Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lavender Love Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
freespirit121

Re: Lavender Love Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by freespirit121 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 am

i received the lavender love mojo hand, have few questions on what to do

1. as i need to get two dimes for me and the lover, if i have no one person in mind, i need to use my birth year dime plus one from a leap year, what does it mean? my birth year is 1989 so i should get which year dime for the lover ?

2. after i did the 'activation' work, how do i feed the mojohand in future?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 am

Hi freespirit121,

1. a dime from a leap-year is a dime from any year that there were 29 days in February (366 days in the year). You can Google the list of leap years to see what years you'd be looking for. If you want to do the math, leap Years are any year that can be evenly divided by 4 (such as 2012, 2016, etc); except if it can can be evenly divided by 100, in which case it isn't (such as 2100, 2200, etc); except if it can be evenly divided by 400, in which case it is nonetheless (such as 2000, 2400).

2. you feed it with a bit of oïl and pray over it. most people do that once a week although timing can vary. you can read more on how to care for mojo hands in the following thread: mojo-bag,-conjure-hand,-toby,-gri-gri-q ... 3b7a9237f8
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

freespirit121

Unread post by freespirit121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

thank you so much aura, yup i understand about leap year, so as my birth year is 1989, is there any specific leap year coin i need to get for my lover? or any year for example 1988 1992 1996 or even 2012 will do ?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:40 am

Hi freespirit121,

If you already have a target or a lover, you would use a coin from their birth year. You only use a coin from a leap year if you are casting for an unknown lover and the year in question wouldn't matter.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

abadd1
Lavender Mojo

Unread post by abadd1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 am

I want to attract same sex potential suitors. I want to attract guys that would be a good fit for me as a long term romantic partner. would a lavender mojo hand be a good way to go for this? Has anyone has success with this kind of mojo hand? I currently have the triple strength success mojo hand and it has really worked for me i believe. The request i placed in it has been manifesting consistently.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Lavender Mojo

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Lavender love drops is a gay product similar to the straight version of come to me. Read the descriptions and you may notice some similarities. Yes this kit can and does work to draw love. My experience is it worked better for an unknown new lover then a known lover. Reasons? Because specific ppl require specific work to get them..often those elements can be delved out in a reading. But if you are single and ready to meet that person this is a great mojo. Also LM sells it as a spell kit and you can triple strength the mojo in the kit to add extra to the kit. Write on the petition perfect boyfriend, or perfect partner etc rather then a specific person. Iv also had success with attraction, Q and follow me boy product. Though with follow me boy I find it only works if the person is really masc if fem id go follow me girl. hope that helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

abadd1
Re: Lavender Mojo

Unread post by abadd1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 am

thanks for your reply. I would like to order the triple strength lavender love mojo that is already prepared. Do i have to get other items aside from this purchase to complete the mojo or is everything that is needed included? I read that two dimes are needed one of my birth year and the other of a leap year when the lover is unknown.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:53 am

As surmised abadd1, the dimes that you need are not included although everything else is. I've also taken the liberty of merging your posts into the existing thread on the Lavender Love Drops mojo bag so that you can benefit from the information and questions others have had on the subject.
Aura Laforest

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:54 am

ok thank you. i just wanted to know so i can look for these dimes and have them by the time i receive the mojo.

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:16 am

my intention for the lavender mojo i will order is to attract my perfect partner or "the one". will this mojo also attract other potential partners or just attract the one only and no one else?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:16 am

abadd1, much of this has to do with your intention, but the mojo will bring potential partners to you.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi All,

Only me again looking for clarification. I recently purchased a few triple strength mojo' from the shop. I followed the instructions to a T. On the instructions it suggests to feed the bag as and when you require. It didn't mention talking to the bags or feeding weekly or even to carry it around all the time.
Now I may have a reason to be concerned... Please put me out of my missery

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello oceanblue

Here is a link that may help you. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... :Mojo_Bags

Take care. TK
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Great link, Thomask!

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:41 am

I second that motion- thanks, I couldn't have found it if I searched.

However it's still left me a little unhappy. I solely relied on the instructions that come with the triple strength bags.

Wear the mojo or keep in secure place, hidden. Only from time to time dress the bag, nothing about frequency feeding or talking to the bags.

Where do I go from here please.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Hello oceanblue,

It is not really that complicated. Just feed your bag every so often and talk to it or pray to it so it knows what to do. IF "every so often" is not structered enough then just set a schedule of once a week or once a month. Something like that.

Peace~

Nathen

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:38 pm

oceanblue, I agree with Natstein, but let me just add this:

A mojo bag is alive and awake. Once you have prepared it with your own personal concerns, it is also devoted to you. From now on, take care of it according to your revised understanding, apologizing to it if you feel the need. And don't worry -- you surely don't need the extra stress.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:43 pm

MissMichaele and Natstein,

Thank you so much for the re assurance. Yes I will follow your advice accordingly. Just to check in due course the oil will run out. So if I have a mojo for crown of success, is it okay to use the cos oil bought from the shop, or fo the triple bags have additional ingredients. If the later, I wonder if this oil can be bought.

