Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
neverfit

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by neverfit » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks Copperfox, the q-tips idea is really brilliant! (Plus it sounds easily-portable.)

Is there such a thing as too much menses? I know the accepted dose is 3 times but there people say they do so every so often. If you feed someone too often or too much, or even too soon in a relationship, do they get obsessive?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:23 pm

sorry neverfit I dont know the answer to your question for sure, but I can imagine that the effect will be stronger and stronger each time you do it, I can say that it works wonders!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:56 pm

You know, I'm not sure if there is a "too much" here, but my personal plan is as follows... Since I've had such a positive result, I have decided I will lay this trick on a monthly basis, each time I have my period. I don't know if it is necessary, but I figure a "fresh infusion" can't do any harm.

On a similar note, I also recently "tied his nature" as described on the LM webpages and extensively throughout this forum...WOW! Fantastic results! (I annointed the thread with semen and knotted it on three separate occasions.) I'm putting together a nation sack and this was one of the tricks/personal concerns I was most interested in adding to the mojo. As I mentioned previously, he's a very loving, amorous fellow but the outcome has been that he is just beyond enthralled with me -- it sort of like puberty again, only this time with good sex! He jokingly mentioned he thought he was "in rut" (a term that commonly refers to a buck deer's seasonal instinct to mate) which just cracked me up to no end, because I was thinking to myself, "No, Love, you've been hoodooed!"

Ah, lucky me!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi,

I'll be taking a vacation with my ex in 3 weeks time and planning to do the menstration blood on him. However, i am kinda worried about keeping it 'fresh' as I'll be taking a 6 hours flight to see him and am worried that the blood would have gone 'bad' during this long flight journey. Am worried that he might get poisoned by the blood or something......

Can anyone give some thoughts on how best I can give the blood to him looking at this logistic nightmare..?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Since all liquids carried onto an airplane nowadays must be in a 2 oz. or smaller container, pick up a few of the plastic bottles specially designed for air travel that people use for shampoos, lotions, etc. (Be prepared to answer questions regarding what is in the container. Hee-hee, water from the holy holey, ergo, it is holey water. Sorry...bad pun, will add quarter to the bad pun jar yet again.) Store your menses in the freezer until it is time to pack. Then add the blood to some fresh water and carry it with you in one of the travel containers. Then you can use the mense solution to make his coffee, add into food and so on. I think so long as you keep it fresh up until the point of adding it to the water and then give it to him within 24 hours you should be fine. I don't know if one can be "food poisoned" by menstrual blood, but I do know that the longer it is exposed to air the more of an odor it will develop. Mixing it with water should help with that a bit. Or, you can always make a special treat for him at home -- brownies, cookies, something easily transported -- and doctor the goodies with your menses before you leave to see him.
Psalm 121

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 am

Nemesis,

You could also consider drying your menses and storing it in powder form- that way you can be sure that it won't go bad (unless you leave it exposed to moisture), not to mention it reduces the strong, pungent period-smell.

It's just as effective as liquid menstruum, and I personally find it really convenient to dust onto food or, if finely powdered and stirred in, even to (dark-coloured) drinks.

Plus, it would be rather embarrassing if you got caught bringing a little bottle of menstrual blood onboard- I mean, what are you going to tell the security people? :oops:

Big lol at CopperFox's "holy holey"! :lol:

Anyways, hope this helps! :D

dream

Unread post by dream » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:28 am

hi everyone i have had this binding spell for quite sometime now but have never tried it as it requires that u write ur name & ur lovers name in ur blood & i kinda hate needles so too afraid to poke myself to get that much of blood. i want to know if i can use my menstrual blood instead? here is the spell. thanks!

[Note: Posting of this spell VIOLATES COPYRIGHT LAW. It has been reduced to schematics here. --cat]

Get a personal concern from your target, a personal concern from yourself, a piece of paper, and a red ribbon.
Place the two personal concerns together, and wrap them in the piece of paper. Write your names on the ribbon in blood, and tie the ribbon around the packet, being sure to tie the names into a knot as part of your wrapping and tying. Carry this for three days, then burn it, and bury the ashes.

[Note: Original spell did not state where to bury the ashes. See http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html for ideas. --cat]

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

Big lol at CopperFox's "holy holey"!
Hello, hiighpriestess!

Glad you didn't mind my bad pun; someday the bad pun po-po will carry me away to the place where bad punners go!

Can you elaborate on your method for drying the menstrual blood? Seems like a neat thing to have; I can see incorporating it into inks and all sorts of things. Also, have you tried the Instead brand menstrual cup? It's like a small cervical cap type device, intended as an alternative to tampons and pads -- I think it would be ideal for collecting a good quantity of menses.
Psalm 121

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 am

You could use your menstrual blood.
I'm a nervous lip chewer, so when I need my own blood I usually just bite into my inner lip a wee bit as it's so easy to bleed there.
Although I REALLY want to get a medical lancet device for those circumstances - though I don't really use my blood very often, so maybe it's not worth it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

dream

Unread post by dream » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 am

thanks Devi :)

beammer158

Unread post by beammer158 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:22 pm

what happen if i don't have any of the items as mention from my lover? is her picture would do the same? thank

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm

would the powder form be as effective as the liquid one? somehow i have this feeling that since its 'processed', it might not be as good as the 'real' thing if u know wat i mean?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm

CopperFox wrote: Hello, hiighpriestess!

Glad you didn't mind my bad pun; someday the bad pun po-po will carry me away to the place where bad punners go!

Can you elaborate on your method for drying the menstrual blood? Seems like a neat thing to have; I can see incorporating it into inks and all sorts of things. Also, have you tried the Instead brand menstrual cup? It's like a small cervical cap type device, intended as an alternative to tampons and pads -- I think it would be ideal for collecting a good quantity of menses.
Hey CopperFox,

I do use a menstrual cup, but it's of a different brand. It's called a MoonCup, and isn't the disaposable sort- it lasts up to 5 years of use. The menstrual blood is "unsullied" by tampon cotton or whatnot, and it collects a great deal more blood compared to tampons and pads, so I highly recommend it (I don't work for them or anything!)

Anyways, sorry to rattle on about the MoonCup so long, lol! I could rave about it for hours, I think! :lol:

I basically pour the menses from the MoonCup to a clean mortar (as in mortar and pestle) that I use specifically for the blood.

I know it's probably frowned upon to use an unnatural means to dry it, but I must confess that I blast it with a hairdryer. Leaving it out in the sun just isn't practical, because dirt, bugs, and mosquitoes might land and drown in it (EEK! :shock:)- not exactly something I'd want to feed to my husband/boyfriend, lol! And the sun (well, over at my part of the world) just isn't hot and windy enough to be able to dry the menses satisfactorily- it usually turns bad and smells TERRIBLE before it starts drying properly.. After which I don't exactly want to use it!

So after drying it till it's totally hard/brittle (no sticky/gooeyness), just grind away.. I like to grind it to a fine dust for “feeding” my boyfriend, since it's easier to use and dissolves reasonably well in drinks. For adding to charms and mojos, I just pry out chunks of menstruum since it's more substantial than dust.

For “feeding”, I personally find that the powder is easier to sneak in to food and drinks, and you won't need to worry about any “what's this strange-tasting red lump” scenarios :lol:

And the ink is a great idea- maybe added to some dragon's blood to exert domination over the recipient..?
nemesis wrote:would the powder form be as effective as the liquid one? somehow i have this feeling that since its 'processed', it might not be as good as the 'real' thing if u know wat i mean?
I've tried both liquid and powdered menses, and I've gotten great results from both, but powder definitely wins in terms of convenience. Also, if you want to look at it from a more technical POV, when powdered, the blood is more concentrated, so adding even a little goes a long way. I also like to charge the blood with my intention while I dry it or grind it, so this also adds to its efficacy.

Eurgh, sorry for the long post, and I hope this helped!
Annabelle

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Annabelle,

Thanks so much for the informative post -- and as I am an ever long-winded Gemini, no need in apologizing to me! I will definitely be giving your technique a try during my next cycle. I don't necessarily see the use of the hair-dryer as unnatural, just practical. Those with access to a food dehydrator might get good results with that as well, or even an oven set to warm, like one would do when dehydrating fruits and vegetables.

