Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
89bingo

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by 89bingo » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:39 am

Thank you St Expedite for everything !
Plz continue to bless me & my Family !!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:57 am

Thank you St Expedite for your continued Blessings !!

SweetSoul_74

Unread post by SweetSoul_74 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:57 am

Thank you St. Expedite for the continued business all through next week. I have had more appointments in one week than I had since I joined this company six months ago and I made my first sale outside of my family circle. Thank you for this blessing St Expedite. You are not only helping me but also my family.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:00 pm

I sincerely thank you St.Expedite with the help for my daughter.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:12 pm

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:07 am

Thank you saint expedite for helping my boyfriend get his case dismissed in his favor. Thank you for his prayers being answered and for helping him remain calm and hopeful. In return he will pay you with flowers and pound cake as promised.
Amen

Ariadne_88

Unread post by Ariadne_88 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Thank you st expedite.

chelebelle9
HRCC Student

Unread post by chelebelle9 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Thank you so much wonderful and powerful St. Expedite for what you have done for me. I am so grateful and truly amazed!
HRCC Student #1969

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:39 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for always helping me and being there when I need you the most! You truly are such a benevolent Saint and i cannot thank you enough!

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:40 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for evening you've done for me! I am eternally grateful to you. I finally graduated from nursing school and its all thanks to you.

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:42 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for coming through for me so quickly for my exam. I couldn't have done it without you!

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:44 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for coming through for me! Toy ate an amazing Saint and I am grateful and honored to have your help

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:16 am

Thank you St Expedite ,St Jude & St Michael for all your blessings !
Please continue to bless us always with your kindness !!!

Rebecca
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Rebecca » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Saint Expedite, for your assistance in this matter. I am so grateful for your help.
HRCC Gradutae #0512

snowqueen

Unread post by snowqueen » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:18 am

hi guys!!

i have a bit of an urgent request...... Hence I thought of st expedite.

here are my issues:
1. i am travelling and have no access to a candle or a photo of st expedite
2. he has never helped me in the past ( i might have asked him one or two things maybe three tops!), part of the reason i believe was that my requests were unvalid because i was not meant to have what i wanted (ever so badly)

do u think i can ask him? do u think i can ask without candles or picture (i feel bad for this)?

here is what i want to ask:
st expedite, please i need to have a driving test by the 23rd December 2015 and pass it successfully that day. i will give u cake and red wine as soon as my request is granted.

is this ok phrasing? i am on a fast track program waiting for my date it could come any minute.... from tomorrow to 10 days.... but 10 days would mean i would not be with my mum at xmas and i would spend it alone in this town where i dont know anyone at all............. thats why i want to ask st expedite....... i mean should i pray to st jude? patron st of miracles instead? i pray to god and jesus every night of course..... but maybe god is busy........ thanx guys . bless u all a merry crimbo in advance!! xxx

also i would like to ask tonight as opposed to wednesday his favorite day because then there will be no time....

snowqueen

Unread post by snowqueen » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:19 am

also i would like to ask tonight as opposed to wednesday his favorite day because then there will be no time....

Reason: Added to pst above

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello, snowqueen,

You can pray to any Saint any day of the week. Of course, it's just preferable to do it on their particular day. But I doubt that any Saint would refuse to listen to you because it's the wrong day or the wrong moon phase!

That prayer is quite hasty and probably the reason he never answered you. You need to pay tribute and establish a rapport and a relationship.

And it ought to be a formal prayer that praises the Saint before petitioning. Along with a candle, etc

Take some time to do this. Haste is waste

Take care

HOL-CAT-MEE2
San Expedito (St. Expedite) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:27 am

When petitioning Saint Expedite for help with procrastination when is the appropriate time to thank him and leave offerings? I have a project that I've been meaning to start for months now and I can't seem to just get off my behind and do it, however its a lengthy project that might take many weeks to finish and I want to be respectful to Saint Expedite.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi ConjuringCat,

I'm sure the other mods might have their own preferences, but I thank St Expedite as soon as I start to see signs that my wish is starting to manifest. So if your wish is to stop procrastinating and get started on your project, I would thank him as soon as you do just that.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Thank you St Expedite ,St Jude ,St Michael for continuing to bless & protect my family !

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:44 am

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:41 am

Hi, I am new...I am concerned about my marriage and have been doing prayers to the Saints to try and help things. I started with St. Martha (to gain loving control over my husband) several weeks ago, then recently added St. Anthony after realizing he is a wonderful friend who always finds my lost items -- I am petitioning him to find and return my husband's fidelity, desire, truthfulness, and true love for me.

