Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 am

If you have the luxury of choosing concerns based on their symbolism, then certainly go with that. However, you work with what you have - and any physical link will be effective. You want their DNA, where it comes from really doesn't matter all that much in the end. But being able to pick and choose is nice!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

aaliyah73

Unread post by aaliyah73 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am

I am sorry to ask what may be an inane question. I am about to do a honey jar, and I have some of my husband's hair. However, since his hair is very short, I had to cut it without him noticing, and I had to travel with it, I put it in some scotch tape. Now I am not sure how I am going to scrape it out and mold it so I can wrap my own hair around it. Can I keep it in the tape and wrap my hair around the whole piece? Or is it essential for our hair to actually be touching?
Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:34 pm

You want the hairs to be touching each other. If you can open the tape enough to stick your own hair crosswise on his - do that. You'll also want the honey and herbs and such to also be touching the hairs if at all possible. You want the energy within the jar to be acting directly upon your concerns for the most ideal effect.

But work with what you have to the best of your ability. Just keep your intent strong and don't doubt your work.

aaliyah73

Unread post by aaliyah73 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Thank you so much! I think I can make it work.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Of course it would be best if you could extract the hairs from the tape, maybe with some tweezers and glue dissolvent?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 pm

I wouldn't use a solvent on the hairs - it degrades the energy. Just work around the tape to the best of your ability.

meant87

Unread post by meant87 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 am

Devi Spring wrote:You'll also want the honey and herbs and such to also be touching the hairs if at all possible.
hey Devi...I'm curious and a bit confused actually. How is it possible for the honey to touch the hairs if the hairs are suppose to be wrapped in the petition paper?

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 am

UPWARDS?! Upwards like how, defying the very laws of physics?! :o :shock:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 pm

I usually use a dab of honey to join the hairs. However, if a paper is submerged in a liquid like honey...the liquid WILL get into everything. You're not sealing the petition paper shut, you're just folding it around the concerns and some herbs.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Um...why would you want to dispose of it at a crossroads OR even running water. DO you want the person to leave you again? I mean personally I would dispose of the remains in my backyard, or in a potted plant near my door if you have no doorstep.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Fold the picture so that you and him are facing each other.

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Okay my friend does not want to talk to me anymore. OKay here is my situation on Saturday I had saw my friend in person. We had talk for a bit and chatted no more than ten mins. There was something that I wanted to talk to her about and it was a relationship rumor that she was in. Her "Boyfriend" had text my phone from hers. I heard that she and him had broke up she was surprised that I had know about it through myspace. she told me how did I know and I said I heard it from myspace through random people. I told her the truth and that was it. Monday I had give my friend a text message that I was going to hang out and go out clubbin this weekend. I got a message from her saying and I though it was her and it said "This is so and so stop textin my girls phone! I had apologize to her later on in the afternoon she texted me and said please stop stalking me and please leave me alone? I never did anything wrong or anything. My Question is I have a picture of myself and herself with b-dates and others. Would a honey jar with on the sides with a come to me, attraction candles , and a saint expatiate help in this situation. Or should I get a reconcile to start things over again.

thanks

newgirl2

Unread post by newgirl2 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi, I'm new to spell casting and hoodoo. But, a couple of days ago I did a honey jar spell for my ex boyfriend. I just really want things to be reconcilled between us. And, I want him to learn a lesson from the way that he treated me (this is why I also plan on performing a vinegar jar spell as well). Well, after doing the honey jar spell I burried the jar in my back yard under a tree - I have no Idea why I decided to do this, I just got the feeling that I neeeded to.

Then today, I decided to dig up the honey jar in order to work it-since it is a new moon. I wanted to light a red candle on top of the jar.Well, I didnt have a lighter, and had to borrow one from a neighbor. But each time I tried to light the candle it wouldnt take. Finally, the candle lit, but the fire alarm went off in my room. So, I had to remove the jar from my room, and set it in the livingroom. The candle was still lit, so i decided to return the lighter to my neighbor. But, after about a minute or two of remaining lit, the candle went out. My question is, do you think that all of these things are a sign that i shouldnt work the honey jar? Or, is my target(ex-boyfriend) simply resisting the spell? Why would he be resisting? He doesnt know anything about spellwork. And although our breakup was pretty bad, we're still on speaking terms.

P.S.
I also did the spell on a wanning moon if that means anything :? And the first time I did the spell, the red candle burned all the way out.
-confused
Oh, and the reason why i plan on doing a vinegar jar spell also is because i suspected my ex of cheating on me with one of his friends. He left me for this girl, and now I want to break them up. He had been lying to both her and I about who he really wanted to be with- going back and forth between us :x . I don't necessarily want him to get back with me, but to appilogize for the pain he has caused and learn from it. Im wondering if its ok to do both a honey jar and vinegar jar around the same time? And if you all had success with a particular vinegar jar method, please let me know what you did and your results. Thank you :)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 pm

No one here can tell you if something is a sign or if/why your ex might possibly be resisting. To get answers for that, you need to get a reading. You should always, always, always get a reading before starting any spell work (especially reconciliation work) to see if the situation is even viable.

In hoodoo, there's no steadfast rule that says you have to do your work according to the moon phases. If you need to do the work, do the work. You can also do varying spells at the same time if you need to. Also, once you dispose of something like a honey jar (or any spell remains), do not dig it back up and attempt to work it again. Once that stuff is buried, consider it gone. Jar spells can be worked over a long period of time so keep your honey/vinegar jars until you get the desired results.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:40 am

Okay my friend does not want to talk to me anymore and I feel really really bad right now and have talking to friends right now. Okay here is my situation on Saturday I had saw my friend in person. We had talk for a bit and chatted no more than ten min. There was something that I wanted to talk to her about and it was a relationship rumor that she was in. Her "Boyfriend" that I heard that she and him had broke up she was surprised that I had know about it. she told me how did I know and I said I heard it from myspace through random people. I told her the truth and that was it. Monday I had give my friend a text message that I was going to hang out and go out clubbin this weekend. I got a message from her saying and I though it was her and it said "This is so and so stop textin my girls phone! I had apologize to her later on in the afternoon she texted me and said please stop stalking me and please leave me alone? I never did anything wrong or anything. My Question is I have a picture of myself and herself with b-dates and others. Would a honey jar with with a saint expatiate help in this situation. I want to reconcile right now I'm staying away from her and doing a lot of prayers for myself.

Any thoughts

thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 am

I second everything thefantasiclight said. BUT why are you doing a vinegar jar again? I get that you want him to feel how you felt, but honestly if you have to do all that then just do a reversal candle. A vinegar jar to me just does not seem imperative to this situation and it does not address the issue. I mean unless you want to make him a sour bitter person more so then I would not do a vinegar jar. Just reverse how he felt back on to you.

Now I LOVE to get revenge...however...what is the point of doing the vinegar jar for him to break up with the other girl? Waste of time. WHY? I am pretty sure that other girl knew about you. Females are not dumb...and most females do not care when they hear about another girl in the picture because they are so desperate to have the guy. Now if you want revenge...let them stay together, and let her get treated or let him get what he deserves from whatever might be coming his way. Stop being so bitter in how he treated you. If you do not want him back, then stop doing the sweet jar. To me your goals just seem a little criss crossed, and if the incident is fresh an new then you need to take a step back and decide what you really want.

If you want revenge people. doing a break up vinegar jar is pointless unless you want them back. You are going to be wasting all your energy, and probably getting frustrated at the fact that they are not broken up, which is going to make you unhappy. LET THEM BE TOGETHER. Sounds crazy huh? On the other hand, curse and hex the hell out of him. If you want to see him suffer. Apology? Do you really need that to move on? I understand it would be nice to get an apology, but if he isnt sorry then he isnt sorry. But you can make him really sorry by just cursing the guy, and moving on with your life. Do a clear and cut, and move on to someone who is going to love you.

As for the honey jar and the candle going out well that could be a change in elements and environment from where it first was. In addition, you probably should have cleansed the place you moved it to...just to make sure it was clear of negative energy. I dont see the point in doing the sweet jar either unless you want him back or be on some kind of amicable terms with him. But you cant want to be on amicable terms with someone AND want to see them suffer too. It just goes against the other goal and when your intentions are not inline with your goals you probably wont get the results you want.

