Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Mary711
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by Mary711 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Hello,
I want to start a Mojo Bag I want to draw my husband to me closer n make him have strong feelings for me n sexualty too I heard any kinds of beans besides black, mint, sage, cinnamon, thyme, lavender, rue, ginger, nuts, basil, dill, jasmine, a pc of his hair, his pic, and oils Does this all sounds good??? Any suggestions I'm ready to hear Thank u

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:02 pm

I haven't heard of nuts used in hoodoo other than Bat Nut (lucky and protective) and Black Walnut (to fall OUT of love with someone unworthy).

Your bag is kind of mixed -- you've got some protection, some wisdom, some peace of mind.

I do like Jasmine in love work for the psychic connection.

I'd amend your list as follows:

Mojo beans, one for each of you
sage or bay leaf - I love to include wisdom herbs in love work! Sage is also a cleanser and bay is protective.
cinnamon
nutmeg rather than thyme; the fragrance harmonizes better with the sweet/warm herbs you're using
rue
lavender -- I see where you're going with these last two.
jasmine
basil
his hair -- definitely!

Write your petition on a photocopy or printout of his picture. If there's room, you can draw a speech balloon or thought balloon around it (like in comics) so he is thinking or speaking your command from his own heart!

I see you've chosen both love-bringing and love-uncrossing herbs. I'd wrap the love-bringing herbs in his picture -- on which you have written your command/petition -- and wrap it up in red thread so it won't come undone. Then you can put all that right into the bag with the love-uncrossing herbs, so you've got a protective/cleansing barrier around your love work.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Thank u Miss Michaele
I think what I'll do is stick with the ones u suggest The love bringing herbs that I would put in with his picture would be lavender, jasmine, basil, n his hair? And in the bag put cinnamon, sage/bay leaf, nutmag? What do u think I should leave out? Mojo beans I can order right? The oils I have are follow me boy, bring back my lover, rose, don't forget me, dominate oil. Does those sound good? Thank u for your help I wanna make sure I do this right

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Mary711, cinnamon is useful as a cleanser, but it's mostly used for love and prosperity. I'd put it in the center of the bag. If you have any doubts, you can look up each of these herbs at http://www.herb-magic.com.

I thought about suggesting you leave out the dill, but I had forgotten that it's a love-jinx-breaker; so leave it in if you like.

Lucky Mojo does sell mojo beans, yes.

Here's how I'd layer those herbs:

In the center, wrapped in the petition paper:
  • Mojo beans, one for each of you
  • cinnamon
  • nutmeg, for a calm spirit
  • jasmine
  • his hair
Loose in the bag:
  • sage or bay leaf or both
  • dill
  • rue
  • lavender
  • basil
Lucky Mojo doesn't make an oil called Return My Lover, so I can't say anything about that. Reconciliation is a good choice, and I know Lucky Mojo makes that in the good old-fashioned way. Return To Me would be another good choice. Of the ones you have, I would lean toward Follow Me Boy. I wouldn't use Domination at all.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:51 am

Thank u so Much Miss Michaele!! I'm on it!!!

Reason: want to add more

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:13 am

Thank u Miss Michaele!
What do u think about also adding the Kiss me Now oil? Is there anything u would suggest adding that would help my husband possibly clear his mind about the past n giving me a chance seeing there is possiblity for us to work things out? (He filed for divorce we are still married n there is a married women involved, she's not leaving her husband I need my husband to let her go n let everything be about me) The excuses he gives me are just a excuse but he says my actions in past like embarrassing him still haunt him remind u it was only once yeah long story! Belive me I have done alot on her n both of them for them to go separate ways n it's been such a slow process. Should I put a pic of me or my hair also in the bag? I want to continually be on his mind. Thank u!!! I just notice I'm writing under doll babies, Mojo bags are the same thing right? I have already been working with a doll baby I see movement with that I just wish it would speed up My husband is stubborn n he needs to wake up n see the light we had a great married n I know it's the married women that is brainwashing him. If u prefer I private message u I will do that Thanks again!!!