I think adding the dried blood to a spice cake would be an awesome trick -- all those spices, plus menses! If that wouldn't warm a man's heart he hasn't got one! I also think the dried blood would mix in well with herbal blends. You could probably even mix a bit in with some sachet powders and dress your Sweetie's clothes with it. I love all the possibilities -- it really takes it beyond just adding a few drops into the ol' cuppa joe!

Thanks again for sharing!
Michelle
Psalm 121

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Ok so I binded my target as i mentioned before twice with urine and once with menses, just before the menses binding he was having problems with his girlfriend and he kissed me, in fact was all over me, Ive done break up spells for them already. For a few days afterwards he was very responsive to me and calling me all the time and then suddenly they worked things out. Apart from feeling like a fool I was really upset because I know its more convenient for him to be with her as they live so near to eachother and she is a sad case that is always around! So he has chosen her over me yet again, is there any chance that my binding has not worked yet? And it will work in time without me having to do anything else?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:51 am

Its not that your binding didn't work, but rather you needed to tie up loose ends. This happens quite a bit when people work to bind someone, or have them come to them, or work some other love conjure, but there is another party involved. Your binding worked, he kissed you, he was loving, but he worked things out with his girlfriend because they are still *together.* At the best the situation you will create will be one where he goes back and forth between you and her. If you really want this guy, you need to get her out of the picture with break up conjure, then work on gettting him.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 am

Hi conjureman I have performed 2 break up rituals, however I have not buried the remains of one of my breakup spells in the graveyard yet, however I plan to do so soon, im thinking that the spell is incomplete until I do this? Thanks for your fast reply :D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:59 am

Also the fact that he is bound to me, even though he is not my boyfriend, he will still feel drawn to me in some way right? because he is begging me to stay friends with him I do think that this is an improvment in my situation as before I started doing magic on him he could easily walk away for a long time.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:31 pm

What is the best vigil candle to burn to make sure that the object of my desire has no romantic or sexual ties to anyone else, so that he may come to me?

:)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm

St. Helen is a really good one but there is limited information on her so you will have ta dig a bit.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Did u read this forum on St. Helen?

petitiong-st-helen-t3844s50.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

An improvement indeed. Depending on how powerful the bonds that tie two people together are, it may take some time, more conjure, to get them to separate. Sometimes one or two may not be enough, but things do seem to be improving.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 am

You may also consider St. Martha the Dominator.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:35 am

Before I ask this question, I should point out that I'm not planning on doing this and the chances of me changing my mind on this are extremely extremely small. Not only do I not have the time, money or energy to waste doing spells for no reason other than vindictiveness, but doing anything at all only to be vindictive isn't the type of person that I am. But I'm still human and I still have my evil bastard side, so I have to admit to wondering if this is possible.

If I do a love spell on someone, I know that binds the person to me, but does it also bind me to that person? I know this usually isn't talked about because the person casting the spell already feels bound in some way, shape or form (or wants to be) to that person. So what are you talking about then? Good question, I'm glad you asked.

This started when I was thinking how if I knew about hoodoo back when a certain ex-girlfriend left me, I'd have used this on her, but I'm kinda glad that I didn't. But she put me through a very very hard, emotionally draining time and it took me forever to get over her.

So then I started wondering what would happen if I cast a love spell on her (along with a break up spell on whoever she's with now) with no intention of actually going back to her. Would it give me a chance to show her the pain and suffering that I went through and give her a taste of her own medicine? Or would it end up binding me to her all over again? I guess the risk of that is another reason not to try it, but I can't help but be curious.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 am

In my personal experience, yes, the person casting the spell is all bound up in it too. The degree may vary, but there is a definite link that is made with a love spell.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 am

I've wondered the exact same thing myself. I know there's such a thing as binding on a magical level, but I think in most cases (especially with an ex that did you wrong), there's definitely a mixture of bruised ego and pride in there that keeps us hanging on which is the real binding IMO.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:53 am

Ah, a theoretical question! My Gemini soul loves it!

Although you indicate you don't intend on doing any work to give the ol' ex a taste of her own bitter medicine, Ithink for a case like this, the Intranquil Spirit spell could be appropriate. If you read up on this spell, the purpose is to make the target feel as is he/she must be with you or suffer emotionally. Most people do this to get someone to come back to them, but I'm sure it has also been employed with a grudge factor as well. The problem here is the target could become fixated on getting you back and become a real pain! A reversing type working would probably be better all around, as you could return her evil ways back to her in a way that wouldn't necessarily pull you into the trick -- for example the job could manifest as her new BF doing her the way she did you.

I love that hoodoo does not deny the darker aspects of human nature; while it is ultimately up to your conscience to guide you, sometimes just knowing you can take action is comfort enough. As Becky Sharp said in Vanity Fair, "Revenge may be wicked, but it's perfectly natural."

Michelle
Psalm 121

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:51 am

Michelle, I love your appraisal of human nature :D Becky Sharpe of Vanity Fair Fame and Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wnd are two of my favourite characters. As someone else once said, well behaved women rarely make history.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:01 pm

This is a question is definately a common concern/though. I remember one of my students asking this when we discussed love and relationship bindings, so lets see...

First, in order to truly, effectively cast a love spell, you must be able to convey your desire, your lust, your want into the spell. Essentially, you are putting a part of yourself into the spell. Even before you cast the spell, you are already bonded on some level. The second you fall for that person, the second you desire them, you are creating an emotional bond to some degree. The strength of the bond is determined by whether you work on it, or not.

Second, when you actually cast the spell, you are tying two entities together. That involves binding you to some degree. Now, depending on the level of control you have over your work, over yourself, and your ability to distance yourself from your work, you can bind someone to you without binding yourself, but it is extremely difficult.

If you seek revenge through love, the Intranquility Spell is the way you want to go, or you can dominate through St. Martha the Dominator, St. Columbus- I hear can be rather harsh towards women, if you are a male seeking his aid. Furthermore, you can tie her nature to you, which worked together with a reversing candle should give you the effect you seek. You may also work with fire ants to drive her crazy, force her to wander, angry and hurt, until she falls at your feet.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:24 pm

What a good question! Great replies, too.

My personal experience is that it does bind both ways. And similar to what copperfox suggested, I put reversing powder in my ex's shoes, in his coat lining and so forth before I gave him the boot. I don't really do the darker practices, but in my mind, reversing is as fair as it gets! And I hope he gets his. :mrgreen:

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 am

thelightfantastic wrote:I've wondered the exact same thing myself. I know there's such a thing as binding on a magical level, but I think in most cases (especially with an ex that did you wrong), there's definitely a mixture of bruised ego and pride in there that keeps us hanging on which is the real binding IMO.
I don't know. A lot of the stuff I've talked to people on this board about is a LOT more than something like that. It's a binding on a magical, spiritual level.
CopperFox wrote:Ah, a theoretical question! My Gemini soul loves it!
And just to emphasize again, lol. It really was a theoretical question. I know sometimes people say "I'm not really planning on doing this, but I want to know how you...." because they are planning on doing that and don't want you to make a judgment call, but just tell them how. That's not me. I'm really not planning anything like this at all. In fact....
sometimes just knowing you can take action is comfort enough.
Bingo! It's kinda cathartic in a way. I'm not sure why. I used to hate when I would read things like Jesus saying that to look at a woman with lust is adultery because I'd get mad that if I'm going to get in trouble for something, I wish I'd at least get to enjoy what I'm getting in trouble for, lol. But in this case, it seriously does seem like enough.
A reversing type working would probably be better all around, as you could return her evil ways back to her in a way that wouldn't necessarily pull you into the trick -- for example the job could manifest as her new BF doing her the way she did you.
I'm not sure if that would be quite as satisfying though. If I was going to go through all this trouble, I'd want her to pine away for ME so that I can turn her down like she did to me. The problem though is that even after all this time, I don't know if I'm really able to just completely flat out reject her like that, which is why I don't want to do anything like that. I really do feel like I'm over her and don't really care or get upset when I hear things about her that would have had me in tears before, but I don't want to risk being stupid all over again. Not to mention that I don't even really think of her enough to want to take the time to work a spell on her. I have other things that are on my mind much more often, to be honest. The train of thought that led me to wondering this is the first time I've thought of her in a long time and the part that kept me thinking wasn't the idea of doing it to her, but just the theoretical "would this work" aspect of the question.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 am

Hi there, kmew1315.

