Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Dynamiclotus1
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Dynamiclotus1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 am

Hi All

I am very new and am posting for the very first time, I would really appreciate some guidance for my situation, so here goes....

I meet an amazing man, we hit it off straight away and started a lovely relationship. He was honest with me and told me that he was at the end of a five year marriage and was waiting for a court hearing to finalise his divorce. We started off great and made plans to go away and such. A few weeks later he told me that his ex had suddenly decided that she didn't want to split up and refuses to divorce saying that he owes her more time to make it work.

He family got involved and asked that he give her time as she had become suicidal. He told me that he was going to give them the time they all wanted and said that it would be unfair to me to carry on as it was. He explained that he did not know what was going to happen and did not trust himself to be able to keep in touch with me during this time without being found out. He said that he had no right to ask me to wait as he couldn't put a time on it and if we are meant to be then it will happen for us.

So I let him be and they are together. I see them together passing my workplace and they look very much together. I am in contact with his sister, who is adamant that he is very unhappy. I tried burning candles at the begining when I was very emotional but didn't get anywhere really.

I have since started to think that he just used me but still have very strong feelings for him. I went for reading and he came up. Sh told me that his wife had found out that he was with someone else and had done some very strong black magic to stop the divorce and block him. She told me that he wants to contact me but can't. She explained that if I could lift these blockages placed on him we have a good future. She suggested I get some guidance as to how I should do it so that i don't make things worse!

Can anyone offer some guidance? x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, Dynamiclotus1,

Wow, that was really unfair to you. I am so sorry.

You might want to use uncrossing products on him if three's magic: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then, the blockbuster spell to remove those blockages (this is one of my favorite spells!): www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Break them up! On the middle lower right hand corner of the page that I am about to give you, there is an illustration of a spell wherein you break them up and move him to you: www.luckymojocom/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best with his endeavor

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cookie2

Unread post by cookie2 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:10 pm

Hey guys, hoping for some help.

As you know I was doing reconciliation work with fantastic results. That all came to a screeching halt. My ex has asked me to stop speaking to him entirely for three months- until recently we were hanging out, sleeping together, getting along fantastically. A reading revealed someone had said something untrue about me, which lead to our fight where he accused me of lying about several things (those are all unfounded, I may have my faults but I've always been honest with him in all things). Anyway, I told him that but said I would respect his wishes and not speak for three months, nor ask about him.

I understand that, under normal circumstances, a cut and clear would probably be a good call but we are very much in each other's lives. We share friends, we work in the same industry, his close friend is my boss, etc. It would be much better for all of us if this were resolved and smoothed over, plus this is someone I love. I can't bear us being apart and I especially can't bear him thinking I am a bad or dishonest person.

So my question is this- do I do sweetening work on him and our friends (to keep them on my side) while maintaining my distance from him. OR do I do harsher compelling work to force him to break his silence and then try sweetening work?

Dynamiclotus1

Unread post by Dynamiclotus1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:50 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thank you so much for your reply. I have read the uncrossing and blockbuster pages you have kindly recommended. Forgive my ignorance but I was wondering how I would do these spells in his name?

I have his name and DOB. I also have his wife's name and DOB.

I really appreciate your help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, cookie2 ,

perform the sweetening spells.

Also, you might want to consider using King Solomon for wise decision making.

This would go very well on a white skull candle with you telling the skull that he's not hearing the real truth. See the discrepancies in what he was told.

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, Dynamiclotus1 ,

The blockbuster would be to remove all obstacles preventing him from being with you.

So, please don't make it more complicated than the purpose.

That blockbuster spell works wonders.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dynamiclotus1

Unread post by Dynamiclotus1 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:46 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thanks for your reply. My apologies for not making my question clear.

What I mean is how do I do the spells for my ex that I want back? From what I understand the instructions are for doing the spell on myself. ie Bathing Crystals, etc. How can I do the spells in his name?

All that I have is his photo and birth date in my possession. Is it a good idea to order the spell kits?

