Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Loved
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Loved » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

ConjureMan,
that's a really great response...do you mind if i pm you? i'd like to get your advice on something...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Sure, shoot away.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:24 am

wow this helps so much..

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 pm

I read that you're supposed to allow the wax from the candle to flow down over the honey jar. I've tried this, but when I try to light another candle on top of the previous wax left over, it is unstable and doesn't work. Can I use glass encased candles on top of the honey jar instead or is the dripping wax essential to the spell?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:09 pm

I've never heard of glass encased candles being using on a honey jar... As to the wax being essential, some like to let the wax drip for divinatory reasons. I have heard of some rootworkers that use tea lights and actually prefer them because they "heat up" the honey and aren't messy so have the wax drip is not necessary. Usually for honey jars when I used freestanding candles, I melt the bottom of the candle a bit and then stick it on top of the previous remnants. Once you've stuck the candle ontop of the old one's left overs, you can take a match and run it in a circle at the candles base to melt it a little and help it stick better. Its worked well so far for me.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Not to oversimplify, but I've had no trouble just making sure the lid is tight and I wiped the outside of the jar carefully.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Thank you for your helpful comment. I never thought about melting the wax on the bottom of the candle to make it stick. Great idea.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:49 pm

I do the same thing, but sometimes my candle burn so well that there is no left over wax from the candle
Ask, Believe, Receive!

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:14 pm

I have the hardest time finding black candles.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Black candles are available here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar
You can use the little brass candle holder stars that LMC sells. Put one on top of the lid of the honey jar, set the candle in it, and let it burn.
You still get wax drippings but you also have a stable base to put the candle on.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Well you know what the heart means. And this falls underneath the category of a clean burn. Funny I had a wax drippings from a sweet jar for in the shape of a penis. Without revealing what the work was for, but I took that as a great sign,and there was absolutely no wax left on the top of the jar the previous night.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 am

Just wanted to share my experience. I use the honey jar spell to sweeten up my gf. Long story short, she is upset and tried to move on. I followed the honey jar spell with the sigil (paper 3x written names and crossed over with intentions written circle around the names). I also annoint the bottle with the "Love Me Oil". Just within the day... I got a call from her and got her attention back and we reconciled.

nknk2

Unread post by nknk2 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:25 am

You anointed the bottle? hmm.. interesting... I have heard people anointing candles.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Does anyone ever put drops of oil (such as Love Me or Come to Me Boy) into the honey itself before sealing the jar? Do you think it would make a difference?

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:49 pm

That is a really good question about the honey jar and when is a best time to call if the person still have the number.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 pm

I dress my herbs with the condition oils before placing them into the honey jar. I also dress my petition paper with the oils. So the oils do get into the honey jar that way. Although I don't see why you couldn't add it to the honey directly - but if it's already all over everything else you might just be wasting oil. It's up to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 pm

It depends how complicated your situation is. And different factors involved such as perhaps they are scared to contact you. So a honey jar alone would not address that you would need to do a crucible of courage spell in addition. I mean there could be a slew of reasons that can cause some people's honey jars to kick in faster than others.

A rule of thumb is to wait for 3 days while looking for signs, 3 weeks for movement, and 3 months for complete results.

I would wait at least 3 weeks before contacting the person, or I would get a reading to see what is going on.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Hello everyone!
This old thread answered most of my questions, so there is only one remaining. I'm doing a honey jar spell on a group of 10+ people (friendship only, LOL). How do I write the name paper when it is concerning multiple people? Write their name 1x and my name ?x, and do I still write my request in a circle around all the names?

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 pm

You need to use his full name.
If you don't know and cannot find out his middle name, then is just first and last okay?

kjpreistess

Unread post by kjpreistess » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:00 pm

honey jars are sweet at reconcilling, but to bring back your ex you need real black magic to force that person back. I dont need any negative comments about manipulation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Certainly. You use whatever you have. The more you have the better. If you have hair, sexual fluids add them in. If all you have is a first and last name use them. Remember, the key is establish a proper link for all your energies and magics to focus on.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 pm

kjpreistess

Honey jars and sugar jars are actually great. They work slow or fast, depending on what goes into them and how the situation led to the troubles in the first place. The more you enflame yourself with prayer the better, the right herbs and curios and you can create progress quickly. Generally the honey jar takes a more gradual approach, but its natural power is perfect for reconciliation work, which is already difficult enough. Of course if there is another party/rival involved some decisively manipulative action may be called for ;-).

Ms T

Unread post by Ms T » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:11 pm

KJ Priestess --

In reconcilliation work, if the honey jar is going to help in terms of giving the relationship the power to grow sweet and become long lasting, why would you need to "force" the person back?

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 am

Hi all,
This question might have been asked before but honestly could not find it.
Anyways, I have a honey jar going for a job i am really interested in..have had 2 good interviews..in the last one i got the business card of the manager who makes the decsion from her own hand, and thats about as personal as it will get...i also have one from the first manager in the honey jar, along with the petition and herbs and oils.
I would like to open the HJ to put in the second business card...is this ok?
If yes, while i have it opened is there anything else i should add?
if no, what can i do with the card?

on a separate note, is it ok to do a skull candle for the managers to influence their thoughts?...if yse, what color is most advisable for this purpose?

sorry about the qs...and thanks in advance about the replies...
Zee

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:36 am

Yes you can put in the new business card. Probably no need for other stuff coz you already have the herbs and petition. I've never put a name card into a honey jar - usually I burn a dressed candle/tea light on the top of it and pray, etc. in your case, you can do it, i.e. charging it, then put it in your jar. To attract attention and speed things up a bit, you can burn an orange candle dressed with road opener and/or attraction oil on the top of the jar, or next to the candle you're burning on the jar (i suppose you'd be burning purple candles)

Personally I wouldn't burn a skull candle for this situation. One figural candle for one person, so in this case you'll have to burn two? and that's quite inefficient. I also feel skull candles can take longer to hit the target, depending on what kind of person he is. Altering/affecting a person's mind is tricky, sweetening is usually an easier option.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 am

flamethrower wrote:Hello everyone!
This old thread answered most of my questions, so there is only one remaining. I'm doing a honey jar spell on a group of 10+ people (friendship only, LOL). How do I write the name paper when it is concerning multiple people? Write their name 1x and my name ?x, and do I still write my request in a circle around all the names?
Well, I would just make a universal honey jar on yourself. I would put cloves, sumac, and balm of gilead beads in it. I would petition to have the group like you. It sounds like you want to influence these people more than be friends.

Mary

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm

My Honey Jar is completely covered with wax, should I take them out?
And store them until I find the time to dispose them?

rosepetals

Unread post by rosepetals » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Twice now I've had my honey jar almost blow it's top while burning my candle as if it built up pressure and released it. I did a search and didn't read anything about it being a sign. Could I interpret it as my target "blowing his top"?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 pm

So I have a question about the hair thing. Since I don't clean my car as often as I should, I could probably find a hair of hers in the passenger seat, no problem. But the problem though is that there's another person who is in my car sometimes who also has almost the exact same hair (length, color, curliness, etc) as the person who I'm trying to use the spell on. If I end up with the wrong hair, will I get the wrong person falling in love with me because I really don't want that? If that's going to be a problem, I'll stick with handwriting, photos, etc.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi all. I made my honey jar a few months ago, and burned a candle and prayed over it only a couple of times. I still have it and shake it while saying a brief petition sometimes. I do this because i don't have much time- i am either working (full time), taking care of my baby, or my husband is home and I cannot do my workings when he is around. i'm sure many people must have the same problem- This may sound like a stupid question, but I was wondering, even if i burn the candle for maybe 5 or 10 minutes on some nights, would this be effective, or should the candle burn down all at once? What will be most effective? Also, if I haven't worked my honey jar for awhile will it "re-activate" once I burn the candle and pray over it? Or should I make a new one?
Thanks for your help :-)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 pm

You should really let the candle burn itself out for the strongest effect.

To start working it again, pray over it and burn a candle on it every night for a week - then go back to M,W,F from then on.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 pm

The idea is that you are letting the fire of your intention or desire heat up the spell contained within the honey by having the candle burn all the way down. You can purcahse the 4 inch candles from LM which last about 1.5 hr, or even stick with a tea light or bday candle. All of these options will accomodate your timing and still get the conjure going. If you still can't do it, then I suggest letting the candle burn for at least 15-30 mins. I've had people work that time frame and it worked fine for them. Just pinch out the candle when you are done.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:41 am

Thanks Devi and conjure!
:-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:28 pm

if you use the wrong hair, you could cause that person to fall in love with you...if that's even plausible at the time. Or your spell could just plain fail. Obviously if you cant get the right hair then its not going to help. But I would stick to the handwriting.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:06 am

Thanks, but I was actually able to get a hair that I know is hers so I'm excited now to get everything else that I need.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 am

Hi Mary

I read about your all-purpose Honey Jar and am really interested to know how to make one.

Am I right to assume that by personal concerns in the jar, you included a photo of yourself with hair attached and name and dob on the back of it?

And for whatever you are working on at a point in time, you place it under the honey jar and not in it? So if you wanted to attract a specific person or money etc at that point in time, you place either name paper or personal concerns of that person under the jar? And then burn the appropriate candle?

What do you do with the paper that you place under the jar after your work is done?

Is there any particular prayer you say when you placed your personal concerns in the jar? Wld it be on general attraction of whatever you want?

Sorry for the questions, just wanted to get it clear.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:09 pm

strawberrykid,

Yes, my personal concerns are in my personal honey jar. You bury the petition paper in your front yard, when you get what you are petitioning for. Your personal honey jar is not good for a specific person. If you have a specific person in mind, do a honey jar on that person with the personal concerns of that person.

For example, before I got my current boyfriend, I petitioned on my personal honey jar for what I wanted in a man. When I realized I wanted a romance with my current boyfriend (who was originally my friend), I buried the non-specific petition in my front yard (since I had met the target) and created a honey jar for my target. I took his photo, personal concerns, and some more heated herbs into a honey jar for him.

Make sense?

Mary

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Angelina,

That's why I use birthday candles. They take mere minutes to burn down.

Mary

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Literarylioness wrote: That's why I use birthday candles. They take mere minutes to burn down.

Mary
Is that still as powerful?

moondancer

Unread post by moondancer » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what is the best way of handling an existing honey jar that has manifested my wish with someone, but yet, at the same time, I would like to start a new one with a new petition and same target? I wanted someone to come to me, now I'd like make a keep a relationship sweet honey jar. What should I do? Thank you for helping me and Happy Holidays! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 am

kmew1315 -- Sure, if it is an ongoing work.

moondancer -- You can bury it in your yard.

moondancer

Unread post by moondancer » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 am

Hello Devi,

I'm afraid I can't do that because I live in an apartment building. So if I am to get rid of it, any other ways of doing so? Just to be sure am I to understand from your answer that I should start a new honey jar for the same target since I want to keep the relationship sweet? Please confirm and thank you so very much.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:55 am

If you can't bury in your yard, you can always bury in a potted plant. In fact deployment in a potted plan can be significant on its own.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:19 pm

ELKnapp wrote:...and you will need personal concerns from your ex--a photo is good (one is enough; if you have a photo of the two of you together, happy, that's even better--if not, tape a picture of yourself together with a picture of him to make a single picture of the two of you together and use that). Your name as part of the name / petition paper and your likeness in a photo of the two of you together in combination with your spiritual work should suffice. You should expect to work with the jar regularly (daily for at least the first week; possibly less often after that) until your desired outcome is achieved. That said, please set a time-limit for yourself for how long you are willing to work this spell, and do ask for clear, understandable signs regarding the progress of the work at 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months.

Good luck!
I'm redoing my honey jar to add a few more items (our hair, our photos, his handwriting, more herbs, and magnets). My current honey jar has only a few herbs and his fluid personal concern, so I plan on pouring these into a new jar along with the new additions.

One small photo, two balm of gilead buds, Return to Me sachet powder, and our hairs will be wrapped in the name paper. Between the two magnets will be our hair strands and another photo, deliberately bent so our faces are pressed together. The magnets keep us attracted to each other and symbolize that no one can come between us and I am the only one in his sight.

Do all these items need to be wrapped up in the name paper or can some items such as cinnamon sticks, paper with his handwriting, and magnets be loose in the jar? My concern is that too many items in the name paper make it difficult for it to remain tightly folded once placed in the jar.

Should I consider this revamped version a NEW jar and treat it as such - lighting candles on it daily for the first week or adhere to my current schedule of three days a week?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 pm

There's no need for the packet to remain tightly folded.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Devi Spring wrote:There's no need for the packet to remain tightly folded.
Does this mean "YES" that all items should be placed within the name paper?
Many thanks for your last (and very quick) reply.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Yes, I would wrap them all up into the packet.
Make the petition paper a bit bigger than you normally might if you're really worried about it.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Lulu wrote:Ok so hes not talking to me anymore, I'm really confused because at first he made it sound like he wanted to make peace with me but out of no where he told me he regret hitting me up because according to himi haven't changed which confused me because we only communicated via AIM(instant messenger) yes maybe I made a mistake by telling him to block me after he said that. Now I don't know what to do. Should I keep going with what I had planned as stated on a few post before? Or should I light another come to me vigil candle? Should I try the intranquil spell kit? Or should I stop everything and get a reading on my situation first? Or maybe there's something else I can do first? Help pleassseee, Thank you
There's another possibility here. It almost sounds to me like the magic is doing its part of the job. He's opened up to you and started talking to you again and even said he doesn't know why. But it sounds like there's something that you need to change to do your part of the job. And to be honest, what that thing you need to change is seems kinda obvious. I think you need to back off for a bit. You're probably coming on way too strong and coming off as needy and clingy (and even if it's only through AIM, you can still do that). I know it's not easy. I know in my situation, I have to bite my tongue a lot and not say things I want to say, but it very much sounds like that's what you need to do.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Keeping them in a name packet is always a good idea, but it doesn't have to always fit in there. Some herbs and curios are just too big or you if you are putting more into an old one you don't have to pull out the name paper, but can rather toss the new herbs directly in the honey. So, its best to make it neat in the name paper, but having it loose in the honey is just as fine. The idea is that the honey is binding all these elements together while making them sweet. Doesn't matter if they are touching, they are all in the honey together.

misst2

Unread post by misst2 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:14 am

Hello there eveyone,

I am new to this forum and a bit rusty at all of this. I have a huge dilemma, I cast a honey jar spell I found in a book for my boyfriend and I several months ago. I do not think it is working I have been thinking hard about this And I am positive that I was hexed or jinxed when I was younger by an ex friend of mine, I actually found some of my hair and a picture and my clothing in her bedroom, She tormented me and I didnt go back to practicing until recently, and I am not very good at it but ever since the incident my life has been nothing short of miserable.

So I bought the 13 herb bath, uncrossing oil uncrossing powder and uncrossing incense and did the spell this morning with the 37th psalm.

So far I feel optimistic about the situation but the real question is can I or should I dispose of the honey jar and if I should how should I do so? And is it then ok to do another honey jar spell in its place and how long should I wait?

I know it was foolish to do all this backwards but its done so can someone please help me undo this mess?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:54 am

You should really get a reading with a worker on this situation, because it's a wee complex.

If you WERE crossed a few years ago, it might very well take more than 1 day of uncrossing to really clear up the mess. Probably a 13-day 13-herb bath, along with alot of spiritual house cleansing. Maybe even some reversal work.

Depending on the situation, you may be able to continue working the honey jar you already made after you are good and clean. Or you may need to make another one.

You never know until the situation gets looked at in-depth by someone with experience.

You can find an effective and ethical worker through the AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:03 pm

My honey jar does work very slowly. I've been working on mine for about 3-4 months now and I've had to switch things up a little bit to see if it helps. Nothing really like "BAM" in your face has happened, but I feel calm while it's burning and it always burns well.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Lulu,

The only other thing that I bought were two Lodestones (small) 1 to represent him and 1 to represent myself. All in all they give you everything you need, but I would also purchase some extra candles just in case it takes a while.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Tabbylove17 wrote: I have to agree that it does work very slowly I've been working on mine for about 3-4 months now and I've had to switch things up a little bit to see if it helps. Nothing really like "BAM" in your face has happened, but I feel calm while it's burning and it always burns well.
I know they take long, but I was under the impression that the 3 days/3 weeks/3 months rule still applied.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:25 am

Honey jars are in it for the long run. Sometimes you can get discernable results within a matter of weeks, etc, sometimes it takes longer. The honey jar keeps things sweet and nudges things along. Depending on what you are looking for, you usually want the honey jar to work on the situation- the atmosphere as you do other work from other angles to get things going.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:35 am

Hi Mary, Thanks for your reply. Very helpful!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I just started a honey jar. I was planning on doing it Monday Wednesday and Friday. But I saw another post that suggested the first week to burn every day. Is that a good suggestion? I can't find the post in question again.

Is it possible to burn it too much or on the wrong days?

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 pm

When starting a honey jar some burn everyday until they see movement. It is strickly up to you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:27 pm

You can work it everyday if you want. I like to work mine everyday for a week, and then go to M-W-F after that. That's just my personal preference. Other workers may do things differently.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Ok. Thank you everyone. I understand that's it notg ood to give too many details on a work in progress so I won't say why but that I think every day for at least a week is definitely the way to go.

One other question. What kinds of prayers and to who should I be saying over the candle as I anoint and light it?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”