Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 pm

You've talked to psychics, but perhaps it would be better to speak to a reader and a person who conjures or performs some type of work. Professionals who do both will be able to give directions on what can be done to help you through this emotionally trying time.

Now, just some basic pointers. First, the good thing is that she's still into you and she does make time when she can to tell you that she loves you. She's obviously going through a difficult time with trying to help her family out, so bear that in mind. Get your reading done, you can find a great worker from AIRR who will help give you some guidance.

There are are few things that you can do to get the ball rolling. You can work with a honey jar to help keep her sweet to you. This should be easy considering that her feelings are still strong for you, all you are doing is cotinuing to make sure that you are on her mind. A honey jar will also help you re-establish communication.

If you are familiar with saints you might consider enlisting the aid of St. Expedite to help the recovery of her ill mother and for her to return to you as swift as possible.

Another option that would would work great in a situation like this is the moving lodestone spell. As the lodestones move closer you could literally get rid fo the distance between you two. A quick search through the forums could give you the details of the conjures mentioned or you can PM me. Good luck, let us know how it goes.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Both.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 pm

You can dress a letter with powders, give him more sneaky gifts to get the powders and essences on his hands. Try wearing the scent of Follow Me Boy next time he comes over. Keep working with products like Follow Me Boy, Return to Me, and Fires of Love. Reconciliation is best for when you guys have had a falling out. Your break up seems amicable, but if you feel like throwing in some Reconciliation products is helpful, go for it. Let us know how it goes.

Ms T

Unread post by Ms T » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Okay. I have the follow me boy oil and bewitching oil. So how about if I put a little of both oils in when I take bath and then dump some of the bath water in the rinse cycle when I wash the panties. Till I can get the powders and the bath crystals.
(Our break ups are always amicable. We have both been hurt in past by others. And we are so are best friends and lovers. We can talk about everything. We have what most married couples want to have. When we are split up he always tells me if he has seen anyone else etc. Both of us will decide we want to make a commitment to each other then we get scared after awhile and back away from each other. Then we always get back together like we have never been apart. And both of us always agree every time we get back together that it is hard on both of us to be apart.)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Maybe put a few drops of the condition oils into a carrier oil and dress your entire body in it. Then get into the bath and rub yourself well so that some oil residue, along with your essence, gets into the water. Then use some of that in the rinse. If you just put the oil straight into the water, unless you add a dispersant as well, you're just going to get globs of oil on the top of the water that won't really spread out all that well. That's why I would put it on you and then get into the water, as the oil will come off more in a sheen then globs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

bobby

Unread post by bobby » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:08 am

hello, i'm new.

my situation is my wife left me 4 months ago and we dont talk now.

i had a couple of spell casters do something and i am still waiting for the time to pass.

should i do a spell myself, you think? im lost.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:25 am

As with any work, you should get a reading done first to make sure the situation is viable. Since you mention working with two (?) different workers, I'm assuming at least one of them read into the situation to see if it was even possible to win back your wife? If neither did, I would strongly recommend getting a reading from either a reader you trust or someone at the AIRR before moving forward with any additional spellwork done by yourself or someone else.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

I know it's very tempting to get a bunch of spells done by different spellcasters or even do a whole bunch yourself because you're not seeing results, but that can sometimes hinder things. Have faith in the work that was done and don't dwell on the situation. Easier said than done I know, but it is paramount to successful spellwork.

If you're not seeing any kind of signs or movement, get a reading to find out what's going on and what your next course of action should be. Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

bobby

Unread post by bobby » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:57 pm

thanks for your reply, i had a reading by a women in my area and she told me that my ex was my mate and she does still love me and that there is a 1 in 3 chance of getting back together. she also said im very forgiving.

then a couple of days later i found something out about my wife and now i dont know if i can forgive her. we dont speak and i dont know what to do. im lost without her but im hurt at a lot of things too.

regarding the spellcasters i dont know if they are genuine or not. they were on the internet they had all good reviews but i dont know.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Okay, so then don't waste your time on getting a reading from the same spellcasters. However, if you do not have faith in this type of work then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

If you cannot forgive your wife, then its time to move on. Just because you love someone does not mean you have to forgive them when they treat you like crap. Love does not include getting hurt over and over again. So perhaps you need to do some healing work, and a clear and cut and move on.

Also, a 33% chance or 1 in 3 wouldnt be enough for me to pursue a person if you want to talk about in terms of percentages. You may be lost right now, and that is just apart of the grieving process of losing someone you love in a relationship.

If you cannot accept that then you need to get a reading from someone that is trustworthy.There are plenty of great readers here on the forum that are on the AIRR site. I would recommend PMing some people on here, and finding out who might be great for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Often in moments of great emotional distress we dont' know what we want exactly. Take time out and actually ask yourself if you want to pursue a course in which you will go after your ex. If you feel that it is worth it, then get your readings, and go for it.

If you however, you feel that despite the pain and hurt you deserve better, or are willing to risk new opportunities and chances, then work on some healing like Stars said and move one. I wish you luck.

Remember, there is no better diviner than introspection and if the little man inside your head isn't speaking clearly enough, then seek out someone who knows how to listen ;-).

bobby

Unread post by bobby » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Thanks guys. I love her and want her back. she hates me (what i hear).

can spell-casting really help even though she thinks this way of me?

is there anyone you can recomend for me to do spell-casting? thanks

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Go to the AIRR website and search for someone who does the kind of work that you're looking for. Pick whoever looks like they're speaking to you the most.

From what I've heard, reconciliation work is the hardest to do and has the lowest success rate, but that doesn't mean that it can't happen. It just means to be prepared and ask whoever you get to help you what he or she thinks of the situation and what the reading says.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Reconciliation is not necessarily the hardest and the success rate is determined by more factors than what "type" of school the spell falls under.

That being said, reconciliation work is far more involved because there are so many issues that need to be addressed. You have work on rebuilding the relationship, rekindling the spark, overcoming distance and any other issues that caused the split in the first place. Its a balance of healing and love work and so takes a careful hand. Furthermore, success in reconciliation is usually complicated not because the spells fail, but because the party that the worker works on behalf of usually sabatoges it.

I recommend that you get a reading to see if there is any viability towards working on getting her back. You may feel like you love her, but the reading may reveal more insight into the situation. Go to AIRR and choose a worker. I believe Miss Bri seems to have a talent for love work, Professor Porterfield specializes in working with men, so he might be another good pick. Both might be able to shed light on the situation and will be able to see if the work already being done is going as planned. Good luck.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 am

You should also keep in mind that although she may be your "mate" this may not be the right time for you to be together. Sometimes people need to be apart to experience growth. I know this from personal experience as my current husband and I spent 30 years apart before reuniting. Spirit may have other plans for the both of you right now and you may just have to accept that and see what it is you have to learn in order to make the relationship work when the time IS right for you to get back together.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

bobby

Unread post by bobby » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:44 pm

I know thanks every one for your advice, i found out vesterday that she is with someone and today im a mess, I find it hard cause we were so in love, and now i dont know the person anymore, my heart is breaking.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm sorry that you are going through such. In matters of the heart we are the most vulnerable. Get a reading done even though you are hurting. They may have the advice needed to help you in such a time.

You might consider break up work and reconcilation, or if are done then a Cut and Clear conjure. The reading will point you in the right direction.

bobby

Unread post by bobby » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am

yeh i have contacted one and there going to get back to me tomorow

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:41 am

Sorry to hear this. This may be a "growth" experience for her, hurtful as it is to you. Take this time to do some work on yourself, healing, mastery, crown of success. I wish you well.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm

I'm going to try to say all this with as few words as possible - for history see my previous posts. So tomorrow I leave for Wisconsin to see my family and it also happens to be where the ex-boyfriend who I recently reconciled with lives. Been working honey jars (i have two) for about two months now, and just three weeks ago he came to visit me-first time we'd seen eachother in 14 years. Things went well, but there was a little awkwardness toward the end of his visit. Had a reading done, the verdict seemed to be that he was scared, reliving past hurts, etc.