I hope I make sense lol x

cookie2

Unread post by cookie2 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:55 am

Thank you for the quick reply, Miss Aida. I did as you suggested and got some fantastic results in only two days- which I find remarkable for honey jar work. So thank you so much!

I was just curious- I recently collected dried roses from my Grandmother's grave. We were incredibly close when she was alive and she was known in my family for being very wise and an excellent mediator- would it be appropriate to add a few petals to the honey jar?

Thanks again for your advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, Dynamiclotus1 ,

Yes, the spell would be for you: "Remove all obstacles that are preventing _____ (<---his name) from being in a relationship with ____ (<--your name).

It's that easy.

Yes, the spell kits are fantastic. They walk you through everything step-by-step and are very thorough

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, cookie2 ,

Yes, you can do that.

Just leave her an offering and ask her to use some of these. And also ask her for her help

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

VintageRapunzel

Unread post by VintageRapunzel » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:05 pm

I've read all the reconciliation articles on lucky mojo, but I still don't know how to use them properly. What should I do? I'm very new to this.

Darknigh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Darknigh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi how can I get my ex back?

We were together for 2 yrs on and off.

I see that she doubts me a lot and loves to be in control. it's like only her words are right.

But the main thing here is I truly love her and want to be with her. We were supposed to tie the knot on June 19 2015 but we broke up on June 6 and never contact each other till today.

She also has friends that has poisoned her of her thoughts in a way.

I see how weak her love is for me but I still love her :)

What can I do to get her back for good?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:59 pm

VintageRapunzel,

I don't know what you mean by "use them properly." Just TRY. That's all -- just try. You are like a kid standing on the edge of the pool asking how to swim. You can't larn how in the air -- you need to jumpt into the water. Start at the easy end, with a simple prayer spell or a tea light candle spell, then try a more difficult spell if you wish.

This site is to spread traditional spells, we are doing our job -- now you need to try it out, because we cannot do it for you.

And if you fail, what is the worst that could happen -- your lover does not come back, right. Well, that is ALREADY the condition that prevails -- so it is better to try and fail than not to try at all.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Darknigh --

I am sorry that happened to you. It is rough to go through a break-up when you had planned a marriage.

If she has not been in contact with you since June, as you say, that is already six months. It is probably too late to work a reconciliation spell, because there is such a void or gap between you.

Even a spell of return may be too late to try by this time.

I would start with a simple spell of CONTACT and COMMUNICATION. You need to take a few baby steps to see if there is any chance at all. If the contact spells do not work, there will be no use in trying a return spell or a reconciliation spell.

Contact spells can be found in their own topic-thread, here:

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-t ... t2982.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Darknigh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Darknigh » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Thank you have tried that and also have a sugar jar going on .

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:35 pm

OK, I got him back after successfully hotfooting her but only one more problem remains. Hes with me but it seems as though his desire ir affections go back & forth, almost a hot/ cold thing. We live together now & we are together almost 24/7 which he likes. What else should i do to make him want me more & to get him to stop mentioning her name as much? I put my menses in his drink already but i feel i might need to do more. Help :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:55 pm

gypsywitchxxx, until you find a gifted, trustworthy reader, you can write a command like "[NAME], FORGET ALL WOMEN BUT ME" in water-soluble ink on a plate or pie tin. Wash it off with some water, which you will save to dissolve some Cut and Clear Bath Crystals in.

Use this mixture to spike his grooming products, and the laundry products. Dose your normal everyday floor wash, too, so he's stepping in it every day when he comes home.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:12 am

Isn't the cut & clear for cutting ties only? He's coming around more & more since I gave him my menses & today I bought a chuporosa candle for us which I plan to write a petition & place his hair in underneath :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

Miss Michaele is correct. Aa well as a very experienced rootworker and spell caster. We are lucky to have her on this forum volunteering her wisdom with us.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Semper fi
Newly Registered

Unread post by Semper fi » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:46 am

I have a fiancé that after 9 months and tattoos of each other on our wrists won't try to work things out.

I have tried a few spell casters with no luck.

Is there any suggestions on how you can help me?

Please help

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:32 am

Hello, Semper fi,

I am sorry to hear of your love troubles. A good relationship is a joy, and a troubled relationship can bring sorrow on many levels. I hope that the two of you can return to the type of love you had when you got those romantic tattoos.

I am also sorry to hear that you paid money to spell-casters but saw no results. I cannot speak to their authenticity or their effectiveness, as that would be between you and them, but it does indicate that the situation is not as hopeful as it was when the difficulties first arose.

This forum is where the customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. come to ask employees, moderators, and fellow practitioners about spell recommendations, product suggestions, and details of spell casting. It is a forum for discussion among newbies who want to learn about hoodoo, professional rootworkers who have an interest in reaching out to prospective clients with free offers of help, and home practitioners who want to help themselves. It is a community where all are welcome to for share knowledge of and interest in the cultural traditions of African American conjure practice.

The help we offer is to answer your questions about hoodoo. I think that you should start by reading this thread from page one onward. That will give you an idea of how we work for the kind of outcome you are hoping for -- the return of your ex-fiance.

Then give us some basic information: how long you were together, how long apart, what kind of contact (if any) remains, if he has another lover, and if you have had a reading on the subject of the hopefulness of the reconciliation process (you can sign up here at the forum for a free reading, by the way).

Then ask away! -- and we can make suggestions
catherine yronwode

Hellian
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellian » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:40 am

Hi,

I just know this website. I really want my ex lover to return. But we broke up for 2 months and haven't been really talking for over 2 weeks. I want a spell or some magic kind of strong enough to draw him back to talk with me again at least, and the best of course would be he could fall in love with me again. I want to know if someone here can do spell for me, or I will need to buy something and do by myself?

H

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi Hellian,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You are in the right thread for your situation - have you read through the 80 pages of posts here? There are lots of ideas and advice for exactly your query, so read through these pages and I am sure you will find answers to help you. If you then still have questions, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mrs Potato

Unread post by Mrs Potato » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:19 pm

I need to do a love spell which to get back my ex but i'm not sure which spell should I cast. I'm sure he still love me but he just too stubborn.

Kindly advise which spell I should cast and how long to see the spell work.

Thanks

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:25 am

Hello Mrs' Potato,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I suggest you start off with a reading from a creditable reader. The reader will be able to look into things you may not be aware of. Such as another lover or situation that's contributing to the failure in the relationship. This is important because with that incite you can better focus the work you need to perform. You can find a talented reader by visiting the AIRR website:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

If you decide to work on him before your reading, I personally like starting off all my reconciliation work with a well made honey jar to bring back sweetness in a relationship. I use that as the centerpiece for all my other work on my target. You can research more about Honey Jars by searching our forum.

honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

And here's another page: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

As I read your post, I noticed the you wrote, "I THINK he still loves me" . Most posters write, " I KNOW he still loves me". I feel you don't just need him back, you need to restore the love that was once there. So without a doubt, you know he loves you.

With this in mind, I suggest that you follow up your Honey Jar with a Reconciliation spell. A Reconciliation spell will not only help to bring him back, but mainly, it will work to restore the love that was once there. LM offers a wonderful spell kit with everything you need, including very easy to follow step by step instructions.

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Best of luck to you,

CaptainConjure
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm

I agree with Captain Conjure!
HRCC Graduate #1631

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello beautiful people,

I am really new here and to this in general. I have only cast one spell before and it was to return my ex-ex and it worked but with bad effects. He came back and would really not leave me alone even though he was with someone else. Then that someone else kept calling and harassing me. It might have been a coincidence as that man was emotionally unstable but I have a belief in magic and the power of energies thrown into the Universe.