So all in all get a reading to see if you should pursue this matter.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 am

First off...get a reading done as I find it highly peculiar that someone would just act like that randomly. And why would you want a friend like that. BUt I understand.

BUt I would do a honey jar. Dress the candle on stop with some reconcilation products. St expedite eh...i wouldnt call upon him in this matter. Attraction candle...dont seem likely unless you do some reconciling first. Lastly, take a deep breath and think about this...get a hold of your emotions as best you can. This situation is still fresh and new. I would just start out with the honey jar first.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:03 am

You posted this already. It is unnecessary to post in multiple areas and especially twice in the same section. Furthermore, when it comes to making up with a friend or even a lover...you dont want it to happen so fast...because that probably wont yield lasting results. And if she is truly your friend she will come to her senses.

ldysango

Unread post by ldysango » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Hello all,
Please exuse my ignoreance, I would like to know how to do a honey jar for a future employer, I've applied to a job I really want, I was told she is looking over my application. How could I give things a boost? Dang, I ran out of Fast luck and Crown of Success oil.
Thanks in advance.
LdySango

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 am

Hi all!

I recently made a honey jar, following the directions of eating a few spoon-fulls of honey before adding in the herbs, petition and personal concerns.

I don't use the actual jar the honey comes in- I have jars that I specifically use as honey jars.

Anyways, the herbs/curios that I put into the existing honey jar aren't fully submerged, and some of it gets stuck around the sides of the jar.

1. Would this in any way affect the spell?

2. Next time, could I first eat the honey from the *original* honey jar it came in, then add the remaining honey to the spell jar containing the herbs?
This way the herbs would all be fully immersed in honey.. And it would look less messy, lol :oops:

Thanks!
Annabelle :D

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 am

As suggested by the rootworker that I am working with from AIRR, I started my honey jar on my target about 12 days ago. She told me to 'work' it everyday for 2 weeks and then M, W and F after that. I have been burning a red, 4" candle from LM dressed with Follow Me Boy oil on top of the jar. Now, I think my honey jar is pretty strong (I have a couple of good personal concerns in there along with everything else) and the candle flame had been bright, strong, active and clean right since the beginning. I even have had a couple of wax drippings form pretty obvious positive shapes.

Here's the weird thing. My target has actually been in contact with me a lot LESS than he usually is. He usually texts me 2-3 times a week and then we see each other once a week. But now...I haven't heard from him at all this past week. I don't know if the timing is coincidence, or what, but that is not like him. He did happen to mention to me when I saw him last that he has 'no desire' and 'no interest'...he didn't elaborate, but he meant 'in sex'....his partner at home maybe? I have feed him my menstrual blood a couple of times.

Something different is happening with me as well. I don't feel the urgency to hear from him anymore. I don't feel as obsessed about things between him and me. I almost feel that, especially with the positive effects of the honey jar, if things are meant to be, then they will just work out. My question is this: I almost feel like telling him to hit the road, although I still care about him very much. I am just sick of his antics. Should I go with the way I'm feeling right now? Or should I let it pass and see what happens? I don't want my actions to negate the magical effects of the honey jar. If I do tell him to hit the road, would that render my honey jar useless or could I be setting myself up for him to eventually realize how his life would be without me? I read on here all the time about people screwing up their own work or the work that a rootworker is doing for them by their stupid actions.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm

I think that you should arrange another reading with your AIRR worker on the matter. It could just be that the prayer is pushing you in a better direction for you overall (i.e. moving on), it could be simple impatience or doubt making you feel this way, or it could be something else entirely.
It would require a reading to really get the most accurate answer, and I would go with the same person that helped you in the first place since they are already familiar with your case.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 pm

If you are working with a rootworker I'd recommend getting a reading done to ascertain what's going on with the work and what the best course of action is. Just because he's communicated less doesn't mean the work isn't doing its job, there could be other factors at play. Get a reading done and go from there.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:06 pm

