Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
beloved

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by beloved » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 am

Thanks Papa Newt!

Good to know about honey jars! Didn't want to have to redo. So glad! Still, I will need to be more careful about hiding it.

Best, Belightfully

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:55 am

Hello, belightfully ,

Please remember not to quote people on the forum.

I have edited your post.

Just address them:

Example

"Hello, Miss Aida.....

Thanks!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Will do, Miss Aida. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks, belightfully !!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:55 pm

I've asked questions on making a honey jar for my ex's mother on this thread before, I made the jar but messed up my petition. After I got rid of the jar I haven't made a second one. To be honest, ever since I found out her duplicity I just wanted to curse the hell out of her. Today I managed to bind her in a mirror box with as much crossing stuff as I could to prevent her from further mischief right before she moved in the house. Since I've done enemy work against her, is there any point now in making a new honey jar to make her feel kindly towards me? I've read that doing enemy work and love work on the same person would mean I wasn't clear on my goal and Spirit would get confused.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:57 pm

Hi Innocence,

Spirit would definitely get confused.

Please consider booking a session of magical coaching with someone from AIRR, as you seem to be all over the place with regard to how to address your situation. You can find a rootworker here:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Nicole81
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nicole81 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:56 pm

I made an jar and it totally back fired. The man is not the same he's like a totally different person.
We are at the point we're not even talking to each other. Someone help me

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:16 am

Hi, Miss Athena, I enjoy learning from the wonderful AIRR rootworker I've been working with but there are always more questions than the sessions can cover. That's why this forum is invaluable as it all types of relevant questions are recorded here with knowledgeable replies from the tireless moderators. Now that I think of it, my goal regarding my ex's mother is actually consistent, it's just that there are different approaches I could take to achieve it.

Situation with my ex's mother: She has always behaved like she loves me. My readings revealed she can't stand me, is jealous of me and that she broke us up with spells. After the breakup I still live with my ex, the mother has been trying to manipulate my ex into kicking me out. She has just moved in with us.

A honey jar would sweeten her towards me, make her like me and accept my union with her son. Which means she wouldn't be sabotaging my reconciliation work.

A mirror box would trapped her negativity and reverse any malicious attempt towards me back on herself. Which means she wouldn't be able to sabotage my reconciliation work. I took this route.

Obviously both routes can achieve the same goal, but it's impossible to tell which route would be stronger and faster. It's a shame that the two approaches cannot be worked together and made to compliment each other.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:19 pm

They can be worked together you semt her negativity back so if she does bad work it goes back to her . Yet you also work then to sweeten her and have her stop doing negative work on you and actually like you! I'd start a jar maybe a rec jar so you two can find peace together . After working it a while use some of the honey to cok for her so she will ingest it, replace the honey used . I'd use lm peaceful ho e products as well and peace water to bring peace to the home . You absolutely can use them together. I would not use a hotfoot jar and a honey jar at the same time. Or a hotfoot and a freezer jar because you are using opposites
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:38 pm

I forgot to say I used crossing powder and goofer dust among other nasties in the mirror box to curse her with bad luck and poor health as long as she lives with us. Can I really still add a honey jar for her? I was actually thinking of starting to hotfoot her...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, v,

J82 Just answered you above this post.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello, Nicole81 ,

These spells don't "Backfire"

Probably obstacles. You can use a blockbuster spell and then continue your jar.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Libra13
Newly Registered

Unread post by Libra13 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:19 am

I'm new to this site but I have read so much. I have a few questions. #1 being can anyone preform a honey love jar spell? Also I started mines on Friday, I followed the steps I got on here. I was able to obtain hair to add to my petition paper also herbs to attract love and I also used come to me oil. I also lit a pink candle on top of the jar. Should I have used red? The first candle left wax. Last night I did my second one I prayed and even cried I let all my emotions out. As I lit it I noticed the flame was really high. After I said my intentions out loud I went to bed. When I woke up to check it out there was no wax and the was left from the previous night was also gone. Is that a good sign?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi Libra13,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I moved your post to the thread on honey jars. In the future, please do a thorough search of the forum using the little search bar at the top of the page before posting. You started a random topic in another thread and this just creates more work for the moderators.

