Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
runner5203

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:57 am

The candle is a glass-encased vigil candle (red in clear glass)....so, just obtain a little blood on my finger or whatever and smear it on the top?

Can I burn St. Martha next to it? The candles are all in the bedroom on my dresser where I keep family photos.

thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello runner5203,

Getting some on your finger and smearing on teh candle will work! ANd yes you can burn the St. Martha candle next to your other candle.

Peace~

Nathen

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:10 am

I haven't seen much reaction to the blood in his food. Maybe it needs more time. He got the coffee and a bowl of soup, on consecutive days, but then I finished my period.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello, runner5203,

Maybe he didn't get enough?

I have personally held a coffee cup under my vaginal and let blood drip into it.

Then, poured coffee and stirred.

Always had great results with that method.

Wishing you better luck next month

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:12 am

Thanks for suggestions! We'll see what happens. I think he did get a pretty good amount...I don't want to be totally disgusting here with the details, but I had a VERY saturated tampon (it was early on in my cycle when it's heavy). I dipped it into the coffee and swirled it around, then squeezed it out. (Sorry again for TMI.) So a lot got in there. Some of it even got on the sides of the cup but I just smeared it with some coffee to make it look like the drink sloshed out in transit.

I can try a different method next month if needed, but the tampon is really convenient because he loves Starbucks (or whatever coffee shop) drinks and I know he'll drain the entire cup. Additionally takeout coffees are good because they come in a cup with a lid and he can't see what's inside :P

For the soup I used a tampon again and simply put it in the pot when reheating his portion (so the entire batch of soup didn't have blood in it--just the bowl I gave him for lunch). I let it sit in there while the soup portion heated and then I squeezed it out again. Not sure how much got in that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:13 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

Well, I have no idea how much that actually was.

But, let's see what happens next month!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

belle

Unread post by belle » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:51 pm

I tied my ex boyfriends' nature, and I've gotten a reading saying that the spell holds. I want to ensure his nature remains tied; is just keeping the string in a safe place enough, or should I smoke it in black arts incense or do something else to ensure it remains powerful?

Or is it enough to leave it alone in a safe place?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Hello, ancillia ,

Black Arts? NO!!! Not unless you want to CURSE his nature.

Just leave it be and keep it in a safe place.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 am

Help me please? :((

Tenaciousone67

Unread post by Tenaciousone67 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 am

I read about making a braided cord using specific colors (red for passion, etc)
I was wondering about making this braid, dressing it with my personal fluids, then laying it in secret inside a piece of clothing to tie him to me.

Would this work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello, Tenaciousone67 ,

It sounds like a great idea!

Please keep us posted on the results.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:46 am

Hello Everyone,
This thread is so cool and I've gotten so much information, so thanks everyone for sharing your tips, stories, and guidance.
Ok, I've read through this whole thread and I didn't seem to come across the answers to my questions (if I missed them, I apologize) so I'm going to ask them:

1) I've read several stories of how using MB failed and caused the man to break-up or pull away. I know this won't work on every man and every situation is different. But does this usually happen because there is another woman involved with the man (either wife or girlfriend) regardless if he's happy in that relationship or not, or maybe the woman trying this isn't even aware he's in a relationship? Or does it just happen to have an opposite affect on some men? How can a woman figure this out before trying this so a great relationship isn't ruined?

2) If MB can cause a man to break-up/end a relationship, is that possible with vaginal fluids also?

3) Once MB is placed in food/drink, is there a time frame that the man has to eat/drink it? Within hrs? Day? Week? And does this time frame make a difference if it's fresh or dried?

4) Can MB and vaginal fluids be used interchangeably? If so is the effect different? Or should a woman use only MB or only vaginal fluids?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am

Hello, ARedHead,

I will answer each question after your question. OK? OK!!! LOL

1) I've read several stories of how using MB failed and caused the man to break-up or pull away. -All these stories you have read have tings that were not posted. What did the woman do to cause the break up? Behaviors must compliment magic and visa-versa. Answering all these other hypothetical questions is impossible. BUT givin menstrual blood will NOT cause a break up. Bottom line.

