Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ginjer29

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by ginjer29 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:43 am

Thank you for your response.

I don't want to stop/end the work. I thought I could put it away in my closet.I want him to continue to be surrounded by me/thoughts of me. Will putting it away(in my closet) and not shaking it consistently end the work? Do i have to bury it for the work to continue?

Thanks for you help.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:39 am

I guess my jar is working. He just text this morning randomly and talked really sweet to me on Facebook. I guess it's his moods lol

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:40 am

Hi ginjer29,

No it won't stop the work. Just put it in a nice, comfortable place and you should be fine.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

lamaha

Unread post by lamaha » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Hello All!!

So, I started a Honey Jar and every candle burned drips in big thick columns down the jar...but my big concern is the Honey actually turned thick and stiff in the jar and when I turn the jar upside down the honey doesn't even move!! Im thinking its a bad sign..has this happened to anyone else..does anyone know what this could mean? Any info/experience would help Thanks!

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:17 am

Hi lamaha,

Don't worry to much. Honey does that when it gets cold. Although the honey is stiff, it's still sweet. I suggest taking the jar and placing it in warm water and warming up the jar. I'll find that the honey will start flowing again. As for the tearing, what color candles are you using?

Best To You,

CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Would keeping the jar on my altar be fine? My bed doesn't haves frame that allows me underneath

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:03 pm

So question. I know this is against the rules but in a jam I went and bought some red glass vigil candles and they right now are at 1/4 left. Turned them on Saturday night. Even if they were 4 day candles they should last longer. Burning clean like crystal clear with a flame that is medium sized. Blue bottom white center orange/yellow top. Dances around plenty when I pray over them.

Any ideas why a glass vigil would burn so quick and so clean?

Reason: ASking about competitor's products

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Hello, nocturnalworker ,

Keeping your jar there is just fine.

Your other post has been deleted as you are asking about products not purchased at Lucky Mojo

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello, lamaha,

Captain Conjure has given you good advice

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lamaha

Unread post by lamaha » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:01 pm

Thank You Captain Conjure & Miss Aida... I am burning Red, Pink and Purple candles the wax is dripped thick over the jar I burn candles on top of the wax residue there is about 2 inches of thick wax with thick tears flowing some of the wax sticks up like its pointing towards the ceiling. I put the jar in a pan of hot water (boiled the water took it off the stove) before reading the reply and left it there for over 20 minutes and the honey is still solid! I will try again I want to continue burning candles on the jar what do you think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello, lamaha ,

Yes, try it again

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:54 am

So the last 6 inch tapered candle I burnt on my honey jar burned to a small puddle. The last few have burned with large cloud looking piles. (Most asking for meaning) now I was also burning 2 glass candles and they ended up with a super small amounts of leftover wax at the bottom.

I'm guessing these are all good signs and will continue to work my jar daily.

I do have a question and maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I wanna make a honey jar for a family. Her mom side and probably one for her dads side. How would I go by that? Petition paper samples? I'm really lost. Or would an obstacle clearing spell work best first and then the honey jars.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi nocturnalworker,

If you are having issues with the family, then a Block Buster spell would be advised as a first step. It can clear away the obstacles and then work a honey jar for them. You can put them all in the same jar, or work a separate one for each parent's side of the family. It depends on your objectives with each side.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-block-buster.html

For the petition, list the names of the family and cross it with whatever your goal is with them...love you more? accept you in their daughter's life? include you more in family events? Whatever your goal is, state it in your petition.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:05 pm

My boy has been the sweetest ever to me. I just wish he would text me by phone instead of talking on Facebook posts. I saw him tell a guy I know when the guy was joking he wanted me, that I'm all his. He kinda got jealous lol. I think it's cute. Must be the jar

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi mmachix,

Congrats! Keep up the awesome work!

