Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Arranged Marriage

nymaatra

Unread post by nymaatra » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Em Hotep all.

I would like to ask please if anyone can give a suggestion for what is the best spell to do for this situaltion.

I was meet a man here in Egypt while I was waiting for my divorce. This man made facination magik for me, I remember the time that he did this as well, but I didn't realise at the time untill it was too late, and I became so besotted, and I didn't care, I was happy to be besotted. My ex husband tried to interfere with me, but was unsuccessful.

But! A problem was that this did not tell me, for fear for losing me, that he is totally suppressed by his family and has been forced into a marriage not of his wanting.

This man has now married in an arranged marriage and is depressed. He also has two children from his first wife, who died.

I have had many dreams about this man and I and our future, and most have come true, except some, I spose still yet to happen.

One of the dreams I had, was of me being raped by another man, but the rape was not successful, and at the same time, this man was ordered into a suitcase, he got inside, but the suitcase never got closed. In my dream, the woman had to save the man because of love. In this dream, a golden scarab then bit me on the toe, and grew bigger and bigger and climbed into an open drawer.

I have had two dreams as well where we had children.

He needs help, and we need help, so can anyone suggest what to do, any help much appreciated.

Heaps of Blessings
Nyms

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Arranged Marriage

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I think you need a reading; due to the dreams and the long ongoing nature of this situation, your case is now too complex to solve with a pointer to a simple spell or set of ingredients.

You say that you are under the spell of a man who forced you into besotted love and he himself under a spell of suppression from his family that required him to enter into an arranged marriage. This sort of linked spell work is very unusual, but not unheard of, However, it means that you will require the assistance of a rootworker, starting with a reading about the meaning of the dreams, then whether magical work can move this heavy weight of already-set events.

If that proves positive, then it would be advantageous to work with the reader to practice some spells yourself and have them backed up by professional work. Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 am

In a recent reading from a reliable person, I was informed that my ex lover's family had work done on me to remove me from his life so that he can be with another of their choice.

He was forced into an arranged marriage to a woman of their choosing in Feb 2010, because he didn't have courage to stand up, and since then he has been stuck in this unhappy relationship.

I would really like this removed off me and HIM so that we can at least reconcile, although I would prefer more.

Please advise.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm

For them, Break-Up.

For you and he, Reconciliation and some form of protection since they have worked on you before and most likely will do so again.

For him, maybe Crucible of Courage, John the Conqueror, or King Solomon Wisdom-- depending on what best fits his personality.

Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 pm

I've had a breakup, Ammonia and honey jar for him and his parents setup a month before he commited.
I've been using crucible of courage on his honey jar.

I've had a hotfoot and a breakup lit by MISC on there altar.

Would like to ask would I need an uncrossing to stop his folks or just protection?

If I were to use the protection on him too would that cancel my work that I'm doing on him?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

I would do some uncrossing work for yourself, and him, and make sure you that you employ some protection on him and you so that they cannot do this again. I would definitely put them in a mirror box, and you might want to figure out through a reading who in fact did this work to you.

Protection work will not cancel out what you are doing on him, just make sure in your petition that you state that you want to protect him from their work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Thank you for the advice.

Can I put photo's of them in the box as a concern? Would lighting a LM Vagil candle be of any benefit and please can you give me an example of a petition to use with protection work in order not to cancel any existing work.

Thanx

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Protection work is not meant to cancel work out. That is not its purpose. Protection is meant to perhaps used to block out someone else doing spell work on him, or stop negative work from being affected on him or you or whatever the given situation is.

An adequate petition would be to "Protect (ex lovers name) from enemy's work (or their name here). Something to that effect.

When I meant putting them in a mirror box, them was referring to whomever is attacking you.A mirror box serves as a means of reversing any spells that they try to throw out at you or your ex lover. You can do a forum search as to how to do a mirror box.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox

I would recommend getting a reading, if you have not already to see what is being done to your ex lover so that you can negate the work that has been previously done. Depending upon what has been done, which can be found out some through divination, you may have to do more than just a vigil candle, or you can start off with that, and then employ some work of a professional or a spell kit. I would use the products already mentioned in this thread.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time and advice.

vera4477

Unread post by vera4477 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a spell to cause a marriage to occur that was promised me in 2005.

I am not interested in a love spell, or a relationship spell, I am just interested whatever will cause the marriage to finally manifest by any means. I hope that this doesn't come across as sounding mean or anything, but this person and I were very happy together until his ex-girlfriend used the kids as weapons to destroy our relationship, our beautiful future together. I don't believe in pro-free-will belief systems, I'm about what makes me happy at any price.

If anyone knows anything to help, it will be a blessing. He will have a good life with me, everything is paid for, I have helped him in his career and he gets a striking beautiful woman on his arm who cares for him deeply and wants to make a home for him.

Do others in other countries have rituals to cause an arranged marriage to occur?

Thanks in advance,
~Vera.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:20 pm

You should get a reading with a professional rootworker to see what chances there are for recovery of the relationship/arrangement. If it ended in 2005 -- five years ago -- then there is likely very little, if any, chance of a positive result as too much time has passed. The more time passes after a break-up, the lower the percentage chances of bringing it back. So start with a reading to see what's going on, and then if there is a chance for success, what works you'll need done.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 pm

I suggest you buy the Essence Of Bend Over spell kit to bend him to your will. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence- ... -over.html
HRCC Student #1559

Amy3
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amy3 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:23 am

Hi!! So I'm from India, love marriages aren't something really appreciated here, in fact anything related love is frowned upon. so its mostly arranged in same communities. I got engaged same way, that guys family came to my place spoke to me n family and then my family went to there place after few days, and they spoke about dowry, gold and other things which girl's family will be giving to the boy, and the next day that guy landed here (he is in another country) so we met that afternoon and got engaged that very same day, as per our tradition and custom.

So the thing is we both were attracted to each other instantly and it was love at first sight for him, we went out for a date and were all over each other (no sex though) as the day progressed even i started liking him even love him (just in a matter of days) and he left back to that country. everything was going great and awesome with both of us. But we always had arguments whenever the topic came to DOWRY, i didn't want him to take any, even he didn't, but his family, his mom to be specific is adamant about it, (she is super greedy, needy, dominating, illiterate and very selfish). Though we had some tiff off we always worked it out, and he was very happy with his decision to marry me, but we both had different up bringing though from same communities.

His mom is not really a nice person (said indirectly by himself) and his father well he is just a puppet, he does what his wife expects him to do. in fact everyone in his family (his brothers n sis-n-laws) she wants everyone to listen to her (even MY FAMILY) so she and my mom had some arguments few months back about dowry and other things which she wanted (demanded actually) gals family to give to them. which led to arguments between her n my mom, later they both got cooled off and they went back to their place but still there was cold war going on between our families, we didn't contact them and they NEVER call us no matter what the situation is.

mean while me and that guy were still going on good with few arguments and lovey dovey discussions on phone. all of a sudden his parents inform us through a common relative that they are canceling the wedding, frantically i call up the guy and while talking i said something to him which he totally misinterpreted and said that to his parents and they broke off the engagement. we tried to explain in every possible way we could, tried to make them understand and even compromised on lots of things but they didn't agree no matter what we said. they came to my place and took everything which belonged to them but we didn't take ours which were given to them by us. a lot of gold actually.

Now this guy once said when i expressed my concern about his families behavior and how they created issues during their elder brothers weddings and all, he said no matter what happens he'll come and get married to me.

And now the very same guy said that he doesn't want to hurt his parents by going against them like his brothers (love marriages) so he wants to do whatever his parents want him to do. After that my brother called him an impotent because he was being a puppet and listening to what his family says. he has not called me since then not even a message. in fact he even blocked me and my sisters. In short the engagement was called off.

I love and care about him a lot. i know he does too. and i really wants him back. I just want him to come back to me and get married to me as promised. i really don't care about his parents or family (i know I'm sounding like any other girl who dislikes her in laws but trust me these people have put me and my family through hell.)

And now my family started searching for another groom for me. which i obviously don't want.

I'm new to this field but I have been reading a lot about it. and I would really appreciate some help.
help me please.

Thanks in Advance

God bless everyone
:)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:57 pm

This is a deep and complex situation, with lots of room for misunderstanding and misinterpretation. Furthermore, you're posting on a hoodoo forum, and hoodoo developed in a culture where arranged marriages are few and far between. So I think a reading with someone who understands that kind of cultural background is the best place to start. You want to make sure you're not missing any underlying issues.

These can be tricky, and you may not be aware of them at the beginning -- like the lady who came to me desperate for reconciliation work which failed because someone did perfectly justified reversal work on her and the client never cleaned it up.

Assuming there are no unpleasant surprises that a reading could reveal -- first, read this page for some background on the spell I'm going to recommend:
I would start with a skull candle, or a series of them, on your boyfriend's mother. You want to sweeten her to you and shut her up. Place the candle on a plate and dress it with Stop Gossip and Reconciliation oils.

Place the skull candle on a saucer or small plate and place it on a box of sugar -- which you will open up and mix with rose petals, slippery elm, bay leaf and five finger grass. Your petition paper can be written any of a number of ways; read this thread for information and ideas.
You can do one of these for your boyfriend, too.

Now that we have taken care of the two principal actors, we can deal with the rest of the family: you can do put them all in a single honey jar, writing a separate name paper for each. Wrap the herbs in the petition paper for this one, place them in a little jar of honey, and burn pink and blue 4-inch altar candles on it.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi All,

To cut a long story short, me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months.We really like each other. But since both of us originate from India,it is also important for us to convince our parents first before going ahead with marriage.

His parents are more conservative than mine and have already said no to this relationship. He tried convincing different members of the family. But no one is listening. So now he has started giving up hope and has asked me to break up with him. Because the longer we stay together the more attached we will become which would be meaningless if we cannot spend the rest of the lives together.

I want to stress on one point here. In India (for most families/communities) you just cannot go and state to your parents directly that you like someone and you want to get married to that person. That is considered disrespectful and you are basically risking the chance of getting disowned by the family. The usual process is to keep trying and convincing them over a period of time.

But my problem is that he is giving up too early. The problem is we belong to different communities in India.(He is a vegetarian,I am a non-vegetarian,he is Jain, i am Hindu, different mothertongues). So these make matters more complicated. Also his parents are looking for matrimonial matches for him. Arranged marriages are the norm in their community. There is one girl in particular in whom his family is interested and also forcing him to talk to her.

He is very attached to his family and cannot think of going against them, which is in a way a good thing but negative for me at the moment.

The plan of work I have decided on for this situation:

1) A honey jar on all his family members: included my parents and his and us in the honey jar so that all sweeten up to each other. I added friendship herbs , love herbs, and also stop gossip herbs .

2) Skull candle spells on the 4 important members of his family - who mostly take decision related to marriage. Using tobacco for this.

3) Hotfooting the current matrimonial match whom they are in talks with: I ordered LM Hotfoot Spell Kit, Also the bottle hotfoot with dolly and I will make the freezer spell with alum in it

4) A skull candle to influence my boyfriend. Doing a Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, and Crucible of Courage. So that he sees the situation more clearly and realises he should follow his heart and develops the courage to convince his parents.

5) A reunite lover moving candle figural spell with lodestones and balm of gileads (along with black female representing all my marriage rivals moving away)

I have just started so not getting to see any results as of now.

Is it enough or do i need to do more or am i going in the correct direction?

I would appreciate your tips, suggestions, recommendations!!

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Dear shinemine1515,

As you can see, you are not the first one to ask questions concerning a man who is being forced away from you and into an arranged marriage. Read the other accounts above and see if there is anything in them that also may be of help to you. I regret to say that we have not seen a lot of success in trying to give these men a jolt of courage, trying to give their mothers and fathers a wave of compassion and kindness, or trying to give the other young lady and her parents a ticket out of town with the desire to search elsewhere for a husband for the young lady.

Taking your questions in order, i will attempt to reply according to our own American way of working:

1) The honey jar is a great first step. Sugar also works if you can cook with the sugar and feed them cookies.

2) Skull candles are great for influencing people. I think this is good work.

3) Hot Footing the current other matrimonial match (the other young lady) is good too, and i would add Separation to this work. A freezer spell would also be appropriate.

4) Crucible of Courage, along with Clarity, and King Solomon Wisdom for the young man is essential. Courage is what he lacks, and i would also add Stay WIth Me, so that he has the will to stay with the relationship until things go your way.

5) If he has already really broken up with you, it is going to be much harder to do this work, dear. You kinda left that until the end -- when it should be at the beginning! You need him back with you right away! Unless that can be accomplished quickly, the rest may not follow.

Good luck to you, and let us hear how this goes for you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi Thank you so much for your reply!

He says that he will try telling his family once again in March-April. If he sees even a tiny ray of hope then he will patch up with me.

Also we meet and talk and go out everyday like before. We have broken up in the sense that just getting physical has stopped.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, shinemine1515 ,

If you want sexual intimacy ( I believe that's what you're asking), KISS ME NOW is the product for you!

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:21 pm

No no i don't want sexual intimacy. I was trying to explain to miss cat that by breakup that is the only thing which has stopped. Otherwise we meet everyday and spend time. So that is why i am doing the reconciliation work with lesser priority than the other 4.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Sorry, shinemine1515 ,

I misunderstood.

My Bad!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:39 am

Hi,

So I am continuing with my honey jar on his family and also doing a hotfoot bottle spell+LM hotfoot spell kit and a freezer on the other girl. Do I need to do separation/breakup as well? I am confused because they are not dating each other. Just occasionally meeting because they families are arranging their marriage.

I know I need to start a return to me spell soon. Do I need reconciliation or return to me?
We talk to each other every day. He stays in the same building as me. So we get to meet everyday as well. We are on good talking terms. He says he is still attached to me but cannot go against his family. I want to hotfoot the other girl and make him return to me as soon as possible.

Also I have found out the girl's address. So planning to sprinkle hotfoot powder near her doorstep in a few days. So she will definitely step on it.

Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Hi shinemine1515,

Your ideas for hotfooting the other girl sound right to me. I would work that angle to get her out of the picture.

As for your target, Return to Me would be appropriate.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Thank you so much everyone for your valuable inputs .
For the other girl, i did a hotfoot spell using LM spell kit,A hotfoot bottle with a dollie and a vinegar jar on them. I also want to sprinkle hotfoot powder near her doorstep. Do i need to charge the powder with her name or something before sprinkling it? Or do i just go sprinkle it directly from the LM packet? I just want to know if there is a specific way to do it.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi shinemine1515,

Whenever I lay a trick like that, I like to state my petition aloud and name my target so that Spirit can hear me. For hot foot, I would lay it down and walk away without looking back. It's a way of "setting it and forgetting it" which always helps the work as you are entrusting the spell to Spirit. You can sprinkle it directly from the packet.

Good luck.

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi thank u Ms Athena! I will keep that in mind.

Ms Cat: you were so right about doing the return to me spell. I didn't realise the importance 3 weeks back.

So here goes my update:

I did hotfoot on the girl plus breakup work between my ex and her. Heard from my ex recently that his parents were complaining to him about the girl's behaviour, although she is basically their choice. So seems like some movement. It's only when his parents decide against the girl, things will be called off between them.

Doing a honey jar on his family. Yet to see results. Did not have any interaction with his family yet to see results. Too early to say anything.

Started a skull candle on my ex to have more clarity, wisdom,courage to speak to his parents and convince them.

Also started skull candles individually on his parents in addition to the honey jar so that they become more open to accepting me.

My ex said that he will let me have a fair shot and make me talk to his mom. If the result is positive then we can think ahead. That's why doing the skulls on him and his parents.

I will be talking to his mom sometime next week.

Now amidst all this came a shocker. All this while it seemed that we were breaking up because of his parents. But yesterday he told me that even if i manage to convince his parents, he isn't very sure whether he wants to be with me now.

I should have done return to me before. His reasons are:
1) its a lot of trouble with me...convincing parents..cultural differences and everything. .causing him a lot of stress
2) just after the break up, i behaved very clingy and insecure, which turned him off.
3) he feels that once a crack appears in a relationship, it is difficult to get back together because he thinks he did wrong to me, he is partly ashamed that he didn't try hard enough, partly turned off by my clinginess, partly wants to escape from all this, and feels that now even if his parents agree, it will be difficult for him to face me and be with me. But he is still okay with me talking to his mom once. And he will still consider if she says yes.

What to do to bring him back? We stay in the same building. So get to meet everyday. Breakup happened 3 weeks back. I hope it isn't too late. He agrees to talk meet and go out occasionally.

Please advise what to do to bring him back on track.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Hello, shinemine1515,

Continue doing what you have been previously advised to do.

Then, take a look at this wonderful page that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

You may also want to consider discussing the problems and see if the 2 of you can negotiate the problems that you have had. See if he would be willing to give it another chance if you promise not to be so: "Clingy".

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:28 pm

I was always interested in occult. So did share a few things with him when we were together. Now he is getting suspicious that i might try spellcraft on him.

He told me not to force anything and keep things natural.
Else probably he will not let it happen if he feels that I tried to tamper with the situation through spells.

I managed the situation saying i am just a novice and not powerful enough to turn this situation around. And how could he think like that about me?!

Anyway to kill his suspicion?

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Anyone has any idea how to deal with this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello, shinemine1515,

Just perform the spells and don't let him see anything.

Or else, pay a rootworker to perform the spells for you. You can find many rootworkers on this page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I am sorry but these are too many questions (which is called: "Hijacking the thread" and this is against the forum rules).

