Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:07 am

I must say I'd just buy the LM mojo coz the costs of oil and herbs you need to get will far exceed the price of the mojo, even a triple strength one. Also the LM mojo is made and prayed over by a worker, so you'd be assured that it's effective, esp. if you haven't found out whether you have the knack for this work.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 am

The people at Lucky Mojo do have that gift to make powerful bags for others.
HRCC Student #1559

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:16 am

Hi Cabriellenil, thanks for responding :D

I'd like to have an all-rounded love mojo hand that will cover various things like infidelity, maintaining a deep relationship, always having eyes for me etc.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 am

You say that you're sure this guy loves you and would never cheat, and you also say that your fear of him cheating has become an obsession. He was honest enough to fess up about the other person initially. You need to trust he's honest enough not to do anything either. It seems to me that you shouldn't be using a mojo hand to make him love you or stay with you, but rather be looking into what you can do to rid yourself of this obsessive fear and learn to trust this man. You don't need to coerce or bind him, as it seems like he is already very attached to you. If I were you, I'd look into Lucky Mojo's Clarity line of products, and see if you can't gain a different perspective on the situation.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 am

Hi there NotDorianGray, thanks for responding!

It's a little confusing, but you may have misunderstood me. What I meant was that he's not the type to cheat "aggressively", that is, of his own accord, but I worry that someone may tempt him into cheating. Does that make sense? :oops:

I'm working on the trust issue- that he had feelings for someone else really hurt me, when the first thing I'd told him at the start of our relationship was that I valued faithfulness above everything else. And just to clarify, he admitted to it only after I stumbled upon emails between the both of them and confronted him.

Anyways, I trust that he's changed, and I'm planning on performing a healing spell (with the "healing" line of LM products) to hopefully rid me of this problem.

It's not my intention to control him or bind him in anyway- the mojo is mainly to ensure that he continues loving me deeply, and that our relationship goes smoothly :)

Thanks again for your advice, have a great day! :D

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 am

Just out of curiousity, I've been through most of the threads here on the LM forum, and I've noticed that many times, when someone requires a toby that is more specifically suited to his/her situation, they are asked to call the LM shop for a custom-made one.

Does this mean that the shop occasionally takes on custom mojo hands?

Because when I called them up a couple of days ago, I got an immediate "no".
Is this because it's a particularly busy time? Or does the shop not do custom work at all?

Thanks for reading/responding, have a great day! :)
And sorry about spamming the mojo hand forum category :oops:

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 am

You can get a custom made jack ball - you supply your hair and name paper - but i don't think it applies to other kinds of mojo bags. If you're really keen on having a custom made one, you might want to get one of the workers on AIRR

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ to make one for you. However some of these workers don't ship overseas because of customs so you'd have the check, and it'd most likely cost more than you'd be willing to pay since you said you're on a tight budget.

I've got a few triple strength LM mojos in the past and they're really more comprehensive than their names suggest. Take nation sack as an example. While the focus is on tying the man's nature, it contains a long list of other love herbs that increase passion, love and martial harmony, all kinds of things. A while ago I got a love poppet from LM, which I thought was primarily to work on my target's mind. To my surprise, it contains herbs that promotes fidelity, or even to forget past fights, etc.

So I think you may be a bit too 'worried' about the focus of the mojo. Get a 3x one, if you like, and it should cover your different desires. After all they've been doing it for so long and they have a much better idea than we do what makes a strong mojo bag.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 am

I would suggest either hiring a root worker to make you one or buying a Nation Sack.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:01 am

hiighpriestess

No of course that's not all that go's into it, they are not going to give out the whole recipe on the internet.
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:32 am

Hello,

I have ordered a general mojo bag, for love work, and have finally received it. It already includes the herbs in there, just wondering what do I add within the bag? I have my target's pic, signature and sample of handwriting. Can I add these? Also, if I were doing a petition to add within the bag, would I do it on his pic or on parchment paper? Thanks!