We've been in regular contact since his visit, but the heat and intensity of the contact has definitely waned. There was some doubt as to whether or not he would be in town while I was there as he had previously planned to drive south to visit his children. BUT, it has been confirmed that he has postponed those plans and will be in town the next several days while I am there.

Here is my question/delimma: I definitely want to make sure that we see eachother and spend QUALITY time together during my stay (and hopefully a little nookie too!!), and I want to get past this fear of his and begin laying the groundwork for a solid relationship. Now besides the honey jars, per CopperFox's suggestion I worked with a skull candle during full moon and said things like, "don't fear this relationship, trust me, desire me, etc." Should I be doing anything else to move things in the right direction or am I obsessing.

Also, it appears the universe is definitely cooperating - my mother was having some renovations done on one of her properties and the guy who was doing the work just so happened to get picked up on a traffic warrant and is in jail and can't finish the work. Just yesterday she asked me for my target's phone # because he owns his own refurb/rehab business and they are meeting tomorrow before my plane arrives because everything has been ripped out and she needs the work done asap! So it seems events are still turning to make sure we're involved one way or another but I am on a mission here!! BTW, both readings I've had since we re-connected predicted that things would turn out very well for the both of us (marriage, children), but I know that readings mostly pick up the energy present at that time. Oh, and I did do the obvious and tell him that I wanted to spend time together while I was there, he agreed, but it seemed limp-wristed to me if you know what I mean?

Thanks in advance guys!! Also, Happy New Year!!

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm

nubiandiva wrote:
-Things went well, but there was a little awkwardness toward the end of his visit. Had a reading done, the verdict seemed to be that he was scared, reliving past hurts, etc.

-We've been in regular contact since his visit,........... it has been confirmed that he has postponed those plans and will be in town the next several days while I am there.

-Should I be doing anything else to move things in the right direction or am I obsessing.

-Also, it appears the universe is definitely cooperating -

-that I wanted to spend time together while I was there, he agreed, but it seemed limp-wristed to me if you know what I mean?
Im very new to this but those all are what stood out to me in your post, im sure someone else will have better advice but from what Ive learned is once you do a spell leave it alone so it can fully be sent to the universe to do its working, if you obsess you keep some of that energy with you instead of sending it out (same problem I have a lot of times but im working on it)

as a guy, I can say that if he changed plans to go see his kids to see you, very good sign, from your reading yea he is scared, I dont know your past but let him get comfortable, just keep your interest on having fun with him while you spend time with him and dont be to clingy and asking why are you acting like this or that while your with him (its annoying to us not saying you will but just a little advice :p ) but if he sees that you are enjoying yourself and not worrying about you two so much he will enjoy himself with you and will wanna spend more time with you.

find out his new interest and passions and ask him about them, try and share them with him, he will love you for this! and let the universe do the rest of the work for you like it already has.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Not the poster but just chiming in to say, That is great advice. I too have trouble NOT OBSESSING especially about relationships and can freak out over silence, reading in to things, overanalyzing things... doubt creeps in there... advice from a guy is very useful

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Adam,

That is such an awesome answer!! And within 30 mins of my post the texts started flying my way!! I wanna touch you, kiss u, all that good stuff. We're on for Thursday night!!

The "man" advice is right on time!! I will be sure to remember it even after my visit...best advice I've gotten in a long time!

Sorry guys, I can't help being a chick sometimes!! :D

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:53 pm

:D glad I could help ya out!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 am

Well said, Adam. Well said.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:00 am

Ditto lol

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 am

I have a situation and any help would be greatly appreciated.

My boyfriend and I love each other very much. Over the course of 3 years, we hurt each other bad and a lot, that neither of us can move on from certain situations in the past. I dont see him for already 3 weeks, he was very angry with me last few days before he left. I would like any help on how can I calm his anger, and make both of us to forgive and forget our previuos wrongdoings and hurts we caused each other. Then Im planning on doing a reconciliation honey jar, with red scull, and for more chances maybe to add moving spell. Does it sound good?

