Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Ms T
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Ms T » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:47 pm

What about the spell with the graveyard dirt and valerian root. Have your tried this one. It is in the LM website for spells and on this site.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 pm

You could also try a road opener, to remove any obstacles that are holding him back from committing to you.

rosaliejohns

Unread post by rosaliejohns » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Perfect... Thank you all, I will let you know what happens!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 pm

please do let us know, because, we are aaaaaaaaallllllllll looking for a powerful spell to return the love of our lives....................... :lol:

hope you have luck :D

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of a Road Opener spell to remove obstacles in a relationship so we can reconcile?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:05 pm

The Reconcilation spell kit would be helpful. You could clean your home with Road Opener products and burn some candles dressed with RO and Reconciliation oil to specifically open the way for the Reconciliation. After your cleansings, use the kit.

You should also really consider getting a reading on the situation to make sure that there is any hope for a successful reconciliation before going through all the trouble.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:44 am

Yes, a thorough cleansing of your home with RO would be good. I'd also suggest a Van Van bath on Wed morning, and dust your body with the powder for the next few days, if you have these products. Then do reconciliation kit on Friday morning.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Can i burn frankincense to clean the house or dragons blood incense instead of road opener wash?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 pm

a wash would be best.
HRCC Student #1559

snake

Unread post by snake » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 pm

I've been burning a road opener candle for the exact same reason. I'll probably do my road opener bath tonight.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:26 am

snake wrote:I've been burning a road opener candle for the exact same reason. I'll probably do my road opener bath tonight.
What prayer are you using? What 26lor color candle are you using?

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 am

So monday I clean my house with road opener, Wednesday a van van bath. Dust my body with powders for the next few days(what powdess) and on friday reconciliation. What cokor candle candle should i use? Should I stop doing my honey jar while i am doing this.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 am

Van Van powders for dusting your body. If you get a reconciliation kit it'd come with a bride and groom candle. Pink for reconciliation. You can still keep doing your honey jar.
HRCC Graduate #1610

MSDAWNNJ

Unread post by MSDAWNNJ » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Okay, I ordered a reconciliation kit from LM a few months back. While I was waiting for my supplies I did a honey jar on my own. I am not sure how effective it was, but I put a lot of personal items from in it (ex.s a bracelet he wore for something and it had his face on it, a piece of worn clothing, along with the honey, jar, and candles burned on top) so I hope it was. Well, I worked the honey jar a few days out of the week for a few weeks, and did the same for the reconciliation spell. I stopped working them for awhile once me and my ex got back together. However, when we split this last time (it's been about a month now) I started working the honey jar and the rec. spell again. I haven't really seen any results yet.
Well, today we actually had a civil friendly convo, and somehow it got brought up about us having sex. Now, most of the time this is how we get back together. He has admitted in the past he can't just sleep with me and not be together with me. He has admitted it may look bad, but its easier to ask to hook up with me then to tell me he effed up and misses me. He always ends up getting me over his house and we do hook up, but he's always like what can we do to fix this, and he does put an effort forth. We only seem to split over dumb things. The only thing that is different this time is we have been split up for a month, we usually only can stay seperated for a few days or maybe 2 weeks at the most. I am not sure if he honestly wants me back this time. I am afraid that if I don't do it, this might be the spells working, and I will blow it. If I do do it and he doesn't want to be back with me this time, and it is actually a booty call this one time, I will be really hurt that I didn't give these spells a chance to work before I jumped into it. I am so confused.
I plan on getting a reading done by someone this Wed. because that is the soonest I will have the money and the time for it if they are available still. I just don't know what to do about the situation with this guy until then. Should I just go over there and see what happens or wait? If this is the spells working and I don't go, will this be me blowing my only chance? He wanted me to come over tonight, but I want to try and put it off until I can possibly get some advice soon. Someone please help.

Melody

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:37 pm

I had to burn three of the road opener candles before I saw results, and this person started talking to me again. I've seen road opener/abre caminos candles in all sorts of random colors, but orange is the best. (and the color LM uses) Use the bath, use the powder and oil on yourself and anything the other person might come in contact with, and put oil and powder around your home, phone, mailbox or anywhere that is significant for your situation.

It worked so well for me that I'm doing it again for another situation. I'd like to open up communication with this person, so I'm burning the road opener candles beside a honey jar. I'm not using an specific traditional prayer but I am looking at which psalms might be useful in this situation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:59 pm

I agree with snake. Orange is a great color for road openers. I like to follow up with banishing steps as well. I typically dress a black candle with banishing oils or herbs such as black pepper and asafoetida (great for cursing too) to get rid of obstacles.

Usually, say something like "remove all these obstacles like a bulldozer. This light of this flame shall open up all opportunities to me" Sounds a little rusty as I have it written down in my spell book, and am just saying it off the top of my head, but you get the idea.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Well I would say go, and have sex. Why? I say that you can get some MORE personal concerns, and perhaps some his personal fluids. I dont see the harm in you going and having sex with him because it is not going to make the situation more worse than it already is. BUT you need to come with realistic expectations to know that it is just sex and just because you have sex with someone does not mean that they want to get back with you. If you do not have the capacity to just keep it as sex then you should not go.

BUT you need to look into WHY your relationship is so wishy washy, and flip floppy. I mean if this is happening, and you do a reconciliation step and whatever else then obviously that is not the sole issue that needs to be addressed. There is something else that needs to be addressed and you really need to find this out through the reading.

Also people....when you get someone back....do not I repeat DO NOT do the same crap you did before to mess it up. I am not saying that you did this, but if you cannot contain or resolve whatever it is that break you up, then there is no point in doing reconciliation spell and sweet jar after sweet jar to keep trying to make this relationship work. It is not normal to split up for two weeks get back together and then split up again. It might just be time to move on, and find someone else.

A reading is definitely the next best step before further pursuing doing anymore spell work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 pm

LoL, star's response, just that first line is awesome. An exellent point however, you can use sex to get more personal items, but also try to remember that sex is often considered a great way to make up, and "make up sex" is often talked about in traditional cognitive-behavioral therapy. Whether you simply become booty call is up to you, never forget that you will be treated in the manner that you allow. The key however is to keep up on the spells and possibly change directions from reconciliation to Stay With Me or Stay Home conjure work once you guys get back together. Also look at more mundane actions like examining how you guys can modify the tone of your relationship so its stronger and you don't break up over little issues.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

hello

Unread post by hello » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm

I agree with stars!
I would also like to add, that if you keep doing spells to bring you two back together, and it works only for alittle while and then you two go back to being the way before you did the spell, then it's problaly a lost cause...especially since you said you guys break up for the dumbest things! I think the best thing to do is get a reading to see if this relationship is going to work out or not.....

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 am

Wow ! You guys are awesome. I guess I must be a slow learner. I just now realized that conjuration is psychology 101. Only it gives a true prescription. Thank you all for your input. Who needs a degree. Just read this forum.
donnalee

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 am

LOL ugh I dont think conjuration is psych 101 but it definitely comes in handy in how to get to people. I dont know about conjureman, but Im getting my masters in counseling psych, and let me tell you I would never think certain stuff comes in when I do my work. I guess it helps me analyze the situation better AND it helps me calm people down lol.

MSDAWNNJ

Unread post by MSDAWNNJ » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I know this post was kind of random, but I apprechiate everyone's insight. I will get a reading done, and figure out if there are things I can do to keep our relationship at peace, as well as things we can work on together to keep it that way. Most of our issues are financial, and now that he found a better job since we split, i think that will eliminate 99% of the problems. I will,also, get a few personal concerns too just in case.
Thank you again everyone. I know this may have sounded a bit odd or crazy, but I am a female that looks to into things, and I over analyze too much I suppose.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Lol, Masters in Psych and Philosophy, Stars ;-). Isn't Psych awesome?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:25 pm

snake wrote:I had to burn three of the road opener candles before I saw results, and this person started talking to me again. I've seen road opener/abre caminos candles in all sorts of random colors, but orange is the best. (and the color LM uses) Use the bath, use the powder and oil on yourself and anything the other person might come in contact with, and put oil and powder around your home, phone, mailbox or anywhere that is significant for your situation.

It worked so well for me that I'm doing it again for another situation. I'd like to open up communication with this person, so I'm burning the road opener candles beside a honey jar. I'm not using an specific traditional prayer but I am looking at which psalms might be useful in this situation.
Psalm 23 is the fave for Road Opener, but if you are working for communication, Psalms 19 and 28 are excellent.

