Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi itgirl92,

Sounds like you did a nice job putting your jar together.

To answer your questions...

You do not want to add any of your personal concerns to a break up jar you are working on other people. Why add yourself to that pile of nasty shit you've thrown them into? Keep yourself out of it.

You also NEVER open a vinegar jar after you've started working it. You'll let out all that negative energy that you're surrounding them in. Why sabotage your own work?

How long you shake it is less important than the intensity you bring to the jar whenever you work it like that. Shout your curses at them, swear and get angry. I get REALLY pissed off when I work a vinegar jar, so let them have it. Whether it is for two minutes or ten is not the issue.

As for deployment, I would bury them in a graveyard to kill off that relationship for good. I would not deploy it where there is a high risk of it being discovered and discarded.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:58 am

Thanks Miss Athena!

I try to put a lot of anger in my shaking of the jar - so it's good to know. I have a lot to direct at them! :)

I always thought that you shouldn't open a vinegar jar once started, but I thought I had read somewhere about someone adding their urine to a vinegar jar several days later. It seemed a little strange to me, but I wanted to check. I very much could have been confused about what spell they were working.

Thanks for the clarification.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Hello igirl92,

TO the question of opening a vinegar jar or not it really depends on the worker. I hear people say never to open them but I have also heard people who open them to stick more nasty things in there to keep up the work. Ultimately I would go with what ever the instructions were from the person who taught you how to make the vinegar jar and if you just ventured out on your own then do what works best for you.

Peace~

Nathen

Aleesha22

Unread post by Aleesha22 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:44 am

Hi guys
I want to create a vinegar jar for a family member who got me in tonnes of trouble. Basically i want this person to feel 3x the pain i felt. I want every oppurtunity that comes their way to destroy them. I also want people he encounters in his life to completely hate him & always have problems.

I also want two of my other family members to loathe him & remove him from their lives. I basically want him kicked out his place.

I was wondering if i wanted these two other family members to loathe him, would i have to add their name papers in the vinegar jar too & if yes then what color should it be written in. Also the two people that i want to hate him can i put their personal concerns in aswell as the target whom its intended for.

Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 am

Hello ALeesha22,

When you put all of them in the jar just write that you are souring their relationship with the family member you do not like. But yes you can put them all in the jar.

Peace~

Nathen

Sheilagold
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sheilagold » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:07 am

Hello everyone please do I need to also burn the candle upside down when making a Vinegar jar to break two people up?

Aleesha22

Unread post by Aleesha22 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Do i write in on a seperate petition paper & then include all their names in it. Do any names have to be crossed over one another.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, Sheilagold,

No, that is not necessary

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, Aleesha22 ,

I don't understand your first question, sorry

Your second question: you don't cross their names with more names.

Please read this thread on petition papers: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

That thread may be of some help to you in understanding what to do

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:09 pm

I made a vinegar jar and I feel dizzy when I call down my curse. Is this typical? Thanks.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

No, it is not typical or normal.

First of all, you have been through a lot and I don't recommend that you start tis type of spell right now. You need to rest emotionally and physically.

Do this work hen you have regained your strength

PATIENCE!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:10 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I'll focus on Healing and Cut & Clear for now and if I still feel like I want revenge in a few weeks, I'll consider that work.

Should I dump the vinegar jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

That's completely up to you.

But, knowing your situation, I'd certainly dispose of it: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I will dispose of it.

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Once I construct a vinegar jar I understand that I should cleanse afterwards. But do I need to cleanse each time I shake the jar ? I wanted to work the jar daily for at least 7 days or so and then only Saturdays and Tuesdays. Would i need to cleanse myself each time or can I just wash my hands with Florida water or Chinese Wash.

candym8kr68

Unread post by candym8kr68 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:49 pm

hey guys hope all is well

question I've had my vinegar jar on my target and daughter wife for 5 months now and i just learned ita not being effective becausey targets wife had consulted someone and is working on him