2) If MB can cause a man to break-up/end a relationship, is that possible with vaginal fluids also?-No No No no

3) Once MB is placed in food/drink, is there a time frame that the man has to eat/drink it? Within hrs? Day? Week? And does this time frame make a difference if it's fresh or dried?- I prefer fresh but dried can be used also. Fresh ought to be served immediately.

4) Can MB and vaginal fluids be used interchangeably? If so is the effect different? Or should a woman use only MB or only vaginal fluids? -It can be used interchangeably. Similar effects but not exact.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida :)

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Miss Aida

This happened to me seemingly out of the blue without me doing anything differently. But... my target was extremely resistant. So maybe that's what happened with you RedHead. I fed him my blood about 6 times over the course of 10 months and this last time was the LAST time. Within 2 days it was over. Maybe it's a truth serum in a weird way. Or maybe for the pathological commitment-phobes it's like kryptonite. They refuse to be bonded with anyone in this manner.

Miss Aida knows the real deal on menstrual blood, but that's my story. It happened, and I'm still not entirely sure why. But I can literally trace my text messages back to him saying "Thanks for the coffee! I drank it down in four gulps, dropped it in the trash, and exclaimed YUMMY!" Within a matter of hours it was radio silence and then death to the relationship.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:48 pm

What littlewing said makes some sense -- sometimes you are not with the person you should be with.

Love magic that is merely coercive does exist, but coercion is not the best use of love magic.

But, basically, i am going to stand behind Miss Aida on this. Something as well known and with such a STRONG reputation as menstrual blood does not suddenly "not work" or cause people to "pull away."

Would-be "witches" and mentally self-undermining "practitioners" who don't know how to use something as basic as this should not be blaming or denying the great powers of folk magic -- they should be asking if something is wrong with their own methodology, their social-skill back-up to spellcraft, or with their choice of a lover.

A horse is a good ride. People have been riding horses for millennia. If you cannot manage a ride on your own horse, you will sound foolish saying, "Horses are no dang good. They buck people off." What you need to do is consider your horse's training and comfort, your own skill as a rider, and the type of landscape you are asking your horse to traverse.

Menstrual blood magic spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female domination love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:00 pm

This is hard to take, but very helpful miss cat. I guess my question as a fumbling practitioner is--how can you truly muck up something as simple as this if it's not a matter of poor choice in a partner? Did I not pray enough or clearly enough state my intentions to spirit? I'm truly baffled by this experience myself and for others who have gone through it. It's possible some of us are just hopeless when it comes to magic, but maybe it's just a steep learning curve for some?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:07 pm

littlewing --

You can use something wrong. You can fail to back up your magic with reasonable social graces. You can be working on an impossible goal or on a person who is not really meant to or able to be yours.

A reading may clarify this. Answering questions about spellwork is one of the things that readers do.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks miss cat. I have a fabulous reader, I'm just too hard headed to take her advice sometimes. I'm trying to work on this since she has access to forces I'm just starting to sort of understand. Impossible goal hits it on the head. I'm literally beating a dead horse with menstrual blood, honey jars, candles and thousands of dollars of other magical supplies. I just learn things the hard way I guess.

Luckily I just performed your Cut & Clear spell so maybe this will all be in the rear view very soon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Hello, littlewing,

I am so happy that you performed the cut and clear spell!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:59 am

Thanks Miss Aida! Time to call it quits.

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:22 pm

I've been able to do the not spell three times now. Except I have three separate strings. Two were in my nation sack currently. And I got the third one this morning. Should I stick that in my nation sack or use it for something different?
Also since we're not officially a couple, we have been using condoms. We never did before so this bothers me. But then he takes the used condom with him. Which is strange. I don't have anymore semen left. I was hoping to get some more today but since he took it, I'm out of luck. Just got the string.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

I'd save it and use it for another spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Hi!

My bf is going on a trip for three weeks and I've read these pages about working with a blue penis candle to tie his nature. I already have bend over oil, but it sounds like dominate oil is a better fit according to the thread here, I hope that's my correct understanding.