Mary

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Oo, I think I like psalm 28! Thank you Mary

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:22 am

i'm in a sticky situation with an ex.

He found out about me and my friend being physical and got mad that we lied about it. I made a honey jar with red candles for him to return to me. He did so, and says he is still interested, but he was abusive and now he only goes for purely physical aspects. Did I do something wrong?

Should I continue the honey jar, but now anoint/dress it with the 'love me' and 'stay with me' oils? Also, should I begin using pink candles instead for more romantic interest?

Tzigana

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 am

Try some products that focus on a more committed relationship based on love. There are many, such as 'Love Me', 'Stay with me' etc... I am sure you can change the slant of your approach that way, because its not as if your intentions have changed..you have actually been very successful..your beau 'Came to you'..now just maek sure you get him to stay with you in a loving and committed relationship.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:01 am

I would try some love me products to get him to actually love you. Remember the building of love takes time and shouldnt just be something you want developed in two weeks anyways. So I would personally work on a strong relationship between you and him. But your objective did work. He did come to you and was really sweet to you. Now you gotta work on getting him to love you. Also, when we recommend readings....I mean you can get them from anyone you trust, and you find reputable....that is your choice.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Your work would be considered a success. You had your ex return to you and express serious interest in you. The you created the bond and now he's in your life. Now you have to work on building love and committment. Use committment and love creating conjure work to take things to the next step. Conjure is all about working at something from various angles.

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 am

At this point should I continue the honey jar, but anoint it with the 'love me' and 'stay with me' oils?

-I have just ordered them in addition to some other items, so if it takes the same amount of time as last time it should be here in about five days.

It is a bit of an odd relationship at this point, as he will still cuddle with me even when he doesn't want anything physical, but then often times will be very cold towards me when other people are around. He's not in high school or anything, he's 25, is this just typical male behavior (not to force all men into a mold)?

Also, thank you to those who responded! I greatly appreciate it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:57 am

Sounds like all the guys I dated in university. *ugh* I'd give yourself a limit how much longer you're going to work for this guy before moving on, and then stick to it.

Being 30 now and having dealt with guys like that for most of my 20's, I would never allow a man to treat me like that again. It's insulting and selfish and manipulative. If you let it, it allows them to get whatever they want from you, because you keep guessing at what's going on with them, and hoping that they'll come around and start treating you affectionately all the time and actually want to be with you - but they never have to make any kind of committment and get to have their cake and eat it too.

So I completely understand the emotional rollar-coaster that this kind of behavior puts you through, and I know how hard it can be to leave when you're caught up in that kind of heart-rending drama. But if this behavior keeps up any length of time, then I suggest moving on to someone who is HAPPY and PROUD to be with you right off the bat!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:58 am

Great advice Devi :-)
I second (and third and fourth) that thought process!

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 am

He paraded me around before as his girl. And it certainly helped that most of his friends found me attractive. Now it's just a bit odd because not really sure where it's going. I'm not completely blinded with love, I assure you. I can see what he's doing, but he's also been straight forward with me and his explanations make a lot of sense.

Reiterating my question. At this point should I continue the honey jar, but anoint/dress it with the 'love me' and 'stay with me' oils? Also, should I begin using pink candles instead?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 am

Tzigana wrote:Reiterating my question. At this point should I continue the honey jar, but anoint/dress it with the 'love me' and 'stay with me' oils? Also, should I begin using pink candles instead?
If you're speaking and interacting with your target right now, continue working the honey jar as you've been. I would personally keep working the jar until the "Love Me"/"Stay With Me" oils arrive and then start anointing the candles with those. As for using pink candles, those are for reconciliation. Unless you're fighting with the target, I would stick with red (for passionate love).
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:33 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:
If you're speaking and interacting with your target right now, continue working the honey jar as you've been. I would personally keep working the jar until the "Love Me"/"Stay With Me" oils arrive and then start anointing the candles with those. As for using pink candles, those are for reconciliation. Unless you're fighting with the target, I would stick with red (for passionate love).

I ran into a bit of a snag when he decided to tell me today that it was a one time thing and he's not sure if he wants to continue with it. Is there a way to remedy this?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 pm

My advise would be to continue with what you're doing at the moment (honey jars, etc.) if you truly want this guy. You could also try the essence of bend-over spell. You might also want to get another reading to find out why he's flip flopping. He could be truly conflicted or perhaps he's just playing games. There's no way to tell without a reading.

