Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Luckyyone
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:32 am

Question - I can't find anything on skulls with twin flames. This has never happened to me at the beginning of the burn. I've seen it at the end of the burn. Anyways, I love skulls, I need to order more, I have so much faith in them.
I currently am not talking to my man. We had a one sided argument, all me but his fault, lol... so I lit a red skull so he can apologize, and it was burning great! The first night, then I woke up and there was 2 flames forming and joining, same on the 2nd day. I read up on it, seems like there will be a reunion but does it matter if the twin flames are formed at the beginning of the burn? I thought it meant twin flames at the end of the burn. At first I thought he had a lot on his mind that kept separating me from his thought.

Thank u in advance

Reason: Realized it was on wrong thread sorry

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:22 am

Hello all,

I just redid Ms. Aida's black & white skull spell. This time, my enemy did not burn down so quickly (it has usually burned down in a few hours), but it did burst into flames eventually. The back of its head fell backwards and the majority of it burned down to a puddle.

The white skull candle's (my target) flame had a much higher flame this time around. I felt that it took to the work much easier. The flame was always significantly higher than the black candle; it burned steady and high.

I am hoping this is it. My cursework has worked amazing in the past--snap of a finger, really. But results didn't last. I had a bit of trouble hiding the remains in the past, which is why I don't think my results were final. Any tips on how I can make this permanent? Thoughts are much appreciated.

Thank you,

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, beloved ,

I wish I had the answer to this question.

If I did, life would be easier! Usually, when I do this work, I am also doing other work on the same target.

Sometimes, I have to repeat skull candles when I am not happy with the results.

It sounds to me like the white candle is more receptive but the black candle is starting to become submissive. But, if I were doing this spell and the black did what it did, I would wait and repeat the spell again until I was sure that the black candle is totally responsive to my suggestions.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:06 am

Ms. Aida!

My black skull is decimated to complete ashes. I think this is most complete burn of all for the black skull in this spell. It stands to reason, my love work has been picking up and I've been getting movement.

Also, I think my enemy must of gotten some protection, but I think it was no match for lucky mojo!!! Burned slow in the beginning and even the blindfold (made of aluminum foil) I put on it stayed intact for a while building a sort of shield around the skull, but the shield burned down to total ashes.

Thank you again Ms. Aida for your wonderful spell. Like I said, I have had success each time with this spell. Hopefully, this is the last time I need to do it.

All my best,

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, beloved,

I hope so too.

It's always a great feeling to see manifestation!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:47 pm

I am doing a white and black skull candle with influence oil on the white. couldn't find dog poops these days in the neighborhood.. so I have separation sachet powder and lemon verbera on the black one. waiting on my LM order to come with bend over oil for white skull and break up oil for black skull. two questions:

1) When these two candles melt, the wax will eventually blend together - that's not good right? I put the white skull on a foil folded plate so the black one burns down it will only touch the foil plate.

2) is there a Saint that would be appropriate for this kind of work?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, greentea ,

I don't work with Saints when I am doing this type of work. I work with my Spirit Guides.

I put each skull candle on a separate aluminum pie plate and then have them face each other. I don't like them to touch

I hope this helps

Wishing you success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:09 am

Hello everyone,

Over the weekend my boyfriend and I had disagreement which bought up some old fights and now he's not talking to me on the phone and only texts me if I text him first and take forever to respond. I lit a pink candle on my honey jar last night and dressed it with healing oil, come to me, stay with me and love me oil. I just lit a reconciliation 7 day candle and dressed it with stay with me oil and fast luck. I want to do a skull candle tonight because I don't think my boyfriend wants to see me right now. I'm kind of freaking out because I want my relationship to work. I have a few questions?

1. What's my time frame on if my spell is working? And how can I tell since he and I are still talking?
2. Should I not call or text him for a few days to give him sometime to miss me and to get over our fight?
3. What petition and or spell can I do now to make him miss me so much he ask to see me?

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:55 am

Ok so here's an update my son put out my reconciliation candle so I lit a stay with me candle because I'm all out of reconciliation candles but I did ad some of the reconciliation oil mixed with the other oils I added to the other candle.