Things are back and forth but mostly good. However there have been a few bad setbacks (last month in particular) and I just don't feel confident. There is another person involved in our issues that I am not confident is gone. I hate to demand anything but I feel I need a very clear sign that things are working -- a sign from my husband -- because I am starting to really feel mentally unstable and not sure what's good and what's bad and what's up and what's down (if that makes sense). It is affecting my work and my duties as a mother; we have a young daughter whom I am afraid is picking up all of this from my mental state. So I also feel panicked that I'm hurting her and/or my career.

I added St. Expedite to my prayers today in earnest hope he can help so I can get out of this state.

Is this overkill? Do these Saints work together well?

I am Catholic and familiar with petitioning Saints but not in any specific ritualized way. I light candles and pray to them with honest intention and respect.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

I am sorry this is happening to you and your family.

My concern is that you are not having patience with the Saints you are working with and lack confidence.

So, by adding more and more Saints speaks volumes about your faith in them. That may deter hem from working with you.

My advice to you is to work with St Martha and ask for a sign. If you don't get a sign, then move on.

But, please don't expect things immediately.

I hope these problems work out for your family unit

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 am

Thank you so much for your advice!

I have been lighting a candle to Martha every Tuesday (I was addled and missed a couple Tuesdays but asked for her forgiveness) for some weeks now. She did not give me any specific sign, but I wasn't sure what to look for, anyway, and figured I'd just wait and see.

I thought things were going well, but a few days before Christmas I found out my husband had seen the person "in question" that is really upsetting me. He told me that he had seen her in order to tell her to her face that it is over for good and she has to stop pursuing him. He told me that he has unquestionably chosen me and our marriage.

I didn't know whether to believe him or not (about the reason for seeing her) and I was horribly upset. For a couple of weeks I was really desolate and told God I'd lost my faith. I even said "Thanks a lot for nothing, St. Martha."

Around this time I began feeling St. Anthony for some reason. He's always helped me--as a Catholic I always have done that little "please look around, something is lost and it must be found" prayer for lost objects. He helped me find something in a weird spot in the house and I suddenly realized that maybe he was showing himself to me as well. I realized also that if Anthony was around and working his little miracles then Martha definitely is a real force too. So I apologized to Martha and started praying to Anthony to see if he could help along with Martha.

Now I wondering if Martha was giving me a sign in regards to what happened with my husband and the woman. Maybe he was telling the truth. I will pray for clarity on that. I do feel Anthony kind of strongly for some reason (kind of a warm loving feeling) so I will continue to petition him for whatever it is he's trying to find for me.

I'll leave St. Expedite out of it--I'll tell him today I was feeling a little desperate, and ask his forgiveness.

Sorry for the loooooong discussion!

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:34 pm

I waitting for a big amount of money from a stock investment,them suppose to send me my money since months ago,i saw a lots of other peoples received them money but mine is still not coming.If i don't have the time and the space where i live to perform a st expedite spell,can i set a st expedite candle at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for my case ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Hello goldentouch97,

Yes you can! just go to the church and sight and order online or give the church a call.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/

Peace~

Nathen

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:45 am

Where i live it coast a lots for call to the shop,let me know if them have email link for talk to them

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello, goldentouch97

It is:

order@luckymojo.com

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:30 am

Thank you St. Expedite for your assistance in securing a job offer especially with mercury retrograde. You pulled through for me and I just got the offer of General Manager of my region with a huge marketing company! Thank you again, you are most powerful and I love you. I will Bring you pound cake and flowers as promised.

raysweet

Unread post by raysweet » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:57 am

So this was my first time working with St.Expedite and I must say he did come through when I least expect it. Thank you for getting me the money for the trip I had plan but didnt get the chance to go on. I will be working with you again. Thanks again

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Thank you St.Expedite for the help that you have shown me. I pray that you please continue to see my petition through to completion. please help me completely and i promise i will pay you without delay. Thank you most kind and swift working saint.
Jenelle21

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Thank you St Expedite ,St Jude & St Michael for continuing to bless and protect me & my family !
Please forgive me for any mistakes i may have made knowingly or unknowingly in worshipping you
Please continue to bless us !

neysha516
Newly Registered

Unread post by neysha516 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:32 am

Thank you Saint Expedite for the help that you have provided for me. I pray for your mercy to continue to see this home buying process through. Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed your pound cake and red tulips.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Thank you St.Jude for delivering in less than 24 hours. You have never failed me once. I will continue to pray to you for the other half of my petition

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:44 pm

most kind and giving saint. Thank you for all the blessings and thank you for answering my prayers. you have helped through so much already. Please continue to help see my petition through to completion.
I will pay you this Wednesday as promised and i hope that you continue to bless us.
Thank you again most gracious saint
Jenelle21

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Thank you St Expedite ,St Jude & St Michael for continuing to bless and protect me & my family !
Please forgive me for any mistakes i may have made knowingly or unknowingly in worshipping you
Please continue to bless us always !!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Thank you St. Expedite !
As promised i have paid you in a dozen red roses and pound cake. I appreciate all that you have done and the financial help you have brought to me and my family. I have no doubt that i will hear from my tax preparer soon thus completing my petition. You are most kind, and swift with your gifts. I hope you receive my praise and my payment.
Thank you always
Jenelle21

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:48 pm

With in the last couple of weeks, I have started to work with St expedite. I pretty much did the basic set up of a nice glass of water, his image, and anointed red candles (drawing oil) Under the candle holder, I left my petition. I've got a nice red alter cover and all accessories are gold (frame, candle holder)

I've got my pound cake and red flowers on stand by because I had full faith that he would come through quickly. I also promise to spread his name each prayer. I really try to be respectful and sincere.

