Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Madame Nadia, at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank You, Madame Nadia, at AIRR

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Born on the magical terrain of Bessarabia and raised in the holy land of Israel, Madame Nadia is gifted for spiritual work as a clairsentient medium, and a reader with tarot, the Lenormand oracle, playing cards, chamalangos, bones, scrying, and psychometry. She is initiated to the Goddess Kali in the Hindu Shakta Tantra tradition, a Palera cut to Madre de Agua, and a practitioner of Espiritismo Cruzado whose spiritual practice is based in Southern folk magic and practical rootwork. She has presented classes on love and glamour magic and cartomantic reading at the annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops.

Find Madame Nadia at:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Madame_Nadia

This thread is a place for clients to post testimonials, if they wish.
catherine yronwode

Eric1974
Forum Member
Re: Thank You, Madame Nadia, at AIRR

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Madame Nadia is amazing. I am thankful for the positive reading she got for me recently. I am amazed that she saw someone working on my behalf which I did not tell her. And the cards indicate the work is working for me.

coastwitch
Forum Member

Thank You, Madame Nadia

Unread post by coastwitch » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:03 pm

I went to Madame Nadia for a Lenormand card reading. I myself read tarot as a hobby, and had been hearing about Lenormand cards, and her name was recommended. I asked a question that I already knew the answer to, as a way of seeing how a Lenormand reading differs from a tarot reading. I was amazed at the detail Madame Nadia brought out with her cards. I am sure that some of this was due to the way that Lenormand cards are read, but most of it was Madame Nadia's psychic talents at work. She was generous with her time. after the reading, I went online and bought a Lenormand deck to study. Thank you, Madame Nadia.
coastwitch

Madame_Nadia
AIRR Member
Re: Thank You, Madame Nadia, at AIRR

Unread post by Madame_Nadia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Thanks, coastwitch.
Got Fortune?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”