Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:13 am

Hello, mrseraiqat_8,

We realize that you are new. but..

Please be careful with posting the same questions on different threads. I just answered a similar question.

As I had told you on the other thread, you would use the red one.

And, YES! YES! You have the right idea!! Talk to the candle. Tell is "You love _______ (<---your name)". Don't say: "Me". Use your name

Talk to it as if you are an angel. Very softly. Talk to it frequently.

You can do this right after baptizing and naming the candle and especially during the time it is lit.

I do it every hour on the hour.

I hope this helps.

take care

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

mrseraiqat_8

Unread post by mrseraiqat_8 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 am

Hi Miss Aida!

Thank you so much for your kind and helpful replies, yes I did post a similar question in another topic section. I apologize and will make sure to not do that in the future!

I have two questions: How would I baptize name the candle? I also read that its helpful to put my wishes on a piece of paper and place it underneath the candle, some have said on a piece of parchment paper, other have stated to write his name and my name on a piece of paper as well. And if I had a different name when I met him and had an official name change what would I write on the papers and say to the candle? Sorry I am throwing so many questions at you.

And update on the situation, I reached out to him last night via text and he said that he is scared and got scared the times I said "I love you" and amongst other things. His time in the US is limited as he has a family banking business and does not want to hurt me. I believe most of what he said as to why he just started to ignore me and why it is not best to continue. However, my wish is to just have him see me and chat over drinks or dinner, nothing more. You advised me that the Essence of Bend Over oil is very extreme and might not work in that situation, would it help in this situation?

Thanks again for your help, Miss Aida!

Best Regards

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:10 am

Hello, mrseraiqat_8 ,

I inscribed the person's name on the candle.

I take holy water or Holy Oil www.luckymojo.com/7-11holytype.html

and make the sign of the cross while saying:

"I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, And The Holy Spirit. And I name you______ (<--whatever the target's name is".

Now, if you're not Christian, you can baptize it in a similar fashion and use the names of the God/Goddess of your faith.

Also, Please don't use names. I have edited your post and removed the names of the banks.

You would use the name that he knows you by. And, yes, a petition paper is the way to go.

Here's a link: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html

As far as the Bend Over, I have given my advice. Please do what is in your heart

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:47 am

What kind of skull candle would you use to convince someone to break up for their own good? Which oils would be good for this work?

Someone very dear to me jumps into new relationships as a way to hide from their personal issues with themself; mutual friends have tried talking to him, have said that he should be single for a while so he can get to know himself as just HIM, no as him in a relationship.

I feel like I would need to do a few; a skull to convince this person they need to break up with whoever they're seeing now, and another to convince them to stay single for a while and work out their deep internal issues before they can be in a healthy relationship. I'm thinking black and white, respectfully.

DJ_Reeses

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Alright... so, today was the final day of my skull candle spell. All seven days, the candle burned completely fine. Beautifully even. And I have been getting great signs and even slight movement. Even today, the last day, I was getting a great burn. The entire candle melted, and I was letting the pictures, herbs, and paper finish burning. However, the flame started getting larger, and not wanting a fire hazard, I went to put it out. My snuffer was not big enough, so.... I poured some nearby water on the flame (forgetting that it was a oil fire).

BAD. IDEA.

The flame flared so huge! I quickly removed all my items from my altar so they did not catch fire and ran to get a wet towel to smother the flames. I put it out, but not before is scorched my wall, burnt my shelf, and ruined two of my shirts (that I had tried to smother the flame with first). Everything was my own fault, for if I had just been patient, I do not think it would have been so large and dangerous.

I don't know how to take this. On the one hand, the candle was burning just fine for all 7 days, and even was burning beautifully just before I tried to put it out with water. I have been getting positive signs, and even movement from the work I have been doing, and I really think that the fire would not have gotten out of control if I had not poured water on it like an idiot.

What is even worse, I have also been told by my roommates that I am no longer allowed to burn candles anymore, or at least for the time being, so I will not be able to do any further candle work on my target, including my honey jar (though I may still do this in secret when no one is home, and in a safe, non-flammable environment).