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:26 am

The guy I'm seeing is having problems with his wife and they are hating each other because she found out that he was cheating on her with me. So he wants us to keep everything on the down low and only he will contact me when he can. Since we aren't communication as much and basically only see each other once a week, I'm hoping that they don't want work it out. I have a vinegar jar going for them and a sweetening jar going for him towards me. I also have a red skull going for him so he won't forget me.
She is super angry and they are living in a war zone from all the fighting and anger going on. I want her to keep those feelings of anger and hate towards him so she doesn't try to change his mind to reconcile. He keeps telling me he's also done with his marriage and doesn't care to fix it. So I'm wondering if I should do a black skull on her to keep those thoughts of hate and anger towards him on her end, or should I do any other spell to keep them apart and keep him wanting to be with me?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Hello, Aredhel ,

With your power? Do the skull candle!!

By the way, congratulations on the success of your vinegar jar! LOVE LOVE it!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:59 pm

I have worked a black skull candle for my target to break up with her friend. How do I dispose of the remains of the candle ? Crossroads or graveyard ? I feel a bit queasy reagrding burying the remains of the skull at the graveyard because I am still envisigoning that it is her head even though the candle stopped burning. Any advice would be most appreciated.
thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50 ,

If you feel that way about the graveyard right now...

Then, by all means, take it to the crossroads.

I had one skul candle that totally freaked me out with the symbols it left. So, I know that "queasy" feeling! LOL !

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I will call upon my spirit guides whom I also call upon when working with the red skull and all other love works.. hope i'm not confusing them..=)

should I bury white and black skull in different place? I love disposing in crossroad but it's hard not to be seen by other cars or people walking by... so my choice for break up works has always been a tree near the target and my man's house.

Thank you!

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:27 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello, greentea,

Yu can most certainly pray to entities (God, Saints, etc) for love work. I just don't personally do it for cursing work

And, yes, they can be deployed I different places: Here are places for deployment www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 am

I'm going to be using my red skull candle to aid with my Come to Me (as I will have vigil burning for it and a ritual by a rootworker).
My plan is to dress it on top of his signed picture, putting another picture of him (and behind it, our names and dob's crossed) inside a hole with herbs and speak my intention to it at night..
Would that be right?

I have Come to Me oil as well as Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, Crucible of Courage, Kiss Me Now! and other love oils. Would any be suitable or shall I just use the Come to Me? I know he's afraid to contact me and so I'm guessing Crucible of Courage is more appropriate to dress just a regular candle on/by my honey jar rather than the skull candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Everything is correct except: I would use Come to Me over eyes, nose, mouth. And then on other parts of the candle, I would use the Crucible of Courage.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Wonderful idea and helpful as always, thank you!

Mumamo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mumamo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 am

Hi I've been advised to use a white skull candle and influence oil I don't know how to use these or where to get them

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:10 am

Hello, Mumamo ,

Welcome to the forum!!

Find the influence skull candle spell here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

And find the skull candle to purchase here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

I hope this helps

HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 pm

I want my target to break up with his gf and be closer to me. Do you think 2 skull candles at the same time will be overwhelming for him ? One white skull to influence him to break up with her and the other white skull to love me more. I am working a sugar jar for him and he is definetly sweeter to me. Or do you think I should work one skull candle at a time ?

Thank you for your responses in advance.

PS: I plan to start a vinegar jar for them as well this Saturday

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50,

One skull at a time. Start with the break up.

If you do 2 skulls at a time for 2 different purposes, things can get very confusing and your spells may not work at all.

Put all of your energy into your intention.

A vinegar jar will compliment the break up skull!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:15 pm

It's so hard to dig out a cavity from under a skull candle without big pieces breaking off. I heated the broken pieces and stuck them back on but one of them cracks right through my target's name that I carved on the candle. Should I discard the candle and get a new one?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Don't discard the candle!

You can melt it down and do other things with it.

This is what I do to carve figural candles and make holes: I use a soldering iron. It take just seconds for your desired results. I used to use a drill but found the soldering iron faster, cleaner, and easier (and the iron is about $10.00 at any hardware store).

Then, I keep the wax that came out. I melt it down. I then take a small syringe (or anything that you can scoop the hot wax with) and fill the holes.

VERY easy!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:33 am

Hi:

I want to do a skull candle spell to have my BF "man up" and take his crazy ex gf to court to establish his parental rights with his child. She is a manipulative woman who is using this child to control him and the child.Or do I use the skull candle on her to get her to take him to court? I think she hasn't taken him to court because she knows that she can no longer prevent him from seeing the child or set unrealistic demands.

My question is: do I buy a black or white skull? And what herbs can I use? Do I do the skull candle on him or her?

Also, I want to use a white skull on him for us, to move us forward in getting married to ease his fear. I think he is overwhelmed and scared with this woman driving him crazy with all the stress. What herbs and oils do you recommend.

Thank you!
eva

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, EvaLuna ,

I would use a white influence skull candle spell on him for both situations. But, only perform one spell at a time.

Here is the spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Here is a quick guide to herbs and oils: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:20 am

Would it be effective to use one skull candle for multiple people? The petition would be the same for all of them. I searched the forum using those keywords along with "more than one person" and didn't see a question like this being asked.

Cinnamongirl92

Unread post by Cinnamongirl92 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:33 am

As i posted in Another thread, i have am trying to draw an ex lover back. He told me the reason why it didnt work out for us, was because he still harbored feelings for his ex, and he has not moved on. I wanted to do work to sever any emotional ties that he has for her and her for him. As well as love work to draw him back to me. A member suggested skull work, and i have been reading up on it. I have ordered a red and a black skull from lucky mojo. My questions are the following:
1. Which work do i do first?
2. How exactly do i perform the breakup work with a skull? Who does the skull represent, and how do i incorporate names, pictures, or concerns? I am confused, as i am not cursing or torturing any one person.
3. Does love work require pins as well?
4. In terms of effectiveness, how does skull work compare to jar spells

Thank you in advance for your help!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello bast78,

You could use one skull candle to represent multiple people I suppose. I would ask how many people are you trying to effect, what kind of effect are you looking for and how are these people connected in order to understand what it is you are trying to do in order to better answer your question. I personally feel like I would want to use multiple skulls to effect multiple people but this is a thing that could vary from worker to worker.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello Cinnamongirl92,

You questions are a little hard to answer as I am not sure exactly how it is you are planning to proceed. I understand that you are trying to draw your target back and cut his ties with his ex but beyond that your questions are a little vague.

For what to do first you could do both these kinds of work at the same time or if you think one should go first it makes since to end his ties to the old relationship in order to make the new one with you more successful. Though again I think I would draw him to you and cut his ties with the old one at the same time.

to your second question, earlier you said cutting emotional ties but here you are saying break up. Is you your target and your ex still in a relationship or is he still just thinking he wants to go back to that relationship. If they are not together any more I would recommend using Cut and Clear oil on the black skull with a petition worded to make him not have feelings for the ex.

for number three I guess it would depend on how you are using the pins, but if you are talking about sticking them into the skull the same you you would curse someone , eyes ears ect..., then no absolutely not!

as to comparing this is depends on so many factors that it is kind of impossible to answer. This will depend on what you are gifted for, what the person you are targeting is like , all kinds of things. So we can't really tell you what is more or less effective.

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello Cinnamongirl92,

You might also check out Miss Aida's guest appearance on the hoodoo Footwork hour where she talks about skull candles. Here is a link to part 2 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-71915

Peace~

Nathen

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:37 am

It would be somewhere around the ball park of 4-5. These people are on a guest list and on the fence regarding coming to an event and I want them to decide to go. I would use more than one but one is all I have, haha

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello, bast78 ,

I prefer one skull per person. One skull represent one person. Just as in real life (unless (and I am kidding) if it's multiple personality disorder!)

Use the skull for the ring leader. Make a honey jar and put all of them in it with you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:36 pm

Awesome, thankyou!

Pony2007

Unread post by Pony2007 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:30 am

Hello,

Can a red candle skull be used for friendship? Just to have my target contact me again. To think of me again. He is very stubborn. So how can I make this very affective on him? I am new to do this. Please provide me step by step with this spell. I want to do this spell correctly.

I have a pic of him. How many days shall I do this spell? When is the best time to do this spell? Night, morning, etc??! What oils should I dress the skull candle with? How do I write out the petition? Please provide examples. Any assistance is appreciated.

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:27 am

My ex and i got into a huge fight, we went without talking for several weeks (he was very angry at me) ususly i give him space and eventually comes back (hes a pisces ) but this time now he is dating someone new :| i did reconciliation work that first month but no movement that i know of and now i see him and the new girl seem to be getting closer and doing more and more things together (thank you social media). So i started a skull candle to help along with the honey jar bc anytime we speak he is still very angry via texts. I tired to not contact him and wait for him to contact me but today i decided to text him about a friend that needed something from him, needless to say he was yet again angry via text. I feel like this girl has some type of control over him and is almost brainwashing him...so my questions are :

1. should i continue to work the current honey jar or start a new one ? (this one has been going for over a month - 6 weeks)if continue with current can i open and add more oils, herbs, etc

2. Same for the vinegar jar, continue or new one since they seem to be getting closer

3. start another skull candle on him since speaking to him today and hes still very angry ( i just did the white skull last week )

4. can i do a skull candle on her ? i really need her out of the picture bc shes even speaking bad about me on social media !! if i did a skull candle on her what color, oils and herbs do you recommend and do i ask for her to leave him, break up with him or find someone new

brujaha123

Unread post by brujaha123 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi missy700003,

You story sounds a bit familiar to me, as I spent many years of my life working on a stubborn, lying, wandering pisces. And, some of the work involved breakup and vinegar jars on a woman he hooked up with on social media. Before I finally came to my senses and mentally moved on, I did experience great success from working a breakup jar on them, a separate vinegar jar on the woman and white skulls on him.

Lighting candles on or near the jars is important, as well as shaking them up as often as you can. I think the white skulls were probably the most powerful workings I performed to get him to get rid of her. I put tiny feces-smeared pics of her inside the eye sockets of his skull with "hate" written across her face. Some people work a black and white skull simultaneously to represent both parties, but I like to focus on 1 candle at a time.

Social media can be a great barometer of the progress of the work, if you can handle the emotional rollercoaster, and not become consumed with watching for results. I think I became a crazy, obsessed cyberstalker for about 9 months, but I triumphed. Interestingly, I broke them apart, and now I don't want him.

Keep working the jars you have made, and wait a while before starting another skull. Maybe try something else, like a vigil or just do some taper candles on the jars.

brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, Pony2007,

All the answers are right here on these pages. Just read the pages.

If you cannot do that, then you will need private magical coaching from an AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychic

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Red is for passionate love. I'd prefer white for your intentions.

here is a quick guide to oils and herbs for your intentions: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wising you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, missy700003,

I agree with Brujaha.

But, here is a guide to the oils and herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

For cursing, I would use black

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pony2007

Unread post by Pony2007 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida.

Can I burn a honey jar and skull candle at the same time?
Is it ok to burn the honey jar for 15 mins a day?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, Pony2007 ,

Yes, to both questions!

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:11 am

when working to break up a couple and then return the target to me, should i burn a white LM skull on my target then a black skull on the new gf simultaneously or work one, one week and the other skull the next week ? If so should the white skull petition be only to say "come back to me" or should the petition be "break up with new gf" or can the petition on the white skull say both ? And any suggestions what to write on the black skull of the new target as she is a big issue in having the target return to me and she is slandering my name

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, missy70003 ,

2 spells

The black and white ought to be facing echo other while you work then against one another.

Then, a separate white (or red ) one for him to come to you

Don't put too much pressure on one single skull candle

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:12 am

any suggestions on what to write on her black skull, "leave targets name or move on?"

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Hello, Missy70003,

Log on to this Radio Show that Lucky Mojo did on this subject and it will answer may questions for you!

Enjoy!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-71915
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sweetface

Unread post by Sweetface » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello all,

I am new to hoodoo and have been reading this forum for some time now and absolutely love it here, and I learned so much for each and everyone of you, thank you! I would like some advices if I'm doing this correctly and I hope I'm posting this in the right area, if not please forgive me and let me know, thank you in advance.

I started a red skull candle 2 nights ago in hope of reconnect and draw my target/crush to me. About 2 months ago he came to me and asked me out for a date, (imagine my excitement as he's been my crush for a long while :D ) he has just got out of a long term relationship, so I wasn't expecting anything at the time. After our date he distanced himself and was 'dry' with me whenever I texted him, and referred me as a friend and no longer complimented me or referred me as love or sweetheart like he used to.

One day I found out about some problems and additions that he's facing, so I PM him and shared some of my struggles (which I have never share with anyone before him). I encouraged him and tried to lift his spirit. He replied not as 'dry' but still refer me as friend. We have no contact after that.

