Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hiya from Scotland

janeymack

Hiya from Scotland

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 am

I am so glad to have come across all these well informed people on this forum who are willing to share their expertise. I have really enjoyed the LM website and the abundance of information that is made available. I so like the sound of hoodo. Its sheer practicality and accessibility makes it really appealing to me. You dont need to lock yourself away for days and do bizarre arcane rituals like some ceremonial magicians (who obviously have a lot of spare time on their hands), instead it is easy to apply and from the sound of it, very effective.

I am glad to have met you all.

xx jane.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Hiya from Scotland

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Welcome to the board! Not all of us ceremonial magicians have that much time to spare *grumbles* ;-).
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks Conjurman. :D So what works best for you to get results, the ceremonial stuff or hoodo?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Results depend on the caster not the system, really. Though some systems of magic seem more inclined for certain types of work over others. I've been a practicing ceremonial magician (with all the associations usually connected to such practice) along with a conjurer for a long time and enjoy working with both systems. Results, however are the realm of the actual individual.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Yes I understand that it is down to the individual and is therefore subjective, but was really just curious on your take on it. Glad you enjoy both ways tho!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”