Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Using oils in hair?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 am

You could put a wee it on your palms, rub your hands together to spread out the oil, and then rub your hair to dress it. Just don't use too much or your hair will be greasy.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:40 am

Thanks, Devi!

I tried this out yesterday, my boyfriend loved it :D

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:01 am

I do this for my daughter too before she goes for exams and the like...hates putting oil on her skin so i do the hair routine!

Starrione

Unread post by Starrione » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 pm

I do this all the time! I like to use a "carrier" type product.. there is a good Hair oil called Silk Drops, available at almost any store... I like to add bewitching oil to my fingers, then a little of the other, and I work it into the ends after I straighten my hair. Just think about what you are doing and where you are going... the reactions can be pretty amazing! The bewitching gets me in ALL sorts of trouble, LOL, you know, the GOOD kind... Going on a date, try the zodiac oils too... I have found them very interesting too..This is just plain all out fun1

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 am

I've done this too! I mix the LM oils with sweet almond oil and use them as body and hair oil for when I want that extra kick of fabulous. (Look Me Over usually does the trick, though I quite like the scent of the Come To Me oil)

As with all products, though, patch test to make sure you're not allergic to any of the herbs in the oils. They can be quite strong, as I'm sure many people here can attest!

henrymossbread

Unread post by henrymossbread » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am

make your self a pomade or hair oil with the necessary herbs and oils added to it. works very nicely...

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:58 pm

I recently realized I can put sachet powder in my hair! No grease. Just lightly dust through with your fingers. It's white, so just a little bit will do ya.

Livia Indica

Unread post by Livia Indica » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 pm

As with all products, though, patch test to make sure you're not allergic to any of the herbs in the oils.
Oh yeah, I'm allergic to cedar and didn't know it until I woke up one morning covered in a red rash!

Milo V

Unread post by Milo V » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:30 pm

You could add LM oil into shampoon and conditioner . Like hairwashes , for ex. tradicional hairwash "against sorcery" calls for blend of rosemary and ylang ylang added to Your conditioner.

Well same goes for LM oils . Just an idea .

Blessings !

Vododoyl
HRCC Student

Unread post by Vododoyl » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 pm

I am glad to see your post; :D I thought I was the only only doing this. The oils I find also excentuate my perfume and I also oil my toes with a bit of the oil. This is to be sure my toes are pointed in the "right direction as I walkabout at work. I feel that this is a postive enhancement for me and you too!!!

detached

Unread post by detached » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 pm

wow!i make sure i lightly oil my feet 2. if i am wearing closed n shoes, i put sum powders in them. i guess wanna walk n the rite direction also! lol!

neverfit

praying over oils?

Unread post by neverfit » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:34 pm

I got my LM oils in the mail more than a month ago- Look Me over, Crown of Success, Bewitching Oil, and Follow Me Boy- and while i wore them a few times AND said the prayer that matched the Follow Me Boy, I never got any results.

Do I need to pray over the oils on my own or charge them or something? Basically, what have i been doing wrong?

neverfit

praying over oils?

Unread post by neverfit » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 pm

I got my LM oils in the mail more than a month ago- Look Me over, Crown of Success, Bewitching Oil, and Follow Me Boy- and while i wore them a few times AND said the prayer that matched the Follow Me Boy, I never got any results.

Do I need to pray over the oils on my own or charge them or something? Basically, what have i been doing wrong?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: praying over oils?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:45 pm

You want to pray as you put on the scent of the oils or when you are anointing something. Now, this means that you must really let your desire for your objective come out in your speech. The idea is that you are working with emotive forces. Remember also to let go of the power after the prayer, take a moment after praying/completing your spell/ work to relax and let go of all your tension. Let your desire and energy go so it can do its work. After that keep an open mind. If you are looking at getting attention by using those oils then you probably have been getting attention, but you've been looking in all the wrong places. Keep your mind open and let the oils work for you, don't let your expectations ruin the results.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 pm

You simply might not have any skill or talent for magic, it happens.
HRCC Student #1559

Black Mage

Unread post by Black Mage » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:50 am

Hello, this is my first post.

I’ve been there and learned that it’s best (for me at least) to wear the oil in conjunction of a candle spell. Also you may have to be the first one to break the ice. I’d try switching up the oils, maybe mixing and matching, see what works for you. Also I’d change up where I hangout.

(my experience)
I went to a house party hosted by a group of guys I’ve been friends with for awhile. I had crushes on a few of them, but they never shown ANY interest in me. Before the party I put on a lot of look me over oil (mixed with vegetable oil cuz I’m really cheap), and envisioned myself glowing with attractiveness. It didn’t seem to spark any attention. Towards the end of the party, my friend pulled me aside explaining that 5 guys approached her and aggressively asked her about me (I chose one, which ended up as the wrong choice). If my friend hadn’t pulled me aside and told me the news or said something to the guys to turn them off I wouldn’t have even known the spell and oil worked.

My point is that it does work, but there is a lot of external reasons why you didn’t seem to get attention. For example, the setting, the social atmosphere, maybe your intimating, or don’t seem approachable. If your straight maybe your hanging around a hot spot for people on the down low and vice versa. And for me, with out a candle spell , oils aren’t powerful enough to override these outside issues.

Daphne

Unread post by Daphne » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:59 pm

As mentioned earlier what is the prayer used with follow me boy oil? I thought you would simply put the oil on and make your intention and that was it. Pls advice. Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Various products work differently for each of us...candle spells in conjunction with oils enhance the spell work. Some people may perform a full spell and follow up with the oils, sachets, candles...it is a personal preference. Personally I love candle spells.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Daphne

I don't know of any specific prayer, but honest heartfelt prayer is always heard by God, not always grated mid you.
HRCC Student #1559

Black Mage

Unread post by Black Mage » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:10 am

I guess that question is for conjure man, but I didn't and don't pray before putting on oils. I guess I would pray, if I was working with a spirit that corresponds with the goal of the oil. Anyways I just state my intent. And that experience I wrote about is not the only time I've worn the oil and got multiple attention from men I otherwise wouldn't have.

But I have worn kiss me now oil twice without stating intent or a candle spell and that ended with me going home with a different male friend each time. No sex though, I wasn't ready for sex, and I didn't think the oil would be that strong, but these oils actually work good. I grew up practicing magic and am very experienced so that might be why I'm having such success with it.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Results vary for different people. The oils are actually spiritual goods produced by actual knowledgable practitioners (ie miss cat and her LM staff). They are prayed over and given over to the buyer to use. Now, its always a great idea to pray over them to align them with your intent and goal, to add your own personal power to it. This can be in the form of a prayer, or a simple statement of intent. You dont *have* to pray over them, in fact there is no one right way of using the oils as a scent. You can simply put them on and get great results. Generally speaking, adding your own prayers seem to help direct the energies and helps bolster the oil to work for *you*. Hope that helps.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:18 pm

A woman seeking male attention can pray Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) 2:3-13. Although the Song of Songs is in the Bible, it can be used by anyone regardless of religion because it does not mention God and is very sensual.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:35 am

When I put on oils to wear..I usually state what I want to happen. I mean you do not have to, but it always helps to focus the intent of what you want to happen. Otherwise, you might be caught in a situation where you are wearing follow me boy oil, and you have all these men both great AND creepy following you. I speak from experience because literally I brought some follow me boy oil once with me to go to the club and ended up spilling it all over me! lol The whole night I was just wondering all these creepy guys kept coming up to me to dance... :)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:33 am

Hi there,
LMC oils are already prayed over before they leave the store and get shipped to you. Most workers will pray over the oils again when they are starting to use them, but I don't think that's the problem here. There are several possibilities. You may be working a situation that simply cannot be resoled through magical aid--the answer is sometimes just no. Or you may not have a magical gift to work for yourself in this particular area. If you feel stuck and unsure, I suggest you get a reading. A list of reputable readers can be found at: www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

LilCassandra

How quick do oils work?

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 pm

I'm just curious as to how quickly these oils work. There's a guy I've been seeing (complicated mess that doesn't need to be gotten into again on another forum) but I've been putting oils on the doorknob and elevator buttons before he comes over. Last time, I used "stay with me" and "Essence of bend over". This time, I used "love me" and "stay with me" and sprinkled the threshhold with "bewitching" powder. He has a girlfriend. Last time, he said he's falling for me, and now he's saying he's in love with me and wants to leave her!

Is this the oils or just him? That's a pretty quick turn around and I don't know what to think.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How quick do oils work?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:54 pm

When a person has feelings for you initially, the laying of tricks (in your case anointing oils step up the game (I have found). Sometimes it can be within seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and the list goes on. So yes it can work that fast.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:50 pm

That is impressive stuff, LilCassandra, and good for you for thinking of elevator buttons and doorknobs. Very smart! Keep us posted. Seems as though all of the oils are taking effect including essence of bendover, so make sure you actually tell him what it is you want him to do.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Depends what it is, but oils often work instantly. For example, wearing attraction oil has led to strangers giving me gifts in public, drawing crowds of admirers. Love me and stay with me would always lead my ex to being verbally demonstrative. Influencing affection is relatively easy and fast. Wearing oils to manifest other things, like large amounts of money, is more of a long-term thing.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:36 pm

I find that true true to fact MightyAphrodite...

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 pm

If they do work that quickly, do you have to keep the person in contact with the oils constantly so the effect doesn't wear off? Like if I don't see him for a few days, do the feelings diminish b/c I didn't get those on him?

I didn't know I had to specifically telling him what I wanted with the bend over stuff. I want him to drop his current girl for me. I've mentioned things similar to it, so is that enough, or do I have to be really explicit in my request?

And, most important question, does that mean he already did like me and this "stepped up the game" per se or he didn't like me at all and it's completely the oils? I guess part of my ego wants to think it was partially him.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:58 pm

I don't think it's EVER "completely the oils." This is not "Bewitched" or "I Dream of Jeannie." I believe something has to be there first. So your ego can rest easy. The oils are hoodoo and magic, but they are part of the real world too and the universe.

I don't mean that you necessarily have to be explicit, just don't lose the opportunity to command a person who's under your command. If you don't say it to him, make sure you're saying it energetically in some way.

I don't know about the wearing off stuff, though. Good question.

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 am

I have had it both ways, instant where I watched someone walk through the trick I had laid down for them, this was the first working I had ever done. And within 2 minutes I could see the change. I must admit I was worried that I had made a mistake with what I wished for and had to burn their photo to end the working. :o This was a failure as far as the working was concerned yet I look at it as my greatest success.
The whole thing lets say went a bit freaky in a good way if that was really what I truly desired. It really showed me that these powders/oils are tools not to be played around with and to be sure of my intent.
Also I have had to wait a few weeks beyond the 3 month recommended time of waiting. But instant results are so helpful in the beginning to give you faith in yourself and your tools.

jazzie

Making Massage Lotion from Lucky Mojo Oils

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 am

I wonder if anybody ever uses oils in lotion for massages on your loved one.

For example. I have marriage oil and I wonder if it would be a good idea to take some, blend it with lotion and then, we shall give one another a back massage. My partner would not know about the oil in the lotion.

My concern is that if I place lotion with oil on his body, could this cause a marriage for him with someone else?

For example, in a yahoo group. Two people were disagreeing about sachet powders. One told me to use the sachet powder only on myself, another one said to sprinkle sachet powder on myself and on my partner too. The first person disagreed with the last idea because she said that sprinkled sachet powder on my partner could cause him to attract other women (other than me) to him.

What do you folks think?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Making Massage Lotion from Lucky Mojo Oils

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:08 pm

I think it depends entirely on your intent. If you use the oil with the intent of getting him to marry you, then you're fine.

Dressing someone else with an oil is a very common way to trick a person - so adding some Marriage Oil to a lotion that you've prayed your intent over, and using it in a massage is completely in line with hoodoo techniques.

Marriage oil isn't just a random love oil, it's formulated specifically for bringing about (or blessing an established) marriage. So if you're already in a good, long-term relationship, and you wish to move things along towards marriage, then marriage is the perfect oil to use.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Hello, Jazzie,

Part of your problem -- that is, the reason you are confused or in doubt -- is that you don't yet really know yet how to DO magic. You seem to think that magic might consist of putting oil into a body lotion and then putting the oil on a man. Well, that's not magic. That's just scenting some body lotion.

In order to answer your questions, i want to go back to some basic principles.