Now I'm not sure how long to expect to wait. I normally try be extra patient. But since he is known for quick results, I don't know what to expect.

How long should pass before I deem it as him not working for me and move on? Or if I should continue to try and work. I've tried to be very clear and respectful. Not sure what could be blocking my desired outcome.

I did not put a "deadline" in the petition or prayer as I feel it would be disrespectful.

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:11 pm

Thank you St Expedite for all your blessings !
Tank you St Michael & St Jude !!

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Thank you St Michael & St Jude !!

Reason: Double post. In wrong subforum anyway

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Thank you saint expedite for coming through when i i've asked you!

MarsPluto
Newly Registered

Unread post by MarsPluto » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:36 pm

Thank you dear St. Expedite for answering my petition. Thank you for the directions you offered while I was petitioning. Thank you for being in my heart and affirming that we shall have a relationship for the rest of my life. Thank you for the dreams and the signs. Thank you for this job. It is the exact type of job I wanted. I love you dearly. All praises. Amen..

Starbright3

Unread post by Starbright3 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:02 am

THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE ONCE AGAIN.. ♡

I highly recommend working with Saint Expedite. He truly takes the time to intercede for us, on our behalf..I consider him a friend, as I would with friends on this earth plane..Sometimes he takes alittle while, as I believe he is trying to figure out how to help properly, or when he feels the timing is right, but he always definitely listens, hears, takes our petitions, and presents them to God.Saint Expedite will intercede over and over on each person who asks, and will not give up until we have been helped..He does like his pound cake and REAL flowers..The flowers can be picked, beautiful wildflowers (Flowers of God, and the elemental earth spirits)..Saint Expedite also likes to publicly be Thanked, and acknowledged for helping..Don't forget those steps..Also, dont forget to crumble the pound cake outside after about 3 days for God's creatures, return the water to the earth outside, and the flowers after they have wilted..And let me clarify, a slice of pound cake is given to Saint Expedite. .

I THANK Saint Expedite once again, as a friend, and with love ♡

Pheonix_410

Unread post by Pheonix_410 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 am

Hello everyone, I will be asking Saint Expedite for assistance and I would like to know is there a specific type of flower that is preferred? And Sarah Lee pound cake for the best results if I'm not mistaken correct? Thank you. Any other tips will help.

Starbright3

Unread post by Starbright3 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi! I heard red is a favorite color of Saint Expedite. So some people buy red carnations, or one red rose as a gift to him after the prayer/petition has been answered. .Always pay after the petition is answered also, not before hand.I always have used picked flowers to Thank the dear Saint..I grow quite a many in the warmer months, and I have a little sunroom, so I just Thanked him with some pale red begonia flowers :) I think Saint Expedite likes any type of flowers.. (just not fake ones!)..I make my own pound cake.I make a two egg pound cake that is very good..It is made in a loaf pan and looks like a Sara Lee store bought one..I heard Sara Lee was the traditional cake used.But I don't think Saint Expedite minds what pound cake is used.ALWAYS remember to pay him for his work, even if the prayer is partially answered at the given moment.Sometimes my prayers to him are answered in 'pieces'..If part of the prayer is answered, I pay him, then after the cake slice has sat in honor and gift about 3 days, I crumble it outside and feed to birds.I leave flowers up until wilted, then put them outside to return to the earth, and also pour water onto earth..Imight wait a few more days, then restart my petition for the part that maybe wasn't answered yet.Some of my prayers to Saint Expedite have been answered immediately. .Sometimes I have prayed for several months, before they are answered..But Saint Expedite intercedes on our behalf to God, and when the timing is right, that petition WILL be answered..don't give up easily if it is taking longer..And BELIEVE ♡~♡~♡

Starbright3

Unread post by Starbright3 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:32 pm

^^^ Oh, just a reminder, especially to anyone who might have cats..Carnations ARE POISONOUS to pets, so remember working with flowers, to keep out of reach to all pets.♡

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello Pheonix_410,

As Starbright3 said Red is St. Expedite colors and Sara Lee Pound Cake is a perfect offering to him. Make sincere prayer and may St. Expedite bring you what you desire.

