Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Sanctum
Newly Registered

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Sanctum » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:29 am

I would like to ask about setting of lights. When you did a setting of lights 5 times let´s just say revenge and all was good, but then on the last setting, that would be the 6th candles and the reading would turn out nothing. Will it affect all of the previous settings? Or do I need to light another one for that reason?

I really need some clarity about this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello, Sanctum,

I am sorry but I don't understand the question.

What does: "..turn out nothing" mean?

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bluebirb

Unread post by Bluebirb » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Today I decided to use Road opener oil on an orange offertory candle. Btw the smell is soo relaxing that I love it. Anyways, the wick of the LM candle moved from the right to the middle then to the left after I lit the candle. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience using road opener oil on a candle.

Sanctum
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sanctum » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:28 am

What I mean by nothing on the 6th candle was that it turned out to be just a womans head and the reading was the candle seem ineffectual for my intent. So I am wondering if it affect all of the other previous candle settings?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, Bluebirb,

This question belongs in the candle section of the subforum.

I am moving it there.

It is difficult to say what that means as is could have been the way the wick was set or it could mean that roads are being opened in different directions

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello, Sanctum ,

It could mean the introduction of a new obstacle.

I would have another lit or else ask MISC what they recommend for this result

Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bluebirb

Unread post by Bluebirb » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:29 am

Omg, I am sorry for posting in the wrong area but thank you for moving it, Miss Aida! I sure hope it means that the roads are opening. I just found it interesting because none of the other LM candles that I have used have done that but again thank you for your reply.

GoddessOfEthiopia

Unread post by GoddessOfEthiopia » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:52 am

I'm pretty new to hoodoo but it's been with me all along. Before I began to practice Conjure I've always had a thing for candles. Especially fire. It's very powerful.

I've recently made up a name for my technique I use when dealing with candle/petitions and what I will do for my honey jar (making almanac honey jar) on new years. I plan to do it but will began an hour before.

Anyway, I call it nursing the candle. If I see the fire on the wick is dim I turn on my drumming/spiritual music and I chant or pray over it while I visualize the outcome I want.

Is this weird?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:56 pm

GoddessOfEthiopia --

Your way of working with candles is idiosyncratic, due to the drumming, but not weird. Many people pray over faltering candles. I personally tend to them with tools. You may read more about my techniques in this book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:47 pm

So, I know this forum is specifically about Lucky Mojo products, but I guess my question is more general candle related. I did buy a candle at another website - a figural candle that Lucky Mojo does not sell - to use for some cursing work.

I have burned it 5 days out of my intended 9. It has barely burned down. And as it is burning down, it is burning a hole in the center. Even after 5 burns (of about 20-30 minutes each), the sides, even at the top of the candle, are still there. Every night, I have to stop the burn around 20 minutes or it will drown the wick. I read on here that it is okay to maybe cut a channel so that the wax will run out and not drown the wick, but it seems I will continuously have to tend this candle and won't be able to get much divination from it.

I've become convinced this is because I got a lower quality candle than the ones that Lucky Mojo typically sells. My question is whether the fact that I may have a lower quality candle affects the quality of my spellwork at all on this. I have a feeling that on the final day when I go to leave the candle to burn all the way down that if I'm not tending it constantly, it will burn out by itself. And, the rate at which it is burning, it may need to burn for 8 or more hours to entirely burn out - if it stays lit that long.

Any suggestions on how I can "rescue" this work from failure due to a crappy candle?

Reason: Asked about use of non-Lucky Mojo products

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:38 pm

I used three different colors of helper candles each dressed with different condition oils. One of them burned at an abnormally fast rate (its flame was also the highest of all other candles on my altar) and dripped toward the figural candle representing myself. Would anyone interpret this as "helping" me? In other words, I made a good choice; that it was the right course of action?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi crazycatlady,

Typically, when a candle burns unusually fast, it suggests the work will manifest quickly but the results may not be lasting. I would light another candle and see what kind of results you get.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LittleTeapot
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleTeapot » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 am

I didn't find a topic for "self-indulgent nonsense," but I just had to share:

I've been mooning over an old friend for years. We reconnected when that person visited, and, wow, I was blown away by how fun, kind, and clever my friend is. Then I looked back on the visit and I had totally missed an invite back to my friend's room? Or was I reading too much into it?

So I had LM set a "kiss me now" candle for me (thanks, Miss Phoenix). The report came back as, "no obstructions, candle burned clear [yawn]."

But in the meantime, I tried a "kiss me" spell of my own, one where I burned a paper, which I put in a dish a few inches away from the wick in the puddle of a nearly-burnt out candle after the paper burned. But something in my solar plexus said, "light the wick," so I did. I am not kidding-- the flame LEAPT to the ashes of the kiss me paper, which caught on fire again, and burned with a lovely fire with lines of slow, intensely bright white light on the burning paper that reminded me of a brilliant-cut diamond. It was very beautiful to look upon. Sure enough, later that week I went through the past ten years of my online journal for unrelated reasons, and yup. My friend has a longtime attraction to me, too.

Now, my friend is ridiculously out of my league, so I'll be ordering a cut and clear kit and other self-improvements, and I definitely see an AIRR reading in my future. But... fingers crossed, the next time my friend hints that there are two bottles of wine in my friend's room that need to be finished tonight, I have the sense to say I have had all the wine I can handle, but would love to keep company...

(The real take-away, of course, is that fire can be unpredictable around quantities of wax and be super-careful when you're working with it, and I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation probably involving the chemical composition of the paper and the medium I used to write/draw on it, but if you walk away from silliness inspired to become a better person, that's not a terrible thing.)

Trio25
Newly Registered

Unread post by Trio25 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:08 am

Sooo... This happened, lit a candle and the flame was a solid 6 inches above the glass rim, I have pictures as well , I have never seen anything like it..It lasted For a while .. I mediated as long as I could and this lasted until I had to move the candle to the fireplace. I mean, this has to be good right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Trio25 ,

It sounds like you didn't trim the wick before lighting it...

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Trio25
Newly Registered

Unread post by Trio25 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Thanks for the reply!

Yea, it's a little strange. I always trim them first this lasted a long time until after I moved the candle to the fireplace it calmed down. I've lit about a total of 15 candles , that's my first step . Never seen anything like it before.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello, Trio25 ,

Then it sure sounds like Spirit was listening!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:14 am

Ive read multiple threads but i havent yet to come across one pertaining to this...burning the candle and oils in it for return to me and the candle flame does a crazy amount of dancing and dipping and fluttering (woke me up bc it caught my eye)which i know this means its supposedly working the target. However it did burn all the way down with very little if any white soot but when i checked on it with the last little remaining wax it had left the actual wick had moved to the very front of the candle as if it had "floated" and the flame started to burn and leave marks on the glass. I left it alone bc i was unable to reach the wick and move it back to the center so when i came back and picked up the glass to look at it the bottom was completely detached like the perfect circle was bottom was just left on the sink :shock: so im not sure if that had to do with the wick moving and the candle was badly made or if thats a good/bad sign.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Hello missy70003,

IT sounds like you are saying the candle glass broke and separated the bottom of the glass from the rest of the candle. If that is the case in general I find broken glass to be a bad sign in reconciliation work. For a more thorough interpretation you will need to talk to a reader.

Peace~

Nathen

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Hello LM,

I'd like your thoughts on a question that I have. I have been doing a bit of work geared towards an individual that I am in a long distance relationship with - mostly candlework, and most recently a honey jar. I decided to take a bit of an aggressive approach with my ideas about how to see my work through including working with bodily fluids and perhaps a picture box in the near future.

Starting out I burned a few glass encased/novena candles - not a single one of them burned clean, the flame was never strong. However, I've seen very very positive signs as well as the beginnings of seeing movements indicating to me that my work is heading in a positive/successful direction.

My questions:

1. How important is it that the glass never burned clean (it was always very very waxy) and that the flame was never strong - at times it was almost unseen?

2. Should I continue with my candle work until I'm seeing more positive divination/signs with the candles or should I trust the signs and movement themselves and take a break with my work while it potentially manifests?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello, Jenny Shan ,

It is important for everything to burn clean

If you're getting positive signs, it may indicate that there are obstacles coming

If you are not using Lucky Mojo candles, then it may be the quality of the candle.

I would suggest burning a blockbuster candle, then continue with what you are doing:

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Thank you Ms. Aida!

The BlockBuster may be perfect for what I need. Prior to doing the candles I mentioned above, I used a Road Opener product and it worked well. It felt like the road literally opened.. well and may have closed again. I look forward to working with the Block Buster products to give me that "boom"!

Mrs Potato

Unread post by Mrs Potato » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi,

I just realise that I have write wrongly for our name, which all the website state that turn 90 degrees and write my name on my target name. But I have turn 180 degrees. Will this effect my spell? If yes, can I take out and put the new one? Can I use the same photo or a new one? or I need to re-do a new honey jar?. As I have burn 3 days candle and left the candle wax on the honey jar. If i need to open the lid, should I clear all the wax before I open?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, Mrs Potato ,

Remove the wax, bury it in your front yard.

Remove the petition paper and put the correct one in the jar

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Potato

Unread post by Mrs Potato » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:52 am

Hi Aida,

Sorry to ask, my place do not have front yard as I stay at apartment, what should I do? and the photo need to change or i can re-use?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:44 pm

Hello Mrs Potato,

I would recommend starting with a fresh photo. It can be a new copy of the same photo though.

Peace~

Nathen

Mrs Potato

Unread post by Mrs Potato » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks. Last question, (sorry for too much question).

1. I have my ex hand-writing in a paper which about 4 years ago he write in a exercise book. Can I tear out 1 page and put in the honey jar?
2. Any optional beside bury the wax in front yard?
3. Can I just use simple spell as "( target name) love me and come back to me". ?

knoteverblog

Unread post by knoteverblog » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi there, I'm burning a prosperity candle in a glass encased vigil candle, and two black sooty streaks appeared in the glass on my second burn. I know a burn can mean something blocking the work, but two feels ominous. Should I stop the work, or is this something that can just happen when you re-light the candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, Mrs Potato,

I will answer each question after your question:

1. I have my ex hand-writing in a paper which about 4 years ago he write in a exercise book. Can I tear out 1 page and put in the honey jar?-YES

2. Any optional beside bury the wax in front yard?-That is the best. You can also use a potted plant. But please also check out this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

3. Can I just use simple spell as "( target name) love me and come back to me". ?-Definitely Yes

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello, knoteverblog ,

If this were me, I would not extinguish the candle and then relight it.

That could be the problem.

Try lighting it and keeping it lit and then see what happens. If it continues to have black soot, then it is a Spiritual message

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

knoteverblog

Unread post by knoteverblog » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I have snuffed and relit candles before and not had this problem. I work and cannot let a candle burn for the 7 straight days. Should I instead use a smaller candle that can be burned in one evening?

lilith72

Unread post by lilith72 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:45 am

I have an odd question... I am going to work a honey jar for love. The only place I can use has a very large mirror on it... will this mirror have any affect on the jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, knoteverblog,

You might want to go with the 6 inch candles at home. And/or have MISC light the candles for you

www.luckymojo.com/candle-offertory-green.html

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

I would personally do both. That way, if there's problems, you 'll have experts who will immediately identify the resistance.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello, lilith72 ,

Sounds like it could be your dresser?