African American domestic magic, like most other forms of folk, religious, and ceremonial magic, places great emphasis on the worker's INTENTIONS. Under these terms of working, if your intention is to cause the man to marry YOU, it would be totally wacky-nutso to imagine that somehow "against your will" your spell would cause him to go wild and marry someone ELSE. Consider this scenario: You are cooking macaroni and cheese for your family. Suddenly the macaroni and cheese DISAPPEARS from your kitchen and ANOTHER FAMILY EATS IT!!!! How likely is that? Well, once you premise that magic is real, that it works, that it is something you can do, perform, create, manipulate, or cause to come into effect, it would be totally whacked to think that suddenly -- just after you had put all this work into it -- its benefits would accrue to a totally random stranger.

So, the first principle you need to embrace is INTENTION -- you will need to state, say, pray, or otherwise vibrationally set your intention into the lotion as you add the Marriage oil.

Next comes the LINK. This is as important as the intention. In folk magic, we always try to physically link our work to our target. We can place things on or around the target or use a portion of the target's body, such as hair, as a proxy for the target.

In this case, to work with a link, you will have to rub the fixed and prepared lotion on HIM, on his body. Again, this is done with prayer, petitions, speech, sigilizing movements, or other signifiers of your intention. These can be silent or spoken aloud.

A third part of our work involves SPIRITS. Contact with spirits may not be necessary in the work you are doing, but you may ask for their aid, should you wish, in the form of a prayer or invocation. That would come during or at the close of the mixing of the oil into the lotion, and again during or at the close of the rubbing of the lotion onto his body.

Now, finally, with regard to the yahoo group you mentioned: At least one of the people you described is an ignorant or inexperienced or fearful or misguided person. That would be the one who said that if you put the sachet powder on him, it would "attract other woman [...] to him."

Obviously this so-called advisor has never understood intentionality. Would the food you prepared in your kitchen for your family suddenly disappear from your kitchen and be eaten by someone else? NO. Nor would your prayed-over, fully intentioned, and fully linked work of dusting his body with Marriage sachet powder cause him to suddenly get married to someone else.

I realize that many people come here as if this this forum were a place where they can "vote" about how to use magic -- as if every "vote" from every stray yahoo group participant, every random metaphysical shop owner's Saturday substitute cashier, and every random book for sale at amazon is added to the "votes" cast here, and then they will go with the majority decision.

But hoodoo is not like that, and neither is this forum. Hoodoo, also known as conjure, rootwork, tricking, witchcraft, Southern folk-magic, etc, is a long-standing tradition from the American South, with its own well-loved and long-practiced set of metaphysical and spiritual assumptions, styles, methodologies, and techniques. When you come here, to this Lucky Mojo forum, we will tell you about our tradition -- but we expect you to meet us at least half way by familiarizing yourself with the basic FREE ONLINE BOOK "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" that will help get you understand who you are communication with.

The book's Table of Contents is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

After you learn more about hoodoo, you will not get sidetracked by no-nothing busy-bodies who try to set insane, stupid, or meaninglessly panicky limits on how folk magic works.

Start here, with a background on hoodoo, called "The History of Hoodoo," which will turn you on to how hoodoo developed and how it is used in casting spells:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Good luck to you in all your works.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Consider this scenario: You are cooking macaroni and cheese for your family. Suddenly the macaroni and cheese DISAPPEARS from your kitchen and ANOTHER FAMILY EATS IT!!!!
Love this example Miss Cat! Definitely made me laugh. :)

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Devi and Miss Cat,

Thank you very much for the comments.

I do have your book Miss Cat and I want to clarify that the person who made that comment is a supposed rootworker. This yahoo group is a HOODOO group.

So, it is not as if I was a member of some New Age or Wiccan group.

I can't wait to take your course in the future. It will help me in weeding out the misinformation.

Thanks once more.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Well, as they say, jazzie, "all that glitters is not gold." And, as far as New Age and Wicca practittioners go, they too have their beliefs about the importance of intentionality, which happen to be somewhat similar to ours in hoodoo. (They differ from us more in the importance of links and spirits, as well as in their range of acceptable motivations.)

Practitioners of a different cultural tradition are not the only ones who make up these scary "backfiring magic" scenarios; sometimes they come from people who either want to lure you into their spooky tale-telling or people who fear or dislike magic and are subtly trying to disenchant you with the subject.
catherine yronwode

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm

I adore you, Miss Cat! What a funny example to make your point.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:35 pm

I love this post. It's so clear and concise on the basic and traditional principles of magick. This should be made permanent since it goes over so well the very fundamentals.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 am

With all my intentions and intructions posted by Ms Cat,
would there be difference in annoiting a candle with the marriage oil, lighting and praying over it for 7 days
or directing using it on the target
or will both the methods have the same effect???

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 am

I would do both is possible.

taralight

How long do oils stay effective?

Unread post by taralight » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 pm

I am sorry if this seems like a stupid question. I was wondering if LM oils decrease in effectiveness after a period of time? I know they are prayed over before they leave the shop so are they more effective when they are 'fresh' and less so after being stored for six months or a year? Is there a way to store my oils and other LM products so they stay in top condition?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How long do oils stay effective?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:45 pm

LM oils stay good a long, looooooooooong time. They add vitamin e to every batch which drastically increases the shelf-life of the oils. I've had some bottles almost 5 years and they have not yet gone "off" or otherwise lost any potency. Just store in the tried-and-true cool, dark place and your LM oils will service you well for years (unless you use them up faster).

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm

i'm glad to know it, too

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Thanks Devi, very helpful reply as always! :)

Lucylookingskyward

Hair dressings

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Hello, all!

Usually when I want to dress my hair for sneaky workings I add an LM oil to sweet almond, but I've been looking at the 3 Flowers and Hoyt's Bergamot hair dressings for a little while and really only have this question: are either of these products silicone based? I know LM doesn't give out its ingredient list, but I really only need to know because my hair does not like silicone, and I'd rather not buy them only to find that they have to sit on my shelf looking pretty but unhelpful for my purposes.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hair dressings

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi, Lucy -- Hoyt's Bergamot and Three Flowers Brilliantine are not products that we make -- we stock them as part of our old-timey Southern pharmacy. I believe that both of them are based in mineral oil, as they are both very early 20th century formulas, from before silicone. I can't guarantee that, but that's how they feel, smell, and look to me.
catherine yronwode

danger

Wearing Dressing Oils with (or as) Perfume

Unread post by danger » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Is is ok for me to wear hoodoo oil along with my everyday perfume? :)

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Wearing Dressing Oils with (or as) Perfume

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Absolutely. You can also wear hoodoo oils AS perfume.
HRCC Student #1339

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 pm

I would definitely test it though, and see if you get a reaction to any of it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm

I wear my oils as perfume...

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 am

I wear mine everyday.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:59 am

me, too. i love it.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 am

danger

Most of the Lucky Mojo oils can be worn as perfumes, the ones that might irritate your skin would have ingredients like cinnamon or hot pepper, try it on your wrist and see how they work there. You can wear them singly or in combination with each other.

Lucky Mojo also makes a fabulous perfume -- Double Luck Perfume:
OIL-SPE-DLPO $12.00

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

tink_2

Unread post by tink_2 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:43 am

Put love me oil and attraction oil on myself today and rubbed it on him when he came over but no change :( i said what i wanted before putting them on myself too will have to try again...Im hoping second time lucky

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:34 pm

The question of how quickly oils can / do / may work is part of the larger question of "does magic work, and if so, how?"

I'd like to recommend that newbies to magic and to hoodoo read this page i wrote for my customers and clients called "REAL MAGICK." Among the questions it addresses are all of the following:

* HOW DO REAL MAGICK SPELLS ACTUALLY WORK?
* DO MAGICK SPELLS ALWAYS WORK?
* ARE MAGICK SPELLS GUARANTEED TO WORK?
* IS MAGICK WORTH TRYING IF IT IS NOT GUARANTEED?
* IS MAGICK REAL OR ARE THE RESULTS JUST COINCIDENCE?
* IF MAGICK SPELLS ARE REAL, WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE USE THEM?
* WHICH MAGICK SPELLS ARE THE STRONGEST OR MOST REAL?
* HOW LONG SHALL I WAIT FOR MAGICK SPELLS TO WORK?
* DO YOU HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN RELIGION TO PRACTICE REAL MAGICK?
* WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT REAL MAGICK?

You can find the page here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Good luck, all!
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:31 pm

LilCassandra: A lot of knowledge can be gleamed from those pages! I have had results take a slow steady route and I have had almost instantaneous results. It has really made me reflect on my personal belief and work. Yep, pretty amazing!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks, Miss Cat, for writing the page that you linked. It should be required reading for everyone here.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

tink_2

sharing oils

Unread post by tink_2 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 am

Can my sister borrow my follow me boy oil?? Then pass it back to me? Thanks

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”