Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello All Topic is solved

MadameKoiteh

Hello All

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:57 am

Hi,
This is Madame Koiteh. I am an artisan, writer, designer, and musician who also happens to be a longtime student of the metaphysical. I have been a fan of Cat's for many years, I love her writing and grasp of Hoodoo principles. It's an honor to meet you all on the forum, many blessings to you.

zee

Re: Hello All

Unread post by zee » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 am

Its good to meet you too Madame Koiteh. Another knowledgeable hoodoo/rootworker is always really welcome on the forum. Please do share more of your metaphysical studies, and hermetics in particular etc...this is one of my favorite areas for study, and i find it meshes well with some of the principles behind hoodoo and conjure work. I look forward to your posts.
Zee

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Hermetics? Where did she say hermetics? Another fellow hermetic?? :-D
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:40 am

Peace To All,
Thank you for the warm welcome. I, too, look forward to getting to know all of you. I think hermetics is a topic that we never stop learning, I like to read all I can. What really fascinates me is how it ties into the metaphysical, occult, and scientific teachings of so many cultures. It's more than deep... I had to cut back on my reading a few years back just to stay in the practical, you can get lost in hermetic studies. Now, I'm delving further into Lukumi, which is intricately woven into the modern rootwork that we do in my area. It's more hands-on and keeps me grounded on the physical plane. Otherwise, I might just evaporate into my own metaphysical wanderings, lol...

edallas1989

Unread post by edallas1989 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm

MadameKoiteh wrote:Peace To All,
Thank you for the warm welcome. I, too, look forward to getting to know all of you. I think hermetics is a topic that we never stop learning, I like to read all I can. What really fascinates me is how it ties into the metaphysical, occult, and scientific teachings of so many cultures. It's more than deep... I had to cut back on my reading a few years back just to stay in the practical, you can get lost in hermetic studies. Now, I'm delving further into Lukumi, which is intricately woven into the modern rootwork that we do in my area. It's more hands-on and keeps me grounded on the physical plane. Otherwise, I might just evaporate into my own metaphysical wanderings, lol...

I totally understand the above statement lol.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2009 Introductions”