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:50 am

I do have a small doll to put in the Mojo bag so I think I am on the right track I was going to put oils on the doll as well

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:07 pm

It's me again Miss Michaele, I have read the list of herbs I did order the beans so would u add any of these Cherry Bark to love me more, Deer Tongue, Damiana to bring him back (we don't live together nomore) Catnip, Cubeb Berries to control n increase sexual heat, and Gentian Root Chips to draw him Plus everything else u suggest above? Sorry for all the questions I don't want to over do it I want to do everything right and see results him losing up to me n giving me n our marriage a chance n for him to stop running around with the married women I want to be the women running him wild!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi Mary711,

A mojo bag and doll baby are separate things. Doll babies are proxies for people while mojo bags are carried on you to bring about a desired result.

If you and your husband have had a falling out, then add Balm of Gilead to your bag. This smooths over the hurt of past quarrels.

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Your other herbs are OK, but Damiana does not bring someone back (it is, however, my favorite love-drawing herb).

You could also put the other woman in a freezer spell. Search the forum for that thread and you can get lots of ideas.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:40 am

Thanks Miss Athena I will get some ordered would u put that in his pic or loose in the bag? Freezer spell I have did, jars down the river I did, even buried some in the cemetery, I'm running outta things

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi Mary711,

Add it to the bag.

Good luck.

maryjanemojo

Unread post by maryjanemojo » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:46 pm

A few questions.

1) For love, If the item of clothing I have to make the doll baby from is blue or white, is that okay? Or should I make it out of red material that is not from their clothing? In other words, what is more powerful - the connection to the person or the color of the doll?

2) If the target seems resistant in some ways, is it likely that something so coercive would backfire?

3) Is working a doll baby right after a skull candle for love overkill?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:46 pm

1) Personal clothing is much more important and colour symbolism.

2) Not all love doll work is coercive. YOUR work may be coercive, but that is not true of everyone's/ Spells don't generally "backfire." That is a cultural belief that not everyone shares or needs to share.

3) No.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

maryjanemojo

Unread post by maryjanemojo » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Thank you Cat! I appreciate your reply and am still learning. I agree about "backfiring", too, thank you again.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 pm

The first doll baby I made of my ex hasn't seem to be working, also I don't like the way I designed it. I ended up neglecting it and am planning to call the spirit out. Instead I've been regularly waking up my pair of binding doll babies representing my ex and myself and talking to the ex one to instill ideas. It's a little awkward since his face is pressed against my doll's so I can only talk to the side or the back of his head, also I can't do more "interesting" stuff with him as I can't ever untie him from my doll. But they were stuffed with sexual liquids and I prayed into every stitch as I made them, I feel that they are strongly linked to the both of us. Now, I've finally been able to collect more semen from my ex so I am making a new doll baby of him to work on alone. After the new doll baby is done, can I just put away my binding doll babies in a pair of panties to sleep in peace tied up together forever? Or do I still have to wake them up regularly to smoke with incense for the bond between us to stay active? Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello Innocence.

I would make a practice of smoking them with incense on some kind of regular schedule. Once a month like you mention would work well.

Peace~

Nathen

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:48 pm

My question is has anybody ever had a love doll baby backfire?

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:56 pm

The only reason why I'm asking this is because I have returned back to Canada. I was communicating with my boyfriend, and all of a sudden he snapped on me this morning. He is taking his frustration out on me from his ex wife. I have nothing to do with his previous situation. He seemed like he wanted me to leave. He's very hot and cold, but still possessive of me. This morning he told me not to contact him again. He was talking nice to me last night. He told me he felt trapped and wanted freedom before I left. I don't understand if this backfired. I also was arrested at the border when crossing cause of the woman that originally he had an affair with, and he still communicates with her. When I told him not to talk to her anymore, he got really mad and said I'm controlling him. That's when he told me not to contact him again. He was very rude to me today, and said go F myself.

What should I do with the doll. I haven't been working it like I should. I'm thinking about influencing him with the oil, incense, and a glass yellow vigil candle. He's not the type to just randomly text me. I have to contact first, I want him to text me first. I need help

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to add when I was arrested two cops touched my doll. What should I do? I do NOT want to dispose of it cause I have put so much work into it and want to use it alot

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, mmachix,

Please post all of your questions on one post.