Please read through the thread and if you still have questions, feel free to ask here.

As for what the candle symbols mean, I'm sorry but we do not perform divination here on the forum. In general, you got a good sign, but refer to this page for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck.

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:10 pm

I have a court case coming up in a few months due to a injury in a auto accident . I want to make sure I get paid a lot of money because of the pain and suffering I am currently dealing with , and the owner of the car is a very wealthy company so I want them to pay me well. I was told a honey jar can sweeten the judge to me and favor my side and my lawyers side and want to give us a lot of money, and in my petition can I put the specific amount of money I want to attract ?Also how could I use this in my petition since I don't know the judges name ? I also wanted my lawyer to favor my case and put extra work into it as well. Should I make a seperate honey jar for him as well? When I Go to court I want the judge to not favor or pay attention to the company I am suing how do I make the judge not favor them ...? I was thinking of putting the company's name in vinegar with poppy seeds? I know my question seems complicated but please help I want to make sure I order the correct products because shipping takes a while to come to my state . Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:28 am

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

IN your petition, I would not put the amount of money that you want. It's too demanding and, could possible be restrictive.

I would just write: "A lot of money" <--or something like that.

Do a separate honey jar for each.

And, I would certainly use the vinegar jar MINUS the poppy seeds (which is for confusion). Don't confuse the judge, just make him dislike the lawyers.

Also, please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Wishing you great success with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi all,
I've been working a honey jar on my mom and husband. It seems to be working only one way though...meaning my husband has been bringing her things she likes everyday dropping it off to her. He's making an effort to be kind to her but she seems to shoot him down. Almost as if she's annoyed he is being nice because she wants to "not like him". Hope that makes sense. Why would my honey jar not work on both of them?
Thanks for any help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:16 am

Hello, Mysticmama4 ,

Please have patience.

Spells work out the way that Spirits see as the best course of action and not exactly as you want the players to play it out.

Be grateful that the spell is working. Sit back, enjoy the show, and faith in Spirit.

Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Niaamey

Unread post by Niaamey » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello all

So i started my honey jar tuesday and ihave been burning three tiny birthday candles on it everyday alternating between blue pink white and yellow dressed with my intended's name inscribed on it and dressed with come tome oil.

However today when i was burning the candles i heard some of my family members coming into my room that i panicked a blew out the candles and hid it. And the i had to relight them again when it was clear...

My question is did i mess up the honey jar spell by bliowing candles? Do i have to start all over again???

Moreso when you get a reading from a rootworker are they able to tell if the jar is active or not.

Responses will be greatly appreciated.

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Hello,

So I've been working a honey jar on my ex for a little over a month now, haven't seen him yet but I did call him at 3am 2 weeks ago to ask a question (well to test the honey jar out) and he was very calm for someone being woken up by there annoying ex at 3am so I'm guessing the jar is working. However it's been a few weeks now since I called and last night I decided to do something different, I dressed my little birthday candle with come to me oil before burning it on top of the jar, now the candles usually take about 45 minutes to an hour to burn down, this burned down in no less then 15-20 minutes then after the candle finished burning my energies changed, I felt as if there was a good shift in my work.

What does this mean? Also, do you have any tips on moves I can make to test out my works progress?

We're not in the same friendship circle or anything like that so we never run into each other and I'm still blocked on his Facebook page. I've also been burning a 7 day candle dressed with desire me, Adam and eve and come to me oils. Not sure what effect that is having either but the flame has been burning really high then low so the high flame is a good sign, hopefully.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi Niaamey,

If you blew out a candle, it signifies that you are ending the spell. If you want to continue the work, then light another candle.

AIRR readers can tell how your work is going, so you can definitely ask them about the status of your jar.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Hello goldengirl,

We do not do candle divination on the forum, but you can read this page for details on how to interpret a burn:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I think that will help to answer your questions.

Good luck.

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi!

My petition paper unfolded and the contents that I put in it came out and are in the honey; just wondering if I should make another honey jar?