I also learned that because I have both of them in the jar that its affecting me w/
me having head and backaches which is a side effect from whatever she is doing to him I don't know what she is doing to him but I want to know if this. is in fact true and what I need to do to although the work is directed to him I've learned

I do have a reader on the AIRR or AIIR (sorry) that I spoke w/ in the past, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it

thanks for any feedback/thoughts

every time I have shaken the jar for like a month coincidently I have headaches afterwards

I am sorry for any typos or cut offs as I am using my phone

candym8kr68

Unread post by candym8kr68 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:51 pm

I am sorry for any typos or cut offs as I am using my phone

Reason: Merged with post above

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50

You asked: "... or can I just wash my hands with Florida water or Chinese Wash?"

Yes, that is just fine.

But I would also perform a cleansing once the jar is deployed. And when you feel that something isn't right (just to be on the safe side)

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello, candym8kr68 ,

I don't know about: "Side effects".

INSTEAD, This is more of a sign of resistance of your work.

If this is making you feel bad, then please top and have your professional rootworker do this for you instead.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

candym8kr68

Unread post by candym8kr68 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:09 am

thanks Ms Aida

I don't feel bad but I think I may have gotten advice of a not so good person, is why I'm gonna get a reading from one from AIRR.....

I do have a ? though when you say resistance
ce what type of resistance? could it be that the daughter/wife is doing something, subconsciously aware?

my target and I haven't spoken in 1.5 months (don't know why) so I don't know what's going on (uugh) last we spoke, he stated his household is a emotional train wreck so I took that info and shook my jar vigorously until I got this info from that Peron who is my coworkers card reader and speaks Spanish so Iddidn't PHYSICALLY speak to her my info was translated ......any who, I really don't know what to believe as, honestly speaking Ms. Aida I have never associated the headaches I do get as an effect from shaking my jar.....I associate them w/ my severe sinuses/allergies......I even stopped shaking it after what she said

I am so sorry to whomever reads this as I am confused and just wantsed to vent a little @ the info I was given......I'm going RITE NOW and making an appt w/ my AIRR reader and am certain i will get honest and accurate information

thanks for letting me ramble and to you Ms.Aida for always giving me such good advice n info

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:03 am

I recently constructed a second vinegar jar to split up my on and off again ex boyfriend from the person hes been casually seeing after the first one exploded all over the kitchen last week a week after making it.
I was unsure of the significance of the 1st jar breaking because I don't usually do such harsh work. I am not sure if I shook it too hard, filled the jar too much, or if it held meaning. I took it as maybe the bottom was falling out of the relationship and dumping itself.
After the first broke, I felt the urge to make another. I prepped it slightly differently. This time with a lime cut in half (each side holding their separate pictures and petitions), milk, vinegar, exacto blades, poppy seeds, black pepper, chili pepper, and LM breakup/separation oils.) I left extra room in the jar and shook with more meaning in my words than force to the jar. But ever since, I have been hearing popping and knocking noises from the cabinet that the jar is in.
After the first jar broke, I cleansed the whole house. I washed the house from top to bottom, front to back, wiping windows, doors and then smudging with sage.

Has anyone else had this happen with the noises?
I cant sleep, and have been very uneasy since the first jar broke.
I am thinking of moving it to the shed until I am done working it, or should I deploy now?

(for reference, the first jar was made with a loaded habanero pepper filled with their pictures, petitions, and LM oil. the jar also had vinegar, spoilt milk, black pepper, nails, and chili powder.)

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:04 am

Hi
My boyfriend's brother wants my boyfriend travel with him. He is jealous of our relationship. He does not have a girl friend, no friends. He does not want my boyfriend come see me travel with me. Me and my boyfriend having fights all the time. Can I do the lemon spell until I get ready my vinegar jar? I have stuffs for that but vinegar jar need to order. I am doing my honey jar too. One more. If I want to keep away few people from my boyfriend how I do that. can I put all in a one vinegar jar? Please give me advice. I don't want break my long term relationship.
Thank you
Blessed Be

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:28 am

Hi Kiyoki,

You can do a Lemon spell, but please take into consideration that It may make things worse because it will sour him up and make him bitter. You're already doing a honey jar on your bf. You may consider making a honey jar for your bf's bother and sweeten him up to you. I found this very effective when working for clients with a similar problem.