I really plan on getting a reading on this matter, but I am currently rather low on funds. I am going to try and scratch together what I can, though. Until then, I am going to bury the remains as I normally would (including the shirts as they absorbed a lot of the wax) tomorrow, and really pray that things will be fine. If I worry myself to death, I know that it will affect any positive work I have out in the universe.

If you have any opinions you would like to share on this matter, I would love to hear them.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi StarAnise,

I would use Influence oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Your candle choices sound good to me.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi DJ_Reeses,

That sounds like quite a conflagration and I'm glad you didn't burn down your home! In the future, please use more caution and fire safety, as this is the number one thing when working with open flames.

Generally, such a violent end is not a good sign. I would re-do the spell, more carefully this time, and see what results you get.

Good luck.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Please forgive me if I've asked this before as I don't remember. I just know that it's been on my mind for some time now.

Has anyone tried burning a penis candle right next to a skull candle for the same person, and letting them melt together? If so, how effective was this for you? Especially, if the skull and penis candles were both red.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi maduro01,

We don't allow polls on the forum.

I would suggest working these candles separately as you are splitting energy between your target's head and his penis. Work one angle first then move on to the next, so all of your focus can be on each specific goal.

I've had great success working my target's big head before moving on to his little head, but your mileage may vary.

Good luck.

happygirl

Unread post by happygirl » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:55 am

Hi everyone,
I had been doing some reconciliation work on my ex back in the summer, and then in September, I decided to call it quits, and try to move on. Anyways, in October, he messaged me out of the blue, telling me he wanted to be with me; realized that I was the one - unfortunately, he was travelling during that time in South America and we couldn't meet up until November. Anyways, November came, we had plans to get together, and 2 days before we were supposed to see each other, he bailed - telling me it was too hard for him; that he couldn't give me everything that I want and need.
I had a reading to confirm what I was suspecting - he's been burned in the past with previous relationship, and is really afraid of intimacy and letting love in. But he does have feelings for me. The reading suggested that he would come back; however unless this issue was addressed, he would also bail out. She said it was possible he could heal, but it would be a lot of work, and it might be better that I just move on. Well, I've taken some time to consider my options, and I've decided I'd like to give it a try - I've set a deadline, and I want to see what progress I can make. I'm feeling incredibly confident, and know that he still has feelings for me, which is in my favour.

I need to make a purchase from LM, so I'm trying to determine my shopping list. I've ordered vigils to be set at the church - a healing vigil, with clarity oil & king of solomon oil; and a crucible of courage candle dressed in chuparossa oil - I've ordered a run of 3 of these. I'm also burning candles on my honey jar, alternating pink & blue; and I have a picture box that I burn candles on, and I've been speaking to it, focusing on the benefits of healing his pain. I live in Canada, so it may be a bit before I get the supplies - so I will get at least one candle report back in that time.

I'd like to take things one step further with a skull candle, and use some cast off evil, healing & blessing oil - possibly some clarity oil as well? Can I mix these 3 oils and dress a white skull candle? Or should I do 2 separate spells - one black skull candle with cast off evil, and one white skull candle with healing, blessing & clarity oil?

Thanks a lot everyone for your advice - I absolutely love this forum!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi everyone

I have done several red skull candles and have had amazing result. So i have been buring one after another. However lately I'm having issues with target besides the passion part and have just broken off with him because I realize even he has passion for me and we have great intimacy, somethings just don't work because he will never be mine. So my question is What should I do with the red skull candle that I have started the work. How to deploy it without diminishing the passion that he has for me? Yes we broke up and it's not right to keep burning it to make him come to me. But I obviously don't want to waste the love I have already drilled in .
Thanks much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, HappyGirl,

Well, you are doing ALL the right things. This is an EXCELLENT plan!

And I prefer the last option that you had presented. You asked:

"Or should I do 2 separate spells - one black skull candle with cast off evil, and one white skull candle with healing, blessing & clarity oil"?

YES! Much better!!

Wishing you great success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, greentea,

Please finish burning the rest of the candle.

Just do it in one day.

Then, don't do anymore

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

happygirl

Unread post by happygirl » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I have ordered a black and white skull candle to perform both. Just to clarify - should I do the black skull candle during the waning moon, then wait until the waxing moon to do the white skull - or should I just do them back to back? Also, should I still continue to speak to my picture box while performing these spells? I'm a little worried that I may just add too much mental pressure on my target, that he'll get overwhelmed and start to retreat further. I mean, the message to both the skull candles and the picture box is somewhat the same, especially with the white skull. Would love your opinion on this! Thanks a lot.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:18 am

Hello, happygirl ,

Not every rootworker performs with the moon phases but I do.

If this were me, I would definitely do the black first. Wait (since you want to alleviate pressure) and then perform the white with the waxing moon.

Yes, definitely continue that spell.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

happygirl

Unread post by happygirl » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. That makes sense to me, and I like the idea of waiting in between to not put constant pressure on him, but allow the magic to work. Hopefully I don't get my order at the start of the waxing moon - the Aries in me may not be patient enough for that! ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello, happygirl ,

I know, right?

I am also an Aries. Patience is not one of our most prevalent virtues....

LOL
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ceel6645

Unread post by Ceel6645 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:36 am

Hi everyone,

I am burning a white skull candle with tranquility for a healing effect for the person I'm trying to work on. It is a love spell, but because I want to work on the aspect of him having positive thoughts about me and clear out any negativity, a white skull candle was suggested instead of the red. The first couple of nights I burned it, it was fine and started to burn a 'hole' at the top of the head but the more it burned, the sides were still intact but the hole just got bigger. Tonight, as I was burning it, the flame went out because the wax covered the wick. I'm trying to relight it but I think the wick is buried under a lot of wax. I looked up ways to unbury the wick and was thinking of attempting to relight it tomorrow.

Any advice on what to do and what this means for my work? Should I redo the whole spell or can I still work this one? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:44 am

Hello, Ceel6645,

That is definitely resistance.

You might want to work with Blockbuster (to get rid of the obstacles that are preventing him from those feelings) first then, repeat the skull candle spell

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

And, not to waste your candle, "Doctor" it: scoop out the wax around the wick. Sometimes, I will use a mini-torch to do this.

Then, see what happens.

Wishing you the best

take care

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi there,

I just posted a question on honey spells. I am also working on honey bee wax skull candle. Ivory color, very pretty. I have reconciled with my boyfriend for the past 3 1/2 months, things were going awesome until this last weekend after Thanksgiving. He all of the sudden started to withdraw, was irritated towards me and angry. He said that there is been little things that has been bothering him and instead of communicating them to me, he bottled them up and became frustrated. The issues are very minor, but he is a very sensitive man. He said he is feeling unhappy, that he feels things are not flowing smooth, and it seems that he needs to put to much work into me to make sure I am fine? (i was shocked) he also mentioned that it angers him that we are not married and that he feels like he needs to give me reasons of why or what he is doing, etc... basically I think he is feeling pressured somehow, and he is feeling afraid? I have been very understanding all this time but my gut tells me he is angry at himself because he is naturally a caring person and absorbs everything to the core that makes him overwhelmed. He did said he is pretty much in love with me but he doesn't understand why he is feeling that way. Anyway, he said he needs time to think of why he is feeling all this, he is not sure why, he said he probably hasn't dealt with some of his own issues, or its our communication, or what?

I honestly freaking out and terrify of him breaking up with me. It took me 8 months of hard work to reconcile and now that we are together, I feel like the enemy is attacking us again. I am doing a skull candle now, the one I mentioned above. I added personal concerns inside (hair and nail clippings)
I added wrote the petition in the skull, of marry me, propose to me, stay with me, and added I cant, you can't oil, bend over oil, and little drops of crown of success oil to be successful. I sprinkle catnip and little poppy seed. I also placed a picture under the skull and wrote under the photo his name 7 time and across mine and my petition of what want. On top I also did a 5 day vigil candle red with love herbs to keep him thinking and missing me.