I would also listen to Devi's advise. If this guy doesn't make up his mind about something in a certain amount of time (I say three months, but I'm generous and really like to make sure something doesn't pan out), do a cut and clear and move on. I know that's easier said than done but after a certain amount of time, no amount of spellwork is going to make something happen that wasn't meant to happen.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

There must be a certain respect given to destiny and fate, understand there are times when things simply aren't "meant to be," however as conjure-workers and magic-users we understand that destiny is in our hands and if we are determined enough to do something then we shouldn't let anything stop us. You can use magic to bring this guy to you, create a relationship and get what you want, that being said it might not be as happy or fulfilling as you expected. At this moment you may want this guy, but it might turn out that you realize he's an ex for a reason...Nevertheless, I'm all about taking charge of one's life and learning lessons as we go. As long as you have the realistic expectation that despite getting your objectives you might not be fulfilled or happy, then work at it. The point of getting a reading is not to live your life according to the cards (or whatever divination method you use) but rather to have the foresight to know whether something is worth pursuing or not. But despite that if you seek to continue then here is my advice:

Keep working with the honey jar. Keep him sweet to you and on his mind. Once you can, dress it with Love Me, Stay with Me products.
You want to increase his passion for you so he's not cold or hesitant, the best way to do that is with Kiss Me Now products, Dixie Love, or the Fires of Love which will really get things heated up. These you can wear as a personal scent, or you can drop a few drops in the wash. You can also sexaully charge a red penis candle or red taper candle with his name on it and fix it with your sexual fluids mixed with the oils of your choice that you burn on his picture/petition paper. If you want to really draw him closer then working a moving lodestone conjure over a period of 7 days. Finally, you can feed him some of your menstrual blood to really bond him to you. Hope that helps.

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:33 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:My advise would be to continue with what you're doing at the moment (honey jars, etc.) if you truly want this guy. You could also try the essence of bend-over spell. You might also want to get another reading to find out why he's flip flopping. He could be truly conflicted or perhaps he's just playing games. There's no way to tell without a reading.

I would also listen to Devi's advise. If this guy doesn't make up his mind about something in a certain amount of time (I say three months, but I'm generous and really like to make sure something doesn't pan out), do a cut and clear and move on. I know that's easier said than done but after a certain amount of time, no amount of spellwork is going to make something happen that wasn't meant to happen.

I am going to use road opening to help ease past issues. I also am getting another reading, just in case.

Bend-over spell? I need to look that one up. What exactly would that help with?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Yes you should look it up. Short answer: It bends someone to your will.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:05 pm

bend over makes them bend to your will its a controling spell look at the LM products they have a link that gives a great example of how its used and to use it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 am

In what form is Essence of Bend Over most effective? I cannot afford to purchase all the products, unfortunately.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:32 am

Hi there

I wrote about putting someone into a wooden box to bend their will for financial justice. You can adapt it for love work - I did it for a friend of mine and it worked very well. But in this case, you paint the box red and decorate it with gold marker (a heart with an arrow, etc.), leave out the pins and broken glasses, etc. use controlling and dominating herbs alongside with love herbs, and dress the personal concerns with your sexual fluid, love me type of oil and bend over oil.

The goal is to have the target reflect on his feelings for you - you order him to do that, in no uncertain terms, to come clean to you and to come back to you. Then you can burn a purple candle dressed with bend over oil on it (you don't need the two black candles on the sides as with the financial justice version).

When you see improvement, switch to red candles dressed with a love oil. With Bend Over type of work...you need to be very determined when you speak to the spirit of your target. But this set up has always worked for me.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:50 am

Tzigana wrote:In what form is Essence of Bend Over most effective? I cannot afford to purchase all the products, unfortunately.
No one form is any more effective than any other. It just depends on how best you're able to use it.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 am

Get a reading to see if this thing even has a future for you.
If not, he may not be worth the effort.
How do YOU feel about the whole situation, right now it seems he is calling all the shots.
Try not to do things on reflex/reactionary basis...get a reading, see what it says, think about your feelings for him: can you love, respect and be with this person for a long time?
if not to all of the above, move on, you will find others who appreciate you for what you are.
Good luck.

