• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:02 pm

Spells to Make the Guilty Confess to Their Crimes

Get a Rapist to Confess to Crime

Unread postby LaMarquise » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:17 pm

A little over a year ago I was having some trouble with a relationship I was in. After a little love magic and some communication, I discovered my girlfriend had been raped, repeatedly, by a man she knew, was impregnated, and had an abortion during a time that I was stuck in another state. Because of the time that had passed between her assault and her telling anyone, she chose not to press charges or make a report.

That was over a year and a half ago, and through therapy and prayer she has been able to heal and move on.

Recently, we found out through a mutual friend that the man who raped her is expecting with his fiancee (who, I should add, he was engaged to at the time he raped my friend.) The very idea makes me sick, that somewhere this girl is happily carrying his baby and has no idea of all the things he's done. This man is a monster who has stated before that he "Collects" Scorpios; he seeks out girls with that zodiac sign and "breaks" them. I am aware that trying to tell his fiancee the truth about his nature is futile, and beyond that, a betrayal of my love's confidence. This man at the very least does not deserve the idyllic little life he has, and truly deserves to be behind bars where he can't hurt anyone else.

What can I do?
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.
LaMarquise

Re: Force a Rapist to Confess

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:40 am

Hi LaMarquise,

Strength to your Girlfriend and You. The following threads may be able to give you some ideas:
forcing-a-full-confession-t21475.html
compelling-a-liar-to-confess-t14623.html
curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-or-anorgasmia-t20352.html

You may also want to tie this man into a mirror box to keep his evil coming back to him and no other. Bury the mirror box in a graveyard at the hand of a police-man or family member that would readily defend your girlfriend.

Do make sure throughout that the lion's share of your attention remains with your Girlfriend. Coddle her with Healing and Tranquility baths and oil massages. Light John the Conqueror and Victory candles on her name. Prepare a special amulet for her (Miss Cat has a great spell in a gau box that's for love but you could easily modify you choice of herb to show your love AND help her heal: http://www.luckymojo.com/gau.html) to wear. All of these are details which will strengthen your bond while helping her regain her ''Scorpioness'' which this man sought to break. Beyond all else: Love and Support her.

Blessings to you both.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Punishing a Crooked Accountant

Unread postby mimimagic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Hello,

I am new here and I am looking forward to learning so much about conjure. I hope someone on this forum could give me some suggestions. My mentally handicapped brother works for an exploitive boss and due to my brother needing certain gov't benefits, I need to provide his income to continue them. Long story short, the accountant my brother's boss used to provide income information to the gov't is not a licensed accountant as he claimed on documents. I have notified the state, but I want him to suffer with his conscience as well. I work with St. Martha the dominator and would love to use an oil lamp to keep the phone accountant mentally agitated and dominated. Any suggestions I receive will be with gratitude.

Thanks,

Mimi
mimimagic

Re: Punishing a Crooked Accountant

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Mimimagic,
Wow, that is just terrible. And he's taking advantage of someone who is mentally challenged? Awful! Just Awful!
You said that you want to work on his conscience.
I'd work a skull candle. Try this web page: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Take at look at it and see if you like this idea.
And, I am so happy that you reported him to the government. Is there any way that you could also report him to an organization that helps mentally handicapped people? What about the media? I bet the newspapers and your local news channels would have a field day with this story.
Good luck to you and especially to your beloved brother
Miss Aida

Re: Punishing a Crooked Accountant

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:19 am

Use a black figure or skull candle dressed with Crossing oil. Do a reading, but I would say this is justified.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spells to Make the Guilty Confess to Their Crimes

Unread postby Smitty » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:51 am

My daughter was sexually assaulted and her perp needs to be held responsible. She is very fragile right now to the point of not being able to function. I need a spell that will make him confess his crime to avoid her having to testify at trial because I'm not sure she can hold up to that right now.

I also need something for her to help her emotionally get past this so that she can move on.

I'm a desperate mom.

Shiela Smith
Smitty

Re: Spells to Make the Guilty Confess to Their Crimes

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Because this is a criminal matter, not a simple "i want my boyrfiend to confess to cheating" issue, you will want to work with Court Case products.