Second, he moved back with his ex-gf, and their kids. I dont want to Hot Foot her from his life because kids are involved, and I dont want hurt them in any way. Im plannign to do a vinigar jar and when it works, to freeze her out of his life. Is it a right approach?
About vinegar jar, I dint find nowhere - do I put in the jar picture of both of them? 1 picture with 2 of them, or 2 separate pictures?

Thank you all so much!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 pm

I also got a little confused with the pictures for honey jar. Can someone please clarify?

For reconciliation and love work - do I place 2 photo (me and him), or 1 photo of us together? Can I use photo as a petition paper? Do I use regular size photo or can I make it smaller when printing, will the size of photo affect the work?
Can I use the same honey jar first for reconciliation and when it worked --> for love - to alternate only the oils? (to reconcile and return oils --> to stay and love me oils)
Do I wrap all ingridients in petition paper or can I just stick them all in the jar?

In the vinegar jar case: opinions split - do I or do I not lit the candles on it? Do I need to cleanse myself after vinigar jar?
Im not planning on cursing them out harsh, just shake the jar, so there wont be piece there no more.
Can I dispose it in the river?

Thank you all once again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Before you start ANY work you need to get a reading, this relationship might be not be able to be reconciled. And it is definitely advisable because you need to assess how this is going to go into play since they have children together. Personally, I dont see the point of doing a freezer jar as you just said that you did not want to get rid of her since there are children involved. I mean she has to still be in his life because of the children. I would do something to cut the emotional ties, and perhaps do something so they see that they do not want to be with each other.

For the honey jar and vinegar jar, we have discussed this extensively so any future questions should be done with a search.

For the vinegar jar, do two separate pictures or tear the pictures of them together so they are separated. You can light candles on it if you want to, but you definitely need to shake it from time to time to cause arguing in the targets. Dispose of it in the river.

Honey jar get two pictures that are separated or of you and him together. Have your face facing each other no matter what method you choose. All these other technicalities like photo size does not matter. If you want the picture smaller than do so, but do not get hung up on such trivial manners. You can stick the petition in the jar or the name paper However if you are trying to use it for multiple uses then you need to make sure that it addresses both. Yes you can use the same honey jar for both as long as the ingredients in the jar reflect that. Or you could just put honey in the jar and the photos, and put the ingredients on the candles themselves, that way you can use the jar for multiple uses once one objective has worked.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:52 pm

You can work a blue candle on his picture anointed with Healing oils and Tranquility to calm his anger towards you. Might want to consider a White Skull Candle. One of the methods I've used to calm down anger with people is using a White Skull candle that's been baptized, I petition for healing as I dip my hands in glass filled with ice to get my fingers cold and wet, then I lightly massage the skull candle as I whisper soothing words to it. This usually works really well to calm down temper flares. From there anoint it with your oils and hebs. Tranquility Oil, Healing Oil along with herbs like Althea and Sage.

For the honey jar you can put a picture of both of you together, or you can put in your picture and his that are separate, but unite them with a dab of honey on the lips of the picture so they are kissing when you put it in. If the intent of your honey jar is bring about reconciliation you can use the same honey jar for love, but I usually recommend a different one. Unless you make an over all reconciliation and love one, they have two intents. One to bring about healing and reconnect and the other to get him to stay. Consider your intent when making the honey jar. You may wrap the ingredients in the name paper if they fit, or if they are too big you can sprinkle it in the honey.

If you want him to become sour towards his ex, you need to actually put both pictures in the vinegar jar. You can use the backs of the pictures as namepapers and petitions. Shake the jar up daily and burn candles on it every Tuesday and Saturday to really get things going.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:59 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote: Personally, I dont see the point of doing a freezer jar as you just said that you did not want to get rid of her since there are children involved. I mean she has to still be in his life because of the children. I would do something to cut the emotional ties, and perhaps do something so they see that they do not want to be with each other.
I want to freeze her out so she doesnt have no influence on him, he doesnt have desire for her or passion towards her, but still she is in his life. And I dont know how she conducts herself with him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:17 pm

In addition, you should get a reading to get to the bottom of why he moved back in with her in the first place. That is an issue because whatever the reason is you need to know. For example, if he moved in financial reasons then you you need to address that. That way you can address that to get him his own place.