Thanks once again.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:34 pm

oceanblue, the tiny vial of Crown of Success oil that came with your mojo is the same as the larger square-shaped bottles you buy from the shop.

Sometimes a mojo can benefit from a "change of diet". You might like to give it a little taste of Crucible of Courage or King Solomon Wisdom from time to time, for instance.

A very traditional way to feed a mojo bag is with a little drop of your favorite perfume or even a little whiskey. This goes back way before condition oils were readily available -- and it doesn't leave you helpless if you're caught without any Crown of Success oil at hand.

Miss Michaele
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: delete duplicate duplicate word
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:53 am

Hi everyone I'm a gay male and I ordered the lavender love drops mojo hand im single and want to attract many different men to me to go out on dates but the instructions are for if you know someone to fix it that way I need help big time before the new moon comes can someone please explain and tell me how I can fix my mojo so I can attract many men to me

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello magic871212zuv8v87ou,

Are you trying to attract lots of different men to try and find the right one or are you wanting to attract lots of different men because you want to be with lots of different men? If I was trying to attract lots of different men then where you would normally just write the persons name I would put "many different men who are compatible with me", or something like that. If you are looking for that one perfect man for you then put just that and try not to be to concerned about going on lots of dates. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi I purchased my lavender love drops mojo how can I tweek it so I can attract many different men to me where ever I go

Reason: duplicate question

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:07 pm

No disrespect Nathan it helps a little but what about when you have to dress the curios with your sexual fluids and the oil I'm single so do I name the queen Elizabeth root for me and what would I say for the high john root cause I have to put the queen Elizabeth curio on my birth year dime and the high john root on the leap year dime and also what can I carve in the red candle since I don't have a lover and also can I put personal items just from me since I'm single please help me

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Hello magic871212zuv8v87ou,

I unfortunately have not had the opportunity to work with the Lavender Love Mojo so I have never seen the directions. But given what you are asking, you could name the John the Conquer "the perfect love for me" or "all my lovers" (I still don't know exactly what the exact purpose the work you are doing yet). Use your own sexual fluids. It sounds like you are naming the Queen Elizabeth for yourself. For the candle again you can carve "the perfect love for me" or "all my lovers" on it. I hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:29 am

Yes thank you

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:21 am

So as everyone knows the new moon is this Saturday and I'm gonna fix my lavender love drops mojo hand cause I don't wanna wait till February so I was looking through my change bucket and found my birth year dime and a couple of leap year dimes I'm so grateful cause it would have been a pain in the ass trying to go to the bank with that said when I'm done fixing my mojo hand ass long as I have it on me will be fine cause I want men to come up to me and ask me out now I work and their are sexy guys where I work and I really can't tell if their gay or bisexual now bisexual isn't my thing only gay so will this mojo hand get men to flirt with me and also I rarely go out but since I have my mojo I want to test my luck at clubs in Chicago so as long as I have mojo on me will I be fine and going to all gay clubs is that a good idea to bring my mojo please help

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 pm

magic871212zuv8v87ou,

The petition you write helps direct the mojo, if you wrote to draw new lovers then yes it will help. It wont do all the work though either. You stated them come to you and ask you out, basically you want them to do all the work. In my experiece magic helps but you need to help too ( God helps those who help themselves). So going out to bars is a great way of helping the work, you are putting yourself out their to meet someone. Smile at everyone, keep your arms down uncrossed so you seem approachable. Depending on the goal you can wear the oil on your body with another oil to help like attraction oil mixed with lavender love drops. Dress a red or pink candle carved with your petition before you go out and dress it with the oil.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi magic871212zuv8v87ou,

Please use proper sentence structure and punctuation when posting, as a long run-on sentence is very difficult to read.

I agree with J82's advice.

Yes, bringing your mojo with you is a good idea. Keep it on you at all times and feed it regularly to keep it working for you.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:59 am

J82 thanks for your advice, and miss Athena sorry for the way I write lol you sound like my mom. Blessings to you both.

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi everyone I fixed my lavender love mojo hand and I made the patition paper kinda big, will this affect the bag or will this damage or rip the bag and can I add more personal items from me and I was at work yesterday and I kinda got eye attention but nothing much, is this a sign my mojo is working. Is there anyone with ideas foe me to get better results from my mojo.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, magic871212zuv8v87ou,

DO NOT open that bag once it is closed.

If you're getting positive results, then it's obviously working. But, it takes awhile to get full effects. Patience!

Take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:08 am

Miss Aida this helps alot but, what about feeding the lodestones, so is one feeding that came with the bag already, is that enough. And I already know to feed my bag with oil one time a week with oil. So if I want to talk to my bag every chance I get like, bring men my way, or make men find me irrisitable please help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Hello, magic871212zuv8v87ou ,

Do not open the bag. The one feeding of the lodestones is all that is required.

Yes, talking to it is absolutely the right thing to do

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magic871212zuv8v87ou

Unread post by magic871212zuv8v87ou » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:51 am

Thank you so much your so caring Miss Aida and I will not open the bag.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”