Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Mama,

Thank you for another wonderful night with my lover - YOU definitely have that man under your control for me and I am just loving every minute, every second of it :D :D :D I did promise you more wonderful flowers to add to your beautiful bouquet and I will be adding them in TODAY! Thank you for all of the help that you give not only to me but others as well. You are AWESOME and are a DIAMOND to me. I Love You!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

alliec

Unread post by alliec » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your love and support. You are always there to help, protect and guide me in the right direction. I love you! Thank you!

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:52 am

Thank you Mama Lubana, when I LEAST expected it, he called me and we spent the most amazing night together!

Thank you also Mrs. Black Indian for your good advice :D

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Thank You St Martha for continuing to watch over my family, take care of my parents and helping my family. You are forever my Saint.

OkieScorned

Unread post by OkieScorned » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for assisting me in my work. I pray you continue to provide guidance and assistance. Put bluntly, you're awesome!
Thank you Saint Martha for the all the help you have given me!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Mama,

I have just given you your beautiful rose bouquet and lit your candle after another beautiful night with my lover :D You exceeded even my expectations this evening when you had him tell me things that I had no idea of. I will definitely be at the drawing table in the morning getting my new conjure in line for him and when we succeed I will be giving GREATLY to a charity in your name. Thank you for helping Isolte, myself and so many others. I will continue to sing your praises!!! Lovingly yours - Mrs Black Indian
Blessings!

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:54 am

Thank you Mama,
Once again, another miracle!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:34 am

Thank you Santa Marta Lubana for helping me , please continue answering my petitions . I love you very much Xxx

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your continued help and guidance!!! There's been such a change in my boy over the past 3 weeks, so many wonderful breakthroughs in our relationship. I can't sing your praises enough!!! :D
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Jema2014

Unread post by Jema2014 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:55 am

If I wanted to work with Saint Martha do you think it would be alright if I had candles lit on MISC alter and requested The Saint Martha Vigil candles with my petition while I did daily prayer to her??
After she has answered my prayers where would be the best place to offer thanks/coffee/flower's to this saint? I've read on here that she wants her own alter but I have very little room at the moment for another alter.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi Jema2014,

Yes that would be a good way to work.

As for an altar for her, find a spot on the floor (where she is traditionally worshiped) and leave your offerings to her there.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

chelebelle9
HRCC Student

Unread post by chelebelle9 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Thank you Mama Lubana for working with me and for you love and support. My boyfriend and I are speaking now, slowly making progress :-)
HRCC Student #1969

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:11 am

I have cried over how AMAZING this spirit is !! I love you so much Santa Marta Lubana , I will try and get you your whisky I promised you when I get the money but I shall still pay you.Thank you thank you !
To Everyone out there who wants to work with this beautiful spirit , I want to let you know she is Amazing !!

Helpneeded
Newly Registered

Unread post by Helpneeded » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:30 am

I need help... The right help.
I was going through some stuff and contacted a spiritual person. I was informed I needed a cleanse and she would do a love spell to bring my lover back. I was also told to buy the santa martha dominadora statute (not saint martha) and another one that I am drawing a blank on for some reason right now. I did the cleanse and then got the statues and was told to burn white and red candles. Because I read several places that said Sanata martha dominadora is a floor spirit (or something like that) her altar was on the floor so I placed them on the floor when I asked my spiritual person if this was coreect she said no and I needed to fix it. I got worried because I thought I angered the spirits and felt I did because I get sick with a cyst on my face soon after. I was praying for it to get better but felt I was being punished. I do not like to anger spirits and do not like doing things wrong. So in the mean time she started the love spell and when that started my love strangley started a relationship with someone else and hurt me deeply. Also at that time an ex unexpectedly came back around but then disappeared. I lost two people. The one I really wanted back is still in a relationship he told me he wasnt ready for and broadcasting it in my fave and hurting me. I was told the love spell that was done is to bring my real love to me and to be patient , but that has been months and nothing yet, but things have also felt worse in my life love wise and financially and I want to fix what I have done wrong.
I need help guiding me with is it better to work with Saint Martha (the catholic saint) to help me fix my situation? If so what do I do about Sanata Marta Dominadora I read about upseting spirits and I do not want to do that? I just really need help and to make sure i am doing things the right way and how to fox things. I have lost my love and still wishes he will be back, but also I know the spirits wont bring back who isnt right for me. I do not want to be all over the place, but want to know how to change to the carholic one without doing it the wrong way or is that a bad thing? How can I fix this? Really really need very good and accurate advice.
I also forgot to say that I would also give offerings of black coffee on mondays to Santa Marta dominadora as that is what I read was the offering to give and on that day. I now I am not sure if this was right. I need help with the offerings and when and how to do it too.
Please help me. I would gladly appreciate your advice and help to a better path.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello, Helpneeded,