Get a reading it would be helpful.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Stars, Im afraid to get reading as you said maybe its not meant to be to reconcile, I'd rather believe and put my bets energy in it, than have doubts.

ConjureMan, wouldnt it be a contradiction if I use a blue candle/white scull on him to calm his anger and calm him down, and at the same time I make him and her relationship sour? Wouldnt he be calm to my souring because of the healign work I will be doing?

Guys, the skull candle - is it the candle of skull with crossbones?

Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Stars, Im afraid to get reading as you said maybe its not meant to be to reconcile, I'd rather believe and put my bets energy in it, than have doubts.
While I understand your perspective, why do you want to waste time and money and energy on something if it's a lost cause?? If that was the case, then the resources would be well better spent helping you to cut and clear your feelings for this person, heal, and bring a suitable partner into your life...that won't have to split their time between you and another family!!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 pm

I get that you are scared to get a reading to find out the truth. However, doing work that is not going to help or change a situation is just throwing away energy, and money. Readings are done to shed light on a situation, and not done to invoke fear. I would rather know than be wasting my time, and my efforts going in vain.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm

He loves me. We just cannot handle each other cause we are very different. The only reason he moved back with her, he has nowhere else to live. He was very angry and mad at me, and couldnt handle me no more. And since he couldnt stay with me any longer, he had to go somewhere else - to her house. But he doesnt have desire and passion for her like he does for me. I believe, if I can calm his mind and his anger, and talk to him, we can do it again. But so far he is ignoring my calls and txt, but at least my messages looks like "read" in his email, though some he deleted.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Stars, do you think I can freeze her out of his mind, that he wouldnt care about her, just the fact that they have kids together. He was saying s while ago that he might be back with her for the kids sake. But he doesnt sleep with her, nor he wants too. I dont mind him visiting kids or vice versa, but I dont want him to even have this kinda thoughts.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:25 pm

You can calm his mind towards you while making life sour for him with her. Its about keeping your intentions and focus clear.

You really should get a reading. Readings may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will tell you what you need to hear.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Okay in one post you says he does not have passion for her, then you say he would get back with her for the sake of the children. The worst thing you can ever do is underestimate someone. There are other places he could have went, a hotel perhaps, a friends, whereever...its just interesting that he chose to shut you out, and chose to move back in with the mother of his children. Something is up. Very up.

Love is not enough, and there goes more into a relationship than love. Sounds like you and him are just not compatible, and if you do not change how you handled this problem its just going to happen again.

Calming his anger might not bring him back to you still, but that is why you need to get a reading. You can speculate all day long about him still loving you, but sounds like he took an easy out to me, and is just using this as an excuse to go back to the mother of his children. Sometimes what people say are just words...i.e. he says he doesnt want anything to do with her, but would get back with her for the sake of the children. But the actions speak louder than his words...he moved back in with his ex. Before you think about a freezer jar or anything...you need to get a reading. Period.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:37 pm

I understand you do not want to get a reading for fear. However, if you are doing all this random stuff, and not addressing the problem then you might get into a situation where the situation might progress, and the work you are doing is just a waste of time, energy, and money.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 am

Thank you all for your input, Im going to get a reading this week.

I was just wondering would it be a good idea to add healing and tranquility oils in reconciliation honey jar to calm him towards me (in addition to reconciliation and return to me oils)?
As for herbs, Im palnning to use: catnip, ginger, damiana, lavender flower buds, coriander seeds, balm of gilead, and honeysuckle flowers.

Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Before you do anything...get the reading. Ignoring you is not the same as being mad at you. If you want to do healing and calming then fine, but trying to proceed and do something to get him to return to you without doing a reading would be foolish and probably a waste of time because you do not know all the details yet.

