Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make Lover Announce a "Secret" Relationship

Cyndistar

Re: Spells to Make Lover Announce a "Secret" Relationship

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks so much! I might know who you're talking about.. I believe its either my grandmother or my madama (if she has on a head covering) trying to speak to me. I believe that she might be worried because of the girl and her father situation. My life may be endangered along with hers. Thank you very much for passing along the message. Tomorrow I WILL be calling in to speak to a stronger rootworker then I, because I'm very new to this coming from a predominant Santeria background. If possible, were you able to tell if she were black? Or was she lighter skinned? That would be able to tell me exactly who it was.

Again thank you so much for passing the message along.

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Also I should have mentioned this quite earlier, perhaps I forgot, and I think it was a sign that it was a recurring theme today, but the girl I am talking about has a genuine family curse on her. She's told me those who carry the Headley name are cursed along with their children. Her mom's not cursed but her an her brother are. Her father's family mostly has died, and he's in jail on trial for raping her and abusing the whole family. Her uncle died very young in a car crash. Her other uncle died in some kind of freak accident. Her grandfather died because someone murdered him.
If her father comes out of jail I'm very prepared to pack up and run because I'm sure he'll try to kill his family & also try to kill me. This is also one of the reasons I genuinely don't know what to do with this girl. I have been through ALL of this with this girl and if we're running we're running together. If not, I still have to run off somewhere. It's not a pretty scene. Like I said before, it's a very very complicated situation and I just don't know how to handle it. I need help!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:06 pm

The spirit did have a head covering. Her disapproval was very clear. I am happy I was able to pass along the message. If you call the show next week, I'll be able to tell you more.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Cyndistar

Unread post by Cyndistar » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Thanks so much! I will be calling in next week!

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 am

So I've been using oils and powders, and things have been going well between my ex and I in that we're spending time again and such. But she seems to not want to let people know when we're hanging around each other.

For example, when she goes out and does something with anyone else, she will post on Twitter that she's doing it with that person. But when she does something with me, she makes it sound like she either did it alone, or she doesn't mention that I was the one who was with her.

This is really frustrating me, and I'd like to know what products I could use to encourage her to be more proud of me. Could anyone help please? I'm already using Reconciliation, Love Me, and Follow Me Girl oils, and Lavender Love Drops bath crystals.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:47 am

AnnieB,

You titled your post "Getting Someone to Be Proud to Be Around You," but this sort of situation -- a person keeping a relationship on the down-low at Facebook -- is rarely a case of the person not being "proud" of you. Rather, it is most often a sign that the person is actively trying to conceal evidence of the relationship from a third party who may blow up over it (usually this would be a family member, another lover, or a boss).

The spiritual supplies i would recommend for attempting to force the reluctant ex into "a public declaration of happy love" are Look Me Over and Compelling, used in addition to the love products that you are already employing.

But see the previous posts in this thread ... and be careful.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 am

Thank you very much for your thoughts, Miss Cat.

The thing is though, that we are not doing anything romantically. I am doing my best to not push her and everything we do is just as friends. My guess as to her reasoning is that we were a lesbian couple, and she is not out to the general public. Even when we were together, she would proudly proclaim being with other people, but when it comes to me, she becomes a bit reserved, like she was afraid to be found out that she's in a relationship with me.

I understood her standpoint back then. But now that we are not together, I don't see why I can't be at least on the same level as the other friends that she isn't afraid to announce as dear friends. Up until now she's still hiding me :(

I guess also because we didn't really make any announcements that we are broken up. I suppose she doesn't want to have to say it out loud but she doesn't want to encourage the assumption of our blog followers that we are still together either. But despite the fact that she's not talking much about me on her blog, she doesn't stop me from talking about her on mine. And once in a while, she would re-post something that I wrote on her own blog, and these things would have hints that we are still living together.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on! I do have a question about the products! I understand why Compelling would be helpful. But in what way does Look Me Over help? Just out of curiosity. I'm very interested in the how's and the why's :)

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:39 am

AnnieB,

Okay, so i was right -- there was a reason for the concealment that went beyond her somehow not being "proud" of you. She is not "proud" of HERSELF. You two "were a lesbian couple, and she is not out to the general public."

I recommended "Look Me Over" because it encourages people to SEE you, to look at you. That's what you want in this situation. You don't want to be relegated to the shadows, you want to up-front, out, and in sight -- whether as a friend or a romantic partner.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:55 am

Yes, I guess you were right! As of now it doesn't seem like the right time to ask her to get back together so I am being patient and working the friend angle, but I do want us to be back as a couple someday so her being secretive about her sexuality can be problematic at times.

And ah, now I see the sense in using Look Me Over! Thank you very much for clarifying that. I will purchase the products as soon as I can!

(On another note, I do have to mention that Reconciliation, Follow Me Girl, and Love Me oils have helped me HEAPS so far. Last April she didn't even want anything to do with me, and now we are doing things together, having dinner out, and she is talking to me about private matters and is eager to share her thoughts with me. Lucky Mojo products, along with the help of God, are great!)

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:24 am

Ok so after many spells... my ex and I are talking again.... He even texts and stuff....

We had dated for a few years but I was never formally introduced to his friends and family. If we were out together and met his brother or a friend he would say this is my gf and introduce me.

His sister invited me to her house but she lives 6 hours away and he said it wasn't important for us to go

His friends know about me and when they call and I'm around they asks about me and pass their regards.

I don't know if I'm making something into an issue that's a non issue.... but I would like a formal introduction...like where he goes to his brothers house with me....etc

I should add he isn't close 2 many of his family members

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi cappygirl11,

Sorry but I'm a little confused by your post.

He is already introducing you to friends and family as his girlfriend. Your relationship is out in the open, so it's not much of a "secret". So what formal introduction are you looking for? Sounds more like you want him to visit his family more and to take you along. If that is the case, you can work Influence products on him and state your wish accordingly.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”