My advice to you is to contact the Spiritual worker that has been working with you.

If this is a legitimate AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychic, then they must have seen something in your reading to give you the directions that they gave you.

Have you personally developed any type of communication and bond with this Saint that you are working with? Or did you do (as instructed) things mechanically without the bond that should have been established?

Please look at the over 30 pages on this thread. After reading them, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Helpneeded
Newly Registered

Unread post by Helpneeded » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:36 am

Thank you for responding. I did as she said and also tried to develop a bond with the spirit but didn't see any communication and I did look out for signs. As it was my first time working with this I wanted to do it correct and be knowledgable in it. I was told by her to do my research and become knowledgeable on Santa Marta Dominidora but there have been so many confusing information about where to put her offerings and when. I read through these post and they seem to be helpful but I still have a couple questions like her altar. Should her altar be with her alone and nothing else? Should her offerings be placed on the floor or is that Saint Martha? I am being patient, but also want to make sure I have the right information as my spiritual worker isn't always available and I am looking for detailed information to help be successful.
It just has seen that since the spell has been done it brought him love and not us back together as hoped. Did I cause that? If so how do I fix it?

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Dear Saint Martha,

Saint Martha THANK YOU!! I've been praying to you about the new man I met and he is acting the same way he was when we first went out :) I want to ask you to please continue to working with me and hear my prayers when I pray to you. You are indeed a wonderful spirit! I look forward to working with you in my love life, possibly other areas as well and senting up thanks and gifts for you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi Helpneeded,

These are questions for your spiritual worker and I suggest you re-contact her and ask.

Good luck.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Thank you so much sweet Santa Marta Lubana. I love you so very much .
Xxx

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Mama,
Once again I am thanking you for all that you have done and continue to do for me and others. Thank you for being my DIAMOND! You are absolutely AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, EXOTIC, EROTIC and DIVINE :D :D :D Love you!!!
Blessings!

chelebelle9
HRCC Student

Unread post by chelebelle9 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:07 am

St Martha Lubana has come to my aid and I thank you for working with me. You're strength has given me the ability to carry on when I thought my situation was a lost cause. I am so grateful and feel truly amazed at what you have done. Mama please continue to work with me and I will continue to sing your praises! For those that are interested in working with St. Martha Lubana, I have much success in offering red roses, sweet water, black coffee, pound cake and wine. I newly discovered that she likes menthol cigarettes as she relit one of mine after I had put it out. :-) I burn her incense and light a red or green chime candle most days. On her Tuesdays, I light her vigil candle. She listens and she always shows me a sign when I watch the flames from her candles. She is absolutely amazing and will work hard for you if she agrees to grant your petition. Thank you Mama Lubana!!! :D
HRCC Student #1969

chelebelle9
HRCC Student

Unread post by chelebelle9 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your listening ear and for your kind heart. I appreciate all that you have done. If I have offended you or have been disrespectful to you in any way please forgive my ignorance. I would definitely like to work with you again in the future.
HRCC Student #1969

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Thank you saint martha ! i am seeing everything i have been asking please help to keep blessing me and to achieve what i need to be done.!
Once again thank you so much

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Mama,
Thank you so very much for all that you have done and continue to do for me and others. You are absolutely AMAZING and POWERFUL! You have my lover wondering what I am doing and wanting to know where I am at. It's really shocking but in a GOOD way :D You ROCK! Love you!!!
Blessings!