Reason: Double post

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 am

ucky Mojo does a line of products called 'Stay With Me' that you may find helpful. If I was you, I'd share a bath with your man, and use a mixture of healing, reconciliation and stay with me bath crystals in it. That way, you're forgetting and leavign behind past problems, healing any wounds they caused, and making sure you stay together. Also, you get a nice sensual bath with your guy.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

This is in the wrong place. Please ask your question in mojo bag category.

Reason: Just answered a double post
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

supper

Unread post by supper » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Good question!! And great reply!!
Thanks! Great to know.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 am

Hi again NotDorianGray, thanks for responding :D

This sounds pretty dumb.. But I don't have a bathtub.. :lol:

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 am

I sleep with my mojo bag every night and last night I had a dream of his family which I never dream about and I dreampt of him and I said to him I don't want you to leave and he said trust me I I don't want to leave either. Is this a good sign that he does want to be back with me?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:01 am

Hey jewel,

It's possible, and is definitely a good sign, BUT.. Not to burst your bubble, but it could be because you are thinking about the situation too much, and you're dreaming about what you want to happen?

Just some food for thought :D

All the best!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:34 am

What other work are you doing at the moment? Do you often remember your dreams? Was this one particularly vivid? Was it memorable in some other way? Does what you dreamed fit with the situation you are in with this man? Ask questions of yourself, but trust your gut.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Has anyone had a problem carrying their mojo onto an airplane? I mean no one should touch it but you...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Depends where you're going, and how tight the security is. If you're bringing plant material into Australia or New Zealand inside a mojo, you'll have a beagle all over you, then plant control officer guys, then a hefty fine. If you're travelling within the country or to somewhere with relatively open customs regulations, you shouldn't have a problem carrying it on your person. If in doubt, wrap it in a hankie with some jewellery items and put it in your carry-on luggage. It'll look just like you're keeping your accessories all in once place if they X-ray the bag.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:34 am

Thats my concern...I don't want anyone to touch it...so I wanted to keep it concealed.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm

If you aren't expecting to be strip searched, just carry your Mojo down your bra or something. If they ask, you can just say that it's a religious item. People have to respect that, and you have every right to ask them to please not touch it as long as you're willing to show them that it's only a little bag.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Ok, speaking from experience with US security: your carry-on will be searched, no exceptions. If you're selected for the full treatment (which they do randomly, as well as if you paid cash for your ticket or are going one-way) an officer of the appropriate gender will do a thorough search, including your entire bra area. (Yes ladies, a female officer will grab your boobs.) I can't say for sure if a small bag would make a difference, but since the US is also looking for drugs and small items like pocketknives and razor blades, I wouldn't count on it. Also, security trumps religion and flying is a choice, not mandatory, so I also wouldn't count on that making any difference. You certainly can't carry an athame, a kirpan, or a crucifix pocketknife. If you want to gamble on not getting the full search, I'd put it in your underwear. Personally, the next time I fly, I'm putting my mojo in my checked baggage. I got the random full treatment flying from Modesto, CA, to Sacramento, CA so it doesn't matter where you're going.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:53 am

Well, I can't speak for the US, but I've had no issues with customs or airport security in Australia, the UK or the EU. I normally carry a TON of drugs with me (prescription ones) and I never even had anyone ask to see the letter from my doctor. My father had his bag searched once, and that was about it.

My father is a Customs officer who has worked internationally, and as long as you are willing to SHOW your mojo and explain the reason why you'd rather not have them touch it, they should be okay if you agree to let them x-ray it or have a sniffer dog check it out.

In my experience, most bag searches are quick but thorough. If you have a closed bag like a make-up kit or something, my experience has been that security will ask you to open it. Best thing to do, in my opinion, is just be honest. Security and customs officials have a job to do, and they want it done quickly. If they say they're going to search you, just say up front that you have a personal religious item you'd rather not have them touch, but that you are willing to let them see it and display the contents if you feel comfortable with that. They aren't going to pick a big fight, that's not what they want and it's not good for anyone.