Thanks!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, Rubia,

That's fine.

Don't worry about it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:59 pm

Rubia, I agree with Miss Aida that your honey jar is all right. One of the reasons we fold the herbs up in the paper is so that we can cook for our target with that honey (replacing the honey as we use it). That way we don't get mysterious herbal flecks in our custard pies, etc.

Many people who use honey jars, though, don't have the opportunity to cook for their targets. (Court Case work, long-distance relationships, folks who are "suspicious of their cornbread," as the old song says, etc.) If this is the case with you, you have even less reason to worry.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:28 am

Thank you!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Niaamey

Unread post by Niaamey » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:58 am

Miss Athena

Thank you for responding, so i just need to light another candle not change the honey jar ?

Also which reading should i book to check the status of my work? Is a 10 minute yes or no fine or i will need to book the 30mis one?

Once again thank you for all that you do for us on this forum

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:02 am

I am having writer's block when it comes to petitions, lately. I'm doing a Money Ventures jar & trying to figure out how to include child support paying fathers, along with any other sources of income. I also want to do a jar for dating, & I'm drawing a blank as to how to word that petition for IRL & online prospects. Smh, any suggestions?
HRCC Student #1989

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:02 pm

AlyssaH wrote:I am having writer's block when it comes to petitions, lately. I'm doing a Money Ventures jar & trying to figure out how to include child support paying fathers, along with any other sources of income. I also want to do a jar for dating, & I'm drawing a blank as to how to word that petition for IRL & online prospects. Smh, any suggestions?
For the Money Ventures jar, leave your income stream as wide open as the mighty Mississippi. "Any and all sources of income, including but not limited to..."

For the love/dating jar, I don't see any reason you can't include the phrases "whether online or offline" and "lives near me."

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi Niaamey,

You don't need to re-do your jar. Just work another candle on it.

You could probably get your answers with a 10 minute reading, since it's largely a yes or no question.

Good luck.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Thank you, Miss Michaele
HRCC Student #1989

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:43 am

Can i change the candle colour in my honey jar. I have been using a red candle and the passion is there. Can I change to pink to add in romance?

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Hello all and blessings !!
Am hoping to get some help on honey jar that I started for reconciliation, I will please like to know if same jar can be used for other people and other situations, like can I use same reconciliation jar for money drawing, attraction or any other kind of work, but for different people and different purposes.? Also is it okay to open and add petitions or needed oils for new work?
Thank you all. :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, cappygirl11,

Yes, you can do that.

But I hope that you meant: on top of your jar.

Lots of people do that with success

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

The answer is: "no"

One jar, one purpose. If you have started it for one person, then it remains for that one person.

You'll have to buy the honey jars that coincide with your intentions: www.luckymjo.com/mojocatspells.html

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:19 am

Thank you much Miss Aida.
Will do

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 am

Is it an issue if someone saw my honey jar with the candle burning on it. It was in my room and my brother walked in. He didn't touch it only asked why is there a candle burning in ur room.

BellaLupa

Unread post by BellaLupa » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:41 pm

So I know that candle divination/interpretation is not done here on the forum, so I hope that this doesn't violate that rule (apologies if it does), but I'm a little stumped.

I'm working a honey jar which has been working quite nicely for 3 weeks and had a good amount of melted wax on the top of it. Today, while burning 3 candles on it, one of them stayed lit longer than expected, caught on a couple of the old wicks that were already on the lid, and proceeded to melt ALL OF THE WAX off of the lid. I've never had this happen before! No wax residue leftover anywhere, just the wicks from today and previous burnings.

Has anyone ever had this happen with a honey jar before? I'm tempted to interpret it as a positive sign, but it's hard to say because the divination "rule" of "no wax/residue left" is usually considered positive, but I wasn't sure if that guideline would be applicable to melting away of old wax present as well.

Reason: See admin
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello, cappygirl11

Oh, YIKES! I Hate it when that happens. I am so sorry.

It's not good that this happened.