I thought of getting another reading done as well, but then I thought...how could things drastically change in such a short amount of time? It hasn't been that long since my reading with her. What she told me then was incredible and definitely does not reflect the way he is behaving unless there is something else going on....I am supposed to be meeting him tomorrow and not sure if I should show up.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Usually if you are working on reconciliation of any sort you don't want to sabatoge your own work by suddenly changing directions. However, if you feel like its time to move on then do so. The best thing to do is ask yourself what you want now? Really consider what it is you want then make your decision conjure-wise what to do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:09 pm

often with work like this we lose track of the purpose of the work. if you are working to get him back focus on that. Dont get chicken little syndrom and think the world is over and the sky is falling over a week of less conversation. besides we have no idea how the work will manifest, we just know what will manifest, perhaps all this plays into the over all manifestation. thats why its often suggested not to worry about it and as its said, "set it and forget it" that way you dont obsess over it and you allow things to naturally progress along with the workings. Though i agree if you feel something is wrong then get a reading and check to make sure, cant hurt. i would show up though as said above we often sabotage the work by wanting a person back working on them but then fighting with them.. thats not conductive to the work. magic can only do sooo much.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 am

I will be making another honey jar soon and would love to know how to go about doing it, so do help me out :D

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:14 pm

So, I tried to get in touch with my rootworker, but she wasn't available. I prayed over my candle this evening for some sort of direction of what to do. He did end up texting me about meeting up tonight. I chose my action to be somewhere in the middle ground of the two extremes of chewing him out and telling him to hit the road or just showing up tonight like his lack of communication for a week was okay. I didn't chew him out, but I didn't go either...that's what my instincts told me to do.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 pm

I would use LMC's Attraction oil, Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Steady Work, and Crown of Success.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Who is your rootworker, if you don't mind me asking? Its normal for the rootworkers from AIRR to be busy, there is only a dozen of them working on large number of clients. A responsible rootworker never has more on his or her plate then they can handle, but even with that they are still very busy people. Just try again, or arrange for an actual appointment.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:24 am

I'm getting no love here.. :(

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:07 pm

so something really interesting happened the other day, I lighted my birthday candle on my honey jar, and it burned, there was alot of residual wax from the previous burns, the candles are all the same and i just thought that the type of candle wax meant there was always residue. However towards the end the wick of the burning candle lite the wick of a previous burn they then burnt simultaneously forming the shape of a heart. I left it to burn and went to sleep and when i woke up, all of the wicks had been lite and no more wax remained. Any ideas and suggestions out of curiosity???

Ms T

Unread post by Ms T » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 pm

I wish someone would hurry up and answer your question because now I'm wondering if it is okay to put the herbs in first

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:09 pm

LOL - you guys really overthink things sometimes. Honestly, you have to cultivate a confidence in your work, and then just go for it. There aren't really too many "fatal" mistakes that one can make in positive work like this that will completely tank the work if you're really pouring your intent into things. Herbs getting onto the jar messing things up? That's such a ridiculous thing to get worried about.

The eating of the honey is part of the spell, so you want to eat the honey out of whatever jar you're using for the spell. So if you have a big bottle of honey and you're pouring some into a smaller jar that you're actually using in the spell, you want to eat the honey as you're doing the spell on the smaller jar. Then once you've made room for your herbs - and wrapping them inside the petition paper is one way to make everything neat and easy, just use a slightly bigger petition paper - just push the packet down into the honey with your prayers using your finger. That's it. It's that simple.

And you don't have to pack the jar full of herbs and stuff - I mean you could. But more doesn't automatically equal stronger. If you've prepared your herbs with care and intent, you don't need much more than a tablespoon or twos worth.

Alot of people seem to want to make all these little changes to things without taking into consideration the flow of the work. Just take a few minutes to think about a spell and think through why each action is being taken. Think of it like a dance - each move has a meaning. Just doing a twirl means nothing by itself, it only takes on beauty and meaning when connected into the flow of other moves, creating an organic whole. You ritual needs to tell the story of your desire, using the energies of the herbs/curios, and your actions and prayers.

