Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:08 am

Hello, Geenah ,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new but we ask that you PLEASE do not start new topics.

Although break up is not black magic, yes, you can still employ this spell.

But I personally prefer the spells here (breaking them up while bringing your target to you): www.luckymojo.coom/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mazemoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mazemoon » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Hello I am new to this forum,

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago and it honestly was a very weird break up. She told me she didn't want to choose between me and her family and that was never anything I intended. She said her parents didn't like me because my ethnicity and never wanted to meet me. While together we never argued or fought, it was always just good times. I was thinking of working this spell http://ravenconjure.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... l.html?m=1 in fact I'm waiting for the supplies to come in the mail. Am I going about this the right way? I want her to contact me and for me to truly try to win her back and just want a serious conversation with her to let her know that the small things that weren't perfect between us that I would work on. I just want a second chance. Please let me know if what I'm doing has a chance of working or what else I could do.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, Mazemoon ,

This looks like an excellent spell.

I would also put her family in a honey jar with you to sweeten them to you. You absolutely MUST work on them also

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And PLEASE keep us posted once you have completed this spell!

HRCC Graduate #1631

MayKo1
Newly Registered

Unread post by MayKo1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello, I'm new to this and I need advice

My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago (almost two) and I really want him back... we broke up because I cheated and told him about it :oops: . We were in a long distance relationship (Illinois and Florida) and met once and it was... very eventful but amazing towards the end and it was only a day. We weren't together very long either, about three-four months but we already said "I love you" and it might have been my most meaningful relationship, I think... anyway he texted me one night telling me that he might still love me and he thinks and dreams about me a lot, and what I really wanted to know is, what would be the best spell to use to get him back with me? Or, could I just buy reconciliation/return to me oil (or sachet powder) and use it on myself while thinking about him? Or maybe buy candles and dress them with the oils and burn them over a few days? I would do the dressed letter but he never told me his address and I would feel weird if I asked at this point... I don't exactly have tons of money right now, but I would have enough for a few candles and oils but not much :( . Even if the spell(s) do work and we get back together, but it doesn't last, I would be happy just getting to have a bit more time being with him.

I've never had this type of reaction to a break up before, I've broken up with guys and I've been broken up with and I usually get over it fairly quickly or immediately but this was different and so was the relationship. It was my shortest relationship, my first adult relationship, maybe my most "intense" relationship (he was my first for a lot of.... sexual things... except one thing, his visit wasn't long enough). This break up is actually what got me interested in magick well... more interested to actually pursue my interests, but I haven't been able to do any spells because I'm so inexperienced and I don't know what I'd need or what I would need to do.

My long distance bf (we met once, together 3-4 months) broke up with me because I cheated and told him, but texted me one night saying he still has some kind of love feeling for me and thinks/dreams about me a lot. What spells should I do (with not a lot of money) to help push away any bad feelings and get him back to me? I've never had such strong feelings in any past relationships and I'd just really like a second chance to prove my love and show that it really was a mistake.

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Please Help,

My bf and I broke up 2 moths ago, still we lived together different rooms.
After valentines, he used my card to spend on his new BF, i asked him to leave.

He has got nasty now and today he is threatening legal action.His friends are terrible.

Please help, what do I do urgently????

Manny

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello, FeelingUseless,

Welcome to the forum.

First of all what you are known by will bounce back to you. Your screen name is not helping you and I wish you would change it to something uplifting. That way, your energies are uplifted when others read your posts (with a positive screen name) and then send that positive energy back to you. It is Spiritually healthy for you to do this.

Anyway, I am so sorry that this has happened.

Your best course of action is a spell kit with step-by-step instructions. The spell kits (in my opinion) are the VERY best (especially for a beginner). There's no way that you can "mess up" unless you purposely do so ( and I doubt that you would do that! LOL)

Here's the kit that's perfect for you:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, mperei02,

What is it that you want to do? You are under the reconciliation thread. So, do you want him back?

If not, please post under the legal subforum.

Either way, I need to know what it I that you want help with

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Dear Aida,

Thank you for responding, I want him back. But the people he hangs out with are horrible.

I have honey Jar for him and freezer spell for them. Today is full Moon, what else can I do?

I have reconciliation candle at the church lit...