Blessings,
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Miss Athena! Thank you for the tips! I'm guessing the way the candle burned was good? Thank you for all your help!

duchess86
Newly Registered

Unread post by duchess86 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Omg this honey jar spell is amazing! Wish Id known about this earlier. Did my first honey jar spell on Monday it is now Wednesday and I can already see results. Did the spell on my ex the last time we spoke she wanted nothing to do with me and we were yelling at each other and now im getting heaps of msgs from her and she is being all nice to me.

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi Duchess86,

Congratulations on your success.

CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

duchess86
Newly Registered

Unread post by duchess86 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:11 am

Hi just curious is there a way that I can make this spell stronger? Ive been burning 2 candles on it everyday a pink and a red one.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:05 pm

duchess86,

Since we don't know how you are doing this spell, we cannot answer your question. For instance, if you have personal concerns, the spell will be stronger. Candles are not essential, but many people do use them to speed the work. Others cook with the sugar or honey and thus get the spell into the body of the loved and desired ne.

You may not fully understand your options here --

Working magic is not like stepping on the gas and going from weak to strong or from a 20 mph to 120 mph. Spells are far more complex than such a linear model of thought would imply.

Trying to hierarchize what makes a sweetening love spell succeed requires looking into many aspects of life -- and that requires knowing why you are attempting this particular job of work and if it is even appropriate to your goals. We don't know why you may be using this sugar or honey spell --

Are you looking for a proposal of marriage from a lover who is opposed to that?
Are you trying to reconcile with an ex after a break up?
Are you trying to sweeten a wedded mate after an argument?
Are you trying to appease a violent and abusive mate?
Are the two of you sexually intimate at all?
Are you distant from one another physically?
Is your lover currently dating someone else?
Is your lover currently living with someone else?
Are you trying to calm down your lover's volatile anger?
Is the sweetening intended to get money from the person you love?
Is the sweetening intended to get the person you love to help care for your children?
Are you trying to turn a cold-fish friend into a hot-blooded lover?
Is your aim to sweeten a person's family so as to get them to give their consent to an arranged marriage?

The first suggestion i would have -- feed your lover some of the sweetener -- might not be appropriate for your situation.

The second suggestion i would have -- dress your candles with proper conjure oils -- might be -- or might not be -- something you are already doing -- or not doing.

The third suggestion i would have -- rework your petition paper and add personal concerns -- might not be relevant if you have already done the best you can do in that regard.

Geez, the possibilities for sweetening love spells are so vast, and all you are asking is, "would burning more candles make it stronger?"

Sorry, i cannot answer because i would have to answer a hundred different variables. Not worth my time. YOU need to bring some information to the query.

But, please, do not tag your reply to this thread!

Instead, what i suggest you do is to look at the section of this forum that deals with love CONDITIONS and post a question about how best to help with that SITUATION -- and mention in that thread that you are currently working a sweetening spell of some sort, with candles. Then we can actually respond to you with real advice regarding your goals and plans.

Also, i highly recommend that you study the entire field of sweetening spells, including those used for other reasons than love. You will find them all described, with full instructions, in a very handy and inexpensive book by Deacon Millett called "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells." Read about the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello all, My honey jar is cemented to my altar. Should I even try to unstick it? The honey in my jar has bubbled out and spilled to its base a few times and now the jar, and all the little stones i placed around it,are stuck to the mirror underneath. Will ungluing it from the altar unstick my work? I used to routinely clean up my altar but now i cant do it.

Also, finally got movement after a few months. Amazing!! When i stopped chasing him, he started chasing me. He was almost annoyed that i stopped chasing him. Lol

Thanks!

Belightfully

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi Belightfully,

Congratulations for having your target chasing you. Obviously your great work is manifesting itself beautifully! Unsticking your jar from your Altar will not affect it in any negative way. You might be able to use a blow dryer to warm the wax and unstick it.

Best of luck,

CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:58 am

I have a question. The candle I have on top of my honey jar has a flame that's about an 2inches long nice and yellow with some blue and a red hot wick. Now when I pray over it the flame goes from 2inches to 3 and back very rapidly. Any insight on something like that?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:21 pm

Hello, nocturnalworker --

The question you are asking isn't really about honey jar spells -- you are asking about interpreting signs, omens, and outcomes from candle flames. In other words, the same answer would be given if the flame was just in a conventional candle holder -- but not all sugar and honey jars have candles on them, so the question is not specific to sweetening spells in jars.

Anyway, where you want to go in the Forum is the candle section -- and be forewarned, it is a very lo-o-o-o-o-o-ong thread and you will probably be advised to take a while and learn more about candle work via my free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" online book and via my opular printed book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

Just getting you ready for it, LOL!

Anyway, here is the thread:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

It is 47 pages long as of today.

cat
catherine yronwode

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello everyone.

I enjoyed reading these posts here in this forum.

I am starting the honey jar for a couple to make them sweet and romantic. My question is when burning either red or pink candle I put it in the candle holder arrived on top of the jar.

Once burn the candle in the candle holder, what do I do with the leftover wax that has melted all the way down all over the lid of the jar?

Will I be able to light another candle the next night and the candleholder on top of the lid of the jar?

Please advise thanks ! :|

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:13 pm

Today my boy has been texting me and talking on Facebook. He even said that he might be obsessed with me, and asked if I did Magic on him. Lol

Aleesha22

Unread post by Aleesha22 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:23 am

Hi guys
how many herbs should you put in honey jar. 3,5,7,9?
Thank you

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:09 pm

I only put 3. Too many will make the petition paper harder to fold

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:30 pm

If you purchase a honey jar from Lucky Mojo, it will come with a specially-blended herb mixture for that condition, plus a piece of paper on which to write your petition. The number of herbs is not the point -- the volume of hers is the sticking-point.

Instructions on how to fold the petition-paper to make a non-spilling packet are to be found in my book "Paper in My Shoe."

This is a sample of how we blend and package our herb mixtures for use in your honey jar:

SPL-HON-STAH
Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:24 pm

For some reason, I am drawn to this extremely long thread like a moth to flame. Every time it appears in my list of "New Topics" I click and read the latest. As usual, the same questions get asked again and again. The patience of the moderators is amazing: photos, web page links, topic thread links, books ... on and on, each one is mentioned, with more help offered. Thanks, mods.

And the rest of you -- just read the thread from page 1, will you? Then, if you still have a question, go ahaead and ask.
coastwitch

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello.

Once I have my honey jar finished after I prepared, I go to light a candle that is in the candleholder. I place it on top of the lid of the honey jar; when the candle has melted all over the candle holder onto the lid of the honey jar , I see what kind of reading I have. Once that is done, I need to do another candle burning on the lid of the honey jar for the next day. Can I clean the candle holder that has the melted candle as well as the lid ?
What do I do with the left over melted candle wax?

Please advise thanks !

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:28 pm

loststar57, most people leave the wax on their honey jars, clearing away only when and as necessary to allow a new candle to be placed. I find that every so often, the leftover wax is melted clean off the jar; usually when the ends of old wicks catch and burn for a little while.

Some folks break off the leftover wax every New Year's Day and dispose of it (wax, not jar) in the traditional manner (www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html).

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Ev96

Unread post by Ev96 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi guys,

I started a honey jar spell for reconciliation with my ex about a week and a half ago. I don't have personal concerns so have only used my petition paper with our names written overlapped, in the honey. I state my desires and light a red candle every 2 days. He text me Christmas day but I haven't really seen much improvement yet apart from that.

The thing is, and it seems quite random, other people are seemingly coming out of nowhere and professing their affections for me (not my ex but other guys I know). One phoned me the other day telling me he was in love with me and asked to see me as soon as he can, and a day later a different guy I know messaged me saying please can I see you as soon as you can make it?!

I find it odd how these are all doing this now -

1. Could this be somehow related to my honey jar (which is obviously targeted at my ex), or is it purely just coincidence?