Besides getting these two, I would like to order other stuff that might contribute to my work later. I plan to use menstruate blood in his food but it can only be performed while he's at my place. If I go to his place(which is drop off and quick thing) I want to try dipping my pubic hair in an oil and hide in his underwear drawer to keep his lust and tie fidelity to me? what kind of oil would you suggest for that purpose? Sachet powder and oils have a scent that will be noticeable to him so I can't do that directly on him nor his clothing.

Thank you for any suggestions. I'd like to place an order soon because he's leaving in 2.5 weeks..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello, greentea ,

If you can't use any products, the use your vaginal fluids.

And, yes, I prefer domination products with this type of work: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Thank you miss Aida. I'll get dominate oil and blue penis.

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:26 pm

So today is the first day of my menstrual cycle. I cannot find a dime with my birth year. I found one with his birth year. Are the times he sensual? Can I annoyed his dime and then add my dime later? Maybe before the full moon?

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm thinking about doing a blue nail genitalia candle. If I put the nodded string with semen around the base do I want that to burn up or no? I don't think he is with any other women but me. Simply because of his work schedule and there's just not enough hours in the day. I'm pretty sure I have them tied up to me. We've been seeing each other very very frequently.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Definitely don't burn the string!!!

But honestly, I'm not sure you need to do more work right now. You've already got a few spells in play, right? I know all too well how tempting it is to throw absolutely everything at a situation, but you're obviously getting good movement from the work you've done so far - just relax and enjoy that! I think you'll be pleased with the results that will yield.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:53 pm

I do. Just covering my bases. At this point I just need something to get him to open up a ne at this point I just need something to get him to open up emotionally. We're making a lot of progress. And I know he loves me he just needs to tell me and officially recommit to me

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:06 pm

What about the nation sack. Are dimes essential?

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:39 pm

I think so - I did one once with a substitution (I couldn't find a dime with his birth year so I used one that he had left on my table, since it was associated with him) and it really did not work. Also, one of the purposes of a nation sack is to foster financial generosity from the man, which is why the dimes are in there, so it seems to me that leaving them out would be kind of like baking a cake without the eggs.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello, Hawthorn,

Cassiopaeia is correct.

Call Lucky Mojo and ask them if they have the year

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:46 am

Urgent help please!
I've been tying knots on a string to bind my man. I'm on my 9th knot, I have the semen but haven't tied the last knot yet. I've been tying the string a specific way, don't remember what it's called but I start the first knot in the center, then left, right, left, right etc. I'm on my 9th knot now which should be on the right side of the center, but there's not enough space to tie the last knot! what should I do?? Please help. would it ruin the string if I tie it on the left side again which is not according to the specific knot tying procedure? :((( Please help, he's going away 2 days next week and I want it done by then. Thanks!!!

Btw, what should I do which the string? Can I keep it in my purse or in the drawer? I have a honeyjar on him, love me mojo and stay with me mojo, but somehow I don't feel comfortable opening the honeyjar or mojos to put it in. Thanks!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Please help anyone?! :(

Reason: useless post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

You might want to consider a Nation sack: www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

I don't think it's earth shattering bad that the knot was tied in a different direction.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi there,
Now that I ordered the blue penis and waiting for it to come, I have a question... I did a search on blue penis on the forum but can't find the info - how would I word my prayers when working with blue penis candle to tie his nature to me while he's aboard on his trip BUT not intending to calm his sexuality? cux I still want him to want me and desire me while he's away.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi greentea,

You can state your petition just as you said here "(John Doe) will remain faithful to me and only me, and want me and only me while he is away from me" or words to that effect.

Hope that helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi there,

My order isn't going to be ready to be shipped until two weeks later.. i ordered two weeks ago but I guess the shop is really busy these days .. =( but my man is leaving out of the country in just a week.. I can't work on the blue penis before he departs - is it okay to start a red penis candle work now as a back up and when the blue comes in, it overlaps the work of the red (cux I can't burn the candle every day.. the red might not be done when I start on the blue) I also have a red vagina candle, red skull candles on hand with many LM love oils and powder. should I do red penis alone or with red vagina for the purpose of keeping his sex nature calm while away and only gets excited towards me?