The doll is not good anymore.

You'll have to make a new one

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

maryjanemojo

Unread post by maryjanemojo » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:28 pm

I would like to know 2 things please.

1) I have seen different answers on here, but would love to know what Cat would advise. Do you speak to the doll about yourself as "me" or as "Mary" (I.e. You think I'm beautiful" OR "You think Mary is beautiful"?

2) What will happen if you spend time with the doll just hanging out? For example, listening to music or watching TV with the doll, just spending time in the company of the doll? In addition to the other speaking times.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Hello, maryjanemojo,

1) I would never address a doll by referring to myself in the third person. I have never even heard of this and have no idea why anyone would want to do it. I have only ever heard of using the first person, just as i do for a Lodestone, a mojo, or anything else. ("Lodestone, as i feed you, so will you feed me." "Little Trey, help me to find some gambling luck today." "As i touch this doll, so will Joe feel my touch in dreams, and think of me until he comes to me and let's me touch him ... here." "Derek, this is me, Mary, and i am telling you to call me.")

As a professional rootworker, i would address someone else's mojo or doll in the third person as i made it on their behalf. ("Now, you be a good little mojo for Bob.") But that is an entirely different matter.

2) No harm in what you propose. I like to do a bit more intense work -- i am not one for hanging out, i guess, but if that's the way you are, then work that way.
catherine yronwode

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:18 pm

I've been wondering about the same thing too, it might depend on what one's saying to the doll baby. For example it feels more menacing to say "If you ever leave me you'd feel like you're going to die." than a suggestive "If you ever leave Innocence you'd feel like you're going to die." On the other hand I'd feel comfortable saying "After what we've been through, you know the relationship is going to be stronger because we learned from our mistakes."

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Right, Innocense -- you talk to it just as to a person, not as a lawyer delivering a summons about a third party. I, me, my, we, our, you, your.
catherine yronwode

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:53 am

So I made a poppet for this guy I'm seeing sewn from his worn boxers with his hair and tissue with his semen on it. This was only two days ago so I don't think there'd be any effect this soon but I baptized it with FMB instead of holy water so I'm not sure if a link was established.

The night before making it I fed him (the target not the doll) my menstrual blood and put FMB oil on the outside of his car and on the shift in his car, which he touched almost immediately after. The following day, the day I made the poppet, he was so incredibly sweet. He unexpectedly came up to my job. It was baby this and baby that and he even confessed to liking me which I told him he would do through the doll.

The next day, however everything took a complete nosedive. He stopped calling me baby and seems to be moving away from me as he's taking hours to text back and coming up with every excuse not to see me. Before making the doll and laying these tricks he already showed he liked me and he did say it scared him how comfortable he was starting to feel around me because of the past. I thought maybe since he already liked me, feeding him and making the doll did make his feelings stronger but because of past hurts he's trying to pull away so the same thing doesn't happen again.

I got a few herbs from LM and they sent me a little red bag with it so I took that put some catnip, deer tongue, cherry bark, FMB oil, a cloth with his semen,and some other love herbs I can't think of and wear that on me. It's crazy/weird how it effects things so strongly. I've noticed when we're texting and I'm wearing it he's really sweet and agreeable. When I took it off to shower he started saying how tired he was and became short so I thought he wasn't gonna come over. Almost instantly after putting it back in my bra he texted saying he was on his way over. Same thing happened last night. We were supposed to hang out after I got off work but he "fell asleep". This was the first day I wore the bag in my pocket instead of mg bra. When I got home I forgot it in the pocket of my work pants. I wrote him a long text pretty much asking why he's playing games being sweet one moment and an ass the next and suggested that we not talk anymore if he couldn't be consistent. I took my frustrations out on the doll by yelling at it and throwing it under the sink lol.

Today around 6am he text back saying hes not bf material and never will be so we should stop talking so he doesn't keep disappointing me. My honey jar candle, covered in FMB oil, deer tongue, and sugar, was burning at this time. I took him out from under the sink and held him over the flame telling him to talk to me. I then wrapped him in my used underwear and put him in a picture box as this is how I had him the other day when he was being sweet and loving. I text him back saying I only wanted him to keep his word and not blow me off but that if he didn't want to see each other anymore then I understood.

