Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Nikip1004

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Nikip1004 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:57 am

Hello everyone. Today I went to the river to sit meditate have lunch and discard the remains from a candle spell that I have been working on. Remnants from a red skull candle. Once I finished praying I threw 5 pennies into the river and got back into my car as I was driving away from the river I turned on the radio and I heard Ella Henderson's song ghost. The actual lyrics that were playing were I keep going to the river to pray
'Cause I need something that can wash out the pain
And at most I'm sleeping all these demons away
But your ghost, the ghost of you
It keeps me awake" .

1. Is this a sign or merely a coincidence?
2. Also I have been considering doing and intranquility spell to torment him until he commits to me is this a sign that I should not do the spell

Thanks for your help and many blessings.

Niki

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello, Nikip1004,

There's no way for us to surmise if this was a sign.

You MUST go with your gut feeling on what this means and act on it. Only you know. Just ask Spirit to help you with what this means

Also, in the future, please post in the correct subforum and threads.

Take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:25 am

Hello,

I've been coming on here and in touch with two AIRR rootworkers regarding a guy who's been hot and cold with me at work (flirting one minute, ignoring the next...). My rootworker has done a honey jar for us and burning Follow Me Boy, Come to Me candles. I've been using several oils on myself when he's around. And also Look Me Over and Attraction generally (also on days he isn't here..).

Today 5 minutes from home I bumped into a guy I also really like (but has a girlfriend he's been with for 10 years. That hasn't stopped us flirting and I know he's unhappy but still loves her.. hence why I chose to focus on the other guy). It was weird. Both of them are successful actors (I know them both since I work at a theatre) and not the kind of people you'd randomly see down the street. I also was pre-shower and had no make up on since my boiler is broken and I've been showering at work. So I look terrible but he said "no you look gorgeous". The last time I put Attraction and Look Me Over on myself was yesterday morning after my shower. Could it still be affecting?

He also asked me why I'm stressed since I wrote on Facebook that I am. And I was pretty close to ask him advice about the other guy..since another male actor and all; his advice could be great. But decided against it because I'm not sure how he feels about me. I regret it now since a small part of me thinks it was a test of some sort and I failed.

Could this be a sign ? Another man in your life randomly appearing when you're working on another..?

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:16 pm

I've been burning red candles on my honey jar (for love) for a month and a half now... Recently I noticed that one of the candles left a ring shaped residue that actually fits my finger (I have chubby hands so most of the rings I like don't fit lol)...

Could this be a sign?

Dlcutter

Unread post by Dlcutter » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:15 am

Hello all!

So, I came across the subject of radiomancy in my studies and was wondering if anyone else had experience with this as a means of divination.

I have personally had specific songs pop up on the radio when doing certain spells and it hit too close to be coincidence. For example, I had a song that had an enemy target's name in the chorus right after I had left the crossroads I used to set things in motion.

Just thinking my experiences might not be unique and if so, could it be something useful?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Dear Dlcutter,

Technically, although you are calling what you have done a "mancy" --that is, a form of divination -- what you are actually doing is using the song heard on the radio as a "sign" or omen, a commentary upon your work or situation.

Because in your case you are not deliberately engaging the radio to provide answers to questions or to tell fortunes, but rather you are linking the messages you receive through the radio to spell work that you have going on, i am merging this into the thread on Signs / Movment / Completition of Spells.

However, to answer your question generally -- yes, picking up on signs by means of a lisening to a radio, turning on a televisision, reading words on billboards seen in traffic, flipping the pages to ads in magazines, and eliciting from the Universe other random verbal bits is a long-standing tradition in hoodoo and in other forms of folk magic. In earlier times, practitioners found information on how to catch signs in dream books, under chapter titles like "signs seen around town" or "hunches and signs." You can read more about how we open ourselves to such signs from several people who have posted in this thread.

Additionally, in case you are curious, there are also quite a few readers, including both me and my colleague Professor Charles Porterfield, who have over the years independently invented various forms of true divination, question-answering, and/or fortune telling by radio, and have promoted these methods to clients under names like Radio I Ching, Radio Tarot, Radio Dice, and Radiomancy.