Thank you

Manny

MayKo1
Newly Registered

Unread post by MayKo1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:49 pm

Thank you for the quick reply Miss Aida

The "TL;DR" was just "Too Long; Didn't Read" (I had to look it up a few times when I first saw it haha) it was just to sum up everything I said incase someone didn't want to read it all. I would really love to order the kit, but I currently don't have that much money... is there anything else I could possibly do to help with reconciling and returning my ex to me? I might possibly have money for some of the things in the kit, but I wouldn't know exactly what to do with them to help me.

Reason: double post

MayKo1
Newly Registered

Unread post by MayKo1 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:40 am

Thank you for responding so quickly, Miss Aida! (I thought I responded last night but... I guess not? Idk)

I took your advice and changed my name to something more normal and not depressing haha, I didn't exactly know what to make it, so I went with something I've sort of used before.

I would love to buy the reconciliation kit, but I don't really have that much money right now :( I might have enough for candles and oil/powder/herbs and maybe a few other things, (since the prices of individual things are so affordable but I really don't have enough for the kit as a whole. If I were to get the individual things though, I wouldn't exactly know what to do with them (spell wise, of course, to help with my situation) any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to help me with my situation :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Hello, mperei02 ,

I have edited your post as we do not help with products purchased elsewhere and we are here to help Lucky Mojo clients with their products.

You should start performing Cast off Evil Spells. This should be your priority. Otherwise, this may become a vicious cycle.

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Then, work on Return to Me www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

But you have got to get rid of your biggest obstacle. And this is why I highly recommend the Cast Off Evil FIRST.

Your other post reflects that you had accidentally used hotfoot on him. So, this is what is causing some of the turmoil here.

But, to demand that he leaves and then want him back is not constructive. Your behaviors must complement your magic and visa-versa.

Also, I am worried about you. This is so much stress for you. PLEASE take care of yourself first and foremost
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Hello, MayKo1!

A much much MUCH better screen name! Love it!

OK, take a look at these 2 pages for other ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

and

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Maybe there's something that compliments your budget

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Dear Aida,

I have lit a prayer candle with Independent Church...

Thank you

Blessings

Manny

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:38 am

Thank You Aida

I mean cast off even vigil candle...i am ordering the kit and also return to me oil... i am not in touch with my ex what do i do to put oil on him ? do you deliver to Australia?

Thank you

M

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Hello, mperei02 ,

You don't have to put the oil on him.

Just follow the spell kit instructions. You'll be fine

Yes, Lucky Mojo (I am NOT the owner) ships to Australia.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:10 am

Dear Aida,

I am going to order the two spells you discussed above( just got my pay).

I want him to breakup with his current, whats the spell i need and when do i do it...after casting evil / or after return to me?

Also I started a honey jar on full moon last week....after that he send me sms and apologised on saturday...wants to see me, but has a new partner. whom he is flaunting on facebook...grrrrr

Whats best way...

Cheers and thank you Aida.

Manny

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:57 am

Hello, mperei02,

After the CAST OFF EVIL, you would want the break up.

Take a look at the spell on the mid-lower right hand side of this page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

This is the perfect spell

I am so happy that he apologized. CONGRATULATIONS on your Honey Jar work!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mavsgirl41

Unread post by mavsgirl41 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:54 am

Hi everyone,
Here's my situation, I was in a long distance relationship with K over 5 years, and were engaged for 1 year;he is from the Netherlands and Im frim Tx, U.S. Everything seemed to be going great, our communication had improved quite a lot after I went to be with him for Christmas vacations in '13-Jan 10, 2014. During my visit he proposed before I had to come back home. He got a promotion at worked and notice him getting distant and he said he would change because he didn't want to lose me. Well one day he just decided to break up and completely ignored me. Since then he had talked to me a bit and told me he was still in love with me. This past Christmas he would talk to me nonstop and it felt like we were still together then it went back to barely talking.

What could I do to bring him back?

I've already had a reading from a member of the AIRR and said we could be together just not like it used to be. I've been working on a reconciliation honey jar and burn a pink candle every MWF. I've sent a dressed letter with love me, come to me, and follow me boy powders. And I also have done a come to me, which I carry the pink mojo bag with me daily.

Oh last thing. I have a very strong feeling that one of his friends has been trying to break us apart. They wouldn't talk for a long while when K and I were together and now they are close. K was the only one in a serious relationship when I met his friends, and he is so different when he is with his friends. He'll carry a conversation when he isn't around them to the other extreme of ignoring my messages when he is with his friends.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, mavsgirl41 ,

What a very devastating thing to do to you. I feel your hurt and I am so sorry.

First, freeze those idiots out of his life:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... it=freezer

Then, continue your spells as you have been doing. But I would add other spells also.

Here is an entire page of love spells that Miss cat wrote for you to choose from: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

See what appeals to you .

Please keep us posted.

HRCC Graduate #1631

mavsgirl41

Unread post by mavsgirl41 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:08 am

Thank you for respond Ms. Aida, I will definitely take your advice and get started with the freezer spell then add the Black Cat Spell Kit.

Should I continue with the pink candles on the honey jar or should I switch to red?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello, mavsgirl41 ,

It depends on your mindset.

If you have a better chance of getting him back to you for sex, then use the red for passion.

Otherwise, use the pink for the romance.

I tell my clients to use lust first because then we can collect all kinds of personal belongings from them for our dolls, honey jars, and other spells.

But, that is up to you

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Marvyvans
Newly Registered

Unread post by Marvyvans » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:32 pm

I have been on-again/off-again with a guy for the last 6 years. He had been seeing another woman before we met and we got together when they broke up. Over the 6 years, she would decide she wanted him back and he would return to her…until they had another fight, then he would return to me. I finally did a break up spell with the help of St. Martha. This worked and the two of them broke up for good (she is with someone else now). The problem is, he came back to me but he is also seeing other women. I am fed up with being used like this. I want him to stop looking for other women and stay with me once and for all.

I was thinking of doing an Intranquility spell because, (1) I'm tired of being hurt by him and I think he needs to feel a little pain too (I know I'm being spiteful but I can't help it) and (2) I like that the spell says that no other woman will want him (again I want him to know how I feel every time he decides he doesn't want me). I know this is a harsh spell so if someone has another idea, I am open to suggestions.

I have a question about the Intranquility spell. I spent a couple of hours looking through the forum and could not find an answer so I am sorry if this has already been answered, I missed it. The Lucky Mojo page on this spell does not say what day this spell should be worked. Does it matter what day I begin? I saw on another website that it has to begin on a Friday during a waning moon but, as far as I'm concerned, Lucky Mojo is the gospel when it comes to spells so I hope someone here can help me.

Another question…If the Intranquility spell is supposed to be done on a Friday, is it done only on Fridays or does it begin on Friday and continue in the following days?

I plan to cleanse myself after doing this spell by cleansing with hyssop and reciting the 51st Psalm. Does this sound good? Would I do this each time I work the spell or the final time I work it?

Once the Intranquility spell has worked and he returns to me, I was thinking I could begin working on making our relationship better with a honey jar, and candle spells with Come to Me, Follow Me, Kiss Me Now, Stay With Me, Fiery Love oils.

Thank you in advance for advise or suggestions that anyone may be able to give me. I really appreciate it!

Thank you St. Martha for your help, you are truly wonderful!
Thank you Lord for all your blessings!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you Archangel Raphael!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:50 am

Hello Marvyvans,

It sounds like you have done your homework on this kind of work and if you feel it is what you want to do then do it. If you are unsure at all I recommend having a reading done to see if the work is appropriate and will be successful. We recommend AIRR for getting readings (www.readersandrootworkers.org) or if yo have the skill and the objectivity you could do a reading for yourself.

For the timing of the spell Friday seems a fairly reasonable day to me. It is a day associated with love and you are doing love work. I assume you are working the spell off of the Intranquil Spirit information page. I would recommend doing to daily verses weekly but this is ultimately up to you and can be worked either way.

A bath of hyssop and the 51st psalm are perfect for cleaning yourself off. how often again is up to you but I personally recommend doing it each time you work that spell.

The products you are mentioning in terms or of following up after the intranquil spirit sounds effective to me. Particularly the Stay With ME, Kiss Me Now, Fiery Love products. Come To Me products may not be as necessary since hopefully the intranquil spirit will have brought him back but I don't suppose it would hurt. I personally also recommend Healing products as the Intranquil spirit can leave some spiritual and emotional scarring.