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:17 pm

zee wrote:Get a reading to see if this thing even has a future for you.
If not, he may not be worth the effort.
How do YOU feel about the whole situation, right now it seems he is calling all the shots.
Try not to do things on reflex/reactionary basis...get a reading, see what it says, think about your feelings for him: can you love, respect and be with this person for a long time?
if not to all of the above, move on, you will find others who appreciate you for what you are.
Good luck.
Thank you, zee. I appreciate your honesty.

I did receive another reading from a root worker and medium. My great-grandmother relied on her throughout her life, so I trust her very much. According to her, this does have a future and that I should not give up. His feelings remain guarded because of past hurt from a previous relationship. With time, she said, this will pass and he will warm up, but it will take a bit more trust. This holds true, as at one point he had a fiance. Two weeks before the wedding she left him for another man. She recommends the oils on this site as she says that it seems very reliable. I agree. So what should my next step be? I have ordered all the proper oils. Should I dress the candles on the honey jar with this? Also, is it necessary to burn a candle on the honey jar every Monday, Wednesday, Friday (as I have been doing), or would it be more effective daily? I do not know if there is some sort of significance to this.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Go ahead and do more work, but I think it's also important to consider that he gave you a very clear sign. He responded to you with physical affection, but then let you know that's as far as he wants to go. Sometimes a clear "no," while disappointing, can be a gift, as it leaves you free to pursue other more viable options. I second the advice about putting a time limit on how long you give the love spells to work.

Also, a question for you. When he told you he wanted just a physical relationship, did you directly tell him that isn't what you want?

Tzigana

Unread post by Tzigana » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:14 pm

MightyAphrodite wrote:Go ahead and do more work, but I think it's also important to consider that he gave you a very clear sign. He responded to you with physical affection, but then let you know that's as far as he wants to go. Sometimes a clear "no," while disappointing, can be a gift, as it leaves you free to pursue other more viable options. I second the advice about putting a time limit on how long you give the love spells to work.

Also, a question for you. When he told you he wanted just a physical relationship, did you directly tell him that isn't what you want?
He let me know that he cared for me probably more than I knew. But, I did, in a bit of a weak spot, agree to the physical relationship. Which has since continued since he had told me he did not want it to go on. He changed his mind when I told him that I would not sleep with someone I did not care about. He kind of seemed taken aback that I didn't know that he cared for me. He said that it's not love, like it used to be, but that he knew it could grow.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 am

I was searching online for spells and came up with these two spells. If anyone knows of them or if I can add to them please let me know. #1: If you like someone and you want them to return, take a pin and lay it down with the point towards your front door, and leave it for nine days and they will return. #2: If your beau leaves you and you want him to come back, write his name three times on a piece of paper and wear this in your left shoe and he will come back to you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:45 pm

The second spell is similar to a commanding spell that works by placing the person you want under your foot. This has been done for bosses, lovers, etc. The idea is that they come under your foot and its easier to get them to agree with you or do what you want. Some people tap their foot on the name whenever they want an extra kick when they are talking to that individual.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm

I agree I have heard of the last one for the reasons conjure man stated

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 pm

I too am familiar with the later in reference to Conjure Man. Personally, the commanding spell has not worked for me in reference to love...but professionally it has.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm

so, my bf and i had hit a rough patch, i started working my honey jar, and the love me follow me boy, fire of love products, and he is sweet as pie, has told me he doesnt want me to move out, but my concern is normally he would come to me sexually, and he hasnt, I have been in the other bedroon for 3 weeks now, and nothing, though in every other way he has shown me that he wants to work it out. fyi...i also wear a stay with me mojo and recently started a nation sack (though obvioiusly havent tied him yet) Id really appreciate any suggestions :)

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:34 pm

Don't want to sound repetitive, but I highly recommend that you get a reading on your situation. Then you'll know if you're doing the proper work for you and your boyfriend.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... nciliation

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:49 pm

I agree with above. Give things to work. My goodness have patience you are in a great spot now because really if it was really rough he could kick you out. So be thankful he has not done that. Just keep working on things, and make little grounds as you go. You cannot jump from a to z. You should do a penis spell if you want the sexual part too. Type in penis in the search engine. I know i have recommended one somewhere. If not PM me if you cannot find it.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:04 pm