QU33NDRACO
Newly Registered

Unread post by QU33NDRACO » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Thank you St. Martha/Filomena Lubana/Mami Wata and all of your manifestations!!! You have truly blessed me with an impossible goal. You are infinite feminine energy that curses through each woman veins. I also would like to thank all my goddess and orishas for blessing me daily!!! Blessed Be!!!!!!!!! :D :D

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:19 am

Hello all,

Good morning and good afternoon to all! I am still fairly new to this website and I would like to ask again for assistance. I have been drawn to Saint Martha/FIlomena Lubana/Mami Wata and wanted to know how to pray to her and ask her for her help. I wanted to make sure that I was praying to the right one though. I know that there is supposedly many versions to her: the white Martha dominating the dragon and then there is Martha the snake which is wrapped around a black woman with a child holding onto her body as well as Mami Wata who as well has the same snake symbolism.

I am currently going through a court case custody battle with my sister, her husband and her ex-boyfriend. I am losing since we haven't even been mentioned yet in the case. It has been a year now. I have started a court case honey jar and have asked for a candle to be placed on the altar (I haven't received any feedback from them via phone or email yet). The children were taken away from my sister due to abuse but the youngest two were given to their father which is also abusive and the judge has no idea since her husband is pending domestic violence cases in another state in which New York doesn't try out-of-state cases.

So I know this was long and I am sorry but um I have had many readings in which didn't seem very accurate or were intermittent...but there was one thing that always came up and it was Saint Martha but visually through out the days wherever I'd go, I would see FIlomena Lubana and Mami Wata images. So I want to know how to pray to her and ask her for help in bringing me my children home as well as to help me to bring money to me to pay my bills. Not asking to be rich, for I know that is not what she does. Just don't want the need for money. There has been some worrisome that I would like to fix.

I also just need a friend at home that I can talk to and be able confide in. So if you can help me to know how to talk to her please let me know.

P.S. I am conflicted on which day to praise her...Monday or Tuesday? I see White Saint Martha is Tuesday and that Black Saint Martha is Mondays but some people say Tuesdays are preferred. I just don't want to upset her. I ask you this and I haven't even bought her statue yet but I will. Just the religious store here does not open on Christmas day. Hahaha!

Until then I will continue to keep reading up on her.

Thanks to anyone who reads this...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi meliab,

Have you read through the 32 pages in this thread? The differences in the two saints have been discussed here, as well as advice on how to petition her for help.

Lucky Mojo sells St Martha statues, and you can contact the shop for advice on which one would be most appropriate to your situation. We cannot advise on products bought elsewhere, such as your local religious store, as this forum is for the use of Lucky Mojo products.

Good luck.

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:20 pm

I have read and am still reading through the post of this thread and am even sending private messages, since I have yet to receive my answer. I haven't mentioned purchasing any products being purchased elsewhere. What I mention in this thread is what I have received from this company...I would not ask about items from a different company when I can go to its origin. I am asking questions about the two because it seems that so many both moderators and members all have a different answer which doesn't help me to decide. I have already contacted LuckyMojo via phone and was advised to go to the forums as they stated to me when I needed help regarding the honey jar I referred to earlier. I think that is the product you may be wondering about. Some people say Mondays and some people say Tuesdays...some people say coffee and some people say apples. I am just looking for clarity. I guess in the meantime unfortunately, I will just have to surf the internet for information that I was hoping that I could gain from here.

Thank you Miss Athena for your response,

Meli B

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Hello, meliab,

I apologize for the confusion.

I really think that since so many readers have advised you on the same thing, then go for it!

And, you see, I have learned something new also!! I didn't know that she worked with Court cases. BUT...

...it seems to me that she really wants to help you. So, you are lucky!!!

I would go with Tuesdays and give coffee.

And tell her that if she has objections to give you a sign (and she will)

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:03 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for your response. I lit my candles this morning and for some reason the green candle will not stay lit. Should I relight it or is this something that I should be asking about? I don't want to relight it if it isn't something that should be done.

Meli B

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi meliab,

I would try to relight it. If it still refuses to stay lit, then perhaps St Martha is telling you she wants something else instead. Speak to her, since it appears she wants to help, and ask for a sign on what else you could do to appeal to her. She is a very strong spirit, and will tell you if she wants something else.

Good luck, please keep us posted!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:43 pm

Dear Meli B,

You can relight it or you can redo the spell.

With St. Martha, the petition is very important as is your intention.

Make sure you are very focused on what you want and need. Be clear with her.

St. Martha will hear you if you speak clearly and with your heart.

She has worked wonders for me in court cases.

My experience has been to give her coffee and some cookies or crackers.

Be patient, for when she answers, you will know.

You're doing a fantastic job!

Blessings,
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:28 am

Thank you for your responses. Yes I relighted it and it went out again. So I left it alone. I cleaned out my whole bedroom and did a little rearranging. The candle is still there, just not lit. Do I give her offerings each day, do I change it each day? Do I thank and ask her each day? I do not want to seem like I am harassing her. I just feel like I am missing something. I notice that I drink a lot and have been craving grape soda a lot. Do you think that has to do with her? I was also wondering, if I should change the ceramic cup of water I put down for her. Should I put it in an individual plastic bottle? My first night she came home, I cleaned her up and I remember being unable to sleep, seemed as if she was communicating with me but I missed something.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Hello, meliab ,

We have no idea why this is happening. That would require a reading

I am wondering where you purchase this candle. Was it from Lucky Mojo?

Please just start a new candle. And start all over again.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Thank you for your response. I got it all from here. Everything, honey jar, Filomena Lubana, etc. I did lose all of my instructions though and so that's why I have been asking questions here. I left the candle alone. Even thought of throwing it out, and ever since she's been here I crave and drink a lot of grape soda!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello, meliab,

Try offering her grape soda.

Maybe this is a sign

Happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:09 am

Happy New Year everyone,

I did exactly that, and I relighted the candle. At first the candle was a weak blue so I know I was being protected from something but all through new year up until now this candle's fire has been so noisy with a buzzing sound. I thought at first it was rain until the sound got louder. I was going to put it out but then thought no, why would I do that if I wanted so badly for it to be lighted in the first place? You guys should really hear this sound coming from the candle...and it is burning really fast now! I love her so much! Temptation came knocking on my door before midnight and she kept me strong.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Hello, meliab,

That is TOTALLY awesome!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:52 am

Thank you Santa Marta La Dominadora Filomena Lubana for all that you have brought to me. Thank you for the jobs that you brought me and thank you for the help of my rent being paid on time. I know with your help this year will be better. I trust you. Please continue to help me, I will listen this time. I know in the past that I didn't but I did not understand. I am ready now.

So Filomena totally came through for me, gave her some green apples, Malta Goya, new brown egg, espresso with honey, oil lamp, Florida splashed everywhere on top last night. I didn't remove her grape soda. I noticed that it looked half way empty too...hmm, lol and I just received a surprised response from whom I figured and hoped I would get it from. I didn't put out my green and stubborn candle. It is still going. Should I let it keep going? I think I will just talk with her for now before I ask her for help on another endeavor. I know she is mute, just wish I was better at communicating. I will do my darnedest to make sure I do.

P.S. Thank you all who have responded, I know I can be a stubborn peach at times!

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello everyone,
I have started the novena to St Martha the Dominator yesterday. I light a green candle, I have put a photo of my recent ex and a petition paper. I explain to her how I would want her to work with me to dominate him and bring him back. I put some water and chocolates too. I have told her what I will give as an offering if she does work with me and I intend to keep my promise.
My question is how do I know if she has agreed to work with me?
My second question might sounds bizarre but there are a lot of men popping up wanting to go out with me because they heard I broke up. I was considering to go on a date just to feel a bit better and because of how things ended with my ex I feel like I am in need of some male attention. I am scared that it would make St Martha angry at me and think that I am not serious about my petition. I am not interested in any of these men.
Could I have any of your thoughts on this?
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, exasatontelia ,

You will most likely get signs from her if she agrees to work with you.

Check out the posts on this thread about the different signs people get (such as snakes, dragons, etc).

But there's just NO WAY we can tell you what specific sign she will give YOU. She is unique to each individual.

You may also want to ask her for a specific sign, too.

Also, as far as dating, just explain to her your feelings and see what happens.

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello Miss Aida,
Thank you for your quick reply. I was wondering if there is any way that a divination would be able to tell me whether she has agreed to work with me?
It is only been a day of course. When I was asking her to help me I could feel a thickness and weight in me but that could just be me meditating.
Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Yes, exasatontelia, a readig can tell you that. You would want a short reading, such as some that are offered by members of AIRR as ten minute readings for ten or fifteen dollars. See the AIRR site for terms offered y specific independent readers there.

http://readersandrootworkers.com

You could also call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on a Sunday for a free reading. You have to sign up in advance to get a free reading. Look here in the forum for information:

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-s ... g-f30.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

NyGo

Unread post by NyGo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:55 am

Good Morning everyone

I can not remember the first time I heard about St. Martha but through out the yrs I've heard the name. I always had a curiosity about voodoo/hoodoo work. I've had my first reading as a teen as well.

Now here is where things get strang in 1997 or 8 I was seeking a tatoo and for some strange reason what I picked might make since now!

Fast fwd, Today I have a lot of confusion going on in my life so I began to seek St. MARTHA I have heard so many wonderful things about her. I've been up all night trying to figure out how to even start my petition to her and what statue to buy the Snake or the Dragon?
I asked St. MARTHA to show me a sign and as I'm waiting my eyes are getting heavy and my brain is in overload.

I suddenly think of my tatoo It is on my lower back it is of a Dragon (kind of big to) now here is the tricky part... when I was getting the tatoo I remember thinking I want a Rattle Snake Tail!! And I wanted the tail to end pointing downward.
Now I'm even more confused or over thinking this.
Could it be that St.Martha been trying to tell me something yrs ago or is she telling me it's OK to call on both of them?

All help is appreciated! I'm just trying to find some understanding.
Thank you St. MARTHA for continued guidance

jacquelynn_m
Newly Registered

Unread post by jacquelynn_m » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi All,

I am new to the forum but wanted to come on to say how awesome St. Marta is. I recently started working with her and I already feel and notice the progress between my ex boyfriend and I. I pray traditional style to St. Marta but also talk to her like my friend. She really came through for me!! I just wanted to say Thank you St. Marta for all your help and continuing to bless me!

I wanted to let others know how amazing of a woman she is! I have offered her coffee, Florida water, banana sweet bread, water and white wine. I recently thanked her by offering her an egg which I read she enjoys. Can anyone help me with what else she likes?

Thanks all!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, jacquelynn_m ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

So happy that t Martha is helping you. Yes, she is AWESOME!!

Please read through the 32 pages here for ideas. There are lots of recommendations

After reading them, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:44 am

Hi, I posted a couple days ago in the St. Expedite thread...moved over here because was advised St. Martha was a better saint to petition...

I have been praying to St. Martha and St. Anthony in tandem, and I am not certain which one answered me, but one of them sure did. I asked for some signs that they are working with me on this. They gave them! In a really great way--subtle but obvious, if that makes sense. It might have even been St. Expedite throwing me a bone, because it happened quickly!

This had to do with my marriage, but I'm even seeing my child's behavior improving too (she isn't the problem, but I just notice lately she seems happier).

So thank you all, dear Saints. I feel so much better this week.

This is kind of a developing situation -- again, I hope that makes sense -- and I'm not sure the "work" is all done, I will need more time to be totally secure. So I am not sure when to repay them. I intend to give to charities in their names, and I suppose I will know when the time is right? But in the meantime I wanted to come into this forum and publicly thank them for the signs they've been giving me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:23 am

Hello, runner5203 ,

That's great news.

