Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 pm

I have a question on burning candles, my candles tend to burn a little cloudy or sooty, all if not most of em.. i was wondering would it matter that they are burned in an area that is not well ventilated and is a small space? I dont have an open table I can leave em or an open alter I can leave em in so I leave em in this small room which can get a little stuffy. Or is this just bad signes to the work lol
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 pm

j82

If you are burning for positive results, sooty candles mean obstacle, which means the work is not progressing. If you are burning for negative results, such as break-up or run devil run, sooty means everything is working as it should.

Make sure you are not putting in too many herbs or oils on the candles. Too many oils and herbs, will cause sooty candles.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:35 am

So, I was performing a spell and I was using a lock of hair (voluntarily obtained). The portion not used was placed to the side, but I guess not too far off to the side. I had motioned toward lighting my second candle when a particle fell off the match and singed the hair that I was holding to the side. Now, is this a sign or just bad placement on my part?

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 am

Probably just the latter..just my 0.02 :-)

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 pm

I think just bad placement.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Thank you, guys. It was just one of those things where I thought it could've just been bad placement, but wanted to get a general consensus.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:01 pm

I began burning a particular vigil candle last night and the flame was moderate. An hour later, the flame was literally burning 2 inches high. Is this a sign? Good, bad or indifferent?

Thanks in advance. :D
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 pm

More information is needed but there is an LM page that references candle divination read it here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Personally, I would think that a high flame means the spell is going well and is being effective for your petition... Good luck.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 am

Hi - when I do the breakup candle from the break up spellkit is burning unbeliavable fast and is almost impossible to snuffle his flame out - no problems with hers. Is their any signs about that? Have to do the candle for 7 days, hope there will be enough candle left...

belladonna

Unread post by belladonna » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 am

Hello All, I have had two fixed vigil candles burning for the last three days with the same target for each. One candle is for reconciliation and the other is the "return to me" fixed vigil candle. Now I noticed that the one for reconciliation was clear around the upper trim of the bottle until this morning when some very mild dark stuff from the candle appears on the upper inner trim of the bottle and the return to me candle has none at all. From a candle divinatory standpoint, would anyone happen to know what this means? Also, the reconciliation candle is burning a little quicker than the return to me candle. Is this just a result of the mild differences in the candles or is it a divinatory message of some kind. Your help in interpreting this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:55 am

Interpreting candles is pretty subjective and takes a good deal of context to understand. Usually when one side melts faster than the other side then it signifies which side of the party is more ready to leave or which side of the party is being effected the strongest. Sometimes, however, a burn that is too quick means quick, but temporary results... Take it in context, but I'd recommend either a reading or have faith that you work is taking effect.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:00 pm

For reconciliation work a more thorough reading is usually in order. Its hard to do a candle divination over the internet ;-). However, the development of the dark film, or gunk on the reconciliation candle might indicate that there might be some difficulty in the reconciliation, that there is going to be some work to be done, and its not going as smooth and clear as hoped for. If the same stuff is not developing on the Return to Me Candle that means that your target may very well return or is open to it. Taken into context, your target may very well return, but the actual process of reconciliation is far from over. Again, this isn't a reading of any sort, just general pointers of what I usually understand from such signs. Take it with a grain of salt, and get a true reading from the people of AIRR, or call up the candlesetters of LM. As to the different rates of burn, it could be simply a different way they were manufactured, but get a reading to be safe. Hope that helps.

belladonna

Unread post by belladonna » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Thank you. Your reply seems to resonate with the situation I am dealing with. I will most certainly schedule a reading for a more detailed assessment.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:51 pm

I 2nd what ConjureMan posted, esp. the part about getting a reading.

This section does a great job in explaining how to interpret candle burns:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.htm

Christina2

Unread post by Christina2 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Thx I got readings, but they tell me totally different things so dont know what to believe - but the most trusted is in my favor. Yes I read the section, but nothing writing about difficulty to snuffle the flame out.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 am

Usually when one side melts faster than the other side then it signifies which side of the party is more ready to leave or which side of the party is being effected the strongest. .
this happened to my candle too....
Sometimes, however, a burn that is too quick means quick, but temporary results... Take it in context, but I'd recommend either a reading or have faith that you work is taking effect
the other side the burn was faster,
no 1 was because i stuffed in a lot of curses into the candle..
and no 2 the black bride and groom candle was very small..