If it were me, I would start all over again

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi everyone,
I have previously posted about some love work on various topics here and sadly my work has come to an end following my AIRR readers reading that whole yes I got my petition answered and my work manifested (he professed his love for me and made me his gf) he has since withdrawn his love from me. I had a lovely couple of months if a relationship with Him but due to his own intense intimacy and commitment phobia issues he freaked out and withdrew and I never heard from him again. This was two months ago.

While I am incredibly heartbroken right now , I know I deserve much better and need to move on which I have resolved to do. However , I do have some anxiety about what he is doing in my absence. He had very unkind things to say about his exes who he slandered and since we live in a small town i do not wish to fall into the same category. If he doesn't want to be with me anymore I will accept that. But I do hope he would speak kindly and respectfully of me to others as I frequently run into mutual friends and acquaintances .

I have since run out of personal concerns of his since we no longer speak but in this case is a honey jar appropriate to get him to speak sweetly of me to others? I do not want to get back with him but I do at least want to be held in kind regards so that I'm not the laughingstock of my town.

The spiritual and emotional link between us is palpable as I've fed him my menstrual blood many times and we had an intense relationship both emotionally and physically .Additionally he liked a recent photo of mine on Facebook a couple weeks ago so he clearly still harbors some emotional tie to me. All that I currently have is a photo of us and I am wondering if this is enough to put in a honey jar?
I have a large amount of LMCC oils and herbs so I am unsure which would be appropriate for this specific type of petition.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi Olivialeigh,

I'm sorry this has happened.

Yes, a honey jar is a good idea. Add the traditional love herbs as well as Balm of Gilead, which helps to smooth over past quarrels. This should help him speak well of you, or at least not harshly.

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

You could also work with Stop Gossip products to keep him from spreading negative comments about you to others.

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Good luck.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Thank you so much miss Athena. I appreciate your insight. It may sound silly but knowing that he at least speaks kindly of me will help me accept that it is over and heal faster since I don't have the anger stage to sift through on top of the other stages of healing.

Olivia

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh ,

Everything happens for a reason.

Yu most likely are destined to meet someone much better for you.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:50 am

Hi Miss Aida

In response to mysticmama4 you said
"Spells work out the way that Spirits see as the best course of action"

So on the 27th I put a pause on all my spell work (burning candles, honey jars e.t.c) placed everything in a box and stored it in my cupboard so that I could see how long things would take to manifest because I had signs and some movement but no major manifestation. The next day (the 28th) my ex boyfriend broke his wrist at basketball, it was very bad, the bone popped out and everything. Him playing basketball was what made us first drift apart before the breakup and now he may not be able to play for months. Do you think this was the best course of action for the spirits to begin with manifestation? Because I kind of got scared thinking I had accidentally cursed him by putting my work away or something. I was even hanging out with his friend on the same day and he was saying how it was inevitable for me and Akon to get back together, this friend was never even a fan of our relationship so I found that strange.

stuttering
Newly Registered

Unread post by stuttering » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Hello,

I recently began a honey jar for a friendly acquaintance I have taken a liking to and would like to get to know better. I created it just this past Monday. I opened the jar today to add a bit more sweetener (in order to cover the floating petition a bit better) and was shocked by the smell of it.

It smelled very bizarre. Not quite repulsive, but certainly not good either. It is the scent of my chosen herbs "cooking" in the jar. I am worried about eventual fermentation and souring, but I do not think this is the case given the short timeline for this jar.

I do not have a good feeling about it. Even now, recalling the scent makes my gut twist with worry. Contemplating remaking the jar with a dry sweetener and perhaps trying a different recipe of herbs.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? Is it necessarily a "bad" sign? Will remaking the jar undo its effects?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, goldengirl,

That would definitely, positively NOT Cause a curse!

As far as what Spirits were thinking, I don't know.

This may have happened to him for reasons other than the honey jar

Please stay calm.

HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Earlier in the year I had been working a sugar jar almost daily for several months. I've taken a break for about two months now, but kept the jar under my bed. I want to use the sugar from the jars to make some Christmas cookies for my target, and was wondering if the sugar inside will still be powerful, even though I haven't been praying over it lately.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, stuttering,

What's the old saying: "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck....it must be a duck!!