-----

LA1985

Yes, that might be a sign.
catherine yronwode

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:44 am

Hi, I would like to share a clear sign of my work for those looking for signs. One Saturday I was missing my target an extraordinary amount. It was unusual so i was especially sentimental and alert to signs. Well, as i had these thoughts. I happened to be at a restaurant. When a man (likely the Saturday night dj) pulled up a giant speaker directly in front of me (i was waiting for my food) and played a song that copied some of the words that ive been praying over my work. Right then, i knew it was him thinking these things. The lyrics were something like this, "I miss you more than ever I dont know what to do. I wake up and i remember you in the morning. Everything was different when you were here. I really need you." Three days later, he messaged. I was amazed that giant speaker was placed diriectly in front of me so that I could hear the message loud and clear. I cant help but think, I see what you did there, universe. I see what you did. Lol Crazy good stuff!

Beloved

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:14 am

So the last two days my intended has been at work at the same time as me, I have been bathing (we have baths at work) using oils and praying. Then leaving oil on his door while saying my petition. The first day, everytime I attempted to leave a bit of oil - I bumped into him! Once even while saying my petition. He didn't catch me.
Today I came out of the bath with a bit of water from the bath and left it along my way to the staff canteen. Then bumped into him head on, midway! He was walking the opposite direction.
We had a short chat since he asked if I just had a shower. He laughed when I said I had a bath.
Unfortunately he didn't follow me because as I said, he was walking the opposite direction.
But it's getting s bit ridiculous how we keep bumping into each other. It never used to happen and I wonder what this means.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:57 pm

GREAT signs for both of you!

I like it!!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 am

Well I had another brilliant sign yesterday.
When I dressed his dressing room door with oils the other day, he was alone inside and I could hear jazz from the room. I haven't listened to jazz in a long time but I do so every now and then when I write so I went back to listening to my favourite old jazz album.

Oh my way to work the next day, Spotify went from that album and played me a version of my favourite track from it, with vocals, that I had never heard before. The lyrics were so much about my situation that I was shocked ("going out of my way to run into you" was a theme).

So I listened to that one track a lot. And it reminded me of him. Yesterday I was humming it. And then as I entered the bar where we spent many nights drinking together (he wasn't there last night. I believe cos I was still working when he finished...), the moment I walked through the door, that tune started playing in the background. I'd say I was shocked but I wasn't really. I immediately took it as a sign. It made me really happy.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:10 pm

This has been bothering me for a while. A couple of months ago I got a beautiful Master Root from LM, it had 7 root twigs on it, a good number in Hoodoo. When I talked to it and asked for its name the word "Poinsettia" came to mind. So I've named the root that and have been using it as an altar piece to empower my spells. Shortly after I got the root, my ex bought his mom a potted poinsettia plant as a holiday gift and she's been taking good care of it. I've done some harsh enemy work on her such as Hot Foot and Goofer Dust, but none of it has worked. I accidentally broke one of the roots off my Master Root so it only has 6 now. Although I've never asked my Master Root Poinsettia to help with my enemy work against my ex's mother. I can't help but wonder if HER poinsettia plant was a symbol of some kind of protection around her that's counteracted or even vanquished the power of my Master Root?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi lalyil,

That is great news...keep up the good work!
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi Innocence,

It's not possible for us on the forum to answer that. It may be a sign, or it may be a coincidence. I suggest you get a reading from someone at AIRR to help you understand the nature of this development, and how your work on your ex's mother is proceeding.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Alexkenner

Unread post by Alexkenner » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 am

The last time I gave my menstrual blood was a few months ago. I probably do all kinds of crazy things in my relationship which messes the period blood spell up. Recently he stopped contacting me and I've been having intense dreams about him every night and seeing the model of his car and name a lot. What does it mean? I'm trying to leave the relationship too. Why can't I?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, Alexkenner ,

I am so sorry but there's no way that we can answer these questions on the forum

Please contact a reader for this. You can find them on:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:40 am

Well, I was reading up on curse work on the subway this morning. A lady got up and started to address everyone on the train. At first I thought she was going to ask for money. Turned out what she said was Please forgive each other, that's what God tried to teach us, it's not healthy to hold on to anger and hatred. Then she wished everyone safe travel and to walk in love. I was amazed by the timing.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi Innocence,

That is impressive timing. Signs come from everywhere, not all of them are as blatant as that. But wow!

Thank you for sharing that with us.
HRCC #1909G

ConjureDoctor

Unread post by ConjureDoctor » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:32 am

I dreamt that my mother found my vingera jar hidden in my oven,what could this mean regards the spell as a sign?Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello, ConjureDoctor,

It could either be a psychological dream from your apprehensions of her finding it.

OR

It could be a psychic dream.

I have no idea. Just make sure that our jar is hidden well

Take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:39 pm

On Saturday two candles were lit for me at MISC. One Healing candle for my intended to heal trust issues (following two Block Buster candles), and one Psychic Vision candle for me, both for psychic dreams and for inspiration for the play I started writing (dealing with Schizophrenia/mental health).

Well, today I finally started actually writing my play rather than just researching. And also had some new ideas. So it's working.

But something very out of the ordinary (considering I live in central London..) happened tonight on my way home from work (and first thing that came to my mind is that it's been exactly three days since the candles were lit).

A fully-blown, colourful (very colourful) balloon was in the middle of the this quiet road as I was walking on the pavement. No one else around. Literally the minute I walked past it, the wind started blowing in the same direction I was walking, so the balloon started rolling down the road, in my speed, like it was following me. I looked at it, smiled, thought for a moment "maybe I should go grab it.." then BAM. It exploded.

Not sure what kind of a sign is that. lol
I should say today was also the third Tuesday in a row I've been petitioning St. Martha, following all the guidelines.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Wow. Never herd of Saint Martha and balloons.

But it sure sounds like a favorable sign to me. Almost like an obstacle being broken (just a guess)

Take care

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:48 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I didn't think about it possibly being connected to the Block Buster. I thought maybe the Psychic Vision possibly.. Explosiveness of ideas haha. Or one could hope :)

It was certainly a very odd experience.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 am

I think i had a whammy of a sign but I dont know if I can trust it. Can spirits interfere with God's prayers?

After walking my dogs whilst saying a very desperate prayer to God in my head about my intended with tears in my eyes, I came back home and layed down to watch a movie. Well, that movie turned out to be a very spiritual one about a wife and her husband named after my intended. Basically, the wife was told to surrender to God and not give up on her husband and to pray for him asking for God's intercession and she did. Her husband, her prayer, her situation mirrored my life so much I was in complete tears.Her words could have been taken out right of my mouth right down to her proclaiming the name of my intended over and over. The woman even prayed that God was the only one who could judge and she asked God to help her lose her anger and forgive him. I felt compelled to pray to God in the same way right at that moment, so I did. I surrendered to God.

I believe it was God that was speaking to me, in my prayer to God prior to this movie, I was questioning my faith and I asked God for his help and signs. But Is it possible that something else heard my prayer and answered me? Ive been told that there were bad spirits around me and that i would meet someone better than my intended but that has not happened. Could these spirits be interfering to keep me from moving forward?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you,

Beloved

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Although rare that a malevolent spirit intervened, It is still a possibility.

So, make sure that you protect yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Continue your prayers to God. Don't let fear stand in the way between you and God

take care

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Thanks Ms. Aida,

I think I've got my answer. God is great.

I've got a little bit of protection going. I could use more. I haven't focused on protection as much.

My best,

Beloved

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Glad you're doing that.

Also, I changed the link above to show you several protection spells that Miss cat wrote.

Take care

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi Lissiecat!

I just recently started working with St. Martha myself. Per the advice on the forum, I set up an altar for her and her alone, got her some water and red wine, lit a red candle and just started talking to her. I told her I wanted to establish a relationship with her so that she could help me with a spell because one of my spirit guides pointed me in her direction when I asked for help. Ever since, stuff has been happening like dominos lining up so I know this was the right thing for me to do.

When I talk to St. Martha the candle flame dances.

Immediately after asking St. Martha if she would work with me, I started seeing signs...a snake on a tv show, a specific song I asked to play on the radio, seeing people related to my target that I would not normally see.

While establishing a relationship with her, I told her that I sometimes get very impatient and let my fear get the best of me and to not think it was any kind of doubt or disbelief in her. We had a long talk about me and how I am sometimes when I want something badly and how I am trying to change and be more confident and patient.

I still have yet to receive my St. Martha Candle and Florida Water so I gave her a pendant and the other day I was in a store and saw a beautiful red stone in the shape of a large diamond...I bought that too and left it for her on her altar since I had promised her Florida Water and it hadn't come in yet.

I am still waiting for my St. Martha candle and Florida Water so that I can do the 9 Tuesday petition/novena with St. Martha but the day after I talked to her about how emotional I get and how I am trying to be better, out of nowhere my target's name - which is not at all a common name - popped up and another name associated with him at this time also popped up - both within an hour of each other - and I haven't even left her a petition yet - I just asked if she would work with me.

She is truly incredible. I am very grateful.

Good luck to you! St. Martha is great and you will like working with her.
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:26 am

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to saying i really adore this site and all of the help it has brought me with my own spiritual work. My rootworker is fabulous therefore she gets busy sometimes and i just wanted to ask for some help for what is currently happening. I just had a few questions, to start off.

I have had a rocky relationship with a wonderful person however its not time in his life to have a relationship. I have stepped out of his life for him to clean up a mess he made. During this time I wanted to stay on his mind and keep our connection. I did a honey jar to keep him sweetened to me.

During the making of this jar my roommate came out to make fun of me, I was upset but continued the work I started. i took my jar into my room where I started to say the sweetening part to me three times.

After the second time my son burst into the room where i hastily ran him out.

I finished this jar, but I made this jar bad, i put negative energy into it. I thought in my head if the jar was no good then it just wouldn't work..... but that was my mistake, its turned bad and it turned my situation bad.

3 days exactly after lighting this jar there was an apparent cosmic shift and the energy between us went for a hopeful future to practically him not thinking of me.

I was raised around tarot readings so I can pull a card and kind of see the situation. Now I am so overwhelmed by feelings I can't pull anything on him I can only pull myself. I always pull the High priestess, Which for me feels a pretty good sign as its empowering. Fortunately my spirits are telling me I am using my own cards as a crutch so I wont be pulling anything anytime soon again for myself.

Now comes to the opposition with my signs, A week into lighting this candle and the shift, I was driving and three separate times birds flew so close to my car I almost hit them. His name was popping out everywhere but I didn't pay much attention to it at the times it was happening.

Then the dreams started.... He would be there with another woman and asking me why I couldn't get over him, or he was looking forward to time with another woman. I didn't know what was going on at the time till I found this forum and read about signs and movement, however i knew for a fact that that jar was bad and I needed to get rid of it.

I burned the packet inside of the honey but these dreams will not stop. In fact i dream of him every night, i ask my spirits to stop the signs and dreams from this jar but they a less tense now. Tomorrow will be two weeks from the day I made this jar and the moving away from me signs will not stop.

I started a new jar Monday, I did this jar right but I feel the signs are being confused, is it still possible that the original jar is influencing my current jar?

i always knew magic was real but this little jar is so powerful, the signs stick out everywhere, and I honestly am a little scared because even though my intentions were serious and my goal was pure, I didn't take into consideration the ramifications of putting negativity into a spell. Its just a forewarning to people who are spiritually working, lots of a focus and meditation is needed and positive reinforcement during your spiritual work. I have learned a lesson from God and am currently seeking help from earthly guides to fix this?

I am waiting for the "love me" spell kit, this was before I started the jar as a back up. I have been wondering more or less what can be done right now to stop the signs so I can start over and move forward with mending what I have done?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello, Kyla,

Get rid of the 2 jars. Dispose of them.

Then, spiritually cleanse your house with something like uncrossing incense: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Follow that up with some blessing oil (or something to the affect) on you

And, start all over again with good energy!

Take care

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:05 am

thank you for the help.

as you can tell i am a little scared on this one as i know i have made a huge mistake and now jinxed myself.

Thank you for all of the help. Hopefully I will have a better update soon!

love,
Kyla

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:45 am

Doing a break up spell and every time I get into my car there is a break up song on.

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:23 am

Hey guys.... so I have requested a reading and still waiting on the response in the mean time I think my SO is hexed so I started an uncrossing candle on him until my reading is ready and I can be advise of what is really going on...but I think his ex crossed him up so anyways... Today he is doing all kinds of cleaning up....he doesn't do the cleaning I do...he hardly ever cleans even up after himself.....Could this be a sign? Thanks in advance lovelies. :D

Oh yeah I put LM uncrossing oil in his shower gel and shampoo... I know he is using the shower gel and I dress the door knobs with the LM uncrossing oils.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:51 am

Hello Dimples,

Yes, I would take this as a positive sign! Keep up the work !

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:52 am

Hello LadyWtch,

Sounds like you are having some success! Congratulations!

Peace~

Nathen

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:00 am

Yes Nathan, I believe I am - thanks!!!

Just watching the way these candles burn, I know the spell is working. I have never seen them burn the way these are.

Lw

ponyology

Unread post by ponyology » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:07 am

Was just wondering if these would be considered signs or am I being too optimistic. Having an AIRR rootworker work a super complex and crazy healing and reconciliation case for me. Since, I've been seeing random ads for Goose island ipa beer. Goose is his nickname and I've never noticed these ads prior. Also been noticing a lot of gnome things, he collects gnomes.

Thanks
I am not a pony

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, ponyology ,

Sounds like signs to me!!

Take care

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:27 am

Good morning,

I had more questions. So before i started that honey jar I had another jar spell going for a different reason. it was working quiet nicely. Had tons of movement. I disposed of the two jars but ever since those honey jars everything has come to an abrupt halt. He has moved so far away from me that he is now seeing someone else and making sure my friends know that he is in another relationship. He is being beyond cruel and someone I completely don't even recognize him. i have continued to light my original jar that was working sweetly but now I wanted to know if those jars could have spoil my original jar? Should I dispose of that jar as well?

Thank you
Kyla

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello Kyla,

Ultimatly to answer this question would take a reading from a trusted reader. We of course recommend the readers over at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). In general though I do not believe disposing of your other jars would have an effect on your original jar. There are so many possibilities as to why things are happening the way they are it is difficult to provide a lot of guidance.

I would ask if you followed up with the Uncrossing and Blessing work that Miss Aida suggested. IF you did not then I would definitely do that. If you did you might just look into why this person has moved away and is being so strange to you now. I am not saying this is what is going since I am not doing any kind of reading but I have seen it where someone does some spiritual cleaning around their love life and all of a sudden their love interest disappears. They find out later that the person they were interested in would not have been a good match or was doing things that would have been dangerous. The uncrossing and blessing stuff ended up removing the things that were bad as it were. Just something to think about.

Peace~

Nathen

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi Nathen,

thanks for the response and help!

the negativity started exactly 3 days after i lit the candle on the honey jar. He tried to see me a few times but i could feel the shift and i wanted to stay away till i could fix it. i started the second jar and it didnt help. I received the information about cleansing/disposing of the jars and Saturday I started the cleansing with Psalms 118 praying out the jinx. Last Tuesday he actually started the bad stuff but I hadn't known because I was staying away from him. I prayed for three days and have a continuous 7 day candle going and have been using incense to clear my home. Followed by Blessing oil and Psalms 23. I started my new jar yesterday. the candle wax dripped down the side and by the end of the night I was in tears with how cruel he had become. I lit my jar this morning and he has stopped the harassment and taunting with the new girlfriend. I have a reader that is on this site but she is very busy at the moment. That's why I am reaching out to this forum. I guess the best thing now would be waiting to see how this new jar turns out?

thank you
kyla

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:03 pm

Hello Kyla,

I am sorry you are having such a tumultuous time with this at the moment. Yes you are correct in that I think waiting to give your new jar some time to work is a good idea and getting in with your reader when you are able to get some clarity on this. I hope things turn out for the best for you!