Thank you! any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, greentea,

Yes, work the penis and the vagina together.

Don't worry about: "overlapping"

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Tue May 03, 2016 7:03 am

So I buried my now ex boyfriends used underwear in our backyard now my backyard because he moved out. I buried them about 2 wks ago. He moved out 6 days ago. So does this mean the spell was ineffective because he still moved out? Should I unbury them? Thanks

always4u
Newly Registered

Unread post by always4u » Tue May 03, 2016 10:55 am

hello,
I'm currently and completely new to this forum because I want to learn more about using menstrual blood to keep a man. I have read mostly all the pages of this section but I couldn't find the answer to my question, so here it goes.
I have already my menstrual blood in a tiny liquid dropper bottle but I wanna know how long is the blood useful for? does it go bad? I've had it for a week now, should I throw it away and wait till next month? thank you :)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue May 03, 2016 8:05 pm

alway4u, you should dry, freeze, or deploy your menses immediately. To keep it from rotting. Throw the stuff in the dropper away & try again next month.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, Dimplez,

Sometimes this will happen as the spell hasn't had a chance to start working.

I had a client with the exact same problem. She and I did all kinds of spells to get her husband to stay. He left anyway. About 8 months later, he came back (and she had someone else and didn't want him anymore) and couldn't get rid of him. Now he refuses to leave and she is upset! LOL !!

So, keep everything the way it is and work with Return to me spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I pray that he returns soon

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 8:27 pm

AlyssaH is 100% correct!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Wed May 04, 2016 4:57 am

Thanks Miss Aida!!!! I will be moving soon so do I dig the underwear up and bury in new place or just trash
Them? Thanks for your help!

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Wed May 04, 2016 5:15 am

I've been feeding MB to my men since I was a teenager...many many moons ago! :D

Here's my top tips for storing and using...

Freeze it in as many ways as possible:

1. Pop bloodied underwear in a ziplock bag so that you can make attraction water (boil Holy Water, add the underwear, leave to simmer for a few mins, use it for cooking).

2. Keep tampons in separate bags to be used like a tea bag...swish it around in hot drinks!

3. Empty a menstrual cup into a small hard plastic tub (or catch drips directly from yourself) or even ice cube trays so that you can chip some off or use a whole 'cube' in drinks and sauces.

And remember to teach your sons to NEVER accept drinks or food from a girlfriend! :lol:
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, Dimplez ,

I usually tell people not to dig up thing. But, if you're moving and you want him back, this is an exception to the rule.

Dig it up and when you move, bury it in your front yard. Front is to bring something to you. Back is to keep something with you that is already there. Not an exact rule but easiest way for me to explain it.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Lilith Triple Moon !!

Wow!

Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!

This is the scope of the Lucky Mojo forum: to teach each other and to learn from each other.

Thank you!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Wed May 04, 2016 10:29 pm

My pleasure, Miss Aida. :)

I have learnt much from this forum from those who are happy to share their knowledge and experiences, and so I thought it only right that I should do the same. ;)

I've noticed that a lot of ladies struggle with knowing the best thing to do with their MB, both storing and using, and so I thought I'd share what works for me.

I definitely agree with the notion that it doesn't act like a love drug and that's all you need to do to 'catch' a man...I use it in conjunction with other work as a way to boost things up.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:26 am

Can I put menses on my doll baby?

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Thu May 05, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you Miss Aida this makes a lot of sense

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello nena1974,

You can yes. I would want to know what the doll baby is for. IS it a doll baby of yourself and you are doing healing work with it? is it a doll baby of someone else? You run the risk of tying yourself to a person in a very strong manner that way which is fine if that is what you wan to do.

Peace~

Nathen

always4u
Newly Registered

Unread post by always4u » Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 am

Thank you for the tips AlyssH and Lilith Triple Moon!

so when I renew my MB I have to immediately freeze it? or dry? what does that mean, like dry the MB? If so how?
Like I said I'm completely new to this and I apologize for all the questions but I just wanna get it right lol.
if I mix the MB with water then pour it into a drink such as beer it will have the same effect, correct?

again, thank you so much!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, always4u ,

We realize that you are new. So, what we ask is that after reading the pages on the thread, then ask questions if something is unclear. But these questions have been answered many times here.