It smells bad and you have a bad feeling about it? Get rid of it.

It would be better to buy a Lucky Mojo honey jar and play it safe: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi misskitty49,

It should still be OK but is anything stopping you from working a candle over it before you bake with the sugar? it would be a nice way to charge it up again.

Good luck.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Thanks Miss Athena, I probably will work it a little this month. Glad to know all my earlier work hasn't gone to waste either!

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:56 am

Hello,

I have a honey jar I made 6 months ago for reconciliation work. I am now back together for the last 3 months and I still light candles on the honey jar. I have added some personal concerns into the jar such as nails, hair, sperm.

Recently, the last 4 days or so, I noticed a change in him. He became distant and seemed to be angry at me. We talked and he said that he is having trouble feeling happy since he feels like he needs to put a lot of work to make sure I am okay. I asked him what did he meant by that, but he said he needed time to think, that he didn't know exactly why he was feeling that way, he feels there is something not right, that he should be happy but for some reason he is not.(I think this is related to a trip is is taking soon with friends, and at first I was supposed to go and than later he end up buying the ticket just for himself, he wanted to go alone, which i am totally fine with it but instead of communicating it to me he bottled it up feeling like he had no freedom and start getting worried about my reaction... he did said that to me, assumed that i would get angry) He is a very sensitive man, any comments or issues affects him tremendously.
Anyway, I am not sure how to proceed on my work. He said to me he is very deep in love with me, and our plans is to get married in the future. I would like to speed up a bit this and I am wondering if I should make a new honey jar since I would like us to move in together and hopefully have him propose me to marry him. Should I keep the same honey jar or make a new on with a new petition? Any suggestions of what herbs to use for for the honey jar? or any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance.

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:08 pm

I made a honey jay spell and instead of burying in my backyard I threw it in the river. Did I do the right thing. It had me and my crushes name in it. I had it for a few weeks.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Oh my. You threw the entire jar into the river?

A better option would of been to empty the contents and wash out the jar in the river if possible, and then take the jar with you. We don't want to be littering.

Be sure to read through the previous pages of this thread, and even check out the book Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett, to get a deeper understanding of working, and, when needed, disposing of a Honey Jar.

Best of luck to you.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:15 pm

Yes... I threw it in the river because I share backyards with a 10 people. I put lucky mojo oils in a smaller oil jar with honey so it wasn't a huge jar. Thanks Papa Newt I'll order the book:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello, maac74

Please keep the honey jar.

Then, look at this page for more spell ideas: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

You can certainly do more than one spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

lilith72

Unread post by lilith72 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:46 am

Hi there..I have a couple of questions...I am working a honey jar on my guy that decided he wanted to see if he had a connection with another girl. So, I am working one thing to get her to return to her husband (they have newly filed for divorce) and the honey jar on my guy to get him sweetened back to me, as the door wasn't completely closed. Yeah, I know..... But, the first question is..is it bad to work them both on the same alter? And is it more important to get everything in to the jar, pics, items, herbs etc or is it ok for them to be out as well? Any help is SO APPRECIATED!!!!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Hello lilith72

I normally give my works a space of thier own, ( Different altars).

I would get a couple of his personal concerns in the jar ( hair,bodily fluids) long with a petition paper and herbs.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Hope this helps you.

Good Luck
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Hello Lilith72,

Different folks work things differently. I personally would feel fine keeping both those works in the same space. I have heard of some people working all of there stuff on one table whether it is cursing or healing work Other folks separate by category such as an alter for love work and a different one for money. Go with what you think works and with what amount of space you have.

When I work container type spells I put everything in the jar. (except the candle if I am using one of course! )

Peace~

Nathen

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm planning on baking cookies for my ex using sugar from the sugar jar I've been working. When I made the jar, I not only added herbs and sachets to my petition, but I also sprinkled some in with the sugar in the jar. I am wondering if the sachet powders are safe to bake with in small amounts? There isn't enough sachet powder in there for him to taste it, but it's probably so well mixed at this point that I wouldn't know if I had scooped it up or not.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”