Good luck,
CaptainConjure

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:51 am

Thank you very much for your kind advice. I can honey jar for him. he has few friends my boyfriend going out all the time include his brother. like 5 times a week he is going out. then he cannot come see me. I talk said go out 2 times with friends or brother. But when ever his friends or brother call he is going. this is so disturbing to me he has no time with me then, Now he wants travel with his brother or friends, he saying you cannot afford i have money i want to travel with brother or friends. He never was like this. His brother wants him so he paying not brother. I don't mind money spending on brother or friends. But I need he spends time with me. Now he got mad didnt want see me said wants to think. I was thinking do something keep away friends and brother. What should I do. I am with him almost 4 years.

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:18 am

Hi Kiyoki,

I have a brother and we do everything together, but we try to balance our time with family time. It not going to be easy to pull two brother apart. Have you had a reading on this to get a better perspective on your situation?
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Hello, Oskura ,

It sounds to me like the spell is working and the jar needs to be deployed.

Until you do, please keep it outside. You don't want another mess again!!

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello, candym8kr68 ,

I have no idea what the resistance could be.

Your reader will be able to tell you that.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

It seems to me like something else is going on. You would need a reading on this.

But, it's not fair to sour a fraternal relationship. These are brothers and your work must be justified.

In addition to a honey jar, you might also want to use a Stay With Me Spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

It's not only for fidelity. It keeps someone with you.

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:27 am

Good Day everyone,

I am preparing the vinegar jar, just to check I am trying to get my partner and his new boyfriend to fight, so i add both of their photos in it right?

cheers

Manny

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello mperei02,

Yes, that is correct. You are using your jar for break up purposes so treat it as such.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:19 am

Thank you Miss Athena...

Manny

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi Athena,

I completed the Vinegar this morning (Saturday morning 1 am)

I used Vinegar + Hot red indian chillies + Lemon juice + Asafoetida powder + chilly flakes + their photos separately (with names on it in red and black color + 9 nails + 9 pins + broken glass pieces . I shook it good and prayed them to breakup. I carved their name on black candle and lit it on the jar. woke this morning and gave it a good shake...kept it in wash area cupboard in the dark...

Manny

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello, mperei02 ,

Good job!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AtirAviel98

Unread post by AtirAviel98 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:50 pm

I would like to know if anyone has any good ideas for a spell to sour someone's relationship or make them argue. I've heard that vinegar jars work well but I'm not so sure how to make one. I have an ex that I was in and out of a relationship with after he dumped me and asked me to take him back numerous times up until several months ago. It really hurt me and it still hurts because I still have feelings for him even though I don't want to. Over the passed few days, he's been with this girl outside where I'm supposed to be before my class, right in my view where only I can see them, and I think he's doing it intentionally to mess with me, and it's working because it hurts a lot. I wouldn't want to do anything bad to him, but this is really hurting me and it's making me physically ill because of the anxiety and crying and I can't escape it. I have my ex's picture and their name. The problem is, I don't have a picture of the girl or a name, but I'm working on getting the name so that I can go through with this. If anyone knows of any good ideas for spell work that I can do myself for this, please let me know, I really need this. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, AtirAviel98 ,

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum.

There are 44 pages here that will help you make a vinegar jar for your exact purpose!

I hope this helps

Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:01 am

Hello everyone. I am wondering how do I make a vinegar jar for someone to loose their current job? What do I need to put in the jar and how do I dispose of it once the work is done?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

You would make a vinegar break up jar and, instead of using lovers names, you would use the person's name and the company's name

Disposal is also the same as in this thread.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi all.
Ok, so I'm 98% sure my jar worked (yay!). I say 98% because I don't speak to either of the two people the jar was for, but a lot of her online posts say how she's done with liars and to not waste time on people who wouldn't spend time on you and to get out of bad relationships... yadda, yadda. I'm taking these posts as a good sign. Plus her bday was not too long ago and he didn't comment on her post. It's possible he called her but something tells me they stopped talking (wishful thinking?).