When you do the work, you want to keep everything flowing together so that the ritual actions and your intent can build into a powerful whole. Just eating some honey isn't the point. You eat the honey from the jar you are placing your petition/herb packet into, as you're saying "as this honey is sweet to me, so will I grow sweet to __________". You're essentially defining the role of the honey in THAT jar, assigning it its purpose and tapping into its energy. You're then inserting your petition/herbs into the honey. (If some herbs fall out and stick to the jar, so what? You're putting those herbs into the jar anyway.) This inserts your situation, wraps it up in the energy of the honey. You're then dressing a candle and lighting it to put heat onto the energy within the jar and get it moving upwards and outwards into the world to manifest. The extra energy in the fixed candle on top lends extra power to that.

So now a series of simple movements have become meaningful within the flow of those actions. The magic is in the making. Not in each one of the steps alone.

All that being said, if you did things in a completely different order, but had a very clear picture in your mind of the flow of and the story you were telling by what you were doing, and were completely confident - you would still have a good spell that would work. But it takes clear understanding the mechanics of what you're doing, the meaning behind each action, and impregnating each act strongly with your intent.

Read through this info again to get the flow: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 am

That was a beautiful response. Thank you very much, Devi Spring! :D

I would love to put all the stuff into the petition paper, but putting chunky curios like roots and lodestones in it just wouldn't be practical.. I guess I'll just stick with putting them in after the honey- it just bothers me that it looks really messy with herbs stuck around the edges of the jar! :oops:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:44 am

Like I said, you can use a larger petition paper.

Dee_2

Unread post by Dee_2 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Macbaby:

Sometimes men tend to back away once they think a woman is interested...almost like they enjoyed the "hunt" and now have you so they back off...but then if you just wait it out like you don't really care one way or another...he'll worry there is someone else so he'll pursue again. If he thinks you're doing the pursuing...he'll run the other way. Now of course, this isn't the truth with all men but it is true with the majority. The ole "play hard to get" game. LOL.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Even if I used a bigger petition paper, I worry that the paper might split or tear since it contains bulky curios and herbs.. And I wouldn't be able to properly fold it- I'd probably end up wrapping the petition paper around all the herbs/curios.

What do you think?

Thank you for your help! :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Depends on what size your honey jar is too. I've always used a regular size paper that I've torn on all sides and written my petition on. It holds on my herbs and cruios, its a bit tricky to fold, but it hasn't torn yet nor does it split when placed in the honey. Everything from lodestones to large roots have fit in it. You could even get some decent quality paper from an art store so that you don't have to worry about it tearing.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Parchment paper or even resume paper from an office supply store is great. Just make sure to tear all around it.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 am

Thanks, ConjureMan and Stars for your responses-

I've some parchment paper that I ordered from LM- I'm not sure if it's big enough, but hopefully it'll hold up!

Would I need to make my actual petition (as in the writing) bigger as well, or is it of no great importance?

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 am

ConjureMan i completley agree with you I have used the come to me oil on several occasions with substantial results.

The other day however, whilst working my honey jar.. as the candle was about to finish burning out the colour of the flames began to change to green/blue. It was quite pretty actually. At first I thought it might be the flame burning the metal lid but.. this has never happened before.. so ye..a little confused but regardless il carry on working it to see if the incident occurs again.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 am

Again - overthinking. It doesn't matter.

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Here is one question that never been answered not to sound bad or anything , yet can someone resist the effects of the honey jar even though they are being sweeten up for someone? just wondering because honey is sweet/powerful and positive but I'm wondering have people been resist the effects?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 pm

yes its possible some people just seem to be immune to magic or to say some forms of magic. or if the person is really mad at you they may resist the work, resist the nice thoughts of you and keep saying when they think of the person as oh they are an a$$ lol. though with consistant efforts and the right items I think it can be over come, just might take longer.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:00 pm

What is the best day of the week if any to start to a honey jar or is anyday good enough?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Depends on what you're working the jar for. And then it's really up to you whether you take timing into consideration or not - not all workers do.

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:16 pm

It's for love/reconciliation work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Monday if you can is the best day. Monday is the day of reconcilation. Most people do their honey jars everyday or they do them Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

There are lots of rumors of people having immunity or resistance to magic... I've worked with the occult since I've be a kid and I'll tell you that such a thing doesn't exist as people make it out to be. Its not D&D or a comic book style resistance. No one is immune from magic, nor are they completely resistant to it. We are working with energy, you can't stop it.

People may have natural defenses, unconscious or even conscious barriers they put up, but can still be influenced with magic. Some people are harder to work on then others, but the factors involved are myriad. Often it involves the worker not being experienced enough, or approaching the target from the right angle. For example, if I am trying to sweeten a relative to me, and I use a honey jar it might manifest slowly because the person is just too mad. Instead, I needed to have calmed the anger first, torn down the barriers they put in the way, then worked on the honey jar.

Like in a war, strategy is required in magic. Look at your target, find the best angle to work on them from and go for it. If you are meeting resistance its because you picked a wrong avenue. Your magic only fails when you fail.

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 am

What happened was i found out that ants got into the jar and so i panicked.
I poured away the honey and made a new one. poured into the sink. As stupid as i was, i realized he wasnt so sweet after.
i know i made a mistake, i should have poured it on the ground near my house.
I live in an apartment and thats why...

i did manage to remove the photos, and big roots. the photos were wrapped. inside were hairs, lodestones and balm of gilead.
so i created a new jar...

this new jar is placed on the kitchen table in the kitchen. i leave it there surrounded by roses and hawthorn berries...

now i am wondering did i screw myself big time because i poured the first contents away in the sink???
is there a way to make amends?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 am

blackforrest --

Try not to worry or dwell about your mistake; the important thing is to begin your new jar in a frame of mind where you're confident in your work and abilities. Mistakes happen but don't let it wreck your confidence in the new honey jar.

To keep ants away from your new jar you may want to get a product called boric acid. The brand doesn't matter, but the ingredient in whatever you buy should be boric acid. This is an all-natural pesticide; it is so mild you can actually make a diluted eye-wash for gummy-eyed kittens with it. If you are keeping the honey jar in a cabinet you can wash the cabinet with a solution of boric acid dissolved in water. After this is dry sprinkle a small amount in the corners. To work on your kitchen table you could maybe get a tray of some sort and ring your jar with a little; it's non-toxic but I still wouldn't want it where I eat. To keep the ants out of your apartment altogether, apply the boric acid wherever you see ants coming in.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:15 am

Yes, I have seen Fridays only, Mondays and Fridays...for the intended purpose.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:59 pm

How do I dispose of a honey jar once I am done working with it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:07 pm

This has been discussed in several different threads. Do a forum search.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Does the shape of the candle you put on the honey jar really matter? (ie- if it were a short square-shaped candle would it matter that it's not a 4 inch tall thinner one?)

And is it possible to alternate a jar between being used for friendship and romance in the same individual without changing the contents?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm

I dont think the shape of the candle matters and secondly, your intent is what charges the spell.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanks! Would putting their photo under the jar help? What about putting their photo IN the jar?

If cardamom seeds are use to bring out love, passion, etc. then is ground cardamom ok?

How about ground clove rather than 2 whole clove buds?

Also, would it be a good idea to put a couple of drops of oil (such as follow me boy oil) into the honey/onto the petition paper before slipping it in?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Did you know that the photos could do double service as a petition paper and personal concern? Either way would suit the intent. Therefore putting the photos under the jar might be done instead by using then in the jar.

The two whole cardamom seeds represent the people. Powdered will not do.

Two whole cloves likewise represent the individuals and powdered will not do.

As for the drops of oil, I would anoint the candle with it.

Are you following the LM honey jar spell?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 pm

If you are looking to do a honey jar for love and have photos, here's a suggestion: take the photos and take a dab of honey and place it in the middle of the pictures to hold them face to face, as if the pictures of you two were kissing. Then you can toss in your herbs etc as you fold your petition towards you. Put it all in the honey. If you are working on a particular person, you can use the same honey jar meant to sweeten them towards you while alternating the color of the candles. White and pink for friendship and romance and red for love/passion. The shape of the candle doesn't matter too much. Some rootworkers use figure candles like the lover candle, while others use birthday candles or even tea lights which are just as effective. You want to put your materials in the honey however because the idea is that the honey will sweeten them.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”