Someone has suggested for me to do a honey jar to sweeten him while I leave him alone to deal with his struggles and problems. About 3 weeks ago, I started that and saw some encouraging signs, 2 flames become one on 7th day and 2 night ago. Texted him a few time, he wasn't as 'dry' and back at calling me love and sweetheart, that gave me hope and know that the honey spell works :)

Deep down inside me I have a feeling that he's still interedted in me but something is holding him back. To confirm this, I got a reading with someone from AIRR. I was told not to give up and that he is indeed still interested but fear has gotten in the way. So I started a red skull spell that I found here thanks to Starsinthesky7, and someone else. Also recommended having the skull facing a female figure candle, so he'll only have eye for me :P I did that and added a bit of catnip trail from the female figure candle toward the skull. :D When the candle is alight I speak from his point of view repeatedly almost like chanting, I want him to come to me, love me, think of me, call me etc.

Am I doing this right?

I let it burn for about 40 mins and I spoke to it almost the entire time, it burn slowly and steady. After I snuffed it off, I went and turn on my TV the first thing I heard was his name called out by this man on TV, then I switch channel and someone mention a birthday and it's the same as his.

Are these signs?

So I did the same last night and noticed the female candle burn faster, brighter then the skull. I went about my business today (hard to not think about it) and I just now heard from a mutual friend that he is having a emotional breakdown and proclaim he is 'undateable' um...

What did I do?

I sure hope I didn't mess up his head... And now I panicking.

Any suggestions or advices please?

Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Hello Sweetface,

To the question of how you are using the skull candle it sounds fine to me. I would suggest you keep doing what you are doing there. For your question to hearing about him having an emotional breakdown and what might be causing that I am not sure. To know if this is being caused by your spell or not would require a reading. It could be that he is working through some things for himself that he needs to come to terms with. It is possible that your spell work is bringing some of that to the forefront as he may need to work through whatever it is in order to then be able to come be with you. It may also not be connected to what you are doing at all. It is just hard to tell and will take reading to gain some insight.

Peace~

Nathen

Sweetface

Unread post by Sweetface » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Thank you Nathen, I will definitely work with my rootworker to see what need to be done. :)

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:07 am

With me having a very nosey roommate, would it be just as effective if i had an AIRR rootworker work the white and black skull candle on my behalf ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello missy70003

That can absolutely be just as effective! Hop on over to AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and look through the folks to see who you would want to work with.

Peace~

Nathen

missy70003

Unread post by missy70003 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:08 am

Any airr worker in particular focuses on break up and jinx work performed with skulls or break up jars ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, missy70003 ,

Some of us do. I have done radio shows on these topics.

Find AIRR members here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:17 am

Hi,

I'm going to start a red skull candle. I have all of the LM love oils and herbs planned (although I can't decide between come to me or follow me boy in the mix) I was just hoping for some advice as to whether I should include LM clarity, LM influence or LM blockbuster to clear the targets mind and get him to think of and focus on me?

Thanks

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:58 am

HI Angelkitty,
Just speaking from my own experience, I focus love work on red candle so both come to me and follow me boy are two great oils to anoint on red candle, but as for clearing obstacles I would use clarity and influence oils on white candle. I did them one after another (white first to clear road then red to bring him to me). Works beautifully.

hope it helps.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Thank you for your advice greentea. I'll give it a try.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:26 pm

Hi Angelkitty,

I agree 100% with greentea's advice. It works best to clear the way first then do a spell to bring in what you want.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:01 am

I need some advice, recently I made a mistake where it seem like I cheated but I really didn't, well my BF thinks I did, I'm trying to get him to stay with me, he's giving me a chance. I have a red skull and deers tongue herb. What should my petition be? I want him to go back to think we are soul mates. I don't want him to leave me, he overthinks and then he wants to break up again.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi

Tonight is the fifth night that I have been working my skull candle and I really feel like I have seen signs of movement. The candle has burned all the way down essentially just creating a hole right through the skull with the majority of the face, back and sides intact, but the wick has finished. Should I bury this now or could I continue to work the skull by placing another dressed candle in the hollow created? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Love me and Stay with me would be your petition.

Are you using deer's tongue for the purpose on this page? http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”