As I said before, depends where you're going and how tight you expect security to be.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:46 am

I was under the impression that mojo hands are "killed" if someone else sees it, let alone its contents..?

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Again, I will respectfully point out that US security is much tighter post 9/11 and even if they did x-ray it or have the dog sniff it, someone else would have to touch it. TSA is much, much different than Customs, and you go through their security any time you board a plane, even to another airport in the same state. Unless one is versed or experienced in US security or US law, perhaps one should avoid commenting.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 pm

I carry two mojo bags in a zipped compartment on the inside of my purse. I have never had a problem with security. Even when I have been selected for a bag search, they have never gone into that pocket, and I have flown over a dozen times in the last two years alone (all within the U.S., however). That said, I do always realize that by carrying my mojo bags through security, I am running the risk of having them discovered and ruined and having to remake them. I've simply decided that the risk of having to start over is less irksome than traveling without them, so I accept the fact that I'm taking my chances.

On the upside, sometimes it does seem as though mojo bags protect themselves from discovery. A friend of mine was in a car that was pulled over, and everyone else was thoroughly searched. She thought for sure that the police would find and ruin her mojo. When they got to her, though, they just gave her a cursory once-over.

Stephanie

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Chagrinedgirl

The original poster never stated that she was travelling to or from or within the USA. She simply asked for information about travelling with mojo bags. I have travelled a lot and taken with me several personal/magical items and never had problems. I am sharing my experience based on my knowledge, my experience, and also the information absorbed from having a father who has in the past worked closely with airport security in his role as a senior Customs official.

I think it is very rude and arrogant of you to automatically assume the original poster is from the USA and or travelling to/from/within the USA, and also to discount someone else's offer of information simply because they happen to not be American. There's an entire rest of the world that people like to travel to. You've been helpful and posted your experiences about travelling within the USA. How about letting someone who has travelled to other parts of the world share their experiences, hmm? Maybe that could also help someone who is living/travelling in the EU, or somewhere else which doesn't have security like American airport security? You are taking a general and open question and pushing it into a very narrowly focused answer.

Thank you. If and when I go to the USA, I'll carry my mojos and other spiritual items in my checked baggage. That's helpful information.

I don't want to turn this into a fight. I posted what I posted in an effort to help the original poster. But I do find your attitude about this very confrontational. I would ask that you please just respect that people come from all sorts of different places and have all sorts of different experiences, and respect the fact that they took the time to share and try to help.

opal73

Unread post by opal73 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Something strange is taking place. A little background. I live in a rural area, most people have their last names on large signs outside their homes, it's the country, and delivery persons would have a nervous breakdown otherwise. I decided to put my mojo hand under my pillow. While I am having dreams about the person it is intended for, I keep having dreams about a house that I pass on my daily run. In my dream I don't see myself but it's like I am looking through my eyes in the dream. I'm jogging and I keep running up to this house over and over again. It's like the same scene keeps repeating itself. I don't know the people/or person that lives in this house. The last name is not common so I think I would remember if I had encountered someone with this name. I'm getting freaked out, but I am very tempted to knock on the door the next time I see car parked out front.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I pass a number of houses. It's odd.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 am

Well it seems that your mojo is pointing you in the direction of that house, the land its on, and/or the people in it. It sounds like you would benefit from a reading, you can find a list of reputable readers at: www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

justsimple

Unread post by justsimple » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:32 pm

If you are in a Taxi and someone sitting next to you touch the pocket that the mojo is in will that kill it ??

opal73

Unread post by opal73 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Thanks!

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Greetings, I have a question.Once my Mojo bag is tied ,can I open it to ad things as needed? I hand made this Mojo bag out of Flannel many moon's ago.
I tied it with wish knots & have never opened it. However I would like to put a loadstone in it. Will I need to feed it? I have had this mojo so long I'm worried I may disturb it by opening it. I guess i could make a new one. My ways are self taught from long ago. I'm reading this forum & getting so much new info. Any help appreciated. I just burned the loose healing Lucky Mojo incense it was delightful.
donnalee

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Well Donnalee...I have read both on this forum...but traditionally; I was taught not to open once completed unless you were remaking the mojo unless it is a nation sack.

heretostay

Unread post by heretostay » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Do mojo bags only work if you have them on you? If you can't have them on you all the time, do they still work?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Yes. A lot of people place them under the mattress.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Usually what I do with mojo hands/bags is carry them on me when I'm looking to directly influence someone, or need it directly otherwise I store them away. For example If I am trying to reconcile with someone or want to dominate them, or cause them to love me and I am meeting them then i'll carry the mojo bag in my pocket. On other days I may just leave it stored under my mattress or in a closet.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

startingovernew

Unread post by startingovernew » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 pm

If I buy a costum mojo bag can I add some other Lm products? I don't just mean oil, I mean like roots?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:02 pm

You could but theirs no real need, and if you aren't completely sure what your doing its not a good idea. Well really its not a good idea either way, the hands come complete, all you have to add are your prayers, personal concerns and petition.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm

I agree with HailDiscordia... LM's mojos have include everthing you will need...the only exception is the Nation Sack.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 am

startingovernew

At first, I felt that LM's mojo hands were a little too specific for my purpose.

I was looking for an all-rounded love mojo for fidelity, passion, love etc. while LM's choices were kind of like fidelity (Stay With Me) OR passion (Kiss Me Now, Fire of Love) OR love (Love Me, Dixie Love).

However, when the Love Me mojo arrived (it came with a list of what herbs/curios it contained), I found out it actually covers all the above. I did however still add and swap out a few of the ingredients to what I personally felt would be more appropriate for me.

So to answer your question, yes, but ensure you totally understand what the effects of the herbs/curios you're adding and removing are. Also, LM mojos come fixed and the ingredients consecrated for use already- normally you'd just need to add in personal concerns and pray over it to activate it, but if you're going to be adding in more ingredients, make sure you re-bless everything as you do it.

Sorry for being so long-winded :P
Happy hoodooing!
Annabelle

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Personally this is something I would not do. When the mojo was made, it was prayed over by its maker. I'd consider it one completed spiritual item, created by the worker. If I added or swapped herbs/roots, I'd be remaking the mojo in a way. I wouldn't take the risk of messing it up.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

I agree. I would not change or swap ingredients in a mojo made by a practitioner at LM, or anywhere else. Even knowing about the various herbs and such, I wouldn't want to mess with the energy that was instilled into it by adding or subtracting.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

detached

Unread post by detached » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

well i cnt really say if it did it's job or not since i dress myself i like numerous LM products. noy sayin niuthin bad, but jus bein honest. i held it n my hand and felt each small item n it 2 c if i cud distinguish any of them, and it felt like only like 5 or 6 small things n it. 1 of them felt like it cud've been a piece if loadstone, but the other items were smaller than that. i dn't kno, but uma jus order 1 thru LM. thanks Ju.

Nocturna

Unread post by Nocturna » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I've been curious about this..

I have a recipe for a mojo bag that calls for soaking the roots in Whiskey. My first question is, why whiskey? And my second is, are there any other substitutes? Can you use something else?

Thanks!
Nocturna.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Whiskey is a traditional substance used to feed the spirits of the herbs/roots/curios and keep the energy of work working very strongly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Girlmagik

Unread post by Girlmagik » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 am

Greetings! I would like to know when making up a mojo bag, does the color of the bag matter ..sorta like the color of candles with intent.
eg. for Protection from evil and harmful spirits in a graveyard do I have to use a specific color bag, - red maybe..along with herbs like Boldo leaf, wood betony etc and what else should I put in it.
Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:04 am

According to LMs website on mojos..."Although most "Southern Style" conjure bags are made of red flannel, some root doctors favour the colour-symbolism employed in hoodoo style candle-burning magic and thus use green flannel for a money mojo, white flannel for a baby-blessing mojo, red flannel for a love mojo, pale blue flannel for a peaceful home mojo, and so forth."