To rid yourself of feelings for this person once and for all, get some Cut & Clear products and do the black walnut bath. LM sells a fixed vigil light; you sound pretty far into the letting go process so that may be all you need to finish up this chapter in your life.

I'm glad you see the knowlegde of what you could do as cathartic. I understand. A dark, dark part of me has murder most foul in my heart for my ex-husband. And truly, he is a monster in a man-skin and deserves whatever he gets. While I know dozens of nasty, evil tricks I could deploy on him, I don't bother wasting my energy. I'm not sure if I believe in karma, but I do believe you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. As his life has descended to the level of gutter-junkie it is clear he is his own curse and needed no help from me to get there!

Your ex will soon enough find someone to treat her as carelessly as she treated you. As Johnny Cash sang, "When your fickle love grows cold/ And no one cares for you/ You'll call to me, for a little love that's true/ When I tell you no/ You ask me 'why, why, why?'/ When I remind you of all of this/ You're gonna cry, cry, cry."

Good luck in your works!
Michelle
Psalm 121

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 am

:lol: :lol:

Just to clarify again.... this woman is not a part of my life anymore. I haven't even thought of her in a long time until recently when I was thinking about hoodoo and thinking how I would have used this on her if I knew about it back then and then my mind started wandering to whether this would be possible and I got a bit of a vicarious thrill out of it but what stuck with me more was wondering if this was possible. That's all. One of the reasons I don't want to do it is because I don't want to risk bringing back everything I worked so hard to get rid of, but don't worry - it's not there unless I do something stupid. This thread was purely about whether it was hypothetically possible.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:12 am

ConjureMan, how do would you use the fire ants as a love revenge spell?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 pm

There are various means of using fire ants to deploy conjure. They are used as agents that carry your message and revenge, while at other times they are curios/ingredients added to conjure to "heat" it up.

One of the methods that is popular is taking hair from your target coating it in honey and dropping it a nest of fire ants and asking the fire ants to drive the person mad, making them restless, keeping you on their mind, until they come back to you.

Another method for a similar goal is to mix a person's foot-track with some sugar and tossing it in with a similar request, except the conjure will make that person wander until they fall exhausted at your feet.

It is usually best to develop a relationship with the ants, like any other spirit or entity, you build a working relationship until they begin to act like a power animal of sorts (to borrow from a shamanistic term). This type of relationship building is part of the key to successful conjure work and is actually considered the second step in the three part evolution of the mage in hermetic thought.

Dead fire ants can be used as ingredients in various conjure works that acheive a similar goal.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Thank you. I am considering buyng Cat's book. is all that covered?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Where would I find fire ants? How do you build a relationship with them?

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 am

I have a question... hopefully it hasn't been already asked. I am on my cycle, this month I had intentions of feeding my guy some of my menstruation blood, but before I could - during sex (first time ever) he went down on me (knowing I had started)... while he was - I thought of my intent... will that still have the same affect as if it was put into his food?

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 pm

I'd think it would. ;) He ended up with your blood in him so I think it would work just the same.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Thank you... hopefully... I saved some of my blood for next time I see him just in case it doesn't... lol.

Romana

Unread post by Romana » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi everybody,
I have a problem and I was hoping for some suggestions from ya'll....
Here it is.....My daughter just found out that her husband "cheates" on her with different females per the net. So, how can we fix this problem? Your input is appreciated.
Romana

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Search the forum for info on the Nation Sack. It's been discussed alot and it will help in this situation.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Has this question been asked before?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 pm

I have read it several times ... use the Search option above and you will get a huge list where this subject has been discussed.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm

I am with my ex now on vacation and have feed him 3 drops of my blood in coffee from last cycle yesterday. He finished all of it and although he was quite horny when we slept on the same bed on our first night together last night, he didnt wanna have sex with me and is holding back cos he feels he doesnt wanna be together with me and doesnt want me to get the wrong idea. The purpose of this trip together is to heal our relationship and he still doesnt want to be together with me for good.

I thought after several reviews and hearsay from everyone that the blood works really well and the guy would be obesessed etc but i dun see that with my ex at all and is feeling really desperate and hopeless. Shall I feed him more on my blood (as i only did once but with 3 drops) and is there anything else I can do?

Please kindly advise anyone as this will be the last chance I would be able to spend the time with him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Get as many of his personal concerns as possible, hairs, semen, t-shirts, underwear etc etc... and go from there...do u have a honey jar working? Did u use any love drawing powders, oils r baths... (Fire of Love, Love Me, Follow Me Boy...e.g.) There are so many options available. If you just fed him yesterday...consider the traditional time frame 3 days...3 weeks...3 months.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Also, while it may not apply this very weekend, you may very well want to get a reading on this situation to see if it's worth spending your time and energy on continuing a situation that may not be worth it.

In the meantime, certainly follow jwmcclin's advice above.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Fix his nature and keep him tied to home. She can feed him her menses, take his dirty underwear and tie it in a knot and bury in her backyard. These are some of the most simple ways of keeping him home and faithful, more involved methods involve the Nation Sack, tying his nature through various means like a binding penis candle spell etc.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm

This is a perfect opportunity for you to gather up your arsenal against him. Get your hands on as much of his personal concerns that you can.

Remember, that not all spells work the same with all people. Its not a matter of resistance, but personality. Some people have the discipline or self-control to not give in to their feelings. You fed him the menses and on some level it worked-you said he was "horny." Now, you have to get him to relinquish that control. Feed him your meses again and keep at it. It doesn't always work instantly. If you have catnip with you, take a bath in it and let it air dry. That may help give it the extra push. Also add a pinch of cinnamon in his wine or coffee.

Natty

Unread post by Natty » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:08 am

After reading the question from kmew1315 "Are love spells binding both ways?", I wanna raise another question which related.

Ok, so we all know sometimes the spell does not take effect, in this case, if I cast a love spell and it fail to bring my love one come to me, will I still be bind from the spell I cast?

Sorry about my bad English, I don't know whether my question is clear enough to let you understand, so I would like to interpret it more. If the spell does not take effect to bring my love to me, will it only work on a single side on me? To binding me more into him but not having any effect on him?

Thanks for any reply or information provided!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 am

Don't worry about your English. I understood the question so I'm sure others did too. I would think the answer to your question would be no since the spell didn't take, but I'm thinking someone else with more experience can answer better than me.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:58 am

I have tied my mans nature, in a nation sack and by feeding him my menses. however, i dont want him with me only because he is now forced to be, i want him with me and happy. what can i do now on my end to make sure that we keep a happy home, and he doesnt end up some misserable "tied" man? :roll:

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:51 am

Well, I can't suggest anything magical, but I can suggest some practical stuff. Make him crazy to want to leave. Treat him right. Be loving, faithful, caring, but not overwhelming.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:21 am

In my experience, yes, your energy is still bound up in that person. If you do a spell and it doesnt work, and you want to move on, do something ritually to release yourself from that person. A Cut n Clear is one way, but anything that you do that involves a bit of cleansing and the intent to cut any ties that you may have created or reinforced through the love work, can work just as well.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 am

Thank you. those are my intentions. I just want all of us to be happy, but since I have had my son i have seen my boyfriend lose interest and he even strayed once, that one mistake continues to haunt us, and i want to prevent it from happening again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:14 am

Good follow up response kmew1315... but on the magical front you have employed two of the most popular spells which causes a man to desire you...and you only. Your responsibility is to do the rest.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:28 pm

yes, i plan on doing everything in my power magical and non magical. though his desire for me does not seem to be increasing much, mostly only on days when i feed him my menses. but i think alot of that has to do with me, and my loss of self confidence since finding out he was unfaithful. i am just no longer the woman i was when he fell in love with me and persued me with all he had.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Well, then your next step needs to be Healing work for yourself. LM has some great Healing oil. Also maybe use some Bewitching on yourself FOR YOURSELF to help you feel desireable again.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm

thats exactly what i need! thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:30 pm

You're very welcome. Keep us posted on your progress!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”