Peace~

Nathen

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi,
I had my mother read my cards. It's extremely hard for me to get a reading by her because it's her biased opinion. She told me that he has had a change of heart and now doesn't want anything serious. That his ex has really don't things to his mind. Also that he loves me but she doesn't see him in love with me. That he will be back but not for anything serious and that he will eventually regret what he has done but not in the way I want him to. I received my "love me" spell kit a few days ago and I have been hesitant to use it. My mother did say that his change of heart started around the time of the honey jar but she doesn't believe it was my jar, as in she doesn't believe in hoodoo, she is wiccan. So when I asked her if it was because of my negative jar she wouldn't really answer the question with cards but just said that she didn't want me with him or think I should be with him. I guess what I really want to know if the possibility of the jar could have turned him away from me since just the week before he was completely in love and fighting for a life with me? If so, I want to use my love me spell and fix what has been broken.

Thank you,
Kyla

Mslunabunny

Unread post by Mslunabunny » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:16 am

So I casted a love spell around March 5th on someone who I hardly speak to because he claims to work too much. At first I kept having good dreams of us kissing and being together then on March 26 exactly on the third week he texted asking how I was doing and how he finally had a free day to speak to people but the conversation ended there.

We had not spoken in 3 month prior so this was BIG. I thought this was great movemeny but nothing has happened since that day except now I'm having constant nightmares of him being with someone else. Since these nightmares I've felt the urge to check up on his page and there is nothing about him seeing someone. I've even asked a mutual friend who told me that he wasn't with anyone and is as busy with work as he says he is.

Anyways I keep having these dreams which are freaking me out. I'm not sure if they're a sign or if it's my subconcious fears. I know that i've been doubting myself more and more since these dreams and having been light stalking his page because of it.

I know I'm going to get yelled at since this is probably what is ruining my spell work!

Also since then I've been seeing 7-11 a lot recently. I've casted a new spell just in case my last one was a flop. I saw these numbers before doing this new spell but now I'm seeing them frequently. Example: woke up today at 7:11, two days ago at work i looked up and the time was 7:11, I walked in a room and saw a pizza box and saw the number 711711 (although it was a 711 pizza box I found it strange. Even before writing this i went on a forum and saw the numbers 7.11 when i scrolled down the page.

I was wondering for those of you who have done spell work before are these positive signs?

One more thing is when I walked down the stairs today my mothers tv was on and I heard them talking about someone named Jezepi.. My ex's mom would always call him that and this is strange because I've never heard it anywhere before.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, Kyla ,

Please have either an AIRR member of Hoodoo Psychic read for you.

We can't answer these type of questions. We have already answered you the best we can.

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, Mslunabunny,

It's so hard to tell if these nightmares are you subconscious fears or messages.

You would have to get a reading on that. But, it sounds like it's you fretting.

The other things you have mentioned are signs.

So, please relax.

Take care

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 am

Hi Kyla,

I was going to suggest the same as Miss Aida.

If your Mom cannot give you an un-biased reading then you need to have a reading done from someone who can. I would definitely pay the $10 to have someone Miss Aida linked to do a reading so you can get a more accurate one - just in case your Mom is allowing her bias to creep into her readings for you even unintentionally.

Lw

Ali0lu

Unread post by Ali0lu » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:16 am

I've started working on a doll for love...
I don't know if I can consider this movement or a sign, but I've gotten messages from others with the same name as my target but not my actual target. It's only been one day since I baptized and named the doll. I received these messages from a dating site I'm not very active on... But I got three messages from different guys with the same name as my target.
Wondering if the hair, picture, name and birthday isn't good enough of a link?
The doll is also made with a bed sheet he had his sweat on it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, Ali0lu ,

Sure sounds like signs to me.

And it sounds like you have good personal belongings in the doll

Wishing you the best

Take care

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:50 am

Hi!

I'm really happy to give an update today. I had a reading last week with another AIRR reader. He put alot of things in prospective. The personal issues with the target are just too much for me to handle at this point in life. So I made the decision of moving on. However, my reading told me a few things that I wanted to ask about. I have had two readings with AIRR readers and one told me that HER spirits find me abundantly interesting and thats why she loves me on top of my conundrum of a star chart. I got in touch with my reader/rootworker and she told me that it would be a good idea to have a second opinion such as a second opinion from another doctor. I do adore my reader so I took her advice and went to a second AIRR reader and he told me that I had the gift of true dreams and a ton of messages were going to come in through the dream world the next two weeks and he has seen the blockage of insomnia. This insomnia is due to my spells, I'm currently afraid that my spells (signs) through the dream world could block what I should receive. (i have a fear of sleeping now because I am scared to see my old target with someone else or even to come back to me) As you can tell dreams have been a common occurrence in my comments on this thread, and yes I was able to ask what my spirits were trying to tell me. They are telling me that I can get exactly what I want but be careful to what I want because I will get EXACTLY what I want, that's why i took some time to reevaluate the situation with my target and I no longer want to pursue him at this time. I am starting a business and the success of my business was in my reading, therefore, i find it entirely more important to receive my messages than to spin in signs at night at this point.

My first question is, is it possible that these signs that I have created through my spells(love me spell and honey jar that i no longer work) interfere with messages that my spirits are trying to tell me?

If so how should i put a stop to these signs so I can receive my messages and explore my natural gifts? Is it another spiritual cleanse such as the bad honey jar that I started?

Once again thank you for the help and advice.
Love,
Kyla

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello, Kyla ,

I am so sorry but this is too involved to answer on the forum. It's not the scope of the forum.

This requires magical coaching. AND maybe more than one session. I would go back to your reader for help with this. They would have to ask your Spirits, etc.

I am happy that you have such a great gift and hope that you develop your gift to a GREAT power.

Wishing you the very best

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:31 pm

This is more of a general question that I've been thinking about lately and I'm wondering if someone could possibly answer. While we are seeing signs and movement on our work on a particular target, I wonder, are they experiencing this as well? I've never asked a target obvuously I mean this more in the sense of how With signs we see or hear their first/middle/last name everywhere. I'm wondering if they see our name everywhere as well?

I thought it was interesting to see how the energy might be playing out on both sides.

Thanks!

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:57 am

Miss Aida,

I laughed a little bit when I read that. Haha! I am definitely a conundrum in myself and can become a pain with depth on certain topics. You should see my star chart and imagine what I did to my parents growing up! haha! I will definitely take your advice and get more magical coaching. I'm excited to develope my gift into a GREAT power! :)

Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Hello Olivialeigh,

This is a rally interesting question. I believe the answer is both yes and no dependent on the person being worked on. Someone with a gift for dreaming true or who is a well practiced deviner I would say could absolutely see signs that they are being worked on. Some people who just are not particular tuned into spiritual workings in general may never notice.

In love work some folks have mentioned the they notice they kind of fell for someone they had no interest I at all which gave them pause to consider where that came from

In cursing work some folks will certainly notice a sudden turn of bad like. I personally had someone throw for me once and I was given rather direct signs that something was up and where it was coming from.

These signs can come in the same form as you mention , hearing names repeatedly and such or they may just have a tugging sensation that something is up and of course folks may always notice that their own behavior has become slightly out of character for them. There are also specific works you can do if you are suspicious of being worked on in order to reveal who it is or what direction it may be coming from.

I think this would be a great topic for the radio show sometime!