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 am

We just cannot handle each other cause we are very different. The only reason he moved back with her, he has nowhere else to live. He was very angry and mad at me, and couldnt handle me no more.
skyme, i'm not sure about what particular differences the two of you have and why he "can't handle you anymore", but from my personal experience when something like this is happening, no matter how many times i can get a guy to come back, he'll leave again if the problem is with something i'm doing. i suggest thinking about whether some healing work on yourself would be beneficial to the situation.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 am

Definetely what I want to do! Thank you, Shakeitsugaree!
We have a lot of pain (both of us) from the past, that even if we try we cant forget and it keeps souring our relationship. Even if we try not to bring it back, its still there on the back of our minds.
I wanna do whatever it takes to cut and clear, cleansing bath - but just to start fresh like if we jsut met, and have no previous history. I really really hope, there is a way to do it.
If anyone can tell me how to use cut and clear in this case for both of us at the same time (like write both our names on a candle anointied w/ cut and clear etc), that will be greatly appreciated!

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 am

Hi, All
It been a while since I last post here.. Recap broke up with my boyfriend six months ago. At the time I bought the intranquility spell kit however I never cast the spell because I wanted to make sure first that this is what I wanted to do... So, I did a honey jar spell. I eventually gave up on honey jar spell. I did'nt think my spell would work because I did not have any personal items of him :(
Fast forward to now! I got to see him this weekend. We had some unfinished business to take care of but we wind up having sex. (this was not part of our unfinish business) I was able to collect his lighter, cigarette butt and his shoe lining. I wanted so badly to take other more personally stuff but was not able to.. He made very clear to me that we can no longer see each other that I was a good woman but, that it been over. We shake hand and promise each other to stay at out of each other lives..

My perfume bottle was left in his car (not attentional) and he agree to meet me to give back to me.. I am so confuse, here a guy that tell me no more but agree to meet me to give me back my perfume bottle .
Now, my question to the board..Where should I start with my spells casting ? I am 100% sure that I want him back in my life. When I am with him I am the happiest person.. It been six months and I still can get over him. Seeing him confirm that I still love him very much, it not I will of never agree to sleep with him..
Please any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:39 am

Get a reading to see where his head is...first.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:50 am

hey salmyrcrr

i feel for ya.. you can make another honey jar and this time add the cigarette butt and match it with a personal concern of your own.
next time you do see him why don't you feed him your menses or even urine to bind him to you.. or if not possible put some follow me boy oil on him...that way you know he'l always come running back =)

those are just a few suggestions hopefully someone with abit more experience can elaborate but don't give up hope.

goodluck!

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm

I think a reading is best. IS has helped me a whole lot... I put a lot of faith in him alone with other sweeter work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm

You want to get a reading done because you want to know what's going on. He doesn't want a relationship with you, but is perfectly fine with having sex with you one last time. Try to detach yourself from the situation and see if this guy is really who you want. A guy who will sleep with you, but not committ. If the answer is yes then there are a few things you can do:

Next time you see him try wearing Kiss Me Now to get the passion going, or Follow Me Boy to keep getting him to come back to you. See if you can get a person concern like hair or sexual fluids. If not, work with what you got. Alternately a bath in Catnip will go a long way.

Create a new honey jar spell with the personal concerns and anoint a candle with Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, and Fires of Love to get the heat going. Get this work backed up by having LM set some lights for you.

Following that, create a doll baby and work on that to get into his head and get him desiring to come back to you.

Great herbs/curios to work with: a small pair of lodestones in the honey jar or dollie, Ginger, Cardamon, Damania, Lovage, Catnip, Cubeb Berries, Juniper, and Rose Petals.

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 am

ConjureMan wrote:You want to get a reading done because you want to know what's going on. He doesn't want a relationship with you, but is perfectly fine with having sex with you one last time. Try to detach yourself from the situation and see if this guy is really who you want. A guy who will sleep with you, but not committ. If the answer is yes then there are a few things you can do:

Next time you see him try wearing Kiss Me Now to get the passion going, or Follow Me Boy to keep getting him to come back to you. See if you can get a person concern like hair or sexual fluids. If not, work with what you got. Alternately a bath in Catnip will go a long way.

Create a new honey jar spell with the personal concerns and anoint a candle with Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, and Fires of Love to get the heat going. Get this work backed up by having LM set some lights for you.

Following that, create a doll baby and work on that to get into his head and get him desiring to come back to you.

Great herbs/curios to work with: a small pair of lodestones in the honey jar or dollie, Ginger, Cardamon, Damania, Lovage, Catnip, Cubeb Berries, Juniper, and Rose Petals.

Thank you.. So do you think starting with the intranquility spell is a bad idea ?

salmyrcrr

Unread post by salmyrcrr » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:53 pm

I will take the advice from the board and get a reading.. let see what the future hold for us. Thank you again

MissVeeDee

Unread post by MissVeeDee » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 pm

When dressing a candle to bring back an ex boyfriend which oil is best? Should lodestone oil be used as well?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Use all three if you have them.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:07 pm

...and use white candle for healing; blue candle for peace/harmony/healing; pink candle for attraction; and/or red candle for affection/passion

randomthoughts

Unread post by randomthoughts » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 am

I'd like to start off by saying that I am glad I found this website earlier today. Since I registered I have been reading a number of topics for the last 4hrs and I have to say they are really informative.

My situation is that my love and I broke up 2 years ago. She has a restraining order on me, so I cannot get close to her with oils or powders. How can I bring her back to me.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:09 am

Welcome-
I am sure you will love it here. I certainly do. I have read on here that Miss Bri is wonderful to work with. I would like to as soon as I can. Or ofcourse Miss Cat, she is the Owner of this wonderful site!
Either way- I am sure you are in the right place for the help you are seeking.
Good luck to you- I wish you the best in this.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 pm

You've been apart for two years, and she has a restraining order on you?

I'm sorry but reconciliation is iffy after two moths, let-alone two years and that much pain. I suggest a Cut and Clear so you can move on with your life and find the person right for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

If you want a reading heir someone from the AIRR they are all certified by LuckyMojo and are the real deal.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good Luck and God Bless.
HRCC Student #1559

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Ok, I've been reading alot of posts over the last few days. I need help with bringing my wife back. First we were together for 9 years, married for 2 with a 2 year old son. She left a little over a month ago and is seeing a new guy and moved right in with him. Of course, I want her back more than anything. I did have a reading from multiple people and they all do say the same thing, just very different time frames. They all say she'll be back to me sometime between 2 weeks and 3 months. Now right now she is extremely cold and is telling everybody that this new guy is the best thing that ever happened to her, etc, etc, etc. I do have contact with her everyday because our son is living with me. She just comes to visit for a couple hours and then leaves. Ok, I know what the readers have said, but I just can't picture it with the way things are right now, so I I wanted to try to help it along. First I wanted to try a vinagar jar for break=up, but I don't have access to anything of this guys, or even a picture of him. I only have his first name and that's it.
I also wanted to do a honey jar for my wife and I also, but have never done one. I did do sugar in a jar with 2 popsickle sticks with our names on them binded together to try to ease her from starting a fight when she does come here, but that's as far as I've gotten.
I ordered an Intraquility spell kit and a break=up bottle spell from LM and am waiting for that to get here, but does anyone have any recommendation on what I can do in the meantime. I don't know if it helps, but right now as of today I have access to my wife's menstrual blood.
Again all the readings said she'll be back, but I need to help it along. Her own sisters have all said "This isn't the real sherry" But I can't just sit back and watch my son suffer and myself.

Sorry for the long post, but there is so much info on here I don't even know where to start.
Thanks in advance.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:07 pm

I actually forgot this, I see all sorts of things about tying a mans nature, is there a way to tie hers?

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 pm

I am new here also so I can't offer much help but to say that I completely sympathize with your situation. I understand what it's like to have to sit back and watch your child suffer. My husband also left about a month ago and our kids have been really upset about it. Learning to have patience has been the hardest thing for me so far but I have learned so much from all of the caring people on this forum. I wish you the best of luck in your situation and I hope everything turns out well for you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:41 pm

hoodooTom wrote:I actually forgot this, I see all sorts of things about tying a mans nature, is there a way to tie hers?
You can, if you can get her sexual fluids on a string with her measure on it. But it won't bring her back, just stop her from having sex with other men.
HRCC Student #1559

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”