2. Can you do a different love spell whilst continuing with a honey jar or will this cause a backfire in your success?

Thankyou

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello, Ev96,

1, My answer to this is "neither" and "both." That is, i think it is NOT related to your work for your ex and it is NOT coincidental that people are noticing you, and i think it IS related to your powerful sweetening and it IS coincidental that these particular men are picking up on how sweet you are. In other words, the work is showing you at your sweetest and since your ex is not responding, Nature, which abhors a vacuum, is offering a whole lot of other options. Lucky you!

2. Yes, you can do another spell. No this will not cause a "backfire." Please read these two threads for more more about backfires and "spell overload":

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire-blow-back-reverse- ... e-t40.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:15 pm

This is from my experience.

I find a sweetening jar to be more effective than a doll. I've done both.

I'm currently doing a red sugar jar. I took plain white sugar and coloured it with red food colouring. I made my petition paper with our names crossed and "love me" in a circle around our names. I used Love Me Oil, Bewitching, and Follow Me Boy. I added herbs like Cherry Bark, Rose Buds, and Damiania. I also have his and my hair tied together. I used a red vigil candle to light on top of the jar to keep it going, anointed with the same oils, I enscribed his name and loves my name on the vigil candle. I found the jar worked right away.

This is just my experience, and I wanted to share it again. He is so sweet to me, and showing me off on social media, and this man was very cold before and was filled with so much hate and anger. It worked in like two days.

Keep in mind though, not everybody will have a speedy outcome like I have. I happen to be gifted in love work. some people are more gifted than others in different areas of magic.

I strongly believe that Lucky Mojo sells some strong oils. That's why I order a whole shipment at a time. They smell great and have a lot of power. I've had success with many spells in days using their oils. It's so awesome :-)

Ev96

Unread post by Ev96 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:50 am

Thankyou for your answer.
I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the circumstances right now in terms of these guys coming forward, but I know them and know I don't feel the same. Do you think, with more time, eventually it is possible my ex might sweeten to me significantly more, or does it suggest he won't and the universe is trying to provide opportunities with other people (not my ex)?

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:05 am

Miss Michaele ,

Thank You for responding back to me.

I will do what you just mentioned to me.

:D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Hello, EV96

You would have to get a reading on that question

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lamaha

Unread post by lamaha » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Ok so I have 4 honey jars on the same altar for 4 different people I asked a question a few days back about one of the jars..I warmed it and it seems runny so i'm not sure if water got in...I still have that one but I started a new one anyway...... NOW the other jar for another person...I burned a purple candle on it today as I alternate Red, pink and purple, with either come to me or bend over oil I like the sweet and commanding aspect. When the candle went out I noticed half the candle was burned and the other half was still standing so half of the candle melted down and the other side is still standing with the wick exposed! I know we don't give candle divination here but it blew my mind I just do not understand how the side of the candle could burn without the wick, the wick is still there and you can see it standing in the middle of the candle. Any one have any ideas of what could be going on?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi lamaha,

It may indicate obstacles coming from one direction. I would burn another candle and see what results you get from it.

Good luck.

lamaha

Unread post by lamaha » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Thank You Miss Athena! I will burn another candle and see what happens.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:19 pm

I've been working my jar. Almost everyday. I will light a tall 12 inch red candle on top of it dressed with love oils. I was at the store yesterday and found a cute little jar. I wanted to transfer the contents of my current jar over to the new one. When I opened up my red sugar jar, the petition was smeared partially, the hairs were untied, and the herbs were damp. I reused the same red sugar and redid my petition. Dressed the petition with Love Me, and Follow Me Boy oils. I added fresh herbs. Rose Buds, Cherry Bark, and Damania. I used new personal concerns. I'm currently lighting a candle on it.

My question is did I set myself up for failure? The last jar worked in like two days and so well. I made the last one on a Friday on the waxing moon. Is the red sugar I transferred over powered up? Everything else is new in my jar except for the sugar. I also before closing up my new jar dropped in some Bewitching oil on top of sugar and closed it up.