the first 3 days was very difficult, i burnt my fingers.... i did the spell for 9 days, because the kit came with 9 nails and 9 needles...
on the last day the candle burnt for a long time 20mins maybe and it was a clean burn, all the papers, petitions, names, personal items all was burnt... only a thin (wafer like) layer of wax was left behind to clean up....
Thx I got readings, but they tell me totally different things so dont know what to believe - but the most trusted is in my favor. Yes I read the section, but nothing writing about difficulty to snuffle the flame out.
it is not that I don't believe in the readings or consultations, some people are very good and honest, but I have had many bad experiences (eventhough their psychic power was good) so I NEVER consult them.... I trust my emotions.......your readers were not present when you were doing your work.... they didn't feel your vibrations towards your work.....Don't worry, trust your work, and only your emotions can guide you..

all the best... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Cristina,

I think if the candle is hard to snuff out then I think that it's just the candle. especially if her side is kind of shielding his flame, so you have to angle it weird. I had that problem once and I didn't want to pinch it out, so I snuffed it out with a wet paper towel. It still lit the next time and it went really well because that's when I got my first clue that things were not going well for the people that I was breaking up.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Finish the candle first before you consider getting a reading in the future. I would wait that way you get a better assessment of your situation...rather than wasting money in the middle of doing the spell.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi, I just did a quick spell 2 hour burn candles, and I'm fairly new at this so please forgive me is it good that theres no wax left, because I did a quick spell yesterday and there was wax left over so I buried the rest but today I just did a spell for love and theres nothing left except the wick, if you could tell me what that means that would be great. :)

-Michelle

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Read what LM says about candle divination >>>>> http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Above is the answer, and this question has been asked numerous times on the forum already. In the future, your question can be answered quicker by doing some searches on the forum.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:15 pm

starsinthesky7

Thanks sorry, I'll do that next time.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:26 am

I was doing a spell to get a certain person to "move" away from me. I lit a candle one white (symbolozing me) and another black annointed with hotfoot symbolizing the person I wanted out of my life. The plan was to move them apart burning a portion of the candle each day and when there was room putting an open pair of scissors between the two candles to cut them out of my life. After two days there was enough room so I placed the scissors between the candles, meditated on my wishes and left the room for a bit to allow the candles to burn. I returned after not more than 5 minutes being out of the room and the black candle was totally burned down to the holder! The white candle was still burning and had only gone down slightly. These were both chime candles. Is there any explanation for why the black candle burned so fast? Is this a good or a bad thing? I'm wondering if I need to start back at square one with the spell, any advice?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 am

A super fast burn can mean strong postive movement - but that may not be long lasting.
You may want to back up the work after this has finished to make sure it has the effect for the long-haul.
You may also want to consider getting a reading to find out exactly what else you might need.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Would you suggest a backup of the same spell or another?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:37 pm

I would do a reading on the situation, or get a reading on it to get the answer to that question for sure.
If you do back up the work, you would do something for the same intent - but it doesn't HAVE to be a repeat of the same spell. In fact, I would personally go at it from a different angle, unless the reading said otherwise.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 pm

This might have been posted somewhere, but I couldn't find anything. I recently just got my products from LM, and in it I got a honey jar package. I have burned a pink candle on top of my honey jar twice, and both times the candle burns clean, but once it gets to the bottom of the candle holder the flame stays buring on the inside of it. While the candle is burning, the flame is usually bigger than the candle itself. Is this a sign, and is it a good sign? Also, should I just leave it burning to the inside of the candle holder?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 pm

I have had this happen and I still leave it burning until it goes out.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 pm

You want to let the candle burn all the way down. You only snuff out a candle if you are working the same candle over a period of days and aren't using it continuously.

A large flame is usually a good sign that the energy is working, but remember its not easy to read candle signs through the internet ;-)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 am

I find this happens with the LM 4" candles because the waxes are of such high quality. The wick is burning up the last of the wax and will extinguish itself as soon as the fuel source (the wax residue) is exhausted. I know some people like to read residual wax for signs, but I like a good, clean burn myself -- makes me feel like the job is done.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 am

I agree CopperFox, I would rather my candles burned clean and left no residual wax...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Leaving no wax is in of itself a sign ;-). Candle reading involves everything from the wax residue, to the lack there of.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:20 pm

So far my candles haven't left any residue. They burn completely clean. The person I'm doing the honey jar on has been contacting me alot more, so it looks like things are heading in the right direction. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Good to hear! Keep up the good work!