I have had a reading from someone who is registered on AIRR and I was told that there is someone influencing my current ex boyfriend who left me and they are influencing them to stay away from me. Also I was told that he is in a really bad place and even if I do get him back things will not be good as he feels powerless and is an emotional mess.

I know that the future is not set in stone and I REALLY want him to come back so that we can work on this. We could be friends at first and tread slowly but I really love him and miss him and want us to go back to how we used to be.

I have been meditating over a red candle for St Martha and focusing my intentions on the outcome I wish to come true. I have written on a paper what I wish to come true and I have been burning the candle on that paper with a photo of us.

1. She suggested a 13 herb bath and a doll baby, along with candles.

2. She said that an intranquility spell could bring him back but I don't think I want to do that at the moment. Is there anything else anyone could suggest instead?

3. How long do the products here take to get shipped to the UK?

4. What can I do whilst I wait for the products from this site?

Thank you for the help

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:45 am

1. You did not make it explicit, but if the13 herb bath, doll baby, and candles recommended by your AIRR rootworker are are intended for a proxy-bathing for him, that would be valid work to uncross him, given that he is in a bad place. It is not typical work to bring someone back, of course.

2. A Return To Me candle or bathing the doll with Return To Me bath crystals, with or without Lodestone work would be my recommendation to bring someone back.

3. We are shipping orders within a few days but to get to the UK there are certain conditions:

A. We charge you in TWO charges -- first for making the products for you, second for exact shipping plus $2.00 handling fee for our extra work filling out forms. Your credit card needs to have enough money on it for that second charge.

B. If the money is available for the shipping charge, then the package will ship, and can take five to seven days to reach the UK. Then it must go through customs -- and if any customs fees are charged, you must pay them.

C. If we cannot complete the foreign shipping charge, we will keep the packed box on the "Foreign Decline" shelf and attempt to contact you by email 3 times. If you do not respond, the box will be unpacked and you will be charged a 15% restocking fee for our wasted time.

You can read more about this on our page about Foreign Shipping, here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html

4. Make a sugar or honey jar on the person to sweeten his or her disposition to you while you are awaiting the arrival od more targetted or focussed spiritual supplies. See:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
catherine yronwode

Thunderthighs
Newly Registered

Unread post by Thunderthighs » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello I've been separated from my husband for 2 yrs, I've really missed him and I want my husband back.

1) I need to know how to get rid of all the females he's dealn w and make him see only me.

2) I was told to put menstrual blood n his drink. My husband drink a lot of tea so I put my menstrual blood in his pitcher of tea.

A) Will it work?

B) How long may it take?

C) Did it have to b fresh blood each time he drink it?

D) If is not true, what can I do?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Thunderthighs, I'll skip right to your questions about menstrual blood.
A) Will it work?
There really aren't any guarantees in magic, but this is one of the most powerful love charms known.
B) How long may it take?
There isn't any single answer to this one, either; it depends on the people involved and how much pain separates them.
C) Did it have to b fresh blood each time he drink it?
You don't have to keep adding to the same pitcher. Also, a few drops is enough! And regarding "fresh blood," for maximum inconspicuousness and privacy, saved and DRY your menstrual blood on a bit of clean cloth. SOAK and wring out the cloth when needed.
D) If is not true, what can I do?
Read this if you are unsure of the power of this kind of work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html (and pay special attention to "Are Magick Spells Guaranteed to Work?")

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:27 pm

I am entering the 3rd month of my reconciliation/love work, at this stage the movements are slow and steady and it's probably better this way. In my case, my ex is witchcraft-savvy and has been voicing his suspicion of me on occasions. Imagine if my love spells manifested very fast and strong, it would definitely have appeared unnatural and would have confirmed his suspicion, then he would never believe any of the love he felt for me was real! As it is, from what I have observed, my work has been progressing like gentle suggestions on his mind and keeps nudging him towards my goal. Somehow I hardly feel impatient nowadays, I even feel detached at times and that seems to enhance the spells.

