Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Clearing Old Friendships to Prepare For The Newcoming

Aina

Clearing Old Friendships to Prepare For The Newcoming

Unread post by Aina » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Hello! I would like to ask everyone which spell would be appropriate for this kind of situation.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Letting go of a bad friendship

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:53 pm

I would work the Cut n Clear spell - if you want to back that up with the vigil light, too, go for it. But I would do the entire spell for the best result.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Do you mean the one with black and white candles? I think it's great, although I am not interested in drawing in another friend in her place, I just wanna stop thinking of her as a friend. Either way, it's probably the best way to go about it, thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:34 pm

The previous poster did not say anything about drawing in another friend.

Here is the info page for clear and cut:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:52 pm

I know she didn't, and I am more than familiar with the Cut and Clear spell. I was just implying that the spell utilizes black and white candles and is designed to get rid of a bad person in your life and bring in the right person. I was personally interested in just getting rid of a friendly/sympathetic feeling for a person, hence the full-blown Cut and Clear would be a bit too much. I apologize for coming off as ignorant.

Thank you for all of your input, I appreciate it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Then modify the spell to suit your specific needs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

cancankant

Breaking ties with a "toxic friend" of many years

Unread post by cancankant » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 pm

I have been friends for over 15 years with a woman I'll call Carol. We've had our ups & downs over the years, sometimes to the point of me (and heck, probably her, too) throwing up my hands and thinking, "Why do I bother being friends with her?" We used to be "running partners", but now, we maybe see each other once a month or so. My husband doesn't like this woman, and currently I rely on him or public transportation to get around, so this limits what I can do with her and when. She has always been the kind of person who likes to do things on her terms. I can't fault her for that much, since I tend to be the same way, too, but our schedules are very different. Carol does shift work at night and I work during the day. She is a "go go go" sort of person, and I've evolved into more of a homebody. In the past, I've tried to invite her to things, but she doesn't get back to me or declines nearly all the time. The most we've been able to do together lately is grab a cup of coffee now and again, and that even seems to be a chore, since she always has some relationship drama going on in her life. The past 4-5 months have been very bad with this sort of thing. Her boyfriend broke up with her rather suddenly & took up with another woman immediately. She's done nothing but complain about the situation and go on and on about it since then.

Long story short, I've tried over the years to drop her as a friend and always relent due to guilt, etc. She "needs" me in a way that is exhausting to me. She wants advice that she never follows. She wants a shoulder to cry on. I'll admit to talking to her about my problems in the past (isn't that what friends are for?), but I don't think I was ever such a downer about it. If this was an isolated incident, I could look past it as a "bad patch", but this is a pattern. I know that for as long as I'm involved with her, she is going to be this way. Over this breakup, she's lost most of her friends and NO ONE will fix her up with their male friends, etc. due to her erratic behavior.

I feel for this woman and don't wish her any ill will. Honestly, I hope she finds love and becomes wrapped up in her husband just like I am with mine. :) I won't say I don't have "time for friends", but when your best friend is your marriage partner, you fall into a different sort of schedule. I'm not on the "hunt". I'm back at the den.

With the new year approaching, I am wondering if there is something I can do spell-wise that will "soften" or even eliminate this friendship in a "natural" way. I don't want to give her the "brush off", but I really wish she'd find somebody to love or someone else who enjoys being their friend's therapist. This is extremely difficult for me, since I've known her longer than my husband, but in a way, I know it needs to be done. I've cut WAY back on how much I see her or talk to her, but the conversations and interactions are really rarely fun. Even the day after Christmas she called with some more drama about her & her ex. I guess maybe the single women out there are more used to the "bitch sessions" than I am. I'm happy and want to stay that way. When she frustrates me, then I talk to my husband about it and he has told me to STOP talking about her. He's not interested & wishes I would have dropped her years ago.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I keep trying to make this work, but it's broken. I feel like someone who doesn't have the guts to break up with her boyfriend, but we're not dating. Ugh.

thelightfantastic
Re: Breaking ties with a "toxic friend" of many years

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:08 pm

I suppose you could do a spell for her to find someone to date. If she has someone new, she probably won't call or anything which would probably end your friendship for a time anyway. I actually think that's a bit circular as cutting her out of your life entirely is probably much easier. I've had my share of self-centered, psycho friends before and that's exactly what I did. Yes it's a bit mean, but life is too short to deal with people who only want you around when they need you.

If you can't quite build up the courage to cut her out of your life, look into doing some spells on yourself for additional courage. Cruiciable of courage products would be good in this case. A black walnut bath to cut your emotional ties with her with also be a good idea. If you don't really care about her, you won't feel so guilty about dropping her.

In all honesty, there's no reason to feel guilty about not wanting to be her friend. People grow apart. That's life.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Well, not all friendships last forever. I would do a cut & clear on her actually. If you feel like really letting her go, then do a black walnut bath. It sounds more of a friendship that has just petered out. I have had to drop a few downer friends and relatives myself.