Peace~

Nathen

Princess75
Newly Registered

Unread post by Princess75 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:56 am

Hi

I broke up with boyfriend a year ago, but still I really love him and want to be with him. We don't communicate at all. We also had argument after the break up and said harsh thing each other. I want a spell that make him to think about me and then comes forwards, also want his heart to melt and forgive. Please do help me I really want him back.

Thank you

Marvyvans
Newly Registered

Unread post by Marvyvans » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Hello Nathan,

Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I have had 2 readings done by 2 different people and both said that he will return to me, although I did not ask if it would be permanent. It probably wouldn't hurt to have another reading done. I think I will start this spell next Friday so that will give me almost a week to think about it some more to be sure it is exactly what I want. Thank you again!
Thank you Lord for all your blessings!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you Archangel Raphael!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello, Princess75 ,

Welcome to the forum

Please read the posts on this thread for spell ideas.

Also, here's an array of spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

HRCC Graduate #1631

everlastinglove

Unread post by everlastinglove » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:34 pm

i cheated on the guy i was with. i confessed to him and he said he said he likes me as a person but we are on a different page. hes in his 30s and im a teenager btw.

i cant stop thinking about him and if i could go back i would have never cheated.. i am truly remorseful.

then i told him I was pregnant with his child and he got mad because he knew i was lying.. he told me trying to trap him wasn't gonna work.. and that he is in a new relationship and to leave him alone.. i knew he was lying because a psychic said he wasn't in a relationship..

anyways i did a sugar jar spell to sweeten him and put it in my room.. when i wasn't home my mom threw it away because she called it satanic..

1) so i went ahead and took a red candle and dressed it with vanilla extract and put his picture underneath and said a chant i got online.. do you think it will work?

2) i will be doing random things everyday like eating or watching tv, driving, at my job and randomly think about him.. the psychic also said that i am on his mind and he thinks about returning but is taking a break.. is that why i cant stop thinking about him?

3) can i get him back?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Dear everlastinglove,

1) No. You cheated, you lied, and he is done. You think magic will revive his dead love, but it can't. Next time don't cheat and don't lie. Don't commit adultery. Don't fake a pregnancy. Work with clean hands.

2) No. It's too late, he's gone.

3) No. Take this as a lesson well-learned and move on.

"You Cheated You Lied" by the Shields:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMmNDU1Mrig

"He's Gone" by the Chantels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZ6buR8VfU
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

everlastinglove

Unread post by everlastinglove » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm

@catherineyronwode

Wow. What can i do to bring him back? Can i bind him? Im willing to pay money

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, everlastinglove ,

I am sorry but Miss cat said that it won't work. She's the expert.

You can try an AIRR member if this answer is not what you want to read. But, the reading most likely will show the same thing

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, everlastinglove,

Money -- you can throw it away on readers or spell-casters. True love -- money can't buy it.

The man said he is done, and for good reason. You did more than cheat on him sexually -- you actually lied and told him you were pregnant!

No sane man will stand for that. You are young. You didn't know better. You crossed a line there and you lost -- and there's a lesson to be learned:

Cheating can be forgiven -- and sometimes is -- but faking a pregnancy? No, that is not easy to forgive, and almost never is forgiven.

Faking a pregnancy displays a kind of unsoundness of personality, really. A lie that deep and far-reaching is a sign of mental stress so great that few men will stay with a woman who does that.

Imagine a man telling you that he is very sick and will need surgery so that you will come back and then you find out, by asking his doctor, that he just made it up! You would, rightfully, never trust him again. But this is WORSE -- being pregnant implies that your man will have to commit to 18 YEARS of childcare! That's a lot deeper than sitting with a guy through surgery.

Basically, faking a pregnancy to trap a man is not romantic, it's not effective, and it is not a sign of love. It's bad, very bad, and it has spoiled your chances with this man.

Breathe.

Then, please, bathe with Hyssop, and recite the 51st Psalm for forgiveness of sins.

And, for your own sake, READ THIS:

http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/hot- ... cy-11.html
catherine yronwode

Kelsh2o

Unread post by Kelsh2o » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:48 am

Hello!

I'm wondering if a reconciliation spell is the right way for me to go to draw the father of my children back to me.

Long story short we had a one night stand, he wanted to pursue something and I decided to get back with my ex boyfriend instead. Anyways I ended up pregnant and had a set of twins that seems to appear in every reading I get. Whether I tell the reader about them or not.

My question is if reconciliation work is necessary for him to want to be with me again or if I should do a concentrated love drawing spell on him instead because of our lack of a previous relationship. We still talk relatively frequently via Skype and whatnot (He's stationed in a different country than me right now)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:45 am

Hello Kelsh2o,

I do not think you need Reconciliation so much because it does not sound like you had any kind of falling out or argument. I would recommend working with Love Drawing as you mentioned and mixing that with Return To Me products. (http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html).

Peace~

Nathen

angiksng
Newly Registered

Unread post by angiksng » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi I have been doing some reconciliation work on a man who is very strong willed. I have had varying degrees of success but not much. What can we do when working with people with such strong will? I have done candle work, honey jar so far. I am thinking of doing a poppet but I read someplace that other spirits could attach it self to the poppet of him. I have no experience in magick at all. This is my first time exploring this type of work so I am not sure if I am doing things right at all. Any advice would be helpful. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, angiksng

Other spirits won't get it the doll if you name and baptize it.

Have you looked at this page? www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

And what about this page? www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Honey jars are slow to work. I like to perform thee with other spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:14 pm

I was wondering if someone could help me word my intent for a petition paper for a vinegar jar I am starting tomorrow. Hope this is the right place to ask!

The vinegar jar is not intended to harm a person, but rather crush/diminish obstacles that are standing in the way of my love interest and me (not a person).

My friend suggested I put in mustard, chile, vinegar, and a "paper person" with the words "my enemy" written on it. I want to include a petition that will express or help me cross the obstacles standing in the way.

I'm not sure if writing out something like "erase doubts, obstacles, etc. between Person and Catlady709" and cross it at 90 degrees with something like "love and compassion" would be ideal for a vinegar jar.. Can anyone offer a suggestion? Should I omit the petition and stick only to the "paper person" my friend suggested?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello, Catlady409,

An ammonia jar would be much better for your intent!

Here's a perfect spell for you: vwww.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo-ammonia

And here's all the "talk" about it!

ammonia-jar-spells-questions-and-answers-t3050.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I have read the article before and will definitely consider it if my vinegar jar doesn't yield the results I'm looking for. I ended up just going with how I was instructed and only included the "paper person" and started burning a black skull candle atop. Will report back...

chenr56
Newly Registered

Unread post by chenr56 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:44 am

Hello there, So here's the story. I new this site. Im desperate!

My relationship with my ex was on and off. When hes happy and in love he makes me feel like a princess! I can't bear the thought of losing him forever. He was my first everything and treated me like a queen in every way possible. I have trust issues in the way that it takes me a while to open up to people and hes literally the only person I've ever opened up to about everything. I'm crying while typing this out. I just feel that we are meant to be. Our love just felt so magical sometimes.

My ex broke up with me two weeks ago. We have been fighting for a few weeks because he has been stressed out about money issues. We've been on and off for a while. The last time he broke up with me was 7 months ago.

Last friday I completed an open your heart spell and he texted me immediately. We talked and he said he was on the fence but last night when we texted again he said that hes not willing to get together with me. Usually every time we would break up he would come back to me and I would agree to it or I would talk to him and we both get back together. This time felt different. He is now dating. Before he never did that.

We broke up plenty of times before but this time feels different. Like I actually may never see him again and I can't bear that! I can't lose him. He means the world to me Im so scared!! I can't lose him. I love him too much!! That's the problem with me when I let people in I can't let go!!

The last time he broke up with me I casted two love spells on him ... one to love me and another to make him think about me constantly. It worked and within 15 days we were together again. The effect was almost immediate! He begged for another chance and said everything I ever wanted to hear!! We were so happy up until a few weeks ago.

Last time I did the love spells I was absolutely shocked by how quickly it worked but this time hes acting different. I feel like he might be gone for good and that thought is making me go crazy. I did a "open his heart to me spell" last Friday and he texted me immediately after the spell was done. We talked for a few days and he said that he missed me a lot but don't think things will work out. Then he said he was on the fence. I left him alone for a while for fear of changing his mind. When we texted last night he said it was over for good and I haven't stop crying since.

I'm thinking about casting the spells again and maybe a binding spell so he would never leave me again. I have faith in love spells because usually the results were immediate or he would contact me right away but this time feels so different. I'm actually worried that it might not work.

My questions

So it may not be clear but I'm asking for advice on whether or not you guys think it will work and if I

1) I'm going to complete the same spell to get him back. Do you think it will work again?

2) Should I possibly do a binding spell so he would stop leaving, in addition to these spells?

2) Is this too much? Am I casting too many spells?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:09 pm

I am sorry, chenr56, but we do no do readings here.

1) Personally, i think you are clinging to a dead relationship, but if you fel otherwise, and you understand that i am not reading for you, thengo ahead and do the spells yu want to do.

2) You can't do an effective binding spell on someone who is not with you. Only do a binding spell if he returns to you.

3) Your desperate mental stress is probably more of a prblem than the number of spells you are attempting to do.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Well.... He reached out to me today. We haven't spoken or had any contact in three weeks. It wasn't quite the conversation I was hoping for but I'm reminding myself I just started the vinegar jar to remove obstacles between us, and have to interrupt the 7 day candle I am lighting for our relationship at the moment... :/

Fashionismypriority

Unread post by Fashionismypriority » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi. Desperately need love help.

I've been with a man Joe for 2 years but it started as an open relationship because I was getting over someone else and we met when he was with two girls but it was nothing serious with them. So me and one of the girls became friends for about a month and hung out with him but then he wanted to start hanging out with me alone which I agreed to because I didn't think I would develop Felix I just thought it would be a distraction. However unfortunately I did develop feelings very strong feelings and thus, this is why I became an open relationship because it was not my place for me to tell him to get rid of these girls he was already with before I met him.

So it stayed this open relationship for a while and I made the decision to stay because I'd rather be with him than not at all. He has a really kind heartedness helped me with a lot and has even got me so many jobs but when he's rude he can be very rude but I know he doesn't mean what he says half the time. We get along so well the only thing we ever fight about is one of the girls who he's with. They are now both out of the picture completely.

Him and I were fine I was over which I would do three times a week sleep over and we would go to dinner here and there, and we were fine then he goes away on vacation which is fine and he comes back and I find out that he went with an ex-girlfriend on this vacation and that he no longer wants to see me or have sex with me because he knows about my strong strong feelings and he thinks it's making everything too complicated but he's known about these feelings for a while now so I don't get why that makes anything any different.

He said we can be friends and talk maybe even go out to lunch but he does not want to have sex with me anymore because he just dropped on me that he has been seeing the new girl for two months.

Yours always told me you would never be him and I because he doesn't have those feelings for me and that he doesn't love me but I always tell him I say you don't have feelings you cheated on the only person you ever loved years ago

So much drama has always surrounded his and my relationship so how does he know that he doesn't have feelings for me because we've always had those two girls around.

I said it's not fair that you won't give us a chance starting from a clean slate without these girls in the picture. And he just claims that he doesn't want to date me and claims to care about me but cares about me like a friend. He claims his whole time it was just sex which is bullshit because just sec is when u have sex and send the person home. You don't text them everyday and let them sleep over three times a week and take them to dinner here and there like he used to do.

I truly don't believe this. Call me naive but everyone I ask says he has feelings for me and that he just won't admit it. My psychic said spring will get better but I feel I need a extra positive push.

Should I purchase a spell out or pay you to do one for me?

Thank you so much and sorry for the long story but wanted to make sure you knew the whole story so that you would know what spell kit would best fit the situation.

Please let me know I'm very distraught and desperate.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello, Fashionismypriority,

I would perform a break up spell kit on those 2

And a reconciliation spell kit for you and him

www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

I hope this helps and wishing you the very best with this situation
HRCC Graduate #1631

Fashionismypriority

Unread post by Fashionismypriority » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:59 am

Thank you! I don't know the new girl he's seeing though I don't know her name does that matter for the breakup spell? I know you usually have to know at least a name.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello, Fashionismypriority ,

This person can be referred to as: "Love rival"

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Fashionismypriority

Unread post by Fashionismypriority » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Thank you!

MissMyPrince

Unread post by MissMyPrince » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:47 am

I need advice!

The man I am working with will be my ex boyfriend within the next week. We broke up

Since the breakup, he says he just wants to be alone in the sense of not answering to anyone. He met a girl that is only a friend so far, but I'm not dumb. I put together a bottle of hotfoot powder and straight pins. I added her name and that she is to stop all communication with my ex and to never look back. I'm supposed to throw it into a river flowing away. I haven't done it yet, but I wanted to drive away from the city to do so.

In my opinion, he thinks the grass is greener elsewhere.

I don't think this girl will be an issue once i complete the banishing. I only know her first name, but i found her hair at his house for the bottle.

Anyway, I want him back

I have a honey jar started yesterday.

I also have a doll baby made of his dirty sock. I prayed over it and named it, but I'm not certain it's working. Ive been talking to it for about 3 weeks and he's wrapped in dirty undies. He doesnt have any herbs inside, just some personal things like fluids.

I had stolen some dirty underwear (a long time ago) and now tied it in knots. It's actually tied AROUND my dirty panties, herbs, our various personal concerns, and a petition. I can't bury it because I don't live there

I have to go to his house to get some of my things Is there anything I can do while I'm in his house?
Any advice would be appreciated. I can order things for later work, but I also need to know if I can do something THIS week while I have access to the house. We have a lot of history and he is worth it to keep trying.

Thanks for reading this long, long post!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Hello, MissMyPrince ,

I am so sorry that this has happened.

You might want to lay tricks in his house: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

And here's how to use powders: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Not sure if you want to use break up or love products but, both apply to laying tricks.

Love how you are stealing personal concerns.

Keep up the good work.

And just remember, sometimes it takes time for spells to work.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMyPrince

Unread post by MissMyPrince » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:40 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

Reason: curiousity

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:00 am

The unthinkable happened and my loving boyfriend of four years broke up with me out of the blue yesterday. I've already asked for advice in the forceful/dominate an ex into coming back thread, but I had more advice I wanted to ask that might be better in this thread.

I already have a honey jar and love doll that I made of him, but now that I'm trying to work a spell to make him RETURN to me, should I start new a honey jar and make a new doll or keep using the old ones? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

Sorry to read this

Keep the old ones, keep working them AND make new ones and work them also.

It may have been just a fight that will mend.

Don't throw away things out of haste, please

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mavsgirl41

Unread post by mavsgirl41 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 am

Quick question,

I finally got my order today, and after reading the instruction on the black cat spell kit I am wondering how I can use this spell for returning my ex fiancé.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, mavsgirl41 ,

This spell kit s not for reconciliation.

But you could try to use it to reverse any bad luck that is keeping your target away from you.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mavsgirl41

Unread post by mavsgirl41 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:42 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I saw this as an option on the love spells article, and it said old folk would burn a black cat alive and I definitely do not want to do that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, mavsgirl41,

I am aware of that one. It is an God-Awful spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

sentbylove

Unread post by sentbylove » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:01 pm

I need help.... do anyone know a rootworker who can return the father of my child to me? I had broke up with him but now i regret it. I want to cast a spell on him to make him stay with me forever. Also, i want to cast a spell to make him fall deeply in love with me.

Reason: Double posting.Board warning

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:05 pm

I would just like to know to get an ex to reconcile while theres someone else in the picture who came between the relationship, what are the best oils to use for dressing the candle? And can I use all 3 together on one candle for example? Or make 3 separate honey jars with 3 diff oils (ex: love me, follow me boy, reunite)? Also, is there a specific way to dress them and anything to recite during it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland ,

The oils do not go inside the honey jar. They go on the candles that are on top of the jars.

Here is a page on oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

And you could combine all 3 oils on one candle. So, one jar is sufficient.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Thank you. I understand they go on the candles. I meant I would use them with the honey jar spell. Also was curious to ask what are the best oils I should go for in my situation? Since he lost feelings for me and says he hates me for making him a dad when he didn't want to be and I became a monster during my pregnancy which ultimately pushed him now to falling in love with someone else but it's only been 3 months... What oils should I best use on the candle and what oils should I wear when he comes to see the baby? For my situation, which works best? Follow me boy, reconciliation, or love me?

Also, is the honey jar good enough or should I use the bride and groom figural candles? Why don't I see people often recommending those?

And final question, can I solely just do the love work on me and him for him to want to come back or do I absolutely have to break them up first?

Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Hello DaniWonderland,

To your question of which oils to use I would recommend blending all three oils together. To the question of whether or not to also do break up work that is ultimately up to you but I find doing that to make your reconciliation work more effective. In your situation I would recommend you use one of the Honey Jar Spell Kits as it has step by step instructions which helps takes the guess work out of your spell work.

Peace~

Nathen

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”