One good example of the positive movements I've been getting is from yesterday. For a long time after the breakup, my ex was hostile and very guarding about his private life, he didn't want to share anything about himself with me, whether it's his social life or his plans for the future. Obviously I lost his trust big time through fights before and after the breakup, he had this belief that I would spy on him and sabotage his life if I could. Yesterday he not only apologized for his past accusations of me, he discussed his career plans with me and asked me which one he should choose. He also told me about his upcoming projects. This appears to be a restoration of trust.

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:16 am

We did the spells as mentioned. They work for while. But he still won't give her the cell phone, so that she can read his text that he's been sending to the other woman. Yes the other woman has been putting a spell on him, so that he would continue sending the money to her. His wife is very upset about this and wish that this woman will go away. All she ever wanted from a husband was just a kid. But instead this other woman is destroying her happiness with her husband. She has seen the other woman on Facebook, but her husband has warned her that if she makes any attempt into contacting her he will do bodily harm to her. We have honey charm on him and his wife so they both are sweet to each other at least she can get a kid from him either move on or stay with him .
Also we have done vingar jar on him to sour relation with this other woman. It stands right now the wife is at a lost cause she loves her husband very much she just wishes that this woman would just go away and leave them alone. Any suggestions what we can do next? :|

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 am

Hello Loststar67,

You might try just getting a Hot Foot spell kit. (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html) and working it. I have had lots of success with that line of products.

Peace~

Nathen

swidjaja

Unread post by swidjaja » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:43 am

Hi, I am new for this.

I have a fiancé and she lives in NY. I live in MD. For commitment purposes, I have no problem to live in her state but I prefer to stay in my state since my income is higher than her.

The problem is, the last time we communicate was 3 months ago and we did not have arguments. She lost my interests to me. We had been in relationship a couple years and we have known since we were in junior high school. We are 33 years old, never married and have no kids. She is straight and we don't have any third parties that involve in our relationship as far as I know.

My goals are to have harmony relationship with her, spice up and married.

I just order reconciliation kits and triple mojo, that's the recommendation from LM agent. When I read this forum, however, I read, honey jar spells/ kits and return to me kits have higher success rate and the reconciliation kits has low success rate.

What is your recommendation for my issue? I just order yesterday (Saturday night), I may change my order for something that has higher rate of success.

I appreciate for any helps, Thanks

Sam

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:57 pm

We did the hot foot candle, work for while but they are still together.

The other woman has a baby from the husband & she lives overseas with the child.

He still very nasty to his wife about his threats. He keeps repeating to her about it all time as well as the other women as to how good she is to him even though they are not together.

The other woman is enjoying all this fighting between his wife & him. The hold that this other woman has on the husband is the child. He's never seen his child from the other woman;only pictures of the child that the other woman sents to him via email & text.

This is driving the wife crazy & very sad. The wife has very low self-esteem of herself.

Please advise.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, swidjaja ,

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know who told you this but that is NOT true.

I would suggest, however, that you work the honey jar along with the reconciliation spell kit. Many people do this. It's for extra reinforcement.

Also, please take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

I am not sure what you are asking.

Yu are in the reconciliation subforum. Are you asking about this? Or are you asking about break up?

If you are asking about break up, you are in the wrong subforum.

Either way, please rephrase your question as I don't understand.

Sorry!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

swidjaja

Unread post by swidjaja » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:11 am

Hi miss Aida,
Thank you for your advice with that link and also your recommendation with honey jar.
My next question, how long should I perform this? I understand every people has unique situation, but can you give me general idea
If I use both (reconciliation kits n honey jar) is that means I can put figural marriage candle n honey jar side by side.

Thanks again

Sam

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello, swidjaja ,

I would keep working it until there's manifestation.

And, yes, you can do that with the candle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Sorry Miss Aida,
About confusing you with my questions.

swidjaja

Unread post by swidjaja » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Ok, I will use reconciliation kits, reconciliation triple strength mojo hand and honey jar spell to achieve my goal.
For the lodestone attraction, do I have to buy Florida water cologne to cleanse lodestones ?
The last question, Is it necessary to use special oil no 20?

I just want to use all necessary tools to maximize the outcome and efficient ways.
I will try this between 1 month -2 moths

I appreciate for your help,

Sam

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, swidjaja,

You can use whisky, you can use Hoyt's cologne, Sea-salt water, etc.

And you can use the reconciliation oil instead.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:18 am

Good Day to Everyone,

Please Help me.thank you for reading,

I am in a relationship with this guy for last 5 years, we did everything together.I was financially responsible for everything. My mom lives with us and last 2 years she when through cancer. 4 months ago he left home because he was stressed because of my mother. We went counselling together...in 3rd session he said he wanted to breakup.

after 2 session he has 3 sessions by himself with her, had some issue as a child.

on 21 Dec he said infront of the counsellor it is over,

I wanted to do a lot with him between the counselling,but the counsellor told me to give him time to heal...

his reason for break is that i was not there for him. I was, working full time plus oncall, doing house work , look after bills etc. he would only hang out with his friends.

My partner uses marujuana casually, hangs with friends who have failed relationships themselves and advice him wrong.

As per our first counselling session we decided to rent bigger home so we could get our place in the house separate to mom. he had new years party at new place while i stayed at my old place with mum.

He has been on antidepressant for last 4 months....he cries and says his head is fked up.

i think he is seeing someone, that person is not his type.

He wants to be only a friend with me, we are in the new home, I am hurt, but let it happen because I think he will change his mind.

What should I do? I am praying , we went to Church together.... i am open to love s p e l l...very desperate.

Last eve we watch movie on TV together and was texting his new bf...it hurts.

Please give me some direction...Manny

Manny

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, mperei02 ,

Wow, what a sad story. I am so sorry.

There are many issues here.

So, what order do we work?

I would say:

1- Break them up first: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html This is a complete spell kit with step-by-step instructions

2-www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html- This is also a complete spell kit with step-by-step instructions

3- Healing spells: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Later, you can work with Cast off Evil to get rid of the drug problem.

But, ongoing counseling is imperative for his psychological well being.

I hope this helps.

And, please keep us posted

Take care
-
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi Aida,

Thank you so much for your response,

i am ordering the products...I live in Australia hope it comes fast.

This morning he told me that he was on the beach this week and a lady told him there was spirit attached to him...

Also he lives in same house, is there anything I can do until the products arrives?

Thank you so much Aida again.

Manny

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello, mperei02 ,

Well, here's the thing: we all have Spirits around us: Spirit Guides, Guardian Angels, Ancestors, etc.

So, he has a Spirit around him. Or did this person tell him about a SPECIFIC Spirit? A bad Spirit??

Anyway, if you're worried, you can chose the appropriate Psalm to pray for him:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Thank you Aida, think its a bad one. I have seen it before...

Thank you

Manoj

Jamaicaindi1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jamaicaindi1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I have many questions.

I have a man that I have been involved with for almost 3 yrs. When we first met we become close. He would always call and text and communication was good. Then before I knew it everything slowed down. We are off and on and we hardly talk. We don't speak unless I contact him but when I want to see him he comes.

I got my cards read twice. The first time the first individual told me he and I would be together but it would be a lot of work. She had me burning candles at her home and she did something with his picture, ice, and cold water and he stopped speaking to me completely.

I went to someone else that had me burn more candles and after 7 months we are in contact but it's slow and drawn out.

I want us to be close again and build that bond we once had and keep it strong. I'm truly in love with this man.

Can anyone help me??

Neverdoubt13

Unread post by Neverdoubt13 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello,
I have been religiously scouring throughout the entire LM website for about two months. I have ordered and completed some work (beginner), as well as, recently having the church set lights for me. I wanted to say "thank you," thank you for all of the hours dedicated to helping all of us out here. I probably should have posted on the testimonial forum, but this is where I linger, due to my situation. The moderators, and others writing in, have been an enormous sense of inspiration, and comfort to me, throughout a difficult time. Please know that you are all angels in my eyes. Blessings to each of you and I hope your own lives, and wishes, come true. So often in life, we only hear the criticism, I just had to say thank you and let you know, you are all, very much appreciated.