Anyway, my question is.. now what?
Do I keep working the jar to make sure they STAY broken up? I can't bury it on their property since they don't live together and I don't know where she lives. I do know where he lives but since he lives in a building, it's all concrete and there's no grass anywhere to bury it so he can walk over it. Do I toss it in a river? If I get rid of it, will they remain broken up? Can I open it and add more people to it?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello LaLuna6669,

I am glad to her of your successes so far! I would recommend keeping the jar going for the time being. I would not add other people to the jar though as you made it with the intention of these two particular people.

Peace~

Nathen

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:54 am

thank you, natstein. I'll start a new jar for her and his friends/family members ;)

Cigano
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cigano » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:09 pm

In the end of December, I began a homemade vinegar jar for an ex-boyfriend and his new boyfriend (yes, gay couple). I gathered two types of pepper, nails, needles, broken glass, a petition paper with their names and a picture of them which I teared in half. The last one was tricky, I had to enter their Instagram and it crushed me even though it had been almost a year since our breakup. It wasn't a good reaction at all.

Anyway, I started working in the vinegar jar, but by the time my faith was poor that anything would work. After a week, I stopped shaking the jar, although occasionally I would for a month. Then, one month later the Carnaval festivities began in my country, and of course it's extremely easy to find people you don't want to see in the streets, even though my city is big. My ex-boyfriend wasn't with his boyfriend, and I saw him kissing another guy (Brazilian culture is promiscuous, so it's not uncommon to kiss A LOT of people during Carnaval if you are single - it wasn't like he was having anything more serious than a kiss with this guy). I overheard his friend saying "wow, that was unexpected, he's so shy and never approaches anyone", so I think the jar worked.

Now I want to break his group of friends. Although I'm good friends with a few of them, some are mean to me and make difficult for me to rekindle any kind of relationship I had with my ex. I just want to talk to him, to make things okay and move on, but it's hard to approach him with these friends. It's worth mentioning that, without their gossiping, we could still be together.

Is there any spell that can help with that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello, Cigano ,

With any spell, you MUST be persistent and see spells through to completion.

perform the same vinegar jar spell and put all of them in the vinegar jar (don't use the same one. Start a new one).

But. if you don't do as I have advised, it probably won't work. The more hat you put into a spell, the better chances of success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureDoctor

Unread post by ConjureDoctor » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 am

I did a vinegar jar using cayenne pepper,vinegar,the name and date of birth of the target and a brown paper (in which I wrote his name several times).Then I put it on a dark and old oven,what do you think,should I let it there or work on it daily?And how can I work on it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, ConjureDoctor,

I have split, moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please read the 44 pages here on what to do.

Now, one last thing. Is this a working oven?

If it is, please don't store it there for several reasons:

1-Vinegar jars can explode and cause a mess.
2-The heat of a gas oven can make it explode anyway
3-If it is electric or gas, if you forget that the jar is there and turn the heat on, you could have a disastrous mess on your hands.

If this is an old oven that has no connections to electric or heat, and you don't care if a mess might be created, then it's fine to place it there.

Wishing you great success with your spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tenaciousone67

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:11 pm

I've made a break up jar, but didn't add vinegar. I don't want to sour their lives. And I know the relationship is not right to begin with, so I'm confident the elements I used will work.
My questions are:
How often to shake it? I'm doing it a couple of times a day while stating my petition. And I burn a black candle on it on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Could I make a smaller version to carry with me and shake it more often, or is that working it too much?

Tenaciousone67

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Sorry, I meant to say I burn the black candle on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Reason: Added to post above

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, Tenaciousone67 ,

You're doing fine.

