• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:57 am

Follow Me Girl Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Follow Me Girl Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Shany » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:48 am

I can't do the follow me boy (in my case, follow me girl) in this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html because she lives across the US and she doesn't want me to send her anything since her parents keep the mailbox and they forbid me to contact her... But she does plan on moving out and moving in with me this year (doesn't know when and we're not so sure about it yet), so will it work the same if I just put some of the powder in her shoe or wherever she will come to contact with? Is there any other way I can draw her to me without having to come near her? I was thinking maybe candle with come to me girl oil would do? Will it be as powerful though?

Another important question. Will the powder/oil work the same for same sex couple since both of us are girls?

And the same problems with any other spell... The question is, do I always have to follow exactly the same free instructions from LM site for the spells to fully manifest?

For example, this bend over spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
If I just order sachet powder and sprinkle them anywhere my target comes to contact with, will it works the same?

Thank you.
Shany

Re: come to me girl for long distance relationship

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 am

The fact that her parents dont like you. That is an issue. You really can't have a serious relationship with someone you are going to move in with if the parents dont like you. This needs to be addressed.

There is no such thing as come to me girl oil. But a come to me candle spell can definitely help. But like I said there are obvious obstacles which you need to get addressed through a reading.

More Powerful? We have had this discussion frequently on the forum. This is more about what is effective. All products have power, but its about if they are effective for your situation.

Come to me works for both gay and straight relationships. You can browse the forum regarding same sex or gay products as we have spoken about this before.

No you dont have to follow the directions exactly for any of the products. There are multiple ways to work with each product but there is a method to the madness of Hoodoo. For example, each ritual has some level of ritual disposal so if you are not skilled at hoodoo just yet, then I would recommend following the instructions. We have discussed on the forum various way to get results.

www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

In your case, I would highly advise that you get a reading to see what would be the best products for your situation. And get magical coaching.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shany » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:13 pm

I am not moving in with her, she is moving out of her parent's house and moving in with me as they've been abusing her and they are kicking her out of the house. Because the Come To Me oil says "Designed to attract a new lover of the opposite sex" I wonder if it is ok to work with same sex as well, but you already said it's ok. The only same sex product I found is lavender drop which I supposed won't work on this matter? Should I mix Lavender drop with Come to me oil?
Shany

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Why wouldn't it work? You can absolutely use both.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shany » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali, I'm thinking about doing this:

1) Take her picture then at the back, write her name 3 times, crossed with my name 3 times, write my wish around the names (without lifting the pen, same method done for honey jar).
2) Cleanse a 4" candle (I'm not sure which color should I be using) by dabbing my first of the day urine using a piece of cotton (is that how to cleanse it??).
3) Carve her name around the candle upward, barber pole style.
4) Put a little of both come to me oil and lavender drop oil onto the tips of my finger on 1 hand.
5) Anoint the candle by holding it half way, tilt the wick toward me then stroke it upward (toward me) with the other hand which has the oils it it. Turn the candle around so that the bottom tilts toward me and stroke it again. (I learned this trick from a site, I'm not sure if it's the right way to do it though.) Say my wish as I do this.
6) Burn the bottom of the candle a little so the wax would melt and stick it to the photo (on the photo side or on the name side?)
7) Dust some of bend-over sachet powder on the candle (so that it would banish her resistance of coming to me)
8) Light the candle, say my wish over and over and concentrate on the outcome. (Should I stay with the candle until it burns completely out??? Can I burn it in section?)

Because I haven't done this before, I want to make sure if I do right so please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.
Shany

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Shany
Shany wrote:1) Take her picture then at the back, write her name 3 times, crossed with my name 3 times, write my wish around the names (without lifting the pen, same method done for honey jar).

Thats fine.

Shany wrote:2) Cleanse a 4" candle (I'm not sure which color should I be using) by dabbing my first of the day urine using a piece of cotton (is that how to cleanse it??).

I would use a red candle, and urine is one way, I personally use holy water, making sure to only dampen a clean white handkerchief with it, and allowing the candle to completely dry.

Shany wrote:3) Carve her name around the candle upward, barber pole style.

A valid method.

Shany wrote:5) Anoint the candle by holding it half way, tilt the wick toward me then stroke it upward (toward me) with the other hand which has the oils it it. Turn the candle around so that the bottom tilts toward me and stroke it again. (I learned this trick from a site, I'm not sure if it's the right way to do it though.) Say my wish as I do this.

Thats a bit off to me, going from the middle out to both ends never really sat well with me when it comes to love work, after all your going in to opposite directions. It is a valid way to do it, but I personally would hold the candle with the end facing myself and go from the tip down, but thats me.

Shany wrote:6) Burn the bottom of the candle a little so the wax would melt and stick it to the photo (on the photo side or on the name side?)

Please do not stick the candle on the photo, thats a great way to start a fire. Take a small saucer, turn it over, put it over the picture, burn the candle on that.

Shany wrote:7) Dust some of bend-over sachet powder on the candle (so that it would banish her resistance of coming to me)

Do this after you oil and before you burn it.

Shany wrote:(Should I stay with the candle until it burns completely out??? Can I burn it in section?)

A four inch candle burns out in about an hour to an hour and a half. I recommend you stay with it and pray that whole time for your desired out come.
Turnsteel

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:The fact that her parents dont like you. That is an issue. You really can't have a serious relationship with someone you are going to move in with if the parents dont like you. This needs to be addressed.

Definitely. Her parents need to be sweetened to you both, ...

Shany wrote: they've been abusing her and they are kicking her out of the house.

and/or your girlfriend needs to be protected from their abuse.

You're talking about working domination love magic on a girl who needs to feel safe and secure. It might make the situation worse.

In your place, I might drop the Bend Over altogether in favor of just plain Come to Me, reinforced with protective work.

Fiery Wall of Protection
Other Protection Spells
Free Love Spells

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 pm

MissMichaele

Inspired! Great insight into this situation... Thank you for offering your "take" on this! It's nice to see examples like this for us up-and-coming practitioners. An invaluable lesson!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shany » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 am

@Turnsteel: Thank you so much for the correction!
@MissMichaele: That is an excellent point and I did think about it, however she is still really stubborn... She has problems but she never admit she does and never asks for help. The bend-over is just to clear away all her resistance and all... It's like spanking a child to protect them.
Shany

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm with Miss Michaele and JM on this one - no, no, I wouldn't use Bend Over either. Your girl needs a good pull, and the strength to actually deal with her situation and come to you. Bend Over is harsh and I'd only use it to break someone's will, like a person who has wronged me but would not apologize/repent, and the target tends to 'fall apart' somewhat.

If I were you, I'd focus on doing the love/drawing aspects of your candle for now. I also think you should get a reading from a good worker and see why lies beneath that stubbornness of hers and refusal to do what she promised to do - fear, emotional weakness, practical constraints, or other reasons you're unaware of at this moment? It's most likely you'd have to do more work on the situation after you get the insights.
cabriellenil

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Absolutely agree. You didn't think that Come to Me would work for you, but it does indeed. Work it with Follow Me Girl like you listed before, but hold off on the Essence of Bend Over.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shany » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 am

I got it! Thank you everybody, I will let you know how things go. :)
Shany

Unread postby Shany » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 am

One more question. Should I use a red skull candle for this instead of a 4" candle? Maybe I can light and talk to it for 30 mins to an hour everyday until the skull is gone?
Shany

Re: Follow Me Girl Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:17 pm

SPD-HOO-FOLG
Follow Me Girl Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the the blue Add To Cart button.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells