Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 pm

89bingo, no matter how rough or "dark" the work, glass candle jars can be CLEANED and RECYCLED. If you're feeling nervous, you can rinse them with a solution of Florida Water and plain water before recycling. Don't fret yourself about burying a big glass jar or dealing with glass shards (other than the mirror) at the crossroads.

(I would put all the spell remains in one or more of those tough Tyvek mailing envelopes. Your post office might have them. Then, although the envelopes might suffer cuts when you do your work with the hammer, you will not have shards of flying glass.)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Thank you Ms Michaele !

Just to be clear ,i will put all the Reversal spell remains in the envelope to a crossroad .hammer it and leave it without looking back.

Can i leave the Uncrossing spell remain too ,in a separate envelope at the same crossroad or go to different crossroads ?

What about Tibetan purge incense ashes ?

I'm assuming the protection spell remain will go in my backyard .

Thanks in advance !

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi 89bingo,

Yes you could deploy them all at a crossroads, and if they are all related to the same spell, then you could use the same crossroads.

Your protection spell remains should go in your back yard.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

GamesavyLB

Unread post by GamesavyLB » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Greetings again fellow luckymojo patrons I had quick question if 1 wouldn't mind answering please.

When doing a 13 herb cleanse you are suppose to use two white candles as an entrance to the bath but how do you dispose of said candles with the rest of the ritual remains when the ritual must be done at dawn but the candles will still be burning, even tea candles last for quite a while, would it be best to make two trips to the crossroads 1 at dawn with the bath water and herbs and then 1 later on in the day after the two candles have fully burned all the way down.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Hi GamesavyLB,

Personally, I do the 13 herb bath over 13 days, and pinch out the candles after each cleansing. Then I dispose of everything together. If you do a single bath, you could make a second trip.

Good luck.

newstart

Unread post by newstart » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:34 am

I was doing a 7 knob attraction spell and started wrong. I was told to start over. My question is what do I do with the unused candle (6days) Can I burn it anyway or dispose of it?

Thanks,
Newstart

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, newstart,

It depends: What did you do wrong?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pixiecb
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pixiecb » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:01 am

I would like to know what is the proper way of compelling/controlling spells ?

For example; "keep promise" Purple Candle Spell for someone who did not keep his promise and pay me back.
Since I want the effect to be continious, shall I bury it on the back yard?

I am quite confused . Many thanks for your time

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello Pixiecb,

Your question is a little vague. I would recommend going to these pages and reading through them first. (http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html), (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html). This will give you a basic understanding of how they work.

Peace~

Nathen

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:33 am

Hello to all -

I was given the recommendation of taking a spiritual bath right before engaging in a more complex magic work. And supposing that such a trick had to be layed - in a quincunx patter, for instance -, not being necessarily an enemy trick, the instruction given is that one should undergo a cleansing bath right afterwards.

This would thus leave two spiritual baths in the same day, which might seem a bit unusual. But is it accurate? do people take more than one spiritual bath a day? if not, what should be the procedure in such a case?

What I have been doing is taking the customary bath before the work, disposing the actual trick - laying it - in the convenient manner, and then washing my hands in the african black soap - as carried by the Lucky Mojo Co -, leaving the mandatory cleansing bath for the next day, respecting the principle I was taught of not having another spiritual bath - or any bath at all, for that matter - for the next 23 hours. Please let me know it this proceeds, and if it doesn't, what would be the most appropriate thing to do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, asturias ,

I am not sure about it being "taboo" not to take 2 baths a day or it being recommended not to. These are things that are by no means universal.

But if the work was quite evil in intention, I would take a hyssop bath right after the work: http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

And continue the 13 herb bath (if that's what you are taking) in the morning.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:06 am

Ok. Thank you, Miss Aida.

The

Unread post by The » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:46 am

A while back when I was at a vulnerable time in my life, I made a protective poppet which was really effective.

I've recently come to the conclusion though that's it's probably time to let it go. It's preventing me from moving on and taking new risks in my life.

So how do I "deactivate" it without doing harm to myself?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi The,

You would first call the spirit out of the poppet (which would be the opposite of baptizing it), then put it into ammonia to end whatever spell it was working for you.

Good luck.

The

Unread post by The » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:01 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. How do I call the spirit out of the poppet?

(I also accidentally duplicated this post somewhere else because I was confused about where I should put the original post, but I hope it's been deleted. I don't want to clog up the boards!)

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:49 am

The, I was looking for the same information when I wanted to retire a doll baby too. What I ended up doing was I made the sign of the cross over it and said "Let my words which bound you, now set you free that you may return from whence you came. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen." (I took that from Carolina Dean's very informative blog). Then I just put it on my bookshelf as a cute doll display. I didn't want the spell to end, but I am working with a new doll baby that's made with better personal concerns, that's why I retired the old one. After reading Miss Athena's reply to you I wonder if I should douse my old doll baby in ammonia as well just to make sure it's completely unlinked to my target.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:15 pm

Hello, The ,

There are many ways to do this.

Innocence's way is also correct

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

The

Unread post by The » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Thank you Innocence!

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:46 pm

I have two questions that I think I know the answer to, but I just want to confirm.

1. I recently completed a white skull candle to influence someone's thinking so he realizes that choosing to stay in a marriage out of obligation is not right for either he or his wife and they would both be happier apart. I'm thinking that this should be buried in my backyard. But since it is to encourage a separation, should I dispose of it at a crossroads instead?

2. I completed this spell before Christmas and had to travel. It had not yet burned out by the time I was to leave, so I put it in the middle of my concrete garage to finish - so it wasn't a fire hazard. I was gone for a week. It won't affect the spell that I didn't immediately dispose of the remains will it? As long as I properly dispose of them now... I wanted it to finish before I left, but the candle burned slow.

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:18 am

itgirl92,

1. No way in Hell i would want somebody else's messy divorce in MY backyard! Get rid of that at the graveyard: their marriage is DEAD.

2. That's fine. Glad it was not a fire hazard.

Read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Princess_dess

Unread post by Princess_dess » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:41 am

Hello, so I'm hoping someone could help me.

I recently did two lemon love spells in a freezer to get my ex back but quickly learned that lemon spells are for break ups, not make ups. So I was wondering --

How can I undo the spell?

I read that all I have to do is take it out of the freezer and let it thaw and then the spell will be undone but then I'm reading that there is more I have to do.

I'm hoping someone can give me a simplest yet effective way of undoing this spell so that I may get my ex back.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:47 pm

Hello, Princess_dess,

First, for those reading this thread who just jumped in, let me start by saying that Freezer spells, including one type of Lemon spell worked in a freezer, are covered on this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page called "Freezer Spells:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Next, if you did something seriously non-traditional, off-track, counter-productive, or spiritually useless due to misinformation you got off the internet, i am sorry to hear it -- but not terribly surprised. There is a lot of very weird stuff on the net, not only with respect to folk magic, but also with respect to genetics, religion, dieting, medicine, recreational drugs, pet training, history, art, and music. Many of these subjects are best transmitted within a community, not from stranger to stranger. Reaching this forum means you have reached a community. Welcome.

Now, with respect to your problem, you could burn everything to ashes in a fire, but depending on where you live, that can be a bit of a hassle, so i suggest that you take the frozen Lemon spellwork out of the freezer, thaw it, then parch it in an oven until it is not only thoroughly dry, but begins to crisp, brown, and blacken. Then take it away and throw it in a garbage dump.

To start your love spell over again, read the thread on reuniting with a lover -- it is in the Love Spells portion of the Forum, here:

spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Princess_dess

Unread post by Princess_dess » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Omg! Thanks soooo much! I took them out of the freezer I believe two or three days ago. They've been sitting on my dresser in a bag for a while now. I didn't want to just throw them away and then all of a sudden my ex never comes back. Lol. The fumes from the decomposing lemons are very fragrant though. They made my room smell beautifully. But thank you for the advice. I really greatly appreciate it.

Princess_dess

Unread post by Princess_dess » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:29 pm

@Cathrineyronwode What should I do with the yarn and the paper? Should I burn them also or just throw them in the trash?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Princess_dess --

Burn everything together that was prt of the spell.
catherine yronwode

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:45 pm

All of this information was terrifically helpful.

Thank you everybody!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:54 pm

You are welcome!
catherine yronwode

Princess_dess

Unread post by Princess_dess » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 am

i was not able to burn everything together. I don't have the appropriate oven for that. So I just burned the yarn and lemons separately. Was that a bad thing to do?

Princess_dess

Unread post by Princess_dess » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:43 am

I threw the ashes from the yarn into the grass and the lemons in the trash. I'm feeling like it was a bad thing to do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Hello, Princess_dess,

I am a little confused. Miss cat gave you step-by-step instructions (and let me also add that we are VERY lucky to have her share her wisdom with us) and you didn't follow her instructions.

Now, you are asking us if it's OK?

My suggestion is that we drop this topic now.

Just wait and see what happens. We can't speculate.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess_dess

Unread post by Princess_dess » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:10 pm

i now see that it was not the right thing to do seeing as he just dropped me today. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Please help me. I am crying right now because he means so much to me. I would gladly message you my entire situation for some help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Princess_dess --

I am sorry that your best efforts came to naught. You did the wrong spell -- a love-destroying spell instead of a love-restoring spell -- and your decision to dispose of the spell remnants in a non-traditional way may have contributed to an outcome that was not what you were hoping for.

If you wish to read about the use of spiritual supplies in spells to draw an ex back to you, the thread is here. I do not think you have a lot of choices at this point, but perhaps you will wish to give it a try:

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite
spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

There are 80 pages of messages in the above thread (at the rate of 60 messages per page), so you have quite a lot of reading to do. After that, if you still have questions, just ask, and our moderators will get back to you.
catherine yronwode

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother you all but I had a question about disposing block buster bath crystals. I took the bath as I recited Psalm 91 rubbing the bath down except I totally forgot to collect a good portion of the bath water for proper disposal. By time it dawned on me that I had forgotten to collect the water I only had collected a few drops which I still have.
Do you think that I can still dispose of the couple drops of bath water that I still have? or should I just do the bath again?

Thank You for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I know, sometimes I have forgotten too because the baths are so relaxing (and invigorating at the same time)! LOL.

But, then, I do it again and remember to do it right.

So, if I were you, I would start all over again and do it the way that Miss cat prescribes.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pisceanlady

Unread post by pisceanlady » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:33 am

A question about transferring already disposed spell remains: I have been burying my love spell remains (for attracting love) in my backyard because of a serious problem our particular house and another has with stray cats leaving large amounts of poop in our shared front yard. The problem has eased with the cold weather. Should I move the remains to our part of the front yard? Indoor/potted plants are not an available option for me unfortunately.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Hello, pisceanlady ,

I would leave it there. Don't keep messing around with it

My advice to you is to perform another spell and deploy it properly.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Any ideas? I have remains that I'd like to bury in a graveyard.

However, I'm in Wisconsin in the middle of winter where it will be a high of like 3 degrees this weekend.

Now, if this were my yard - I might be able to use something to warm up enough dirt to bury it or use a potted plant. But, that would be difficult considering the graveyard I'd go to is several miles away.

Has anyone overcome this issue in the past? How did you manage to dig in to frozen ground? Just collecting footprint dirt was nearly impossible and required some pretty creative thinking on my part... I'm at a loss for how to get into that ground without renting a backhoe :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, itgirl92 ,

A couple of large pots of boiling water won't cool down for quite awhile.

I live in Michigan and that's what I do in the winter...

OR...

I have a rootworker ho lives n a warm state bury things for me when I have a lot to bury

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

pisceanlady

Unread post by pisceanlady » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:57 pm

I recently buried/deployed some candle remains in my front yard for attracting love. Unfortunately later on my mother saw my footprints in the grass and threw water mixed with ammonia out across the general area of where I buried my stuff. Water/ammonia mix is usually used in the Caribbean for washing away evil. Will it have any effect on the workings of my spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello, pisceanlady ,

Yes, it probably deactivated the spell.

Sorry!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:26 am

Not sure why this never occurred to me but.. is a spell considered "incomplete" until the materials are disposed of properly?

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:10 am

Hi Jenny,

That only depends on the spell.

Good luck.
CaptainConjure

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:31 pm

Thanks CaptainConjure.

I've disposed of Block Buster remains properly. Other than that, I've actually been waiting for the cold weather to pass in order to bury wax near my front door. :?

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi Jenny,

If you have a potted plant by your front door, you can bury it there. Many people that live in apartments do that.

Take Care,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello, Jenny Shan,

I consider the spells to be incomplete until they are properly "Deployed".

The term "disposed" is not the same as deployment.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 am

Hello,

I read on here that I can put the Blockbuster glass-encased candle in the recycling bin, and my candle burned all the way down before it went out but there are the Blockbuster herbs at the bottom of the candle so can I wash the candle before putting it in a recycling bin?

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:32 am

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Absolutely YES!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello again,

but first I can take out the remaining blockbuster herbs at the bottom of my candle and bury them in an indoor plant??? then I will wash it and bring it over to recycling.

Just wanted to let you know I think this is a great spell. I will have to order another candle so that I can use it again one day. :D

Thank You very much for your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

That's absolutely right!

You know what to do!!

Proud of you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Neverdoubt13

Unread post by Neverdoubt13 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Maybe a silly question?
Hello everyone,
I have what may sound like a stupid question, I apologize in advance. I happen to live in the northeast, Massachusetts, the ground freezes here most of the winter months, although we have been lucky this year, warmer. Anyway, my question is, will the frozen ground effect deployed work? I did some work and buried it, backyard and front yard, different work. This was before the winter, I was curious, does the ground "freeze" my work? I am leaning towards, no, because the work is already working, or deployed. However, I thought I should ask. Would it be better in the future, to bury in a living plant, that I could keep healthy year round, meaning the plant healthy, considering my location? Or does the work continue on, despite the frozen ground?
Am I over thinking the freeze?
Thank you for your patience, and help!
Many, many, blessings,
Mel
"Thank you St.Jude for safely guiding me through the fear."

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, mel2424,

Yes, you are overthinking it.

Once you deploy a spell, walk away and completely forget about it.

Don't worry! Be happy!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:53 am

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask if I would be allowed to keep the petition that I created to use with the Blockbuster candle work. (I put a lot of detail in the artwork that I drew).

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:19 pm

WHo are you asking permission of?
catherine yronwode

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:00 am

Hello everyone,

I only wanted to know seeing that this is the disposal of ritual remains if it would be alright if I keep my petition or was it supposed to be burned with the candle & then buried in my yards?

Thank You.

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:29 am

Hello everyone

Few questions: reading the laying tricks. I want to do away with my vinegar jar take break from him. So I can put it at any graveyard?
Because the house is between two others and that would difficult

Next: do I make sulphur red pepper and salt put in jar and spread it around the graveyard while burying the jar? Or do I bury that in a jar too? -confused

Do I say my curse? While burying or certain prayer

Will it keep working at graveyard? I will create another one later

Honey jar can I bury in my front yard to continue to work? Or off my property?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi Letsdoit2015,

You can choose any graveyard. Walk through it asking for spirits to come forward if they are willing to help you, and you should be led to a grave that way. It takes some patience but I have had great success with this.

You don't need to do anything more than bury the jar and pay the spirit (three dimes and some whiskey is traditional). You can say your curse if you wish, and ask the spirit of the grave to hold this man down for you.

Yes, you can bury your honey jar in your front yard to draw that person to you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I would also include that petition paper with deployment.

Otherwise, it's not complete.

I know that you put a lot of work into it. But, we should be following Miss cat's directions to the letter

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Thank you!

One more question do I bury the whiskey and dimes?
Or do i leave it sitting there or pour the whiskey out?

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi Letsdoit2015,

You can bury the dimes or leave them there at the grave. I personally don't ever pour my Whiskey out. I always leave it in a shot glass or leave the open bottle. But Miss cat pours hers out, as often as not, as this is the old, traditional, African and even classical European way.

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Thank you.
I'm learning a lot. This place has been very helpful.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”