• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Love Me Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Love Me Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby kmew1315 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 pm

What are the differences between these Love Me Bath Crystals and Come To Me Bath Crystals?

I'd rather not give specifics of my work, but just want a general discussion of when one would be better than the other - I think I know which one to go for, but I want to hear what you guys have to say.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Re: Love Me vs Come to Me

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Come To Me = "Designed to attract a new lover of the opposite sex" from the LM catalog

Love Me = "Said to draw passionate love from a specific party of the opposite sex" from the LM catalog

So one is more general in just drawing a new lover, and the other is more for targeting a particular person. I imagine that you could use either when targeting a specific person, but if I was going to draw an unknown person I would go for Come to Me over Love Me.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:21 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Come To Me = "Designed to attract a new lover of the opposite sex" from the LM catalog

Love Me = "Said to draw passionate love from a specific party of the opposite sex" from the LM catalog

So one is more general in just drawing a new lover, and the other is more for targeting a particular person. I imagine that you could use either when targeting a specific person, but if I was going to draw an unknown person I would go for Come to Me over Love Me.

I saw those descriptions, but in the catalog it also says regarding Come to Me - "These spiritual supplies are usually used when the lover is someone the practitioner knows, but they are may also be employed to attract a new or unknown lover, to draw him or her to one "out of the universe," as it were. " According to that, it makes it seem as if they're both used for a specific person which is where my confusion came in.
kmew1315

Unread postby CopperFox » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Kevin,

May I recommend the King Solomon products to be combined with whichever other formula you choose (or used alone). Read the full product description; I believe you'll see why I think this suits your situation insofar as formulation and intent goes.

The other reason I suggest this is I have used the Love Me products; they are not what I would consider a masculine smelling product. If you have not used LM's bath crystals, I believe you'd be shocked by how strong and lasting the aroma is...of course, if you want to smell all rosy, go for it!

I can't comment on the Come to Me products, as I haven't used them. Attraction could be a good choice. It smells very good, but in a more gender-neutral way. High John is always a good choice for men, as are sandalwood based products (cleansing, luck and love drawing). Conjureman commented that Follow Me Girl smells rather strong for his tastes but works very well. You may wish to ask him about that line.

Hope the helps a bit,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:42 pm

I have always viewed Come to Me as able to do two things. It draws a new lover to you, brings them into your life, or it draws a specific target into your life. The idea is that the distance is removed between you and your desired whether known or know. Its a drawing product that works similar to Attraction, but is made specifically for love and passion work. Attraction also can be used to attract the attention of a specific individual, or one that is unknown. Think of Come to Me as a call for your lover (known or unknown) to come to you filled with desire, love, and passion.

Love Me is used to stir up the feelings of love, passion, and to create bonds of a love relationship.

To give an example: If you have a target in mind that you can use Come To Me or Attraction to bring them into your life then Love Me to cement it. Or you can use Attraction to get them interested in you, Come to Me to get them to establish a relationship with you, sexually, emotionally, or otherwise, then Love Me to build on those feelings to create something solid and lasting.

Both bath crystals do smell a bit light and if you might want to combine them with other herbs or bath crystals. Also, i tend to only use the baths to help get me in the mindset of working conjure. I take the bath, infuse the elements into my aura in a way and use it to focus me completely on my task at hand. If you wish to wear it as a scent you can put just a few in the wash with your usual cleaning products so its just a slight, tantalizing hint of the crystals, or you can wear a small dab of the corresponding oils behind your ears. This usually mitigates the scent, but still gets the job done.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Will Come to Me/Return to Me bath crytsals help even if specific target is not in the same city & 2 ppl don't see each other but do have a strong foundation of love between them? Or would it be better to first draw the person to same place and then use the bath when meeting them?
path2success

Unread postby kmew1315 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:22 pm

CopperFox wrote:Kevin,

If presume this bath is for you, as I am aware of your on-going love work. If so, may I recommend the King Solomon products to be combined with whichever other formula you choose (or used alone). Read the full product description; I believe you'll see why I think this suits your situation insofar as formulation and intent goes.

The other reason I suggest this is I have used the Love Me products; they are not what I would consider a masculine smelling product. If you have not used LM's bath crystals, I believe you'd be shocked by how strong and lasting the aroma is...of course, if you want to smell all rosy, go for it!

I can't comment on the Come to Me products, as I haven't used them. Attraction could be a good choice. It smells very good, but in a more gender-neutral way. High John is always a good choice for men, as are sandalwood based products (cleansing, luck and love drawing). Conjureman commented that Follow Me Girl smells rather strong for his tastes but works very well. You may wish to ask him about that line.

Hope the helps a bit,

Michelle

Thanks.

I don't think the smell will be a big factor because I don't have a bath tub so I have to work around that and won't actually be soaking in them. My rootworker suggested taking a bath with one of those two and I told her I have no bathtub and she told me how to go about taking the "bath" anyway (even though I guess it isn't really a bath). I'm just trying to figure out which one to go with. Conjureman's post helped, but I'm going to pm him with more specific questions. I don't like to post too many of my details on the forum because (1) I don't want to interfere with my works and (2) I don't want to run the risk of my target happening to come upon this site. I know it's very unlikely, but still it can't hurt to be careful. As it is, I'm sure I'm not the only Kevin who has a friend that he wants to be more than a friend with and I don't think I posted anything more detailed than that, lol.
kmew1315

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Love me works that is if you never get tired of hearing the words. I havent use it on a person at a distance...I love it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 pm

The bath crystals are usually meant to work on an individual you have contact with by playing on scent and vibration. However, they can be used to infuse your personal space-that is your actual body- with the energies you desire and those energies know no bounds ;-).
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 am

I did a little edit, to protect the interests of all the Kevins in the world working attraction conjures. Since the original message lives on as a quote in your post, one-of-many-Kevins, it is up to you to edit that as you see fit.

Lots of luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby eatmoregreens » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Of the products that you all have mentioned here-- Love Me, Come to Me, Attraction, etc. -- which of them is the Lavender Love line most akin to? I've also read some suggestions for mixing products to add a particular product line's 'flavor', if you will, to one's work. Does anyone have suggestions for which, if any line, would make the most sense to add to a Lavender Love work?

Thanks!
eatmoregreens

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Any of these can be added...they are all attraction focused.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm

They different scents to each, but they can be combined with Lavender Love Drops. Simply choose what you want and add. If you want someone's attention go with Attraction, if you want to bring them closer go with Come to Me, if you want to get them to take the next step and say they love you go with Love Me. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby copywrittenlyrics » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 pm

How can i get a LM catalouge?
copywrittenlyrics

Unread postby TheBestest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello I hope this will not offend anyone. Totally not my intention. OK here's my question. I am an African American woman who loves white men. I used a Come to Me candle a few months ago and put ATTRACT NEW LOVE over my name on a name paper. It worked to such a scary magnitude that I was turning heads from every guy I came across AND actually attracted a Guy who I briefly dated (no not a white man), lol. I wanted to know and again sorry if I'm being offensive but can I do another come to me candle but put ATTRACT LOVE OF WHITE MEN on it?
TheBestest

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 pm

You can word your petition any way you wish. If you desire a particular quality in a man, whether it be a physical one or a personality trait, include it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 am

Mama Micki wrote:You can word your petition any way you wish. If you desire a particular quality in a man, whether it be a physical one or a personality trait, include it.

Thanks! Wait do I put that ontop of my name or put ATTRACT NEW LOVE over my name and underneith the name write out a full petition?
TheBestest

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 pm

TheBestest: You can do either! To quote Mama Micki, "You can word your petition any way you wish."
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Love me bath on Sat. morning?

Unread postby Roxstar2013 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi, I plan on doing a Love Me bath. I'm not a morning person so I thought the best way to go about this is by bathing on a weekend. I know Saturdays are bad days for love work. Would that also apply to baths? Should I do Sunday instead? Full disclosure, I plan to do the bath and then go back to bed :-) If Friday is truly the ideal day, if I do a bath on Friday, can I shower (for my normal cleaning) an hour or so after the spiritual bath?
Roxstar2013

Re: Love me bath on Sat. morning?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm

This is a question that is asked often. Advise varies, but when I plan out my work, I follow instructions to the letter. However, if there is something that I need to work on, no matter what day, I work on it. In other words, I do not go by a day etc etc etc... that said, I would shower before a spiritual bath because you are working the bath for a different reason in this case for love work, you want your spell to stay with you. It gives you an edge and a push toward your goal. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:06 am

Don't shower after a spiritual bath, especially if it's a bring-good-stuff bath; do your physical cleansing first and follow up with the (soapless) bath.

Sunday's a day for all kinds of blessings. I'm not sure I'd do a love bath on a Saturday, unless I was asking my ancestors to bless me -- but:

An excellent time for love bath is just before you're going to see your lover (or go looking for one ;)).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Roxstar2013 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Thank you both!! Very, very helpful!
Roxstar2013

Re: Love Me Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby Nony65 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:19 pm

I have a packet of the Love Me bath crystals that I got a few days ago. My plan was to bathe in them tomorrow before I go out on a date with a guy who already is pretty in to me. However, I have seen in previous posts it isn't advised to do love work on a Saturday. I won't have time tonight to take the bath nor the privacy.

I have also never used the bath crystals from Lucky Mojo before, only things like the 13 Herb Bath, Uncrossing etc which I boil beforehand. I presume I would just add the crystals to the running water? Do I need to say any Psalms or anything heartfelt whilst taking the bath? And is it safe to do this on a Saturday before the date?

I understand that Love Me as well is supposed to help do what it says; enhance the feelings of the target. If my target is already into me in a big way, will this just likely double his feelings?

Thanks!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

The bath crystals for romance are the exception to the rules: you bathe in them right before going out. So, no problems about the day.

Yes, you can add them to the running water. And I like Psalms 23.

It ought to enhance the feelings already present or to sustain them

Hope your date is GREAT!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Hi,

I have now been with my boyfriend for nearly four months since posting the question I had about the Love Me bath crystals. I know he still loves me, but I feel things have changed a bit. Although I am still going to be living with him in a couple of months, I want him to feel as passionate about me as what he did when we first started going out. I feel he spends all his time on his computer and we don't do our Skype chats as much when we are apart (long distance relationship at the minute). I would like him to be as passionate and loving as he first was. Should I bathe again in the crystals or would it be best to try something else? Thanks!
Nony65

Unread postby Thomask » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello nony65

Bathing with crystals is always a good thing with the right intentions.

You can also create a doll where you put in commanding and love herbs along with this picture and you tell him what you want him to do.

Good Luck.
Thomask

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Good advice, ThomasK!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook