Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
gingerly88

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by gingerly88 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 am

Thanks both so much for your help..I just ordered the double cross oil. And I could probably send some socks to incorporate it somehow...I've got goofer dust & break up sachet powder...
I will also have hot foot oil..shall I just apply a light bit of all on the socks?
Also, would it be wrong to dust a note to him with love me sachet powder that would go in the box. (I was initially his friend, so it won't look too weird if I include a note to him) or would it be better not to include any "love" items when trying to curse someone's relationship...
Thanks for your help..I feel like I've been learning so much so it's very helpful to have feedback.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 am

Keep in mind, Goofer Dust is a killing powder,do not use it unless you are ready to kill these people.
HRCC Student #1559

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:00 pm

that is DEFINATELY what I DON'T want...I thought it depended on how much you used..I will definately need to re-look into that as I don't want to cause any physical harm..what is the item you need to place down to have people walk across its path to cause strife? I thought I read that somewhere...
Thanks Hail...

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:23 pm

...now I am troubled that I was going to use something unknowingly that could have hurt others. I have been trying to read & understand & lot of this & just when I thought I was feeling like I was coming along ok..there's just so much to learn..
Now when I had gotten the goofer dust, I had laid it down across my doorway as I thought the couple was coming to visit..I stated their names & intention for it to affect only them..(thinking it was to aid in break-up) now I can't just sweep it away as some will ultimately remain..what can I do to un-do any harm as they have not visited but may at anytime & I would no longer want this to affect them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 pm

When I ordered a break up spell kit a long time ago, it had goofer dust in it so you could use that to kill the relationship. I think I got it in a spell bottle kit.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:54 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:When I ordered a break up spell kit a long time ago, it had goofer dust in it so you could use that to kill the relationship. I think I got it in a spell bottle kit.
Really? Huh, I was always told you use it to sicken or kill a person rather then something nebulous like a relationship but I can see the thought behind it,hmm. Well you learn something new everyday :)
HRCC Student #1559

gingerly88

Unread post by gingerly88 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

well thanks both...maybe I will hold off on goofer dust till I'm a little more experienced. I swept it up & just stated for no harm to come near anyone who crossed it's path..hopefully it'll be fine.
As far as the socks & gift goes..dusting with break up sachet & crossing oil would be good correct? I would put hot foot oil on her socks or both of theirs (I want him to stay near me)..and the love me sachet, can I work both angles (break up & drawing someone towards me) at the same time (in the same package) or would it be best to focus my intentions on one angle at any one time.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:33 pm

I'd wash the doorstep down with a cleansing solution, too. Chinese Wash or Jinx Killer crystals would probably work well.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:55 pm

A breakup bottle might not be the best thing to use, from what you are describing, as its very intent is to cause fighting and pain in the relationship. If you really don't want to make the people unhappy at all, this wouldn't be the way to go about it.

Separation is supposed to be far milder than breakup, creating more of a disinterest than actual fighting. That might be a bit closer to what you want. If they really are together by force, though, Breakups and Separations might not be the way to go about solving this at all -- I would imagine that instead, working on removing whatever is forcing them together would be the way to go. (Because, if they really already don't want to be together but are being forced, then I suspect Breakup/Separation wouldn't even work. Those are made to make people want to break up; if they already want to then it would be redundant.)

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 am

Thank you! Wish I had this perspective then and realised the first step was to remove the root cause which I just did around 2 weeks ago. But better late than never!

wildcrafted

Unread post by wildcrafted » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:38 am

I am using the Break Up spell kit. I've re-read the instructions several times, but am a little confused. To be certain, each day for seven days, am I to add powders into the personal items jar and then, on the seventh day, get rid of this jar along with the black cloth of leftovers? Or am I to get rid of the jar right away, but continue burning the candle for seven days?

Thank you for your help.

x

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:39 pm

hi there wildcrafted.

For the break up spell kit, you can work with the jar for seven days such as shaking it up, and as you shake it cause anger in the relationship. Burn the candle for 7 days as well while you shake the jar. Then on the last day get rid of the jar and the candle contents such as at a graveyard, on target you want gone property, or in an ocean or river.

wildcrafted

Unread post by wildcrafted » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:58 am

Thank you for the clarification.

wildcrafted

Unread post by wildcrafted » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 am

I am in the process of working my break up spell. I noticed almost right away that wax is dripping only on the side of the man figure. The difference is profound. Does this have any symbolic meaning?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am

Yep. It means the man will feel the most pain due to the separation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:26 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html Here is a great link to understand wax drippings. In addition, I personally do not like to discuss my workings while they are in progress. Just a tip to make sure your spell work is successful.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 am

Google the term, "ceromancy." It means reading the way candles burn and the way wax forms. Not much on it though...

Also pay attention to the shapes that the wax forms. Animals, people, objects. Meanings can be referred to by dream or tea-leaf interpretation...

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 am

Need to ask a question about working a vinegar jar.....

The moon is now waxing and so is it OK to work the jar on Tuesday (for anger and war) and sSturday (for banishing)? because the waxing moon increases things, does this mean the discord will grow if I do it on these days under this moon or should I wait until the waning moon?

Thank you for your help.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 am

I always do break up spells on the waning of the moon on Tuesdays or Saturdays. You can do it on a full moon because it's the most powerful, but my preference if it's not a full moon is the Dark moon or waning. I keep the waxing moon for more positive spells like if you are bring love to you or trying to get two people together.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 am

seawitch wrote:Need to ask a question about working a vinegar jar.....

The moon is now waxing and so is it OK to work the jar on Tuesday (for anger and war) and sSturday (for banishing)? because the waxing moon increases things, does this mean the discord will grow if I do it on these days under this moon or should I wait until the waning moon?

Thank you for your help.
You go right ahead and do your work. Some people are going to tell you "no no no you simply must wait for the waning moon" that my be true in wicca and the like but hoodoo doesn't put that much importance on the moon phases. Do the work when it needs doing.
HRCC Student #1559

seawitch

Unread post by seawitch » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 am

Thank you both for your help and advice :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:32 am

has anyone who has worked with the Break Up Spell Kit or with a Break Up vigil candle (lighted at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church or individually lighted at home),

has had an unquestionable success???

please share your experience to assure the rest of us who are contemplating about buy the break up kit or lighting a vigil candle.

if you followed instructions exactly as it was or did you make any minor changes, to suit your lifestyle, your liking, at your convenience, to your creativity?

where / how did you dispose the remains? crossroads, river, by the beach, open field, graveyard????????????????

After how long did it take its effect?

did your other half come back to you, were they better than before, did they regret leaving you?

are you happier now? did they learn their lesson? :roll: have you been ''glued'' together since???????

what made them come back? was the other person unfaithful or your other half came to their senses?

was it worth it? are you still together? do you have any regrets?

what if know the personal details of one person and not the third person's?

I was so angry at the spur of the moment that I threw away and burnt all the personal objects.
(i did not such a thing called break up kit existed, I am new to LM). :geek:

give us some tips or necessary info..SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES.....

so many members are asking for a lot of help to do rituals and kits but very few results are posted.... :o

MJR_2

Unread post by MJR_2 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 am

I was just wondering if someone could tell me exactly how a break up spell works. What would the difference be between a break up spell and a cast out a rival spell. Just looking at my options right now.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:18 pm

These types of questions can be answered by doing a search on the site.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

A break up spell causes fights, and strife between two individuals. It causes them to not be together either in a friendship, or relationship. A cast out rival spell makes your rival less effective in the situation, and if you work it right with some hot foot products can cause them to leave from the situation.

MJR_2

Unread post by MJR_2 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Would one be more effective over the other?

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Sorry, I have a general breakup question and instead of creating a new thread, I am tying it to this one. I am looking to break up a deceitful target and their mate. I attempted a vinegar jar in the past and it obviously did not work 3 months plus out. In this economy, I really can not splurge on full on kits right now. I have various oils like break up and cut and clear (just to name a few) and a lot of 8 hour white candles. I have personal affects for the mate only and pictures of both. Like I said, I do not necessarily have the funding for full on kits or even additional oils. What I do have is a lot of time on my hands. So, any suggestions?

Or better yet, is there something more positive in this particular moon phase that I can do? I also have many positive LM oils as well as a variety of household products. :)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:50 pm

MJR wrote:Would one be more effective over the other?
The effectiveness of any spell would depend on the situation so there's no definitive answer for that. If you're unsure of what path to take, you should get some divination done.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 pm

I have used the kit and the fixed candle and I haven't had success to what degree that you might be looking for, but you have to bear in mind that all people's situations are different.

I have gotten success to get one to cheat on the other, but I haven't gotten full success on the other finding out about it, but my situation is complex.