I would like to know if there is any other suggestions of what I can do. What the candle the right approach? What else can I do, besides the skull. I was thinking of doing a baby doll, I have the stuff I need, but not sure what herbs to add to make him stay with me, and propose to me. Any suggestions. I have a pair of white dirty socks of him, can I used that to make the baby doll with mandrake?

Any advice will be tremendously appreciate it!

Thanks!

Not sure if I did right. I light the candle last night at 12 am

Neverdoubt13

Unread post by Neverdoubt13 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Hello everyone,
I have a question, and would be very grateful for any ideas or experiences shared. I have been working a red skull candle, dressing it with bewitching, come to me, oils and powders (everything from lucky mojo, including candle ). I worked it for 7 nights, buried it in my front yard today.

A few days ago, I noticed a black rooster in my backyard (day two of the work ), it was walking into my front yard. I live in Massachusetts, its freezing here, have never seen a rooster. I posted on the animal thread, and was grateful for the reply. I took it as a sign, just didn't know if it was a positive or negative sign. The suggestion was to do a thorough cleansing, from the board post. I did, and have continued. Hyssop baths, Chinese wash daily. The candle itself, had great flames, always backed up with LM alter candles, purple, also great flames, no residual. Pendulum divination showing positive throughout the work.

Here is the question, today, I bury the skull, after burying I see tons of feathers in my front yard, directly under my bedroom window. I did the work in my bedroom, alter is on my bureau. The feathers look like the same color as that rooster, although I haven't seen it again. I collected a Tupperware container of them. Not sure if this is a really bad sign, or a really good sign? I took photos of the remaining feathers, tons of them out there. I took another hyssop bath, cleansed home but truly confused on potential meaning. Does anyone have any ideas, or similar experience? Thank you for your help. Mel
"Thank you St.Jude for safely guiding me through the fear."

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello, maac74 ,

Please be careful of posting the exact verbiage on more than one area. It is bordering on double posting (against forum rules).

I personally think that your skull candle had too many petitions. I would have worked on one thing at a time: Come to me; then Love Me; then Stay with me: then Marry Me.

I can and you can't? I wouldn't have used that. It's not exactly the correct domination product for this work.

Yes, definitely work a doll

Here is a quick herb and product guide: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Hello, mel2424 ,

I personally take this as a sign of communication.

Also, in the future, please post n the correct subforum . Thanks!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:47 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I will keep in mind about the double posting. Thanks for the reminder. I had already done a doll last night.

Neverdoubt13

Unread post by Neverdoubt13 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida for your help. I greatly appreciate it, and feel much better now. I am sorry for posting incorrectly, I need to figure out the right format. Always reading the forums, time to get my act together! Many thanks, mel
"Thank you St.Jude for safely guiding me through the fear."

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Are skull candles ever used on oneself? Say, for increasing courage/confidence, or things of that nature? I'm sure there are other ways to do this kind of work, but I was curious to see if anyone works that way

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello, veggiekiller88 ,

Absolutely, 100%, without a doubt: YES!!!

Take care and wishing you great success with your spells
HRCC Graduate #1631

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Awesome! Thanks, Miss Aida

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 am

Hi everyone,
I have been burning a red skull candle for 4 days now on my target to get him to admit and act on his true feelings for me. It's difficult to tell in some ways if it's having an effect on him as the man in question lives in a different country than me and so I don't get to see him very often. However, one thing I've noticed in the last 2 days or so since beginning the candle is that is seems to be working on me as well - is this part of the process? That because I am the one petitioning for him to desire only me, etc, that I end up feeling some of the effects too? Because I have been having thoughts of him enter my head very strongly and visions of us - well, not to be too graphic, but 'being together' physically in exactly the same way I have been petitioning the red skull. This isn't because I've been obsessing about it - I've been consciously not trying to think about him or obsess over the spell as I've read it is the wrong thing to do and had been quite successful. (Prior to this, I've done a come to me attraction love candle and a road opener). But since doing the red skull, even when going about my work during the day (and I have a very busy time at the moment), I keep getting these very strong visions just enter my head without even thinking about it. Is this a sign it may be working? I'm just confused I suppose as I thought the spell would be working on HIM and not me as well. I would appreciate some feedback on this from those more experienced than me. Thanks!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello Lonestar_76

Your spell is not backfiring . In my experiences, sometimes the spell will affect the spellcaster first because the spell caster is in the line of fire!

