended all communication 2 months ago. for the last 3 weeks I havent been able to get him out of my head. I really liked him and wondered how things went wrong. we were very compatible and had alot to learn about each other. being that he suddenly entered my mind made me think we might not be finished with each other, which is why I did this honey jar. Being that we are both stubborn, I wont readily contact him, and his pride will prevent him from calling me after I ignored him, could I expect this jar to work? I really do want things right with him. He was the only guy that truly made me happy and was respectful ( for most of the time). also is there anything else I can do to speed things along? thank you in advance.

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this community( I'm so glad I found it too!!!) and new to learning how to post and I have been dabbling in Wicca lately (last 8 months) and I woke up two days ago with the thought that Wicca isn't working for me because it is not for me. My research has brought me to Hoodoo and African magic, which I feel is for me, because when I think of it, I feel relief, my heart pulls, and excitement. anyways, I performed my first honey jar (for return of love) tonight which contained honey, saffron, my wishing paper, a picture of him , my hair, come to me oil(made by me for extra "oomph"), lodestone, and a rose quartz. I lit 3 candles tonight on top of the jar for communication(blue), romance/reconcilation(pink), and passion/love (red). I plan to light these candles every night for the next week and then every 3 days going forward. I havent spoken to this person in 2 months, in fact I ended things because he had previously broken things off and we remained friends (but were never able to treat each other as friends but instead lovers), he took on another woman and at the same time maintained his relationship with me. I was primarily his only woman for about 3 1/2 months (greatest time) and then we fell out and he met this other girl and i fell to the side. Not being ok with this, i tried to distance myself from him and forget him. we maintained communication always for about 3 more months then I decided to leave him alone since he was not willing to return to how things were before and focus only on me. I ignored his calls and ended all communication 2 months ago. for the last 3 weeks I havent been able to get him out of my head. I really liked him and wondered how things went wrong. we were very compatible and had alot to learn about each other. being that he suddenly entered my mind made me think we might not be finished with each other, which is why I did this honey jar. Being that we are both stubborn, I wont readily contact him, and his pride will prevent him from calling me after I ignored him, could I expect this jar to work? I really do want things right with him. He was the only guy that truly made me happy and was respectful ( for most of the time). also is there anything else I can do to speed things along? thank you in advance.

Reason: Duplicate post

Jingy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jingy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:56 am

I have tried SEVERAL spells, rituals and things of this nature to return my ex lover- Why do these things I am doing not working? Whenever I do a spell I don't feel anything, notice any difference.... nothing! PLEASE HELP! what in the world am I not doing correctly? I have thrown my intentions out there and meditated until my brain swirls, still NOTHING!!!!! I need some tips!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Jingy :geek:

Niaamey

Unread post by Niaamey » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 am

Hello im new on this forums.

I was wondering if you can help me tackle my situation. Me and my ex partner has a huge disagreement and it got out of hand and got a lot of people involved. However after months of not speaking we had a greement we would try again but try to take a different aproach this time.

Unfortunately i was not in a good place at the time so i overly called and bombarded him texts to a point he blocked me off his phone. And i didnt care really

However i have realised that i love him and not a single day passes by that i do not think of a way to get him back hence im seeking help of higher powers. And i was thinking of calling him with a diff number but afraid he will be rude so i need to work on him before contact.

I have been reading about honey jars but since we are not in contact i have no way of getting his hair or nails so will it work without these items.

All adivise and suggestions are welcome

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi briley57,

A honey jar is slow to work but can definitely pack a punch, so keep up with your work.

Here is an array of love spells from Miss Cat that may give you other ideas as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi Jingy,

It is impossible to advise you on anything as we have no idea what spells you have worked, how you performed them and what kind of results you have had.

It is also not possible to tell you why they are not working because the reason could be anything from how you performed them to God telling you No.

