Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
mar

Unread post by mar » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Hey all,

Just had a question, i have a few powders that I have ordered from LM, such as Attraction, Follow me Boy, I dominate my man, Bewitching and Love me..I haved used them for love tricks, but now I was wondering, can I use any of these for helping me be the "Centre of Attention" of any atmosphere? Where I have people come up to me, both male and females, and be social with me or really give me attention? Oh and I do have Come to me oil and Look me Oil as well, so any of these combined? I have mixed all of these powders before and have put them on myself before, along with the oils and have not received much attention. So was wondering if I were to maybe tweak it in away, maybe by adding something to maybe just one of these powders, to give me more attention..any suggestions??

Thanks..really need this help ;-)

NotDorianGray
Forum Member

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 pm

First, take a bath with Look Me Over oil in it.

Then, once you feel ready to be looked at, try a mixture of Attraction powder and Crown of Success powder.

The bath will make you feel confident and relaxed, and alluring under the attention-getting exterior.

mar

Unread post by mar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 am

Now can I also include the Come to me oil in someway? Maybe after I put the powders on, I can top myself with this oil? And does it make a difference as to which I use first, powders and then oil or should it be oil first and then powders?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 am

Oil or powder doesn't matter - it's just different people prefer different things when dressing themselves.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mar

Unread post by mar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 pm

oh ok..cause I thought I read somewhere, that oils should be put on first and then topped off with the powders...guess it doesnt make a difference..now if i put lets just say attraction powder on my legs and look me over oil and Come to me oil on arms, does the combination of these make a HUGE difference?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Well, Attraction can bring anything, and Come to Me is specifically for bringing lovers - so the Attraction could add a little extra oomph if you wanted to mix things. I always like adding Attraction or Fast Luck to drawing formulas - they are two of my favs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mar

Unread post by mar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:38 pm

ok so I will try this..if there are more suggestions with any of these powders or oils..please feel free to let me know ;-)

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 am

i received my 1st LM order 2 weeks back, attraction sachet include my order.

first b4 starting business i sprinkle some powder in front my store walking backwards.it worked very well customers attracted to my store and came. my business improve by 25%

my question is it proper way to use it or any other effective ways ??

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: attraction sachet to attract customers?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 10:38 am

Well you got results citzenrule...thats your goal. I would also place it in the four corners of your building... I would wear the oil, burn the candle, incenses and petition for additional success in my business; consider crown of success as well. You are aware of the full spell found here http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

citizenrule

Re: attraction sachet to attract customers?

Unread post by citizenrule » Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 am

thanks a lot for your wishes and advice..i will do the same whoever ask for help here....

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

Hi guys,

Just wondering what to use to attract women in general.. one night stands or even love..

Attraction Sachet Powder
Follow Me Girl Sachet Powder
Commanding Sachet Powder
Fast Luck Sachet Powder
Fire Of Love Sachet Powder
I Dominate My Woman Sachet Powder
Love Me Sachet Powder
Crucible of Courage Sachet Powder
Good Luck Sachet Powder

Would any of the above be usable? And if so, what kind of invocation can i use? It will be in a night club kind of environment.... Would i just apply it to my entire body towards me? Or any specific area of my body?

I am doing work on my ex gf atm.. but i thought i would give this a go.. I won't be seeing her that day.. would this affect the work i have done on my ex? seeming tho im focusing on something else..

Thanks!!!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Attract women !

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:52 am

Well-- Attraction is good, as are the others, and there's one that is you really want no strings sex that you don't have listed--Kiss Me Now. You can use sachet powders to dress your body--of the ones you have listed I would recommend working with:

Follow Me Girl, Fast Luck, Fire of Love, and Commanding. I dominate my woman would be good but only if you want a submissive partner. When dressing your body speak out your petition and draw up towards your head, heart, and center. You can also use a blend of the powders to dress any papers (like money) that might pass from you to her or even the stem of a wine glass--be careful do not overuse.

As far as the work on your ex gf--well this work won't counter that, but you might get into a situation where you are working with two different intentions so keep your goals clearly defined for yourself.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

maryj020
Forum Member
attraction powder for my ex at work

Unread post by maryj020 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:19 am

My ex and I work for the same company. Do you think if i sprinkle some attraction powder at the bathroom door, and say his name as i do, where I know where he will go. Even though other people will be going to that bathroom too, but the powder is directed to him? I'm asking this because we work in two different building and I really don't have a reason to send him papers with the powder on it. Is the bathroom idea ok?

nena1974
Forum Member

Re: attraction powder for my ex at work

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:40 am

can you get to his desk? you know you can alway send him junk mail dressed in powder. I would be affraid the powder would be all gone by the time he got to the bathroom. I would try his work area or around his car.

maryj020
Forum Member
Re: attraction powder for my ex at work

Unread post by maryj020 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:48 am

ok, and maybe I will get a news paper to give to him or go around his desk when he is at lunch, but with the bathroom in the future will it be ok, because it is in a area that not many people use?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:20 pm

You can call him into the trick that you are working. As you lay down the powders say his name and your prayer. Also please don't double post. You asked the same question on another thread. Thank you. :-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:54 am

Hi all, I need to know which powder I would use to attract somebody to me?
Also, would I sprinkle it on their clothing or would I just sprinkle it around a room where they spend a lot of time or maybe on their bedding?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: which powder to use

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:40 am

Come to me
attraction
follow me boy
betwitching
look me over

Yes you can sprinkle it on their clothes, room, bedding, car, bedroom on the floor, chair, door hands, letters. etc

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:39 am

You sprinkle it where they come in contact with it. You can dust your hands and touch them, you can leave out the trick for them to walk on and so on and so forth.

Call them into the spell and lay out your trick.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Here are the links to the suggestions starsnthesky7 posted...and please read the link she posted for further information on historical background of powders in hoodoo rootwork and how to use powders...Good Luck in your work, Rockpep!
Come To Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-come-to-me.html) attracts someone of the opposite sex.
Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-attraction.html) attracts whatever you want or desire.
Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-follow-me-boy.html) makes him follow you (can't get enough of you)
Bewitching (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-bewitching.html) is a great addictive to love spells because it adds mystery, fascination, and sexual allure.
Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-look-me-over.html) attracts visual admiration of men
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JaeWood
HRCC Student

Unread post by JaeWood » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 am

Find a girl and start talking..Put some powders in a pocket where u can get your fingertips in them..just a tiny bit, and touch her back, or her arm when talking to her. Buy her a drink and touch the drink with a bit of powder, encircling then rub it into the glass. Oil works there too (just a little!). Bring her to a table..wait till she goes to the bathroom or goes to smoke a cig, discreetly swipe the chair. If your dressed with the stuff, make sure you have some on your neck area. Dance with her and at some point move in and get your shoulder neck rite in her face. If you are slick, they wont suspect a thing and she will definitely smell it. You got to be creative and take advantage of your environment bro. I live in NYC and do this stuff at low-lit bars and nightclubs...the darker the better. Use distractions to your advantage. And concentrate hard on what you want and who your doing this to, keep your ex outta your head. Hope some of these help...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Attraction Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm

I love dusting a blend of Attaction Sachet Powder and Money Drawing Powder on the edges of my business cards to both attract customers and have them spend money once they are attracted.

SPD-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Emjae
Forum Member

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:08 pm

I have been using oils and powders on a target at work and WOW do they really work! Whenever my target and I go on break I always rub his back so a little powder or oil gets his attention! Now for that promotion!!! Lol!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Way to go, Emjae! Nice work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:22 pm

This may sound like a silly idea, but have any women done or considered adding attraction powder ( or oil) to make- up products when you're going to be near someone you want this find you especially attractive? I know I can dress my body with these products.... but I've just been wondering about this as an additional technique. Other product lines like look me over or bewitching would apply to this question also.

Garden Gypsy1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Garden Gypsy1 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:30 am

candiijojo

Personally, I would be concerned about skin reactions on sensitive areas on the face. Maybe if a small amount of the powder was added to an all over face powder (cosmetic) and applied lightly, with chosen words, etc. You would have to be careful to keep it away from your eyes, etc. Don't know if that would be effective or even if it would cause an allergic reaction.
Gardening is a way of life.

sophoea
Forum Member

Unread post by sophoea » Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 pm

This is just my experience with using powders and oils on my skin. I have used the Crown of Success sachet powder on my face, just a very very small dab on my cheeks and forehead. I didn't add it to cosmetics, but I think the effect would be similar if you added a tiny bit to your face powder (although definitely avoid the eye area). It wasn't visible. I feel like this was a VERY effective method and I had good responses from people. I had no problems with my skin. I have had a reaction when I've used oils on my skin. Attraction and Crown of Success on my sensitive neck caused it to turn red and felt hot, but I washed it off and it returned to normal. On my inner wrist as a scent - no problem.

So maybe just test a tiny bit in the spot you want to use it, avoiding sensitive areas. Everyone's skin is different and you can't always know how it will react to each formula. I think Look Me Over sachet powder would be great to try on your face for a date.

If your skin is sensitive and you want another way to wear oils - put some in your hair. Safe and smells lovely! I have seen people recommend adding oils to shampoo and conditioner too.

mena92
Forum Member

Unread post by mena92 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey All

I have been putting attraction sachet powder in my carpet every few days and my boyfriend came in tonight with a check for almost $60,000 tonight to pay on our bills. and we have also gotten closer over the last few days. I set my intention with words and mindset. my first hoodoo spell and it worked amazingly. thanks LM for your products and thank the lord.

Mena.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:42 pm

mena92!!!!

OMG !!!!

WOW!!!

CookieMonster4Life
Forum Member

Unread post by CookieMonster4Life » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:08 pm

I love the sachet powders and Attraction is one of my favorites; the smell is fantastic. I don't know why but I feel the need to sprinkle this powder on my sheets and myself before bed. Anytime I do this I have the most vivid, prophetic dreams. I also seem to sleep a lot better. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, CookieMonster4Life,

I think I'll try this!!

It may be attracting good Spirits to you.

Thanks for sharing

Take care

SPD-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”