Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

funnypupster

Re: Spells for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

Unread post by funnypupster » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Thank you for the suggestion Michaele. I placed a huge order with Lucky Mojo. I cannot wait to receive it and start working on it!

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:09 pm

My daughter plays in the school band and she is quite talented. Since starting 3 years ago, she has always played first chair, even with the older kids. She has also been accepted and played in 4 honor bands. I'm not just bragging ;) , but trying to make the point that ability is not her problem. It isn't even self-confidence, because she does know that she is very good at her instrument, though she doesn't have an over-inflated ego either. Her problem is terrible stage fright when she is the spotlight. During auditions or anytime she is playing by herself and knows that people are specifically listening to HER, she trembles. She plays flute, so trembling lips and fingers don't play very well. At her first private lesson a couple of months ago (just her, me, and the teacher in the room), she could barely get a note out. It was so painful to watch :( As the lesson went on, she was fine and played at her normal ability. She even has a hard time playing by herself in front of her class that she has played with for 3 years. Pretty much the only time she doesn't have a problem is when she is playing in front of just me, and even then she doesn't want me to watch her.
So far, other than auditions, this hasn't been too much of a problem. BUT her director wants her to do a SOLO at their next concert!! She's excited and she knows she has the ability, and the director obviously thinks she is good enough to have a solo, but how in the world is she going to get through this?? I thought it might be a good idea for her to play in front of others more, but the more she does that and trembles, the bigger the problem gets. It seems to do more harm than good.
What can I do for her to help with this? I see a lot of stuff for self-confidence and other things, but nothing that seems really aimed at stage fright. The closest I've seen is Crown of Success. Do you think that would work in this situation? I think if she can get through this, it will help her in the future. I will order what is recommended, however, I'm not sure I have time to order it and have it get here quickly enough to work it before the concert. I am hoping to find something else I can do while waiting for special supplies. I have a bunch of candles coming soon (I hope... it has been a while since I ordered). I wish I had known about this solo a couple of weeks ago so I could've asked and ordered then, and would've had more time.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:24 pm

The candles I have coming are a bunch of altar candles just to have on hand... black, blue, purple, and white. If any of those can be of use until I get something more specific. Also some controlling oil. I wonder if I could use some controlling oil on some purple candles to get her to relax and not be nervous, etc. I wouldn't normally want to do controlling on my child, but this would be for calming of her nerves. I'm not sure what else I can do with what I'll have on hand in the next few days.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello, green_ma ,
That poor girl!!
She sounds like a WONDERFUL child!!!!
Well, first of all, I used to tell people who are going on stage to picture everybody in their underpants. In about 60% of the people who took my advice, it worked!
Crucible of Courage is a wonderful product for her situation www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Mixed with some Tranquility www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
I will merge these posts into the courage subforum for you to get more ideas.
Wishing her the very very best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Sat May 03, 2014 5:00 am

Thank you so much for your advice! I wish I had time to order those and get them in time before the concert, but I haven't even received the stuff I ordered almost 3 weeks ago yet. I'll have to figure out something I can do with things I have on hand, or find a place that can get me something more quickly. I hope to at least get my candles soon so I can use the blue ones and make something up to go with that. I'm running out of time!

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, green_ma ,
That poor girl!!
She sounds like a WONDERFUL child!!!!
Well, first of all, I used to tell people who are going on stage to picture everybody in their underpants. In about 60% of the people who took my advice, it worked!
Crucible of Courage is a wonderful product for her situation http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Mixed with some Tranquility http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
I will merge these posts into the courage subforum for you to get more ideas.
Wishing her the very very best!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 03, 2014 6:14 am

Hi green_ma, if you need some ''instant-affect'', consider having MISC set the candles of the product lines suggested on their altar with an appropriate petition. They'll set the light working usually a day or two after the order is placed.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Sat May 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Thank you, aura. I'll check into that. Need to figure out what/who that is, so I'll search the forums.

aura wrote:Hi green_ma, if you need some ''instant-affect'', consider having MISC set the candles of the product lines suggested on their altar with an appropriate petition. They'll set the light working usually a day or two after the order is placed.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 am

Sorry I wasn't clear green_ma, MISC is the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. You can have them set lights on their altar for you by ordering them through Lucky Mojo here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

All the instructions are at the top of the page and the available vigil list is right below!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Mon May 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Thank you!! I just sent ordered it and sent a photo, and I can't wait to hear something! Thank you so much for suggesting this.