I would cover the mirror with a towel.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jenny Shan

Unread post by Jenny Shan » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Ms Aida, I have always been curious about the purpose of covering mirrors - or even the role that mirrors play as a whole - in any work not related to reversing or a mirror box. Are there any web pages you can direct me to that are published by Lucky Mojo which discuss this? I don't think I've come across any yet.

Jenny

:)

(Please pardon typos - iPhone)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Hello, Jenny Shan,

The thing is that they "mirror back" or "bounce back".

Here's some examples:

www.luckymojo.com/gypsymirrors.html

www.luckymojo.com/bagua.html

So, that's why I wouldn't perform your spell in front of a mirror.

I don't know of any Lucky Mojo books that cover this.

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:32 am

I'm so glad this came up as I also work in front of a mirror. Does it still get your target but you are also affected? At this moment I am burning a skull candle in front of a mirror. Thank you!

Reason: duplicate

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:51 am

I work in secret and the only private space I have has a large mirror on one wall. I have been working my honey jar, poppet, skull and penis candles all in front of it. I also prepared my freezer lemon in front of it. Anyway, it is now covered and will be from now on when I am working. Hoping my target is still impacted with no effect on me. Should I re do the freezer lemon?
Thanks so much.

lilith72

Unread post by lilith72 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:37 am

Thanks Miss Aida.... not a dresser but the mirror is so large, I have to prop it up on the piece of furniture. :) So, I'll just go ahead and cover it while working.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:22 am

Hello, Happyntd ,

The lemon spell is fine.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:23 am

Hello, Everybody,

Let's keep this thread about the topic: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

I appreciate it

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Scarletto

Unread post by Scarletto » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:38 pm

I hope this is the right place to ask this. My apologies if not!

I'm working a honey pot, and when I went to pull a match from my box of matches, what came out was two matches conjoined at the head. I didn't dare break them apart because that seemed like a bad idea. So I struck the conjoined match. They broke apart then - one I was holding and the other fell in front of the picture frame of my target and continued to burn for a few seconds. (Luckily all these things are on a nonflammable surface!)

Good sign? Bad sign? Poor match manufacturing? ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, Scarletto ,

Sounds like poor match manufacturing

That happens frequently when the matches are conjoined.

Sorry!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Scarletto

Unread post by Scarletto » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:22 am

Don't be sorry! I'm happy it's not the sign of doom.

Thanks for the response!

Awesomesunshine22

Unread post by Awesomesunshine22 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:00 am

Day one of burning attraction, steady work and look me over candles. It was good, no smoke, no soot, no big flame, it stayed at medium size flame. The steady work candle burned a little bit faster than the other two. I put the job description and my petition under the candles. I first lined the candles in a row from left to right then 10mins into it I "felt" like changing it to a triangle position. I let the candles burn for 15 minutes. When the time was up, I pinched them out (first time doing it too!), not blow. My question: doing it 15mins a day or can I do it at night for 15mins before I go to bed? So meaning to say, can I do it 2x a day for 15mins each time?
Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, Awesomesunshine22 ,

You can do it either way.

Do what feels right as this is what Spirit is telling you to do

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:39 am

Hello,

I just made a honey jar but I have a quick question. I made my petition paper from a photo of my boyfriend. The photo paper wasn't in a square shape and I forgot to anoint the paper. Will this affect the honey jar?

Thank You

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi Miss S,

The next time, take your time in constructing it so as to not forget anything, but you should be fine.

Keep working the jar and have faith in its success.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Awesomesunshine22

Unread post by Awesomesunshine22 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. You've been very helpful.
Second day burning my candles, I felt like burning them a little bit longer. It was a slow small flame. At night I decided to do the same thing, burn it longer. The flame was "dancing", "active" a lil bit bigger than medium sized flame but not big. The only thing is that the look me over candle has wax on the right side because the wick is more to the left and not centered. I read that residue on the sides is not a good sign (wish I can upload photos).
I touch my candles after I lit them, praying and reading my petition.
At this point, what should I do? I'm worried about the residue on the candle *sigh* however both attraction and steady work is doing great :) clean no residue whatsoever.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, Awesomesunshine22,

I personally don't like extinguishing vigil candles.

That's when physics comes into play and not the true spiritual messages.

Keep it burning. If you have to leave the house, put it in the shower or bathtub to continue the synchronicity of the candle burn

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Normally when I burn a candle if it doesn't burn well I buy a block buster candle. Except this time the candle that won't burn well is my block buster candle. The light is very small and it's almost as if it's not even burning. I know it's a good candle because I got it from lucky mojo and I've never gotten a bad glass candle from here. It's for repayment on a debt. What can I do to make the candle burn better. Any prayers I can add.. Incense.. Roots or herbs?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Hello, Paymetoday ,

Wow. The blockbuster candle? Wow...

OK, use the prayer on this page: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuste.html

And you may have to "doctor" the candle wax: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Sprinkling herbs can help too.

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:36 am

Hello Everyone, Please help.

I requested Independent candle service to hotfoot my ex boyfriend - the out come was-An outstanding candle burn: clear, clean, and complete; the best possible result for a candle service. We can say that your focus is sharp, your roads are open, and all the signs are favorable. Best of luck!

What should I do next " candle wise.

I want

1. my ex and his bf to fight
2. my ex and his bitch girlfriend to breakup ( she set him against me)
3. My ex to stay at home( current 2 days a week)
4. My boyfriend to forget our negativity ..

And what else will help and in which order.

Please help...

Manny

Reason: rewrite

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:05 am

Hello Everyone, Please help.

I requested Independent candle service to hotfoot my ex boyfriend - the out come was-An outstanding candle burn: clear, clean, and complete; the best possible result for a candle service. We can say that your focus is sharp, your roads are open, and all the signs are favorable. Best of luck!

What should I do next " candle wise.

I want

1. my ex and his bf to fight/breakup
2. my ex and his bitch girlfriend to breakup ( she set him against me)
3. My ex to stay at home (current he stays 2 days a week)
4. My boyfriend to forget our negativity ..

And what else will help and in which order.

Please help...

Manny
mperei02

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:25 am

Hello All,

I have been burning a red penis and skull candle purchased and dressed with Lucky Mojo products. Both had good personal concerns added: semen, hair, toe nail. They both burned very slowly. Penis just finished and everything burned with some ash remaining. The skull candle is still burning but very low flame and it looked like the wick was going to get stuck in the wax so I took my tweezers and gently lifted the wick a bit. It's still burning slowly. Has anyone ever "helped" the wick in a situation like this where there is still a flame? Should I burn another skull candle after this one? I'm kind of wishing I had not helped it or maybe since I walked in to find it in that state I was supposed to help.

Thank you!

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:23 am

I decided to snuff out the small flame and try burning again later. Now I realize that the wick is gone. Lots of red wax and herbs remain. Should I continue to burn the remaining herbs, and photo under candle or should I bury the whole thing ? Thinking maybe I need to do this spell again with so much candle wax remaining. Thank you for any input.

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello, Happyntd,

I have often helped candled burn. I have dug wicks out and removed wax and relit them.

If you can't get it going again, I would go ahead and try again. Don't worry. Problems often indicate resistance, and that is something that can be overcome with persistence.

Good luck.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello Miss JoAnn Lee,

I was thinking of lighting the remaining herbs tonight and let it burn all night. Does that sound right? If I can't get a flame, should I bury these remains in my yard and start another candle?

Thank you very much for your help.

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:01 am

Hi, can someone please explain what " hidden trouble " actually means far as the client, which would be me if i were to burn a attraction, lucky, or money candle for myself? I guess I'm asking for example of it, like would that mean someone working against me, or has worked against me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, Happyntd

Yes, this is all correct

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”