Just keep doing what you're doing and see if it works. You don't need a smaller version

Since I don't know the ingredients (and I always use vinegar in mine), it will be interesting to see what your outcome will be

So please keep us posted.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blackmoonbliss
Newly Registered

Unread post by blackmoonbliss » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 am

Okay sooo... I made a vinegar jar about a week ago for my child's father and his... Whatever she is. We after reading through the forum I feel as thought I might have made a mistake. I wrote both of their names in black ink! I want him to stay not go. I wrote their birthdays and around their names I wrote my petition and I made a big thick line between their names creating a wall so to speak And separated them back to back. For concerns I I had a piece of his favorite t-shirt and a note she actually wrote him. Do yu think the ink color situation will fuck with my desired outcome?? I work it often and clearly state my intent every time. Please respond!!! Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, blackmoonbliss,

You are just fine. Don't get to hung up on the color of ink in a vinegar jar.

The intention is to break them up.

So, you're OK

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjureDoctor

Unread post by ConjureDoctor » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:39 am

Is it possible to deploy a vinegar destroy friendship spell by breaking it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello, ConjureDoctor ,

Definitely yes.

At a crossroad

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello all. I have a question. I just did a vinegar bottle and burned a black candle ontop and let the wax drip down as i spoke to the spirits in asking for help to seperate a woman who has been harrasing my bf. I live in nyc so its hard to find a place to bury things. I found a park about 3 miles from my house with many dead trees and burried it under its soil and leaves and walked away. I didnt look back. I thanked the spirits b4 i walked away but im sceptical about where i am supposed to bury this kind of work. Any ideas for those who live in cities and apartments like myself? Also im not sure what else i should do besides sit back and wait for it work. Should i do another spell? How permanent are the vinegar bottle spells? Thank u

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, natashanyc,

I don't know how permanent the vinegar jars are. It depends on each person.

And this is up to Spirit.

Many people smash them at a crossroad, others bury them where both people will walk over it.

Some bury them near where the targets walk

here is a complete list for you:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Im wandering if i should go get it and throw it at a crossroad instead. The two ppl dont live togther or walk in the same areas and it they do this city is paved of concrete. I think the park has a path that crosses along another should i lay it different or leave it alone. I guess i will know if i find out it worked. They live in different towns so the laying thing is hard. Thanks for your help! I have also saged my apartment n lit a white candle for spirit. Im not sure if i should do more.

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Was i supposed to pay spirit? 3dimes?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:28 am

Hello, natashanyc,

Leave that jar alone. Just let it be.

Your best bet is to start another one. Then, deploy it according to Miss cat's instructions

HRCC Graduate #1631

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:03 am

Whenever I do a vinegar jar spell it destroys all the ink on the back of the photo. I'm thinking that I should laminate the photo. Would the lamination bother the work I am putting together? Possibly make the spell less effective?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello, labotanica ,

I like it when that happens. The images of the people is dispersing and intermingling with the intention of the spell.

So, I would not laminate anything!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello,

The contents in my vinegar jar seperated. The pulp of the pictures is divided--half of the pulp has floated to the top, other half to the bottom. Candles burn clean on the top of the jar. I think its work is done. I do not want to disturb the work. I'm wondering if these are my signs. Am I right? I heard Ms. Cat say to keep doing these in succession for breakup work on the radio show

Also have to mention that on days that I'm in destruction work mode, I think I've unintentionally hurt other people. Someone I know almost got a concussion and had to get stitches when they turned around to answer my question. Same with another person they broke their nose when they turned around to talk to me. I'm not particularly fond of these two. Could this be related to my work?

Thank you!

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, beloved,

I always use amber tinted jars because I really don't care what is going on inside the vinegar jar. It's really not important and doesn't matter. What matters is that you are shaking the jar and dispersing the contents that facilitates the break up. So, don't worry about it.

As far as people getting hurt around you, I don't know what you are doing or saying when you perform your work. BUT it could be a sign that you haven't cleansed yourself properly after working with your jar. And it's bouncing on to people. Now, this is just an educated guess.

You really ought to be bathing with hyssop after negative work. Try it and see what happens with other people:

www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”