I put the red bag back into my bra and focused on the burning candle. He text back saying "girl you're kinda crazy" then sent another one saying he didn't wanna stop seeing me. I'm thinking of stepping back from him physically and only working on the doll, honey jar and laying tricks.

Has this happened to anyone else where their target actually got worse or more distant after working on them? Then again, I've only been working on him for about a week which isn't a long time at all. I also have candles burning at MISC to backup my work and tied several knots in the left over boxers I made the doll from and put them under my bed. Am I doing too much that he's becoming overwhelmed?

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Hum, I believe a doll can only be baptized with either holy water or whiskey. You might want to try baptizing your doll properly and then brainwash it with sweet talks. Also I don't think it's a good idea to yell at or abuse a doll made for love drawing, Spirit would get confused.

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Well if it only works using whiskey then it doesn't matter that I yelled at it or "abuse" (nit even sure how you came up with that but hokay) it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi osfmm,

Please do not post in one huge block of text as it is very difficult to read. I had to edit your post to make it easier to comprehend.

Innocence is correct in saying that yelling at your doll and throwing it under your sink while you're trying to work it for love is simply going to confuse your target. Stick to the sweet talk and see what kind of results you get.

Baptizing your doll with holy water or whiskey is the traditional way to work. You might want to re-do that to create a closer bond with your target.

Good luck.

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Yeah I know I'm not supposed to. That's why I put lol. Thank you though for the advice. Do I need to make a whole new doll or can I just baptize this same one over?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi osfmm,

If this were me, I would make a new doll and baptize it with holy water.

Good luck.

mking81

Unread post by mking81 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi,
Hoping someone might have a tip. I recently made a doll baby for my ex yesterday( I don't expect to see movement) and since then I have felt extremely anxious and uneasy and I feel unconnected to it. I used my pendulum and asked if it was connected to my target and if I should keep at the work and it said yes. I felt very confident before making it and had all the right herbs and concerns. I did a cleansing bath today before working it but I still have a strong feeling to unmake it and stick with my candle work for now.

Anyone else ever feel this? The sewing job is awful and I feel like now I just don't feel confident in my work like I do with my candle work which I know is bad and why I am considering at the very least revisiting it when I am more calm. Maybe I need to add his picture to the face?

Also I know to unbaptise it and unmake it but I don't want to do anything that could effect my other work negatively. Would disposal by burying or in water after calling the spirit out effect my other work?

M

Mary711

Unread post by Mary711 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello, I have been working with a doll I do see movement besides talking n demanding to him, feeding him, putting oils on him, have him sit in front of a candle etc .. What more can I do to make him come to me n be obsessed with me? When I leave him I wrap him in my dirty clothes n underwear thank u for any suggestions

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, mking81 ,

The bottom line is this:

If it doesn't feel right, then it's wrong.

As you had already said, release the Spirit and deploy it properly:

www.luckymojo.com/layingricks.html

And, no, it won't affect your other work.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, Mary711 ,

I have merged your post to the correct thread.

Please read the 19 pages here for more ideas.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Reece
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Reece » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello all,

Okay, so I've read through all 19 pages (I think), and I have read about releasing the spirit from the poppet, etc. I totally understand all that, but I'm curious:

I made a poppet for my "ex" using his hair as a personal concern, but at the time I didn't have a piece of his clothing. We have since started sort of seeing each other again so I have been able to deploy sachet powders all over his house and oil in several places. I was also able to get some of his unwashed underwear to remake a poppet, which I did without thinking about releasing the spirit of the first doll. (I'm new at the doll work.)

So now I find myself with two baptized doll babies and I want to be able to focus my attention on just one. Would I call the spirit out of the first doll and command it into the second? Or just call out the spirit and count on my baptism of the second doll? I certainly don't want to cause any pain or extra confusion for my target. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Darice
HRCC #2066
Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, arcadia73+ ,

Why not use them both?

Or, just put one to sleep.

Or, have one bound to an image of you.

There's so much you can do with 2 dolls. But, I wouldn't release the Spirit from the other doll. At lest, not yet...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 am

So my mom saw my doll yesterday. I know the doll becomes dead if the target sees it but do I need to remake it if it's seen by someone who isn't the target, and if so how do I call his spirit out of this one?? Thank you for all your help Miss Aida!

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:45 am

Hi!

If I want my target to ask me out, what should I do? Apply Bend Over Oil and Love Me and tell the doll to ask me out? Or just Love Me oil and tell him to ask me out?

Thank you in advance!

Miss Reece
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Reece » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I don't know why I didn't think of that and why I only thought of it sort of "splitting" the work. Judging by previous posts on this topic, I'll be looking for some kind of pink ribbon or yarn to bind his poppet to my image. I'm tempted to make a poppet for myself and put them together, but I'm a little cautious now after reading some others' experiences. However, it does seem as if using a poppet of each of us is a stronger job...

I've been kissing and cuddling my poppet, sleeping with it, speaking sweetly but firmly, with the mental image of me whispering into my target's ear each time. There is movement - I seem to be spending many nights over at his place ;) I want to see stronger signals but I have to remind myself that my guy doesn't easily show emotion. Would binding him to either an image of me or to a poppet of me possibly encourage more of an emotional response?
HRCC #2066

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, osfmm ,

I personally put mine in ammonia and then command the Spirit of the person (full name) to leave the doll in the name of The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello, LA1985,

I like the Bend Over and the Love Me

Wishing you the best!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello, arcadia73+ ,

Glad you are getting good movement.

And, to answer your question: Definitely Yes!

Wishing you Great success
HRCC Graduate #1631

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Miss Reece
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Reece » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks again for everything Miss Aida!

I took advantage of the "snow day" we're supposed to be having here in North Carolina (I'm a teacher - no work for me today!) as well as the fact that it's a Friday with a waxing moon and made my poppet this morning by the light of my honey jar candles. I went ahead and bound our two poppets together with the yarn that I made my poppet with, and then I bound them with pink ribbon and wrapped a photograph of myself around the two dolls and tied THAT with pink ribbon. My little trick is now tucked safely away in my underwear drawer, and I'll continue with my other poppet.

This has been a fun project to do! Seriously, I've spent a lot of time in my life exploring different "paths" of spirituality and I have to say that I feel like hoodoo, rootwork, candlework, it just feels "right". I feel more connected with this "spirituality" than I have with anything else in my life...

And I'm pretty sure the plan is for me to stay the night at my guy's house again tonight... ;)
HRCC #2066

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:26 am

Hello, arcadia73+,

That's Wonderful!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:03 am

Here's an update: so just to refresh everyone's memories, id made a doll baby, honey jar, laid tricks with menstrual blood and oils, and have been having lights set at MISC for about a month and a half. I could actually see things improving. The honey jar would burn straight down with no residue, the MISC vigil candles were coming back with EXCELLENT a reports that's id never gotten with anyone else. He was incredibly sweet and loving with me. You know how people say always go with your gut? Well I did truely felt that he had feelings for me and that things would turn out great. Never felt like that before.

Almost overnight things took a complete left. Actually, not even almost. It was literally overnight. He told me I was an amazing person and that I was the first girl he'd been serious about since his ex. He'd hold me while we talked, kissed my forehead while we talked, caressed my face. I mean it really is the only time I've gotten actual movement with conjure. Then the texts stopped. He stopped answering mine. I text and asked him if I'd done something wrong because I felt he was pulling away. Still sweet as ever at this point, he said "Baby, I'll always pull away or leave because of the way you make me feel".

I tried to ease his fears and assure him I was here for him and wouldn't hurt him like his exes or past people in his life. I told him how much he means to me and said for him to please not leave me. He told me he won't and how happy I make him and how he doesn't wanna let me go. The very next day, not even 24 hours later he texted me very hostile saying it's easier for him to stop things now because he just doesn't trust me. Stopped answering texts, calls, everything. A day later I told him I needed to get my things from his house. It was like nothing even changed. He agreed and when I went over things were perfect again.