Nathen

Pheonix_410

Unread post by Pheonix_410 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:18 am

Thank you StarBright3 and Nathan. I'm looking all over the store for Sarah Lee. Never thought to check the freezer section lol. Ok so that we all know this is/was my 1st time doing a petition to any Saints officially. But I have a question and I don't won't to offend Saint Expedite in any way. I did not light any candles yet I was just reading on him to make sure I didn't make any mistakes and I was drawn to boil my own house blessing tea. I just used herbs I had in the house already. I definitely checked the herb uses on the luckymojo.com and before I knew it I was at herb 23. So I boiled them and it smelled so good. My petition to Saint Expedite was to get my off my butt and spring clean. Again I didn't light any candles or anything yet but I felt him moving me. I just started cleaning while playing the whole book of Psalms in my head phones. Wiping down the walls window seals everything. Then I got some of the tea I was boiling and wiped down everything again. I only did the upstairs and boy can I feel a big difference. When I walk back downstairs I get depressed again. So I sleep in my daughters room with her until I finish the rest of the house.
Now with that being said, I feel as thought I should thank Saint Expedite since he did help me begin chore list and stop procrastinating. Has this happened before and what should I do. I know you shouldn't thank him in advance. But it is okay to do if he has started helping me. Where I am confused is, should I thank him now and still light candles? Or just wait a day or so after lighting the candle? Also I wrote down the list in my "Book of Shadows" if anyone would like to know what herds I put in the tea. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, Pheonix_410 ,

You should thank him now. At least with a candle and a glass of water.

The list isn't necessary as Lucky Mojo sells the baths.. Thank you for offering.

Glad you're feeling better

BCR-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Thank you St Expedite ,St Michael, St Jude for continuing to bless us !
Please forgive me in any mistakes i may have made in worshipping you

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:12 pm

I want to pay tribute to Saint Expedite for being such an amazing and benevolent Saint! Thank you for getting me through these last 2 years of school and as of today, finally passing my boards and obtaining my license. I could not have done this journey without you Saint Expedite. I hope you enjoy your pound cake, red wine, and red roses. Thank you Thank you Saint Expedite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:14 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for letting me pass my boards yesterday. I am officially licensed and it's all thanks to you. Thank you for always being there for me and helping me finish. You really are such a benevolent Saint!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Jasmine22!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:13 pm

I saw in here that when St.Expedite delivers what you're asking for, you give him flowers and a slice of pound cake..my question is how long do you leave the pound cake and flowers? And once you do remove it can you throw away?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, cedylady14,

I leave food and water out for 24 hours. I replace the water with fresh water I give the food to the animals.

I leave the flowers until they are no longer beautiful and vivacious. White the flowers are still on the alter, I give fresh water daily.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mskesha7
Newly Registered

Unread post by mskesha7 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:48 am

I would first like to give The Most High God the honor, glory and praise. I thank you Heavenly Father for you gifts and many of blessings.
St. Expedite, I thank you for helping me and coming to my assistance speedily. Thanks for fighting my battles and answering my prayer request. I asked you to assist me with the removal of all evil and harm that has been sent to me and you IMMEDIATELY went to battle for me, also asked you to help me fight and win the court case with my children and have them returned to me. That case is still in court but I have the faith that battle is won as well so I thank you. I thank you for helping the doors to success and prosperity be open and the wisdom I have gained. I want the world to know St. Expedite is a blessing in my life. I pray others will invoke him and allow him to be a blessing in your life as well.
Glory, Praise, and Thanksgiving to you St. Expedite!
Amen

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you. One other question, is there a specific way to ask st. Expedite? I am asking for assistance in paying my bills, how should I ask?

Thank you for your guidance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, cedylady14 ,

You talk to all Saints in a humble respectful fashion. You talk to them as if you are a little child begging your parent for help. You talk from your heart.

That's all you need

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mskesha7
Newly Registered

Unread post by mskesha7 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:10 pm

Hello,
I asked St. Expedite for a special favor and it was not granted. I still feel I should give him a public thank you to express my gratitude. I wanted a certain home and i asked him to help me obtain a stable income. I feel I must have patience and maybe that wasn't the home in which he wanted me to have. Therefore, St. Expedite I thank you for all you have done for me and will do for me in the near future. I will continue to spread your name and encourage others to invoke you.

freakingredhead

Unread post by freakingredhead » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Hey everyone. Hope you're all doing great. :)
I have a couple of quick questions about Saint Expedite. I plan on buying two vigil candles and incense from the Lucky Mojo store, one to be lit with a petition for me and another one with a petition for someone else. Would it be okay for me to pray one novena first with one candle and then another novena with the other candle after the first novena ends, or should I wait a while in between? When the novenas are finished, how long should I give St Expedite flowers, pound cake and water for?
I also noticed that Saint Expedite's feast day is next month, how can I celebrate it?
Best wishes to all x

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”