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 am

Hello, someone please help! I have been burning my St. Michael candle for 2 days and this morning when i got up i noticed that about 1 1/4 inch of the top of the class is kind of sooty. The soot is not dark but it's there. There is about 2/3 of the candle left. Does anyone have any idea what i should do? I know my boyfriends ex is using black magic on us and we are using all kinds of protection. I have employed other forms protection I found while surfing the LM site, thanks to all who posted. Any help is appreciated.

jujugirl

Unread post by jujugirl » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:04 am

Hello all!

I recently bought and used the break-up kit from LM. I was curious if someone could help me with the interpretation of the candle wax. I have read the site on ritual candles and learned some wonderful information, just not what I was looking for :(

I burned the bridal candle dressed as directed. The wax flowed from the brides side and made dime to nickle size circles that piled up, kinda looked like lava. The flame burned strong with some flickering, that I got undercontrol. The groom wick went out first, then the bride wick shortly followed.

Can someone help me understand what my result maybe.

Thank you in advance

jujugirl, TN

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 am

I would say the bride is not going to give up, those nickel and dime size circles piled up sound like her emotions flowing and determination setting in, not wanting to let go. Was there no wax flow at all from the groom's side? It's hard to interpret without pictures but from your description, it sounds like he's ready to leave but she won't let go.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 am

Did you cleanse before you started the candle? If you didn't do take a cleansing bath and cleanse your home then whatever he put on you is still in place and all St. Michael can do is protect you from further danger. Keep the candle burning but you really need to do serious cleansing.

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 am

I didn't take a cleansing bath today but I just cleaned my house the past 2 days. We use uncrossing and protection stuff daily, soaps and oils. When you say cleansing do you mean the 7 or 13 herb bath?

jujugirl

Unread post by jujugirl » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 am

The wax was flowing from his side into her side. When the wicks fell, his fell to the left and hers to the right. His wick went out first.

the wax piled around the bottle of personal effects in those circles as well....

Thanks for your help :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 am

It could be in the form of a bath....a floor wash...incense, egg cleansing, candle, etc. I think you should do an actual cleansing bath, and perhaps light some incense or a sage smudge stick. But I would finish this St Michael candle, and then cleanse yourself and the space and light another one to him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:06 am

13 herb bath is for cleansing in addition to removing jinxes and ending crossed conditions. Please do not confuse it with 7 herb bath which is for love and money drawing.

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 am

Thank you all for your help, greatly appreciated. What kind of incense do I burn? I have dragons blood, myrrh, frankincense. I have different herbs to, alkanet, slippery elm, mint leaves, blueing anil balls,mistletoe, ginger root powder,black pepper corns, to name a few. I have also burned nettle, myrrh and frankincense together. I will continue to burn the candle, it's almost finished. I have to order the 13 herb bath but what other bath could we take? Every week we use salt, vinegar, blessed oil, holy water and honey in our bath. I am grateful for any help.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

My vigil candle burned without residue. I had some smoke around the edges only on the first day it was lit then it kept burning bright and clean. I had a feeling the flame was hovering around the wick. The wick spit sometimes and I thought it looked like a man carrying something maybe an upside-down half-moon? May mean nothing. But the funny thing is that I went to get dinner and on my way home I looked at the sky which has a covered moon...like very hazy...but I could only make out the bottom of the moon, which reminded me of the candle.

I think it was a quick burn too = 5 days. I think vigils typically burn 7 days.

I got one very unexpected phone call the first day I lit the candle. I just got too scared to take the call. I later sent a textmessage asking him to call back but nothing yet. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next 2 weeks [the rules of 3]. Love is a game of patience. At least I am being proactive this time around.

Would love to start hotfooting him, as he is skiddish but LM is tarding in putting out my orders. I was so hoping to not spend the holiday alone. :-(

I will scrub the glass of the dressing stuff and keep the glass for future use.

I am burying the herbal remains with my petition or reuse the petition in a honey jar.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 pm

did u read LMs' candle divination found here?

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC2

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:02 pm

OK, on the candle divination page, it says that if your candle is sparking, it may mean that the spirit world is trying to communicate with you, so you should listen. But how do I do that? Seriously, this is annoying me. My candle started sparking today. It hasn't done that before and now it does that on the day where I've got a few other things that I think might be signs, but I'm trying to listen but I have no idea what I'm listening for. The spirit world can do everything from sending me to a K-Mart that is playing a particular episode of Seinfeld in the electronics department that seems to be a sign all the way up to having my shadow run away from me the other day (yes, I mean that literally, and no, I've never done acid or any other illegal drugs in my life), but it can't do anything with this candle other than let me know it's trying to speak? It could at least spark a whole bunch so I could see if maybe it's morse code, lol. Granted, if a voice actually spoke to me or something actually did something with this pen and paper that I just put down and said "here, write me a note" it would probably scare the crap out of me and I'd miss the message. :lol:

So how do I listen? It's not sparking anymore? Did I miss the message?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:21 pm

"Listen" is meant figuratively. Unless your primary intuitive gift is clairaudience, you're probably not going to actually hear anything. It really means "pay attention" to your intuitive impulses over the next little while. As you already know how your receive that message can come in a variety of formats.

Also, not everything that happens during a candle burn is a sign. It could have just been some of the herbs or ingredients in the oil blend being lit and burned. If something honestly strikes you as a sign, then it probably is. If you find yourself having to obsess over maybe finding a sign within something, then it may very well not be. Just make a mental note of it, and see if it makes sense within the larger context of the entire burn once it is finished.

Don't obsess about it, because then your mind will be so rattled with that, that it will be that much harder for any actual intuitions to come to you.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 pm

But how do I know that what I'm getting impulses for is really a message or just an overactive imagination? The same holds true for the other signs I've been getting. How do I know they're not just my overactive imagination? Well, except the shadow thing. That was weird. I was outside, walking down the street after dark with nobody else around. I thought I heard someone coming up behind me, but I turn around and saw nothing. So I just went on my way and looked down and saw several shadows with me, which I paid no attention to because after dark there's lights coming from various sources (homes, porchlights, streetlights, etc.) and that's nothing new. Until one of them started running. My first thought was that it was just moving faster than the other shadows. I was never very good at math or physics or any of that kind of stuff, but I know that shadows do weird stuff like that, except that this wasn't just moving faster. It was actually running, with the arms and leg movements that one makes while running, not walking fast (I was walking). On the one hand, that was one of the freakiest things I've ever seen. On the other, it was kinda reassuring because it was shortly after I started hoodoo and it seemed to acknowledge that I'm doing something. What it is I'm doing, I have no idea since that has nothing to do with my spell, but it was still something.

And none of that has anything to do with my question, but I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest, lol.

But I know what you mean about signs coming when not expecting it. On the third day after my rootworker finished her spellwork, I was looking all over for signs and got absolutely nothing. Then today (day 5), I got a couple. Nothing huge, but things that were big coincidences if they're not signs. I hope that doesn't mean that I have to wait 5 weeks for movement and 5 months for completion. :lol: The first couple days after I read about candle divination, I was watching for everything, trying to find signs wherever I could (and found none of course). But I haven't done that anymore. I've looked at the drippings when the candle burns completely out, usually see nothing and then just put it away and get ready for bed. But today I just couldn't get past hearing it spark. It could have been the oils, but I"m using the same oils I used every day.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Livia Indica

Unread post by Livia Indica » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:32 am

Signs of any kind, be they related to a specific magical working, or a larger life lesson, etc., are a tricky thing to nail down. As said above, don't obsess over it; that's very good advice. Personally, I intuitively know something is a sign if it suddenly strikes me as unique and meaningful.

Regarding the shadows: have you ever read about shadow people? You might wanna search for the term and see if something pops out at you.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:24 am

Before you got to bed, go back and recollect the whole day, things that happened, people you met, conversations you had, messages you received thro media, other communications, from a passer by, anything, that has relevance to the issues that you are working on... How do these messages or signs relate to you??? how can they help your problems??? sometimes the solution could just staring at you into your face.. .... You have to figure out those messages on your own. ..

allow your emotional guidance system (we all have it) to lead you to your destination... Spirits or energies sources will NEVER sit down and have a chat with us over a cup of coffee... it is like driving on the road, you have to follow the rules and regulations and the signs to complete your journey...that is how the spirits communicate......

You must be ready and attentive to them, if you want their assitance and guidance in your work... Most of the time my energies communicate with me in my dreams, try to remember your dreams...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:37 am

His wax flowed to her side? Sounds like he wants to leave but doesn't want to hurt her. Are you working anything on him alone to give him courage and strength to leave?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 am

One very good way to know whether what you're "getting" is actually intuitive messages or not, is to take up daily meditation. And the kind of meditation where you learn to be quiet and observe your mind at it is. You can look up 'mindfulness meditation' for instructions on that. The most you get to know what's inside your own head normally, the easier it is to know when something new and different is there.

Remember, magic is like anything else, to get really good at it, you also have to hone skills that are closely intertwined with it - such as divination. Everyone doesn't have to use the same kind of divination, but you really do need to get good at at least one kind so you can know what's going on around you and act accordingly. Also, different people do different kinds of meditation, but you always get to know what's inside your head (it's not pretty, by the way - so be prepared for that - you see yourself as you truly are and it's chaotic and sometimes very ugly and cruel). Knowing what thoughts and impulses are 'native' will help you know what's not. You'll also develop your concentration skills and that will also help you in spellwork. Can you sit still and concentrated on one thing for 30 minutes?? The better you can, the more focused your spellwork will be.

So, the good thing is you seem to have identified one of your weak areas as it pertains to spellwork. Now all you have to do is start working on that. There are lots of books out there that will help you learn to meditate, concentrate, and develop your intuitive senses. I like the exercises given in Konstantinos' "Summoning Spirits" - they are straightforward and focus on developing your astral and intuitive senses for the purposes of working with spirits. You might want to pick that book up, even if you're not actually planning to work in evocation - because the skill set he is helping you develop is very close to what you'll need in conjure.

Rather than getting all obsessive and frustrated - start doing something to improve that aspect of yourself.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Its all about listening to the little impulses that spring up in your mind. Silence your mind, let the chatter die down and let your the boundary between conscious and subconscious wear thin. This allows you to be open to your impulses, your emotions, sudden intution, and even visuals. There are various techniques for learning how to open your mind up to be receptive. Try developing a method of divination: cards, pendulum, or another method that will help you determine whether something is a sign or not.

greeneyes17

Unread post by greeneyes17 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:39 pm

I have been burning my candle for 4 days now, and when the candle was burning, the guys head hung forward before it melted, and then hers hung forward slightly after that. The candle thats in between them is burning pretty quickly. Any idea what this all can mean?

Also, I'm burning a pink candle on top of a honey jar every mon, wed, and friday. Whenever I burn the candle, the wick always turns into what looks like a rose. Is that a good thing?

Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:20 pm

If you are burning the divorce candle, then its actually just the way the candle is made. The flame burns between them so it melts the figures in an outward motion.

A rose in a pink candle for reconciliation is a good sign.

I usually recommend getting readings rather than trying to read candles as its rather subjective and takes a bit of time to build up the skill for it. Most people obssessively look for a sign, and often miss the point about letting the energy go to do its work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:21 am

I agree conjureman. Not only do people obsessively look for signs, but they think everything is a darn sign. Sometimes there wont be an obvious sign. And you should let the signs come to you. If you pass by a street named after your target or linked to your target everyday, that is NOT a sign.

Anyways I agree with conjureman...and really wish anyone that wants to get some wax divination done to get a reading about what they saw. I mean we can give you an idea of what might have happened. But you will get more clearer results with your own work through a reading (might be a good idea to take a picture or some notes of what you saw for your reader). In addition, I wouldnt get a reading right after you burn your candle. I would at least wait a couple of weeks (ideally 3-4 weeks since thats when you are suppose to start seeing results) to give the spell some time to manifest. That way you are not setting yourself up for an early failure or thinking that it did not work because you got a reading too early to manifest therefore it has not shown any movement. Basically you could have burned a candle Monday...get a reading tuesday and a reader tell you that the situation is the same, which causes anxiety and the thought of failure. But REALLY you might not have given the spell enough time to manifest.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:26 am

Mother Mystic

Hi All,
What type of work or spell can I do to get a man to gain the courage and strength to leave a woman. I have gotten a reading and can proceed with different things. Thanks!

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:39 pm

I did read it but I wasn't too concerned cause there are so many other factors that could have caused it.

Anyway, I returned just to say that it has worked for me. Last friday I lit the candle at 3:00 am and kept working it early in the morning for 5 days (that is how long it took to burn.). Friday night I got a frantic call and text. Today, we re-connected.

My spell is complete. I guess I now have to see if a relationship will evolve from this.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:21 am

You can get a male figural candle, fix it with some of his personal concerns, write his name and d.o.b on it and dress it with Crucible of Courage oil.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:42 am

Thank you Mother Mystic

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”