He held me, caressed me, spoke sweetly. That night while we were sleeping he woke me up and told me that I really am amazing. I asked why he wanted to leave then and he didn't answer, just kissed my forehead and help me crazy tight like I'd disappear at any moment. When I left I texted him that night saying I hope he had a good day and to sleep well. His response "you too sweetie". Still, I felt something wasn't right. That was Wednesday, I believe. Since then there's no texting, no answering my texts. He COMPLETELY ignores me.

I told him yesterday I know he doesn't like his feelings or mine but that he doesn't have to treat me the way he does. Surprisingly he text back asking how was he treating me bad. I wanted to be like ...seriously? But I know how he clams up with confrontation so I was sweet and said for him not to worry about it and we could talk later. He said "no we don't need to talk. I'll drop off your stuff and you can just be done with me". I asked "is that what you want" and he said "it is now". I tried to inquire deeper but he shut down again stopped responding.

A few hours later I said he could give his stuff to his roommate to give to me so he didn't have to see me and he said no his roommate wouldn't be there and that he'd let me know when he could drop it off. That's the last thing he said. That was at about 6 or 7 yesterday. I don't know what the heck happened. Everything was beyond perfect. It's like when I'm actually in his presence he can't resist me but when I'm not he acts like I don't exist and is very cold toward me.

I have $15 to my name. I recently lost my job. So I can't afford a reading. My whole world has been turned upside down. I don't understand how things could switch so drastically so fast. My heart is broken and this couldn't have happened at a worse time. Life these past two years have been unbearable for me and he comes in and makes it better then to just leave like that...I know he's scared of being hurt and has trust issues but so do I and I've never acted this way toward anybody...

I'll see him again, probably tonight, for him to give me my things and to return his and I plan on getting to the bottom of all this but I really don't know...Anyway thank you for taking the time to read this. I know it's crazy long so I appreciate it. God bless everyone.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, osfmm ,

I am so sorry.

May I recommend that you sign up for a free reading on Sunday's Lucky Mojo radio show?

Something is so wrong and there's just no way of telling without a reading.

Again, I am so sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:03 pm

How do I sign up??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:36 am

Hello, Osfmm,

Go to this link:

radio-show-pre-call-id-january-31st-2016-t31979.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:35 am

Dear Ms Aida ,

I had prepared a doll baby of my husband finally 2 days before valentine's ,with great care and details and baptized it properly ( as described on jan 9th 2016 ).I was shaking the bottle gently with loving petitions .

First 2 days were exceptionally great ,infact my husband was very loving, sensitive and caring that he had not been in ages . He was also in a reflective guilty mode about his past actions and wanted to rectify and start over -exactly as i had petitioned . I was amazed at how well my doll baby was working .
The 3rd day - Valentine's day evening , my husband suddenly behaving like a jerk again :shock: and out of no where this provocation unleashed my past PTSD of over 13 yrs in the form of anger,frustrations ,shouting etc reminding him of what i had endured at his and his family's hands . I wanted to stop so bad and control my emotions but his hurtful provocations were too much :cry:
Instead of being sensitive ,rependent- he ,just like in the distant past became more hurtful,mean,in denial,defending himself and his dearest mommy :evil: and in his patented style started projecting blames on me and my parents over facts for which he should be appreciative ( like how much we prayed & took care of him during his cancer surgery recovery ) I was beyond hurt & livid !!!!!!!

It got to the point where i wanted to hurt him back by saying things which i didn't mean at all and never will and he too continuing to say hurtful things . My husband has a strong ego and NEVER admits his and his family's wrong doings . Now it has become the ONLY point of contention between us - as i have healed myself alone from PTSD of 13 yrs ,ALL I WANT FROM HIM , is a validation of my sufferings and to close the wounds of the past by his honest confession and hopefully repent from the bottom of his heart . He does everything to escape from this simple honest action.

His failure to do so, somehow doesn't allow me to forgive my past and it lingers in the present in the form of frustration,irritation at the slightest provocation .

I immediately removed the doll baby from the bottle ( thinking it must be suffocated there ) and started giving him autosuggestions with the above message -to confess and once understand my pain,sufferings and where i'm coming from and put a closure on this once and for all.