Here are some herbs you can add to Court Case supplies that produce a compulsion -- in this case, to confess to a crime:

Deer's Tongue http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
Licorice Root http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
Calamus Root http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

In addition, Compelling supplies are also used in this sort of case, added to Court Case work.
Compelling Spiritual Supplies http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html

On the Compelling Spiritual Supplies page you can read about the Compelling A Liar to Confess spell that has been used in similar situations.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Need husband to confess to abuse, get arrested

Unread postby LiLitia » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:41 am

After nearly a decade of abuse that escalated inn its severity and violence, I left my husband in Nov 2015 after a particularly violent episode. The most recent incident involved him spraying me with barbecue starter fluid and lighting me on fire. In front of our son. In a moving car, in which our son was riding. Our son is deathly afraid of him. My husband has thrown me from the porch onto a ground hornets' nest (we lived on a bayou, so our house was on stilts and it was quite fall). This is the tip of the iceberg... To add insult to injury, the rat bastard is lying and saying that I sprayed my own damn self with the accelerant in an attempt to rid myself of my husband. Wtf. He is running from the law, and is making my life Hell.

Oh and I failed to mention... I am employed by the same law enforcement agency that is handling the case. I was asked to take leave until my husband's arrest to prevent him from accusing me of using my job as leverage for my case. The embarrassment of having my co-workers know this about me is intense. I was dreading seeing my husband in an orange jumpsuit and taking head count...on his pod in jail, as his CO. But it would be gratifying to hear him call me "Corporal."

Long story short, I was thinking of a Stop Gossip, maybe Fiery Wall of Protection and Court Case. There has to be something more tho. I want this asshole to pay.

Suggestions?
LiLitia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:31 am

Hello, LiLitia ,

Oh My God, Oh My God.

This is just so devastating. You poor thing.

THANK GOD that you have gotten away from this severe abuse.

I have read and heard some bad things. But this is just one of the worse.

Have you PLEASE contacted a shelter for Abused Women? They are very capable and educated as to giving you very sound legal advise. I beg you to contact them. They can even give you tips on legal matters, etc.

PLEASE read this page: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Court case is EXCELLENT. Please read this page in its entirety: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Revenge: www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

I would like the mirror box spell shown here: www.lukymojo.com/reversing.html

And, I like this: www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

PLEASE take care of yourself. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT have pity on him at all. He's in orange? Good! I'd rather see him in solitaire for the rest of his life.

We are here for you
Miss Aida

Unread postby LiLitia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:20 am

Ms. Aida,

Thank you so much for taking the time to.reply.

Unfortunately, he is not in orange... Yet. That is one of the goals I want to accomplish. I want him locked up, so does our son (who just turned 7). My son is so young but has seen this beast do so much.

I pray every night that he will get arrested. He calls at random, leaves notes on my momma's porch... I have changed my phone # so many times. The scariest part is this: he works for a food bank, and delivers food to the very shelter in which I would be staying, if I wasn't lucky enough to have a family member who has a big ass house with a bad ass alarm system and a "panic room" which is now my bedroom. My son sleeps with me, he's so scared his daddy will come to.find us. Each day that he is in school, I thank God he makes it home. I have moved my son to a different school, and devised a panic plan with the staff and police dept for if/when his dad shows up.

I want this man to PAY. I want his lies to stop. I want him away from.my baby. I want my job back. I want him to quit harassing me, my son, and the guy I'm dating (who is *awesome*, but that's another thread). Long story short... I want my life back. He keeps running from the law, tho.... And its frustrating. He is slippery, like the snake he is. Any advice on getting those bracelets on him... Fast??? The other pages you recommended were exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again, I appreciate the support and recommendations :)

Lilitia
LiLitia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, Lilitia,

Yes, here is some good stuff for you: vwww.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Also, please get a PPO on him (if you haven't already).

Take care of yourself. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Miss Aida

Unread postby LiLitia » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:09 am

A really timely "coincidence" (which I'm not a fan of, but... I'm sure you understand) just happened. I found a bunch of his clothes, and a little notebook with his handwriting in it. Also... Some bits of beard clippings I saved of his. The clothes are all (conveniently!!!) still dirty, and I even scored a pair of boxer shorts. Its time to go to town!
LiLitia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:52 pm

LiLitia !!!

Attack!!

Good for you!

Keep us posted, please.

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby LiLitia » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:21 pm

All I did was got get and pay for some graveyard dirt, then... Bam! Last night, he got arrested. Still have work to do... But like I said, I'm not big on coincidence. But this is just... A bit much. I'll keep y'all posted.

Lilitia
LiLitia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:31 pm

LiLitia!!

You are something else!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Miss Aida

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:08 pm.
Reason: Banned

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole