Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell to Leave a Relationship When Spouse Used Roots On Me

mahoganysoul

Spell to Leave a Relationship When Spouse Used Roots On Me

Unread post by mahoganysoul » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 pm

I feel like someone has control over me. What ever they ask, I can't bring myself to say NO. I am not sure what is going on... I just know something is not right! I like him as a friend but nothing more than that.

Should I use Cut & Clear or is there something else better to use?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Losing Control of Myself

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm

If you feel like someone has you tied and bound, you can indeed use the Black Walnut bath, followed by Cut and Clear, to wash away and then slice through what is holding you to this person. After that, do a cleansing and protection spell on yourself to keep it from coming back.

Good luck,
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

zSar777

Spell to Leave a Relationship When Spouse Used Roots

Unread post by zSar777 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:41 am

Hi, I have this difficult situation which is really burning me out. Please try to understand me and I am having a serious emotional problem and i wanted to put it at rest. Being a guy with this kind of sitaution is very unsual (i think) and most of the time I just cried without knowing how to resolvbe it...

A little background...

I am have married for 17 years and I am not really happy with it. I admit that there are good times thats why we lasted this long but it consumed my life to the edge. My wife is a very controlling and demanding person. She is way too selfish and very jealous person. She never wanted me to have fun with my hobbies or go out with my buddies which she knows them well. Its always has to be her way and not mine. What she wants, she should get.. that kind of spoiled attitude. I let it happened which is my fault also. She would be very mean if I dont do it her way. There are times she snaps and will not communicate and I have to beg for her and will be happy if she is totally content.

I finally had enough and gave up with all the crap that she has been treating me. Up to the point I met another woman which I am ready to move on. I left and asked for divorce. My wife came begging, crying, threatening of suicide... all sorts of mind games.... will not stop until I got back to her. She promised to change and she admits that she went to root doctors to bring me back. Its been 4 months now and she starts to get back to her own self again which demands every free minute I have.

My problem is this... I really wanted to leave my wife coz I can't stand her ways for me. But there are times that made me very sick of thinking of leaving her. It was not like this before when I had left her. I only had this funny feelings after she went to root doctors which she cast on me.

I wanted to move on with my soulmate which I am hurting her feelings too because I seem can not find the courage to leave my wife. Everything is a mess and everyday I feel sick with my mind for this roller coaster mind game and contants emotional issues.

What spells can you recommend for me to do for myself?

Thanks for listening to my issues.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Need help for spell for myself...

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:35 am

hm well, first id get a reading from a worker LM has a site dedicated to professional workers. Read through the profiles and select one that speaks to you. The reader, for starters, can tell what is on you, and how to remove it, the worker also can suggest work you can use to get away from the wife and with the new women. Being yourwife threatend in some serious manners, maybe having a tranqulity spell put on her also. To get over her you can use the black walnut bath to get over a lover, or the cut and clear products to cut it all out so you can start new with this women. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 am

You definately want to get a reading done. This will help determine whether you really have roots put on you or its a psychosomatic thing. After that you can work with the rootworker to resolve your issues. You want to work with jinx removal work and cleansing and protecting work. Finally a Cut and Clear should help break the last emotional bonds. But get a reading before anything else.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Ok, thank you so much for the advise.. I will get a reading first as recommended.

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 am

Okay.. I wanted to thank "Karma Zain" (http://www.karmazain.com) that helped me with the card reading. Yes, indeed there's some blockage that were cast on me. And suprising as it can be... Karma feels that it might has something to do with my wife... Yesterday, I asked my wife if she did any rootwork or curse on me... she said "YES".. only she did coz of her rage of anger... no wonder I am emotionally so depressed, weak, lost my job and full of bad luck just went on my way. My wife said sorry and she is taking it back... how?? I already had suffered so much...!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 am

You should find out from Karma what steps you should take. Cleansings are definitely in order, though. Probably some of the 13-Herb bath for 3-13 days is a good place to start. Also cleansing your entire house top to bottom with Chinese Wash. Your wife should undo her work as well, that will help ease everything. You could look into the Uncrossing Kit, and just get some additional 13-Herb Bath when you order so you can bathe over several days.

But you may want to see what Karma feels is the best move. I know she currently has quite the wait for consultations and readings, however. (I just had one through her myself - and she is absolutely lovely and a fantastic resource.) But the consultation line is shorter than the full reading line - so perhaps since she's already read you, you can get the consultation advice fairly expediently.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Thanks Juju... yes, Karma had suggested cleansing procedures. She also mentioned the 13-Herb bath... good thing that I have those in hand. I ordered it awhile ago and finally found use for it.

Any other suggestion for cleansing method I greatly will appreciate it. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Just stick with what Karma laid out for you. Do exactly as she told you - no more, no less - at least for now. See how things resolve after following her advice.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 pm

zSar777 wrote:Hi, I have this difficult situation which is really burning me out. Please try to understand me and I am having a serious emotional problem and i wanted to put it at rest. Being a guy with this kind of sitaution is very unsual (i think) and most of the time I just cried without knowing how to resolvbe it...

A little background...

I am have married for 17 years and I am not really happy with it. I admit that there are good times thats why we lasted this long but it consumed my life to the edge. My wife is a very controlling and demanding person. She is way too selfish and very jealous person. She never wanted me to have fun with my hobbies or go out with my buddies which she knows them well. Its always has to be her way and not mine. What she wants, she should get.. that kind of spoiled attitude. I let it happened which is my fault also. She would be very mean if I dont do it her way. There are times she snaps and will not communicate and I have to beg for her and will be happy if she is totally content.

I finally had enough and gave up with all the crap that she has been treating me. Up to the point I met another woman which I am ready to move on. I left and asked for divorce. My wife came begging, crying, threatening of suicide... all sorts of mind games.... will not stop until I got back to her. She promised to change and she admids thar she went to root doctors to bring me back. Its been 4 months now and she starts to get back to her own self again which demands every free minute I have.

My problem is this... I really wanted to leave my wife coz I can't stand her ways for me. But there are times that made me very sick of thinking of leaving her. It was not like this before when I had left her. I only had this funny feelings after she went to root doctors which she cast on me.

I wanted to move on with my soulmate which I am hurting her feelings too because I seem can not find the courage to leave my wife. Everything is a mess and everyday I feel sick with my mind for this roller coaster mind game and contants emotional issues.

What spells can you recommend for me to do for myself?

Thanks for listening to my issues.
Wow, your nature's been tied! Well, you might have to go to a professional, because when a man's nature has been tied, it is tough for a newbie to untie it. You got to bring in the big guns.

First, DO NOT eat anything your wife cooks or makes for you. She is probably feeding you her menstrual blood and stop having sex with her. Keep getting a headache.

Second, you should take the uncrossing spell kit. Found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I would follow that up with a Fear Not To Walk Over Evil Spell kit. See above link.

You can also work with St. Michael to give you strength and protection.

Good luck!

Mary

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi Mary, thanks for the suggestion...

After you mentioned that mentrual blood, sometime ago when she was talking to her sister I had heard something that they are doing that for her sister's husband, saying about feeding them to control the male.

Something struck me... I remembered when I left her and came back... although we didn't get to really talk to each other for about a week (silent treatment) but she continues to prepare meals for me. Then I thought after I left her and told her that I am leaving her for good. She continues to serve me food while her face shows deep anger. So all this has to do what you have said. I never realized this until you now. hmmm...

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 pm

first of all, even in your darkest moment, have the will power to be healed, cleansed, purified, whatever it is, remind yourself that you will fight it... be determined to get help, you have come to the right forum...
no wonder I am emotionally so depressed, weak, lost my job and full of bad luck just went on my way.
Oh my God, you have been jinxed by your wife... You better get help immediately or it will drive you to the edge.. You will go crazy...
I wanted to move on with my soulmate which I am hurting her feelings too because I seem can not find the courage to leave my wife.
toss the rootwork that your wife did aside........and think......................
You have to decide what is going to make you happy for the rest of your life... your wife or your soulmate... many men have died a depressing deaths living with a demonic wives... the choice is yours..
the problem is not your wife, it is YOU.. what were you doing with a woman like that for 17 years????
It is about time you left her for good and moved on with your soulmate...

NO1.
for the time being do a lemon vinegar jar for your wife...(many threads on that)
to-cause-discord,-fights,-enmity--t3787.html#p19895
spell-to-be-left-alone--t3862.html#p19824
want-to-derail-my-sister%CA%B9s-ex-husb ... tml#p18327
shutting-a-enemies-mouth-t3453.html#p17710

I made a vinegar jar for my enemies and they have left me alone... I was in a worst position than you, i am recovering gradually now... since i joined the forum...

no2 do 13 herbal bath, for uncrossing,,,,, jinx breaking and lifting all your blockages.
no3 order Feiry wall Protection spell kit,,,, to protect yourself and your soulmate from the ''demons''.
no4 do reversal spell ( all info available on the LM website)... send back their gifts.
no5 Read psalm 7 (unhexing), 37, 91, 121(protection)..

you have to soul search, be determined, have the will power, fight it will all your strength and victory will be yours. start avoiding your wife, practice saying NO to her....

all the best in getting your freedom...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 am

stelselv,
wow.. those are really the great info. you strike me to think why am I taking these... you are right..
I will go for your suggested spells... thanks so much!! :)

I also remembered like she would say constantly like almost everyday.. "dont leave me", "love me.. love me", "be with me", then cry and be sad.. she gave me something like a charm and asked me to wear it and it was given to us by her sister who went for the rootwork.

That is so unsual change of her attitude because she was so demanding and nasty as much as I can remembered for many years in the past or I should say to the day I tried leaving her.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:57 am

zSar777 --

Do you have the charm given to you by your wife? And if so, can you describe it to us, so that we may possibly be able to identify it for you and give advice on how to counter its effects on you? Also, if you have the opportunity to snoop through her belongings -- be on the lookout for a cord or string with knots tied in it -- especially it the cord seems a little stiff. If you locate said item, that may well be a spell referred to here as tying a man's nature. Essentiallly, she would wet a string with your semen and then knot it ritually to bind you to her. Once you have that in your possession, its power over you should be negated. You could also burn it to release the spell.

The suggestions you've been given here are excellent and give you many options to help yourself overcome this situation. I wish you well and please let us know how it goes with you and if we may be of further assistance.

Take care,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 am

Hi Michelle, thanks..

The item is round made of coconut casing (brown), size about 2 inches in diameter. it is sealed and according her or her sister it contains prayers inside. Its sealed. She has one exactly the same. Since I am out of work (maybe it has do with her stupid curse on me), I can try to look for the said tied cord or string.

One of the curse she placed on me that she said that I should loose my job and to get my life messed up for leaving her. Thats the punishment to me but she said she is taking it back so hope I get well.. thats it without doing anything.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 am

I'm sorry to say I don't know what the coconut charm may or may not be. Hopefully someone else here may have a better idea about what it is. Given your experiences, I would not be surprised if the charm were not as innocent as well-intentioned prayers. If you have an idea what sort of magickal practicioner she and the sister have been working with that may clue someone else here into what the charm could possibly be.

I know you are out of work and maybe short of funds, but if you can manage, you may want to look into purchasing some supplies aimed at uncrossing. Even something as simple as bathing in salt water (Epsom salts are cheap!) and reciting protective Psalms may give you a little relief.

Did you ever get to follow up with Karma to find what was recommended? Is she aware of this coconut charm? If not, you may want to let her know about it; it could be important.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:48 am

If it supposedly contains prayers inside, can you open it up and read them?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:45 am

stelselv,
wow.. those are really the great info. you strike me to think why am I taking these... you are right..
I will go for your suggested spells... thanks so much!!

dear zSar777, you are most welcome, I am happy i could help you at least a tinny winny bit. There are so many men and women out there living with demonic spouses and are stuck.... you are lucky, you wriggled your way out....

I don't know what your charm means but find a way to dispose it properly first, so that it does not affect you anymore ... ask in the forum on another thread maybe..

From now onwards stop talking or getting reminded of what your wife did, get her out of your mind, she is the PAST. Concentrate on yourself, you should only be thinking of finding a solution to your problems, cleansing and protection... and living happily ever after...

You have come to the right place... all the best....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:51 pm

I haven't seen a charm made of a coconut, but there is a similar charm I know and have prescribed that binds two people together with a walnut. There is also the coconut break up spell, but this is all hypothetical.

Since you already had a reading with Karma, stick to her plan of action. Try not to deviate too much from it, because usually people do more harm then good when they run off doing other conjure besides the ones prescribed by their worker. Trust that she is a professional and will know what amount of power to bring to bear to the situation. After doing what she recommended, do a follow up reading to see how things are going and make sure to mention things like the charm around your neck to get her input.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks everyone for your help and responses. Karma is out and wont be available until January 2010. For the meantime she suggested me to work on something. I forgot to mention to her about the coconut shell charm. I wil take a picture of it and post here for you folks to see. It was made by some rootworker in Manila, Philippines.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Check under the mattress on your wife's side, or in her bra-drawer for that string. If it exists, hopefully she hid it in one of the more common places for that kind of thing. The other place that might be good to luck is where ever she keeps her feminine products. Those are places men aren't likely to go by accident! LOL

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 am

so, heres my question...this poor guy seems miserable, all because his wife tied him to her. i have done the same to my man, but i dont want him to "wish" he could leave me. i want him to want to be there. i only did it so that he would stay faithful since we had one incident that just about tore our family apart. anything i can do to assure that he is happy with me, not just forced?

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:32 am

A reverse question, I hope I won't get anybody upset by asking this. May I know how to tied up a man's nature like mentioned in this topic?

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:59 am

I think what Juju said and some of the folks here... to tie a man's nature is to do the knot spells and/or something about menstrual blood for spells. Well, if you love the man and wanted to tie him down, just make sure you love him and dont put misery to him and treat him like a slave. Sooner or later the man will break down.. if this happens... either he will go insane or retaliate... I am miserable..

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:33 am

I think everyone is neglecting the fact that if she has tied him, the tied string is very likely in her mojo or nation bag. It sounds as if she knows enough not to tie him and leave the tie hanging around on it's own somewhere, she likely has her mojo with her. I would. Just my two cents.

The brand new sing-song talk she is giving you now is probably indicative of the work she is doing in some way. Perhaps a skull candle, or a doll baby, which one would talk to in such a way. These are thoughts she wants firmly in your head. It is not just magical but a common form of thought and behavior modification. Pay attention to when she says those things- are you having sex? Doing something to please her? Expressing disinterest? This will give you clues as to when to be sure you are well centered and shielded, and also what situations to avoid as you extract yourself.

Also, I'd suggest Crucible of Courage, Master Key, and Essence of Bend over or other dominating products to strengthen your own courage and will (after a very good cleansing and protection), and to give you more power when dealing with her. Not only should you be working against her work, or looking for it; but you should be protecting and strengthening yourself and using products that will give you dominance in the situation. Good luck.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:38 am

And Natty, you will find info on both a Nation Sack and tying a man's nature here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 am

Thank you for the information zSar777 and GoddessMojo!!

May I know whether I can tie his nature if we already broke up? I really want some strong power just like ZSar777's wife did to him. I am sorry to say that zSar777 and I don't have the meaning to hurt you. I just want to learn the method. I love my ex and I won't treat him like a slave I just want to have him back and tie him with me. Is Nation Sack a good choose to me?

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 am

Natty, maybe you want to speak to my wife and if you found the secret and you promise to let me know... so I can destroy the damn thing.. :shock: ;)

oh well, I just to wait until Karma comes back on January...

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 am

Haha~~ zSar777, you know what, this is the same thing I thought about when I first read your post. If I have the chance, I will definitely speak to your wife, but as your relationship is been so bad now it too cruel for me to ask you help me contact your wife. But if one day you find out what your wife had done on you, Please Please, I beg you please let me know~~!! Thanks!!

NeverBend

Spells to Break Love or Control Spells Made by an Ex

Unread post by NeverBend » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Greetings, longtime lurker here. :)

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

I have an ex that I dumped and kicked out of my house months ago. This fool is obsessed with me and delusional; as shown through astrology synastry Pluto aspects, tarot card readings, as well as actions. He keeps calling me even though three months ago I cussed him out and told him how much I despise him, don't want to have anything to do with him and to move on. I haven't spoken to him since and refuse to pick up the phone when he calls.Tomorrow I will be changing my phone number, so that will at least fix that.

He's half Native American and has some knowledge of Native medicine (magick). When he left, he stole one of my shirts, which I'm quite sure he is using or will use to manipulate me to fall of him *pukes*. Oddly enough I was told (via reading) the 13 Herb Bath I purchased will clear up some yuck in my life...more than likely that is his doing. Plus my anger sometimes overfills into rage when I think of him, as though my free will is fighting off what he is trying to do...in making me fall for him. He knew my last ex put a love spell on me and I guess he wants to play copycat. Ah...and he did tell me before I kicked him out and we were just "friends", that he did some type of ritual that will tie me and him together...forever. I guess some type of Native binding spell? Anyone here familiar with Native American medicine?

My tarot card readings show that he really believes deep down inside that I want to be friends with him (Three of Cups or sometimes Six of Cups), one day want to be with him again (Two of Cups), and have a family with him (Ten of Cups). Though sometimes he realizes I think he's annoying (Ten of Wands), a loser and dead to me (Ten of Swords). So he goes back and forth, but mainly believing that I want him...even though I ignore his phone calls. The Four of Pentacles and Devil card shows him not wanting to let go and his obsessiveness/possessiveness feelings for me.

First, I tried a freezer spell...didn't work. So I got some LM products such as Firey Wall of Protection, St. Micheal place card, St. Cipriano chromo print (I think he and I will work great together...love him already!) and some other items. I've been using the Firey Wall everyday; and in the near future I will be looking into Hot Footing, Mirror Boxing, Black Walnuting and finally Cut and Clearing this freak out of my life.

My concerns however is this...first, he still has my t-shirt. Second, even after I plan to do all of the above in the future, the cards STILL show he will think I want to be with him. This concerns me because if he thinks I still have feelings for him, despite magickally and physically blasting him out of my life, he may continue to try to find a way to contact me, manipulate me magickally via personal concern or worse...bring bad luck in my life; as I have had readings show he has wanted to cause great harm in my life so I will need him *pukes again*. Because it does show he may still try to find a way in the end...and the Star card backs this up with his hope.

What works in my favor is he's kinda stupid, oblivious to his surroundings and makes sloppy mistakes...which tend to backfire on him. When asked what must be done for him to see how much I hate him, find him vile and want nothing to do with him...I got the Moon and Tower cards. So, basically, the delusions need to come crashing DOWN. Another good thing in my favor is he is going through a long Saturn Square Sun in the 8th house transit that says it will force him to see reality and let go of all delusions, and in trying to manipulate or bend someone's will, will NOT go in his favor.

So how do I break through his delusions and what type of protection (either on-going or one time) will I need since he has my shirt? I do plan purchase a reading to get another set of eyes on this and for further advice, but for right now, I'm trying to mentally come up with a defensive plan of attack.

Sorry if this is too long, I wanted to keep it as detailed as possible so you will have the complete picture with a decent backstory.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity, deleted the word "barf"

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Delusional Ex may have worked love spell on me (barf)

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:00 pm

NeverBend wrote:I have an ex that I dumped and kicked out of my house months ago. This fool is obsessed with me and delusional ... He keeps calling me even though three months ago I cussed him out and told him how much I despise him, don't want to have anything to do with him and to move on. I haven't spoken to him since and refuse to pick up the phone when he calls.Tomorrow I will be changing my phone number, so that will at least fix that.

He's half Native American and has some knowledge of Native medicine (magick). When he left, he stole one of my shirts, which I'm quite sure he is using or will use to manipulate me to fall of him *pukes*. ... he did tell me before I kicked him out and we were just "friends", that he did some type of ritual that will tie me and him together...forever. I guess some type of Native binding spell? Anyone here familiar with Native American medicine?
First of all, have you done any readings to see how capable he is as a magic worker? He claims to have done a ritual to keep you together -- but you aren't together. He has your personal concerns -- does he even know enough not to wash your shirt before he works with it?
... he may continue to try to find a way to contact me, manipulate me magickally via personal concern or worse...bring bad luck in my life; as I have had readings show he has wanted to cause great harm in my life so I will need him *pukes again*. ...
There is a class of spells often called "Love Me or Die," which are intended to achieve just this situation.
What works in my favor is he's kinda stupid, oblivious to his surroundings and makes sloppy mistakes...which tend to backfire on him.
This is why I asked how capable he is as a magic worker. For instance -- so much of what passes for Native American spirituality on the Internet is very thin New Age pablum with feathers on it. Is it possible that that's all he knows? How deep is his connection with (at least) his family's traditions of spiritual and magical work?
So how do I break through his delusions and what type of protection (either on-going or one time) will I need since he has my shirt? I do plan purchase a reading to get another set of eyes on this and for further advice, but for right now, I'm trying to mentally come up with a defensive plan of attack.
It may be easier to just confuse him FURTHER, so he can't even get a candle lit. Use Confusion, not Inflammatory Confusion, because you've got enough drama as it is. Put it on a black skull candle and cover the eyes and mouth so he can't see what you're doing, what he's doing, or talk coherently about it. Stick thorns and nails and pins in that skull to disrupt his thinking, and in the eyes and mouth too, if you like.

When it's done, either throw the remains into running water or divide it up into nine parts and take it to nine widely-spaced crossroads leading away from your house.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

NeverBend

Unread post by NeverBend » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks for your quick reply, Michaele! And love, love, love the new title...LMAO! It fits, barf indeed.
First of all, have you done any readings to see how capable he is as a magic worker? He claims to have done a ritual to keep you together -- but you aren't together.
He has always acted like he was really big into Native medicine. But then one day I asked him how did he learned about it, since he grew up with his mother who was white and his Native dad was separated from the mom and spent most of my ex's childhood in prison. He never mentioned his father's family being into Native spirituality. He always described them as drunks, hot-tempered brawlers and ex convicts. Well, he told me he received his education in prison, from former Native inmates. Honestly speaking, I don't think he has that much knowledge and always got the idea that he was trying to showoff and make himself bigger than what he is. I've caught him lying about certain things and completely ignorant on other things regarding Native people that he SHOULD know. He has a big inferiority complex because he's only half Native.

So when he told me about the binding ritual, I didn't believe him or believe any power that he put into. But I can't help wonder if this binding that he's talking about could mean like a spiritual or psychic binding. However, he has said that he knows medicine men. Whether that's a lie or not, I don't know. But he is back in his hometown where his Native family and friends live, who could point him into the direction of a medicine man. Though at the same time, people tend not to like him, even his own family...so maybe he won't receive any help or direction from anyone. So where it stands now, I would rather not underestimate or overestimate him. But yes, I do need to do some readings about his knowledge in Native medicine or people who could be helping him. Though I did plan to wait until I got purchased a reading before I went into that line of questioning.
He has your personal concerns -- does he even know enough not to wash your shirt before he works with it?
I doubt he knows this. But that's besides the fact, he's dirty anyway and wouldn't think of washing a shirt, lol eww.
There is a class of spells often called "Love Me or Die," which are intended to achieve just this situation.
This is why I asked how capable he is as a magic worker. For instance -- so much of what passes for Native American spirituality on the Internet is very thin New Age pablum with feathers on it. Is it possible that that's all he knows? How deep is his connection with (at least) his family's traditions of spiritual and magical work?
Interesting. I've read about this "Love Me or Die". If he did something like that it would have to be a Native equvilant. He's words, "Native medicine is the most powerful and strongest magick because it comes from nature." If it ain't Native, it ain't real. Did I mention he's kinda stupid? Meaning, it's highly unlikely that he would do a spell outside of Native magick. I have nothing against Native people (got a bit of Native blood myself) or spirituality, I think the people and beliefs are beautiful...but for him...he tries way too hard to achieve an image and be something he most likely won't ever be. Something else in my favor.

Yes, I like the idea of confusion to use his weakness against him. I must admit, I am bit worried about his mental state, as there could very well be something wrong with him mentally. Like certifiable. Plus he has deep, deep insecurities and deep self-hatred that he REFUSES to acknowledge. Like I stated earlier, people tend not to like him and treat him like crap...including getting beat up. He deals with rejection left and right. Hardly any friends, women don't like him and his family can't stand him. If anything bad happens, he's depressed for a bit and then bounces right back like all is right in the world. Doesn't matter what happens or what he loses. He feels sorry for himself and that's about it. He has no capacity for self-growth, self-realization or self-awareness. Which I psychically believe is a defense mechanism to avoid confronting his demons. So I wasn't sure if my plans could or would send him over the edge or not. Maybe a mirror box would be too much? Would you suggest I still do a Hot Foot spell to make sure he stays away from me or would Confusion Oil with the Black Skull be enough?

Thanks again! :-)

NeverBend

Unread post by NeverBend » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Well, the situation has become drastically worse. I’m now forced to reveal things about this that at first I wanted to keep secret. Part of the reason is that though I’m spiritual, I’m a skeptic first, and the other reason is because I was afraid of the possibility. Bear with me…

Okay, this ties into the whole binding thing. Long story short, the house I live in is inhabited with spirits. The guy that I rent from had stayed here for five years and was the first to tell me about them. The house is over a 100 years old and quite few people died here over the years. At first I didn’t think much of it, until I started hearing them. Crashes, bumps, thuds…those sort of things. Objects have been flown all the way across the other side of the room before…when I’m not in there. Well, I decided to make peace with the spirits by talking to them. After a while, they would sometimes make noise when they wanted me to show them some attention and talk to them. I then begin to leave out food offerings for the spirits. As some time passed, I asked to spirits not to make noise when I’m in the house because my first reaction is, “OMG…someone is in the house!” and that freaks me out. They respected that request and hadn’t made a peep in months.

My landlord told me that one of the spirits is a Native man. Months later (after my ex was gone), he told me the Native is actually the worst spirit in this house. Before my ex moved in, I told him about the spirits and he was fine with that. When he moved in, he told me that he made contact with the Native spirit. He would tell me certain things the spirit would say and even though I didn’t necessarily believe it, I still found it interesting. One interesting thing is this spirit answering correctly to what I told my ex to ask him.

Now with this binding thing. One day I come home and my ex is in the backyard. He told me that he just completed some ritual with this Native spirit and in due time, that spirit will inhabit the body of my ex and that my ex will be gone. He said, however, that this ritual he did also ties me and him together. This is after we broke up and I allowed him to stay here to help out financially (HA!). Anyway, once again, I thought it was straight poppycock. Something else the spirit “told” my ex a couple of days prior to him moving out, was in the future I would have to let him stay with me again because he (my ex) wouldn’t have a teepee to call his own. Basically he would get kicked out of wherever he is staying. The other reason why my ex would have to move back in is because there are people in the shadows watching me, so my ex would serve as a protector. This all sounds insane, right?

When I started doing readings on my ex I started to have a weird suspicions on how he would know certain things about me. I chalked it up to maybe him getting readings from someone, or maybe using tarot cards himself, since he knew I used tarot cards and gave him accurate readings. But I always had a worry in the back of my mind that what if this Native spirit might have something to do with it? However, I just pushed those thoughts away.

Okay, last night or early this morning after 3AM (cue horror music). I was up because I didn’t have to work today. I was researching about co-dependency to try and gain a greater understanding of my ex’s mindset. It fits him like a glove with the denial and delusions, among other things. My room is upstairs and all of a sudden heard footsteps on the lower roof…which is right outside my window. The patio in the back enables someone to climb up the lower roof if they want. I heard a lot of footsteps outside my window, and then in the room next door. This house is HUGE and used to be a duplex. So the other side of the house, while easily accessible, is really another side of the house with its own entrance. The room next to me is on the other side of the house. When I say I heard footsteps, I mean I heard FOOTSTEPS. Someone was walking in the room, back and forth, around and around. I was scared out of my mind and frozen in fear. Finally I started making my escape plan, by getting dressed and grabbing my phone. Whenever I moved, the footsteps stopped. When I stopped, the footsteps started again. I called 911 and snuck out the house. Three cops show up, search the place and find nothing. No signs of foul play whatsoever. That the windows had been open, I mean nothing. They leave. I go upstairs. Right when I’m about to get undressed. I hear one LOUD knock on my bedroom window….silence….about 20 seconds later…another LOUD knock on my bedroom window. I’m completely terrified at this point, call 911 again, cop comes out…nothing…big surprise.

I’m starting to feel that I’m being messed with spiritually, so I grab one of my cats and bring her upstairs with me, so I could watch her reaction to the noise. Well the noise dies down, but not without a final knock on my other bedroom window…which no one would be able to reach without a ladder and lighter footsteps next door eventually die down. I was able to finally fall asleep (surprisingly) at 5am and I kept my cat in the room with me. The cat was fine…in fact, she was having a blast exploring and coming up for cuddles. Glad someone was feeling good. I did hear a noise in my house earlier today when I was in the bathroom. A clash of sorts, I inspect and find nothing.

This morning I got up, first thing I did was doing a reading on my ex. I was too afraid last night because I thought it might make things worse. The reading was telling. It showed manipulation, cruelty, trickery and evil. When I asking about how he thought I felt about him, again, it showed everything. The fear, the repulsion, the conflict and the fleeing. The Moon card (upright and reverse) as well as the Seven of swords, King of Swords, Five of Wands and Devil (mostly all reversals in this cards) were the majority of readings. I finally did readings separately on how his family and friends all felt about him and saw him: lazy, obsessive, a bully, evil, delusional, hiding pain and failure, a menace…you get the idea. When I asked about me and their thoughts (because I wanted to see how much he was telling them) it was generally all positive, though they seem to feel sorry for me because of my suffering. And finally, it looks as though they are beginning to distance themselves from him. Looks like his friends feels greater sorrow than the family, as the Five of Cups was illustrated here. It shows he knows what he did was wrong, he is upset that I’ve definitely DO NOT want ANYTHING to do with him. But the fool actually thinks I’m being unfair in my reaction. In addition, it shows he is still trying to deny the fact that nothing will ever become of us. I can’t believe he actually think he still has a chance after all of this. I don’t even feel hate for him anymore. It has moved on beyond hate into something I can’t describe.

Now this is a wild, wild tale. If it hadn’t happen to me, I don’t know if I would believe it. But I find the timing very funny. Considering that today I had plans to change my number (and I did) and today is the day I planned to take steps to break free from him. I hadn’t heard noises from the spirits in months. In fact, just two weeks ago I told the landlord I don’t hear them anymore. I will tell you exactly what last night felt like…pure intimidation. To try and scare me from getting away and breaking all contact with my ex. If anything, this made me even more determined and just confirms how crazy he really is. It makes me feel that I must be getting really close to freedom if such drastic attempts were made to scare me into compliance. But then you add in the spirit?

So, please, please, please advise me on what I should do? This thing is bigger than what I thought and one reason why I felt it was best not to underestimate him. Not because of his power and/or knowledge…but because of who he might have in his corner helping him.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 pm

You may need the help of a professional spiritual worker. Not necessarily a Native American worker, but someone who is skilled in working with spirits.
In the meantime, you might want to make a decoy doll baby of yourself to take the intimidation for you -- and try the other tricks suggested in this thread:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

NeverBend

Unread post by NeverBend » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Yeah, I agree...I will need the help of a professional.

Yesterday I spoke to the spirits of the house and explained how betrayed I felt by them. I left out a food offering, which I've kinda slacked up on (oops!) and asked for a truce so that peace can come to the house again. Well, not sure of the long-term effects, but there were no problems last night.

And apparently his friends are starting to take his side and feel that I'm not following my heart by cutting him out. UGH! He, of course, knowing how I feel about him is still showing no signs of moving on and letting go. It does look like in the future he will try to cause blockages and problems in my life...to punish me and bring me back to him. The cards show that he is not doing well financially at all (he's lazy, a gambler, a drunk, wants to play all the time and doesn't like to work)...the very same issues I had with him are apparently causing problems with his friends as he is not pulling his weight. Probably where this whole "no teepee to call his own" will come from, when his friends finally get tired of his leeching parasitic behavior and kick him to the curb. He's thinking he will be able to take advantage of my financial stability and comfort in life by moving back in. In fact, it looks like he is jealous that I'm doing so well. So since I won't share myself and my wealth...he will try to destroy what I built.

I'm so sick and tired of this nasty loser. I wish I could throw up in his face. The whole situation feels like I'm dealing with a zombie. A dead thing that refuses to DIE.

I've been thinking about a decoy doll baby, but my knowledge on doll babies is minimal. So in the case of blocking/diverting intimidation and attacks, what wording would I need to use? Also, would using a black figurine candle stuffed with 13 Herb and my personal concerns, then dressed with Firey Wall be sufficient?

Thanks again, Miss Michaele :-)

NeverBend

Unread post by NeverBend » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Well, he's done it. Last night after 3am I had some more disturbances. During that time I drew the Devil card twice during one card draws. Apparently he was happy that he got my attention and that he contacted his friend (me). Today the cards showed that his plan is to destroy me (10 of swords) with the behavior of the Page of Swords (reversed) so that I break and contact him and then he can come rescue me. The outcome of his plans for me are 8 of cups reversed...keeping me from moving on and escaping from him.

While I'm doing a lot better financially in my life, I'm not out the woods yet. I still have to be careful with my money, as most is being spent on old bills and things I've needed for a very long time. And there are many, many things I still need to achieve. When I did readings today on how to go about reaching my goals, I'm receiving nothing but negative readings. When doing readings about certain spells or working with saints to reach my goals...again all of the readings are a big fat NO, not gonna happen. He has completely blocked me to where now I'm stuck and I have no way to free myself. I asked about the decoy doll baby and even that was bad. Basically it would result in war and bring even greater trouble (the Tower card). So I can't even defend myself at this point. Everything I do will just egg him on even more. It will be awhile before I can even get a reading as I had just made an order yesterday, while things were less messed up...and I have bills coming up. I'm losing sleep and am having a hard time focusing on my responsiblites such as work, and I'm hoping I don't suffer from a mental or emotional breakdown. I was talking to my mom about it yesterday and now she's really worried. I'm starting to feel real discouraged and scared here. This man is extremely dangerous. I don't know what to do.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Delusional Ex May Have Worked Love Spell On Me

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 pm

I recommend that you get in contact with a professional worker and speak to them about this. At the very least a 3rd party, professional, rootworker can do mirrorbox work against him. You drew the Tower Card for yourself while asking about the "decoy doll baby,"but that does not mean that someone else could not do this type of work for you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

NeverBend

Unread post by NeverBend » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Thank you, Joseph.

I agree with your advice. If I could, I would hire a rootworker today. However, right now, my finances are tight because of other obligations. I did just put in prayer requests with the Crystal Silence League, as I need all the support I can get right now. Perhaps I'll get a $10 reading and see if I can apply for the Pro Bono Fund.

NeverBend

Unread post by NeverBend » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm

And yup...I got hit twice on my order that I did yesterday. I called LM and they said the first time they ran the card it declined, but the second time it went through. She said it would clear in 2-3 business days. I need that money tomorrow for a bill. Just like I said, he's attacking my foundation. I've contacted a reader, I hope to hear back soon.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell to Leave a Relationship When Spouse Used Roots On Me

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:41 pm

Destroying Relationships by Miss Aida contains a section on "Freeing a Spellbound Person" -- very useful in cases such as those dscribed in this thread.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sugarbaby99

Unread post by Sugarbaby99 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:54 am

Hi Everyone!

I’m a sugar baby and one of my sugar daddies has been my sugar daddy for two years now. Financially he’s great and very generous but mentally he’s seems unstable. He’s not mean but very moody and has been trying to make a real relationship out of us and I said yes because I didn’t want to lose his financial support plus I’m kind of afraid that he’ll just keeping texting me and bother me online and yes I can block him but all he’ll do is create new numbers and pages to contact me again if I would have said no. Also anytime he and I are seeing each other my boyfriend and I alway break up and end up in a huge fight where we don’t get along for months.So I want to push him into the arms of someone else because he is nice and I think he just needs someone who loves him back for the right reasons and I want him to forget about me so he can leave me alone. His energy doesn’t feel right and I don’t like being around him anymore. I also want to attract a new daddy or daddies that will more then makeup for what I’d be loses financially from him. I also believe he’s been doing work on me because most of my old daddies have broken up with me and all around the same time that he gave me this gift that seemed tampered with so I immediately threw it away but I didn’t take a spiritual bath after. One more thing that I forgot to mention, I’ve broken up with him like 5 times and he’ll leave me alone for a month or so but then starting texting me ago until I give in. What steps should I take?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:49 am

Hello Sugarbaby99,

I would recommend doing a moving figural candle spell for this situation. If you go to the following page and scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles" you'll see a picture of what I'm talking about:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Start with two red candles representing the two of you standing back to back in the middle, then have each of your candles slowly "walk" toward a new person, represented by a white candle. That should get things moving.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”