• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Hire Conjure Help for Spells or Learn to Do It Yourself?

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

having someone else cast spell or doing it yourself

Unread postby diamondstar » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:41 am

Which way do you think would bring better/faster results? Paying someone who claims to be very good at (at a high price) it or buying a kit yourself and doing it even if you've never done it before?
diamondstar

Re: having someone else cast spell or doing it yourself

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Initially you can try yourself but if you have second thoughts you may want to look at AIRR workers. Found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

LM has a list of the spell kits that come with everything you will need found here
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 pm

A lot of people seem to balk at the prices that professional workers ask (I'm not talking about scam artists that want thousands to burn candles, but reputible workers like those found on AIRR and elsewhere). It takes alot of time and energy, not to mention supplies, to do spellwork. Think about how long it takes you to properly fix a vigil light, or how long it takes you to do a spellkit exactly the way it should be done over several days. Then think about all the time and energy that's gone into years and years of study and practice to get that person to their professional skill level. You are paying for expertise, and compensating someone for all the time, energy, and supplies they are using on your behalf.

I guess you could think of it like needing a doctor. You COULD try and do the work yourself, using what info you can dig up on the internet. In many cases that might work! However sometimes you need something more. If you break your leg, maybe the farmer down the street could set it for you and give you some home remedies for $100, or you could go to the hospital and have access to people who have years of training, all the right equipment, and access to all the appropriate supplies and medicines for several hundred dollars. You're paying for expertise, and compensating someone for all the time, energy, and supplies they are using on your behalf.

When it comes to spellwork some people are gifted for the work, and others just plain aren't. Or others may be gifted for the work, but be facing an issue that is beyond their current level of experience and expertise. In those cases it is definitely "better" and "faster" to hire someone to work for you, or at least to get a reading from a worker to find out how best to approach the situation.

If you've never worked before and you're facing a very important issue, then I would definitely suggest hiring a worker. If you are new and want to learn by working for some non-pressing issues, then certainly go for it and see what your results are.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Though, never underestimate the power of someone who is new to this work who is really determined and filled with potent emotions. Never, the less, there are times when getting a professional is needed. If you are doing work yourself have faith in yourself, but getting a professional to do a reading to at least ascertain how your work is going is always a good idea. From there you can decide whether to continue yourself or hire someone.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:57 pm

I agree with Devi. Sometimes its better to just pay the money for a professional, and it might be cheaper in the long run than if you did it yourself. I mean you could change your oil yourself, but if you have no clue as to what you are doing you might just damage your car even further, and spend more money in getting it fixed.

On the other hand with emotions, I mean a new person can have all the emotions in the world, and all the intent in the world, BUT if they cannot manage those emotions, and constantly obsess over the outcome, the energy of the spell is going to fizzle out. I do believe in getting a reading, and at least trying it yourself at least one good time before you hire someone. But sometimes you must assess the situation for what it really is.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 pm

diamondstar wrote:Which way do you think would bring better/faster results? Paying someone who claims to be very good at (at a high price) it or buying a kit yourself and doing it even if you've never done it before?

That is really up to you. I encourage people to do their own work. You never know what you can do until you try. If your results are less than satisfactory, then you can work with someone.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby neverfit » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:07 pm

How can you tell whether or not you are gifted for the work?
neverfit

Unread postby diamondstar » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Thank you so much for your responses. As I read each one, it made me think... how will I know if I can do it if I don't try? That being said, I'm going to try this myself first.

Many years ago I did a spell for something totally different and it worked. I need to learn to stop underestimating myself. If I am not successful I will hire someone.
diamondstar

Doing Your Own Work vs Someone Else Working For You

Unread postby Agent88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 am

So, I have been one to try freezer spells and vinegar spells with little or no reaction. I have seen slight moments where I think this is going to be an awesome breakup moment, but it fizzles.

Recently, I decided to enlist Lucky Mojo's Candle Services for a breakup. I have no idea if it has actually taken place yet or anything.

What I do know is that the person I was trying to get to leave someone actually has started his true colors. And not just in front of the person I am trying to get him to leave, but the majority of her family has witnessed this event as well. It may be another case that people turn a blind eye toward, but at least it is all coming out.

And really, this is something I don't think I could've have accomplished on my own. I have the energy and I can put myself in the frame of mind to bind out someone, but my skills are not what LM's are.

So, this could technically be a testimonial, but I think I will continue to use the LM Candle Services for such needs or for similar needs.

I just got to a point where I either have the skill or I don't. And that.. when I send off for them to do it, it is so much easier to set and forget. I send it to them.. I know it is to happen.. I don't know when.. but I can rest easy.
Agent88

Re: Own Work vs Someone Else Working for you...

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Agent88...this is something that many of us face...if we have the skill. I have been told to try and see if if works if it does you have learned something if it doesnt there may be other issues preventing it from working...e.g.. have you cleansed yourself and your environment. Many times it is just that you are not releasing the entergy and focused too much on the outcome. Do a forum search this has been discussed many times.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 pm

You could try getting a reading done to see if you are gifted, and if so for what specific kinds of work. You might be able to work effectively, just not on the types of cases you've been trying. Before despairing, check in with a reader to get a wider perspective.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Agent88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks, guys. Yeah, I haven't gotten the reading for such subjects as if yet. I am just simply happy that this is one of those cases where I send off for it to be done and things happen before it even takes place. Kinda like when people order their mojo hands and already feel the effects before they even receive it.

:)
Agent88

Unread postby anita2479 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:10 am

Please help me I got a reading done and ordered a love kit
But just cannot grasp doing them.is there any voodoo
Experts who can do a love spell for me?

Thankyou
anita2479

Re: Hire Conjure Help for Spells or Learn to Do It Yourself?

Unread postby LilMissFireSign » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:33 am

Hi Anita,

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

On the left side, that page has a list of trustworthy AIRR members...also, check out the testimonial threads to help you decide.

Even though you have already gotten a reading, I would reccommend that you get one with an AIRR member...they can lead you in a better direction for what exactly you will need in rootwork...Im actually going to be using an AIRR member for my readings from now on, I just really enjoyed the experience :D
They were right on, even in phone or email readings!!

So Read their pages/testimonials and follow your gut ;)

Good luck, and Happy Holidays! :mrgreen:
Thank you St Martha! <3
LilMissFireSign

Unread postby deewany » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:44 am

I too agree with LilMiss,
i have been using an AIRR reader for my readings and rootwork, and im very happy.. i dont do rootwork on my own bcoz i need to hide my work and plus i believe experienced workers can do the work better for me and i dont hav to worry if im doing something right or wrong.. so go ahead get a reading from an AIRR reader and get them to do work for u, its worth it!
deewany

Re: Am rubbish at doing spells myself

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:51 am

And just for some cultural context on hoodoo and what it is and is not (as it is not Voodoo), you can read this amazingly informative article!
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:58 pm

You have received excellent advice; when you look for a reader/root worker you can also look here in the forum at the customer testimonies (customer-testimonials-f22.html) that discusses many of the readers listed at AIRR. Good Luck in your search.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Agree with all previous posts. One of the the things you might wish to consider (and especially for anyone else who might read this thread--is magical coaching, offered by some of the Members of AIRR) It could just mean that you have a small "hang up" in technique, and remember also to believe and have confidence in your work. Both the the link to AIRR and testimonials about various members, have been provided by Wonderful Forum Members and Mods above. If magical coaching seems a bit too much for now, "back up work" is recommendeded. Either way, you are in a win win situation. Coaching or backup work.
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sukie82 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Hello Everyone

I am doing research within the forums and I see so many questions and answers which is great but what gets confusing is knowing exactly what to purchase.

I would like to know if you wanted to do a spell on someone for break-ups, hot-footings, vinegar jars, separation, etc. Would it be better to do it yourself or contact someone like the professionals from the forum to do it for you?

I know that this is a service that you pay for which is fine.

I was just wondering would it better to do it through one of the AIRR workers? I personally would rather have someone else with experience do it and just tell me what it is that I need to do at home or whatever.

I would like to do a jar spell with vinegar for 4 people who do not know each other but just to put them all in the same jar as opposed to doing 4 different jars. I have read many different links about vinegar jars and what have you.

What I am asking is if I can hire someone from the forum to put together something for me and possibly send it to me or keep it in their homes........

I am clueless so that is why I am asking.

Thank you
Sukie82

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 pm

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Go through the webpages and find the reader and rootworker that is best suited for magical coaching. ALL of the conditions and work you described can be done and worked by you.

So find the Member of AIRR that works for you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sukie82 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Thank you Ms. Tammie Lee
I have contacted a few of the members from AIRR.