She sounds like a psychic vampire and they are very draining. What good man will deal with that? Men are generally a bit sharper about this type of behavior. She is not a stray dog who needs rescuing. She is a grown adult who needs to grow-up.

In my experience, you can't really be nice to people like this. They just don't get it. When I was younger and more idealistic, I use to try to explain my feelings to these people. Not anymore. I just drop them now. I stop calling and stop answering my telephone. Is that mean? Yeah, but weren't they mean to me by using me?

Good luck!

Mary

cancankant

Unread post by cancankant » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 am

Thanks for the replies. Cut and clear does sound like the way to go. I've felt guilty about this for too long & it's not fair to me or to my husband. Even my father thinks I'm crazy to put up with her mess. I've made a lot of excuses for her over the past, but it's always SOMETHING -- her mom died, her dad's kind of a jerk & lives far away, she suffered abuse as a child, her relationships go belly up with cheating boyfriends, lying, etc.

It's this last relationship that finally did it. The guy was bad news from the start, yet she claimed "everyone" loved him -- all her friends. I informed her that while I did not have anything "against" him, I did not "love" him. Neither did my husband. In fact, I went out of my way not to talk to him. Of course, he cheated on her numerous times & she kept giving him chances. There was other stuff -- too numerous to mention. When he finally left her, in the middle of the night, like a dog with his tail between his legs, she pretty much lost it. Now the drama is 100x magnified. She ended up getting herself in legal trouble because she wouldn't let this relationship just be over and done with. No one can understand how this lying, cheating, POS could have this hold on her, but it makes her an especially tedious person to be around. I actually cringe when I see a message from her on my phone or in my email box.

I got another message from her with a question about her legal stuff yesterday. Not "Hi, how are you doing? How was your holiday? Yadda yadda yadda..." No...a question about the sh*t she got herself into. Amazing. That's what kills me. I can't believe I've allowed myself to be involved in this for so long. She uses all her friends. Whether it's someone who DJs at a club or has a truck (to move or pick something up for her) or who is in law enforcement to look something up or do a favor for her --- she calls when she NEEDS something. It's so rarely a fun conversation. It's about how this is messed up or that horrible thing happened or he did this or she did that. I've had enough.

I also like the term "psychic vampire" because she does drain me & I am NOT obligated to be her shrink or legal counsel. I wouldn't get the same sort of attention in return, that's for sure.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:11 pm

You do not have to take her calls or emails and don't owe her any explanation. Block her number from your phone and block her emails. Life is too short to put up with this kind of drama. Let her find another "friend" to cry to.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lily

Cutting ties with 4 different people

Unread post by Lily » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Hello everyone!

I need a little help with cutting ties to several people.

These four people are a group of acquaintances that I no longer feel like communicating with. They are close between each other and I am friendly with all of them. However, they brought too much unnecessary drama into my life and I couldn't focus on more important issues. I don't want to fight with them or anything, just remove myself from their circle and let them find another person to give their attention to. Can I cut and clear them at once or would I need to take four separate bath?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Cutting ties with 7 different people

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am

You could use Separation Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html) to cause the people to calmly move apart or stop communicating.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Sands

Clearing Old Friendship Paths to Prepare For The Newcoming

Unread post by Sands » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:14 am

Seven and a half years ago I ended a close friendship which had turned toxic on many levels for me, not for the friend.

Over the years I have dreamt of her off and on and I have been told by people who know her and also by readers, that she has not accepted the end of the friendship. A few days ago, she and her husband (whom I don't know personally) came to me in a dream and when I woke up, I knew that she was still obsessing over the friendship.

I want this woman to move on completely with her life, and in so doing, stop trying to find out what's going on in my life and most importantly, stop coming to me on a spiritual level. I would therefore like to know what products I can use, and in what types of spells, to get accomplish this.

Right now I am burning a Cut and Clear candle at home and it seems to be burning well for now.

I should add that this is a woman who is well versed in Afro-Cuban magic and has not hesitated to use it against me very effectively, so she likely has "protection" or "guards" of some kind.

Edwardyule
Re: Help regarding a former friend who can't seem to let go

Unread post by Edwardyule » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:22 pm

I think your on the right track with the Cut and Clear candle.

If you dont see movement after the candle is finished, i would suggest doing the full deal with the black walnut spell and full cut and clear spell

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I would back this up with some fiery wall of protection work

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And because this woman is versed in Santeria, if she continues to work against you, a mirror box might be suggested

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And as always, I suggest a reading from a reputable rootworker. They will be able to give you a much clearer idea of the situation and more detailed rootwork

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Help regarding a former friend who can't seem to let go

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:13 am

One thing you can do is build a "bad luck decoy" doll baby on your self to take any hits for you. Keep it near you, but not on your person, and feed it regularly -- some folks recommend once a year; possibly no more than every few months.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”