Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

some support

aaadx1234

some support

Unread post by aaadx1234 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 am

hi im new to the site,im very excited.Well anyway its been quite a journey getting here.I have always been drawn to the supernatrual and over the past 2 years decided to read and learn about differnt aspects.Which brings me to this point i did take the course by ms. cathrine and now find myself more into hodoo.3 years ago i suffered severe depression and a very disfunctional relationship, now we share a strong friendship,a tremendous growth exsperience and children that we raise togeather.I always felt in my heart through vision and being told by physcics we were meant to be and through spell casting in the past, he is always drawn to me.I had some work done that did not get the results i was promised but what i realized is the power is within me because i had better results through my own work.Heres the question im finally in a better place,I love me now,and im ready to bring my family back togeather full circle.I love this man and he loves me I want to use the power within me to move us past this stuck place of living in the past and be where we are supposed to be.I guess i really dont have any questions i guess just need for some support.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: some support

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Sounds like you are on the right track. If it were me, as I started in this work I would light a candle for Blessings, Wisdom, and Courage (all for you).

Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Introductions”