Peace~

Nathen

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon May 09, 2016 11:16 am

I'm burning a love vigil glass candle as backup, so I can have something always on, at first it had a knob on it, and cleaned it myself. Then it formed again, this time I left it, but after my creating my doll baby, this morning the candles wick was clean, no knob, I'm taking this as a good sign right?

I know dumb question but I just need reassurance lol
Thanks in advance

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

And reassurance you shall have! Yes I would take this as a good sign. Congratulations and now you know you can trust that instinct of your a little more!

Peace~

Nathn

stmartha1986

Unread post by stmartha1986 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:33 pm

I burnt a purple 8" candle I used compelling with bendover essence. I then wrote upwards with a knife xxxxx call me, xxxxx think of me, xxxxx propose to me. I lit the candle and read paslm 37.

My results well it burned down to a circle with a heart pendant. It's very beautiful it looks like a necklace it even got a little whole in the center. That night I dreamt I was in another state with a past lover and I'm looking for a ticket to get back to my current location NY to see my ex who I'm working on. In ny dream he came to supprise me and he was looking for tickers to get me back on a early flight...

All day I kept seeing hearts in th form of chewing gum on the street, cracks that are heart shaped, 11:11, 3:33, even heard church bells while I was outside thinking of my ex.

Does this mean he may really propose if so is it before my birthday which is 2 weeks ago being today being the 1st day that's all that happen but still he didn't call.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, stmartha1986 ,

All we can tell you is that these are favorable signs.

BUT we do not go any further and perform divinations or interpretations on this forum.

You would have to go to a rootworker for a reading to answer this question

Or

www.hoodoopsychics.com

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Well this has freaked the s**t out of me !
Went to dispose of my vinegar jar that I haven't been able to really work on much ( It's for my rival to breakup with my target.).A couple of shakes and that's it. Well it was my rivals birthday today and I saw something that made me snap( I overacted!) and I went and shook that jar and cried to God to break the couple up and I was swearing at the rival and all that jazz.
Went to the grave yard to deploy it , asked if any spirit who was willing to help to come forward and lead me to their grave.
A white moth started hovering around me then lead me to a spot where two graves were and kept going from one to the other. But then across from the graveyard is a farm house and this man had come out to see what was going on , I hid , he went back in and I freaked out threw the jar over the back of the graveyard, over into a wooded area , it smashed , threw some money over, apologized to spirit and left. When I was walking up the road to where I live I heard a song out of the blue and it was Dolly Parton's Jolene !! Well that is what my rival is sometimes called and her name is sort of pronounced like that sometimes.
I heard this:
" Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take him just because you can." Some man was singing it live from way off somewhere, sounded like a band was playing live.
I stood there for ages and ended up crying a little.
I am unsure which way to take it. But that was crazy as its kind of odd to be playing this kind of song at this time of night!
I need to make another one and actually work it this time !

FairyGodWitch

Unread post by FairyGodWitch » Sun May 29, 2016 6:37 am

Hi . I made a honey jar for my target on the 25th of april . The only personal belonging I had of his was a pair of sneakers that he gave to someone in my house. He wore them a few times before giving them away . 9 days later I heard his name randomly in a show that someone asked me to watch. I was about 4 episodes into it and almost didn't continue until I heard his name lol. A week after that I started hearing my targets name like crazy in phone conversations in my house . I saw his name pop up on someones phone in my house (they know him and have his number but that was the first time I witnessed it popping up in their phone as soon as it was shown to me to watch some YouTube video . After that a few days later I was listening to scarypastas (scary stories that are allegedly true) on YouTube and my targets name was mentioned in one of the stories . I keep hearing it in videos that I watch sometimes . Yesterday was extra weird because not only did he post a picture on social media but he posted a picture of a beer mug with his name! lmao what does this mean??

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Mon May 30, 2016 4:16 am

I'd say that you are being given some firm signs that you are doing good work.

Keep doing what you are doing and you'll more than likely see some movement soon. Good luck.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”