Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Someone to Fall Out of Love With Me

snake

Unread post by snake » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 pm

I burned a candle dressed with cut & clear oil (which is really gorgeous with the herbs in the bottle) to get rid of a someone I dated who won't let go. The candle wax remains indicated that she's still reaching out to me. So what can I do next? More cut & clear? Hot foot?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Cut & Clear failed, what next?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Cut & Clear is more often selected for you to let go of hin or her emotionally. It's really not as great for trying to get rid of someone who is pestering you.

You can hot foot her, or find her a new target.

Mary

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am

Well poop. So I can't cut her emotional attachment? She knows not to try calling anymore. I just don't want her hanging on mentally or emotionally.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:21 am

snake wrote:Well poop. So I can't cut her emotional attachment? She knows not to try calling anymore. I just don't want her hanging on mentally or emotionally.

Hi Snake,
As Mary said, Cut and Clear is appropriate to sever emotional attachments, hot footing works to get rid of someone's physical presence. Did you do Cut and Clear on yourself or did you do it on her? If she is the one with the emotional attachment then you need to do the Cut and Clear work on her and not on you--get it?

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:12 am

yes, I actually did it on her on a female image candle with a crazy rambling letter she sent as the personal item. I just don't really want her unstable emotional energy projected in my direction, so maybe I should do something along the lines of fiery wall or reversing to send her energy back?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am

snake wrote:yes, I actually did it on her on a female image candle with a crazy rambling letter she sent as the personal item. I just don't really want her unstable emotional energy projected in my direction, so maybe I should do something along the lines of fiery wall or reversing to send her energy back?
This is being a bit overthought. You can't stop someone from thinking about you or obsessing about you, but you can protect yourself from crazy actions. I would just put up Firey Wall of protection and not think about her.

Reversing is more action oriented. Is this person causing you some sort of physical grief? Is she slandering you, or interfering in your relationships? If she is, then reversing is on the right track.

If she is not physically bothering you, then just protect yourself and forget about her.

Mary

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Well I guess at this point she knows not to contact me. I guess I'm just really afraid she still might try something. Thank you all for the advice.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sat May 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi all,

Is there such a thing as a falling out of love spell? There's a guy that's in love with me and I like him only as a friend. It's not like he's stalking me but it feels bad that he suffers because of me. I want him to only feel friendship for me.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Falling out of love spell

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 09, 2009 2:36 pm

hmm good question i know anti-love spells but I only heard of using them on yourself. Though if you care for him as a person, you can always do some work to have him meet a suitable lover and thus let go of you. Im not sure your gender so im going to assume a women. You can get two eve candles and one adam. have him facing away from you and facing the new women ( whoever she may be).. daily light the candles and move him farther from you and closer to this new love till they finally meet. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SilverStar

Re: Falling out of love spell

Unread post by SilverStar » Sun May 10, 2009 5:15 am

Thank you, I will try!
(yes, I'm a woman.)

LunaChanNekoJin

Problems with a guy...

Unread post by LunaChanNekoJin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi everyone,
Here's the sitch. I'm having a problem with this guy who is in love with me. I don't return his feeling and I've told him this, numerous times. He refuses to give up, no matter what. I haven't given him false hopes, as everytime I say no and he says "It could happen" I tell him no it cant. I really dont want to be harsh with him because he's one of my best friends, and I want it to stay that way. Nothing mundane seems to be getting through to this kid. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do, magic wise? Any help would be highly appreciated.
~Luna

Lucylookingskyward

Re: Problems with a guy...

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Beyond doing a Cut and Clear, you could possibly do a vinegar jar to sour his feelings toward you, but that might make you two sever connections entirely. I would do a cut and clear with specific intent on his romantic feelings rather than removing him entirely from your life. Once, to kill a crush someone had on me I took a small jar, some of his hair, some of mine, and put them between two photos (one of him, one of me) facing away from each other. I filled the jar up with salt and lemon leaves and buried it at a crossroads, and it seemed to work fairly well. He we stayed friends but he soon got over his crush and found someone far better suited to him. Good luck, I hope everything works out.

LunaChanNekoJin

Re: Problems with a guy...

Unread post by LunaChanNekoJin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Would his name do in place of his hair and pic ( I am completely and utterly new to hoodoo and rootwork so please bare with me if I ask stupid questions)? I only have contact with him over the net and the phone. I met him through one of my friends, so yeah. And what exactly is a Cut and Clear (like I said. totally new, need to do more research)? Thank you for all your help.