Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Tabbylove17
HRCC Student
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 pm

I just think that it was a place for the wax to drain, but I would possibly sign up for a divination with someone and see what they say.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 am

I'd say the inside is burning and not the outside because the wick is too small. ALso, the eye sockets are recessed, so it is easier for the wax to burn through and drip out there. It could, however, mean the situation will cause tears.

bluebird2

Unread post by bluebird2 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:03 am

Thanks for the replies which make sense. The candle was a partial success as I did receive contact.

Lulu2

Unread post by Lulu2 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:06 am

I saw it was being discussed in a few threads, but I'm not clear about it.
What is it used for? Is it a positive spell? and how is it done/what do I need? thanksss =) btw I love this forum thank you all for being so helpful <3

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:25 am

Their is no one spell. You can use skull candles for all sorts of things, nice and not so nice. They are great for getting into someones head.
HRCC Student #1559

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Lulu wrote:What is it used for? Is it a positive spell?
HailDiscordia is right; skull candles can be used for many things. It could be used for healing, "getting into someone's head"/influencing thoughts, communication spells, etc.
Lulu wrote:and how is it done/what do I need?
When it comes to candle spells, there are spells u can get from other people, but usually your own creativity comes into play. It comes down to using the proper candle color, oil and other materials for the work being done and what works best for you.

Lulu2

Unread post by Lulu2 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Thank you sooo much guys <3
So if I was to use this for an exboyfriend to get him back and tthink of me often and to realize I'm the only one that has been there for him.how can I use it? Btw we are not talking as of me now since he's mad at me thanks in advanced =)

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:27 pm

I also have a question on how we get into someone's head using this. Eg: Do we say "Edward you love Alice and want to return to her, call her now etc" [sort of command]
OR "Edward loves alice and calls her now" [sort of petition]
OR "Edward you love me, return to me now"

I know skull candles are used to work on a person's mind so it's nice to be clear on what to say so it is conveyed correctly to that person.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 pm

I usually speak to the skull as if it's the target, and start softly on the first couple days. "You're thinking about me, you miss me..." then throw in the commands later on.
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:38 pm

If you want the skull candle spell, that I speak of then message me.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before...I searched for this question but did not come up with an answer. Can anyone tell me what the average burn time is for a LM skull candle?

Thanks,

jag
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:06 pm

7 days...

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Continuous or in sections?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

stainglass

Unread post by stainglass » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Mine have burned as long as 8 hour to 24 hours...

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks everyone for your answers! :)

Stainglass...wow - that's quite a range of time! Thanks for the info!

Cleopatra...actually, I will be burning one continuously and another will be burned in sections over 7 days (they are for two different rituals I will be working on in the future).

jag
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:39 am

I did a skull candle that I had to snuff out when I went to bed and it took nearly 2 weeks for mine.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 pm

does anyone know what color candle to use if i was looking to change someones mind?

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm

What is the mood or tone in which you want it to work? For example, you might use white for pure thoughts or a new beginning or to ask their higher self, red for love, green for a loan, etc.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 pm

A skull candle is used to get in their head and change their mind.

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

I'd like to share what I have learned from couple of professional workers how they prepared the Skull candle.

This is what they did...

- Pick the appropriate color of the candle for your desired outcome. (such as red for love, or just plain white)

- Carve the name of the person on the candle. (I believe it was nine times, vertically)

- Load appropriate herbs mixtures / petitions on a parchment paper (square) with the person's name in the base of the candle. (Poke a hole with screw driver and add them, then seal it with the wax.)

- Put appropriate spiritual stones in their eyes. (small ones that fits in the eyes)

- Stick pins on the top of the head, back of the head, and I believe on the ears as well. (so that the intended target will come to their senses)

- Also another worker asked me to urinate in a small bowl, then added the skull in it.

- Light the candle, speak to it as you are taking to him/her, putting ideas into his/her's head.

Now all of this is what they did, and correct me if I am wrong on certain parts since I am not a professional root worker. I am just sharing what they did so maybe you can incorporate these tricks. I just found these process very interesting. :)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 am

As Ms Cat has pointed out on several occasions: aside from lodestones and pyrite , gemstomes etc are not often used in traditional hoodoo (lodestones are used to attract love or money, pyrite for oney). Herbs such as Allspice Berries (money), Peppercorns (driving away or protection), or Juniper Berries (lust) may also be used in the eye-sockets.

I wouldn't stand the candle in my own urine without understanding that this is a personal concern from me, and I am intending to affect someone else, therefore I would want their personal concerns too, if possible.

I would either write a petition on paper and load it into the candle or place the candle atop it. If you wanted to change someone's mind, dress the candle with Compelling, Domination, Essence of Bend-Over, or Influence Oil. Then burn as normal.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:40 am

what color skull candle can i use if I want to make this person want to come back for good and change his attitude towards me make him nicer and loving towards me. And what if I don't have personal concerns from him what else can i use instead, can i use only oils and sachet powders such as do as i say and commanding oil and return to me and follow me boy,

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 pm

You want a red skull for love or a white skull for a fresh start. I would also burn the skull candle over a honey jar for added effect. If you don't have personal concerns, do you have a photo? Something he wrote on? Use those. You can use oil and sachet powders. I find oils are better for dressing candles, but that's my preference. I would use Follow Me Boy, Come To Me, and I Dominate My Man for the kind of work you have in mind. If you're that way inclined, you could also try working with Saint Martha the Dominator..

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm

how long till i can see results to me talking to the skull. when will i know that it is effecting my target, and that what i am asking of my skull candle is actually getting to my target, i am also burning pink candles on my honey jar at the same time, is it ok to write what you want on the skull and on a petition where i have beside my skull candle during the time i have it lit and when i am talking to it.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Put your petition under the candle, and write the name of your target on the candle.
It's good that you also have a honey jar going.
You won't really 'know' that it's working, but look for signs in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks, and results in 3 months.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:31 am

this is probably a dumb question so here it is, when do you see signs or results when casting a skull spell,. is it as soon as you start talking to it or after it is burned down and finished which will take about a week since i light it and talk to it for 15 mins every night, usually really late at night when i am guaranteed that my target is sleeping, and is ok to light and talk to it, at night if my target is still awake but it's around 11pm

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm

the answer is: it depends, lol each situation is different. I stick with the 3 days for signs, weeks for movement and 3mo for manifestation.. if it happens sooner yay, if later darn but hell it atleast it manifested! try not and stress when it will just keep in mind you know it will. Q for you, you burn the skull candle only 15 a day does that make it hard to light i did one and i sware it had to burn like two hours a sitting to melt. or do you not worry about it all melting just make sure you can light and use it daily?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:40 pm

i'm doing like what i learned on the forum -- 15 mins a night till it burns out. mine has been burning pretty good, hope thats a good sign.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Dont get so hung up in the who, what, when, where, and why things are going to happen. As long as they happen, then that is all that is important right. You truly are overthinking this situation way too much. I mean if you are concerned about when, then you might be asking that for awhile due to overthinking.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 pm

You know, results with skull candles are tricky. Its a matter of what your objective is. The problem lies in the fact that you are controlling their thoughts and projecting your own thoughts into their mind so you wont see the effects unless the person vocalizes them to you.

You can add some deer's tongue leaf to the mouth of the candle to make them to repeat what they are thinking, or just add whatever herbs you rubbed on the entire skull in the mouth so they actually speak their angry thoughts or loving thoughts etc.

Generally, you know its working when the objective itself is completed. Have faith in your work, trust that your message is getting across and it will! :-D
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:09 am

hi all,

I am in somewhat of a dilemma,

I am trying to juggle 2 part-time jobs, which have potential timing conflicts, but not if they are on separate days..one requires me to be there 2 days (M and Th) and one for three days...i want the 'bosses' in the second one to be OK with me coming in on Tu,W,Friday so I can do both and make a halfway decent income.

What can I do?

I was thinking of doing a skull candle with commanding and boss fix oil/powder: if this is appropriate what color should the candle be?

If there is something easier/simpler/better then what should it be?
thanks!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 am

The first thing I think of is when you go talk to him in person, do the name paper in your left shoe trick. Write his full name on a piece of brown paper, rub it with a bit of honey, fold it towards you, put it in under your left foot and tap it while you speak to him and make your request.

Also put some five finger grass in your pocket. It's supposed to make people favor your requests.

I'd actually do a simple honey jar on this and burn candles dressed with commanding and boss fix oil.

But if honey jar is too much work at the moment, at least put his name in a bowl of sugar/honey at home when you know you'll be speaking with him.

If possible, have the dressed skull candle burning at home at the same time, and/or at least wear Commanding Oil and/or Boss Fix Oil. And if you have the powders, then sprinkle them on things he'll touch.
HRCC Graduate #1610

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 am

THx cabriellenil

I have used the name paper thing for the HR interview and it worked ok, atleast they still want to talk to me..i dont know the full name of the other hiring person who gets to decide, just a first name and where she works (office building name)..in the name paper i have been using boss fix and all the good luck stuff: fast luck, attraction etc

i will do the sugar bowl thing also..and the candle trick with commanding and boss fix oil..i already have the honey jar for the 1st manager, can i open it and add a name paper for the 2nd manager.?i have never found a conclusive answer for the honey jar re-opening t: do u know?

thx much!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:40 am

In a work situation where the end goal (they'd accommodate your desired working hours) is the same, I think yes, you can open the jar and put in additional name papers. It's only with love work that I'd start a new jar when the relationship starts to change, if that's necessary.
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Honey jar is great for stuff like this, the only draw back is that its a tad slow as its a gradual process. I'd use controlling and influencing oils on their name papers, anoint my hands with the proper oils to get them to favor my request.

If you really want to seal the deal you could use a skull candle to get them to already have favorable thoughts towards you before the interview or meeting.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Greetings.. I began working the red skull candle on Monday to coincide with the new moon in scorpio. I followed the instructions given to me by a member of this board and added many herbs and oils to the candle before burning. My goal was to get my target to constantly think of me and want to pursue me etc. The target is someone I know and is a good friend of mine.

I didn't have anywhere else on my altar to place the candle so I placed the skull candle on the honey jar that i've been working since MArch.. I lit the candle today, day three, and the flame was enormous so much so that the skull portion of the candle was almost completely gone within 15 minutes. I saw that it was burning so fast... so I attempted to extinhuish the candle using my candle snuffer. No matter what I did it would not go out.. for 10 minutes i tried the snuffer, then I tried a pan. then I tried a coaster . finally I just turned the candle snuffer around and used the handle portion to "stomp" the flame out. The spell I am working is for seven days. But I've never used a candle where the flame would not go out. WOuld this be a good sign (i hope) that my target is feeling the effects?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Ehh, it depends on a lot of things. You'd be best served to get a full reading done by someone at the AIRR. Also the next time you have to snuff a candle out, try the old fashion way, lick your fingers and pinch it out.
HRCC Student #1559

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks for the response. . . but the flame was at least 5 inches high no exaggeration. I think I would have burned my fingers in the process ..lol

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 pm

sunseer88
Ah, yeah pinching it out might have been an issue then,lol. In general, a fast burn like that is a sign of fast, but often impermanent results.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:51 pm

I agree that a reading is certainly called for. In general with skull candles though a quick burn like that isn't a bad thing necessarily. The first two nights usually are slow burns and this is a sign of the spell worming its way through all the resitance and mental blockage, but after that you should start seeing steady improvement. In your case such a burn might indicate that you've set fire to their thoughts ;-). You definately still want to get a reading, but that's just a basic observation from what i've seen from skull candles in the past.

P.S. could you PM me the candle spell that was prescribed to you? I'm fond of collecting such tricks and would like to look over what you used. Thank you in advance.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:51 am

sunseer88 wrote:Greetings.. I began working the red skull candle on Monday to coincide with the new moon in scorpio. I followed the instructions given to me by a member of this board and added many herbs and oils to the candle before burning.
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but you should also bear it mind that the high flame could be due to the "overloading" of the candle with herbs and oils, as you stated in your original post.

Oils definitely cause a faster burn, while big pieces of herb can easily catch fire and not put out easily.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 am

I agree with hiihpriestess. That's the first thing that popped in my mind when you said that the flame took off like that. However don't tlet that dampin your spirit.

I hope it works for you, will you send the link to my PM too?

Thank you.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

laughingmama

Unread post by laughingmama » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Hello,
I have a debt collector trying to sue me and I need to put some attention in the issue asap because my court date is in 4 days...I have a green skull candle can I use this to separate the debt collector from my money or influence the judge? I want the case to be dismissed permanently. I do have some legal advice - so I am taking action on the mundane level.
Any advice is appreciated...
Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:48 am

Well, I would do a honey jar for you and the judge to start, to sweeten him/her to you using Court Case oil. If you know the name of the person who will be presenting the case against you, you could put them in a vinegar jar with the judge to sour their relationship. You could use Confusion or Inflammatory Confusion oils, powders, etc in the vinegar jar. You could try making a dolly of the prosecutor and filling it with herbs that will confuse and stop up their mouth to make it more difficult for them to present their case.

But since you only have 4 days - which is very little time for a working to manifest itself - you could try petitioning St. Expedite for a quick and favorable end to the case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 am

I recently ran into an old boyfriend..we started talking & quickly fell for each other.

I did a few candle spells to help things along & they went amazingly well. He was going through a divorce which will be finalized on the 14th of this month. He asked me to move in with him, told me he was in love with me, begged to come out to visit me (lives in another state), told me I was the best thing in his life & was way better than his wife had ever been...(we knew each other since we were 13 & he was NEVER like this before). He continuously sent me texts telling me how everything made him think about us & he couldn't wait for us to be together & that he thought we were "meant to be".

He came out this past weekend for my birthday & immediately I realized things were VERY different. he was distant & depressed. We had moments where he would be affectionate with me & call me sweetie, the next he would be telling me that he was hung up still on his wife & might want to try to fix things with her.

His soon to be ex wife plays a lot of games with his head & wanted him to completely change. she's aware of my presence in his life now so I'm not sure if he COULD even work through that. He had been telling me weeks before he was relieved & so excited for the divorce to be final so we could be together. He promised to come out in another 3 weeks & had requested off of work, but after how the weekend went, I don't think he plans on doing so anymore & he may even use that time to go try to see her.

I didn't realize how "heady" he is. Should I be doing a skull candle? if so, which color? I really wouldn't mind for us to be married ourselves. I think he planned on asking me this past weekend, but things changed so quickly..

I need any spell suggestions for keeping her away, not sending letters to him anymore, no calls ect.

I need him to stop thinking about her & start thinking of me again. I want him to keep his promise of coming out in 3 weeks & of us moving in together. I would like him to think of marriage with me...

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:36 am

I'd recommend you use a red skull candle. Dress the skull candle with Influence, Return To Me, Follow Me Boy, and Marriage oils.

Start a vinegar jar or a break-up spell kit or a break up bottle spell on their relationship or use the break-up spell posted here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 am

Thank you..additionally, is there something to make her stop contacting him?
Could I influence him not to think of her on the skull candle? (i.e. Do not think about...?) and could I use a black skull candle to get into her mind to make her say/do things that would not make him want to be with her anymore?

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 am

I would get a reading first on this relationship, to see if its really good for you. Getting involved with men who are not sure of themselves PLUS another woman on the sidelines is too much work and not enough in it for you.

Get a reading and then plan out your magic. seriously. been through it myself..i did not listen, and wasted 2 years of my life and a lot of money!

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 am

Thank you..I will do, but I do want to do a couple spells as well as I am still learning hoodoo & do like the practice.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 am

Getting involved with men who are not sure of themselves PLUS another woman on the sidelines is too much work and not enough in it for you.
Get a reading and then plan out your magic. seriously. been through it myself..i did not listen, and wasted 2 years of my life and a lot of money!
men who are not sure of themselves. is every woman's worst nightmare... they will never arrive at a concrete decision... these men would want what another person wants...... they cannot think for themselvs............

I agree with ZEE, I wasted alot of time, too... .. I would rather start the new year off by planning to attract new love..... I would do a cleansing and clarity first (cut and clear from the ex), be sure on the kind of guy or love i want to attract and then order some love products /kit from LM.... THERE ARE MANY FISHES IN THE OCEAN.... for all you know, if he sees you with a competion, he will come back to you....

all the best........

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

I appreciate the advice, but I know how I feel. I am stubborn & wish to perform a couple spells. I know enough not to let something go on for too long & will get a reading then. The whole point in hoodoo for me is to try to better my situation how I see fit, if it does not work in a bit I will give up. Each person's situation is different. I have known this person a long time & I know how he is. My desire is to find out what spells I can possibly do for my situation...otherwise I will have to "wing it" on my own, but there are a lot of knowledgeable people here & I would like to hear about their spell advice. Thank you. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:20 pm

You should get a reading. She may be working something on him. Even if she isn't a spell caster some people have a natural ability to play with people's minds and emotions. I've seen people who don't know the first thing about the occult mesmerize people, convince them to do the most inane things... If she is not a spellworker, great, if she is you need to know.

Mother mystic's suggestions are great. Work a few break up conjures. A vinegar jar to sour their relationship and get them to break things off. Work it daily for a week or so to get it working. Shake and curse, and light candles on it every Tuesday and Saturdays. Once you've gotten the proper break up, freeze her out of his life with a freezer box spell. This will freeze any communication between the two as well. Work this with Come to Me and Return to me Conjures. A red skull candle anointed with Return to Me, Fires of Love, and Follow Me Boy using herbs like Cardamon, Catnip, Queen Elizabeth Root, Ginger, Lovage, or a similar assortment of herbs should help you set his mind afire with thoughts of you. I wouldn't mention his wife's name in the red skull candle. Keep the two works separate. The vinegar and hotfoot would work on the breaking up part and the Red Skull Candle will be aimed at making him return. Write the thoughts you seek on his skull.

Back up your work by having LM set some lights for you. Also consider using a Reversal Candle to get her mind games shot back in her face. If you time your spells right, you'll do fine.

Since he's easily influences and the relationship is already on the brink then this may do the trick. If this doesn't produce movment, get another reading to get some suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Green skull wouldnt be the best choice in this case. I agree with Devi you need to make this happen quicker. So you need to make something happen quick. So I would advice that you either do what Devi said or contact someone that has these materials to help you out.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

gingerly88 wrote:Thank you..additionally, is there something to make her stop contacting him?
Could I influence him not to think of her on the skull candle? (i.e. Do not think about...?) and could I use a black skull candle to get into her mind to make her say/do things that would not make him want to be with her anymore?
The best thing to do is find her another man to occupy her time. This is by far the most effective way to get rid of a rival. This is one of the moving candle spells. You can actually do a search on it, because it has been discussed at length in the break-up section.

Always good to do a search first.

Mary

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm

This is exactly what I was looking for..it's always such a great help to hear from others more versed than I while I'm still learning. I appreciate the help.

Also wondering if I can add a couple herbs to help him dream of me in the skull candle and if so which are good for dreaming? I know I initially influenced his dreams earlier on but I didn't use any herbs and I know with him, it makes a big difference. I would feel more comfortable knowing I was using the proper herbs to back up my intentions.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:16 pm

If you want to influence his dreams, do the red skull when you know he is sleeping.

Actually, the best work on targets is done when they are sleeping. Any of the love herbs will work, but herbs make the skull burn faster. Add a few drops of Psychic Vision Oil to your love oils for this specific kind of work.

Mary

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 am

That sounds great Mary. Thank you. 2 more questions as I have done a skull candle on someone else a few months back, they burn kind of odd & leave a big amount of wax. Are they completely done when they burn out even leaving the bigger "shell" of wax or do I need to do anything more to them to cause them to be "finished" ?
And I live in an apartment so I don't technically have a yard. Would burying on the grounds near there still be ok or should I find somewhere else to bury the remains?

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 am

Hi gingerly,

sorry about my uncalled for 'advice'. I did not mean it to come come across that way...I guess my own life experiences have made me overly cautious in going out on a limb as far as relationships are concerned. You are getting very good advice on this thread, and I would like to add my own good wishes for your root work.

I have also had good results with skull candles and would highly recommend them, but mine have been in the work related arena. I used boss fix/fast luck/steady work on a white candle to influence things at work, and I was happy with the result.The moving candle spell described by Mary sounds intriguing... I will look into it myself.

Good luck with your rootwork...and my apologies again.
Z

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 am

z~
There are no need for apologies..I wanted advice & you gave what you felt best. There is nothing wrong with that. I just would like to try a couple spells as well. Take care & thanks :)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 am

gingerly88 wrote:That sounds great Mary. Thank you. 2 more questions as I have done a skull candle on someone else a few months back, they burn kind of odd & leave a big amount of wax. Are they completely done when they burn out even leaving the bigger "shell" of wax or do I need to do anything more to them to cause them to be "finished" ?
And I live in an apartment so I don't technically have a yard. Would burying on the grounds near there still be ok or should I find somewhere else to bury the remains?
With a skull, there will be wax left over. You can bury the left over wax on your grounds, or buy a plant and bury it in that. You need to "finish"your work with a burial.

Mary

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”