I have even deleted a post where you have a one-line question that is a continuation of this one.

We've given you lots and lots of GREAT advice on what to do and it seems that you haven't done anything except ask more questions.

So, please, either perform the spells or have someone do them for you.

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:35 pm

No that's not how it is.

I am doing a honey jar on his family members.

I have already done a hotfoot on the other girl plus a separation on them.

I did skull candles on his parents to influence them a little and open up to me.

The only thing i am yet to do is a return to me which i will start this friday.

Just wanted to know if there is a way to kill someone's suspicion when you are working on that target.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello, shinemine1515

Please check out this thread for great ideas! post179829.html?hilit=must we invisible#p179829

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Thanks for the tip Miss Aida!

I have kind of started to see some movement. He has asked me out for dinner back to back twice. Although the girl i hotfooted is still in the picture, at least he has started initiating meeting with me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello, shinemine1515 ,

That's wonderful

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:08 pm

Done with all the spells that i was advised to do.

But his parents have now kind of given a confirmation to the other girl's parents for their marriage. An engagement date has not yet been fixed. He is pulling away. Should I just sit and wait for things to manifest?

Or anything i could do to stop the engagement from happening?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello, shinemine1515 ,

Oh, I am so sorry.

Please take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You may want to consider the entire kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

The sooner you start this, the better chances of manifestation

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:12 pm

I did a vinegar jar and moving candle spell. He told me recently that he has been having frequent fights with the girl. So seems like the vinegar jar is working. But maybe not strong enough to break them apart.

Also within 3 days of completing the spells, he told me about the fights he is having with the other girl. Also he was sleep talking the next day. He mumbled something about : everyone will get convinced. ..don't worry. ..everything will be fine in some time..

Don't know whether he meant his parents by 'everyone '..i said everything is fine at my end...but he said no..everything will be fine in some time...dunno what he meant. ..was he just giving me false hopes?

I asked him later what he was talking about..who will get convinced. .what will be fine in sometime....he said i dunno i was sleep talking. ..
Also recently he was about to visit the girl last weekend. ..but since all flights to new York were cancelled that day due to the snow blizzard, he couldn't go see her.

Does anyone think that this is some movement or am i reading too much into all of it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:48 am

Hello, shinemine1515 ,

Well, the fight are OBVIOUSLY movement from your spell! CONGRATS!

I don't know what to make from the sleep-talking.

Sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:57 am

Things not showing too much movement yet but thanks to Miss Michaela for the reading and giving me hope that it can work out if I keep at it.

Thanks to all.. Will keep you all posted!

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi All,

Some update. Gotto know that the girl feels insecure about me and has also told her parents that probably he is marrying because his parents are forcing him to do so.

So now the girls family is also aware of me now. Plus everyone knows that me and him stay in the same building.

But sadly this isn't enough for them to call off the marriage yet. I hope my vinegar jar would do some magic soon.

Can I do something to create differences between the two families? How to put multiple people (2 parties) in a vinegar jar so that the 2 parties fight with each other?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:42 am

Hi shinemine1515,

You can write out a petition paper for each family (naming them individually if you know their names) and put them in a vinegar jar with the usual nasty concoction designed to break up couples. You'd be treating it as a break up jar, so read through that thread here for more ideas on how to construct it. It's been known to work for groups of people as well as individual couples.

Good luck.

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Thanks for the idea Ms Athena!!! So I write out a petition for each family in two different papers?

Ex. V's family sever all ties with P and her family and call off the marriage with P.
Again, P's family sever all ties with V and his family and call off the marriage with V.

Put both petitions in the jar along with black cat hair, black dog hair, 9 rusty coffin nails, 9 needles, 9 pins, sulphur, red cayenne pepper, black mustard and poppy seeds, vinegar.

Burn black candles on T Th S with oils like break up and inflammatory confusion. And then keep shaking and calling curses on them to call off the deal.

Does this sound right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello,shinemine1515 ,

Everything sounds great except your petition paper. It's too wordy.

Try reading this forum thread for other ideas. There's 12 pages of ideas:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html

HRCC Graduate #1631

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:42 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your continued support and guidance!

I am so happy to find out that not only the girl is feeling insecure about the situation, the engagement which was slated to happen in April has now been indefinitely postponed. Also according to Indian almanac, there are no auspicious dates for engagement from May to November. So if the engagement doesn't happen in April it cant happen till December. Which gives me a lot of time to work on them!!!

They did not cancel the marriage yet but its a start I guess. I think the girl's parents are having second thoughts.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”