But it has not resulted in any positive change in his behavior . He left for out of town for his work in his typical defiant,grumpy ,non understanding mood . Infact since last 6 mnths he had changed a lot and if we fought or argued -he would always call and try to patch up . This time he didn't . So i did today ,as i was very restless and guilty and cursing myself for losing control over my emotions and my tongue ,no matter how much he provoked me !!
He is still in a very angry ,defiant mode -just blaming me for the whole episode .

I'm confused - did i do anything wrong with my doll baby ,why is it not working positively as i had intended ?
If you go by the 3rd day sign rule - this happened exactly on the 3rd day !! I'm scared !!!
Should i continue to give loving autosugesstions as i'm doing now and wait & watch OR release the spirit and undo it ??
Please advise me how to fix this !

Sincere Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

PLESE don't go by the 3-3-3 guideline as if it were a rule. Some spells take much longer (and some shorter). It is just a guideline.

That doll must be used for one thing only. You have too much going on with it.

Work on love and only love.

No need to start again. Just change your commands. It looks to me that you are asking too much of it. That will confuse anybody.

I hope things get better for you

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Thanks Ms Aida !!

I'll do as you suggested and do it for love only !

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:15 pm

New target, quite a complicated situation. I hope to get a reading soon as this target is tied to my old one and old situation. I started a honey jar almost immediately after starting to talk with him. I put in a piece of his worn boxer shorts, my hair, both of our pictures and I believe dill seeds and catnip. Later (like a few days later) I added a hair of his. I've been working it daily switching between pink and red candles carved in his name and birth date along with Chuparrosa dressing it. This is only temporary until I'm able to order more supplies.

The first night he came over I was JUST getting off my period and kinda still on it so he definitely ingested some blood while being intimate with me. He was constantly texting me and coming over every night but I think it "wore off" because for about the past week he's pretty much disappeared. He's not the type to have his phone with him all the time so it usually took a few hours for him to text back during the best of times. Now he doesn't at all. The last time we hung out was wonderful so I'm not sure what's happened (another reason to get a reading). While waiting I made a doll from his boxers, dill seed, ans catnip with a picture where his face is and his hair glued to the top. I also put a small picture of me over his heart (on the inside). This doll is also meant to be temporary until I can get more herbs and oils and a reading.

I made a doll of me last night to tie to his. I wrapped both dolls together facing eachother using red thread. I'm continuing to pray and use the dolls as well as light candals on his honey jar and plan to continue doing so until I'm able to get a reading (which should be soon), despite us having zero contact right now. Everytime I feel like it's useless or to give up my gut tells me to keep going so that's what I'm doing. I'll keep everyone updated on things.

Miss Aida, thank you for all your help and advice thus far. I really appreciate it ^_^

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:54 am

His phone is actually off haha so he's not ignoring me. He doesn't use Facebook or anything either so I just have to wait til it turns back on which is great because it gives me more time to get everything together ^_^

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:29 am

Hello, osfmm ,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Remember: PERSISTENCE = Progress

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi all,

I usually light candles on honey jar when talking to my doll baby and doing love work on skull candles but I will be traveling and do not have access to candles and fire - how should I work on doll baby while I'm away? The doll baby is the only thing I can bring with me and all the other ongoing work will have to be left behind for awhile... Is there a way to keep the work flow going without candles? What LM products I should get to accompany me on a trip while keeping my man focus on me (he's not traveling with me)?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, greentea ,

Just keep taking to your doll and loving it. If you can rub the doll o your perineal area as much as possible and talk dirty talk to it is also great. Keep the doll comfortable at all times an in a loving environment.

You could put love oils and sex oils (such as: Kiss Me now: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html ) on yourself when rubbing the doll on you.

Do this at least once a day. At least

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I have the powerful kmn oil and sachet powder. I will load it up onto myself. ;)

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello everyone,
Okay I hope I don't sound stupid asking this !We make doll babies to work on our target as a whole . So my question is could I make a fabric skull ( I am unable to order skull candles or anymore supplies due to a nosy parent!But I do have a lot of oils and powders left.)And fill this fabric skull with influence or compelling powder along with personal concerns , baptize it and work it along the lines of a skull candle ( without burning it lol !)
Is that possible ?
Thank you.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”