Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Mary,
Thanks I'll make sure to get her some cleansing bath supplies.

To starsinthesky7,
she likes them young, but that hasn't worked for her for the past 2o-sum years, so it's time for her to get out of that norm. She seems to gravitate towards the ones that want to have fun not a relationship. She wants a relationship and they don't. See the problem? It's time for her to try something new.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Well like I said find her a quality man...that wants a relationship. Love should have no age, and if she find someone that loves her and treat her right then what difference does it make if hes 25 or 45? But thats just my opinion. Like I said, attract a quality man towards her and make him a lil older than what she normally dates. But you should ask her what she likes about these men, and ask her if she would be open to dating an older man. I mean because she could date an older man that doesnt want a relationship either. So you really need to concentrate on the quality.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 pm

What is the matter with younger men? A younger man does not mean he is not a 'quality' man. Maybe she just prefers younger men, as men sometimes like younger women and no one thinks there is anything wrong with that. Starsinthesky so aptly put it 'Love should have no age.' And we as a culture, seem to have some unfortunate prejudices as to what age is appropriate for one to date.
If your friend is complaining that the men she attracts are too young, then I would say go ahead and try to attract quality older men for her, but she has already told you she is not open to the idea of dating men in that age group ..Personally, I would be quite annoyed if someone did any kind of hoodoo to make changes in the kind of man I preferred against my will. Concentrate on helping your friend with her self esteem, and don't worry about opening her up to the different 'varieties' of men she could date.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Yes - stars really nailed it. It's a quality man she needs, regardless of age.

The cleansing and healing are the most important part. When she's ready to embrace herself she'd make better choices about men. It may even be a young one who wants to marry her, no?
HRCC Graduate #1610

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Ok.I want to know if there is a powerful EFFECTIVE spell to attract a man w/ certain qualites

1. good looking
2.very wealthy
3.Kind and compassionate
4.caring

and etc lol I could go on all day.Is there one where I can ask for these qualities and actually obtain him through spellcraft? If so where can I get it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes, do an attraction spell. The spells are as attractive as you make it. You can also get some look me over, bewitiching and come to me products. Alos, you need to make sure you are taking some initiative when you are trying to attract such a man. If you want a good looking and very wealthy man then you need to go and find out where these men hang out. I know people in my graduate classes always speak of going to conferences to do some networking. That is just an example. I wouldnt put too many stipulations on this man. You do not want it to be a needle in a hay stack.

Here is the link":
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:54 pm

There are a million ways. You can do vigil lights, moving candle spells, lodestone spells. These are the qualities you include in your petition, this is your goal. Be aware though when making your petition of when you may be asking for qualities are are likely to contradict one another. If you want a strong-willed man who is fiercely protective then know that most likely he will not be cool with you being the dominating partner in the relationship. Maybe he will be the exception that proves the rule, but it is something to consider as you work your petition.

And, as with all of our work, we listen when God, our Higher Power, or the Universe says: "No." or "No, you can have a good man but he won't be fabulously wealthy." or "No, you get a fabulously wealthy man but when it comes to sensitivity he is out." In other words, you can wish for it and work for it, but the days to come will be the wisest witnesses :-)

good luck,
Bri

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:40 pm

You may want to keep your requests reasonable as well...if you're looking for the 'perfect man', which doesn't exist (not being sexist, neither does the perfect woman) it's unlikely spellwork is going to bring him into existence. As Bri said, some of the traits may be contradicting; wealthy people, especially if they amassed it themselves, tend to be very type A and workaholics. Maybe you should decide which are the most important?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Leopreponderance wrote:Ok.I want to know if there is a powerful EFFECTIVE spell to attract a man w/ certain qualites

1. good looking
2.very wealthy
3.Kind and compassionate
4.caring

and etc lol I could go on all day.Is there one where I can ask for these qualities and actually obtain him through spellcraft? If so where can I get it?
Remember to never ask for anything you are not willing to give. Are you generous with money? Are you very attractive? Are you kind and compassionate? Are you caring?

Whatever list you make, realize you must be willing to give it as well.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:16 am

Thanks for all the replies and helpful information.Should I purchase a spell kit?Would it be more effective since spell kits seem to consist of more complex rituals?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Leopreponderance wrote:Thanks for all the replies and helpful information.Should I purchase a spell kit?Would it be more effective since spell kits seem to consist of more complex rituals?
The Come to Me Spell kit is great for this purpose. I used the kit and got my present boyfriend. I have also used it for friends and it works great.

Mary

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Literarylioness wrote: The Come to Me Spell kit is great for this purpose. I used the kit and got my present boyfriend. I have also used it for friends and it works great.

Mary
How long did it take for him to come along?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Leopreponderance wrote:How long did it take for him to come along?
Not very long! I actually knew him for quite a bit. He was my academic adviser for my Ph.D.

Mary

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Okay, I want to do some work to bring a boyfriend/lover to me, not for any particular person, just a general love spell to bring the right guy to me. But I would like someone younger. A younger man. Are there any specific things I should use for this? Was going to burn a pink candle and I made an oil blend to attract a soulmate and attract a lover. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you all. And any suggestions of when I should do this spellwork? Thank you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:39 pm

State in your petiton that you want a younger man, the same way you would ask for any other quality. You sound like you might have you wires crossed here you are doing "just a general love spell to bring the right guy to me" the right guy for you could very well be as old or older then you. Just something to think about.
HRCC Student #1559

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm

I think Hail is (as always) absolutely correct. If you were doing a Kiss Me Now fling thing, then petitioning for a younger man would seem okay; but the whole soul mate thing.. who knows... what if your soul mate is 6 months older, 6 years? So often times we get caught up in what we "think" we want that we waste so much time and effort instead of focusing on what would be awesome for us. Certain qualities I can understand petitioning.. kind, honest, intelligent, sexy... but when you start specifics you could be cheating yourself in terms of soul mates.

Just my feeling on it.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:12 pm

suzyparker wrote:I think Hail is (as always) absolutely correct. If you were doing a Kiss Me Now fling thing, then petitioning for a younger man would seem okay; but the whole soul mate thing.. who knows... what if your soul mate is 6 months older, 6 years? So often times we get caught up in what we "think" we want that we waste so much time and effort instead of focusing on what would be awesome for us. Certain qualities I can understand petitioning.. kind, honest, intelligent, sexy... but when you start specifics you could be cheating yourself in terms of soul mates.

Just my feeling on it.
I agree wholeheartedly with Suzy on this! I think general good qualities are fine, but certain particulars can actually hurt you if you are looking for a good mate. Petitioning for someone physically attractive, generous, financially stable, loving, intelligent, and with a good sense of humor (similar to yours) are great to petition for, but getting specific about age, education limits, etc. can be limiting. I would never be with my boyfriend if I got too specific.

I have a client, who is a professor, wanted someone with her educational background (please) and we could not get anywhere! There are not too many PhDs in mathematics to go around. Once we made the petition for someone intelligent and well-read, bingo! The guy showed up, minus the PhD.

Sometimes you also get better results that way too. I did not petition for a man without kids, but my boyfriend does not have any and it is heaven! I have not dated a man without children since I was 21. All my men had children from previous relationships and I was always someone's stepmother or "dad's girlfriend." Not that I had anything against the kids, but it is nice not to have to plan around them or deal with any ex-wives.

So be easy about the petitions.

Mary

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:29 pm

A friend asked this question and I didn't know what to tell her.

She has a female friend that is ready for a new relationship and she has a male friend that is ready for a relationship. She feels that they would be perfect together, but they both hate it when friend's fix them up, so she said introducing them might not go right. She wants to know is there something that she can do that hopefully in the future they cross paths and get together that way and then she could back it up with a love spell?
Ask, Believe, Receive!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:53 pm

I would do an attraction spell to attract them to each other. But then again opportunities need to be created so that they can run into each other as well because if they do not even go to the same places then it would be difficult. So tell your friend to do an attraction spell, then invite them to like a common even if possible. Even if its like something at a club or bar. Anything to give that opportunity to connect.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 am

Candle work is good for this sort of thing. Name a figural candle for each of them, and gradually move them closer together. Use pink candles for romance, and make sure to dress tehm with appropriate oils. Your friend needs to make opportunites for them to meet 'accidentally' as well. Good luck!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 pm

I will try that! I'm hoping that I can get them to gravitate towards the same area at least. They don't know that I'm fixing them up, so I have to be a little sneaky.

Thanks all!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Tabbylove17 wrote:A friend asked this question and I didn't know what to tell her.

She has a female friend that is ready for a new relationship and she has a male friend that is ready for a relationship. She feels that they would be perfect together, but they both hate it when friend's fix them up, so she said introducing them might not go right. She wants to know is there something that she can do that hopefully in the future they cross paths and get together that way and then she could back it up with a love spell?
This does not take magic! Have dinner party or gathering and invite them both. If it is a dinner party, you have to introduce them. People do this stuff all the time.

Making life to complicated folks.

Mary

heretostay

Unread post by heretostay » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:53 pm

I don't have many friends and i want to know if there's anything that could help me attract friends? a lot of people don't see me in a too much of a positive light because of this girl that hated me that spread these hurtful and malicious rumors around about me and everyone believed her and i need help getting my reputation restored (if there are any type of spells that would help with that) and help me attract and gain new friends...thanks....

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:10 pm

I'd do some cleansing work and so some Crucible of Courage or Healing work on yourself to help up your self-esteem.

You can then use some Attraction oil, Look Me Over, and John the Conqueror oil if you are male or Queen Elizabeth Root oil if you are female as a nice combo to attract positive attention, and help you stand in your power. Maybe some Victory oil would be good, too. You can, of course, burn candles dressed with these to give you support that way.

If that girl is still gossiping, then you may want to do some Reversing and Stop Gossip work on her.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

I've read about spells for making someone fall in love with you, but what can one do to make themselves fall deeply in love with someone? :)

Thanks All!

Guided--

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 am

You could try a honey jar on yourself aimed at your relationship with them - put love and lust herbs/curios in there as well.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:57 am

Thanks Devi!!!

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Guided--

Are you trying to make yourself fall in love with someone that is in love with you? I apologize but I want to clarify the question before I attempt to answer it.

Thanks.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 am

Hi Guided:

Well, I would pray. I usually call upon angels and saints to help me. I found the following prayer to the romance angels. Yes, angels who are there to help us find romance and love.

This is a prayer to find your soulmate but you can change it around to fit your specific situation. I prayed, I lit candles, and used the psalms to help me find love earlier this year. As of March I have a wonderful boyfriend.

I hope this helps...
Dear God,

I ask that you and the romance angels help me be in a wonderful love relationship with my soul mate. Please give me clear guidance to find my soul mate, and help us to meet and enjoy one another without delay. I ask for your help in creating circumstances so that I may be in this wonderful soul mate relationship right away. Please help me heal and release any blocks in my mind, body, or emotions that would make me afraid of great love. Please help me hear and follow your Divine guidance that leads me to find and enjoy this soul mate relationship. I know that my soul mate is searching for me with the same amount of fervor with which I am searching for this person. We both ask that you bring us together and help us know and accept the blessings of great love. Thank you.
Again, this prayer is to guide you...I changed mine a bit.

Stay Blessed...

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Ablake,
What a beautiful prayer! There is section that hits close to home. Thank you for sharing this with me!!!! :)

God Bless,

Guided--

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Is there a simple love spell with just using the name and the birthdate of person. I tried searching the forum but there is too many to display so no luck with that. I just wanna make it official with the guy I'm seeing. Thanx a bunch

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:07 pm

maybe using a candle where you inscribe the persons name and birthdate...of course you might want to dress it with a love drawing oil.

side note: Personally I wouldn't think of it as 'simple'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Actually that does sound pretty simple. So I should just get a red candle, write his name on it with birthdate and some love drawing oil. Should I write a petition under it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 pm

use a name paper write his name 7 times...then turn to the right and then write your name 7 times over his. Fold the paper towards you turn to the right once, then fold towards you again. put that under the candle. if you have pictures. But them towards each other, and fold towards you, then turn to the right and fold towards you again.

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 pm

My subject is a bit off but anyway, I was reading this post and it caught attention how in the name paper it said to fold it towards you and then turn it to the right and fold it towards you again. I did a vinegar jar and and with my name paper I simply folded my target towards me and the rival away from me and did not do the second turning for neither. Would it still be okay or not?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:19 am

That is fine. Its not going to make it less effective I just like to fold it twice.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:15 pm

I wanted to know what saint is good for new love. I am seeing a guy, but want this to become love for us both, to become bf/gf. Thanx a bunch.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 pm

St. martha the dominator, if you are a women, will take hold of him.

St. lucy is another i've prayed to for love, she is also the saint of vision (eyes), so that you see (find) your love.

St. valentine (obviously).
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:49 am

I read in a BBC NEWS article about what the Catholic church would like for people to know about Valentine's Day, is that there is a distinct difference between st valentine and st raphael

Saint Valentine should be petitioned to for those who already have a lover, fiance, and basically has found their mister right. In addition, petition for a happy marriage. Valentines Day is not really for those who do not have a mate (unless you go to a singles party) but ideally for those who have a mate, and someone you already want to love.

Saint (Archangel) Raphael is for those who are looking for a partner or their soul mate, and for those who need help looking. I think Saint (Archangel) Raphael) is good for love work to attract a new love.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7888539.stm

Saint Anthony would be great to pray to if you have lost your lover...because he is the patron saint of lost things...not to be confused with Saint Jude who is the patron saint of lost causes. Saint Anthony should be prayed to to help get a lost lover back or a straying partner. Hmmm....sees as though I need to expand my altar for these lovely saints.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

Regarding Saint Martha the Dominator, there are two, the black martha lubana and the white saint martha. just wanted to say shes a dominator or la dominadora in case someone does a forum search. She has been talked about quite a bit on here and has her own topic thread in the religious section of the forum.

In your case, I would use St Valentine. I mean seems like you and he are already seeing one another. I would work with some love me products and stay with me products as well. On the other hand, I would just relax. I mean if you and him are spending time together, and it seems like you and him are together then just be comfortable in that. I know sometimes as women we want the relationship defined when sometimes...you just have to go with the flow, and build a strong relationship as friends first.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 am

Thanx starsinthesky7 you're so right. I guess u can say I'm anxious.....lol....But what is the prayer for St.Valentine though hehehe

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 am

You're welcome. But everything great does not need to be defined just live in the moment, and enjoy it. It seems that you have a great thing, and sometimes rushing just messes thing up because one person might feel forced. I am sure he likes you a lot, and he will make it official.

Here is the prayer I found for St. Valentine.

Dear Saint and Glorious Martyr,
Teach us to love unselfishly & to
Find great joy in giving. Enable all true lovers
to bring out the best in each other.
Let them love each other in God and in God in each other.

hmm...Reminds me of wedding vows. But like I said you might want to work with St. Martha, or do some stay with me work so that he does not stray away from you. You could do some love me work as well.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 pm

The black St. Martha and the white St. Martha are both for domination and control, but that is not exactly the same as love.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

brandy

Unread post by brandy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 pm

There is a guy that I've seen coulpe of times that has caught my eye. I don't know him personally, all I know is that he comes into town every two months on business and that he is singal. I would like to an attraction spell and a spell so our paths can cross into run into each other. I don't have any personal items but, I do have a picture of him. Any suggestions to what would be a good spell?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:33 pm

You could work with that Attraction Kit from LM which would work to attract this guy's attention and help increase the probability of running into him. I'd recommend to use a Road Opener in conjunction with any love work to help with the issues of distance and to help you guys cross paths. Following that I'd use either the Attraction Kit, or I'd use a moving lodestone conjure with his picture in it. Probably best to get your hands on Follow Me Boy, Look Me over, Dixie Love so that when you do cross paths you can draw his eye.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 am

Archangel Raphael or St. Raphael is the angel of healing and finding the perfect mate. He is in the book of Tobit and helped Tobias marry Sara. You can petition St. Raphael to heal any problems you are having with a lover. He wonderful in helping heal arguments. If you are looking to find your perfect mate, you leave the quest in St. Raphael's hands.