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 am

Hi,

I am wondering what one can use as to keep conversation going?
It seems like I am quickly running out of things to say to new people. I read a lot (I'm not shallow) but I can't remember all the things. I remember an interesting fact but how, when, why escapes me. And you can't only talk about interesting facts anyway.

I am considering a spell to become a center of attention by using Look Me Over and Attraction oils. Possibly Crown of Success. But what do I do next once I am the center?

(Deer tongue comes to mind, but I'm not familiar with how to use it and it doesn't seem to be as practical as wearing oils).

Any advise would be helpful!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello, skyme715,
Your spell ideas are great!
Now, I am moving you to the appropriate subforum so that you can take a look at all the posts and get some wonderful spell ideas for your query
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:40 pm

Thanks again, Miss Aida! It is an awesome thread that somehow I must have overlooked!

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:37 am

Can someone please elaborate s little more on how I would use the deer tongue to make me communicate better. Once I have the deer tongue what is my next move? I looked at the link on deer tongue but it only describe what it's used for. Im looking for information more along the lines of how to use it for a better communication spell on myself. Any and all responses are appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, mi55understood,

You can carry it with you in a bag

You can oil a yellow candle with Mercury oil (www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html) and then roll it in the deer's tongue. Name the candle after you. You can also anoint the candle with master oil and do the same: www.luckymojo.com/master.html

You can get a mojo hand and add the deer's tongue. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo/html

You can get a white skull candle and name it for yourself. Anoint the candle with mercury and/or Mater oil. Then, put the deer's tongue in the mouth.

Just a few ides

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:51 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your response. Is it fine for me to do more than one of your suggestions like carry it with me as well as do a white candle spell? If I carry it with me is there anything specific I need to do with it to make it be piwerful? And if I do the white candle spell how long do I let the candle burn and how do I get the deer tongue in the mouth? Do I just carve an opening in the mouth and stick it in while the candle is burning?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

Yes, of course, you can do all of them!

Anoint the bag with the master oil.

If it's a skull candle, you carve out the mouth, add the deer's tongue, melt the wax that you carved out and then put it back over the mouth to seal in the deer's tongue.

Some people light a little bit of the candle everyday for a week. Others let it burn out completely in one sitting.

In your case, I would do a little bit every day

Wishing you great success with your spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:49 am

Thanks. Where can I get the bag used to carry it in? I came across a few different ones. Which would be the best for my particular situation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello, mi55understood,

Find them here

www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#bags

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I have one last question. I have all the ingredients I need for the bag (yellow mojo bag, deer tongue, and master oil). So my question is will writing out a patition folding it up and placing it in the bag help this become stronger or will just using what I have be good enough?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, mi55understood,

Yes, please put a petition paper in there.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Thanks Miss Aida for your responses. My last question is how would I properly dispose of the candle?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello mi55underststood,

You can read all about deploying and disposing of ritual remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I would suggest burying it in your yard.

Peace~

Nathen

Lavender01

Unread post by Lavender01 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:10 am

Where can I purchase "deer tongue"? Will it be a real deer's tongue or powder? I want to use it for myself being confidence in front of a group setting. I usually have trouble speaking in front of people and holding a conversation. With this problem it will hold me back in advancing to the top of my business. With the deer tongue, what all do I need to do to move forward in my business

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, Lavender01

This ought to answer all of your questions: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

This is a GREAT herb. I have heard many success stories about it

Wishing you great success and confidence.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lavender01

Unread post by Lavender01 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:14 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I will let you know how it work out for me

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”