If this were me, I would be giving them BOTH offerings right now to show my ongoing gratitude

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:48 am

I posted a question about offerings but my internet reset while posting, please accept my apology if that post did go through...

Anyway, I asked if I could make a small $$ offering as I am a little tight on cash at the moment. I went ahead and gave $50 to each charity in their names. I would like to make a bigger offering (and I told St. Martha I would give generously to the charity) but for now I hope that is enough?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 am

Hello, runner5203,

That is COMPLETELY up to you.

This is something very personal between you and the Saints. It is not for any of us to even make an educated guess.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:19 am

I think it's what I can do right now, and it's what feels right to me. I know there are lots of non-monetary gifts that can be offered, but I feel the charitable contributions are best in my own case. I will pray today and let them know I will give more as I can, and as things continue to improve. Will keep you all posted!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Mama,

Thank you once again for the wonderful night that you have given me with my lover. He's showing me more and more that he loves me and he's wanting me to acknowledge that I love him :D I've been telling a special lady how AWESOME you are!!! I'm so blessed that YOU came into my life. Love You!!!
Blessings!

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:44 am

A quick question--
I lit a candle last night (in a glass container) and prayed to Martha for more signs. I then fell asleep but was awakened some time later by a popping noise. The flame was VERY strong and had actually broken the glass with its heat. In a panic (the flame was big and looked like it was going to spread) I blew the flame out...I didn't have anything to snuff it, and it was too big and hot for me to pinch with my fingers.

I immediately prayed to Martha (and Anthony) that I was sorry for blowing the flame out and explained why I did.

Is this going to be a problem? Is the glass breaking a good or bad sign? The flame was SO strong....

The candle was on my bureau next to my bed where we keep family photos in frames, etc.

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 am

Oh dear. I just looked up broken glass candle on this site. Not good. But what on earth? I had such good signs the previous day. What is happening? Perhaps I angered Martha by being greedy and asking for yet more signs?

ETA: The candle was an older one that had been previously used, so the wax was pretty far gone already, and it was admittedly a cheap one I had gotten from the dollar store. I just was using it in order to have something to pray over. The flame was so strong that the remaining wax melted quickly and the wick slid over to one side of the container and was burning against the glass instead of the center. I am trying not to panic; perhaps this is nothing ominous, just a case of using subpar materials.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:26 am

Glass will always break if exposed to the flame directly, I always monitor my glass jar candles as they are burning down, if the wick started sliding to the side I'd push it back to the center. If the glass broke with the flame in the center, that'd be unusual and I'd take it as a sign.

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Thank you Innocence, that makes me feel much better!
I should not have fallen asleep with the candle going. That was stupid of me. Luckily I woke up when it happened.

Have returned to my prayers, and pledged more $ to charity if I am given further signs.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello runner5203,

I would recommend not asking for lots of signs all the time. Just let them happen when you notice them but try not to worry about it otherwise. Also I would recommend maybe getting a fresh new candle for St. Martha maybe as just an offering light of gratitude for anything she has done for you already and whatever she may do for you later.

Peace~

Nathen

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Thank you, Nathen, it is so hard for me as I feel I am in somewhat of a constant prayer dialogue lately.

I did receive something today that surprised me. The outreach director at the foundation I donated to (in Martha's name) sent me a handwritten card thanking me for my donation and saying she was glad St Martha answered my prayer. I certainly did not expect this as I didn't consider my offering to be of a significant enough amount to warrant a handwritten thank-you.

I kept the card in my purse.... I think it may be a pretty good indication that Martha might be pleased?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, runner5203,

Definitely yes!

You might want to put that note on her altar, also

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:12 am

Something very bad happened yesterday. Completely a 360 from the good sign I received (and a day after receiving the handwritten note).

It's bad enough that I feel I am back to square one with my husband and our issues. Bad enough that I am considering walking away.

I'm so confused. I don't know what Martha wants.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”