This and additional information can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Its really up to the rootworker. Traditionally, you'll find red flannel being used for all sorts of different occassions and purposes. Occassionally, some like to employ the same color symbolism of candles to the mojo bags themselves. So you'll see someone craft a pink mojo hand for reconciliation, a red for love etc. If you order, the hand-made mojo hands from LM they are all in red flannel, I believe.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Girlmagik

Unread post by Girlmagik » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:01 am

Yes, I see, ok. Thanks for replying.

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:41 am

i have been hearing about the mojo bag for a while and understand that you should keep it close to you at all times or in your home,were it can't be touched,i wanted to make one for love and one for money luck,since i'm going to A.C.. My question what else do you do besides putting the herbs and oil in the pouch and keeping it close to you. 2nd question i found the LOVE HERBS MIXTURE but i can't find a mixture for a fast luck money mixture,does LM carry this or do i have to buy those herbs individually..I'm SORRY for all the questions but new to everything..

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 am

If you're very new to Hoodoo I'd recommend that you buy the mojos made by LM

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

as they'd include all the herbs and curios that you need for the purpose, and they're made and prayed over by spiritual workers, so you know what you'll get will work for you. It's also cheaper than buying the individual herbs, curios, flannel bags...etc.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 am

If you buy the mojos from LM, they come with instructions and a small bottle of oil for feeding them. It is less expensive to buy them than to order the herbs and curios separately.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 am

Splitpea...I'll throw my advice in here. If you are not sure of the contents, I would suggest ordering from LM. Why? They have everything you need with instructions to boot. You will see that all your questions will be answered with the first order.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:01 am

Hello, I saw this question asked in another thread on here, but it was never really answered. So, I'm wondering...how do you know if your mojo bag or nation sack is alive and working for you? How is a divination using them done?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:56 pm

This question has been asked many times on this forum. Actually many people can tell if their mojo is alive by touch. I know for sure if someone touches your mojo it is dead. Now I have read that if someone sees it, it is dead as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:07 pm

As far as I know if someone touches it it kills it not sight. But its best not to let it be see too you dont want people asking about it or putting thoughts on the mojo hence messing with it. I can tell my mojo is alive by the touch u just feel it.. if you owned it a while u can tell when it needs to be fed and what it wants... u can do divination through a tarot or a pendulum to see if its alive. if you think its dead or weak, try feeding it with oil, some whisky and smoke. pray over it for a little bit while doing this, see if you can get it working.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Well, I did search the forum and didn't find an answer. I know that you are not supposed to let ANYONE see it or touch it. My question is not how a mojo is killed, but how can one really tell that it's alive once it is made? Is it a feeling? A vibration? Dreams? Signs? When you say by 'touch', can you elaborate? That is so interesting that you can tell what it wants. Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Well I think with each person it may be different, kind of like abilities or psychic abilities, for example maybe you are a person who gets huntches and just knows things then thats how you will tell if its dead. I feel things so i can tell based on how it feels to me. for example go buy a mojo bag and fill it with herbs make it feel like urs then close ur eyes and mix em up then take a turn picking up each one, try and feel which is dead and which is alive see if u can select ur mojo. I get a feeling if mine is alive and i get nothing if its dead it feels like i picked up just a normal piece of fabric. whereas the other one i feel a tingle sensation in my fingers. I know many people who can tell what a mojo wants I think that happens after having it for a while and knowing the mojo. you can also tell if its dead by doing divination through tarot decks or a pendulum to see if its dead or alive.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:50 pm

First, have faith in your work and try not to obsess...you will read and hear this continuously on the forum. Look for signs, traditionally 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months... e.g. you may dream something...see something...hear something...

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:07 am

Any good recommendations has to how one should wear a mojo bag. I was told to wear it close to my waist but how. Also I have little kids and have to continuosly be carrying them up and about. With this interfere with my mojo bag. Would this be considered contact throughout the clothing?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”