No, I agree with you, i have made great progress. Its mostly been me playing hard to get, wanting him to realize that his ways can cost him his family. he has said he wants to have a talk but has not initiated it yet. and i just thought it was odd that hes doing all these other great things but has not come to me in the bedroom yet, that's normally his way of trying to make up. :roll:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:17 pm

maybe because hes really trying to work on these things rather than having sex, and just sweeping the problem under the rug. Consider your self pretty lucky many people would probably want to be in your shoes. Besides when getting back together with a lover why on earth would you want to consider the same patterns in a relationship. If you do that..you are just going to fail again in your relationship.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm

i agree. and i know one of my biggest flaws is that i seem to always want more, or better, when what i have is most times pretty great. and i agree with you, i do think he's really trying this time, and waiting for the right time to broach the subject again. i just need more faith and patience. thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 pm

You can try washing your clothes with the Follow Me Boy crystals, and even wear it as a scent. In your conjure work you can include herbs like lovage, damiana, and ginger to start heating things up. This is stuff you can fix a candle with, work a honey jar, or even add to a red penis candle. There are some good posts on how to heat things up in a relationships. Check them out.

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 pm

ok Im not sure where to really start, Ive never looked much into this type of stuff before but I do believe there is way more to this world than any of us know... im the adventurous type and not scared to try new things....

ok heres my story, its kinda long so please stay with me....

Ok Since I came back from Afghanistan I have been seeing this girl... everything was Amazing and she was really into me, She would always send me random messages saying how she missed me and that she loved me.... well she left for Florida in September to go to school and I was like ok I can deal with this its no dif than when I deploy.... well while there we still talked every day and she would always send me messages and we would talk at night before I went to bed on the phone and she always wanted me to call in the morning so I was the first person she would hear... me and her had a amazing connection one I never had with anyone else.

well come October she said she asked me what I would do if she came home in a week or two cause she said she missed me and wanted to finish school online that she hates it there.... well at the end of October on her way home she stopped by Indy to visit her old friends and Foster Parents, she said she would only be a couple of days well her foster mom became sick so she said she was gonna stay a little bit longer..... Since then things for us have gradually gone downhill... we stopped talking as much (which I understand she was busy with her fam and everything going on im not heartless) but she kinda stopped trying and right now even tho her mom is still sick but out of the hospital she hasnt answered the phone more than 2 times in a couple weeks... barely talks to me anymore other than a quick message saying she loves me.... Well I couldnt take it so I went to break up with her... and she kept telling me she doesnt wanna lose me and she doesnt know what she would do with out me.

well the thing is... I dont wanna leave her... I wanna fix things between us but I dont know how... I cant ever get a hold of her and we only talk like every few days just briefly... I have never had this much trouble dropping a girl and its because in my gut I feel we are ment to be with eachother its just being hard and something is blocking us....I believe in psychics and I talked to a couple (ones that had a VERY good rep) and they all told me the same thing that shes not cheating on me and truly loves me and we will stay together.

But is there anything I can do to help us along? like bring us close again to make her think about me all the time again and to get rid of this growing distant spiral that is going on here?

Im very new to any of this stuff and I want to know what I can do and if any of you have had good experiences with this kinda stuff working for you.... please help me I have been so down about everything cause I feel like im losing a best friend and lover at the same time and that we are growing distant even tho the psychics say things will get back to normal I wanna get things back on the right direction... I dont wanna deploy and not have someone to be there for me and look forward to coming home to... and in my gut mind body heart and soul I believe she was made for me.

Ms T

Unread post by Ms T » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 pm

My guy and I split up and for his birthday I left him a bag on tied to his truck door with a pair of black thong panties from Dr. John's that I had not even worn. Well about 2 wks later he showed up at my door and wanted to talk about things well my daughter she's 20 and does not live with me was visiting so he did not want to stay. So I did step outside and to tell him to come back. Well the first thing out of his mouth was how happy he was with those panties. He's not one you want around your clothes basket if you know what I mean. Which his honesty about his fetish's is one of the things that I find so lovable about him. He always makes things interesting and it is so easy to buy him gifts. :lol: So this is my question to get him back and things going good what would be the best thing to wash another pair of panties with and give to him. Should I use reconcilliation bath, follow me boy or what?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”