If you don't want any of the residual affects, I would recommend 13 herb bath. www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

Goodluck.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Thanks Thomas!
would you see this as a sign it could be working then? I mean if it's having this effect on me, then could it be on him too I suppose?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76,

No. It means that the spell is out there and in progress. It is no guarantee that it will work. You never know what kind of obstacles may be in the way.

Look for signs, and movement

If you have any other questions about signs, please post them in the correct subforum and thread

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello, I'm about to start a skull candle spell and back it up with a vigil candle. My question is, I have no front or back yard and do not keep plants, (allergies) how do I get rid of the remains?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Hello, StarsNSky ,

There are other ways of deployment.

Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Just wanted to say that I LOVE the green skull candles for money money MONEY!!!

CAN-FIG-SKGR
Skull Candle, Green
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

Aleesha22

Unread post by Aleesha22 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:40 am

Hi guys,
Im going to be using a black skull candle to make man think & feel horrible thoughts on his wife who is always cheating on him. Id like to know can i use controlling oil & break up oil on skull candle & also the black skull shall be representing the man so can i leave a picture upside down of the female under his skull candle.

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello, Aleesha22 ,

I would rather use a white candle for him and a black candle for her and have them face each other.

Here's one of the Lucky Mojo radio shows on how to do this:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-71915

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:24 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I am listening to your talk show about the white/black skull candle face each other.. (power drill .. lol). Quick question: if I need him to see how materialistic she is and all about his money, what would be appropriate to dress/put on the black one?

I wanted to put foul stuff like dog poops as people on here suggested but I don't want my house to smell..

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Hello, greentea ,

No. You put Clarity on the white one that represents him: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Also, The poop actually doesn't smell bad after the candle burns.

But, you can use other nasty things such as the oils that Lucky Mojo makes

Take care and Happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:21 pm

I started a red skull candle spell last Monday. I will burn it every Monday for one to two hours until complete. I carved my petition on the candle. I would like to add a sentence to the petition. Is it too late to do this?

Thank you!

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Hey greentea,

I agree with Miss Aida- your house won't smell like doo doo if you put it on the candle. But, I have to say, you do get a tiny bit of a whiff of that foul poo smell when you talk to the candle. I whispered the thoughts to my black candle in a soft voice at each side, and even the back of the candle. And, I have to say, I smelled something that wasn't so pleasant lol. However, I am happy to say, it worked. She erased all of her comments from his instagram, and completely shut down her account (that heifer had 2000 followers). And, so did he (shut down his account). My online stalking days are over, and I can now focus on the love drawing work on him.

So, please put the feces on there. It does its job. Skull candles are now my favorite candles to use, because I am so impressed with their success. Good luck and Happy New Year!!!

brujaha123
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello, Happyntd,

Yes, I think so.

Do it with your next skull candle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 am

Thank you miss Aida and brujaha123. I found skull candle effective and connect with my energy too. Love it. I'll do as suggested. Thank you.

Aleesha22

Unread post by Aleesha22 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 am

Hi guys
If am using a red skull candle to make a guy think of me, can i add my picture underneath the candle.
Also when am using the black skull candle, is it okay to place the picture of the person underneath.

Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Aleesha22, yes, by all means use pictures. When I"m using a target's picture, I also like to use it as the petition paper. Sometimes I write my command in a speech balloon like you see in comic strips, putting my words in his mouth. Other times I write my command right across his face.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:10 am

Ok I'm reading the forum on skulls

Ok I do the honey jar MF
Vinegar Jar Tue Sat

How can I include the skulls?

I want to do red skull for my ex with controlling oil. What else do I need?

Then I want to do the black skull for the friend who is trying to be with my ex. What type of oil for this?

Do I just do the skulls on those days? Or work both everyday? I'm confused. Help.....

Is there a prayer need to be said?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:42 am

Hello, Letsdoit2015,

There are 30 pages here of how to work with skull candles. Please read through the pages as you are asking very detailed questions that have already been answered numerous times.

Especially look at the red skull candle topics and the black ones.

Also, if you read the pages, you will also get links to Lucky Mojo radio shows on cursing with skull candles!!

After reading the 30 pages, if you have questions, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Many rootworkers don't work with days of the week but I do. I prefer love (red) on Fridays of the new moon. And cursing (black) on Tuesdays and Saturdays of the waning moon. But, that is up to you.

Check out thee pages for timing:

www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

smichelle

Unread post by smichelle » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:03 pm

The other night, I started a skull candle spell. So far, not much of the candle has burned, though the flame is burning quite high.

Anyway, I have a problem. I just found out that I need to go away in a few days, for a sort of extended time. I won't be able to continue burning the candle where I am, and the candle won't have burned down completely by the time I leave. So, what do I do? Do I just stop the spell completely, or just leave it on hold until I return? The castings for something very important to me, so I'm kind of heartbroken about not being able to finish it completely.

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Apologies if this has been asked/addressed elsewhere, but a few months ago I ordered skull candles from LM and received skull with crossbones candles (manufactured in China) because LM had problems with their skull candle mold. Can anyone verify that LM is currently shipping out the skull candles as pictured in the catalog (no crossbones)? I would call the store and ask, but my current schedule prevents me from calling the store during their business hours.

Thanks so much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:30 am

We have not yet gotten our American supplier to make the shorter skull candles with no crossbones. He is working on couple candles for us right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:34 am

Just a quick question here (Probably a bit silly, but anyway)

Is it a requirement to burn the candle? Or can you just use it as a pseudo poppet of sorts?

And another one, Do you have to speak to it as you burn it? Can you speak to it over a number of days and then burn it in sections without actually speaking while burning it?

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Thank you for the information, Catherine!

I have one more question for anyone so kind to answer. I'm planning to do a red skull spell on a love interest with the simple petition "spend more time with me". I was going to use Come to Me and Bewitching oil (possibly Attraction oil as well), but I would like to know what herbs might be recommended related to the petition? I have on hand LM's love herb mixture and catnip that I thought appropriate to use, but is there anything else more specific to getting someone to spend more time you?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, StarsNSky,

If you're using the candle as a doll, then, no it is not a requirement. But, you would still have to work with it exactly as if it were a doll.

I talk to my candles before and during the burns.

The less you do, the weaker the spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, Nethaera ,

Check out this page for a quick guide to what herbs you may want to use:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

StarsNSky

Unread post by StarsNSky » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:02 am

Thanks Ms Aida.

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:58 am

I have a white skull working on my ex and black for my ex new friend. On Saturday I had them face each other with different thoughts.

My question: since St Martha day is Tuesday however i work the vinegar jar and black candle.

Could I work both skulls at the same time and call St Martha with the vinegar jar? I need clarification or just do the black skull with vinegar?

Ms. Aida help I know you are the pro on working both skulls

Thanks

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi Letsdoit2015,

I took the liberty of notifying Miss Aida about your question and that you asked for her to reply herself. She says to let you know that tonight after she does the radio show and a few other things on her agenda, she will answer you question.

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Thank you captain conjure. ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Hello, Letsdoit2015 ,

Please keep St Martha out of this.

She should be on a different altar away from this work.

I personally keep my "clean" work upstairs and my "dirty" work downstairs. So, St Martha would be upstairs and the skulls and vinegar jar would be downstairs.

Some people use different rooms. Some people use one room but have a clear division of clean and dirty.

I would still work everything on the same day. Just don't get them mingled.

I hope this helps

Wishing you GREAT success
HRCC Graduate #1631

Letsdoit2015

Unread post by Letsdoit2015 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:19 am

Ok thank you. Got it.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”