Many, many, many, blessings,
Mel
"Thank you St.Jude for safely guiding me through the fear."

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, Jamaicaindi1,

Wow! Ice and cold water? In a love spell? I'd stay away from that person!

Here is an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote. There will SURELY be something here that appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello, mel2424 ,

Thank you so very much

Your kind words are truly appreciated

You're so nice!
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappyNess182

Unread post by HappyNess182 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:20 pm

I just want to know if there is quite pslam I could use to get my son's dad and I back together it's been three years and I haven't seen him until our court date in October for child support. He doesn't have any contact with our son and my son wants to see his dad as I do.
I have dreams of him talking to me lately but here's the kicker I'm Binded to my last boy friend and after my son's dad I also have dreams of him and I know when he is coming around, I was told he and I had been meant to be but that ended very badly.
Now I want my son's dad back and I have no idea how to have him in my son's and my life again he listens to his family and he Denied our sons many times.
May be this just sounds Desperate because ever man I seem to date or end up with are so wrong for me. But I want my son to have a normal life so if there is a pslam or candle I could light to get him back in our life please let me know.

Thank you
Ness

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, HappyNess182 ,

You may want to perform a reconciliation spell in an attempt for him to return: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Here is the full spell kit (which has everything you need and step-by-step instructions: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

And here is an index of the book of Psalms. Please read through them to see what most meet your needs:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope for the best for you and your son

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vittoriablu

Unread post by vittoriablu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Good evening!

I need help in deciding which candle to purchase from the Missionary Independent Church. I would like to reconcile with my Ex; either by having him contact me OR be receptive to hearing from me. We broke up last month and he won't respond to my texts or emails. We had a really bad argument, and both said some mean things to each other. I want him to forgive me and be open to us having a relationship again. I don't want to use any candles at home as I work full-time.

Which candle is best?

1) Reconciliation Candle: To forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups, to fall in love again.
2) Return to Me Candle: To bring back a friend or lover who has walked out or left.
3) Intranquility Candle: Used with a famous prayer to cause an ex-lover to suffer until he returns.

Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Hello vittoriablu,

I personally would recommend the Reconciliation candle. You had a falling out and so that needs to be reconciled. If you use the Intranquility candle it will call up a really nasty spirit so unless you want him tortured I would avoid that. The Return to me is more for the person who you just drifted apart from.

Peace~

Nathen

vittoriablu

Unread post by vittoriablu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Nathen,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :P

God_Willing

Unread post by God_Willing » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:45 am

Hello to all.
I have an ex girlfriend I would love to get back into my life it's been well over a year since we separated. She recently became single again after dating someone for a few months. I would love to get her to be open to the idea of getting back together and want her to think about me and just open her mind and heart to me. Which candle(s) and in what order I can have the MISC light that would make the most sense ?

Thank you!

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:59 am

Hi God Willing,

I recommend a reconciliation or return to me spell accompanied by a well made honey jar to sweeten her back to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, God_Willing,

CaptainConjure gives good advice here.

Just remember that the longer the 2 of you are apart, the more difficult the spells are to manifest.

So, you may have to repeat spells and/or get back up candle servers to light vigil candles for you at MISC:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html l

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Geenah
Newly Registered

Unread post by Geenah » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi I'm gina I have a quick question. I want to buy the reconciliation kit and bottle spell but I have a concern. The guy I want to use it on is an ex but we became best friends and he now has a girlfriend but still talks to me as he did when I was his lover now for my question. Will it work if I use the spell kit and the bottle kit even tho he has a new girlfriend? I don't really want to dabble in the black magic area with the break up spell first. I just wanted to know if it will work without the breakup spell first.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”