Last night the candle I lit burned right down clean with a tiny piece of wick left. That was on the old jar.

Is this bad or good to have redid the jar? Well this new jar fail? I think I read somebody did this and it went bad

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:04 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

I am sorry but I don't have the answers to these questions (if things are: "powered up" or if this is a failure)

Not really sure why you transferred the jar when your spell was working just fine.

Only time will tell what will happened (although I don't have a lot of faith in disturbing any spell in such an abrupt manner).

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Oldlove179

Unread post by Oldlove179 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello,

I have about 5 honey jars on the go at the moment. One is for love, but the others are for different groups of people regarding a situation that spiraled out of control.

My question is, although they are for different groups of people, they are regarding the same situation. So I have been working them at the same time and reciting the same psalms. Should I be working them together, or at different times?

Thank you :)

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:37 pm

I am liking the convenience of tea lights more and more. An idea just came to me today. Instead of burning the tea light on top of an overturned plate that covers the petition, I'd like to fill a recycled votive candle holder hand painted pink 1/3 full with brown sugar, stir in the Love herb mix and bury the petition inside, then burn the tea light on top of it. I feel that would sweeten the petition even though this wouldn't be a sugar jar spell. Does it make sense?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Yes, that makes sense.

But it could drown the candle.

I personally prefer a regular candle on the honey jar without a holder. That way, I can read the candle wax. I used to like the tea lights but, I have changed my mind on that after Miss cat had mentioned the other method.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jillybean
Newly Registered

Unread post by jillybean » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Hello!
I'm somewhat familiar with honey jars, I've done them before with certain degrees of success and I'm going to do another one, I just had a quick question. It's for my boyfriend, he's on a 6 week mission trip, he comes back in the middle of February. We've regularly talked and video called and everything is fine, he misses me and I miss him and we're excited to see each other when he comes back, but the last time he did a trip like this he came back kind of distant and it took a little while for us to get through it, but we were fine after. I'm hoping that if I set up the honey jar now it will help ease that awkwardness of him coming home after being gone for awhile. Anyways, my question is this: I know it's typically one of my hairs and one of his knotted together in the jar, I unfortunately don't have one of his. His family home is several hours away, and he's thousands of miles away. I searched through all my things of his and I just can't find an appropriate substitute. Clothes of his have all been washed since he last wore them, the trash has gone out and I've cleaned the house since the last time he visited. I have no physical traces. In a pinch, would a photo of the two of us work? I know photos aren't as strong as an actual physical tie, but can it suffice in this case?
Thanks,
Jill

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Hey so I've been working my honey jar for my ex. Well today while I left it in the sun to gather light the lid came off. So I tried putting it back on thinking maybe the heat caused the top to pop well it won't tighten down so maybe when I did it it was never tight.

I put the lid back on real tight this time. Is this jar dead now or is it fine?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello, jillybean ,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, pictures are fine.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, nocturnalworker ,

It should be fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nocturnalworker

Unread post by nocturnalworker » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:39 am

Miss Aida! Yes I thought so as well! Thanks for the quick reply. Also I'm noticing all the candles I've placed on top of the jar seem to melt all the way. So even after a dozen or so candles the jar has almost no wax on it at all

jillybean
Newly Registered

Unread post by jillybean » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Aaaahhh! Thank you, but I messed up! I meant to anoint my petition paper with love me oil and I completely forgot to do that (I was pretty preoccupied with writing the petition without picking up my pen I always have trouble with that). I've anointed the candle on top of the jar with the oil, I've read that it isn't good to open the jar once it's sealed so should I just forget it or do you think it's alright to open up and put a few drops in there? I've never encountered this problem before, where is my head these days??
Thanks again,
Jill

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, jellybean,

You can open a honey or sugar jar. Remember, a sugar bowl on a table is wide open or has a lid you frequently open to get the contents out, and so does a box of sugar in the kitchen.

See Honey and Sugar Jars here: http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html for a lot of history and many pictures and examples.

You normally would not open other jars or bottles, as they are used differently -- often buried in the ground or thrown into a river or into the ocean, for instance.

See Bottle Spells here: http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html for a history, pictures, and examples.

So, you're OK. Just remember this:

1. Not all sugar, jam, or honey spells are bottle or jar or box spells; some sweet spells are food, tea, bathing, or candle spells.

2. Although every sweet bowl, box, or jar spell is a kind of jar or bottle spell, not all bottle or jar spells are sweet spells; some are vinegar, whiskey, cologne, or ammonia spells.

3. A spell can be a combination of types; for instance, a sugar spell can be made into a candle spell and / or into a sugar bath scrub spell or a food spell, while a vinegar jar spell can be made into a food spell or a foot track spell or a candle spell as well.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jillybean
Newly Registered

Unread post by jillybean » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Oh good, glad to hear it! I've truthfully only done honey jars for legal things, they've gotten me out of one speeding ticket and the other one was reduced to no points, so this is my first go at one aimed for love and I'm a little nervous. I'll add that oil tonight and I'm doing pink and red candles on it M W F so I'll do those tonight too.
Thanks!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:58 am

This jar really does work. Even though I changed jars it's still going. I'm burning a red glass vigil candle with the love oils. It's burning quick and clean with a high thick flame. The flame was so thick it was poking through the top.

I have good news. My boy told me he doesn't talk to my rival anymore. After a year and a half battle. I sure hope it stays this way. He was bragging on Facebook that he wants to have a kid with me :-)

My rival -- the one that put me in jail -- is in a rage and trying to provoke me so I can get in trouble again. My next spell is to banish her from our lives. I'm so happy she's gone for now.

Thanks, Lucky Mojo :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:42 pm

mmachix !

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Miss. Aida can I please book a reading with you? I'm sorry in desperate I need answers. I apologize for posting this here

Reason: Taken this to my private e-mail

mommy701

Unread post by mommy701 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Thank you miss Aida for the quick response. I do not think I am able to do the spell where they will break up and he will move closer to me in my home. The one in the link you described above. I have children I'm the home and do not want th to see what I am up to. I ordered the return to me vigil candle to burn in my home. When it arrives I am going to request the burning of the break up vigil candle and the return to me vigil candle to also be burned for me at the church services that you guys provide.this way all 3 will be burning at the same time. Can I also do a honey jar with this. What can I put in this jar. I can not get his hair as I heard that should be put in jar as he no longer really lives at home. What color candles if I need any would I burn with this honey jar. Thanks in advance for your help ad patience as I am new to this.

I also forgot to add that I also purchased the Norse bone rune love charm to attract that which you your heart desires pendant. Is there anything special I should say or do with this pendant when I put it on. I figure this with the return to me vigil candle plus the break up candle and return to me candle I will have the church set and light for me plus maybe the honey jar spell I spoke of earlier post will really get things started as the pain that my heart is suffering is so terrible. Thank you again for your time and patience

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, mommy701,

Please be mindful of where you post.

I have split, moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum

Please read the 95 pages here for the ideas of what to put in your honey jar

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:41 am

Hello. I was reading some of the posts here and found a reply that said if the candle burns clean with little or no wax left, that this is a good sign. That is exactly what happened when I did my jar. However, when I did my honey jar, my petition paper ripped when I was putting it into the jar (the jar was way too small). I finished the jar anyway and burned my candle which finished with a clean burn. About a day or two later, I went to burn another candle and noticed the honey inside didn't move at all. I figured the paper ripping and the stiff honey were considered to be bad signs. I burned a couple more candles but never had any movement from my target. Basically my jar gave me conflicting signs (2 bad, imo.. and 1 good, but no movement). Just wondering what you guys think of this. Should I have continued working the jar anyway?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”