St. Valentine is for those who wish to MARRY, but are having problems with their families, ala Romeo and Juliette. St. Valentine married couples while he was in prison. They were couples whose families frowned upon the marriage. Usually, marriages of status.

St. Anthony does pretty well with love too. He is good for reuniting with lost loves.

Another great one for love is St. Michael, believe it or not. He is more noted for protection, but he does good at relieving blocks to love.

Cannot speak too much about St. Martha, because she is not a saint I work with. The Catholic Church has her as the patron saint of cooks and housekeepers and anyone who is hospitable towards others, and this would include a wife in a nominally male-ruled household, which is probably how she came to be identified with male domination. I suppose someone petitioned her for that and she came through, thus more people came to her for this purpose. That is how St. Anthony became noted for helping with lost items. It was not in his original patronage until much later.

In Hoodoo, the saints are worked with only by Catholics. Hoodoo is primarily Protestant folk-magic and the saints are a relative minor addition. Also, the saints, like people, pick and choose who they work with. I work with quite a few saints, but others I do not.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:21 pm

St Martha's candle may be red or green. I work with green when petitioning saint martha as patroness of servants or maids, cooks and housewives. I actually used a green candle for the saint martha as the dominator and it didnt work, but red did work for that; either purple or red which both can use for domination. If you order from Lucky Mojo, you can ask them to make a candle for you with the wax color of your choice, even if it not the one that usually goes with that saint. They make them by hand, not on a factory line, so you can choose. You have to add this as a message in your online order.

As i stated, for this situation, petition st valentine for this situation because you and him are already a couple. I think he will help you the best. If you want a little nudge, and a more forceful approach then you petition st martha.

CherryRedBoom

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 pm

I was just reading elsewhere that it's not a good idea to petition a saint for love because an angelic being doesn't understand human emotions and petitioning for a thing like love is petty. I'm NOT saying this is true, but since I was interested in petition Saint Raphael myself for some new love, I was doing research on him and stumbled on that. Any thoughts or opinions?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Well, Raphael brings a new love that is appropriate for YOU - so that is well within the angelic realm. I find that it's not that angelics don't understand human emotions, it's that they are more concerned with your spiritual evolution than helping you get your every mundane desire. If your goal will help your spiritual evolution and progress, then they are happy to move things around to aid you - but if it's not then they are simply not going to pay much attention to it. Kind of like little kids who want every toy they see on tv - you learn to tune out the whining, but you listen when it actually matters.

There are different orders of angels, and some are closer to the physical plane than others. The higher up the hierarchy you go, the loftier their ideals. I work with angels for healing, blessing, protection and spiritual development and personal transformation. When it's something more mundane and perhaps trivial (i don't NEED it, I just WANT it), then I go to petitioning spirits closer to earth plane.

But that has just been my experience. I know others have experiences that back that up. And I know others have had experiences that are different. So you can try stuff out and see if it works for you.

But saints were human - they are not angels. Remember that. Some are more discerning about what petitions they answer and how, and others are more open to helping nearly any petition.

So experiment and see what happens.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 pm

CherryRedBoom wrote:I was just reading elsewhere that it's not a good idea to petition a saint for love because an angelic being doesn't understand human emotions and petitioning for a thing like love is petty. I'm NOT saying this is true, but since I was interested in petition Saint Raphael myself for some new love, I was doing research on him and stumbled on that. Any thoughts or opinions?
I have petitioned saints and angels for love with great success. I do not believe they bring you bad lovers. I have had wonderful results with Archangel Raphael and Michael in regards to love. I have also seen St. Anthony and St. Jude do some amazing things for people's love lives.