So, please read the 19 pages on this thread. Then, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:51 pm

This is a pretty old thread but I had share my movement. I am anxiously waiting on my LM products so I've been using what I have ie my menstrual blood. I wrote my petition for my estranged bf to love me, adore me and marry me. I dressed my red candle with a mixture of essential oils I made and my blood. I prayed over this candle for about 15min and meditated deeply. Cried out to God...pleaded to hear my petition. Last night I went to bed with the worse headache. Woke up a little drained but the messages from my beloved just poured in. He went on explaining how he was crazy about me and wanted to take me to Mississippi to meet his family and he's ready for marriage. I couldn't believe it. He never spoke to me like this...EVER. It's a little movement but I'm joyous in it. The power is within and I can't wait to back my work up with my beloved LM products. I cannot wait! Peace and Blessings to you all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello, Hailey09,

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. VERY educational.

ESPECIALLY....I tell my clients all the time to beg God and/or Saints like a child begging its parent. That calls for emotion and that emotion is what makes the connection. The connection of you being a humbled child. Tell them the situation, what the situation has done to you, how it made you feel, etc. That is also helpful

Anyway, CONGRATS!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank you so much for your encouraging words Miss Aida. This is such an emotional time for me. Life in general can be filled with such turmoil but I'm discovering the strength within and I feel strong. I pray that someone can find comfort in my words because the power is WITHIN and the products are a blessing of a tool to accompany what lies in us. Stay focused, positive and deliberate. Love and light to ALL. My situation is sooo complex but I'll try to give a brief synopsis. Been dating a guy that matched my petition that I made to the universe over a year ago. From his height to the vehicle he drove. Met him via a dating site. He worked out of state but the distance was perfect bc I always wanted a relationship that allowed distance in short spurts, i was thinking more like a pilot but I wasn't that specific in my petition lol. Things were going so well for the first 6mos but then he began getting cold feet. This is both our first serious relationship and on top of that anxiety, his job began getting to become very stressful. With pay cuts and more hours, he was beginning to get very stressed and in addition to that, he was wanting to spend more time with me. He left that job and started another oilfield job that didn't pan out like he expected and now he was unemployed. I'd like to add that he's a convicted felon so jobs for him are limited and he's hard on himself about that but I remained STILL and supportive because he's amazing in every way possible. Well in the midst of all that's transpired, he has taken me on an emotional rollercoaster. He'd push me away with words but pull me closer with action (I know, the opposite of what you are used to hearing about) and now I'm here. I'm here to get guidance and instruction/support to get him confident in what we're capable of doing as a team. I've had a reader non affiliated with the LM family that encouraged me to work on him bc they didn't see any separation with us but there was a major language barrier so I have been reading here on things I can do myself. I'm sure another reading is needed and I'll address that here soon. I've asked God for direction and discernment through this journey and I feel very strongly that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Nothing is by chance. This entire ordeal has been nerve wrecking, cleansing, empowering and draining lol but I am not shakened at all. I am prepared to move steady in my work but I'm also strong to walk away if I am advised of that as well. I'm just so happy to be in this space of strength.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:13 pm

I forgot to mention that we've been together for about 10mos so this last 4 has been a little weird. He has actually turned down better paying jobs that are out of town and is working here locally to be near me. We briefly lived together and when I say briefly, I mean about 3wks but he then left and is stayin with his cousin. We communicate daily whether productive or not lol and he still takes care of some shared financial obligations. I'm still in contact with his family and whatnot, I just need him to get to the good part with me so we can build and grow bc I'm already there. Any suggestions out there that could commit me to a monthly menstrual ritual I am open to that or any additional workings that you think I should employ would be most appreciated

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Hello Hailey09,

for your question around a monthly menstrual ritual, the way menstrual blood is used in hoodoo is you feed it to the person you are trying to keep around. Put some in his coffee or make some spaghetti. For other ideas go check out the parts of the forum that deal with love and relationships!

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”