I always do my break up stuff during a waning and full moon or sometimes the dark moon. I like to work by moon phases.

On the kit I followed it to the "T" and I chose to bury mine in a graveyard while burying it I prayed for the "death" of their relationship.

On the fixed candle I just wrote my petition on some parchment paper and put it under the candle, but I carved their names in the wax before a burned it. I kept the candle constant. I also did divination to see if it was possible to break them up.

I think it took about 4 months before I got any word that there was trouble in their relationship (I read a comment on my ex's Myspace).

Am I happier? I'm content with the knowledge that there break up will happen (all divinations that I have done had said so), I even had a candle burned at the alter at the missionary that confirmed a break up, but I do get anxious having to wait for it all to come to fruition.

My target hasn't come back, but like I said my situation is complex and I have to do spells for that as well. The spell kit only breaks them up it doesn't bring them back to you; you have to do a reconciliation spell or a love spell to try to get them back, but once again, get a divination and see if it's even possible. I was a little on the lucky side and had a year book with the rival person's name and picture. Some times you can use "My Rival" and maybe right what city they are in if you know, but it's better to at least have a name. If you don't have that then use "My rival", but it's gonna take longer.

When it all comes down to it the success is within you. You can't second guess; you have to stay confident and positive. When I feel a little weak I always say to myself, "It's working" over and over to myself. If you want you can contact one of the LM Associates to assist you.

Also I can't stress it enough everyone's situation and experiences are different just because it's taking time for me doesn't mean it's gonna take as long for you.

Good Luck
Ask, Believe, Receive!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 pm

dear Tabbylove 17, thank you so much for sharing your experience. Your reply was what I was looking for.. ................... :?:

FOR PEOPLE TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES.
THEY WAITED FOR A LONG TIME OR IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME THE SPELL WORKED OR STILL IN THE PROCESS OF WORKING. (in your case).

I do understand that every individual problems are different and complex. :roll:

It would just give us all joy to know that the 3rd person is suffering for stealing our other half...or at least 1 person's other half came back.

Hope everything works out well for you, appreciate your reply... :mrgreen:

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:32 am

did your work worked?

Hellsgame

Unread post by Hellsgame » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Ok so here it goes. I ordered a spell kit awhile ago but im afraid I dont know his middle name but I know hers. Will it work I use her full name and just his first and last? Also when I bury the bottle it says I should bury it in the nearest graveyard. Is that the nearest to me or them?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Yes, either.

elbee

Unread post by elbee » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:09 am

Is burying the bottle on the couples property more effective than burying it in a graveyard?

SONIA123

Unread post by SONIA123 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:56 am

elbee wrote:Is burying the bottle on the couples property more effective than burying it in a graveyard?
I would take it to the graveyard and pray for the death of the relationship, if it's easier to bury it without getting caught then go ahead

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 pm

In my own experience, it is always better to bury on the property of the couple. But sense I don't want to send everyone in a frenzy here, I have done both, and they have both been quite effective.

kandik1

Unread post by kandik1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Good evening!

I would like to ask for comments on what just happened in a spell casting for what you think is the meaning and/or should I do again...

I Conducted a vigil break up candle spell, it went well burnt the right amount of time, no leftover and no blackening of edges. Conducted a break up bottle spell at the same time... was still working it...shaking it up daily... tonight the bottom flew off with the 3rd shake.. (firm but not hard) and not a clean break of the bottom (like a defective bottle)...has this happened to anyone? I have done other break up bottle spells and shook them for a good while with no breakage...one note to add I smashed the breakup vigil candle at the end ritual...do you think that smashing of the vigil candle and breakage of the spell bottle are connected? Just the part of the bottom came off, 2 pins and 1 nail came out but the rest of the liquid and items stayed in the bottle....

any comments are appreciated!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:37 pm

It might be nothing more then a defect, but always best to err on the side of caution. I'd get a reading done. Usually when doing work that revolves around breaking relationships apart the bursting apart of bottles indicates that a violent and abrupt end of the relationship that is being worked upon. Nevertheless, its best to get a reading and then from there you can decide whether your work was a success or whether you should redo it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:23 am

I am wondering if I will need personal concerns from the couple I want to break up in order for the spell to work. I will not be able to obtain anything personal so I don't want want to waste the money if concerns are needed. Thanks!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:43 am

Well, you can do it with nothing, but the less of a link you have to the couple the less effective you will be. Some people will say that you can get them with just there names, and yeah you can but it is a weaker link then just about anything else. Photos that you name and baptize would even be better then just the name. This also brings up the question of your commitment and whether or not you should be doing the spell at all. If these people are in your life and you really want to do the job right the get some concerns, or bury it where one or both of them must walk over it. If these people are out of your life, say living in another state, then you have to ask if breaking them up is really important and if your doing it for a good reason. So you can do it with just name papers, and it might even work, if your gifted for this work, and its justified.
HRCC Student #1559

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 am

I have a question with the breakup spellkit. Do I have to bury the bottle with needle and personal items first or after I have used the divorse candle? Do I need the personal items to the candle spell as well?
It is not written in the instroctions please help thx

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:15 pm

For the bottle you shake it to cause arguments in the couple and for them to eventually break up. Personally, I would bury the bottle after I am done shaking it and working with it, and then bury it on the property of at least one of the parties if the do not live together. OR i would bury it in a graveyard. As for personal items, if you can at the very least get a picture, then work with that. If you just use name papers then you need to know that you are going to have to put more energy into the spell, and be more focused. Not saying it will not work as effective because I have cursed the hell out of people with just their name...however personal concerns help. Or you might have to do more than one kind of break up spell.

zSar777

Unread post by zSar777 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:53 pm

I am trying to prepare a Break-Up spell bottle... to break up 1 person from the other 2 person for good.

I mixed 'crushed red pepper', 'goofer dust powder' to induce quarrel, 'hotfoot powder' to make them go separate ways, 'vinegar' to sour the relationship, 9 pins, 3 separate sheet of paper written name in 9 times each. Each paper is the name of each individual. All stuffed inside the bottle and sealed. Shake them from time to time to stir the contents.

My question is... should I keep this and regularly shake the bottle or do I have to throw this in a running water or crossroad.

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Work the bottle until you know you've broken them up. Once the work is finished, then you dispose of it.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 pm

When people say "curse the hell out of them" does that mean saying stuff like, "they will argue all day every day", "they will hate eachother forever".. stuff like that? What kind of things do you say?

thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 am

Yup. Cursing involves a lot of things, but is dependent upon the conjure-worker. Some call upon God and His Divine Wrath and Justice, other's call up the hounds of hell. The point is that you let loose and literally curse them. Curse them to fight like cats and dogs, curse them to hate one another etc. You can state exactly what you want to happen to them, or just repeat a phrase over and over again. A great example of what a curse can look like is from the Hoodoo In Theory and Practice:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hitler-and-hell.html

While, not exactly a curse, you get the picture. Speak from the heart and spirit what you want done.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Doing a search and found this post a little helpful

However, I wanted to know is it necessary to bury it in a specific grave belonging to someone? or could I just bury the bottle in any open space of the graveyard?

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 am

You would want a specific grave. You are working with a spirit.
coastwitch

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 am

Ideally it is the grave of a spirit that you have a working relationship with. However, if you enter a graveyard and are comfortable with your intuitive skills, you can be led to an appropriate grave where you can leave it.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 am

ah I see! Thank you

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:34 am

This is a weird one. I've been helping a friend (Mary) who is having love problems with her husband, who is my cousin. I don't want to bog this post with details, so here's the gist:

My cousin is now separated from Mary over a girl he met on the internet prior to them getting married four years ago. Not only is my cousin (code name Doofus) pining away for his former girlfriend, who happens to be dating someone else, but he's now posting profiles on those online dating sites like match.com saying he's single when he still married! Some of his friends had affairs the same way, so he learned it from them.

While Doofus is acting an immature jerk, this must be a phase since he's always been a nice guy. Plus our family adores his wife which is why I'm helping her (she's now living with her sister's family). She hasn't seen any movement from my love work so maybe I need to do break-up work too to make things happen.

I'm burning Reconciliation, Return to Me, and Road Opener candles on her behalf. Also burning a pink candle on a honey jar for them every few days. Last week I lit a black candle with breakup herbs, wrote his name, the former girlfriend's name, and "unknown romantic rivals" for anyone he meets online on brown paper, cut their names separately, and put them under the black candle along with the former girlfriend's business card face down.

I can't keep burning a 7-day black candle in secret, so a jar spell seems to be the ideal choice. We can't hoodoo his nature since Doofus isn't speaking to Mary. We have a few strands of his hair, handwriting, his photo. Also have a Facebook photo and a business card of the ex-girlfriend. Can someone please provide suggestions on how to properly do a jar spell, name paper and/or petition breaking them up for good and also preventing Doofus from hooking up with anyone online? Anything to make Doofus miserable in the dating world so he returns to Mary asap. lol

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:31 pm

If you have his hairs, you can absolutely take out his nature. You can't do a Nation Sack, but there are other ways to mess with a man than just that! Just get creative - think crossing powders, black penis candles, etc, etc.

Have you done any divination on this situation to see what the outcomes of the various efforts would be? If you have not, than you should. If you can't, then I would hire a worker to read for you on it. Especially since you seem to think that this whole thing is out of character for him, you need a wider perspective on the influences.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$52.75

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 pm

I honestly try to avoid crossing spells whenever possible, and I'm concerned about doing something negative solely on my cousin, Doofus, since I don't want to him to be physically harmed or possibly do something that may worsen relations between him and Mary.

That's why I thought a breakup jar would make things nasty for him and his dates while the reconciliation work would remind him of how good things were with Mary. He can be a bit of a brown-noser and desperately wants people to like him, so I can imagine how his not being able to perform in bed (via the black penis candle) will make him even more of an @ss kisser to his date.

I had consulted with a rootworker a few months ago. He suggested reconciliation work and said honey jars were slow and would take a while. I've been patient (unlike Mary), but I can only imagine how it must hurt knowing he's on all those dating sites. That's why I think an additional approach is needed for him to get spiritually biatchslapped. ha

Funds are low, so having another consult is not an option, especially with Christmas next week!

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:21 pm

I have a copy of Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book. I see lots of controlling and commanding spells, but it looks like most require a piece of clothing or access to him. Mary is now living with family so she's a good day's drive away from him. I thought his hair, pic, handwriting, the other girl's pic, maybe even the name of some of those dating websites written on brown paper would be good things to add to a nasty breakup jar.
I thought about the love me or die jackball spell, but I don't know how that would cause a complete break up.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Love or Die Jackball is coercive and if you are hesitant about hexing and jinxing then stay away from something of that nature. First you want to find out if he is actually in any relationship(s). From there you can work a vinegar jar to ensure that his relationship sours with these rivals. Then you want to specifically put his ex in a freezer box conjure to get her out of the picture completely. Next, you don't need to curse him, but you can tie his nature down so his sexual interest is only his wife.

To have him return to his wife, you want to add more commanding and controlling elements to your reconciliation work. Include herbs like calamus, and oils like Follow Me Boy, and Command and Compel to get him to stay true to his vows. Work a moving candle spell with three figures. One candle to represent the wife, one Doofus, and one for the potential rivals. Have him move away his rival and towards his wife. Use the honey jar as a lamp light in the background to keep things sweet. You can annoint his backside candle with Separation and Break up Oils to drive him away from his new love interests while anointing the front side of the candle with love me, return to me and similar oils so that he's being led to his wife.

Keep hitting him from different angles and follow up your work by getting readings to see if things are headed in the right direction and if any further actions need to be done.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Since Doofus and Mary aren't speaking, I asked him if he was still pursuing his former girlfriend, and he told me to mind my own business. That's why I thought I'd do a breakup spell with her included, just in case.

I was under the impression that tying a man's nature involved his semen and a string. We only have his hair, handwriting, and photos.

I recently incorporated calamus and licorice to my work, so thanks for the positive reinforcement. Using pink figure candles for both Doofus and Mary, and a black figure candle for the rivals? Should I write the former girlfriend's name along with "unknown romantic rivals" on the black figure candle?

Thank you!

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:21 pm

I looked up freezer spell on the LM site. Should I freeze both of them in the same jar (write their names 9x on the back of their photos) or freeze them in separate jars with the intention that she is freezed out of Doofus life and Doofus is freezed from going out on dates and having relations with other women?

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm

My friend was telling me about, someone using pink powder for a good luck spell, has anyone heard of this.?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Maybe she's referring to the color of the powder used with Fast Luck. Many Fast Luck formulas are red in color, and a powder would end up being pink looking unless ALOT of dye was used.

lovehim

Unread post by lovehim » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 am

Please I'm thinking about buying any success stories?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:52 am

Please search the forum - the break up spell kit, as well as many other methods of break up work has been discussed very thoroughly before.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”