After my last divorce (and realizing I did not know what the hell I was doing). I petitioned St. Raphael to help me with my love life. My mother had been pressing his novena on me for a while, but I never paid attention. I thought I knew what was best for me/ :? He/she (angels are suppose to be both) helped me right away. I made a little altar for St. Raphael. Even the Catholic Church has sanctioned St. Raphael for this very work.

What people mostly have a problem with when it comes to working with angles or saints is their ego view of whothey are suppose to be with. You really have to leave it up to the saints and angels, because few people know what the hell is good for them. Before my current guy, all my men were selfish ego driven business types who put relationships last on their list of priorities. That is what I knew and that is what I always dated. I also had a thing for men with mommy complexes, which never got me very far either. It was only when I said "enough already" that I did much better.

All my experiences have been good.

Mary

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 am

I have petition and card under a candle. I didn't fold them at all. is it ok? is it too late to fold?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:25 pm

If you want to still fold it then do so.

poseidonsdaughter

Unread post by poseidonsdaughter » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi,

Does anyone has a good spell to meet the "right guy"? Not one just to attract someone but one that will help meet the right person for you, the one with whom a lifetime relatioship can be established.

:)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm

You do a love spell, but instead of targeting a particular person, you concentrate your petition on bringing someone with your desired qualities in a partner into your life. The more introspection you do on the matter, the more specific you can be.

However, the more specific you are the longer it can take to manifest since the energy will have to do more "sifting" to find and attract the right partner. But these kinds of magic can be amazingly effective. That's how I found my husband. It took about 18 months from when I first did the spell, but he fits all the most perfect qualities that I wanted and needed from a partner. I couldn't have designed a better partner myself!

To me it's worth the wait to get that perfect life-partner!

poseidonsdaughter

Unread post by poseidonsdaughter » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks. I agree, good things come to those who wait.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 pm

I just did this for someone, and it worked out very well. If I can find where i wrote up this spell for her, then I will PM it to you. However, you could get an attraction spell kit, but before you start. Right out the top 7 qualities you want in a man. For example, trustworthy, lives in the same stay or a certain radius (believe it or not this is important you might meet someone thats on a business trip, fall in love, but it will be a long distance relationship...if that doesnt bother you then okay.) write each quality on a separate knob.

Or you can get an attraction fixed vigil candle, and write down the qualities you want in a man, and put it under the candle. I would keep the qualities to 7 to 10 because you do not want them to be so specific that this person becomes impossible to find.

Anywhoo i will pM you and see if I can find what i wrote up.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Share with the rest of us! We'd like to hear what tricks you've got up that crafty sleeve of yours ;-).

A Come to Me conjure employing moving lodestones can be used for this situation. Again, use a list of qualities that you seek and work the conjure. I believe miss cat metnioned this as the means by which she met her husband.

LM has a great Come to Me spellkit that you should look into. I also find that Come to Me seems to work a bit faster. I've worked both Attraction and Come to Me for clients and the Come to Me conjure seems to work a bit faster. Attraction seem to be more general and goes out and attracts all those qualities by sifting through them, where as Come to Me seems to zone in on a target. But may be just me.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 pm

poseidonsdaughter wrote:Hi,

Does anyone has a good spell to meet the "right guy"? Not one just to attract someone but one that will help meet the right person for you, the one with whom a lifetime relatioship can be established.

:)
The Come to Me spell kit is great, but the one cat used to get her husband, is quite popular too. It is called the lodestone and red candle spell. Here is the link to that spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

Mary

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:15 am

You could invest in a CTM spell kit.....

come-to-me-spell-kit-t4282.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 am

If you are doing spells on a specific person, however you want to perform this spell, will it affect my other work?

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 am

this spell is to attract known and unknown mates, did you read the links.... :?: :?:

Why don't you do (just this one spell) when you are not doing other spells... take a break from all the other work that you are doing, refresh your mind, mentally prepare yourself.... this is how i do my work.. i do only 1 work at a time, to avoid being overwhelmed, with info, signs and msgs.

On the other hand, I don't think so it will affect your other work, as long as all your other works are about attracting the special someone.....

why not wait for another forum member to reply, if it will affect your other work or not.... but i think you should be fine..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”