You can briefly give us more information here and we can attempt to help you, or you could book a magical coaching session with someone from AIRR who can walk you through your spells in more detail. You can find a rootworker here:

Good luck.

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:17 pm

Hello Kittystar,

Although I am not expert and I cannot advice you anything about spelling as I am also here to learn but I would like to say that Miss Aida gave you a good advice about to be "not too available", the true is that some people acting in the way as you said..., I got it too late. If you will chase the man, then he will be running away, you have to turn out it and make that he will be chasing you, in order to do it you have to stop looking for a contact with him, because in this way he know that you always will be around him. You have to make him think and feel that you are not interested with him like before, he need to feel that he is going to lost you. Do you mean what I ma trying to say?

Wish you all the best.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello Niaamey.

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I merged your post with the existing thread on Reconciliation. In the future, please do a search of the forum before posting, so you can find the right location for your query and also determine if it has already been answered.

Please read through the pages of this thread and you will likely find ideas that can help you. You can work a honey jar without his DNA concerns. Do you have his photo? Know his birthday? His handwriting? All are personal concerns that you can use quite effectively.

Good luck.

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,

I will take your advise and I will not dispose to the river the honey jar, I will keep it and will be lighting a pink candle on it.
Should I do anything else considering what I did already, any other spell to get him back or I should give a time to make it work?
Can too much spelling in this same case make a mess?

Does tranquility is a strong healer?

Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, blossom ,

I am sorry but we do not do pendulum and Tarot card interpretations on the forum. So, I have edited out those questions.

You can do a few love spells at a time. Just don't go overboard. Then, wait for results. Look at this page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

For healing, look at this: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

tranquility just calms people down.

I hope this helps

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:57 am

Not sure if this is the correct thread but my question is relevant to reconciliation. I was just reading an article on successful relationships and the research shows that couples who stay together happily are those who got into the mode of constantly "scanning" their shared environment and each other for things to appreciate and be thankful for. I am trying to do that myself, but how do I make my ex do the same? He's predisposed to remember bad things about me and tends to interpret things I do or say in a negative light. Should I do a separate honey jar with the petition Always see me in a positive light? Or do an Influence candle spell with the same petition? Or drill my doll baby with that line in a looped recording? Would a skull candle done during daytime be effective? I can't do it at night since we sleep together.

blossom

Unread post by blossom » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:20 am

Sorry Miss Aida and I understand, but please could you tell me if may I get a professional reading when recently (about a week ago) I tried to work with tarot on my own in the way I wrote?

I read about Healing spell and I like it but also I found out I could do it on the man I want to get back but I got confused because I wouldn't want to heal him and then he will just get better with the woman he is seeing now. What to do to "open" him to me, except love spell, because he was blocked to me, the feelings scared him off. Can I open him just to me?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:21 am

Innocence wrote:I was just reading an article on successful relationships and the research shows that couples who stay together happily are those who got into the mode of constantly "scanning" their shared environment and each other for things to appreciate and be thankful for. I am trying to do that myself, but how do I make my ex do the same? He's predisposed to remember bad things about me and tends to interpret things I do or say in a negative light. Should I do a separate honey jar with the petition Always see me in a positive light? Or do an Influence candle spell with the same petition? Or drill my doll baby with that line in a looped recording? Would a skull candle done during daytime be effective? I can't do it at night since we sleep together.
Each of those spells could be effective. If you're already doing a honey jar, you don't need to make a separate one; you can add your new petition to the one you are working now.

If you're sleeping together, are you also still living together? If you're living together, are you cooking for him? Keep feeding him your bathwater (since your trying to design a spell to increase his regard for you, rather than concentrating on faithfulness or desire right this minute). I'd take a bath in a mixture of Bewitching and Blessing bath crystals, or Bewitching and Florida Water.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:14 am

Ive been a long time lucky mojo customer, about 6 years. I have been reading the forums for quite sometime and have gathered most of my knowledge on hoodoo from the forums and the rootwork hour show.

About 4 months ago, my live in boyfriend of 2 years moved out. I did not have many supplies but put together a sweet jar (with syrup) chuparosa oil, road opener oil, peaceful home herbs and personal concerns. I prayed over, envisioned our wedding, the proposal...burned candles on it dressed in chuparosa and dusted in cinnamon. After a month, he returned home and stayed for almost 2 months but insisted that it was only for work, that he was single and we were not getting back together, however his actions were the opposite. He was very wishy-washy with me and I was confused. We fought a lot, in spite of the sweet jar. During that time I had gotten some stay with me, come to me, follow me boy, reconciliation and healing oil.
I used a potato cut it in half carved our names dressed it in come to me and stay with me oil and buried it in the yard. I continued to work my sweet jar. He eventually came back and kept telling me, "why wont you just let me leave? I try to leave but I cant" when ever we would fight. That made me feel like he could feel the work- that I would be found out. And there was a time he was dressed in oil on the back of his neck and on his chest and torso (he is spiritual, but does not work in hoodoo tradition- I believe him and his mom to be very powerful)
On Halloween I prayed that whatever I needed in my life to come and to stay, and whatever was hindering me, to leave. no sooner had that candle burned out was he calling and at my door telling me he wanted things to work.
He tried for a few weeks but we still fought. he told me he had a dream of our wedding and he was very sad and felt it wasn't right. He also told me that he tries to "speak sweetly to me" (which is what I used to pray over the jar when he was home) but we still fight. I feel like I have influence over him but he is fighting it. I recently got some bewitching, Dixie love (which is completely intoxicating!) and queen Elizabeth in oil.

What should I do next? How can I get my work to stay working while we are together? It seems to work to bring him to me...but once hes here hes restless.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:32 am

I've learned through my reconciliation work that one must avoid fighting no matter big or small AT ALL COST, keep swallowing slices of humble pie. Think of all the time and money and effort you invested going down the drain if you allow yourself to antagonize your target. I believe I can have my revenge once the target has fallen back in love head over heels, but not before then. A man is not going fall in love with someone who makes him feel bad or angry. It's really hard to not want to fight back, especially when it's your guy who's provoking you, but you must NOT fight! That should help make him more willing to stay.

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:04 am

I am not trying to seek revenge after I have him. I only wish to love him and start building a stable future together. I feel like him feeling the presence of my work is hurting my chances.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:08 am

Actually my ex seems to sense something's going on too sometimes. We are also living together but I am not interfering with his life and I don't pry into his social life. He's been enjoying his freedom through the months we've been broken up (he hasn't dated anyone though, thank you freezer spell!) I just let him come to me when he wants to, unfortunately he already knows I still love him and that he can have me back anytime without having to pursue me. Even so he still complains from time to time that I am holding him down and that his life is stilled messed up because he wasn't keeping his distance from me. So it could be that he sensed my binding work and Stay with me work at some level. He came from a family of witches and dabbles at witchcraft a bit himself, that could be why.

Oh, I read on the forum that you can blindfold his dollbaby so he doesn't suspect what's going on.

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Yes, my ex's family is more intune with Santeria. Would you mind sharing that freezer spell you used? Also, I have not used a doll baby or skull candles, I have tried to stay to sweet less invasive work, but his resistance is proving to me that I may need to be more aggressive.
Have you found any uses for bewitching oil?
Feel free to PM me witht the freezer spell, if its not relevant to this thread :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Hi Oskura,

We have an entire thread devoted to freezer spells so do a search of the forum using the little search box at the top of the page and you will find it. Lots of great advice on how to freeze out love rivals.

I would suggest making a doll of him and covering the eyes so he does not see your work. Also, when performing spells, put some bay leaves in your shoes to keep your work invisible to prying eyes (spiritually speaking).

Given his resistance, you may wish to get a reading to better understand what is holding him back and how to combat it. You can find ethical and capable readers here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”