Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Devil Candle Red Green Black Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
89bingo

Re: Devil Candle (Red-Green-Black) Questions and Answers

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello Ms Aida !

I have been working on my green candles since late november 2015 now ( i did novenas couple of times , now i do 15-20 min a few times a week to keep the momentum ) - but the bill collections have been v v slow by the new biller .

Today only my husband was mentioning about given it to the Debt collectors as a last resort as we have to pay our debts too ,time is running out.
And today only the glass encased '' Pay me '' candle exploded on my altar with a bang .
It was burning very slowly in the morning ,after few hours it exploded loudly ,breaking the glass jar in half and wax strewn all over -but the flame suddenly started burning very big,bright ,high & literally on fire !!!

I'm confused this happened for the first time . I read all over LM it says its not a good sign .
My other thought is , since today morning only me & my husband ,both are very determined now to get back as much money as we can for months of unpaid hard work and after few hours this explosion -means we are thinking in the right direction to hand over accounts to debt collectors ( even though they keep 40 % !!) ,all the resistance will be blown away and at least some of our hard earned deserved money will be collected .

Is my thinking right or totally wrong ?

Where do i dispose off the scattered wax + glass pieces ( I will burn the remaining half candle everyday for 15 min ) - I'm assuming in my backyard ?
Do i need to do cleansing & protection ( i burnt St Michaels candle yesterday only - burn it every sunday ) . Do i need to do anything else ?

Sincere Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

That is a very good question.

I will usually go with it not being a good sign on this type of work. And, not having seen what it actually looked like, it's hard to tell (please do not post pictures of it here).

But, once in while (and I mean: rarely), it can mean that resistance is broken. Just hard to tell.

I would recommend another PayMe Candle and see what happens. That would tell the entire story.

And, no, cleansing is not necessary for this type of work. You have worked with St Michael so, that is good protection

Disposal is found here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 am

Thank you so much Ms Aida !

The scattered wax is very thin film but with spots/patches - means the wax film is quite thin transparent kind with darker opaque spots all over ...its weird actually :roll: I have never seen a wax film like that !!

Can i do a blockbuster candle first followed by another pay me candle ?

Sincere Thanks & Regards !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

absolutely, YES!

GREAT idea!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

siena
Newly Registered

Unread post by siena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 am

Hi, anyone can help me out about the "Green Devil Money Pay Back" spell ?
On the instruction it says :
1)after 7 days if the debtor haven't pay , light the candle one more night which is Saturday again & burn the name paper completely, but how about the candle ? Should I let the candle burn down completely too ? ( I did the spell once , I let the green devil candle burn down completely, Because the candle is big size , and it takes 2 days too finished burning , which means at the ninth day it burn finished .is that correct way to do it ? Or just stop at the eighth day whatever how much the candle left .)
2)After the spell any advice for depose Green Devil candle wax over- left ?
3)Anointing the candle with conjure oil , should I anoint the oil from wick down to bottom or from bottom up to the wick ,(like bring in the money that debtor owns me?)

pls pls someone help me out,than you very much

Siena

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, siena,

yes, the candle and paper are burned. And, yes, you are right: anoint from bottom to top

And here is the page for disposal or deployment (I would bury it in my front yard)

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the b=very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

siena
Newly Registered

Unread post by siena » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:40 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Thank you very much for helping me .
One more quick one , because the candle size is big and if after 7 days I would need to burn it completed on the 8th day, it would take at least 2 days to burn the candle completely . And it would be on the 10th day that it burns completely, would that be ok?
Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello siena

If the candle actually takes that long to burn out then I think that is all right but in my experience on the seventh day as long as the candle is left to burn it will likley burn out completely. wishing you lots of success!

Peace~

Nathen

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”