Sukie82
Sukie82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Sukie82,

Just "contacting" them will not usually result in much -- you will need to pick one and actually pay for and book a reading.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sukie82 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Understood Ms.Catherine
I have a reading next Thursday 10/18 with the lovely Ms. Bri. In the meantime I have contacted with and ordered a light spell from Khi to aid me in my upcoming court case with the landlord and for personal business matters. Once I receive my reading from Ms. Bri she will advise me exactly what needs to be done and I will be more in tune concerning what is going on in my life.

Sukie82
Sukie82

Doing My Own Work Versus Hiring a Root Doctor From AIRR

Unread postby StartingOver » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 am

Hello everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my question and hopefully respond. I had a reading done a few days ago by one of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. He confirmed to me that I was indeed cursed. He recommended 9 days uncrossing baths, reversing and uncrossing rootworking service, and a protection and money stay with me custom mojo hand. My question is.... I am new to this and have never done any rootwork before, should I pay the price to have him do the work for me or can I do the work for myself at a lower cost? I am not sure that I would have the experience needed to deal with such strong work. I do want this to be over with already but I also have a problem coming up with such a large lump sum of money in my already bad financial situation. If it is recommended that I let him do the work then I will find a way to get the money. However I rather not have to do that if it is something that I can do for myself. Please advice. Thank you.
StartingOver

Re: Should I do my own work?

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:06 am

Hello Starting Over,
Having a reading is the best way to start a journey to self empowerment. Now that you know what is going on and what is needed to correct it, you may want to do what it takes to get the job done. If you need help then you need help. It's ok to have someone more experienced then you to help you. In addition, you can also ask your worker for conjure coaching so that you can help yourself in the future. I know you stated that money is a issue, so perhaps you may want to ask your worker about things that you can do to generate finances so that you can get the work done. There are a lot of simple but effective things that you can do to generate the income to have the work done. I always tell and show my clients to use what they got, to get what need,to get what they want.
Stay Encouraged & Many Blessings to You!
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StartingOver » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am

Thank you for your reply Onki Muse.
StartingOver

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 am

anytime:) btw I love your avatar!
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

The Difference Between an AIRR Rootworker and Lucky Mojo?

Unread postby redcase1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 pm

i finally am able to post, could not post earlier on because of some ip issue..
sorry if its the wrong thread to put this but i dont know where to put this undder.

1) i was wondering, what is the difference between a spell kit / mojo created by a rootworker (AIRR) and one bought from Lucky Mojo?

2) Also, will the distance affect the effects of anything? lets say if i were to use the vigil candle service on someone here in asia is the distance too far/ineffective?

3) and since the spellkit is so much more tedious and difficult to do, is spellkit mmore effective than a mojo?

4) i intend to ask someone to burn the follow me boy vigil candle for 5 days, is it sufficient to have an effect? because i dont think the oils or anything i purchase will reach me here in time.

5) What's the difference between having a vigil candle burned by a rootworker and one done by lucky mojo?

sorry for the many many questions!
redcase1

Re: The Difference Between an AIRR Rootworker and Lucky Mojo?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 am

1. See cat's reply below.

2. The candle service can be used for distance work.

3. Whether any work is effective depends on the skill of the practitioner, the resistance of the target, unknown factors, and the will of God.

4. You are putting doubt into the work before you even get started.

5. Lucky Mojo does not burn candles for clients -- but they do take orders for the candles which are actually set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, next door to the shop.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: The Difference Between an AIRR Rootworker and Lucky Mojo?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm

redcase1

I am glad to answer your question # 1 above. You ask, "What is the difference between a spell kit / mojo created by a rootworker (AIRR) and one bought from Lucky Mojo?" The question is founded upon a false premise, namely that the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. is somehow not staffed by rootworkers -- but in fact, all Lucky Mojo Curio Co. employees are rootworkers and three of them are members of AIRR! Let me explain:

(A) All Lucky Mojo Curio Co. employees are graduates of my course in hoodoo rootwork, have taken my personal apprenticeship classes, and have received hands-on training from me. Most have worked at Lucky Mojo for years. Lucky Mojo is not a factory or a warehouse; it is a place where every oil, bath, incense, sachet, spell kit, dressed candle mojo, and jack ball is hand-made or hand-prepared for the clients and customers of the shop.

(i) Some of the rootworkers at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. take "outside cases" for private clients: Lou Florez, Miss Elvyra, Sister Robin Conjure, Aidan (Apollo Dark), and i (Miss cat) all take private "outside cases" as readers and rootworkers in addition to our general work for public customers of the shop and our private work or "inside cases" for clients through the shop and through Missionary Independent Spiritual Church next door.

(a) Three of the above Lucky Mojo rootworkers -- Lou, Elvyra, and me (cat) -- are also members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. All members of AIRR take private cases.

(b) Two of the above Lucky Mojo rootworkers -- Sister Robin and Apollo Dark -- are not members of AIRR, but do take private cases.

(ii) Two other Lucky Mojo Curio Co. rootworkers do private and personal work for clients, but only via the shop or the church: Mother Katrina (the lead deacon and candle server at the church) and Heidi (who makes all of the jack balls at Lucky Mojo) both perform general work for public customers of the shop and private work or "inside cases" for clients through the shop and the church.

(iii) Three other Lucky Mojo Curio Co. rootworkers only work for people via the shop through making spiritual supplies for public customers of the shop: Alicia, Lisa, and Gwen do not take any private cases.

(iv) Three other people at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. work primarily in support of the company's mail order business: Leslie handles data entry and purchasing, Eileen runs the shipping department and does customer service, and nagasiva is the IT and tech support manager for the business; they too are graduates of cat's course, have taken the apprenticeship, and can make supplies for clients if the shop is short-handed or because they specialize in certain lines of goods (for instance, all Black Arts products incorporate Black Arts stock oil hand-made by nagasiva).

(B) Many rootworkers not directly working in the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop purchase and use Lucky Mojo supplies in their work; some of them purchase Lucky Mojo supplies wholesale and resell the products to the public through their own shops, in addition to prescribing them for their own private clients; some of them are members of AIRR and some are not.

(D) Many rootworkers not directly working in the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop do not purchase or use Lucky Mojo supplies, but purchase other brands of supplies instead; some of them are members of AIRR and some are not.

(C) Many rootworkers not directly working in the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop do not purchase or use Lucky Mojo supplies, but make their own supplies instead; some of them are members of AIRR and some are not.

This forum is for the use of those home hoodoo practitioners and those professional rootworkers (AIRR members and otherwise) who purchase and use Lucky Mojo products in their conjure work for themselves, for their families, for their friends, and/or for their own rootwork clients.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:38 pm

13-Herb Bath and Jinx Killer products are powerful block-busters that you can use at home.
I'm also a big believer in lodestone altars -- and that can be as simple as a lodestone in bowl of change.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm

StartingOver --

Lucky Mojo is here to help people do their own work if they want to learn and have the confidence to try it. Some folks need help, and for that we have many helpers here at the forum, and, in addition, many members of AIRR offer rootwork coaching and consultations. For instance, i charge $30.00 for a half-hour coaching session in which i will walk you though doing a spell yourself, giving you several variations on the spell to suit your particular location, needs, and concerns -- and then i will let you ask as many questions as you can until our time is up.

If you schedule an hour of my time, that is $60.00, and we can talk the spell over at even greater length, or i can teach you two or three different spells.

Read about and familiarize yourself with magical coaching at AIRR. Just go to the site and look it up and see who does it.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ual_Advice

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm definitely one of those rootworkers who uses Lucky Mojo products.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StartingOver » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:43 pm

I just found this thread again since it was moved. Thank you everyone for responding to my question.
StartingOver

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:20 pm

The AIRR web site has just hit 500 information pages plus 84 category overview pages -- a total of 584 information-packed pages about spell-casting, folk magic, divination, and religion, plus the booking pages for 38 highly gifted and qualified readers and rootworkers whom clents can hire. When you add the Main Page, that brings the site to a total of 623 pages! http://readersandrootworkers.org is a lot more than a place to hire a psychic -- it offers clients a way to learn about metaphysics and the occult so that they can make well-informed decisions when seeking help with their spiritual problems.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Personally, I'm super-grateful to have someone helping me. I do my very best, but with anxiety disorder, blah blah, I bring some negative energy in which is not helping. I am doing work (not going to specify) while the reader, who is also a rootworker, does more or less the same kind of thing. I have WAY more confidence with someone in my corner!

I've pretty much not tried too much outside of love magic, and it hadn't occurred that I might not be good at *that particular thing.* I can make some basic cleansing baths and stuff. So I think in general I like setting lights and getting a reading, and doing work in tandem if I can.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics